LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Merry Christmas, Baby [Final chapter added Dec 24]

wow! All these likes and replies ?

This is my first story to,    This must be like what it's like for all you really good writers

i'm sooo excited! ?

Anyways so here is the next chapter.

Chapter 14

There she was standing in the bathroom door, her dad came charging over to her, the other two in tow.

"What's going on here? Why does Jackson have to change..." He stopped mid sentence and sniffed, then his eyes went wide, then narrowed. "No."

Daria tried to back away, but he reached forwards and caught her by the shoulder. He spun her roughly and then she felt him pulling on the back of her pants. He was doing a diaper check. She knew what he would find.

But he didn't say anything, he just spun hey around again. He only said one word. "Daria." And she had never heard such disappointment ever in her life. The look on his face was like sadness. Everything she was trying to do lately. She was trying to prove how big she was, that she could stay up later, that she could be more responsible, that she wasn't just a little kid. All that progress was washed away in an instant and she could see it. What else was he supposed to do when he found her in a poopy diaper?

She wanted to cry but she couldn't. There was a lump in her throat. "I'm sorry..." She tried to say. (She had taken out the binky when she saw her dad and tossed it on the floor)

But he cut her off. "What the hell is wrong with you? First you wet your pants in the car, and now this? We're trying to potty train David. What's he gonna think if his big sister is pooping in diapers?"

She knew she was in trouble and there was only one way out. She had to tell them what Jackson had done, and what he was doing.

"Daddy, Jackson made me!"

"What!?" Growled her dad.

Jackson took a step back, looking a little scared. "I didn't, I swear."

"You did!" She pointed at him, gaining confidence. This was it, her chance to get them to realize he was being mean to her. Well, more than that, but she didn't know all the right words like 'antagonize'. "You made me do this, I didn't want to."

Jackson's dad put a hand on his shoulder. Both her dad and uncle Jeremiah looked very stern and not happy.

"That's a lie..."

"Shush Jackson." Barked her dad. He turned to Daria and crouched down. "Is that true?"

Daria gulped, feeling the momentum of her accusation and the relief that she would soon be free. Her dad would get mad and Jackson would finally get in trouble.

"Yes."

"How did he make you? What happened?” He said, and looked her right in the eye.

"I told him I had to go the bathroom, but he told me I had to go... in the diaper."

"And that's it?" He said. He didn't stop staring at her. He didn’t blink either.

"Yes."

"So you’re saying that you tried to tell him, but he told you to poop in your pants instead of going to the bathroom?"

"Yes, he made..." Her dad cut her off.

"And you just did it!?" His voice raised. And he looked angry suddenly. " You mean to tell me that the girl I have to argue with to get her to do anything, the girl that wants to stay up late and tells me she's a grown up and isn't a little kid, the same girl that won't do chores without arguing, that won't do her homework without constant reminders, that never wants to change your brother's diapers. That same girl, you, are telling me that he (he pointed to Jackson) told you to poop in your own pants, and you just say okay and do it?"

Daria's whole world started crashing down around her and a lump formed in her throat.

"I don't believe you Daria. I don't know whether you're doing this on purpose, or what the deal is. But I do know one thing, and that's that you're lying to me and trying to blame Jackson." He stood up tall and looked down sternly. "You've been lying to me all day. You told me you packed your clothes when you had not. You told me you used the toilet when you hadn't."

Daria was confused and her dad noticed.

"When we were driving and we stopped after lunch, before you wet your pants. Did you or did you not use the bathroom then?”

She knew she hadn't and she knew she couldn't lie straight to his face. "No..."

"Exactly. You lied. And you know how I feel about lying."

Fear, mortal dread washed over her like a dark shadow. She felt like she was sinking into a deep hole. She did know how he felt about lying. He considered it the worst thing she could do.

Her dad turned to the other two. "Give us a minute, Daria's going to get a spanking for telling lies."

Daria felt her voice crack. "No Daddy. I didn't."

They backed away and her took the wipes and diaper from Jackson. Then he closed in on Daria. He spoke over his shoulder. "Jackson, you should watch. So you know I take lying very seriously."

Her eyes went wide as saucers. "Daddy please, no!"

"Be quiet."

Daria saw Jackson hesitate, and uncle Jeremiah put a firm hand on his shoulder. They were going to watch. Her stomach felt funny, like she might be sick. It had been a long while since she had a spanking. It was only a moment before her dad had her shorts around her ankles. She didn't know what to do, terror filled her mind and she froze. She wanted to cry even though the first blow had yet to land, but she couldn't. She was too scared. This couldn't get any worse. She was in a poopy diaper and her dad and her uncle found out, and now she was about to be spanked right in front of them. (And the worst part was she knew it was gonna be a bare bottom spanking.)

"Wait!" Jackson said.

Everyone looked at him.

"Don't spank her. Please. We were just playing games, I was gonna change her so we could keep playing."

"You were playing videogames?"

"Yes sir."

"I guess she didn't tell you she wasn't supposed to be playing videogames?"

"We were just having fun. I didn't know. Please don't spank her."

"She was lying to get you in trouble. I can't abide that."

"But she's been totally cool the whole time. She probably got caught up playing games with us and had an accident. Then she was just scared of you getting mad so she tried to get out of it. I'm sure she didn't mean to get me in trouble."

Her dad waited a moment, thinking about what to do.

"I forgive her. You don't have to spank her." Jackson continued. "It's okay."

Daria didn't know why Jackson was doing this. He already lied about what happened, and now he didn't want her to get in trouble? He must finally be feeling guilty for what he'd done. But was he going to tell them what really happened? Daria felt like her life was in the balance. The next few seconds dragged on and felt like an eternity. But when forever had past, she felt her dad's strong grip on her arm relax.

"Count yourself lucky, Daria. I'm going to give you a pass on this one but only because of what Jackson said." Her dad said, pointing to her cousin.

She was still too scared to say anything.

But her dad continued. "Now what am I supposed to do about this?" he was pointing to her poopy diaper. "You think I really want to change your diapers all day? This isn't a game, you need to do better. What? Do you WANT to wear diapers or something?"

"No daddy, I don't..."

But Jackson interupted her. "It's okay uncle Brutus. I can keep changing her diapers if you want me to."

That made her dad do a double take. "Wait, what do you mean KEEP changing her?"

Jackson suddenly looked surprised. "Um nothing."

Jackson's dad gave him a rough nudge. "Come on Jackson, spit it out son." He said.

"Um. I changed her diapers once already." He said quietly. "Should I not have?"

Daria's dad looked angry again. "When the heck was this?"

"Um, a while ago. Like, after you guys got here."

Daria's dad looked down at her with a stern face as if to say something. Daria was still terrified that a spanking might still happen. Her dad looked back at Jackson and said. "Explain what happened. This is the first I've heard of it and I feel like I should have already been told"

"Well um. When she got here I noticed she was wearing diapers. She didn't want me to know, but I found out she was wet and I told her to go get changed. It wasn't until later and her diaper leaked a little bit and I knew she needed to get changed for sure. She didn't want me to tell anyone so I changed her myself. I didn't want to embarras her or nothing."

"Or anything." Jackson's dad corrected him. He looked at Daria's dad. "You know, I thought something felt a little strange when I carried her in from the car, but I didn't think anything of it at the time."

Daria’s dad looked down at her again. “Did you pee in your diaper before we even got here?”

as terrified as she was, she managed to nod.

He shook his head. But his tone was softer now. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

She didn’t answer.

“Is there anything else you want to tell me right now?” he said. His voice had softened from his anger a minute ago. Now it wasn’t accusing.

Daria knew he would listen. This was the tone he used when he wanted a full explanation of something. She looked at him, then at Jackson. Jackson stared right back but she couldn’t tell what he was thinking. Then she looked down at the floor. “No, daddy.”

Daria's dad looked at Jackson seriously. "You didn't think it was odd that a nine year old wore diapers? How did you even find out?"

Jackson shrugged and spoke casually. "I thought maybe she still wet the bed or something. I heard the other girls saying she smelled like baby powder, and her diaper was poking out when she sat down. But then she came to play with us and I saw the leak on her shorts." He said pointing down.

Daria's dad spun her around again and looked again. "This is the second pair of pants you've wet today, and you're even wearing a diaper." Her dad didn't look happy as he looked at her. "So you've just been peeing in your pants this whole time. Are you doing this on purpose or what?"

"No, daddy. I didn't mean to!"

His brow wrinkled as he thought. "But it still happened, and it's happened several times now. And now I have to clean up this mess. Daria, this is disgusting. I know how much you don’t like changing David’s diapers so I know you know how disgusting this is. If I have to change your diapers just like David, then you're going to bed with David too."

Daria's heart sank a little more. If David was just now going to bed, it must be still early."

"Aw, can't she stay up and play with us? We were having fun." Jackson said. "You don't have to change her, I could take care of it if you want... if she can stay up with us, maybe? Please?"

"That's a nice offer, Jackson, but I can't ask you to do that." Her dad said then sighed.

"It's okay, I don't mind it too much. I'm used to it." He said. "

Jackson's dad spoke up. "He does watch his little sisters and their friends a lot. Even the little ones. He's changed his fair share of diapers and I say he's pretty responsible on that account." He put a hand on Jackson's shoulder. "Doesn't complain much. At least he’s better at that then he is a mowing the grass."

Jackson smiled hesitantly.

Daria watched silently as her dad handed the diaper and wipes back to Jackson, then

her dad looked down at her. "Well, since you seem to have no problem pooping and peeing in your diapers, you can keep wearing them."

"Daddy, please no. I want my clothes back. Aren't they out of the wash yet? I don't wanna wear diapers."

He sighed and shook his head. Speaking more softly again. "Well then this will be a good lesson for you about consequences. If you don't like wearing diapers then maybe you should prove you don't need them. Start making it to the toilet then you'll get your clothes back. But for now you will keep wearing diapers. At least until Jackson gets fed up with changing you... which I imagine will be about a minute from now while he’s dealing with your current situation."

"But..."

"I don't want to hear any complaining." His face went stern. "You get to stay up and play videogame with your cousins. I'm trying to be lenient about this because this behavior is unacceptable, especially at your age. But aside from the diapers, if I even so much as hear about you telling any more lies, you're going over my knee on the spot. Do you understand?"

