LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother or Child

Chapter 1

“I love you sweetheart, I hope you have a wonderful day,” Heather Dawson said after giving her husband a peck on the cheek. Jack was her husband of twenty years. They had been high school sweethearts and married just a few years after graduating high school. Heather had just turned forty but reveled in the fact that she could still pass for twenty-five. Her long blonde hair and her curvaceous figure still turned heads.

But Jack remained the love of her life. They had made a life together. Their daughter Amy had just started community college. She and Jack had worked hard to make sure she needed for nothing. When Amy was young, she stayed home during the day to care for her, while Jack was at work. But when Jack came home in the afternoon, Heather went off to her job waiting tables. It wasn’t glamorous, but it was work. After Amy started school, Heather managed to land a job as a secretary for an attorney’s office. Heather was a hard worker both at her office and at home. She rarely had time for herself. What little downtime she had, she struggled to relax. There was always something else that needed to be done, folding clothes, or managing the family’s finances.

It wasn’t that Jack didn’t work hard or help out, but she always had to delegate tasks for him. If not told to do something, he was oblivious to the things begging to be done around him. She was never angry or disappointed with him, just tired. So when Jack left that house that morning, she let out a long sigh. Her job had rewarded her an extra week of vacation as thanks for all hard work. She decided to take the week to focus on herself. With the house to herself, she decided it was time for some self-care.

She went down stairs into the basement and retrieved a box. She carried it back to her bedroom and opened its contents. The scent of baby powder ushered in a feeling of relaxation. She found her favorite red binky and popped it into her mouth.  She rummaged through the box until she uncovered a pink onesie. She pressed the soft fabric against the side of her face. It had been way too long. Heather pulled out a thick diaper and giggled at the crinkly noise it produced. She slipped out her dress and let it fall to the floor. After sliding out of her panties, she laid down on the bed. She positioned the diaper underneath her bottom. This was always the hardest part. After a few minutes of adjusting, she fastened the tapes. Satisfied with her work, she put on her onesie. She grabbed a baby bottle and headed for the kitchen.

Heather still struggled with some embarrassment, but it was easily eclipsed by the joy she felt when she was able to regress. In these moments, she had no cares or concerns. No one needed her to do something. She could just relax. As she filled the bottle with milk, she wondered what it would be like to have a caregiver. She fantasized about surrendering all responsibility. But there was one major problem: she had never told a soul about this side of her. Although she told Jack almost everything, she had managed to keep this hidden away all these years.

With her bottle filled, she toddled into the living room and turned on the tv. After browsing what to watch, she settled on Doc McStuffins. She curled up on the floor with a blanket and started nursing her bottle. All of her adult cares floated away. She felt so contented that her eyes started to grow heavy. In a few minutes she was fast asleep.

“Heather, sweetheart. Can you wake up for mommy?” a voice said while lovingly stroking her hair. Heather opened her eyes and saw her mother, Jocelyn, smiling at her. “Wha…what are you doing here?” Heather asked. Then it dawned on her that she was still in her onesie and a diaper and panic set in. She jumped up and ran to her bedroom. “PLEASE LEAVE!” she yelled. Jocelyn quickly followed her.

“Calm down sweetheart. Please settle down or mommy will spank you right now,” Jocelyn commanded. The threat of being spanked stopped Heather dead in her tracks. She hadn’t been spanked since she was a little girl and she certainly hadn’t used the word mommy in a very long time. Heather turned around to face her mother and started to weep. “Please, please go. I am so embarrassed. How disappointed you must be at seeing your grown daughter dressed like a baby.” She slumped on the floor and cried.

Her mother, kneeled down and comforted her, “I’m not disappointed at all and you could never do that.”

Heather sniffled, “Why are you here?”

“Well, your husband came home earlier and saw you sound asleep. He had to get back to work and so he called me to see if I could come and watch you,” Jocelyn responded.

Panic and mortification set in again and she sobbed louder. “Oh god, Jack probably thinks I’m a total freak and will leave me.”

