LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A/N: IMPORTANT TO NOTICE

Hey all! I hope you're all doing well! Do not worry! I am still working on my other stories but had started this a while ago and felt like I should post it! Just a warning in the beginning that this story will contain a lot of non-con, sexual content and humiliation. If this makes you uncomfortable than I suggest you don't read it! I love seeing comments so I'd love to see everyone's comments!

ooOoo

Summary: 

When a young new independent journalist decides to write about something other than the typical run of the mill stories, she is introduced into a new life, just not in the way she expected. 

ooOoo

Chapter 1: 

MommyslittleBiggurls.com

22 December 2021

Hello Friends! 

It sure has been a while! I hope you’re all doing well on this frosty morning. Here in Montana, we’re certainly going to have a white Christmas. Sugar and Cookie sure are excited to see Santa and have been extra careful to be good girls; always asking for the potty like good little girls, eating all of their veggies at dinner and making sure to drink all of their babas full of yummy milk! I’m sure you all are experiencing the same with your little ones at the moment, even the disobedient can’t ignore the happy cheer of Christmas. 

I really can’t believe it’s only been three months since we first adopted our newest little girl, Honey! Of course with new littles, it’s always an adventure and Sugar and Cookie are being the best big sisters they can be! It can be hard, especially around the holidays to deal with an un-regressed, naughty little so that brings me to the topic of today’s post: Punishments. 

If you're like me or are a new caregiver, it’s never easy training a new little and before they can be our sweet little babies, they will be literal demons! It is never fun but in order to nip that naughty behavior in the bum, punishment is required and it is not always as simple as quick spanking. 

Listed below, you will find three different punishments to try if you, like me, were at a loss. 

Punishments: 

Punishment 1: Corner time with a twist

• Depending on the severity of the naughty behavior, instruct your little one it's corner time for a certain amount of time. While many, if not all, will just find this incredibly boring and whine, there is a small twist. Listen carefully to these five steps: 
    • Take littles’ clothes away (that means no diapers/pullups/or undies as well!), 
    • Give a nice soapy cold enema to their bum-bum and insert a buttplug to ensure no dribbles 
    • Administer a firm spanking (I’ve found different objects such as a belt or hairbrush to be most effective!) 
    • Little will bend down or kneel in the corner with their bum-bum high in the air for everyone to see
    • After a certain amount of time, if the little has not moved from their position, you will instruct the little to tell you what they did wrong and have them beg to release their bodily functions. If you are unsatisfied with their response, even more minutes will be added to corner time 

Punishment 2: Potty Time with Horsy

Let’s get real, we’ve all struggled with littles refusing to go potty in their diapers or on the training toilet and it’s a pain to have to insert enemas and suppositories into screaming littles. That’s how I came up with horsy time. The rocking horse, while meant to be an object of amusement during playtime, can just as quickly be turned into an object of torture. What you need to do is listed below: 

• The little will sit on the rocking horse in only their bottoms, whether that be a diaper or pull-up 
  • Place earphones on little and set to the wet diaper hypnosis
  • Instruct the little to rock back and forth and do not stop no matter what and not to mess or wet themselves
  • Plan a certain amount of time and come back when the time is up 
  • If the little is still rocking and is dry, they have earned the privilege to go potty. If not, horsy time is extended and the dirty diaper stays on another several hours

The constant rhythmic motion combined with hypnosis at the same timing will put the littles right in the mood to have to relieve themselves. How they do it will no longer matter. The added pressure to keep a constant rocking in order to avoid further punishment will take a heavy toll on their mind as well and increase the need for positive behavior.

Punishment 3: No Playtime with Teddy

If you choose to allow your little to have any sexual release, this punishment can have a rewarding effect. As a human race, we are sexual beings but not everyone deserves or should have such an experience. Littles have gotten it into their minds that they should be allowed to have such experiences, but what do they know? They’re just littles. It is our job as caretakers to instruct and control their urges. If we leave them to their own devices, who knows what will happen?

My little girls are allowed one play session a week with Mr. Teddy Bear to release all of their icky cummies by the hand of mommy and daddy. While Rosie and Cookie know being a good girl will lead to happy feelings, Honey is still learning. 

Orgasm and cum denial or “the tickles and ice cream dance” as we call it, are an excellent way to assert dominance and make them quickly realize who the real grownups are and who is in charge. 

• Mittens or restraints are a must for untrained littles! You never know where their wandering hands will end up! 
  • Chastity belts are also a great device, especially if they get a little too excited during playtime and try humping (which is extremely discouraged!) 
  • IMPORTANT: It is important to enforce anything sexual is not allowed without the approval, observation, and act by grown-ups because you never know when littles might accidentally injure themselves!

I hope you all enjoyed my little list and hopefully it helps you on your journey to having a regressed little! It may seem tough at times but we’ve all gone through it before (I currently am!) Stay tuned for next time and meanwhile, have a Merry Christmas!

Love, 

Mommy Bree

ooOoo

The sound of the ding signaling the post had been successfully posted was a happy feeling to say the least. Unknown outside the world of ageplay, Bree Hawthorne was as famous as could be within the community. With over ten thousand followers and readers, people tuned in from all over the world to read about their simple little family. Being a blogger on top of a mommy had become her full time job and she didn’t regret a single second of it. She always knew she wanted to have a family and her love for blogging couldn’t have been a more perfect combination. 

There were so many who envied to fill the role of a Hawthorne little but only so few could actually meet the requirements. That’s why they had taken to unique means of obtaining their little girls. 

Kidnapping was a bit too harsh a term. They preferred adoption. 

Did the public need to know that? No. 

Would they ever find out? Probably not. 

Looking around outside the large glass windows, the only view for miles was farmland with snow capped mountains in the background. Bloomington, Montana was the perfect place to go to if one didn’t want to be found. They had the freedom to be who they were without any nosey neighbors disrupting their lives.

Her husband, coming from old money, allowed them to own lavish homes around the country, buy the newest high-tech adult-baby equipment and pay off those they needed to stay quiet. 

Everything was as it should be. 

Everything would soon be perfect. 

They were our babydolls. Sugar, Cookie, Honey and-

“Another post?” 

Jasper. 

At the sound of his deep voice, she spun around in the swivel chair. Face to face with her blonde, strong-jawed, blue eyed handsome husband. He was everything she dreamed of in a man. Strong, smart, caring, loyal. A great daddy to their three wonderful girls. 

What more could a person ask of a spouse? 

“Yes. I’ve finished just in time for… lunch!” she exclaimed, glancing at the time and shutting down the macbook. “Today’s post was about punishments and I gave the best examples of Honey. How is she doing this morning actually? The baby monitor on her end has been awfully quiet.” she asked, having been in the office the entire morning working. 

“Sleeping.” was his only response, scowling with his hand over his face. 

“Do I want to know what happened?” 

“No.” 

It was always a struggle to tame the girl and her rebellious behavior and silly dreams. Most often then not her bum was black and blue, littered with marks and bruises. How a five foot, one-hundred-twenty pound girl with not an ounce of body fat had managed to give them this much a fight, they did not know. While the little blonde fought they pushed back just as hard. 

She would break eventually. They all do. 

“Sugar and Cookie are in the playpen writing letters to Santa,” that made them crack a smile. “I can feed them while you handle, Honey? I may just take her over my knee again and that’s not what she needs at the moment.” 

Bree reached out, wrapping her arms around his neck as his face burrowed into her kinky black hair, placing a trail of kisses upon her chocolate colored skin. 

“So it’s my turn to play the bad mommy,” she mused. 

“Precisely.” her husband cracked a smile. “It feels so much longer than three months since we got her. Remember?” 

Oh, how could they forget…

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2: 

Three Months Before

September

She breathed a sigh of relief, pulling onto the long winding dirt road, the grande white house right in view. Eloise prayed that the eight hour plane ride and then the almost three hour drive was worth it. When the Hawthornes’ said that they lived in the middle of nowhere, they really meant the middle of nowhere. 

For the last two and a half hours, her only friends were the cows and sheep on the side of the road. The last house she’d seen was about five miles back, no longer in view and the sight that greeted her was an endless vibrant green. Cattle grazed the open land, tall majestic mountains in the background, but what caught her were the beautiful dark horses, their coats a midnight black as they stood tall and strong. 

This was the life. When one thought of the American dream and freedom, this was it. Living below the starry night in a land where one didn’t have to conform to societal views and they had the untouched earth at their feet. 

The young girl could understand why they chose here to place their roots. While remote, it was the perfect place to be themselves. No interruptions or distractions. No nosey neighbors peeking through their blinds every second, trying to get the latest gossip. For Eloise Crumble, Bloomington, Montana was the paradise she’d always dreamed of. 

“Exactly, twelve- thirty.” she mumbled to herself, glancing at the clock. Unusually, the GPSs had stood correct in its estimated time of arrival. 

Brushing a strand of blonde hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear, she put the car in park before turning off the engine. Gathering her backpack she hopped out of the car, taking a moment to stretch her legs. Her nose wrinkled slightly at the rotten smell of manure drifting from the pasture and removed her jacket, taking a moment to relish in the warmth of the autumn sun. 