Daria choked back a sob. "Yes daddy."

"Good. Now I've got to go put David to bed. I really should put you to bed too, but I'll let you stay up if Jackson's watching you. He's in charge while he's watching you so you do what he says. But you need to behave. If I have to come deal with you, it's not going to be pleasant. Understand?" He turned to Jackson, not waiting for Daria to answer. By now his tone was tired fatigued. "If she starts acting out, you come tell me. Especially if she lies. And... try to remind her to use the damn toilet. You guys must be having a whole lot of fun on those games if you're willing to put up with all this."

"Yes sir, I'll keep an eye on her."

Daria's dad passed one look to each of them. And with that, he walked away down the hall.

Uncle Jeremiah looked at Jackson. "Nice of you to take care of her. But next time how about you let someone know what's going on."

"Yes sir." Jackson said.

Uncle Jeremiah gave Jackson an nod, then followed Daria's dad down the hall.

Daria stared in shock. How had this happened? It had all happened so fast and now...

Jackson waited and watched as they disappeared around the corner. With a hand in Daria's shoulder, he guided her into the bathroom and closed the door before turning to her. For just a moment he said nothing. A look of victory spread across his face.

"You hear that? All I have to do is tell your dad a bad report about your behavior and you'll get in a whole heap of trouble. So you better do what I say or else. "

Daria gulped.

"First of all, you're going to stay in diapers until I say so. So no more complaining, and no more asking for the potty." He said and narrowed his eyes at her. "And if you EVER try to get me in trouble again I'll get you in so much trouble you will wish you weren't born. You got that?"

Yeah, Daria got that loud and clear.

• Like 1
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Chapter 14 added Dec 17]

Chapter 15

Daria was terrified as Jackson took her into the bathroom and locked the door. At this point she was half expecting HIM to spank her. He didn't look happy. But he had won. Everyone believed him and not her. Not only that, but if he so much as even suggested she was lying about something, her dad promised to spank her on the spot.

How had that even hapened? Jackson barely even told any lies. Most of what he said was true to some degree, all he really did was let her dad lie for him and then agree with it. Everything that had gone wrong that day was just one more piece of evidence that they needed to believe him and not her. How could she get out of it now? She had blown her chance. She could have spoken up when her dad asked her to explain, but she didn't and now the chance was gone. And now she was sentenced to staying in diapers. Was that the plan all along? Had her dad put a diaper on her expecting her to use it right from the start? It didn't matter now anyways, he had just told her she was going to stay in diapers as punishment. At least until Jackson didn't want to change her any more, and it didn't sound like he would get bored of harassing her any time soon. She already knew that her dad's request of trying to get her to make it to the toilet would be completely ignored.

Daria sniveled her way across the room to where Jackson lead her. She laid down and her shorts were removed.

"Hang on, looks like you forgot something " He said in a patronizing way, picking up the binky and washing it off on the sink before putting it in her mouth.

The binky was another thing she messed up. Maybe if her dad had seen her with it... maybe he would have realized Jackson was treating her like a baby on purpose. No. Probably not. Jackson was too good at lying aand coming up with explanations. But the regret for what might have been still haunted her as she kept the rubber nipple in her mouth.

"Make sure you keep this in this time."

There was a bit of threat in his voice, but he didn't say anything else. Jackson pulled out a couple wipes in advance and then undid the tapes with two loud rips. The smell that came up when he opened her diaper was enough to make Daria cough. Somehow, Jackson didn't mind. He just grinned down at her knowing how miserable she was. His grin disappeared as he started with the wipes though.

But there was nothing she could do except lie there and let him change her. The sheer embarrassment of having her cousin see her naked (and he was a boy too). Wave after wave of humiliation washed over her as she felt his fingers press through each wipe as he cleaned. The only benefit was that she no longer had poop all over her skin, but part of the cost was that someone else was wiping her bottom for her.

Once she was clean (which she had to admit felt very much better) he didn't lie down the clean diaper right away. Instead he leaned down a little like he was looking for something. Daria felt a finger brush against her bottom.

Then Jackson leaned back and said. "Well, it doesn't look like you have a rash, but you're getting there." He turned and grabbed something from out of sight. He flashed her a mean smile and said with a taunting tone. "We don’t want baby to get a rash. Let’s take care of that."

Before she even began to figure out what he was talking about, Daria felt her legs being lifted and fingers once again touching where she didn't want them to. But this time they were spreading around some gooey ointment. Diaper rash cream she had to guess.(she had had to use it on David sometimes.) All along the place where the leg cuffs had been, all over her bottom, and even between her buttocks. Not pleasant to have done, but the cream itself didn't feel too bad. Finally Jackson was unfolding the clean diaper. Not that Daria wanted to wear it ,(she actually hated it, of course) but she was tired of being naked in front of him.

Just like before, he sprinkled on some baby powder. But unlike before, he worked it around with his hand, making sure it was spread evenly. Daria herself knew all about doing this, as she'd done it and seen it done to David many times. It wasn't until it was being done to her that she realized how humiliating it was. Jackson worked quickly and then wiped his fingers clean before he pulled her clean diaper over her crotch and taped it snuggly around her waist. At least she was covered now. That was a relief.

She was still trying not to cry, and she was a little angry that the binky was helping. She didn't want it to help, she wanted to get rid of it. The baby powder smelled good, but she wished it wasn't there to cover up the smell of her poop and pee. And she wanted to get out of these stupid baby diapers. But she was trapped. So instead she just lied there and waited while Jackson cleaned up and threw away her dirty diaper.

She hadn't been paying attention, maybe her mind had drifted off, wishing she wasn't wearing a diaper. But Jackson was now standing over her leaning down. He offered her his hand and she took it.

"Come on. You're all done. Let's go." He said like a flat grunt.

He helped her up, then looked at her with a smile she didn't like. "But first, I've got a surprise for you. But... you aren't gonna like it."

Daria was confused. Why would he tell her that? She already hadn't liked anything he had done so far.

He looked her right in the eye seriously. "I'm not giving you the shorts back."

The news came like sucker punch. She didn't even know how to respond. She tried to plead, but the binky made her blubbering words even more impossible to understand.

He shook his head, tightening his grip on her wrist as she tried to pull away. "You tried to get me in trouble. This is payback, and a reminder not to mess with me."

He tugged at her wrist, dragging her along. She didn't remember him being this strong the last time they met, and she definitely didn't remember him being this mean. But there was nothing she could do so she followed him sadly out of the room. A cloud of baby powder scent around her and her diaper crinkling and on full display. For a moment Jackson stopped and then started pulling her towards the from of the house where all the other relatives were. Daria's veins went icey with fear, but he laughed and turned around, leading her back to the computer room once more.

"Aww, look at the baby in her diapers." Henry said, pointing.

Sam scoffed and Jackson laughed.

"You know, she really shouldn't be here like that with us boys. We don't need babies running around in their diapers." Henry kept teasing. "You should make her go play with the girls and see what they think."

"At least put some pants on her. I don't wanna look at her diaper." Sam said.

"Her pants are wet 'cause she leaked.'" Jackson said and then shrugged.

Sam was kinda trying to ignore the whole thing, fiddling with something. He then handed Henry and Jackson a piece of Double Bubble each, then he took one for himself. "Can I give one to her?" He said.

"Naw dude." Henry said. "She's totally a baby. She's way too little for bubble gum."

"I am not!" Daria said, stamping her foot. Of course, she hadn't taken the binky out before speaking so her words were muffled. That plus the foot stamping defeated any point in making the protest in the first place.

The other boys just laughed.

"You sure look like you are. Look at that poofy diaper sticking out." Henry teased. "Maybe we should ask your dad if it's okay for you to have gum."

Daria recoiled. She was already on thin ice with him, she didn't want to raise any more questions. She wanted to argue with them and tell them she didn't look like a baby, but with just a diaper, socks, and a T-shirt on she really did look like a baby. She was already small for her age, so that didn't help, and the binky really completed the look.

Jackson shrugged. "You want gum, Daria?"

She nodded. He held out his hand and she gave him the binky, and Sam handed her a piece of gum. Daria was kind of surprised he would even let her have gum instead of doing something babyish, but she wasn't going to ruin it by asking why.

"Whatever." Said Henry. "With all these diaper changes, she keeps interrupting our games."

"Yeah, come on, dude. Let's play. Unless you wanna spend all night feeding her and changing her diaper." Sam kicked the controller on the floor in Jackson's direction.

Jackson led Daria over to the sofa and then took his seat. He patted his leg and she didn't have much choice but to climb up in his lap again. She would rather be coloring... or have pants.

"Since you're done with your food now, do you wanna play with us, Daria?"

She found herself spinning around in surprise to face him. Was he serious or was this a trick? "Really?" She said.

Jackson pointed and snapped his finger and Sam got up and plugged in a fourth controller and handed it to her. Wow! She didn't think she would be allowed to play even before all the diaper stuff. But this was really something. If there was anything that would take her mind off her troubles, it was this. Never mind coloring, she wanted to play Nintendo 64.

• Like 2
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Chapter 15 added Dec 18]

Yay another chapter! ?

man when the words start coming they just don't stop sometimes.

Chapter 16

Daria was sitting on Jackson's lap (kind of off to one side I suppose, it was so their controllers weren't on top of each other). Jackson gave her some instructions about how to pick which person she was going to play as, then he told her what buttons did what. Sadly, she wasn't very good. Time and again the other boys would shoot her and kill her, causing her person to fall down and red blood to drip down the screen. But she actually kind of forgot about her diaper (and the fact that it was on full display since she had not pants) because she was having fun playing. She loved playing videogames even if her dad didn't think much of them. This was fun. She hadn't played this game before and it was really cool that all four of them could play at once. The graphics were like nothing she had ever seen, it almost looked like real life. (at least that’s what she thought at the time).

So they played a match which went on for a while. Eventually it finsihed and a winner was declared. Daria obviously didn't win, and the boys informed her that she won the award for "mostly harmless" and "shortest innings" which they also teased her about.

"Come on baby," Henry said. "Are you gonna cry and poop your diaper because you lost?"

"No." Daria said. She was trying not to sound upset, mainly because she just wanted to keep playing instead of them telling her she couldn't. She didn't want to think about pooping in her diaper because she had just got done with all that and her tummy still felt full.

