LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Merry Christmas, Baby [Final chapter added Dec 24]

I have been lurking for a long time and commenting for a little while. After reading so many great stories here and all around the internet, I wanted to try and write my own story. And whaddya know, why not a christmas story since it tis the season after all? This story is named after the christmas song of the same name, but really does not have anything to do with the song. (it's just my favorite christmas song). I was gonna call it something like Daria's Christmas in Diapers, but then I worried people might think it was fanfiction for the Daria cartoon... which it's not. The one thing it does have in common with the cartoon is that it takes place in 1997, which is when the cartoon first aired. And that is where the similarities end.

So I guess that's it for intros. Please enjoy the story.

Chapter 1

Daria was excited for the holidays, mainly Christmas, but also new years. It was almost Christmas. She was gonna go visit her Grammy and Papa for a week or so. School had let out early and the last day they barely even had to do anything! Some of it was even fun Christmas activities too, no homework either. There wouldn’t be any school until after the new year, but they were staying at Grammy and Papa’s for a little longer than that (her daddy said they might stay longer, but hadn’t said how long exactly). A week might not seem like very long to an adult, but to a nine year old like Daria it seemed like a long time.

Her mind was racing with all sorts of things she could do while they were there. Her cousins would be there and would have their new toys and games. (Mary had a collection of Barbies that made Daria jealous) She hadn't seen her cousins in a few years, or so she remembered.

“Are you all packed in there?” called her dad from downstairs.

“Yes, daddy!” she yelled back a little annoyed.

But she wasn’t packed just yet, she just didn’t want her daddy to come up and complain. He would probably say she wasn’t doing it right, but she had all her favorite clothes packed in her suitcase. She had to argue and beg a little to get him to let her pack her own things. A small victory won, and she was glad because he never packed the clothes she liked. All she needed now was to pack some toys and things to make the car ride less boring. It was several hours of driving to get out to her grandparent’s house, but for her it might as well be an eternity. She never liked long car rides, they always made her super bored.

Her dad was yelling up the stairs again, something about getting ready. “And hurry up! When you’re done put your stuff in the car and come to the kitchen and feed David.”

Daria didn't want to feed David, he always made a mess (and one time he threw all the food in her hair and it took forever to get it out). More importantly it was distracting her from her important task. She had a small pink Barbie backpack which she took with her everywhere. For the car ride it would hold all her toys to take along. She couldn't take her whole collection (that would be too big) but she packed two Barbies and several accessories. She wanted to show them to her cousins. She also packed a big coloring book, colored pencils, and a few sheets of glittery stickers. Most importantly she packed her Gameboy. She only had like games four games for it, but it was her favorite toy even though girls didn't usually play videogames. She currently had Micro Machines on loan from a friend. It was a really hard racing game but her friend said they beat it already so Daria had to beat it too or her friend would never stop teasing her about it.

Once all her things were packed, she wasted a little time brushing her hair. She had long blonde hair which fell straight over her shoulders and all down her back. She had pretty brown eyes and a cheery face, but she always thought her hair was the most pretty part about her. She loved how long it was and how elegant. It made her look more grown up even though she was actually shorter than all her friends. When she was all packed and brushed, she took her backpack with her and went downstairs. The suitcase was too heavy so her father would have to get it for her.

"Hay!" Yelled her dad when she was downstairs. "Go put your stuff in the car and then come right back here."

Daria went outside and it was cold. There was some snow on the ground, but not much. The clouds were gray and looked like they might snow again, but she didn't have time to think about that. She rushed out to the car sitting in the driveway and put her backpack in the back seat. Then she ran back inside.

Her dad was waiting for her when she came in and immediately handed off the task of getting David fed. David was two years old and a few months. He could eat by himself sometimes but he took too long and often made a mess. So for the next half a hour, Daria had to feed her little brother. He did end up making a mess, which was annoying because she had to clean it up. She put him down on the floor in the play room and let him play with toys while she wiped up all the spilled food from the high chair. Then she changed his diaper since he wasn't potty trained yet. Even if they would have been trying to get him to use the potty that day, he would be put in a diaper for the long drive to Grammy and Papa's. (he couldn't hold it for long and her dad didn't like making a whole bunch of stops.)

Daria complained about having to change David's diaper since he pooped in it and it was totally gross. Her dad, who had conveniently avoided needing to deal with it, thought it was good.

"I wish you had taken him to the potty, but it's a good thing he pooped now." He said. "Better then him pooping in the car and we have to find a place to stop and change him."

Daria hated it when she had to change her brother’s poopy diapers. He never seemed to mind, and always ended up sitting on it and squishing it into an even bigger mess. She figured maybe it was just because boys always like making messes and girls don’t. Boys were so gross. She couldn’t imagine anyone wanting to sit in a gross stinky diaper at all, not to mention for any length of time. But David would just keep playing after pooping sometimes for over an hour if no one happened to check him or smell him. Daria wished she had a sister because a little sister wouldn't do that.