There was a calm quiet. The only sound being the chirping of birds and the mooing of cows. Eloise knew the danger of being in the middle of nowhere. She was a young white girl, twenty-three, weighing one-hundred twenty pounds and only five feet tall. She was aware of her beauty and the attention she drew, not all of it positive, but the girl felt she had enough knowledge to sense when danger was near. 

Having spent most of her allowance to make this trip (much to the disapproval of her cousin), she was anxious to get it going and wasn’t about to let anyone stop her. Her journalist career had been on a decline the past year. Nobody wanted to read the same old stories about climate change or how the local kid saved a cat from a tree. She was as good as fired if the publisher didn’t like this story. You get the point. 

That’s where the Hawthorne family came in with their bizarre lifestyle, something she was sure mainstream media would find weird enough to take some interest in. Sometimes one had to play dirty in order to get things accomplished and the cute blonde was done playing nice. 

Walking up to the wrap around porch, the wooden steps creaked beneath her weight and before she had time to knock, the door flung open. Her eyes, blue as the open sky shimmered in excitement at the sight of forty-year old couple, Bree and Jasper Hawthorne. 

She took a moment to look at them, eyeing the women's expensive cashmere cream sweater, diamond earrings and faded blue jeans. The man was dressed similarly in a cream sweater, jeans, and an expensive looking watch. 

Everything about them screamed money.

“You must be Eloise!” the woman exclaimed, pulling her into a hug before she had time to react.

“Y-yes, I am.” The young girl stiffened slightly, a surprised look on her round face as the woman embraced her in what could only be described as a maternal manner. 

“Forgive my wife,” the man laughed as she pulled back and leaned into his side, hand resting on her curvaceous breasts, hard and firm. 

Swallowing the gulp in her throat at the overt sexual touching, her pink, heart-shaped lips turned up into a small smile. Eloise knew that she’d have to get used to the open display of sexuality. It was a part of their lives and just because she was severely lacking in that area, still a virgin, it would not be fair for them to pause their lives because of her. 

Besides, that’s what she was here to document and write her article on. She could only hope the New York Journal Post would find it interesting enough to pick it up. They were the biggest name around at the moment. 

“We’re so happy you’re spending the month here! As you can see, we don’t get many visitors. The girls are very excited to meet you. They’ve even practiced a little dance!” her hand rested on top of hers, green eyes kind. 

Mrs. Hawthorne was just the same as online, caring and kind. There were times Eloise wondered if it were all just a sick joke someone was playing on her but they seemed to be the real deal. Having poured over all the information she could find about the ageplay community, specifically focusing on the woman’s blogs, she thought she was ready to meet the diapered girls who supposedly loved their infantilized life. 

“Well, I’m excited to meet them!”

“You do remember what we talked about, correct?” the man questioned. 

“Of course,” she immediately nodded her head, remembering the countless emails, contracts, and rules she had agreed to. Eloise was not looking to be sued and it was apparent the littles were their number one priority. 

ooOoo

Entering the two-story home, Eloise was met with a homey feel. Greeted by family photos lined up above the shoes along the white wall, they gave the illusion of a normal husband and wife with two daughters. One could continue to believe that if they ignored the fact that the twenty-something year old girls were dressed as toddlers with sagging bulging diapers between their thighs. 

Distracted, she didn’t even react as Mrs. Hawthorne held her hand, leading her down the long hall. They took a left, entering a spacious living room. Everything was white and modern. The couches. The carpet. The curtains. It was spotless. 

Weren’t children supposed to be messy? Yes, she knew they weren’t actually children but still… they shit themselves. 

Caught up in her surroundings, it wasn’t until the sound of Mrs. Hawthorne’s sharp voice that she was startled from her thoughts. Sitting on the ground by the large television were the two women she had read so much about over the past months. 

“Girls.” snapping his fingers and pointing at the spot in front of them, it was as if a switch had been turned. Suddenly they were drill sergeants, commanding their soldiers. 

Immediately, the girls dropped whatever objects were in their hands, rushing to greet them. Eloise watched in morbid curiosity as a crackling noise sounded as they waddled across the room, unable to close their thighs due to the thick padding in between their legs. They were naked, save for the diaper and training pants and voices were silenced by the large rubber pacifiers stuffed in their mouths. 

Eloise allowed her eyes to roam over the identical twins. From their olive hue to blue eyes, their raven hair was hidden by the white frilled bonnet, tied tightly around their chubby face. They stood stock still. With their eyes focused on the ground and legs spread far apart, their hands were hands folded behind their backs; and at no point did they try to cover up their small breasts from her prying eyes, acting perfectly obedient. 

Too so. 

“Babies, introduce yourself to Mommy and Daddy’s new friend! I’m sure Miss Ellie,” she glanced up at her apparent new nickname, “would love to be friends with you as well. But that’s only if you are good little girls.” 

Eloise watched as the girl on the left stepped forward first and with her mouth still stuffed with the rubber object, spoke in a muffled voice so high and painfully sweet, it must have taken months to master. 

“It a pweasure to mee’ choo,” the girl said as her knees bent and foot went behind the other, squatting down awkwardly before rising in what could only be described as a curtsey. “Mamma an’ dadda cawl me Sugar. I wear diapees cus I can’t hold in my peepee and poopoo.” 

Stepping back, the other girl who could only be Cookie came forward, reciting the actions and saying, “my name ish Cookie cus I a baby an wike to eat mamma’s ‘ookie an’ suck her milkies.” 

She thought that was the end of the horribly awkward introduction but with another snap of fingers and stern look, the two girls assumed position. With their thickly mitted hands placed on their hips, they began to sing in off-key unison, faces bright red. 

Oh right. The performance... 

“I’m a wittle baby, short and pwump! Here ish my peepee, hewe is my bum!” they spread their legs further, showing their diapered crotch before jumping around and wiggling their bum. “When my tummy grumbles, watch me squat. Ash I make shinky toots as poopoo comes out.” 

Keeping the fake smile plastered on their face, it didn’t take long for a wretched smell to hit her nose and for the clean white diapers to quickly discolor. Their stomachs grumbled and they moaned, panting heavily as the bulge between their legs grew bigger and dirtier.  

Breathless, they sang, “but when you think I’m done, I am not! I push and push and a tinkle comes out. There’s a splash and I laugh and I play in my mess! Then I twirl all around until I fall down!” 

They collapsed to the ground in an exhausted heap, the sound of hot piss heard splashing as they continued to bounce on their bottoms. Not part of the performance, a few loose tears escaped down their eyes, snot ran from their nose and what could only be received as mortified giggles elicited from their mouths. The diapers had ballooned out so much, almost reaching their knees that it would be impossible for them to stand now, much less roll over. They fell forward, diapered bums high in the air as a beeping sound came from her left. Mr. Hawthorne was taking a video. 

The girls began to cry harder, their already thin composure breaking down. 

“Very good girls!” The couple clapped, signaling the end of their torment. “Did Miss Ellie like your little dance?” 

Numbly observing, everyone’s eyes flashed to her, impatiently waiting for a response. “I,” she gulped. “I loved it… good job girls.” 

With a weak smile and the false sound of adoration, the grown woman, seemingly her age and height let out a shaky breath. 

“Mommy’s going to take our new friend on a tour of the house but don’t worry,” she smiled thin-lipped. “Daddy’s gonna continue with your game. We haven’t forgotten about our two favorite babies.” 

ooOoo

This time, vividly aware of her firm grasp on her hand, Eloise still didn’t question it as a million questions swam in her mind. 

The rest of the house was much the same as the living room, modern, big, white, and sterile. Large babygates, taller than herself were in several different places and unable to keep up, she watched the woman maneuver the different locks and switches in a terrifying speed. Afterward, her eyes just about popped out of her head when she saw the two adult-sized high chairs in the kitchen and tiny portable pink princess potty training seat pushed against the wall. 

“Have a seat,” the older woman gestured toward the marble island in the center of the kitchen but at her pause, glancing down at the seat, Mrs. Hawthorne quickly understood. 

“I apologize sweetie, but you’re going to have to sit in the booster seat. It’s not ideal but they’re such a pain to remove and put back together.” she waved it off like it was no big deal and Eloise internally scowled.

“Sugar and Cookie are only in diapers right now because they decided to be naughty. All of their toddler privileges have been taken away which includes sitting in their big girl seat,” she explained, shuffling through the cabinets. “You’re looking pale, Eliie. Some warm milk will do the trick. Go ahead and take a seat, I’ll help with the straps so you don’t accidentally fall off. Those things can be such a hazard at times.” 

She followed the woman’s directions, deciding just to suck it up and be quiet, knowing how gracious they were with allowing her in their home. Placing her bag down and taking out her computer, she was anxious to record everything she’d witnessed so far and get started with the story. She hadn’t expected so much to happen in so short of time. This was better than she thought. 

“I was hoping to ask about-” 

“Here we are.” The woman cut her off, placing a pink plastic sippy cup with handles in front of her. 

“What?” she questioned and jerked suddenly at the sudden touch of her crotch. Mrs. Hawthorne waved her hands dismissively as she tugged on the straps, fingers brushing against the inside of her thigh as she pulled tighter, the supposed harness cutting into her skin. 

Her legs swung in the air, not long enough to reach the tiled ground. Averting her eyes and shaking her head in disbelief, Mrs. Hawthorn hummed in satisfaction, moving to sit on the other side of the table. 