"Well, girls aren't any good at games. That's why." Sam said. "Baby girls are especially bad though." He started laughing.

So they played another match. Which Daria also did bad in. It didn't bother her because playing was fun and she did like being included in the game.

Sam started singing again in the middle of it, which upset Daria.

"Jingle bells"
"Daria smells."
"Daria wears diapers"
"She made a stinky"
"And sucked on her binky,"
"And Jackson had to wipe her."

At the end of the song he burst into laughter along with Henry.

"Dude, you're so bad at this game. You're the worst I ever saw." Said Henry, killing Daria once again.

"She's not a dude, she's a girl." Sam said.

"Maybe if she was a dude, she wouldn't suck so bad."

"Yeah, stop playing like a girl."

Daria didn't respond, she just focused on trying to play. Remembering which buttons did what was hard, but she thought she was getting the hang of it. Still, it was disheartening to see blood dripping down the screen when her character died almost every time she encountered another player.

The gum was pretty big in her mouth and she had had to chew it for a minute before it was easier. Even after a couple matches were over, she was still just chewing away. She wasn't a big fan of gum, but it was better than a binky. Henry was watching her closely while Jackson and Sam argued about what to play next.

"You sure you can handle that bubblegum?" He said. "Can you even blow a bubble?" He then preceded to blow a huge bubble which popped all around his mouth. After he scraped it all off his lips he started chewing again.

Sam and Jackson also blew bubbles. Big ones which popped with a loud popping sound.

Daria tried her best to blow one, but it wasn't very big. The other boys laughed at her, though Jackson's laugh was more of an amused chuckle.

"How about this? Can you do this?" Henry asked. He leaned his head back and spit his gum into the air, catching it in his mouth as it came back down.

Daria tried to mimic, surprised that the gum actually went straight up when she spit it. She was lining up to catch it as it fell, but just as it got close, something bumped her and she missed. The other boys started laughing as she searched to floor to find where it went. Maybe it fell somewhere on the sofa.

"There it is, right there." Henry said. "Look up."

Daria tried to look around more but couldn't find anything.

Henry got up and came over to her. "No dummy, up here." Reaching out with an open hand, he lightly touched the top of her head. Something felt wrong.

Sam burst out in snickers.

Reaching up, she felt a lump of sticky gum. Immediately she tried to pull it free, but there was too much hair.

"Stop, you're making it worse." Henry laughed. "Here, let me get it." He swatted her hands away and fiddled around for a minute.

Daria could feel her hair pulled every which ways, but finally it stopped. Henry showed her a piece of gum from her hair.

"There's some of it, but the rest is all tangled up. You're gonna have to cut it out of there." He said, then he spun her around. "And look, there's more back here."

More rummaging, and pulling, but by the time he was done, her hair was feeling more and more tangled.

"Shouldn't of given her any gum." Sam said.

"Yeah, she's too much of a baby." Henry laughed at her. "Looks like she's gonna have to get her hair cut to get the gum out."

Daria jumped back. Cut her hair!? Never! She loved her hair and took care of it. If she had to cut her hair she would just die. "No way, I'm not cutting my hair."

Henry saw her distress and pressed the matter. "But there's no other way to get gum out of your hair. A friend of mine got gum in his hair and they had to shave it all off."

"What!? No!" Daria felt tears in her eyes just at the thought of cutting her hair.

"Oh yes." He laughed at her. Making his fingers look like snipping scissors. "I'm telling you it's the only way."

She took another step back. "No!"

Henry shrugged and gave up. "In that case, Jackson, better go get her dad."

Jackson smiled wickedly. Henry didn’t know what Daria’s dad had said, but Jackson did. "I should, shouldn't I?" He put his finger on his chin and pretended to think. "I wonder what he'd have to say about this? It's not our fault, I mean, she told us she was old enough for chewing gum, but she wasn't was she?"

Daria's eyes went wide as she realized what he meant. That would mean she lied. Even if she didn't mean to (she'd had bubblegum before) she knew Jackson would say she lied on purpose and her dad would believe him.

"No, please don't tell daddy." She hung her head, knowing already that she didn't have a choice in this. "Okay, I'll cut the gum out."

"Come on." Jackson pulled her by the wrist. Back out into the hall they went.

"Can you hurry up, I wanna actually play another match before we all have to go to bed." Sam called after them with obvious annoyance.

Jackson ignored him and took Daria back to the bathroom in the hall. He took out some scissors from the medicine cabinet. Daria reached for them but he pulled back. "Better let me do it so you don't make it any worse."

"I can do it myself." she knew that this was the perfect opportunity for him to cut her hair way too short, and she couldn't let him have the chance.

"No, I'm going to do it for you."

She jumped forwards and grabbed the scissors from his hand. Quickly backing away and reaching them up to her head. He was coming after her but she managed to find a clump of gum and snip it off. By that point he'd reached her and wrestled the scissors away. He was much stronger than her and she couldn't even fight back.

He looked harshly at her. "No, I'm going to do it or I'm going to go get your dad. Now stop playing with scissors before you get hurt."

Pouting angrily, she stared at him for a second but she knew he wasn't bluffing. She sniffled and let her arms fall to her sides. Grabbing her by the shoulders, he turned her and moved her away from the counter.

"Hold still." He said.

She couldn't believe this was happening. Then she saw the first clump of hair hit the ground. With a shriek she jumped away and huddled into the corner. "No, you can't cut my hair. I'l never let you!"

Jackson looked angry now. He jumped forwards and grabbed her. She started to scream, but he covered her mouth and pulled her away. A moment later she was placed in front of the mirror over the sink.

"Look!" He said and pointed. "Look how much gum is in your hair. You think that's just gonna wash out with soap, because it won't"

She sniffled again and tried to blink the tears out of her eyes.

He grabbed a bunch of her hair on the back of her head and held it up so she could see. "Look at this, you can't even see this back here. How are you going to cut this?" He grabbed another spot where a clump of hair was missing. "This is what you cut, see how bad it looks."

This time she couldn't stop the tears. He patted her on the shoulder.

"It's okay, I'll be careful. Now no more fussing or else."

How on earth could she trust him now? But really, did she even have a choice? If she said no, he'd tell her dad. She'd get spanked, probably in front of everyone, then her dad would cut her hair instead of Jackson. At least this way she didn't get a spanking, right?

Snip snip snip. As the clumps of hair hit the ground, one after another, she had to shut her eyes tight to keep from screaming. Snip snip snip. More and more weight lifted from her head, her ears became free, and everything felt drafty and cool around her head. Snip snip snip. Finally after what felt like forever, the snipping stopped.

"There, I got all of it. No more gum."

Daria looked down at the absolute pile of hair on the floor, gum was stuck all through it, but there was still a lot with no gum in it.

"You cut too much!" She squeaked.

"Shut up, no I didn't. What? You wanted me to leave you with hair only on one side of your head? This way it's even all around, it looks pretty good."

She tried to turn around but he stopped her. "Let me see." She said.

"Okay, but you have to promise not to scream about it."

That wasn't a good sign at all, but she had to agree. When she looked, she didn't even recognize the kid in the mirror. It didn't look like her, it looked like an ugly little boy with messy hair. It barely touched her ears and didn’t even reach her eyebrows. She was shaking and breathing hard. All she could think about was how long it would take to grow her hair back. Would it ever look the same?

"Wait right here, I just thought of something."

Daria didn't want to wait there. On the floor was the pile of what used to be her hair. In the mirror was a kid she didn't know with all her hair missing. (it wasn't really all gone, but it barely covered the tops of her ears) She didn't have anything to say either.

When Jackson returned, he gave her a lolipop. She didn't want it, but he made her put it in her mouth. It was sweet and tasty, and she did need something to make her feel better even if she didn't know it. He also brought a pair of Oshkosh B'gosh pants. They were jeans for boys. They had a stretchy waist and were a dark brown corduroy. Normally she would never wear anything like that since it was too boyish. But right now it didn't matter. At least it was something to cover her diaper so everyone didn't see it, and really though, she now looked like a boy anyways.

The pants were a pretty snug fit, and they made her diaper feel even more noticeable around her bottom. They also didn't do much to hide it, there was still a big poofy diaper butt for everyone to see and it still crinkled super loud when she moved.

Then Jackson took the lollipop out of her mouth. She was confused for a second, but then he quickly started removing her shirt. He caught her off guard and the shirt was half ways off before she could say anything.

"What are you doing?" She said, backing away.

"Here." He said. And he handed her another shirt. This was a red sweatshirt with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers prints on the front.

She was feeling a little sick from crying so much recently, so she didn't make any protest about the clothes.

"But why?"

"Because your other shirt is all covered in hair." Jackson said and smiled, giving her the lollipop back. "Also you totally look like a boy now. A boy in diapers, but a boy nonetheless."

One last look in the mirror said everything. She only saw a little boy in the mirror, not the pretty girl she was before. He was right. The pants didn't hide her poofy diaper and her shirt was short enough that if she raised her arms it came up and you could see her diaper peeking up over the waist of her pants. She was so upset now that she wasn't even sure if she could cry. She wanted to, but the tears weren't coming.

“You did this on purpose.” She said.

Jackson put his hands on his hips and spoke sarcastically. “Oh yeah, this was totally my plan all along.” He said and rolled his eyes. Then he spoke more seriously. “No, dummy. I’m not the one that got gum in my hair. Now what are you mad about? Is it the hair? Because it I can’t glue it back on your head so it’s a little late to complain now. Or is it the boy’s clothes? Because I just happened to remember Grammy has some old hand me downs. Do you want me to put them back and you can wear and itchy shirt covered in hair with no pants?”

Daria shook her head. Boy’s clothes were better than no pants at all.

"Go on back while I clean this up. I'll only be a minute." Jackson said.

Even the little movement as she walked to the door made the air breeze against her ears and feel cool. Everything felt different without her hair. The door closed behind her sending another gust against the back of her head. The feeling scared her and she reached back only to find short fluffy hair barely coming down her neck at all instead of the long flowing hair that should reach to her waist. She didn’t even know what to do.

• Like 2
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Chapter 16 added Dec 19

Dad won't be too happy about the cut hair. Or the gum. And while I want to root for him, because it certainly isn't easy to be a single parent, I don't think he's being entirely reasonable here. He gets angry really easily, and while I understand frustration at having to raise two young children yourself, I don't think he should be treating his nine-year-old daughter like this.