“Enough of that nonsense, little one. If he thought that then he wouldn’t have called me to come look after you. He loves you. I am sure there are some things that he will want to discuss when he gets back this evening,” Jocelyn said. “Now, we have two options as I see it,” she continued.

Heather looked up confused, “What?”

“Well you can change out of these clothes and we pretend like this never happened or you let mommy take care of you,” Jocelyn offered.

Heather’s mouth was agape. She struggled to find any words.

“Before you answer, I want you to know, that you shouldn’t be embarrassed at all. I am happy to have my little girl back, but should you decline this, I won’t offer this again. So what will it be sweetheart?” Jocelyn asked.

Heather didn’t know how to respond. She was confused and scared, but the prospect of being looked after seemed too good to be true. She popped her thumb in her mouth, closed her eyes and let her bladder go.

Jocelyn watched as her daughter’s diaper started to sag on her hips, “Well I guess we need to go change my baby’s diaper?”

• Like 11
  • 1 month later...

I've struggled with this one. I managed to finish chapter 2, but I am still uncertain as to where I will go with this. 

Chapter 2

After getting her changed, Jocelyn took her back to the living room to watch tv. Heather plopped on the couch. She still felt really embarrassed, but her heart raced with excitement. As soon as her padded butt hit the cushion, her mother yelled out her name, “Heather Renee Dawson, you better get your butt off the couch and on the floor right now,” Jocelyn said, resurrecting her stern, maternal voice from when her children were kids.

Heather immediately recoiled with fear, but it quickly turned to indignation. She had never been spoken to like that since she was a child. “Mom, I am not a little kid and this is my house. I can sit wherever I want,” Heather responded sharply. As the words left her lips, she knew she had made a mistake. She saw the flash of anger in her mother’s eyes and instantly, she was a scared little girl.

“Oh, so you think you are a big girl now. Remind me, who just soaked their diaper? It certainly wasn’t me, so who was it?” Jocelyn said, proud of that fact that she could still keep her children in line.  

“Me…,” Heather said barely above a whisper.

“What was that? Mommy couldn’t hear you,” Jocelyn retorted.

“Me,” Heather said a bit louder as tears started to roll down her cheek.

“That’s right it was you. And if you soaked your diapers, that means you are just a little baby. You aren’t a big girl. And that’s ok. I don’t expect little babies to know how to use the potty. So lets try this again. You are going to get down on the floor like a good little baby. And I want you to start sounding like the baby you are. This will be your first and only warning. The next time, you disobey, you will be sorry. You agreed to my offer and so now you will submit to my rules while I am here. Now be a good girl and watch your cartoons and if you feel the need to go potty, that’s why you have your diaper on,” Jocelyn said with a softer tone. Heather climbed down from the couch and plopped down onto the carpet. Jocelyn placed her binky in her mouth and walked out of the room.

Tears still rolled down her face. She wished that she could go back and decline her mother’s offer. She liked to regress to relieve some stress for a few hours, but she could always decide when it was time to grow up again. She tried to focus on the cartoon, but her adult thoughts continued to race. How long was she going to be a baby for? Was her husband going to continue this treatment? She had no control over the situation and she knew for the time being that it was a bad idea to disobey her mother.

While Heather fretted, Jocelyn went down into their basement to rummage around for anything from when her granddaughter was young. She was just about to abandon the search, when she noticed something in the far corner of the basement. She walked over and found a playpen folded up and leaning against the wall. There were a few boxes next to it as well, which she quickly opened. All of Amy’s old baby toys were here. Happy with her discovery, she started hauling her finds upstairs.

“Alright baby girl, look what mommy found?” Jocelyn said. Heather’s eyes widened and she started sucking her binky more intensely. Jocelyn set up the playpen walls and scattered the toys with the confines of Heather’s new play space. “Ok sweetheart, lets get you set up in here. You play in here while mommy goes and makes your lunch,” Jocelyn said while grabbing her daughter’s hand to help her into the playpen. “And remember, if you try to leave this playpen, baby will get a spanking.”