“Don’t be embarrassed, dear. Like I said before, those things are so easy to slip off of and we can’t have you getting hurt. It’s for your own safety.” 

“The sippy cup?” Eloise questioned, scratching the side of her neck anxiously. 

“Oh that!” she waved her hand. “All the dishes are dirty, they’ve gotta go in the dishwasher. This is what happens though when you’ve got two kids. Everything is constantly a mess!” she laughed, almost sounding stressed. “Drink your milk, dear. It won’t stay warm for long.”

Unable to escape her sharp gaze, Eloise took a sip. Swallowing a thick mouthful of the creamy sweet liquid. Her taste buds immediately were on fire, desperate for more of the delicious treat. 

“This is milk? It tastes different.” she mused, licking the excess off her lips. 

Mrs. Hawthorne smiled, massaging her breast in circles. “It’s special milk straight from the farm. I pump it myself.” 

“What makes it so sweet?” she furrowed her thinly plucked brows, continuing to drink as it settled warmly in her stomach. A warm, relaxing feeling washed over her body as she began to sink down in the seat.

Pausing for a moment, she shrugged,“oh, just a little honey… like your hair.” 

“My hair?” 

Her fingers brushed against her lips, giggling softly. “Your honey colored hair. It falls at just the right length above your shoulders. Did anyone ever tell you you have pretty hair?” 

“Oh… maybe, a few times. But, uhm, I actually had a few questions.” she blushed, fumbling over the keyboard, typing out her questions on the document. “I just wanted to clarify that everything done here is consensual. Sugar and Cookie have consented… I was reading about contracts and safe words online, I just thought I’d find out more about it… if you could tell me? 

The older woman’s head tilted to the side, mouth opening and closing, taken aback. Eloise glanced down at her hands, knuckles white, formed into fists. 

“I hope you understand my need to ask,” the young girl tried to explain. “It’s a bit difficult for some to understand why someone would want to be degraded like this- put back in diapers and treated lesser than. I- I mean no disrespect, I just want to try to explain it better–” 

“The girls would not still be here if they didn’t want to. Mommy and daddy are here to decide and care for them. If the girls felt they were being taken advantage of, they sure as hell would speak up-” 

“What about before? They were crying. Also, are you going to change their diapers?” 

“They thrive off humiliation. The girls created the mess and now they get to sit in it. The longer their diapers are dirty, the more they’re reminded of how little they are. Grownups don’t mess themselves, do they?” 

Well some did… 

“I think it’s time we take a break-”

“But we just started.” 

“Are you questioning me?” 

Her mouth went numb, the words she wanted to say were on the tip of her tongue but couldn’t force them out. 

“Why don’t you take a rest,” she talked so sweetly that it almost hurt to listen to. “We’ve prepared your room, it’s right across from the girls’. You’ve got a while to relax and settle in. I can take your clothes and put them in the wash if you’d like? They must be dirty from the plane.”

Her eyes briefly ran over her gray sweatpants and shirt and Eloise, realizing that this conversation wasn’t going to get anywhere else, reluctantly agreed; but a little voice tucked away in the back of her mind wondered what the hell she was doing.

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post another quick chapter for you all! 

I meant to mention before that this story is going to be a slow regression. Yes, it’s easy for them to just drug her and force her to be their baby but they’ve decided to take it slowly, tricking and manipulating her until she just naturally begins to regress (or that’s their hope).

Also, I am going to be alternating back and forth between the present and past but it won’t be every chapter. 

I hope you all have good holidays and PLEASE COMMENT! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Full Potty Song (to the tune of, I'm a Little Teapot): 

“I’m a little baby, short and plump!

Here is my peepee, here is my bum.

When my tummy grumbles 

Watch me squat, 

as I make stinky toots as poopoo comes out 

But when you think I’m done 

I am not!

I push and push and a tinkle comes out 

There’s a splash and I laugh, 

and I play in my mess!

Then I twirl around until I fall down!”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 3: 

She’d slept longer than planned because by the time she woke up, it was dark outside. Eloise moved sluggishly, feeling as if she’d been hit by a freight train. A strange feeling twisted in her stomach and suddenly, she found herself headed for the bathroom. Her feet padded across the dark hall, just briefly aware of the sound of children’s music playing from downstairs. 

There was a screech. 

Then a laugh. 

Was someone crying?

N-no. She didn’t have time to think about what was happening. 

“Oh, God.” Eloise groaned, clutching her stomach in pain. Whatever she’d eaten had not agreed with her. An intense cramping feeling in her abdomen seemed to grow stronger by the second. She rushed for the bathroom, face scrunched up in agony and just to her luck, the door was locked. 

“No no no,” she yanked on the handle but the door would not budge. If she didn’t get to the toilet in the next few minutes, she was sure she was going to shit her pants. 

Eloise knew that the Hawthorne's had an ensuite in their bedroom and then there was the toilet downstairs. But if this was going to be as explosive as it felt, downstairs was not an option. She was not gonna shit while the entire freakin family was right outside the door. 

“Jesus Christ! Ahhh!” she cried, biting down on her lip. She crossed her legs, bum clenched together as she tried to hold it in. Her stomach churned painfully, the pressure increasing in her stomach. 

“Eloise?” a voice called. 

Shit. Her eyes widened. Footsteps sounded up the stairs. It was, Mr. Hawthorne. The girl froze, unable to move in fear of her bowels suddenly releasing. The lights suddenly flickered on and he stood at the top of the stairs. 

How the heck was she going to explain this? 

“I heard you scream…” he trailed off, his head tilting to the side. 

“I, um,” she paused. “I stubbed my toe.” 

Really, Elle? Stubbing your toe? 

His eyes roamed over her body, focusing on her slightly bent over position and heavy breathing. 

Of course, he wasn’t buying it. 

“Stubbed your toe?” 

“Y-yeah.” her head nodded. “I, um, I was just gonna look for a band aid in the bathroom- oh!” 

Eyes wide, she let out an involuntary gasp at the feeling of something warm leaking into the back of her pants. 

“Miss Crumble?” his arms crossed over one another. “Why don’t you tell me what is really going on? Or would you feel more comfortable with my wife?”

“I just need to get into the bathroom.” she hissed through clenched teeth. “P-please!” 

“If what you need is the toilet, it’s broken up here,” he responded slowly, eyes brightening in understanding. 

“There’s no need to be embarrassed,” his lips quirked into a smile while running his fingers through his sandy hair. “We’re used to poopy girls.” 

There was no doubt about that. Her face blushed a dark red. The performance from earlier still stuck in her mind. 

“Come.” he waved his hand walking forward, beckoning her to follow. “You can use our bathroom. In fact, feel free to take a bath.” 

It was just a few feet. The door was right there but with every step taken. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of rotten eggs which obviously came from her. If Mr. Hawthorne noticed, he didn’t say anything which she was eternally grateful for. 

“You’ll find Miss Crumble that we are a very open family, and for the time being, you are a part of this family. There is no hiding anything from us. It’s time to get comfortable with the uncomfortable. Trust me when I say, your stay with us will be much smoother. Shout for my wife if you need help.” 

ooOoo

“What did you do?” he leaned against the kitchen counter, not trusting his wife’s smile. 

He was very familiar with the potty dance now. It was all too obvious as the girl squirmed and the silly story about stubbing her toe? He could smell the lie from a mile away. 

“I did what any good mommy should do. Eloise was thirsty so she got mommy’s milk.” her voice was as innocent as could be but the sinister look in her eyes could not be ignored. 

She closed the oven door, setting the timer for the chicken. 

“You wicked woman.” he smirked and stepped forward, trapping her in his arms. “What about the bathroom being locked?” 

“Little girls must ask their mommy and daddy’s for the potty,” she responded as if it should’ve been obvious. “It’s a mommy’s job to take care of her little girl and Miss Crumble will be ours.” 

“I have no doubt about that.” he said truthfully. Whatever his wife wanted, she got. It wouldn’t be long now. Suddenly, they paused suddenly, looking up toward the ceiling as the sound of a toilet flushing was heard. 

“Someone is going to be needing help from mommy very soon.” he said, a wide smile broke out across her face, almost giddy. 

ooOoo

“Oh Lord!” Eloise grunted through her teeth as she made it to the toilet just in time. She doubled over in pain as a steady stream of warm mush flowed from her body. 

Just like the rest of the house, the bathroom was modern and sterile as if it had never been used before. The last thing she wanted was to shit all over their white carpet. Eloise stared at herself in the vanity mirror, attached to the double sink. Blonde strands stuck to her damp forehead and cheeks tinted pink, the strain obvious in her paled face. 

How was she going to explain this? Never in her life had she had explosive diarrhea. And yes, she heard what Mr. Hawthorne said but she was not one of their little girls. She was not a… not a… freak!

“Fuck!” her toes curled into the white rug. Panting heavily, she was sure this was the last of it. She’d already shit enough to last her a lifetime. 

It was five minutes later, her body sagged, exhausted on the toilet. Her pants and underwear were crumpled in the corner of the room, only partially stained. 

“No no no…” the young girl began to mumble as she searched the room only to find no toilet paper. Nothing. 

Just a few feet away was the large white clawfoot tub. Mr. Hawthorne said she was free to use it. 

But first she’d have to get over there without leaking.

There was Mrs. Hawthorne… 

“No.” she hissed under her breath. No way in hell would she ask for help. 