Daria had to sit and watch David for a little while while her dad packed and got ready. She played with a little barbie doll (not the one she packed). She liked to make believe about being grown up and having a job at an important business. David played with blocks and kept asking her questions.

“What are you doing?”

“Playing with my Barbie.” Daria answered.

“My bobby?”

“No, my Barbie.” Daria said the words slowly.

“Why you play wiff dat?”

“I like it.”

“Why?”

“Because.”

“Why because?”

“Because I don’t know. Stop asking me questions.” Daria tried to concentrate and remember the little story she was trying to play out with her doll. 

David was quiet for a minute, then “why?”

“Arg!”

Daria got annoyed, but it only made David giggle. For like the hundredth time that week Daria wished she had a little sister. She could play barbies with a little sister, but David was a boy so she could not. He just kept playing with blocks and toy trucks and picking his nose. It seemed to be taking forever for them to be ready. David was getting on her nerves and kept asking questions. She tried to keep him busy so he wouldn’t fuss, but that just meant she couldn’t play on her own. Her dad had said something about the oil in the car, and he kept coming in and out of the front door looking more and more angry.

Finally after more than another hour which felt like an eternity, her father came in and said everything was ready. He had already packed his and David’s stuff in the car, and Daria had packed her own stuff, so they just needed to grab coats and hats and gloves before they could leave. Daria used the bathroom. Their dad gave David a quick diaper change and then they left the house.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Babytom948 said:

decent start

it's not too big I know.

I'm trying to build up a little at the beginning. Start off slow.

Thanks for checking it out. I hope you like it

Chapter 2

Even with her winter clothes, it was still cold outside. Daria wanted to wear a pretty skirt or dress so her cousins would be jealous. But it was too cold out for bare legs and she couldn’t find any leggings to match (the ones she wanted were probably in the laundry hamper). So she had some grey sweatpants under her skirt. They didn’t match well with the bright color skirt or the pink barbie sweatshirt, but they were more comfortable anyway, especially for just sitting in the car being bored.

David instantly ran away from her and tried to play in a snow pile. Their dad picked him up and put him in the car. He started to fuss a bit.

"You should have taken him outside to play before we left. Let him burn off some energy before we have to sit in the car."

"Play in da snow?" David asked and pointed out the window.

"No buddy." Replied their dad. "We're gonna drive to Grammy and Papa's. You wanna see Grammy and Papa don't you?"

"Uh huh." David said and nodded.

"Good. There will be a lot more snow at Grammy and Papa’s anyway. Now you behave back here while we drive. Your sister will be right here to keep you company." He looked at Daria. "Your job is to keep him occupied while we drive. Okay?"

"Yes daddy," she nodded.

Daria climbed into her own seat. Unfortunately she was still small enough to require a booster seat. All her friends were the same age as she was, but she was smaller by a few inches, some of them were out of booster seats but she wouldn't be for a couple years probably.

But she didn't have time to think of all that. It was freezing outside and the car was toasty warm. Once David was buckled, her dad checked her seatbelt too even though she didn't need him to.

And away they went. Dad was complaining about delays and bad traffic they'd run into. "I wanted to be on the road by eight, but now it's ten. We'll be lucky if we don't spend the next three hours just getting out of the city."

The drive was long and boring. It was only made worse since David was fussy and fidgety. Daria had to entertain him for over an hour before he finally settled in and played quietly with his own toys. Hesitantly she took out her gameboy and played for a while. She played with the sound off so not to annoy her dad who was listening to cassette tapes of his favorite rock bands (which Daria could never remember their names). The next hour and a half went by much quicker. The only problem was when David wanted to see what she was playing. She didn't mind showing him, but then he wanted to play with it.

Daria said no and he started crying, but even her dad agreed David shouldn't play with the gameboy or he might break it. He also knew how much it meant to Daria. She did have to distract him some more until he calmed down, but then she could play again.

At a little after noon, their dad said they were mostly out of the city, so they stopped at McDonald's for lunch and to use the bathrooms. Daria was feeling good that her dad was letting her use the bathrooms there on her own, even if he did stand right outside. (She was also glad she didn't have to change David's diaper.) The one thing that annoyed her was her dad wouldn't let her order a pop. He said he didn't want to make any more stops than they needed to.

David fell asleep in the car after lunch, so Daria could play her games uninterrupted. She was finally making some decent progress on the races on the Micro Machines game her friend lent her. About an hour later she noticed they were stopping again.

"Alright let's make this quick. We're probably gonna hit traffic coming up so I don't want to have to try and find a stop in the middle of it." He started unbuckling David. "Daria, put your gameboy in the bag and cover it up so people don't try to steal it."

Daria did as she was told. Hopping out of the car and following her dad inside. She was glad they were stopping because she did have to use the bathroom. It was still very cold outside, which was standard for December. There was lots of snow around on the ground, more than at there house, but everything was muddy and dirty. Even the gas station they went in was dirty. But it didn't stop there.

