LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to the site

tomcddl

Hi all I am a 50 year closeted secret diaper lover cd/ lingerie lover. I have never shared or told anyone of my fettesh desires I am alone in my struggle with it.I enjoy most of all wile in a diaper a nice mess. Wear a double disposable and plastic pants.The history is long and can't be all included here. I am looking forward to chatting with others about out diaper wearing, and other kinks that go along with it as well as history. Maybe to just better understand myself and make some new friends with like desires.  

Hi and welcome to DD. Glad to have you join us here. I too have been at this a long time, probably since 3, 4. No one, but my almost ex wife ever knew. I lived most of my life, with no one knowing my secret. You’ve come to a good place, lots of likeminded people here. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Welcome.   I'm about the same age and have always been interested in diapers,  as long as I can remember.  I really don't know why, I  was potty trained normally and didn't wet the bed.  I'd make makeshift diapers when I was home alone and bought some adult diapers when I started to drive.

There's a lot of us here who enjoy being in a nice messy diaper.