Well you can't sit here all night. 

ooOoo

“I don’t know how much longer I can wait,” she paced back and forth. “I should be up there with her.” 

“She’ll call for you soon, I’m certain.” he reassured the woman before exclaiming, “girls!” 

Two wide eyes, full of fear, met his own. 

“Did daddy say to stop jumping?” 

Scared squeaks could be heard from behind their pacifiers. Their knees bent and they pushed off the floor with their tiptoes, bouncing up and down in their jolly jumper, attached to the high ceiling. The straps from the harness cut into their chunky thighs and pressed against their full diapers which were so dirty, no white could be seen. The girls were naked, like most of the time and obediently bounced in their mess, faces red in shame. 

“So dramatic.” Mr. Hawthorne rolled his eyes. “Daddy knows how much you love to play. You don’t have to act so silly.” 

The painful whimpers were ignored as the television raised in volume. Teletubbies (freaky show in his opinion) played. It may have been weird but was perfectly age-appropriate for his girls. 

“Ellie is missing this all!” the woman frowned. “Just think of how cute she’d look beside them. No girl should be without the care of her mommy.” 

“Bree-” 

“No.” She stood up suddenly from the couch. “I’m done waiting. She needs my help, I don’t care what she says.” 

ooOoo

Oh god. 

“Ellie, sweetie?” 

No no no- 

“Are you doing ok? Jasper said your tummy is hurting. It’s been a while, sweetheart and dinner will be done shortly. Mo-,” she stumped over her words. “I just want to make sure you are alright. Do you need any help?” 

“Oh…” she breathed. “I, um, I’m fine…” 

There was silence on the other side of the door. For a moment, Eloise was convinced that she had left but a small sigh was heard. 

“You don’t sound fine,” the woman finally responded. “Remember what the contract stated?” 

Oh how could she forget… 

“Honesty is our biggest policy. If you are sincere with us, we’re sincere with you. Now let me ask you again, Eloise. Do you need my help?” 

Something in her tone shifted. In place of the caring woman was an authoritative, dominant personality that demanded absolute obedience. Eloise found herself responding accordingly, unable to help herself. 

“Yes…” she murmured, sinking down further on the seat. “I… I need help.” 

That was all she had to say and a moment later, the door burst open. Staring at her with her hands on her hips, the woman sighed, shaking her head. “You didn’t check for toilet paper before using the potty?” 

Her eyes turned to the ground, heat rising to her cheeks. She covered her crotch with her hands, doing her best to hide her naked bottom half from the woman but she didn’t seem to care. 

“Eloise, I expect an answer.” 

“I’m sorry,” she gulped. “I-I was in a hurry. My stomach hurt real bad.” 

“Very well.” the woman said. “You should’ve just called for me from the beginning. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Do you know how many times I’ve cleaned Cookie and Sugar’s messy bum-bums?” 

“Oh-” her mouth fell open. “I, d-don’t need help with that-”

The woman had already bent down, ruffling through the cabinet under the sink. A moment later, coming up, she held a pack of baby wipes. Fruity scented. 

“This’ll go a lot smoother if you do as I say-” 

“This was not part of the contract!” 

“But you want to write your little story. No amount of questions and observation will make you more open to this lifestyle. We did agree to a hands-on approach.”

The woman had twisted her own words but maybe it was her fault for not paying close enough attention to the words. 

By hands-on she thought it had meant helping the Hawthorne’s with their Littles. Not becoming one herself! 

“Now, Ellie, we can do this either the easy or hard way.”

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I've been so busy with going back to school but I promise I'm still writing!! Thank you all for your comments, I really do appreciate them! Please do review, I love it when people do!! I'm not sure when I'll update again but I promise this story is not abandoned. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Love this story!! Waiting for the rest of it!! take your time. I know real life needs a lot more attention than this! Hopefully you'll find time soon.

I am also eagerly waiting for updates on your other stories! :) cheers!

Hello Fifers12

I like this kind of stories very much, thank you for taking on this story.

I'm pretty sure I've read this somewhere else before, if so it's been years and I can't for the life of me remember where!

But I know for sure that this was never finished.
The exact content I also no longer know, but when you published part 3 I knew immediately that you have not changed much of it.

I hope you continue this story and give it a worthy dark end.

Thank you for your efforts, good work so far.

of course three Cup´s for you

stay safe

greetings from bad mad snowwhite

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 4:

“Oh, baby. You’re mommy’s little worm, aren’t you?” 

It was not easy giving an enema to a person who wouldn’t stop moving. Even with her arms securely locked behind her in the straight jacket and strapped down to the table, it still proved to be difficult. Rarely did they use the pink jacket but their little Honey had proved to be a challenge, believing she was still a big girl, doing adult things she knew wasn’t allowed. 

The girl began to wiggle harder against the restraints, the desperate noises growing from her throat. The lines around her mouth turned down, unconsciously suckling on her paci. Honey depended on her paci more than she realized. It was too often now, they found her absentmindedly suckling on the rubber object.

“Mommy knows how much your tummy hurts but Mr. Bubbles is our friend,” her voice rose in pitch. “And he’s going to do whatever he can to make your tummy feel better.” 

Honey squealed at the intrusion of the object into her little hole. Her vibrant blue eyes watered, unblinking, and her cheeks blushed crimson, brows furrowed together. 

“Mommy just wants to make sure your tummy has no more ickys then you can join your sissies for some num-nums.” 

At the mention of the others, her protest increased in fear. It wasn’t the other girl’s she was so much afraid of but her husband. After a stern paddling from him, Bree knew she was not eager to get on his bad side again so soon. 

It was her own fault though. Honey knew what happened when she tried to play with her princess part without an adult present. 

She thought back on her screams and cries from the night before as she had her bottom properly punished. If Honey had confessed to her naughty behavior, a soapy mouth would've sufficed. Instead, her bottom had been tanned and bore the pain of Icy Hot cream.  

Bree knew they were tough but it was all a part of growing up- or in Honey’s case- growing down. 

It wasn’t long until the soapy water had been completely emptied into her body and with practiced speed, wiggled the plug into her bottom. Triple diapered with soaker pads and a frilly pink bloomer, she was prepared for the explosion that would come later on. 

Good girls got to go poo after the fifteen minutes. Naughty girls had to wait until they’d proven themselves… and Honey had been a very naughty girl. 

Undoing the pacifier gag around her head, she watched as her mouth opened and closed, trying to form the words that were stuck in her throat. 

“Ppplease…” the word came out in a breath of air, so quiet she could barely hear. It had been two days since the inflated paci was last removed and she could only imagine the pain her jaw must have been in. Being fed mashed food through a tube was not pleasant but she had to learn her lesson. 

Little girls did not use big girl words. 

Little girls did not do big girl actions. 

“Oh, such good manners!” Bree cooed, wiping the drool away from her chin. “Is my baby ready to be a sweet little girl?” 

Nodding her head eagerly, it was clear she’d used up most of her energy. Bree knew that she would learn quickly from observing Sugar and Cookie. 

The girl still had hope for escape but a brain-dead person was not what she wanted. Fear was what Bree Hawthorne craved. Fear and complete and utter submission. Their little girl was absolutely miserable but every good parent had to teach their baby a lesson or else they’d continue to be naughty forever. 

Until then, she would never be truly theirs. 

“Mommy’s boobies feel very icky just like your tummy. You know how Mr. Bubbles is helping your tummy? Well, you’re going to help mommy.” 

Her lips twitched in amusement, attempting to fight the smile off her face. They’d been bottle feeding her the last few months, not wanting to completely traumatize the girl. However, now, they’d just about had enough of her whining and complaining.  

“Oh, yes, mommy can hear your tummy making silly noises! You’re a hungry baby, aren’t you? Maybe that's why your tummy is being so funny.”

A sharp whine elicited from her throat. Her eyes narrowed into slits as the medicine worked its magic. 

Was it bad she felt no remorse for antagonizing the girl?

The stern glare was enough to cease her complaints and Honey lay limp, just as she had been taught. Unlike an actual child, none of the girls could be easily carried around. Mostly when picked up, the carrying was restricted to small areas. So despite the punishment, her arms were released from the jacket. By now, Honey knew better than to try to run (but not that she could). The diaper was so big, her thighs couldn’t close let alone touch. 

This was routine now and placed on the carpeted ground, Honey waited uncomfortably. Her knees were pressed against her chest, bum raised high in the air. The caretaker ignored her groans, knowing she was anxious to let release her bowels, and continued rummaging through the closet. 

“Don’t worry, princess. I know you’re anxious for your num-nums- aha, here it is!” 

In her hand was a harness. It used to be Sugar and Cookie’s but she knew her two little girls wouldn’t try to run anymore. Honey on the other hand… still had more to prove. 

“Let’s get you suited up and downstairs. Perhaps we can join your sissies for their meals.”

Five minutes later, having fit the pink harness around her naked top half, they moved painfully slow down the hall. Crawling along the hardwood ground toward the staircase, her stomach bloated and sloshing, Honey’s bright red face only confirmed her need to go number two. As they approached the stairs, the girl froze.  

“Honey…” the Little fell forward onto her stomach as she yanked on the leash, wrapped around her hand. 