Heather plopped down and examined all of the toys. She quickly realized that this was all of Amy’s old things. There were rattles and teething toys. There were the electronic interactives that played music while others made animal sounds. Brightly colored blocks and stuffed animals completed the infant ensemble of toys. At first she wasn’t sure if it was right to play with her daughter’s things, but then her curiosity got the better of her. Getting on her hands and knees, she crawled over to one of the electronic interactives. She pressed a button and was immediately rewarded with the sound of a duck. Heather giggled and mimicked the sound behind her binky. She pressed another and this time it was a pig. “Oink oink,” she laughed. As she started playing with all of the toys, she began to truly relax. She laughed and babbled like a baby. She had no idea how much time had elapsed. When she felt a twinge in her bladder, she paused and wondered if she should call for her mother. But then she thought better of it and her diaper grew warm.

“Is my baby girl, having fun?” Jocelyn asked as she entered the room. “Stand up for me and lets check that diaper.” Heather did as she was told, but still blushed behind her pacifier. “Wet, but I think it can still take some more. Let’s go eat some lunch,” Jocelyn took her by the hand and led her to the kitchen table. Heather sat down and her mother grabbed a large dish towel to fashion into a makeshift bib. Jocelyn set her plate before her. A grilled cheese had been cut into little bite size pieces alongside a fruit cup. Her bottle had been refilled with milk. “I didn’t have time to pick up jars of baby food before I came over this morning, but don’t you worry, mommy will make sure to get some,” Jocelyn pinched Heather’s cheeks as she spoke.

Heather timidly started nibbling on the sandwich pieces. She went to grab a utensil to take bite of the fruit and noticed she didn’t have one. “Mommy, I don’t have a spoon to eat my fruit.”

“Babies eat with their hands, you don’t need a spoon to eat your fruit. And don’t worry about making a mess. Mommy will clean you up when you are done.” Jocelyn replied.

“But, but…” before she could finish her sentence, her mother cut her off. “Can you please remind me what you are wearing?”

“I’m sorry mommy, I’m just a baby,” Heather said in a defeated tone. Jocelyn just smiled and watched her overgrown baby stick her hands into the fruit cup. Her hands were covered in juice as she brought the fruit to her mouth, and it dripped down her chin. After finishing her food, Jocelyn wiped her face and hands. She picked up her bottle and led her daughter to her bedroom. She took off Heather’s onesie, leaving her naked except for her damp diaper. Heather started to cover her exposed breasts, but Jocelyn smacked her hands away. “Babies have no modesty. Now lay down. You have had quite the day. Babies need their rest.” Jocelyn caressed her daughters face and kissed her on her forehead, “I love you my sweet girl. You can always be mommy’s baby.” With that, she tucked her in and handed Heather her bottle. She closed the blinds to darken the room. She left the room and quietly closed the door.

Heather slowly nursed the bottle. She ruminated on the day’s events. This was exactly what she wanted. But why did she feel guilty? Why did she feel she was doing something wrong? As she nursed her bottle, she wet her diaper a bit more. Although she felt so conflicted about her treatment, she couldn’t deny the euphoria she felt every time she wet her diaper. It truly made her feel like an infant. This was the opportunity she always wanted; it would be a shame to waste it. Feeling an infantile glow, her eyes grew heavy as she nursed. She wondered what else was in store for her as she drifted off to sleep.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 3

“Heather, sweetheart, it’s time to wake up,” Jack said as he gently rubbed her back. Heather slowly came to. She realized she was sucking her thumb. She noticed the empty baby bottle lying on the bed and was shocked that she had switched to her thumb while she napped. The room was darker and she reckoned it was probably early evening.

“There’s my baby girl. How was your nap sweetie?” Jack asked dotingly. Heather recoiled when as her brain registered who was sitting next to her. Her grogginess immediately turned to panic. She removed her thumb from her mouth and pulled the blanket up to her neck. Then she remembered that she was in a wet diaper. There was no escaping this situation. Jack noticed her panic and attempted to sooth her.