Her dad was in the other bathroom changing David's diaper. He hadn't asked Daria if she wanted help, which normally would be a win for her, but now she was regretting. Once inside the bathroom she felt scared. She wasn't used to being alone like this, even if it was what she wanted. She was growing up and was trying to become independent. But right at that moment, she wished her dad was in there with her so he could clean the seat for her like he used to.

The whole bathroom was nasty. The floor was littered with trash, it smelled bad, the sink was dirty and one of the handles was missing. But the worst part was the toilet which had gross looking liquid splashed around on the seat and tank. She froze up. Even as much as she needed to go, she didn't need to as much as she wanted to get out of that bathroom right away.

A knock at the door made her jump.

Her dad's voice came from outside. "Daria, are you okay in there?"

"Yeah." She called back. "Just a minute."

Swallowing against the grossness all around her, she forced herself to move. Daria made up her mind and steeled herself for what was to come.

Back on the road, she sat her booster seat and tried to focus on playing her Gameboy. She hoped the next bathroom would be nicer than that one. It was totally the grossest bathroom she had ever been to. She felt like she had gotten some of the nastiness on her just from walking inside it. A shiver went up her back just thinking about it.

• Like 4

Chapter 3

Ten minutes later and she was still thinking about it. Twenty minutes later and she was regretting her decision, but she couldn't say anything yet. She had to hold on for longer so her dad wouldn't be mad.

Out the window, cars went by. There were tall buildings around them now, snowflakes in the air. Car horns honking and Daria didn't know why. But she waited for what felt like forever but had really been only twenty five minutes.

She hadn't used the toilet the last time they had stopped because the bathroom was so nasty. Now she hoped her dad would think she had to go again, not that she hadn't even gone. But this was as long as she could hold it, her bladder was screaming at her now. She tried several times to speak but the words stuck in her throat. She took a sip of water and swallowed a lump.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Daria?"

"Can we stop? I have to pee."

"Already?" He said sounding surprised. "But we just stopped. Did you even go last time?"

Daria hesitated just too long before she lied and said. "I did go. But I have to pee again."

Her dad didn't say anything, he was thinking. Daria knew he didn't believe her, but he was thinking about whether it was worth it to argue about it. It didn't matter now any way and they both knew that.

Her dad sighed loudly. "How bad do you have to go?"

"Really badly."

Her dad sighed again. "You couldn't have picked a worse time, look at this traffic."

Daria didn't really understand, there were cars all around them but everyone was going pretty fast she thought. She pressed her hands between her legs and held on tight. The road was bumpy and they were speeding up. But they kept on going cause there was no where to stop.

Several minutes passed. "Daddy, please. Hurry."

"I'm going as fast as I can. You gotta hold it."

Off the highway and into the city they went a few minutes later. Their dad was grumbling about closed stores and the size of kids bladders. It wasn't long before she lost track of what was going on outside the car and focused all her attention on clenching her muscles and trying not to have an accident.

Every bump in the road was an ordeal. Red lights were painfully long and the lack of forward motion somehow made it all worse.

"Are we close Daddy?"

"Yes, kiddo I just need to find somewhere that's not closed for Christmas. You can hold on just a few more minutes, okay?"

"Okay." Daria said feebly.

But it was a lie. She wasn't okay. She had been whimpering for several minutes but then she stopped. It was too late and it had been too late since she first asked to stop. She had waited way too long before saying anything. Even if they were parked already she wouldn't make it to the toilet. They might even be half way inside and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold it long enough. It finally dawned on her that she was going to wet her pants and there was nothing she could do about it.

The only problem was it dawned on her at the exact moment she felt a few drops slip through and into her underwear. The feeling of wetness told her body that it might as well stop trying. So it did.

A flood of pee hissed out of her and she was too shocked to do anything in response. All she could do was try not to cry while her pants soaked up as the warm liquid spread under her bottom. She couldn't even admit it to herself, but there was a moment when she felt the relief and it felt so good. The pain in her bladder was gone, there was no more urgency. But right away she was left with the knowledge that she had just wet her pants and was in big trouble. The struggle to hold on for a toilet was replaced with a soaked pair of pantsand skirt, the smell of pee, and a deep sense of shame.

"How you doing back there?" Asked her dad, completely unaware that the deed was done. "There's an Eckerd drug store right here and it looks like they're open."

She couldn't answer.

"Daria?"

He turned around to look when she remained silent.

"Daria, I said we're almost..." He trailed off when he saw her face. He sighed with frustration "Daria please don't tell me you... You peed your pants, didn't you?"

Then the second set of flood gates opened for Daria, only these flood gates were for tears. That must have confirmed it.

"Oh come on. We were almost there. You couldn't have held it for another minute?" He had turned around by then and they were driving again. He said it more to himself than to Daria, but she felt the sting of his words regardless.

All she could do was keep crying until they parked. Her dad let out a huge sigh and came back and opened her door. She shyed away and he didn't look happy.

"Stop fussing " he said as he swatted her hands away and unbuckled her. He saw the super obvious dark wet spot in her pants even before flipping up her skirt. "Oh for crying out loud. I thought you were past this."