This story really resonates with me. I was bullied quite a bit by older cousins when I was young. Not to this degree, since I didn't wear diapers at the age of nine, but there was a lot of name calling, teasing, and general pigheadedness. And every time I told a family member, 'oh, he's just teasing!' was the answer.

I'm kind of waiting for the dad to explode with anger and maybe have another family member step in before things get too bad, but I don't think that's going to happen. I just hope her dad doesn't go too far with punishing her.

• Like 1

Wow that's a lot of interesting perspectives. Thanks guys! :D I'm not gonna tell you what's gonna happen you'll have to wait and find out.

I'm working on the next chapters and i hope to get something posted soon. 

But not today. To much work today.

• Like 1

Okay, I got a bunch more writing done today.

Chapter 17

Daria stood still like a statue for a minute. A statue with a sad frown and wet eyes. She didn't want to go back to where the other boys were. She wanted to stay where she was, or run off and hide under the bed for the rest of the holiday. How could she go see anyone now? How could she explain that she was wearing diapers? How could she explain why her hair was cut?

Jackson had sent her out of the bathroom. Maybe he was using the toilet. She wished she could. She wished she didn't have to wear diapers. It was all an accident, it wasn't fair. But that ship had sailed.

With a sad sigh, she took a few steps towards the computer room where Sam and Henry were playing. Her new pants were nice to have so everyone didn't see her diaper, but the pants made her diaper feel tighter around her bottom. She felt wobbly as she walked because of the big poofy diaper. It was hard not to walk funny and waddle like a baby. She wanted to stay where she was and not go anywhere, but she knew that Jackson would get mad if she didn't do what he said. She had already learned that wasn't a good idea. So she dragged her feet and slowly made her way into the room.

Daria tried to open the door quietly, but the other boys heard her almost right away. At first, they didn't even recognize her because of her haircut.

Sam just stared. "Hey kid, what are you doing?" He said hesitantly.

"Oh my gosh it's Daria!" Henry said in surprise.

They both stared at her for a moment.

"Daria? Is that really you?"

She didn't want to answer, but she nodded. The other boys looked at each other then laughed.

"Wow Daria nice haircut!" Henry said in a mocking tone. "Looks like you got in a fight with a weedwacker."

Daria wanted a hat. She wanted to hide. She didn't move.

Sam motioned her to come over to them.

"Come on Daria, you can still play." Sam said, but he sounded a little reluctant. "Come have a seat."

"Well now you look like a boy so maybe you'll play better." Henry said, still laughing at her. "Just don't poop in your diapers."

Sam gave him an elbow.

She didn't know why she went over to them. Maybe it was because there wasn't anything else to do. She would rather color or play with her dolls. She did want to play on the Nintendo 64 some more, but she wished she didn't have to play with the other boys. No chance of that. Or maybe they wouldn't tease her at least. Probably no chance of that either. Or maybe she could even beat one of them. Definitely no chance of that.

She picked up a controller and selected her character and waited while the two boys fought and argued over what level to play on. Daria didn't care, she just wanted to the game to start. Actually, she did want to play with the other boys, she just dind't want to play games with them while wearing a diaper and having short hair.

How could she be like this? She wasn't pretty anymore. She couldn't wear pretty clothes and dresses and skirts because her hair was now short like a boys. She tried to remember how she looked with her long hair. She loved her long hair. It made her look pretty and made the other girls jealous. It looked cute with pink tops and pretty clothes, but now all she could think about was how it wasn't there. She couldn't feel it over her ears or down her shoulders. It was missing! Her ears were colder and she felt like she was bald.

But the game finally started and she forgot her worries for a while. She even found a really good gun and was able to score several kills against Sam and Henry. It also helped that Jackson wasn't playing since he was better than all of them.

When Jackson came back he was carrying the package of diapers Daria's dad had got for her. He set them on a shelf with a package of wipes and other things like baby powder and diaper rash cream. Daria felt hot embarrassment in her cheeks when the other boys saw.

"What's that for?" Henry said, giggling.

"For when Daria needs another diaper change." Jackson answered with a grin. "Hey, why don't you have your binky in?"

Daria realized she was all done with her lolipop and was only chewing on the stick now. Jackson came and took the stick to put the binky back in Daria's mouth. But he stopped before putting it all the way in.

"Or maybe you want some more gum?" He said, grinning ear to ear.

The other boys laughed while Daria shook her head. Unfortunately that meant she had to keep the binky in her mouth the whole time. Jackson then came over and picked her up. He sat down where she had been sitting and put her back on his lap.

But before they could play a match with all four of them, the door opened and Grammy came shuffling in. She was an old woman with white curly hair and thick glasses which she usually let slide down her nose so she could look over top of them.

"Goodness me, boys, I almost forgot you were even in the house. I don't think I've even seen five minutes of you since you came in." She came over to the sofa and smiled at them. Sam and Henry kept their attention on the game but Daria tried to shrink down as small as she could.

Grammy tilted her head and peered down at Daria. She pushed her glasses up and looked closely, then slid them back down and tried again.

"And who is this little one?" She asked, confused. "My word but he seems a bit old for a binky."

Daria felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment.

Jackson laughed deeply. "Grammy, don't you recognize Daria?" He said with a giant grin of amusement.

Again she stopped and stared as Daria tried to somehow not be seen. She stared up as Grammy looked right at her, and saw her eyes widen as she realized that the ugly little boy in front of her was actually Daria.

"Heavens above! Daria? Is that really you? What happened to your long beautiful hair?"

Daria felt the disappointment in Grammy's voice the same as she felt about losing her hair. Somehow it hurt even worse to see someone react to is.

Jackson put and arm around her and gave her a gentle squeeze. "Chewing gum accident. It got all stuck in there and had to be cut out. Nothing else to be done."

Grammy just clicked her tongue and shook her head. "I could've gotten it out with peanut butter. Shame. That will take quite a while to grow back."

Daria popped the binky out. She had to know. "How long will it take? Will it be back before I have to go back to school?"

Grammy made that face adults make when they don't want to tell you something you know that they know you don't want to hear. She massaged a finger across her brow and thought for a moment. "Daria..." She said slowly. "I don't think it'll be back by then."

Daria felt her lip quivering.

"But how long?" She asked.

Grammy looked at Jackson as if she was checking whether HE was ready for the answer. She looked back at Daria and sighed. "Your hair was really long, Daria. If I remember, it was almost to your waist. It won't be that long for a while."

Daria was getting more and more worried that Grammy wasn't answering. Would it take a whole month? Two months!? "Grammy." She whimpered. "How long?"

Grammy lowered her eyes. "Four years or so, I'd say."

It took a few seconds for the words to fully register. The next thing Daria knew Jackson had stuffed the binky back in her mouth and was holding it there. He was also holding her from going anywhere. She had dropped her controller and was trying to get away. Full panic had taken hold and the only thing she could think to do was to run away crying. Four years!? Something about that just couldn't possibly be right. Four years was nearly half her life. She couldn't even comprehend how long that would be. A week seemed like a long time, and a month sounded unbearable. A whole year sounded so impossibly long she couldn't hardly imagine it. But four years just seemed like an eternity.

For a minute all she could hear was Jackson whispering "calm down" over and over. She wished he would let her go so she could run away, and she wished he would let her spit the binky out so she could scream. But he was too strong and all her struggling did nothing.

After a couple minutes, she devolved into sobs instead of muffled shrieks. Somehow she found herself over Jackson's shoulder while he patted her back. She was trying to ignore everything, but she couldn't. She didn't know what she wanted, other than that she wanted her hair back. But all she could think of was the pile of hair lying on the bathroom floor and the endless wait before it was back on her head.

"You boys run along and go upstairs. It's time you ate some real food don't ya know." Daria heard Grammy say.

Sam and Henry thumped their way loudly out of the room and up the stairs.

For another few minutes Jackson just bounced her and rocked her gently. She was staring blankly at the wall over Jackson's shoulder. She didn't know if Grammy was still there until she spoke again. Then she felt Grammy's soft hand on her head, trying to soothe her.

"There, there, poor dear. It's not so bad. You look very pretty even without long hair."

Daria didn't believe her. How could she when Grammy had just mistaken her for a boy only a couple of minutes before? Grammy was stroking her head, which normally might have been nice, but right now only served as a reminder for how little hair she had left.

Then Grammy's voice changed to surprise. "I do declare. Is she wearing Pampers?"

And the tears started all over again.

• Like 2
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Chapter 17 added Dec 21]

And there it is.  The whole house will now know, and there will be no escaping the humiliation.  

Only question left is, what will Jackson tell Grammy?  She's been wearing them for days?   Weeks?  Months? 

phew. This one took a while

Chapter 18

Daria found herself tightly clinging to Jackson. Her whole body was rigid as she prepared for the worst. Grammy must have seen her diaper peeking out and was now asking questions.

But Jackson answered for her. "Daria's been having a lot of accidents lately, or at least that's what I heard. She even wet all of her clothes before they got here."

"Oh my. Is she sick or something?"

"Not that I know of. Uncle Brutus put her in diapers just in case." Jackson's tone was casual, like it was nothing special.

"He did? He didn't say anything to me. How long has this been going on?"

Daria felt Jackson shrug. "No idea. She was in diapers when she got here. I already changed her twice and she hasn't made it to the potty at all."

"Surely, you must be joking."

"It's all true. She even..." Jackson's voice trailed off as he whispered something too quiet for Daria to hear. She could only guess at whether Jackson was telling about something that actually happened or making up some new story. The worst part was that she didn't know which was worse.

Whatever it was, it must have been bad, because Grammy gasped in shock. "No!" She said in disbelief.

Jackson must have nodded or something.

"Oh dear." Grammy said with noticeable concern. "I must say that is the strangest thing I ever heard. I hope she's all right."

"She's been fine other than being embarrassed. It's probably best if I keep her down here for a little bit and let her calm down. We'll be up in a while."

"I was thinking the same thing. And I suppose those other boys know about this?"

There was silence probably because Jackson was nodding again.

"Are you sure you don't want me to bring down some food? You must be starving as late as it is."

"No thanks, Grammy."

"What about her?"

