LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One cranky little boy has arrived.

NO is my favorite word. You can't wash my favorite blanket, I hate this food and will throw it at you, I want to keep watching TV, I don't want to go to bed or get in the car seat or leave the park, and most of all, I WILL NOT GO POTTY!

I am TerribleTwo.

...okay that was a little dramatic but I got the name so I had to do something with it. Anyway, hey, I'm a fan of roleplay, diaper commercials, asking questions about ABDL's pasts and doing light research into how the community divides up.

I also enjoy collaborative writing and fun experiments. And, despite the intro, I don't hate the potty. I actually think I have more interest in the potty training age than the average ABDL?

Nice to meet you all.

• Like 2

It's nice to meet you @TerribleTwo it sounds like someone needs an nap.? Hehehe! And then after that I'll check your diaper and then make sure you sit on the potty for a hour.?? Nah, just kidding!??☺️? Hi I'm BabySpideyBoy!??️?️❤️ I'm a baby just like you! I love toys, babas, games, and anything babyish. I've been here for a year. This is a very fun place and I know you'll like it here! Feel free to check out the chat. There's always lots of fun conversations going on in there. I'm one year old, so I'm younger than you. LOL!????? Welcome to DD buddy!???☺️❤️?❤️???️?️❤️?❤️?☺️?

• Like 1

Welcome, @TerribleTwo - it's always good to have a toddler at the party, throwing food around, getting righteously pissed off, and never backing down. Lol. I'm curious about your light research? I am also interested in people's backgrounds - I think a lot of people come to these places trying, at least in part, to figure out how they became who they are, and why ABDL-related interests play a role in their lives. The conversations I have had so far with people, and the things I have read here, have been interesting. 

Hi and welcome to DD TerribleTwo. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Being 2, and terrible isn’t so bad ? Nothing a few time-outs in the corner won’t fix. ? But, if you don’t want to use the potty, that’s fine, there’s plenty of nice thick diapers for you to wear. I can’t see as I blame you, not wanting to use the potty anyway. Monsters live there!!! ??? 

F4AB91CC-AE46-44F2-A0A0-01CF99A005F1.jpeg

SEE! 
But seriously, come on in, make yourself comfy. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Welcome, @TerribleTwo - it's always good to have a toddler at the party, throwing food around, getting righteously pissed off, and never backing down. Lol. I'm curious about your light research? I am also interested in people's backgrounds - I think a lot of people come to these places trying, at least in part, to figure out how they became who they are, and why ABDL-related interests play a role in their lives. The conversations I have had so far with people, and the things I have read here, have been interesting. 

The questions/polls I'm thinking of are things like:

-How does ABDLism split among racial lines?
-What relationships do ABDLs have with their actual parents? Because I know it can't fully be tragedies being the reason why people want diapers.
-How did ABDL's actual potty training go as kids? Were they ever potty training 'role models' for a younger sibling or cousin?
-ABDLs who are parents, how do they feel about potty training their kids?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TerribleTwo said:

The questions/polls I'm thinking of are things like:

-How does ABDLism split among racial lines?
-What relationships do ABDLs have with their actual parents? Because I know it can't fully be tragedies being the reason why people want diapers.
-How did ABDL's actual potty training go as kids? Were they ever potty training 'role models' for a younger sibling or cousin?
-ABDLs who are parents, how do they feel about potty training their kids?

Those sure are some good questions buddy! I'll be sure to be on the lookout for them in the forums.??❤️???❤️?

• 3 weeks later...