"I'm sorry." She only whimpered.

"Well that's just great. Being sorry about it doesn't go back and undo it." He pulled back, leaving her to shiver as the cold air blew in the open door. "Don't move."

Of course she didn't dare move, he looked furious already. And what would moving do anyway? Nothing, that's what. Other than spread her pee around even more. She now constantly felt the hot shame as her pants clung to her skin. She could hear her dad open the trunk of the car and start moving things around. The bumping and banging sounded angry, but then he stopped and swore in a way she hadn't heard in a long time. The trunk slammed shut with a big bang and he came to her door again.

"You didn't even pack a suitcase!?"

What?! What did he mean by that?

"I see you packed your Gameboy and your dolls, but you didn't think it was a good idea to bring clothes?"

"But I did pack!"

"Then where is your suitcase? It's not in the trunk."

She remembered how heavy it was, but only now did it seem like a bad idea to leave it upstairs and not say anything about it. But now it was too late to think that maybe she should have told him it was too heavy to carry. (Her dad was also realizing what had happened.)

"I didn't mean to."

"No, it's my fault." He interrupted and lowered his voice so he didn't sound so mad. The last thing he needed was for her to scream and cry. He was trying to help but it really was frustrating. "I trusted you Daria. You wanted to be a big girl and pack your own suitcase, so I let you. I gave you some responsibility and I shouldn’t have. But I see now that I should have checked on you to make sure you did everything you were supposed to."

He was right and it hurt. She did want to be a big girl, but right then sitting in her peed in pants, she felt smaller than her baby brother David.

• Like 2
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Ch. 3 added Dec 4]

yay weekend. I got some writing done and I think I like where this is going.

And also I guess I figured out how to make it so the thread shows when I add a new chapter.

If anyones reading that is. ?

Chapter 4

Daria was freezing cold as she stood in the parking lot of the Eckerd Drugs. The brick walls loomed over her and the fact that it looked just a little different from the drug store in their home town meant the building felt foreign and uninviting.

Her dad was on the other side of the car unbuckling David. Her pants, previously soaked with hot liquid, had cooled rapidly in the winter weather and were now horribly uncomfortable, just at the other end of the spectrum. Now they clung to her bottom and to her legs, providing no buffer from the cold. They actually made it so much worse due to being wet. She still didn't know what her dad was gonna do. David was fussy as he was lifted from the car and her dad didn't look happy at all. But Daria was too scared to do anything.

"Come along." Said her dad. He now had David on his hip and his diaper bag over his shoulder.

Daria's question was barely more than a choked whisper. "What are you gonna do?"

"I'm going to take you inside and get you cleaned up. That's the first thing."

Daria took a quick look down at her pants. Comfortable and warm normally. Good pants for such a long car ride, all loose fitting and floppy. But now they were stained with a dark patch right between her legs. Gray was probably the worst color to pick since the wetness was super easy to see and the dark patch had spread so far that her skirt didn’t hide anything at all. It was obvious to anyone who looked that Daria had peed in her pants.

"What if someone sees?"

Her dad shot a look at her. Definitely not a sympathetic one by any means. He sighed and tried to think of a nice way to say it. "If they see you, they see you. Nothing to do about it now. Now how about you hurry up and maybe no one will be around to look." He paused for a minute to let her register his words. "Now come on."

Shivering from cold and from terror that someone would see her shameful wet pants, Daria hurried after her dad and into the store.

"Hello!" Sang a cheery voice. A teller at the front counter waved and smiled as they passed.

Daria knew not to look, but she did anyways, only to catch sight of the young woman as her welcoming face turned surprised when she saw the little girl who had wet her pants (who of course was Daria herself). Daria caught her breath and sped up, now wanting to sprint away, anywhere out of sight.

But just then her dad stopped walking and she nearly ran right into him. He turned and faced the front counter they'd just passed.

"Excuse me, ma'am, where is your restroom?"

The young woman who was still fixated on Daria, pointed towards the back of the store. "Right that way, sir. All the way to the back and around the corner."

"Thank you ma'am."

Now absolutely humiliated, knowing that the woman had seen her wet pants, Daira hurried as tears formed in her eyes.

In the restroom her dad set David down and handed the diaper bag to Daira. "Watch him." He said. "Don't go anywhere. Keep the door locked until I get back, okay?"

"What?"

He interrupted her. "I'm going to see if there's anything in the store that we can use. How about you take off your wet clothes, clean yourself up, and try to use the toilet."

Before she could answer, he had shut the door and was gone, leaving her alone with David at her side.The one thing she remembered was locking the door, and after that her mind was a blank. Somehow in the moment of standing there in wet pants, she just couldn't piece together the steps required to take her from the situation she was in to a situation where she was wearing dry clothes again. It's that thing kids do where they panic and can't solve simple problems because they're too emotional. While it can happen to anyone, it most certainly happened to Daria right then and there.

All she could think about was that teller woman at the front of the store staring at her. What was she thinking? Was she thinking about how much of an embarassment Daria must be for peeing in her pants at her age? The woman was probably laughing about it too, and would tell the other people who worked there about the little girl she saw who peed in her pants.