"I don't know. She's already been snacking a little." He said.

Daria felt him shrug. She didn't want to answer and figured it wouldn't matter if she did. She heard Grammy moving around behind her.

"Well, I see someone's a fan of my dried fruits." Grammy said with a chuckle. "And what's this? Animal crackers? She ought to eat some real food though, and there's plenty upstairs."

"What do you think Daria do you want Grammy to bring you some food?" Jackson asked.

"Nuh uh." She said mumbling through the binky.

"You want me to clean these up?" Asked Grammy.

"No, leave them here in case she changes her mind. I'll clean up later."

"Well, you are a treasure, Jackson. You be sure to let me know if you need any help."

Daria could only hang limply over Jackson's shoulder while every possible shred of dignity she might have had was torn away and trampled on. Everything he said was just more humiliation piled up on her. She was an embarrassment to herself and probably to her dad too. She was sure Grammy was going to march right up those stairs and tell everyone else. And yet, somehow nothing Jackson had said made it any more worse. She knew she shouldn't even be thankful for that, especially after everything else. But since it was better then she was expecting, she didn't dare complain. Grammy just walked away. She passed Daria and gave her a comforting look, but disappeared through the door, clicking her tongue all the while.

Eventually her sobs quieted as she cried herself out. Her heavy breaths calmed and she wiped her nose on her sleeve.

"Hey, you feeling a little better now?" Jackson asked after a few minutes.

She wasn't, but she didn't know what else to say. It wouldn’t matter anyways. "Uh huh." She mumbled and nodded.

Jackson set her down.

"Don't do that." He said, pushing her arm away from her face. "Here, let me do it."

Jackson grabbed a Kleenex and wiped her nose for her. Just like when he wiped the baby food off her face, he didn't do much to warn her or offer so she could do it herself, he just did it like he was taking care of an actual baby. It made her end up flinching and turning away.

"Come on, have a seat. You wanna play a game now that those other two are gone?"

Jackson had already stretched out on the sofa lengthways with his feet up on the arm. Daria shrugged at the question, but Jackson picked her up and sat her down beside him Then she too was stretched out lengthways and lying against his body.

"Can I sit over there?" She pointed to the end of the couch.

"No, you sit with me. I can't trust you not to try and run away again."

Daria sighed.

He collected the controller and started picking a level. Since she hadn't done anything, he played by himself. Finally having calmed down, Daria actually found it kind of comfortable to lay against Jackson like that. It was pretty embarrassing, she figured, but he had already changed her diaper twice so it wasn't like there was any more dignity to lose in front of him. Plus he was kind of nice when he wasn’t in the middle of humiliating her. She was just tired at this point. She wished all the humiliation would end, but she couldn’t see how.

"Jackson?" She asked quietly after a while.

"Yes, Daria?"

"I don't want to wear a diaper any more. Please let me wear my own clothes."

Jackson thought about it for a minute. Or at least he pretended to. She held out hope for just that long too.

"No. You've got a diaper on so you better get used to using it. That's what babies do."

"Maybe after this one I can...?"

"After you've used the one you're wearing, I'll change you and put you into another." Jackson said strongly and matter of factly. He intentionally interrupted the suggestion she was starting to make. "Maybe once you've used all the diapers in that package... But we'll see about that later. You better behave or I'll just go get another package of diapers for you so you can wear them even longer."

Jackson just grinned widely while Daria squirmed.

"Remember what I said. You wear diapers now and that's that. No more asking for the potty. Not unless you want to get in trouble ."

Daria was too scared to say anything after that. The reminder was enough to bring up the firm knowledge that he would definitely get her in trouble if she didn't do what she was told. The thing she trusted most was that he would be able to tell a story with just enough truth that she couldn’t deny it. All she could do was play along and hope he was lying about using the whole package of diapers.

She said nothing. But a few minutes later, her body spoke up. Her gut made a large, loud growling sound.

Jackson laughed. "Oh my, sounds like someone is hungry again." He said and patted her belly. "I guess when you made that big poopy in your diaper you were just making room for more food."

That was not the case at all. Daria wasn't hungry. In fact, she just had gas. But Jackson had barely finished talking before he moved her to the side and got up. Daria's insides were rumbling and she had to carefully let out a big toot all while hoping it wasn't so loud that Jackson heard. Thankfully her thick diaper muffled the sound. It seemed like he didn't hear anything, but when he came back, he smelled it.

"Oh dude, didn't I just change you?" He said teasingly. Then he leaned her forwards and peeked down the back of her diaper.

Daria hadn't pooped, she had just tooted, and she was really embarrased that he thought she pooped again. But what could she say? He sat down beside her with a plate of food. (Of course it was a plate all decorated for babies too.)

"Well, since you don't need another diaper change just yet, how about some food?" He said and set the plate of food in her lap.

"I'm not hungry." She grumbled with a frown.

"You have to eat something. If you don't like that, then I can get more baby food instead. Would you like that instead?" He looked at her with a knowing grin.

Daria gazed down at the plate on her lap, it was more apricots and animal crackers. It wasn't that she hated them, in fact she liked them, it was just that she didn't want to eat anymore. The gas in her tummy wasn't all gone yet and she felt funny and bloated. But almost anything was better than that gross baby food. So she dug in without another word and started eating.

"That's a good baby." Jackson said in a patronizing voice.

Daria tried to ignore him and keep eating. She tried to go as slow as she could without him not liking it and forcing her to eat faster or deciding to feed her himself. Really, she wanted it all gone as fast as possible, but if she ate too fast she feared he might go get more for her. Maybe he would give her more when she finished what she had and the only thing she could do was hope to delay that as long as possible. Maybe she should have said yes to playing games with him so he wouldn't have thought about feeding her more food.

She managed to drag it out for a while. Somewhere in the middle of her thoughts, she was interrupted by the twinge in her bladder. She needed to pee again. She only held on for about a minute before she accepted that there was no way she would be allowed to use the toilet. With a little sadness and a lot of shame, she relaxed. Staring forwards at the TV while Jackson snuck around and shot Russian soldiers, she wasn't really watching anything as her gaze drifted of into space. But at the same time, a warmth was pouring into her pants and she was surprised at how easily it had happened. A stream of pee flowed out and her diaper swelled up as it absorbed. The wetness subsided to moistness but it was still enough to feel it all around her bottom.

Another wet diaper. She didn't even want to guess how long she would have to stay in it. But the thing she did know was that she could only look forwards to a clean diaper. No normal clothes, no panties, just more diapers until the package was all used up. She squirmed a little and popped another animal cracker into her mouth. She didn't feel as full as before, but she didn't feel very good in her tummy.

Not long later there was the sound of commotion outside the door. Lots of feet and high-pitched voices. Soon the door burst open and three girls came piling in only to stop just inside. They looked around like they were expecting something but didn't find it. Belle was no longer wearing the clothes she was before, and was now dressed in warm Christmas pajamas.

"Is Daria in here?" Belle asked in her usual nasally tone.

"Speak through your mouth, not your nose." Jackson replied without looked away from the screen.

"Whatever." Belle said, sounding more clear. "Is she here or not?"

"She's right here. What, are you guys blind or something?" Jackson motioned his head towards Daria.

"That's not..." Belle came over and peeked around Jackson. She trailed off when she saw Daria. It took a minute for her to recognize Daria without her hair. "What happened to your hair?"

"She got gum in it." Jackson said.

"What happened to your clothes?" Asked Mary. "Why are you wearing boys clothes?"

"Yeah, what, are you trying to look like a boy?" Belle asked, adding to what Mary said.

Daria didn't know how to answer, she couldn't come up with a good excuse. The girls already didn't know why she wasn't wearing her normal clothes in the first place. Her mind went blank and it seemed almost hopeless that she would be able to hide what was

going on from the girls.

"She spilled something on herself." Jackson said, again answering for Daria. "That's why she had to change her clothes."

"You look like a boy." Mary commented.

"What did you girls want, anyways?" Jackson asked.

"I thought you wanted to play board games with us." Belle said, looking at Daria. "It's been hours since you left. What are you doing down here anyways?"

"She's been hanging out with us, I guess you guys were too boring." Jackson said, laughing. "But she's in the middle of eating right now, she'll come up when she's done."

In that moment, Daria was actually a bit thankful that Jackson was answering for her. But also she was upset that she hadn't finished eating. If she was, she could have gone upstairs with them, possibly to get away from Jackson. Yeah, right. Her hopefulness only lasted a few seconds before she realized that was a dumb thought and he would definitely find a way to make things worse for her. Still, she was holding out hope he would get bored of torturing her and just leave her alone.

The girls just stared at her so she nodded in agreement with what Jackson had said. At least they didn’t know about her diapers.

Belle wasted no time making her exit. She grabbed Molly by the hand and pulled her away, saying something about getting ready for bed. Daria started shovelling the rest of the dried fruit and crackers into her mouth despite the increasing complaints from her tummy. Gurgles and growls were coming more frequently and she getting really worried about how she felt.

Mary was just standing there, scanning the room and occasionally watching Jackson play games for a minute when Sam came bustling in through the door. He crossed the room, intentionally bumping into Mary. The ensuing exchange happened very quickly.

"Watch where you're going, stupid." She said angrily.

"Shut up, idiot." Sam shot back as he collected a gym bag from the other side of the room. "Oh, and mom says go put your pajamas on." He said, then paused. "Why are you in here?"

"Because I can go wherever I want. Anyways, I came down here to get Daria so she can play with us upstairs."

Sam was already headed for the door. "Well I hope you like diapers. Maybe you should wear one in case you wet the bed."

Daria felt her stomach leap into her throat. She nearly choked on her food.

"I don't wet the bed, you idiot. I said I came to get Daria, not diapers." She stopped and sniffed the air. "Hey, why does it smell like diapers in here anyways?"

Sam pointed to the package of Pampers on the shelf, then to Daria. "Because of all the diapers. Those are for Daria, don't ya know? She totaly wears diapers."

Daria was frozen and couldn't think of anything to say or do.

Mary looked at the package of pampers and then to Daria. "There's no way. She's the same age as me."

But Daria's terrified look only made it all the more obvious that it was true.

"For real, dude. She totally pooped her pants earlier. Jackson had to change her twice." Sam was by the door. "Now come on, mom said..."