Then the waterworks began…  

The woman, with her curls, piled high on top of her head, rolled her eyes. “I’m going to count to three and if you aren’t going down the stairs on your tummy, your toosh won't be the only sore thing.” 

Sobs emitted from the abused child. 

“One…” 

Her body trembled. 

“Two…” 

Bree still didn’t understand her fear of going down the staircase. Everyone slid down on their stomachs when little. 

“Don’t make me get to three.” 

That warning seemed to snap her out of her daze. While she acted out a lot, it didn’t take much to make her comply. 

Upon entering the living after an unnecessary long trek down the stairs, they stopped. Honey panted, face to the ground as her bum raised in the air. She tried to move into a more comfortable position. No doubt her stomach was cramping up from the load that ached to be released.

Across, in the kitchen, the two other Littles sat. With bibs tied around their necks, they messily ate. Creamy mac and cheese (full of laxatives), mushy broccoli, and sippy cups full of apple juice were today’s lunch.

That’s what was great with an open floor plan. Everything was visible no matter where you were. 

The Little at her feet lifted her head just a smidge. Her longing look was not lost on the woman. 

“Oh baby, you’re too little for such food. We don’t want your tummy to hurt, do we?” her voice rose an octave. “Because of your sissies’ good behavior, they get to be older girls again. But you? You’re always gonna be our little baby. Momma’s milk and mash are just perfect for you.” the tears increased in flow. “Now, up you come. Momma’s not got all day.” 

Patting the spot beside her, Honey, painfully pulled herself up onto the couch. Just like a doll, allowing herself to be rearranged to Bree’s content. 

Too heavy to sit on her lap, she pulled her legs over her body. Her head rested in her arm, face pressed against her heavy bosom. 

“You’re going to feel much better soon, darling. Mommy can promise you that.” 

It was unclear if the girl had heard her but that mattered little to her. Messaging her hard stomach with one hand while managing to undo the buttons and slide down her maternity bra in the other, she knew Honey was almost at her breaking point. 

ooOoo

Of course, Bree Hawthorne had been right. When was she ever wrong? 

Two hours later and her breasts successfully emptied, the moment the plug was released from her bottom, it was an explosion. 

Fireworks. 

Bombs. 

You name it. 

Slumped over the woman on the couch, straddling her lap, Honey groaned. Her teeth gritted together, panting heavily. Her hand rested on her bottom and Bree couldn’t ignore the pleasurable feeling that spread throughout her body as the load grew heavier and warmer. Loud, messy farts that made her want to gag, sounded from the young girl’s body. 

The diaper swelled, expanding around her waist. She didn’t even have to push. It was a mudslide. A messy, destructive, wet, catastrophe in her pant- diaper. 

Anxiously, the paci bobbed up and down in her mouth as her tummy continued to grumble. 

“Pictures, Jasper.” she quickly spoke to her husband, seated in the rocking chair beside the couch. He stood up, grabbing his phone to take images of the girl messing herself.

Sugar and Cookie sat in the brightly colored plastic playpen, clad of clothing besides a heavily discolored pull-up. Everyone was aware of what was happening. The sour that wafted through the air was evidence enough.

“Oh, mommy’s followers are just going to love these pictures!” her husband turned the camera around the both of them, capturing all angles. “You’re being such a good girl… mommy’s perfect Little Honey.”

It was obvious what the girl was thinking. Once the pictures were posted, there was no taking them down. Anyone had access to them- her old boss, old family, friends. It didn’t hurt to make Honey squirm a bit and what she didn’t know wouldn’t kill her. 

Of course, Bree wouldn’t be as stupid as to post the images online for anyone to see. Only those she trusted, dedicated followers who had paid the subscription fee would have access to the material. 

Honey had proven to be a money maker and people were only too eager to see her humiliated, willing to pay large sums. 

“If you continue to be a good girl, perhaps another visit to Mr. Bear is in order.”

A glazed look crossed over the Little’s face, her discomfort momentarily forgotten. Humiliation combined with pleasure was what ultimately broke Sugar and Cookie. The shame but complete and utter gratification of playtime with Mr. Bear was enough to crack all resolve. 

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading and reviewing, I really appreciate it. I really love comments so PLEASE PLEASE DO! In regards to a review, I haven’t read any other story like this. I thought of this concept and went with it. If anyone does know of the story, please let me know. I’d love to read it!

I should update again soon, until then enjoy!

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Babytom948 said:

Pretty sure the police would be looking for her,lol

Thanks for your, review! Of course, the police would be searching for her but this is still the beginning of the story so stay tuned!

6 hours ago, 1505_madmax said:

yay! new chapter!! Loved this one!! Honey is turning out to be an obedient girl I think?

Thanks for your review! Yes, she is haha! More will be coming soon!

• Like 2

Chapter 5: 

“Don’t you feel much better now?” 

Yes

No. 

Was it wrong to admit how comfortable the diaper actually felt? It was like sitting on a cloud or the comfiest, softest mattress in the world that could put a person right to sleep.

Her insides churned, staring at herself in the mirror. Eloise could only be thankful that it wasn’t like Sugar or Cookie. Even trying to cover up their bottom half, it would still be obvious something was amiss. This just looked like extra padded underwear. Her thighs could still close together and it didn’t crinkle audibly when she moved. 

“Lots of adults wear diapers for medical reasons.” the woman attempted to reassure, placing an icy hand on her shoulder. 

Eloise flinched away. 

“There is is nothing to be ashamed of.” 

But wasn’t there? 

“Wha-what?” the young girl stumbled back. 

“It will be easier to… release your bodily functions if you don’t think about the protection you’re wearing.” 

“It’s a diaper.” her voice fell flat. 

“Sugar and Cookie are wearing diapers. I would not complain if I were you, missy.” 

As if it were her mother disappointedly speaking down to her child, her head lowered just a little bit, face ablaze. 

“Well, you call it protection and I don’t need protection-” 

“Do grown-adults poop themselves?” 

“Old people do! So do incontinent people!” 

“Are you an elderly woman, Ellie?” 

“O-of course not-” 

“So that has to make you incontinent. Is it not true, you had an accident in my hallway?

“N-no…” she sputtered, trying to come up with a solid response. 

Oh how she was failing… 

“In my mind, little girls, elderly, and incontinent people mess themselves. Babies. Since you like to deny, you're incontinent and you're clearly not an old woman, there's only one other choice. ” Mrs. Hawthorne smugly responded. “It’s completely alright, Ellie. You’re in a safe space here.” 

Her mouth gaped open, closing and opening at a loss for words. 

“Now, I've got a nice dress for you to wear for dinner. Either you will cooperate or I wlil have to call my husband. You don't want that do you? I know it's tough for your little mind to make such decisions.” 

Ok, now she was actively crying. 

“Remember the contract, Eloise. You didn’t sign it for no reason.”  

Yes, that fucking piece of paper. She wished she had torn it to shreds. 

“Darling, this is only temporary. Simply a precaution. How long are you here for? Until October? You want your story to be as realistic as possible, as accurate. Sometimes we have to play dirty- if you get what I mean.” she winked and her lips curved up into a smile. 

It was almost mocking… but she couldn’t agree more with her words. She was right, even if she had twisted the contract around on her. Eloise had no way of arguing back without seeming like a fool. 

“Fine.” the girl huffed through a clenched jaw. “Ju-just, you’ve got to answer my questions at dinner. Please.” 

The woman waved her hand, the smile seemingly stuck to her face. “Of course, dear. Now, come on, let mo- me help you dress.” 

ooOoo

Did she look as ridiculous as she felt? Mrs. Hawthorne had rushed out of the bathroom before she had time to glance at herself. The dress was pink, poofy, and sparkly with a large bow tied around her waist in the back. Mrs. Hawthorne had taken her time rummaging through the closet in the other room (that she wasn't allowed in). Luckily, she’d been allowed a dress that ended mid-thigh. Only a peek of what was underneath showed. That was still better than before. 

If her friends or family could see her right now… she’d just about die. 

She shivered lightly as the cold air hit her bare legs and did her best not to fidget too much. Mrs. Hawthorne was clear that she would get a diaper check if she thought she needed one.

If possible, the two Little’s seemed even gloomier than before. As quick as she met their eyes, seated at the dining room table they looked away. For once, they didn’t did have one of those gigantic rubber bulbs attached to them. Perhaps she could sneak them a question.

“Sit, darling,” Mrs. Hawthorne patted the sat between her and the husband. 

Eloise had stopped walking. 

“We’re not going to bite.” Mr. Hawthorne laughed- or was it a growl? She couldn’t be sure.

Her feet moved on their own accord and sitting between the two adults, across from the younger girls, she could only be thankful she was not strapped into that ridiculous booster seat again.

Dishes were spread out across the long oak table. What looked like Chicken, mashed potatoes, and peas. 

Before she could help herself, the man beside her had already taken her plate and was in the process of cutting up the chicken into small bits. 

“Oh, you don’t need to do that-”

“Nonsense.” the woman then scooped a load of peas and mashed potatoes onto her plate. 

Was it rude to admit her dislike for peas? Or anything green really. 

“Eat up, darling.” the plate was placed back in front of her. 

“My little girls love peas, don’t you?” 

They didn’t have a chance to respond. 

“Do you like peas, Ellie?” 

Shit. Everyone was looking at her. 