Several minutes passed while Daria stood there and imagined even more embarassment than she was in. David was tugging at her grip, but she wouldn't let go. A sudden knock at the door nearly made her jump out of her skin, but then she heard her dad's voice.

"Okay, I'm sorry I..." He stopped talking when he saw her there. "Daria, did you move at all while I was gone? You know what, nevermind." (He was frustrated again that she hadn’t done anything he’d said, but he figured this wasn’t the time to argue with her about it. He just wanted to get back on the road.)

Locking the door behind him, he set a brown paper bag on the counter top. A quick check of David's diaper was followed by a quick change of his diaper. (he was only wet.)

Now that her dad was back, Daria remembered what he told her to do. But now that he was in the room with her, she didn't want to take off her clothes, she wanted privacy. (She was recently seeking independence and personal space.)

But it wasn't long before her dad was done changing David. And then he turned towards her. He paused for a moment as if he was considering something, thinking about it and preparing for what would happen.

Daria wasn't prepared. She gasped when he forked her up under her armpits but before she knew it she was on her back on the baby changing table. It was one of those tan plastic fold down Koala Bear Care diaper changing stations. She had used them a couple times to change David, but she never in her life thought she would end up on one herself. She didn’t really fit, and her legs stuck out past the end of the platform. She was worried. She didn’t like this at all, but her dad was smiling at her as if to reassure her that he was just cleaning her up. She wasn't David, she didn't wear diapers.

Her pride was already wounded from having an accident in the first place, and anything left was devastated when the woman at the counter saw her wet pants. Now she just wanted out of these yucky pants and into something dry and warm. If she had to face a little more embarrassment as her dad helped her, it would be fine. (She didn't want to admit she needed the help, but she couldn't think of what else to do.)

She felt her shoes come off (which was weird because she could only remember putting them on and off herself) then she had to lift her bottom so her dad could start pulling her pants down. All the wetness kept clinging to her as they peeled away but she felt better once they were off (it was a little chilly though).

"Dawia pee pee?" David's shrill voice interrupted them. Daria cringed knowing it was loud enough that someone outside might here. Not that a whole bunch of people would ever just lean against a public bathroom door to hear what was going on inside, but that didn’t stop Daria’s mind from being afraid that that was exactly what was happening.

Before she could defend herself, her dad answered. "Yes, David, Daria pee-peed. She didn't make it to the potty."

A rush of red colored her cheeks, but her dad leaned in and whispered to her.

"Don't mind him, I'm trying to make this a teaching moment for him."

Before she could answer, her skirt and underwear was pulled off and wrapped up in a bag. (her dad always kept a plastic bag for wet clothes in case David made a mess or had a leak). Now she was naked from the waist down and tried to cover herself, but her dad pushed her hands away.

"You know better, don't get your hands dirty."

She was about to protest, but she gasped in surprise when the cold wipes touched her skin. Her dad chuckled as she jumped, but she did her best to stay still and let him clean her up. Now that the worst of it was over, that being the removal of wet pants, she was feeling more confident that she could clean up the rest by herself, but it was too late to interrupt and she couldn't think of a way to explain that she wanted to take care of herself like a big girl WHILE she laid on a diaper changing station and had her dad wipe her bottom.

All that was over. Finally!

"Now Daria, do you need to use the bathroom at all?"

"No," She shook her head to emphasize. (It was true. She hadn't had just an accident, it was a big one too. No way she could pee anymore after that.)

"Fair enough. I really don't want to have to make any more stops after this."

And since she didn't really have anything to contribute, she just laid there while her dad fiddled in the paper bag he brought in. It was from the drug store they were in, but she didn't see what was in it. Maybe her dad found some pants or a skirt in the back of the car. She kind of expected him to have at least something for her.

But the next thing she saw was the last thing she expected. He didn't have underwear or even pants. In his hands was a big crinkly diaper! And he was unfolding it! Like he was about to put it on her!

The scent hit her then, the fresh fragrance of a Pampers diaper. She quickly tilted her head to see. The only thing in the bag he brought was a big package of extra large Pampers diapers which was now sitting out and was torn open with one diaper missing. She smelled them when he came in, but she thought they were just David's diapers making the smell. But these weren't the diapers they used for David. David's were soft almost like cloth, these ones were plastic, way thicker and made a really loud crinkling sound. There was no way her dad was planning on making her wear diapers!

But he was.

• Like 4
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Ch. 4 added Dec 5]

Chapter 5

"Daddy please no! I don't wanna wear that!" She tried to get up but he held her down.

"Daria stop. Don't fight me."

But she had already devolved into tears.

"Listen Daria." She heard him say through the sound of her own crying. "You can't go naked and they don't sell underwear here. The Wal-mart across the street is closed and the Ames next door is closed too. This is the only place still open and the only thing they have is Pampers so you're just gonna have to make do."