"Is that true?" Mary said, looking at Jackson.

Jackson nodded. "But listen you two, don't tease her too much. I promised not to tell you all, but you found out anyways so..." He trailed off and shrugged with a slight smile. "How about you go get you pajamas on and I'll bring her upstairs in a minute?"

Mary burst out laughing. "For real? Daria, you really wear diapers?"

Daria could only nod feebly and try to keep her lip from quivering. She wasn't doing a very good job. If she had just said no Mary might have believed her. But she just looked sad and guilty.

"But why?"

Daria didn't want to answer. She looked towards Jackson. She didn't expect him to make it better, but she just didn't want to make it worse on her own. Even if she could tell the truth now, it was too embarassing.

"She's been having accidents and her dad put her back in diapers." Jackson said.

"I told you." Sam said in a sing song tone. "You can wear one too if you like, since you're the same size." Then he left the room.

"No way, idiot, I'm way bigger than she is." Mary took one last look at Daria before following Sam out of the room. "And I don't wanna wear diapers, diapers are for babies."

The argument faded as they disappeared out of sight. Daria was left with a few more crackers and the knowledge that now one more person knew she was wearing a diaper. A couple minutes later she was finished, and a couple minutes after that, Jackson was done with the level he was playing. He got up and turn off the game and the TV.

"Come on, Daria, let's go upstairs. I'm starving." He stopped and reached down the front of her pants to feel her diaper. "Wet again, huh? Good thing you have that diaper on." He felt a little more. "You don't need a change yet, though. You'll be fine until bedtime."

"What time is it?"

"It's about ten o'clock." Jackson said. "Here you go, drink this. We don't want baby getting thirsty."

Jackson held out a baby bottle about half full of water. Daria started to refuse.

"You can either drink it here or drink it upstairs where everyone can see you. Your pick."

Daria took the bottle and drank it down

Jackson took her hand. She didn't want to go up there, not the way she was now. There was an easy excuse though, she remembered as another gurgle emanated from somewhere around her waist.

"My tummy hurts." She complained. She looked up at him and tried to beg with her eyes.

Jackson looked at her.

Then Daria had a thought, and a good one too. "This is too tight." She said, running her fingers along the waistband of her diaper.

"What? Your pants?"

"No, the um... diaper."

"Dude, no it's not." Jackson said, his voice in a tone that dismissed any possibility of argument. "I've put a lot of diapers on, and yours is just as snug as it is supposed to be."

Daria looked down. Jackson wasn't going to take pity on her. Of course not. Why had she even tried?

"But..." He said, dragging it out and sounding like he might give in.

Daria looked up again as just a little bit of hope flared to inside her.

"If it really feels too tight. I can take your pants off. It's pretty warm in here so you don't really need them." He looked her in the eyes with a deadpan stare. He was being serious.

Daria felt trapped again. He just kept using her own words against her and he was good at it. All the hope from a minute ago was gone. Replaced with fear. "No!" She whined.

He just smiled wide, probably enjoying her misery. "Didn't think so. Let's go." He paused in his words. "Oh, and just so you're clear, no more toilet, don't even ask. If you have to go, you use your diaper. If I catch you using the toilet I'll get you in trouble like you won't believe. Now come along and stop complaining."

An with that, he lead her out of the room and upstairs. She waddled along beside him, feeling the heaviness of her wet diaper and wishing it wasn't there. She wished she wasn't there either. She wanted to be alone, and with no diapers. But wishing didn’t get her anywhere.

• Like 2

oops I forgot to change the thread title again. I swear I did it though ?

Chapter 19

Daria arrived upstairs with Jackson, Jackson was holding her hand. (Actually, he was holding her wrist, which made her feel a lot more like a little kid being led along. Jackson spotted Belle and started towards her, but they were intercepted by Daria's dad. He stopped them without a word and looked down at Daria. He had a glass in his hand with dark liquid in it and ice cubes.

Daria looked up. Dad's face was like a statue. That made her worried. She couldn't tell if he was mad about something or not.

He didn't blink or look away from Daria, but his words were directed to Jackson. Almost like Daria wasn't even there. "Everything okay?" He said gruffly. "Is she behaving?"

Jackson nodded. "Yeah, she's okay."

There was a pause.

"Has she made it to the toilet?"

"No sir." Jackson said, shaking his had.

Daria kept watching, but her dad didn't even blink.

"Has she even tried?"

Again Jackson shook his head. "No."

Daria squirmed, her attention returning to the wet diaper she was wearing. Could dad tell it was wet?

There was another pause.

"What the hell happened to her hair?" He said, speaking quietly.

"Gum got in it, Daria tried to cut it out but messed it up. I did my best to fix it, but..."

"Grammy told me as much. I was just wondering if... never mind it's gone now." He paused. "And her clothes?"

"She, um spilled something. That one was my fault."

Her dad just grunted and kept looking her in the face. He spoke after a very long minute. "Do you want to explain yourself, Daria? Or is that pretty much it?”

Daria hung her head. “No. That’s it.”

Her dad sighed again. “Try not to get into any more mishaps. Bedtime is soon."

Jackson waited until Daria's dad walked away, then leaned towards her with a grin. "That's right Daria, behave."

Daria didn't say anything, not knowing what he was going to do and not wanting to provoke anything worse. She hated the way they talked about her like she wasn't even there. That's how they talked around babies and if that's all they thought of her then…

It didn’t matter anyway. She had just thrown away another chance to say anything. Once again the realization of her error came only far too late.

But Jackson was pulling away already. She followed him across the room, threading their way through the many aunts and uncles. Unlike what she was expecting (and fearing) they weren't all staring at her and laughing. Most were only paying attention to their own conversations. Daria had been sure Grammy would have told everyone but... had Jackson lied about that too? They found Belle who was sitting at a small card table with Trouble set up on top.

"Here, play with Belle. I'm gonna get some food."

Belle eyed her for a minute, speaking again in her usual nasally tone that irritated her parents so much. "What? Is he babysitting you or something?"

"No." Daria said indignantly. Even though that is almost exactly what he was doing. He heart stopped for a second, waiting for Belle to say something about her diapers.

"Whatever. Just wait for the others to come back and then we can play."

Daria sat at the table and waited. She was thankful and surprised Belle didn't know. The hard wooden chair was cushioned by the padding in her diaper. It almost would have felt nice under her bottom if it wasn't damp and... you know... a diaper.

"I got some new barbies." Daria said, she hoped to break the awkward silence while they waited for the other two to come back.

Belle just looked at her and shrugged.

"I can show you them later." Daria offered a hesitant smile.

"Yeah, sounds cool." Belle said.

Then a minute later Bell said, "Why did you go play with them? They were just playing Nintendo like a bunch of nerds."

Daria hesitated. "I like videogames..." She said quietly, defending the decision which really wasn't her decision. But she did defend her enjoyment of videogames, even if the other girls thought she was weird.

For the next couple minutes they just waited. Belle kept playing around with the game pieces. Finally Mary and Molly came back in there pajamas. Molly wore a zip down one piece fleece pajamas with Barbie princess printed all over the front, Mary's were more like Belle's two piece set, but they were more plain and not all Christmasy. Daria envied them and how cute they looked with their hair and girly clothes. Meanwhile she just looked like an ugly boy. They all took their seats and started playing.

Loud pops began and continued frequently as they popped the pop O matic popper in the middle of the board. (say that five times fast). Each one of them started moving their pieces around the board. Belle and Molly kept talking about something as they played. Daria was starting to get distracted by the growing discomfort in her abdomen and also by Mary who just kept staring at her. Daria couldn't meet her gaze.

Mary knew about her diapers. She had just gone with Molly to put pajamas on. Had she told Molly? Daria looked over at Molly but Molly had barely said anything to her and too busy talking with Belle. It didn't seem like she knew, or at least she didn't seem to care one bit, which was a lot better than the weird looks and snickers she was getting from Mary.

After a while Daria's stomach discomfort turned into pressure down below. She had to go poop again and it really didn't feel good. But what could she do? There was no hope of going to the bathroom. Jackson had come back and was sitting nearby, eating food. He was also watching her but not really paying attention. Daria knew he had told her to use her diapers, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She kept holding it in.

The game tension increased as they each neared the end. Unlucky die rolls started being accompanied by squeals and complaints. As the excitement grew, Daria was able to ignore her abdomen.

"HA! YES!" Mary shouted, celebrating her victory.

A few turns later, Daria managed to bring her last piece to the end. Second place was pretty good. When the others had finished, Mary wanted to play again, but Belle wasn't sure. At that point one of the many aunts came over with a box in her hand.

"You girls want to play twister?"

Belle and Molly jumped up excitedly. "Yes." They both chimed.

Mary got up too.

Daria didn't want to play twister right then. She hoped the feeling in her tummy would go away.

Daria sat to the side, but turned and watched while they set up the colorful mat in the middle of the room. All the adults moved to the edges of the room and observed the spectacle.

First it was Molly versus Belle with Mary spining the spinner. Then the other boys came tromping in. Sam joined in when they were done, but that match was over quickly as he toppled and landed on the other two girls. One of the aunts joined in next (Molly's mom) but she managed to lose to her daughter, who celebrated gleefully. The matches were pretty short, not lasting more than a few mintes at most. (mostly due to the increasing amount of giggles going on.)

Then it was the boy's turn. Belle was spinning and Henry, Jackson, and Sam against each other on the mat. Jackson used his larger size to crowd Sam towards Henry, causing an early fall. Then he crowded Henry but they both got tangled up and fell. Neither of them wanted to play again so they called it a draw. They laughed and jostled each other as they got up from the mat.

"Come on Daria. Just play on game with us." Belle called over.

Daria shook her head. But Belle and Molly had already decided that she was going to play so they came bounding over and almost dragged her from the chair. Daria had actually been feeling a little more comfortable sitting on the chair and not moving. She hoped the match would go quickly so she could go sit down again.

Mary was spinning again.

"Right foot red!"

They all put their right foot on the red spot.

"Left foot green!" Mary called out.

Daria had to turn around for that one. Already the movement from sitting down was causing everything inside her to shift rapidly. She was feeling very uncomfortable very quickly.

"Right hand blue."

Daria lean over, squatting down a bit. She couldn't see the other girls from her position, but she hoped they were somehow about to fall.