“They- um. They’re not my favorite…” 

Whatever reaction she was expecting… it was not that. Eloise jumped in her seat as suddenly a shrill laugh rang throughout the room. Eyes wide, she gulped, unsure whether to be afraid or laugh along with them. The journalist was coming to view their personalities as Jekyll and Hyde, never knowing what to expect from them. 

“Oh my goodness, just like our girls! Greens don’t only keep you healthy but they help our tummy’s.” she responded as it was foreign knowledge. “Darlings, why don’t you show Miss Ellie what big girls you are!” 

The carefully worded command seemed to do the trick as hey didn’t waste a minute, digging into their food. With their hands full of mush, they began to stuff their face. More probably fell out of their mouth, covering their cheeks and bib than in. 

The rubber spoons beside them were forgotten about. 

It was as if she were watching a two-year-old with no table manners eat. There was no attempt to wipe the dripping mashed potatoes from their face as they took the large white bottles and began to suck down milk. They wouldn’t meet her gaze, the look of repulsion evident on their faces.

The man beside her sighed in amusement. “They think they’re big girls but don’t even know how to use a spoon. It’s a wonder how far they made it on their own with no mommy or daddy to take care of them.” 

“Just my thoughts.” the woman hummed. “Some people aren’t cut out for the real world. Isn’t that right, girls?” 

They nodded sadly, eyes cast down at their lap. 

“Ellie dear, take a bite while I get them another bottle. You do remember our deal, don’t you?” 

Eloise didn’t trust the smile she gave but was too much of a coward to speak up. “O-of course.” 

That’s all she needed to hear and left the room.

Turning to the husband, she spoke. “I-I’d like to ask a few questions-” 

“Your food is getting cold.” he cut her off, voice firm. 

She took a bite. It was a challenge to swallow, something off about the taste. But she kept a pleasant smile. Once down, she reached for her drink only to realize there was none. Mr. Hawthorne seemed to know exactly what she was looking for. 

“My wife will get you some milk.” he nodded toward the kitchen where she was. 

Eloise would’ve preferred some water to wash away the taste.

Still, she did not speak up.

“I thought this would be a good time to talk about your day-to-day lives- you’re schedule for the day, I guess you can say-” 

“You’ll learn all that tomorrow.” 

“But-”

Ding dong! 

Everyone jumped. 

Someone was at the door. Eloise didn’t know who that could because they lived in the middle of nowhere.

“If you’ll excuse me.” said Mr. Hawthorne, standing up quickly, ignoring her questioning look. 

ooOoo

Even if for a few minutes, they got to be alone. Eloise stared at the two girls in front of her. The contract had clearly stated that she was to have no conversation with them without in the presence of one of the Hawthornes. While strange, she knew it was not her place to question it. 

But honest to god, they seemed to terrified to say a word. Once again, she found that strange. They were two consenting adults… what did they have to be terrified of?

“Don’t eat anymore food.” 

What? 

The girl named Cookie spoke in a near whisper. “Don’t eat the food-”

“Cookie, no.” the girl beside her spoke in a wobbly voice, eyes cast down. 

“Ava not now-”

“Gonna get us in trouble-” 

“No, why shouldn’t I eat the food?”

She focused on Cookie, her appearing to be the braver one of the two. 

“They put stuff in it.” 

Stuff? What did she mean by stuff-

“I know you already shit yourself. That’s why you’re in a diaper right now.”

Oh- oh god. Her eyes widened in realization. 

“M-momma and dada not like us tawking-”

“Ava, will you shut up!” she quietly hissed. 

“Sugaw!” she sucked on her bottom lip, tears sprouting in her eyes. 

Quickly, they looked toward the kitchen and way Mr. Hawthorne had just gone. Faint voices could be heard. They were safe… for now. 

“We went through the same thing… now look at us.” 

“Nnno-” a thumb slipped into Sugar’s mouth.

“They’re never going to let you leave. Get out when you can-” 

“STOP!” Sugar screeched, eyes full of tears “No mowe! No mowe!” 

Footsteps were suddenly heard and Cookie sent her a warning glare. Just as before they went back to playing with their food. 

“What’s going on here?” 

Damn it. She needed to know more. What did Cookie mean? Who's Ava- Sugar? Nothing was adding up right now. 

Mrs. Hawthorne stood at the entrance, glaring at the three of them. Thousands questions ran through her mind and she was so freaked, Eloise didn’t even realize that out of the bottles of milk she held, there were three. 

“Is there something you want to tell mommy?”

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hey everyone! I promised another chapter soon so here it is!! A lot has happened as you can see... what do you think about Sugar and Cookie? I'm going to be showing them a lot more now.  There is more to come so stay tuned! Thank you to those who reviewed, I love hearing what all think. If you haven't reviewed, PLEASE DO! It makes my day (and lets me know people are actually reading :):) 

I should update again soon but until then enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello Fifers12

When I read your 4th chapter, I was completely confused!

You did everything wrong for me in the 4th chapter that could possibly be done wrong!
1. no interaction between the characters involved
2. one enumeration chased the next
3. lots of time jumps ...
4. extremely fast narrative pace ... slower would be so much better, so much more exciting, keep in mind that in your (still 5th chapter) you use a much slower and therefore much more logical narrative style. This in turn allows your readers to dive much deeper into your story!
Then you really take your readers on a journey full of BDSM eroticism!

My personal conclusion for your 4th chapter is ...
Nothing fit together

Now came your 5th chapter ... honestly, I had very mixed feelings!
I wasn't sure, if I actually wanted to read your 5th yet!

However, curiosity got the better of me .... luckily ... your 5th chapter, is in fact your 4th, I am right or am I right?

And that seems to have been noticed by no one but me.
There I ask myself again, why is that so ...

After chapter 3, your chapter 5 fits much better than your original 4th chapter.
This original 4 chapter (which continues to be very poorly implemented) fits much better as a 5th because it continues your doorbell as well.

If I may recommend something to you, it would be that you should swap places with chapters 4 and 5 and take the opportunity to completely revise chapter 5 again.

I really like your story, even though it was picked up from somewhere else, I especially like, that you plan to finish it.
I know this story as unfinished ...

I'm looking forward like a little thief if you revise chapter 5 again and if chapter 6 appears someday.

Thank you for your work and for taking us on your journey.
Of cours a trophy for chapter 5th (maybe is it soon 4th)

best wish from mad bad snowwhite.

• Like 2

I'm loving her descent into infancy, but how can she be so stupid? Cookie literally told her that the Hawthorne's did this to herself and Sugar. It couldn't be more obvious that the two girls aren't consenting. 

That being said, this was a strong chapter and I'm very excited to see how things go from here!

• Like 2

NOT A NEW CHAPTER!

Hi All! I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. I just thought I'd let you all know that I've created a tumblr: https://livelovediapers24.tumblr.com/. Shorter stories/captions will be posted there and any images/art other people would bring would be great. Content should be up soon so it'd be great if you'd all give a follow! Thank you! 

I should be updating this story soon though so stay tuned!!

On 2/10/2022 at 5:38 PM, snowwhite said:

Hello Fifers12

When I read your 4th chapter, I was completely confused!

You did everything wrong for me in the 4th chapter that could possibly be done wrong!
1. no interaction between the characters involved
2. one enumeration chased the next
3. lots of time jumps ...
4. extremely fast narrative pace ... slower would be so much better, so much more exciting, keep in mind that in your (still 5th chapter) you use a much slower and therefore much more logical narrative style. This in turn allows your readers to dive much deeper into your story!
Then you really take your readers on a journey full of BDSM eroticism!

My personal conclusion for your 4th chapter is ...
Nothing fit together

Now came your 5th chapter ... honestly, I had very mixed feelings!
I wasn't sure, if I actually wanted to read your 5th yet!

However, curiosity got the better of me .... luckily ... your 5th chapter, is in fact your 4th, I am right or am I right?

And that seems to have been noticed by no one but me.
There I ask myself again, why is that so ...

After chapter 3, your chapter 5 fits much better than your original 4th chapter.
This original 4 chapter (which continues to be very poorly implemented) fits much better as a 5th because it continues your doorbell as well.

If I may recommend something to you, it would be that you should swap places with chapters 4 and 5 and take the opportunity to completely revise chapter 5 again.

I really like your story, even though it was picked up from somewhere else, I especially like, that you plan to finish it.
I know this story as unfinished ...

I'm looking forward like a little thief if you revise chapter 5 again and if chapter 6 appears someday.

Thank you for your work and for taking us on your journey.
Of cours a trophy for chapter 5th (maybe is it soon 4th)

best wish from mad bad snowwhite.

Thank you for review, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write it. I respect your opinion but at the time, I will not be changing anything as I continue to write. I'll take your advice into consideration for the rest of the story though.

As of me picking it up from somewhere else, I'd like to say again, I have not picked this story up from anywhere else and I have not seen it anywhere else. I thought of this premiss when I was looking for something else to write. And yes, the general context is a familiar one many people write but I am not continuing anyone else's story (I wouldn't do that without asking their permission and crediting them). If you find the story you're thinking of, please send it on to me. I'd be happy to take a look at it. 

I hope you continue on for Chapter 6. Enjoy!