"Noooo! Don't make me wear a diaper! Pleeeeeease! Anything but that!" She bubbled through her tears. Kicking her feet and wiggling, she tried to cover herself and stop him. But she hadn't been paying attention as he had opened the package. She wasn't prepared and now scrambled to mount a defense.

But he pinned her down with a strong arm, pulling her hands away from her crotch and pinning them too. "Stop it!" He growled. "You know better than to act like this. This isn't a discussion. Now be a big girl and lie still while I get you dressed."

Be a big girl? How was she supposed to be a big girl if her dad was putting her in diapers? How was she supposed to do anything but cry?

"No no no noooooo..."

But cry she did. While he unfolded the diaper and laid it down, she cried. She didn't want to lift up because that meant she was accepting it and she certainly didn't accept wearing a diaper. But her dad just grabbed her by the ankles and lifted her up, sliding the diaper underneath her bottom. It turned out being lifted like a baby was worse than lifting herself. So much for that little bit of resistance, huh? The realization of her failure to prevent even the simplest indignity from being inflicted made her cry all the more. She just kind of went limp as he set her back down and her bottom landed on the billowing cushion of the diaper. A plasticy crinkle announced her landing, and continued to rustle as her dad pulled the diaper up between her legs. She thought for a minute that maybe it wouldn't fit her but it did. But her dad was quick with diaper changes and was already sticking the tapes down before she had time to do anything. It was far too late by the time she realized just how thick the diaper was. It was very big and bulky and soft, like an actual pillow or something, and the crinkly ruffles were snug around her legs.

She felt trapped, enveloped even. But it was far far too late. She was nine years old and wearing a diaper and there was nothing she could do about it. So she cried, even though she knew that crying about it only made her more like a baby who really should be in diapers. But she couldn't help it.

Her dad said something to her, but she barely heard it. She was too busy bawling her eyes out. A minnute later she heard the toilet flush and then the sink running so he must have used the toilet himself. She didn't care about any of that, she was just waiting for him to give her a pair of pants or something.

But they never came.

Instead, she felt him slip her shoes back on, and before she could piece together what that meant, she was lifted down from the changing station and set on the floor. Her eyes still red from crying went the size of dinner plates.

"Where's my pants?"

"They're soaked, Daria. You can't wear them. And your skirt too"

That wasn't what she meant. He hadn't bought anything else besides diapers? She looked towards the bag he'd brought in. "But, but I mean..."

"Daria I told you, there wasn't a thing else in the store for you to wear. I even asked the clerk whether she had some kids or maybe clothes in her car that might fit you. There's nothing."

All over again she felt her lip begin to quiver and her face scrunch up with tears.

David was just standing there staring at her. He looked confused. "Dawia is... um... Dawia wears a diapers?"

"Just this one time, David. She had an accident and we don't have any other clothes for her. She'll have to wait until we get to Grammy and Papa's." He took his jacket off the hook and handed it down to Daria. "Here, this should cover you even if it's too big."

By that point, Daria was far too distraught to get the jacket on properly, so her dad had to help her with that too. But he was right, it was more than long enough to cover her diaper, but her legs were still bare. And so they went. David in dad's arms, and Daria beside, sniffling and hugging herself to try and keep her dad's jacket from slipping off.

Her dad saw how unhappy she was and really didn't want to ride the rest of the ways with a crying upset child, so he decided maybe he could cheer her up if he got her a treat. He didn’t approve of the idea of pacifying kids with treats, but a several hours car ride was probably the best time he could think of to make an exception. They were half ways across the store when he stopped and knelt down beside her.

"Hey, come on. It's not so bad." He said softly. "I know I don't usually let you, but this is a special occasion. What if I got you your favorite drink or maybe a candy bar. Would you feel better?"

She sniffled and looked at him. Right then all she could think about was how much she didn't want to be wearing a diaper. She hadn't even thought about it, but once he mentioned it she really liked the idea of getting a Sprite and a bag of M&Ms. (They didn't go together well, but she liked them both). "Sprite and M&Ms?"

He flashed a smile at her. "Say please."

"Please."

She still didn't like that each step felt like a small pillow was tied against her crotch, or that her diaper crinkled so loud as she moved. The inside lining was extremely soft against her skin, but it was too noticeable. You never really pay attention to your underwear, but now she couldn’t not pay attention to it, and she hated it. But at least she got a treat out of it, that was better than nothing, right? Getting a pop was a rare treat, especially when they had to drive a long ways. (For obvious reasons she clearly wasn't thinking about. Her dad did think about them, but figured she was as prepared for them now as she ever would be so there really wasn't any harm at this point.)

She got to pick out what she wanted and carry it to the counter herself. Of course her dad had to pay for it for her.

"Aww, the poor thing." The woman at the counter was talking to Daria's dad after ringing up the treats. "I take it they fit her nicely?"

"They did. Thanks for the help."