"Left foot yellow."

She moved her foot.

Then there was some squabbling as Sam apparently wanted to spin the needle. Him and Mary argued for a minte and Daria felt more and more like she wasn't going to make it much longer. This felt worse and more urgent than earlier. Her insides were grumbling and bubbling constantly now.

Finally, Sam called out the next move. "Right hand blue."

Her hand was already on blue, so she figured she was safe.

"No, you have to move it to another blue spot."

Daria could hear complaining from behind her.

"Ha, Molly you're out." Sam laughed.

Daria move her hand, but the only spot was behind her. Instead of turning around, she just reached farther underneath and between her legs. That was a mistake she would instantly regret as she realized she had to lean over farther and stand up to maintain any form of balance.

Before she could even really get situated, Sam was spinning again.

"Left hand yellow."

That was too much. Daria couldn't move her right hand so she had to reach between her legs with her left hand too. The odd position meant she was folded at the middle, which was the last thing she needed right then. It felt like everything inside her suddenly moved and she was already too focused on balancing to react.

The sudden extra pressure at her bottom overwhelmed her poor muscles and something hot and squishy squeezed out of her with a nasty sound. With a yucky mess now in her diaper there was no more reason to hold on to the rest of it... or at least that's what her body thought.

There was a small comotion and voices behind her, but she didn't have time to pay any attention.

Her gut clamped down tight and pushed. She felt tears in her eyes as it happened. It was as if everything inside her was trying to get out of her bottom as fast as it could. And it did. A slimy mudslide glopped out between her cheeks and gurgled as it rushed into the back of her diaper as the horrible runny feeling spread all around. All the bloat and discomfort came out in the form of a horrible warm sticky goo that didn’t go anywhere except to ooze into every space it could find.

"Ew, did you fart?" Belle accused. Her head was bent over close behind Daria. She looked up. "Daria, is that a diaper?"

Daria noticed a hush from the voices around her. She was still in the middle of having a big accident.

Mary's voice called out. "It is. She's wearing a diaper!"

Then Belle was coughing and complaining.

"She didn't fart. She pooped!"

"Ug!" Belle's voice said. Reeling back. "Did you poop?"

Daria felt a hand shoving the back of her diaper. She stumbled forwards to catch herself. Belle was off the mat now andwas standing up, pointing at her. Molly was looking completely shocked while Mary and Sam were doing their best to hold back giggles. (they were mostly just giggling though)

Daria took a step back and tried to cover her backside with her hands. The awful mess was still settling against her bottom. Each bit of movement spread it around more. "No I didn't." She denied tearfully.

"Ug, that smells." Belle pinched her nose. "Get your stinky butt away from me."

At that point one of the aunts as well as Grammy came over. Grammy stood by Daria while her aunt went over to the others.

"What's going on here?"

"She pooped in her pants!" Belle said loudly.

"That's okay, she's wearing a diaper." Mary giggled.

"Quiet Mary!"

"No I'm not, and no I didn't." Daria said again. Tearfully unable to come up with any better response. She felt Grammy's hand on her shoulder.

"Yes you are, I saw it." Mary stated matter of factly.

"Is she really?" Asked the aunt, looking between the two.

"She was wearing one earlier too. Jackson had to change her." Sam said laughing a little.

“Stop it!” Daria cried.

"Come on now, stop teasing." The aunt said, givng both Mary and Sam a swat on their bottoms.

"Well she stinks. I can smell her poopy diaper over here." Belle said.

Daria tried to shrink away, but Grammy had a firm grip on her shoulder. She tried to deny the claim as quietly as she could so no one else would hear, but already a number of the other adults had noticed. Henry and Molly were getting pulled aside as were Mary and Sam.

"I didn't poop." Daria said barely above a whisper.

But just then Grammy reached down and did a diaper check. Recoiling and exclaiming as she did so. She looked down at Daria solemnly. "Now no fibbing. We need to get you changed. You're a right mess back there."

Just then Jackson came over. "Do you want me to take her?" He offered, questioningly.

But before anyone could answer, Daria's dad came over too. He didn't look happy. "Daria, what are you doing? I saw that. You didn't even try to go to the toilet."

Daria felt her lip quiver. "I'm sorry." Just then her gut bubbled again and more mess pushed into her diaper, trickling into what was already there. It didn't make a sound so no one else noticed it happen.

He pointed sternly. "Go. Go in the other room."

Daria looked back as she was ushered through the door. Already the some of other kids were getting back to playing twister again while she was going off to get her diaper changed again. Molly wasgazing after her with wide eyes while at least two of the others were still getting talked to. Even some of the adults had confused looks as they watched her leave.

At least now her tummy finally felt better.

• Like 3
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Chapter 19 added Dec 23]

Chapter 20

With her dad's hand firmly on her shoulder, she trodded along as they made their way into another room away from all the other relatives. Grammy and Jackson followed. Daria started with hiccups from sadness at the feeling of the horrible mess in her pants and from worry at what her dad would do. But mostly she had to focus on walking very carefully so as not to smear the mess around anymore. Her efforts were awkward to watch, and unfortunatly not very effective.

They finally stopped and her dad did a diaper check on her. He coughed and turned her around. "Again!? What the hell?" There was a pause and he calmed his voice. He sounded concerned next. "You aren't sick are you?" He said, putting the back of his hand against her forehead.

"Is she okay?" Jackson asked.

"Well, she doesn't have a fever. But she pooped her pants again and it's..." He trailed off.

"I might have an idea what's going on." Grammy said. "Jackson dear, tell me something."

They all looked at him. Jackson flashed the smallest look of surprise and concern before turning to face Grammy.

"What?" He asked casually.

"She was downstairs with you boys and you said she was eating snacks. I saw you had some animal crackers and my dried apricots." She said and she adjusted her glasses. "Is that right?"

"Uh, yeah." Jackson said. He sounded confused.

"How many of those apricots did she have?"

Jackson scratched his chin. "I don't know. Maybe like half the jar. She said she liked them."

Granny made a face and stiffled a laugh. The rest of them were confused for a minute. "Well I dare say that explains the accident she had just now. Those dried apricots might as well be prunes for what they do to you. Especially if she had so many."

Jackson's eyes went wide. "Oh dude, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Daria understood what prunes were and what they did. The realization of how apricots could do the same thing came far too late though, considering she already had a really messy diaper. She had been feeling more and more bloated and gassy since she started eating them, but she hadn't known why until now. Now it felt like everything that used to be inside her was now stewing in the back of her diaper. Granny was still chuckling but Daria's dad wasn't happy about any of it.

"Not you fault, Jackson. She should still make to the toilet though. Or at least try." He said, turning to her. "I mean for crying out loud you didn't even say anything!"

Grammy put a hand on his shoulder. "Sweety, go easy on her. That much fiber will get you pipes clean whether you like it or not. It's no harm done. We just need to clean her up."

"I know. I have to clean her up now." Her dad said, still not happy. "If it was just the one accident I wouldn't have a problem. But as you know she's been doing this all day."

Daria got startled when her dad grabbed her wrist again. "Come on, let's get you changed again. It's time for you to go to bed anyways."

"I can change her if you want me to, Uncle Brutus." Jackson offered, and then he shrugged. “Since I guess that one was kinda my fault.”

"Not this time. She's a hell of a mess. Plus I need to talk to her alone."

"Okay. You want me to get her diapers and stuff from downstairs?"

"Yes please."

Jackson disappeared around the corner while Daria was pulled away in the other direction. Grammy chuckled again and whispered something to Daria's dad. (She had raised several kids and dealt with dozens of grandchildren. At this point she had seen it all and thought it was all humorous.)

Daira didn't find any of it funny at all. She knew what it meant when her dad needed to "talk" to her alone. This wasn't going to be good. Her dad also grabbed David's diaper bag. Every step she took on their way to the bathroom was a yucky mess that reminded her of her situation. Jackson met them at the bathroom a minute later with all the supplies in hand.

"Thank you Jackson." Her dad said before closing the door.

Daria was worried as her dad wasn't saying anything. He just took out the changing mat and laid it on the floor. Without looking up, he motion for her to come and she walked over to him with an awkwards waddle. He pulled down her pants and removed them, then did another diaper check before putting his hands on her shoulders and looking her sternly in the eye.

Daria gulped.

She waited.

But he didn't say anything he just sighed and laid her down on the mat. The poop in her diaper squished underneath her bottom and made her squirm. Finally her dad started to change her.

"Oh come on Daria, this is disgusting. Are you gonna do this the whole time we're here?" He said when he had opened her diaper.

She couldn't answer except to blubber in tears for a minute while he wiped. He was a lot more rough then Jackson and even though it was a much worse mess and she was glad to get out of it, she knew it was a much more uncomfortable process with her dad then with Jackson. She actually would have preferred Jackson to change her at this point, even as much as she hated being put into diapers in the first place.

"I'm sorry." Said Daria, finally finding a way to form words again. "It was an accident."

He just kept wiping her in a rough manner. "Oh really? And how about all the other times, where they all accidents?"

Daria immediately regretted saying anything. If she said yes or no it would be bad. If she really was having accidents he would be mad. But if she told him she was doing it on purpose he would be super mad. And she knew there was no way he would believe her if she tried to tell him again that Jackson had made her do it. Her dad had seen her all by herself and poop in her pants. There was no way she could explain that so she kept her mouth shut and wished this was over.

And that wasn't a good option either. Her dad sighed with frustration. "What am I going to do with you?"

Finally the dirty diaper was gone and she was all clean. This was her one chance to ask before he put the next diaper on her. She swallowed hard and whimpered. "Are... are my clothes clean yet?"

"They are." He stopped to look her in the face.

It was hard to meet his gaze. "Can I wear them now?" She asked.

But his face was like stone and she knew she couldn't even before he spoke. "I don't think you should. If you weren't wearing a diaper, I'd be out there steam cleaning Grammy's rug. You need to start making it to the toilet."

She sniffled knowing there was nothing she could say. Even if she could manage to come up with an excuse, they would just ask Jackson and he would say she was lying and then she would get spanked... if she wasn't about to get spanked right then anyways.

Again her dad just sighed and then took out a fresh diaper. Daria didn't bother arguing as he put it on her. At least she hoped that him putting a diaper on her meant she wasn't going to get spanked. He got up when he was done and bagged up the messy diaper and washed his hands. "So what now Daria? Am I supposed to just start changing your diapers again? Do you just want to go back to being a baby like David?"