On 2/12/2022 at 7:17 PM, Cya said:

I'm loving her descent into infancy, but how can she be so stupid? Cookie literally told her that the Hawthorne's did this to herself and Sugar. It couldn't be more obvious that the two girls aren't consenting. 

That being said, this was a strong chapter and I'm very excited to see how things go from here!

Thank you for your review! And yes, she is not the smartest person on the planet ahaha. Accredit that to her lack of understanding of the community and is taking everything at face value from the Hawthorne's. I should update soon so please stick around! 

On 2/10/2022 at 6:20 AM, 1505_madmax said:

oooh you've left it at such a tight spot!!! waiting for whats coming next for Eloise!!

Thank you for your response! I should be updating again soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 6: 

Damn it. 

How was she going to explain this? A shiver went down her spine as her icy gaze landed on herself. Eloise knew she had to get out of this house because if she was reading into it correctly, Cookie and Sugar- Ava? Were not here willingly. Whatever had happened to them seemed to have left Sugar-Ava messed up in the head. 

“I’m waiting.”

Wracking her brain to come up with a response, suddenly, she was saved. 

“Wan’ Dada!” Cookie slammed her fists down in her plate of food, making more of a mess. Her lips trembled, eyes suddenly full of tears. This was an Oscar-worthy performance. In another life, the girl could’ve been an actress. 

“Dada! Wan’ Dada!” 

Any suspicion the woman held melted away as a satisfied smile crossed her face. “I really can’t leave you two alone, can I” she playfully rolled her eyes. “Daddy’s talking to a nice man at the door. He will be back soon.” 

“Bu-” 

“Are you talking back to mommy?” the warning rang clear in her voice. 

“No, mommy.” 

“Sowwy, mommy.” 

Both girls muttered as their heads lowered down. 

That seemed to be the end of it as she placed the bottles down on the table. One for Sugar, one Cookie, and one for… 

“I figured you were thirsty,” she waved her hand, not bothering to explain the large bottle. “You didn’t eat all your food. Are you feeling alright, sweetie?” 

Did she feel alright… was that a fucking joke? She’d just been warned to get away from this crazy place; found out she was being unwillingly drugged; and was forced to wear a freakin diaper, and the lady asks, "Are you feeling alright?" 

Eloise wondered if the woman was just plain oblivious. However, the journalist knew that Mrs. Hawthorne was anything but stupid. She was a shark, able to smell her fear from a mile away. 

While Eloise didn’t know the whole story, she knew enough that none of this was probably legal. Enslaving two young women and forcing them to be her dolls? Yeah, that was sure to get her thrown in prison. 

Her boss was clear that she was not to return before the month’s end. He wanted a full story that would entice readers and most importantly, bring in the money. Knowing him, he’d insist she stay and go undercover. This story wasn’t just about some fetish now but was about two missing girls. A true-crime story. Those never failed to pull people’s interest. 

But what was the cost? Where was the point where she said enough was enough? How much was she willing to risk… that was the question. 

“Ellie?”

Her head shot up. 

Fuck, what had she missed?

Everyone stared at her, the women’s hands on her hips. 

“I-I’m sorry.” she gulped. 

Think, Elle. think. 

“My… my, my tummy hurts!” was the first thing she blurted. 

God. I don't have a filter. 

Her mind had seemed to decide on its own what she was going to do. All she had to do was make it through the night. Play along with their sick fantasy, give them what they want and when daylight broke, she would be gone. 

“I see you have finally come to your senses and decided to do things our way. Does someone have to go potty?” the woman frowned with an eager voice. 

She felt disgusted with herself, sinking further down in the chair at the sound of her belittling tone. It was degrading being talked down to but while wearing a freakin diaper? That was downright humiliating. How had she been so stupid before? 

Her plate of food remained largely untouched except for the small dent. But even with that, she knew she would feel the effects of it later on. Was this how Sugar and Cookie always felt? Half-human? Less than? 

Even in just this short amount of time, the girl wished the ground would swallow her whole. If it ever got out that she wore a freakin diaper, it would be the end of her world. 

Her plan was to just tell her boss that the Hawthornes backed out at the last moment. They no longer wanted to do the story and there was nothing left for her in Montana. It was believable enough and yes, he’d be pissed but it was a price she was willing to pay. 

“Just like Sugar and Cookie,” Mrs. Hawthorne mumbled. “I’ll take you to the potty. After eating it’s always good to sit for a minute. You never know what’s going to come out the other end.” 

To describe her embarrassment, all one had to do was look at her fiery red face. If she were a cartoon character, steam would’ve been shooting from her ears. 

“We all get that way sometimes, it’s a very normal feeling.” 

That did nothing to help. 

“Just sit tight, dears,” Mrs. Hawthorne spoke to the girls as if they had a choice. “Dada will be back shortly. Continue to eat your peas.”

They didn’t need to be told twice.

ooOoo

“I can’t!” she was adamant as her voice rose in distress. Her fingers had somehow made their way to her mouth, trying to soothe the rising nerves. 

“You said you had to go potty, Ellie.”

The adult pot- toilet! That’s what she had meant. This little plastic seat was not an actual toilet. It was a training potty, toddlers used when learning not to piss their pants. 

Eloise was fairly certain it had not been here before. Perhaps it was what Mr. Hawthorne had gotten from the delivery person. He was no longer by the front door when they walked up the staircase.

She hugged her legs, knees pressed against her chest. Mrs. Hawthorne towered over her with what could only be described as a smug expression. 

“Do you need help making a tinkle? I know it can be a scary thing.”

Her face flushed beet red, mortified at the current situation. If her boss could see her now… the things she did for him.

“You know not everyone is meant to use the potty,” the older woman knelt down in front of her. “It’s important to acknowledge when we’re in over our heads.”

Eloise wouldn’t exactly call pissing in a toilet “in over her head” as she’d been doing so since she was about three years old. But anyone would have difficulty doing so in front of a stranger and being talked down to as if she didn’t even know her ABCs. 

If this was what those girls endured everyday, Eloise wondered how they were both sane (well as much as they could be). 

“I know!” the woman gasped. “Why don’t we sing the potty song! Maybe that’ll get things moving!”

Oh god. 

“Repeat after me,” she clapped her hands.

“I’m a little girl sitting on the potty,

when my tummy tingles I find mommy and daddy! 

I stop and squat until a tinkle sounds 

and push and push until a plop comes out! 

When my tummy’s empty, mommy will clean me 

because I’m a little girl sitting on the potty!”

ooOoo

MommyslittleBiggurls.com

25 September 2021

Hello Friends! 

Happy Thursday from sunny Montana! Life can get crazy when you’re raising two Littles, now three- yes, you heard me- three! Our sweet little Honey is the newest addition to the Hawthorne Family and she is absolutely adorable! 

I don’t know if any of you remember having your very first Little but it sure is a very (welcome) sometimes difficult process. As caregivers we are here to guide our Little’s into regression as smoothly and warmly as possible but it can be hard, especially when they still believe they are big girls! 

While trust and love is a huge important factor to have in a relationship between a Little and Caregiver, it is important not to forget your roles. 

You are the adult. You enforce the rules. Set boundaries

Don’t get me wrong, with a new Little, patience is key to a healthy relationship. It has been a challenge getting Honey to regress but the longer you allow them to stay big, the more challenges there will be down the road. For any new mommies or daddies or Littles who have trouble regressing, listed down below are a few tips and tricks to help them feel the littlest they can be! 

• Bring on your mommy/daddy voice! What’s a better way to make them feel Little than by talking to them as you would a biological child their age. Referring to them as “Sweetie”, “Little One”, “Baby” are a great way to start. As mentioned before, you set the rules and boundaries. Not all naughty behavior has to be corrected with physical punishment. a disappointed talking down to can work just as well. 
  • Random diaper (or pull up) checks are a must! What better way to make a Little feel smaller than a quick pat to the crotch and your fingers down their backside? Catch them when they’re totally unaware or completely dry. TV time is a great opportunity, especially when they’re thoroughly engrossed and blind to everything else around them. It’ll send a little jolt through their system, reminding them that they’re not as big as they believe they are. Why else would they be wearing a diaper/pull up? 
    • For potty-training Littles, while constant checks are great, the potty song is even better! No way will they not be humiliated and feel young and small, singing about what a good girl they are for going tinkle and poo in their princess (or prince) seat. 
  • Always have a paci on hand when needed. We all know how unpredictable a Little’s emotions can be and often they’ll find themselves wanting and suckling on it without any prompting. 

I could go on hundreds with hundreds of examples to help your Little regress but here are just a few more worthy notable mentions: 

• Cut up their food for them at meal times and hand feed them 
  • Put a bib on them at meal times/exclaim what a “messy baby” they are
  • Chose and dress them in whatever clothes (or none at all) everyday 
  • Have them crawl around on hands and knees or only walk when in the presence of adults/holding hands 
  • Designated nap time 
  • Designated potty time 
  • Set a star chart for good/naughty behavior

I hope you enjoyed these suggestions and they help you on your journey to happy life with your Littles. Stay tuned for next time and have a Terrific Thursday! 

ooOoo

Her brows furrowed together, eyes narrowed, as she scrolled through the latest blog post. As if she’d seen a ghost, her stomach dropped, finger hovered above the keypad. Honey? No that couldn’t be right. It couldn’t be her. It couldn’t. But it was… 

While her face was blurred it was undoubtedly her. The star covered pull-up hung around her ankles in the image. The familiar bathroom down the hall contained the nauseating pink plastic training seat she was forced to go in. Also not to mention her straggly strands of blonde hair, stuck to her damp cheeks after then being forced to shit in the object. Going number one was apparently not enough for the woman. She remembered the conversation from earlier. 