It took just a second for Daria to understand what that meant. They were talking about her, about the diapers her dad just bought here. That meant the woman at the counter knew Daria was wearing a diaper right now even though it was hidden under her dad's jacket. Daria looked up at the young woman who just smiled back at her. Daria could tell the woman knew. She had seen her come in with wet pants and now knew she was wearing a diaper. That woman probably thought she deserved it. Maybe she even recommended diapers to her dad. She started to sniffle and wimper all over again.

But her dad hurried her along. "Let's get you in the car real quick so you don't catch cold."

Just as they left the drug store another lady was walking in. The doors slid open and a big just of wind came blowing through. It caught the jacket and blew it way back, almost right off of her arms since it was so loose, but it lifted it right up so everyone could see her bright white diaper underneath.

"Oh my." Commented the lady as she saw it. "A little old for diapers I would think. But I guess not."

Daria froze in her tracks, forgetting the frigid air as she once again found herself weeping tears of defeat. Her dad ignored the lady and rushed Daria to the car. She didn't sit in her car seat since it was wet, but got to sit up front next to dad. It took her the whole time while he was trying to clean up her seat before she calmed down.

But nothing could be done about the booster seat so she got to ride up front which was a little exciting. Or it would be if she wasn’t so upset at having to wear a diaper. But finally they were back on the road, on their way to Grammy and Papa's.

• Like 2
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Ch. 5 added Dec 7]

Yay, i think I'm on a roll

wfh is helping too just gotta get done with all those zoom calls

Chapter 6

Daria had never gotten to ride in the front seat, she was much too small. In fact, she had never even been allowed to ride in any seat except her booster seat. The whole experience was something new to her. Her dad's car (which he called the Skylark) was a big cushy car and the seats her bouncy and springy. But Daria had never known that until this very moment. It was just such a shame that she only got to ride in the front seat when she was wearing a diaper because otherwise she would of been really excited.

Instead she could only try and distract herself from the poofy diaper between her legs and under her bottom. The powerful scenting kept wafting up into her nose and she could only ignore it during the short time her Sprite can was right by her face while she took a sip. She knew her dad could smell the diaper too, and wondered how badly he thought of her now that he had to cleaned up her accident and put her in a diaper. Did he think she was just a baby like David?

To distract herself, she could only drink her pop and eat her candy, but those didn't last very long. After what felt like forever of boredom, she managed to reach back and get her bag of toys. She took out her Gameboy and clipped on the light attachment. She really didn't feel like playing games, but anything was better than sitting there thinking about how much she was wearing a baby diaper.

"Turn that off, Daria." Her dad snapped almost as soon as she turned on her Gameboy. "I need to see to drive and that light makes it dangerous. Plus I don't want you playing that game any more while we're visiting. That's what distracted you in the first place and that's why you wet your pants."

Reluctantly, Daria obeyed. She also couldn't color in her book without any light, and she didn't feel like playing with Barbies. Despite trying to ignore it, she found herself reaching down and feeling her diaper. It had a smooth plastic outside that felt just as crinkly as it sounded. It was a strange thing and she wouldn't really mind feeling it some more, just so long as it wasn't ON HER. But it was and she really didn't like that.

Her dad tuned the radio to Christmas station. The music put David to sleep, which was good. But as over the hills they went, Daria wasn't laughing all the way. Ha ha ha. (get it?)

The only thing she could think of was what would happen when they got to Grammy and Papa's house. All her cousins and aunts and uncles would be there. How was she going to hide her diaper from them? Even if they couldn't see it, they would hear it or smell it.

She imagined getting there and everyone finding out she was wearing a diaper. They would think she always wore diapers. They would make her crawl around on the floor and suck on a binky while they laughed and spanked her on her diaper and called her a baby. Just the thought in her head almost made her start crying again. There was only one way to prevent that.

"Daddy?" She quietly asked.

"Yes, Daria?" He replied.

"When we get there, I don't want anyone else to see. Please..."

"Don't worry about it sweetie, no one will find out. When we get there I'll go ask someone to let us borrow some clothes. I'll put your wet things in the wash. All your cousins will be there so I'm sure they'll have something you can wear while you wait for your pants to be clean."

That made Daria feel a little better at least. She was still upset about being in a diaper but she couldn't do anything about it. She just stared out the window and watched as the flakes of snow zipped by. This was the weirdest car ride ever, since she had to wear a diaper.

At least it’s only the car ride.” She thought.

Some time later she recognized the truck stop and diner they usually stopped at. "Big John's" it was called, and she always liked the gift shop they had with all sorts of silly signs and weird trinkets. But they didn't stop. Her dad just kept on driving right past it. She couldn't remember even one time that they hadn't stopped at Big John's.

She pointed out the window. "Why aren't we stopping there?"

"No need. The car's got plenty of gas and we just stopped not that long ago. We're already running late so I'd rather not stop again."

Daria watched as the brightly lit location vanished behind them. It took her a minute to realize it was good they didn’t stop there. Someone would have seen her diaper. And she definitely didn’t want that. Gradually the tall buildings around them started to disappear and then all there was was trees and some houses. Having never ridden in the front seat, she got to see as the car's headlights lit up the falling snow as they drove through the dark. The sun had set and the snowflakes wet zooming past them in little white lines. She thought it was really pretty.