Heather began to sob. “I’m so sorry Jack. I have never felt more embarrassed and I’m so sorry I kept this from you all these years. I understand if you don’t want me anymore.” Her sob grew more intense.

“Quit that nonsense out right now. Leave you? Are you kidding me? Not in a million years. I will admit when I saw you this morning, I was shocked. I needed time to process it all which is why I called your mother to come look after you. But what I realized was how peaceful you looked. You have given me everything and been my rock. You have never wavered in your support and love for me and its time that I pay it back to you. Not to mention, you looked so damn cute,” Jack smiled as he finished the last sentence and tried to tickle her belly through the blanket.

Heather looked up and saw the genuine love in his face. Her fears started to subside. She still felt embarrassed and had no desire to reveal the state of her diaper to him. But, then again, she probably didn’t have a choice in that matter.

“So I have a proposition for you. You can become the baby you so clearly want to be. Now this would mean quitting your job and you would be a baby full time. What that means is that I will treat you just like a two-year-old. You will use your diaper. You would be fed, clothed and bathed like any toddler would be. I even want you to get in the habit of speaking like a child when you are at home. I would be your daddy. Now, whenever we are out, I will make sure that your outfits do not draw any unnecessary attention, but you will still be diapered. Your mother has already agreed to babysit you during the week while I’m at work. And I’ve already found some plans to build you some special furniture so that we can convert the den into a nursery. So how is this sounding?” Jack’s tone was serious, but gentle.

Heather’s head started to spin. She had no idea what to say. She had so many questions, but she couldn’t utter a word.

“I know the first question is whether or not we can afford to do this and the answer is yes. I ran through the budget and we will be just fine. The other thing of course to discuss is Amy,” Jack added. Heather’s eyes dimmed. She didn’t think it would be fair to subject her daughter to seeing her mother act like an infant. The offer Jack was making seemed like a dream, but could she ask that of her daughter?

“You may be mad at me, but I called Amy on my way home and told her my proposal. Her words, not mine, ‘mom deserves all the happiness in the world and if this is what she needs, so be it.’ She asked me to tell you that she shouldn’t feel even the slightest bit of guilt or embarrassment because she loves you so much,” Jack said. “But what that means is that she will have authority over you and that includes diaper changes. I want you to think of her as your big sister. Since she knew that we were having this conversation tonight, she is staying over with a friend.” Jack added.

Heather began to cry again. Jack seemed to have this all laid out. But was she ready to return to infancy? She would have no control, but how could she say no? It would be a major adjustment and the first weeks would be incredibly embarrassing.

“So what do you say sweetheart?” Jack asked. Heather sat silent for a moment, but then she wiped her tears and looked up at Jack and replied, “Yes daddy.”

“That’s my girl. So tomorrow, I want you to deliver your two-week notice. I know you are off this week, so you will complete the following week and that will be that. This will also give us time to get your nursery ready and transition to your new life. And one more thing. Tonight, I’m taking you out so that we can celebrate the start of this new chapter,” Jack said with exuberance in his voice.

Heather smiled from ear to ear and wrapped her arms around her husband, “Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

“Of course baby girl. But before we go out, we need to get you out of that wet diaper,” Jack whispered. Heather blushed. “You better get used to it sweetie, but tonight you can be a grown up,” Jack added.

Jack pulled out some wipes and pulled the blanket offer her and examined the state of her diaper. “You really soaked this,” he chuckled. “Let me just clean you up little bit and then you can go get dressed.”

“Um daddy?” Heather asked timidly.

“Yes?” he said as he ripped open the tapes.

“Um, can I wear a diaper underneath my clothes?” Jack just smiled. He tenderly changed her and patted her diapered bottom as she got up to get dressed. Jack had no clue when he woke up that morning that he would be changing diapers once again, but it was worth it to see his wife happy. Life was about to be a whole lot different.

• Like 7
  • 1 year later...