“All healthy little girls must poop at least three times a day: in the morning, middle of the day, and before beddy-bi You get extra stars on your star chart if you go more than three times in a day or wake up with a messy diaper-”

“I thought I only had to wear pull ups?” 

The woman didn’t comment on her interruption, too amused with her silly questions. 

“All Little girls have to wear diapees at night so they don’t leak. Anyways. Until we can get you set up with the girls in the nursery, you can stay in the guest room for now,” she then paused. “Unless you’d feel more comfy with mommy and daddy in their bed?” 

Oh fuck no. 

Her eyes widened comically. 

“That’s ok, Honey. Why doesn’t mommy clean your dirty bum-bum and kitty then we can get you settled into bed.”

Anger boiled in her veins. A fiery, red, hot anger that would not easily be tamed. If it weren’t for the suspected abduction of Sugar and Cookie, surely posting unknown images of Eloise on the internet would be enough to get them in trouble with the cops. 

Whoever these people were, they were absolutely crazy and Eloise could not wait any longer. She was getting out of this house now, no matter what it took. 

ooOoo

A/N:

Hey everyone! I’m so sorry it took so long for an update! I promise this story is not abandoned, i’m just tremendously slow with posting. Thank you to everyone who has reviewed before and continues to read, I really appreciate it. I love reviews and love it when you do! 

Also, I’d just like to mention again. I’ve not copied this story or seen another one like this ANYWHERE. There are many similar stories around so maybe the premise is similar to another one, but this is my own that I’ve not continued from another author. I would not do that without crediting them and letting you all know. So please, this is the last time I’m going to talk about this. I appreciate constructive criticism in reviews and that is all. 

Anyways! I will be updating again, not sure when, but I promise this story will be continued!

• Like 7

@Fifers12So I don’t do a lot of reading of other peoples stories but I was feeling pretty randy the other night and gave this a read and I wanted to say how much I fricking ADORE it. Please write more, please setup a Patreon if you haven’t, and please don’t let some wingnuts spouting conspiracy theories deter your writing.

This is amazing.

On 3/20/2022 at 5:49 PM, Pudding said:

@Fifers12So I don’t do a lot of reading of other peoples stories but I was feeling pretty randy the other night and gave this a read and I wanted to say how much I fricking ADORE it. Please write more, please setup a Patreon if you haven’t, and please don’t let some wingnuts spouting conspiracy theories deter your writing.

This is amazing.

The one problem with Patreon is it literally makes writing a job. I haven't enjoyed writing anything I've posted here since doing Patreon. Maybe it's just me, but for me, it sucked all the joy out of it. 

That was a much better chapter. I have a feeling she's going to get caught escaping or do something that gets her in even more trouble. Maybe one of the girls cracks and "tattles" on Elle dooming her to diapers.

Chapter 7: 

Hi Mr. Reynolds, 

I apologize for the late email but this is rather an urgent matter. Due to circumstances beyond our control, I am unable to continue reporting on the Hawthorne story. I understand this is not ideal but I will be back in NYC in the next two days and you’ll be fully debriefed. I don’t have a lot of time to write this so apologies I can’t give more info, but this is for the best. That is all I’ve got to say. 

Best, 

Eloise

She sent the email, praying to God he wouldn’t wring her neck. Glancing around the dark room, her bag was mostly packed and there was nothing else she needed to do. 

The diaper lay discarded on the ground, finally back in panties. That was her parting gift for the couple. They loved diapers, didn’t they? The corner of her lips twitched.

She’d already bought a bus ticket for Hartford, Wyoming which didn’t leave for another hour and a half but that gave her plenty of time to get out. Right? Her car was parked in the driveway and would only take about thirty minutes to get to the bus station. There should be little to no cars at this time of the morning and assuming all went to plan, she’d be on her way to  Hartford… wherever the hell that was. At the moment it didn’t matter where she was going, only that she got out of this house. 

The clock flashed four am and the only sound heard was the whistle of birds waking up to a misty morning. The rest of the house shouldn’t be up for a while. All she’d have to do is walk out the door. 

At the same time, a feeling of guilt ate away at her stomach for leaving Sugar and Cookie. She’d take them with her if she could but there wasn’t enough time. The Hawthornes would definitely hear her if she tried to sneak into their rooms but Eloise would call the cops once she got safely on the bus and the couple couldn’t reach her. But right now, as selfish as it sounded, she had to focus on herself. How could she help them all if she couldn’t even help herself. 

Her heart, pounding in her chest (could've woken up the whole house) and floorboards creaked beneath her feet as she softly shut the door. 

When they woke up, there would be nothing out of place. The door would be closed, assuming she was still asleep and they’d go on with their morning only realizing too late she was gone. 

The front door was in sight. Just down the stairs. Only a few feet away. 

Nice and easy, Elle. Careful now. 

Almost there. 

Reaching the bottom of the steps, trembling so hard her teeth chattered, she turned the knob to the right and pulled.

Fuck.

Whatever she expected to happen did not. It wouldn’t open and there was no fucking lock. Who the hell didn’t have a lock on the knob? 

Someone who had something to hide. 

She yanked again harder. 

Nothing. 

Don’t panic. 

Her eyes scanned the area, a knot forming in her stomach when finally… she found what she was looking for. 

A key pad. 

How the fuck had she  missed it before?

The code couldn’t be that hard, right? It was just a few numbers. 

When she was young, Eloise  was known as the unluckiest girl around. Her misfortune had evidently carried on into her adult life, leaving her struggling for job after job and no stable income. But perhaps, just this one time, the odds would be in her favor. 

That is what Effie said in the Hunger Games, isn’t it?

ooOoo

Needless to say… the odds were not in her favor. 

ooOoo

“Honey, we are so disappointed in you.”

Eloise stood at the bottom of the staircase, bag in hand and the echoes from the alarm still blaring in her mind. She hadn’t thought of a plan B, standing frozen at the door like she just got caught for murder. 

Of course, it wouldn’t be as simple as she thought. Of course, the Hawthornes would have security measures in place to ensure their two little dolls wouldn’t escape. She was a journalist for Christ's sake. How the hell did she not see this coming? She froze, stomach-churning as the husband’s eyes drifted down.

“You took off your diaper.” he sighed disappointedly. Stepping forward with his arms crossed over his chest and mouth set into a thin line, stated, “You know the rules…” 

How could she forget?

“We’ve offered you our home. Let you into our lives. And this is how you repay our generosity? By running away at four in the morning?” 

Eloise opened her mouth, trying to think of some way to diffuse the situation before it completely blew up. But of course, she never could keep her mouth shut.

“I saw the image you posted of me and know what you’ve done to Sugar and Cookie. None of this is legal! If you prevent me from leaving, that’s false imprisonment which is a crime.”

Maybe they didn’t hear the tremor in her voice or how her legs quaked. Could they hear the blood rushing through her ears? A long time ago, she’d taken a safety class and learned to always comply. Do not aggravate the situation. Make the defendant feel like you are on their side, that they are in control. While that had been her original plan, obviously it’s not how it had ended up. 

“You signed a contract to stay at least a month. You consented to experiencing and participating in our lifestyle-” 

“I did not consent to be unknowingly photographed! I did not consent to be abused and witness abuse- and yes, you are abusing those girls! I’ve talked to Ava and Cookie. I know what you people are!”

Just for a tiny moment, the woman’s face dropped, eyes widening in surprise. Eloise didn’t waste a moment. Without thinking, her hand shot out toward the expensive-looking vase beside her, swinging it toward them. Cornered at the door, she ran, ignoring the sound of the object breaking into little pieces. 

With her bag forgotten, she headed toward the back door in the kitchen, leading out to the backyard.

She never made it.

Already quick behind her, a large strong pair of hands grabbed onto her waist as a scream tore from her throat. Gasping for air as she was knocked to the ground, her eyes blurred over with stars, light floating in her vision.  

“Did you think you could get away that easily?” a man growled in her ear. 

Mr. Hawthorne. 

Leaning on her legs with her hands secured behind her back, his other arm held her neck down. Stuck in place, unable to move even an inch, she struggled against his restraint. 

“Relax, sweetheart. We can do this the easy or hard way. Your choice.” 

“Please!” 

His voice drifted in one ear and out the other. 

She couldn’t breathe. 

A warm wet liquid ran between her eyes. 

Deep red. 

Sticky. 

Blood. 

Her head was bleeding. 

“Baby, she’s not going to calm down-” 

Something else was said but she couldn’t make it out. The last thing Eloise saw was a pair of feet shuffling forward, a light pink robe dragging behind. Then the darkness consumed her completely. 

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hey everyone! Apologies this is so short but I wanted to upload something because I probably won't be posting again for a while. Thank you to everyone who reads and comments I really appreciate it. For those who haven't commented, PLEASE DO!! I love hearing what you have to say!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I loved that chapter!! I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not going to be posting more for a while, I’m really quite smitten with your work! 

I hope everything is going well for you and all is okay ❤️

• Like 1