She wanted to say no to both questions. She knew her dad would be mad if he had to change more diapers, but she knew that somehow she could only look forward to needing more diaper changes."What about Jackson?" She asked, instantly regretting it as soon as she had said it.

Her dad whirled to face her. "What about him? Jackson's a teen. Most boys wouldn't even consider changing diapers. You're lucky he helped you at all. But I can't ask him to keep doing that. You're the one that needs to do better. Are you trying to tell me that you're just going to keep doing this?"

Daria knew she would. Jackson would tell them something to get her in trouble if she didn't. But how could she say that?

Her extended silence apparently spoke volumes.

"You are, aren't you?" He said, staring at in a mix of disbelief and disappointment. "Well you'd better hope Grammy or Jackson or someone wants to change your diapers because I don't and if I have to keep doing this I'm going to take things away... or worse."

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Just a minute." Called her dad.

"Uncle Brutus." Jackson said from beyond the door. "I brought some pajamas. Grammy said Daria didn't have any other clothes."

Her dad went to the door and opened it.

"Here, I think they used to be mine." Jackson held out the folded clothes.

Her dad took them and thanked him. He closed the door behind him and then motioned for Daria to get up, which she did. Her dad pulled off her shirt and then handed her the bundle.

"I know I just changed your diaper but do I really have to change you clothes for you too?"

"I can do it." She mumbled.

She slipped into the pajamas while her dad put away the changing mat and wipes. To her dismay, the pajamas were for boys. A dark blue two piece set but the body of the top was white with a picture of Barney the dinosaur on the front playing football. The material was light and the bottoms did nothing to hide the shape of her diaper underneath.

Grammy met them downstairs and offered another bundle of something. It was a sleeping bag and pillow. "We're having all the grandkids sleep in the big office." She said. She pointed down the hall to the end.

Her dad took Daria down to the last room where they found a bunch of sleeping bags and inflatable mattresses laid out all over the floor. Jackson was in his pajamas now and was putting out his bedding on the big sofa at one end of the room. Daria's dad found a spot and put out the sleeping bag.

Before they did anything else, Grammy came in with one more thing folded over her arm. "You may want to put this under her, just in case."

She handed something to her dad which turned out to be a waterproof pad like they used to put in David's crib. Her dad situated it in her sleeping bag and then told her to get in.

"Goodnight Daria," Said her dad. "You behave."

"You come get me if you need anything." Grammy said. "Our room is right at the end of the hall around the corner."

"And I'll be right here on the sofa." Jackson offered with a shrug.

Daria's dad looked at Grammy. "She doesn't wet the bed, you know. Or at least, she hasn't in a long long time. But this..." He sighed and turned to Daria. "Just because you have a diaper on does not give you a free pass to just never use the toilet. I expect you to go to the bathroom when you need to. We'll talk about this more in the morning."

Jackson left, then her dad did too. Grammy set out a few more items of bedding and then headed for the door. She stopped and turned around. "Don't worry, your cousins will be along I'm sending them to bed in about five minutes." She said and smiled before disappearing.

For a few minutes she just layed there and stared at the ceiling. The whole day was catching up to her and she was feeling very distraught and tired. How was she going to deal with being in diapers? Could she possibly still get out of them?

But before she could even think about answering herself, Jackson returned. "Come on." He said and motioned for her to get up.

She got up and went over to the sofa where he was waiting. He pulled her into a hug as he sat her down beside him. Then he gave her a bottle with warm milk in it. "You should drink this quick if you don't want the others to come in and see you."

She didn't fight it and just took the nipple in her mouth and started sucking. She leaned against him, which did feel nice since she was tired.

He whispered softly in her ear. "Now remember what I said, no more toilet. So everything your dad said about going to the bathroom? you'd better just forget it."

"But..."

"Don't worry about getting in trouble. If I catch you using the toilet at all I'll make sure you get in so much trouble you won't believe it." He gave her a little nudge. "But you're not going to do that, are you? You're just going to keep going potty in your diapers like a little baby. Right Daria?"

She nodded. "Uh huh."

"That's a good baby." He said.

He let her finish the bottle, then he burped her which actually made her burp again. Then he carried her over and laid her down gently in her sleeping bag and tucked her in. She knew the milk would end up meaning she would have to pee again.

"You want your binky?"

She shook her head.

He patted her on the head. "Then goodnight, baby. Merry Christmas."

She didn’t really agree with it being very merry, but she was too tired to argue. The whole day had worn her out and she was exhausted. It didn’t take her long to fall asleep, even the other cousins coming in and causing a ruckus as they got into their sleeping bags didn’t wake her.

The end.

Epilogue.

And so began the rest of the holiday break which Daria would ultimately spend in diapers.

Just a couple hours after going to bed, Daria would wake in the middle of the night with more tummy trouble. She would have to go poop in her diaper once more. (Those helpful little dried apricots making one last contribution to her digestion.) She had to carefully wake Jackson to change her. But after that she would end up having to wet her diaper which she wouldn't get changed until the morning.

Jackson would wake her up on Christmas morning with a happy "Merry Christmas, baby." Which would make all the other kids laugh.

But then Christmas would proceed as normal. Opening presents and other excitement would all be great fun just like always. Only this time Daria was in a diaper. Under threat from Jackson, she had to keep using her diapers. She would be teased sometimes and scolded at other times, but a lot of the time the family didn’t pay much attention to it.

And that was all it took. Just a few hours in diapers and a few accidents and everyone began to accept what was happening. Without an outburst no one would step in to assist and with no assistance there would be no point in an outburst.

By the time two days had passed, most of the aunts as well as Grammy and Papa would give up on expecting her to use the bathroom and take to checking her diaper just as often add they would check the babies. Her dad would try grounding her from video games, but would relent once he concluded that their distraction wasn't the cause of her accidents. He would also try taking her out of diapers... for about two hours until she wet her pants. (because Jackson told her to.)

Her other cousins, mainly the girls, would think this was weird at first, but also great fun and would sometimes take charge of spoonfeeding her. They would even use baby food. Her dad figured the embarrassment might convince her to use the bathroom, so he supported their teasing, much to Daria's dismay. Sometimes she would even be set down to play with the other babies. Grammy thought she was just adorable and had no problem checking and changing her diapers. Her dad would reason that as long as someone else was changing her, he just plain didn't want to deal with it.

It wouldn'tt take long for Daria grow accustomed to using her diapers. She knew she would end up using them anyways, so why wait? She also would never bother to ask anyone for a change. It was too embarrassing and it made more sense if she just pretended like she didn't know. Bedwetting became a thing, with her finding her diaper wet after going to sleep dry (even during a couple naps too). By the end of the week she would only barely register waking up in the night to wet her diaper (and that was if she woke up at all during the night).

She would actually have fun most of the time. They did lots of activities including playing outside in the snow, going to the mall and toy stores, going on sleigh rides at a nearby ranch, and of course plenty of indoor activities (which included lots of videogames). However, her fun was hampered by wearing diapers. That meant getting pulled aside for a diaper check by one of her aunts, or Grammy, or occasionally Jackson or her dad. It also meant staying in a wet or dirty diaper until someone changed get. Wet diapers weren't too bad, but poopy ones were very yucky. She would have to either just try and ignore it or find an adult to stand near until they checked her. (Though they could often tell from the looks on her face.)

The teasing would never really stop, but it would turn just a little more lighthearted after a while. Daria would find herself being included with all the cousins her age in their activities, but also treated as a tagalong despite being older than some of them. (And she couldn’t fault them for thinking of her differently when she knew she would poop or pee in her pants at any given moment.)

After a few days she was all but expected by everyone to use her diapers. Jackson's threats didn't go away, but they would soon become largely unnecessary to keep her in diapers. And once everyone changed their expectations for her Daria would find it all but impossible to convince them of the truth of what happened. In fact, they never would know.

Some of the other relatives left sooner, but her dad had a bunch of family related things to take care of so they ended up staying until a few days into the new year. By then, her little brother David would use the potty a couple dozen more times than she would. (Her grand total being exactly zero). He was doing well on his potty training despite the distraction and excitement from Christmas and holidays.

And so they would eventually go home. Her dad would have to admit that diapers made the long car ride much less of a hassle. Though once they were home, the retraining to use the toilet wouldn't be without issue. There were a good several days after they got home where she would have accidents because she forgot she wasn't wearing a diaper any more. After about a week from getting home, things were relatively back to normal, but it wasn't until four years later that her hair finally reached the length it was prior to Jackson cutting it. Christmas was never the same for her, and that Christmas remained one that she could never forget, and one that her cousins would never let her forget even if she could.

They wouldn't end up putting her in diapers again, but they would tease her and she would always be wary of what if they did. One thing she would do was to always double check that she packed everything and would always always use the toilet before a drive.

Maybe not the worst Christmas ever, but it was one she would never ever forget for as long as she lived. And if she never saw another diaper in that time, it would be too soon.

That's it guys. All I have for now.

I kinda thought maybe I could keep going until she was home and everything was back to normal. I dunno maybe I will later. 

I hope you like it cause I had fun writing.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 3
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Final chapter added Dec 24]

A decent story. I still maintain that its central plot element makes no sense, and I do think Jackson should have been found out and punished for his malfeasance, but you've done a nice job given the premise.

• Like 1

I get the feeling Daria will want to have as little to do with her cousins as possible as she gets older. I also kind of hope she gets away from her dad ASAP. I get frustration with an older kid not making it to the bathroom, I have that with my five-year-old, but I would never talk to her like that. There are ways to deal with it, and this dad makes me want to smack him with his mother's/father's cane.

This also factors into her teenage years. How is she going to go to him for help when he treated her so callously because she was under threat from an older cousin?

At the same time, I wouldn't mind a sequel where Jackson comes again, but she would be at least thirteen by then, and it would be awkward, to say the very least. Or hey, maybe he'll have done some growing up and he'll want to apologize and make up for what he did to her. Maybe she still has issues with the bathroom because of the emotional/verbal abuse her dad gives her or allows to happen at school or elsewhere to "encourage her to be a big girl," and Jackson helps her out? I would love to see a sequel!

• Like 2