But then there was another problem. She had to pee again. It was only then that she thought maybe it wasn't a good idea to drink a whole can of pop, but by then it was way too late. And they had just passed Big John's not too long ago, which she had missed and hadn't asked to stop for a bathroom break. This time she was sure she could hold it, so she didn't say anything for a while. They should be there soon...

Or not. She didn't remember it taking this long to get there.

Finally she had to ask.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Daria?"

"Are we close?"

"No, it's gonna be a while before we get there."

"Okay."

So she waited a while, then another while. She waited as long as she could. It felt like hours passed by, hours that felt even longer as her need to pee increased. (It actually wasn't even an hour) Once again she got to the point where she couldn't hold on much longer.

She knew her dad would be upset about having to stop again, but she had no other choice.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Daria?"

"Can we stop somewhere? I have to go pee."

He sighed with the kind of sigh that made Daria sure he wasn't happy. She couldn't see his face in the dark. "You know, I would say I don't want to make any more stops, but at this point that doesn't even matter. Let me ask you this, do you see anything out there? Any lights?"

"No..."

"And do you want to get out in the freezing cold and snow and pee on the side of the road?"

"No..."

"Then you're going to have to hold it until we get to Grammy and Papa's. We're in the middle of nowhere. There probably isn't a store for twenty miles, even IF they're closed, and they probably are. We passed Big John's a while ago and that was usually our last stop. I don't know if there's even anything out this way."

"Okay, Daddy."

"You can hold it from here, right sweetie?"

"Yeah..."

And so they drove on. Eventually Daria's bold claim became a lie. She couldn't hold it. But the problem was also that she didn't want to beg her dad to stop. She didn't want him to get mad when she finally admitted she couldn't hold it any longer and that another stop was going to make them even more late. And somewhere in the time while she debated between which was worse, her choice was made for her. Her bladder had been aching and she'd been doing everything she could to ignore it and force it to keep holding, but for the second time that day, it gave out.

She began to panic as she felt the rush of warm liquid between her legs. She was wetting her pants again, but this time her pants were a diaper. So the pee didn't spread, it stayed securely between her legs and under her bottom. The yucky wet feeling soon faded as the diaper absorbed the liquid and she felt it swell up as it did. Now her diaper felt even bigger and less fluffy, it felt more spongy or something. She carefully reached down and felt it. It felt big and firm and swollen. Like a water balloon all filled up. There weren’t any crinkles or folds in the plastic, it was all stretched out.

But she couldn't cry about it otherwise her dad would know what she'd done. She was sure she didn't want him to find out she had peed in the diaper she was wearing. Especially after all her protests, now she'd had another accident. What would he say? He wouldn't be happy, she knew that much. She might even get punished.

The only tiny consolation was that she wasn't sitting in a puddle right then. The diaper felt a lot better after it had time to absorb her pee, but she still didn't like it. But it was far better than the horrible feeling of wet pants and a wet seat. At least the seat didn't get all wet.

It was going to be really tricky to hide her accident from her dad. She couldn’t remember having an accident like this before, and now she had a second one in the same day. She hoped nothing was wrong with her, even though she was sure both times were because of things she couldn’t control. Daria was left to sit in her wet diaper and think about what she'd done all the way until they reached Grammy and Papa's house.

• Like 3
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Ch. 6 added Dec 8]

Well its almost dinner time, but first I got another chapter done.

Chapter 7

Daria was getting worried more and more as they got closer and closer to Grammy and Papa’s house. She started to recognized some of the neighborhood nearby and realized she would soon have to worry about hiding her diaper from all her cousins and aunts and uncles. She also had to hide it from her dad because if he found out she was wet he would be mad about it. But the more she worried the more she couldn’t think of what to do.

Just as soon as they stopped in the driveway, Daria saw her uncle Jeremiah. He was coming out to greet them.

"Daddy, please. I don't want him to find out."

Her dad put a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay sweetie. I'll take care of it."

She felt a chill as her opened the door and got out. His feet crunched through the snow. He left the car running and closed the door, leaving Daria and her brother sitting in the car. She could hear what he was saying.

"Brutus! Long time no see brother." Uncle Jeremiah hugged her dad and smiled.

"Good to see you too Jeremiah."

"Long ride?"

"Oh yeah, like you wouldn't believe." Her dad was lighting up a cigarette and looking back at the car.

Both men faced the car now.

"I see that old Buick ain't quite died yet." He nudged her dad. "How old is that thing again?"

"No sir, she's still kicking." said her dad. "Let's see. Eighty four. Only thirteen years young."

They both laughed.

Uncle Jeremiah spoke next, waving at Daria who he must have guessed couldn't really hear him. "Your eldest is creeping up on that age isn't she? I see she's old enough to ride up front now."

"Actually, we had a little bit of an incident on the way over here. And that's something I might need to ask you for a favor with."

The two men leaned close and spoke too quiet for Daria to hear. Her dad took one last drag of his cigarette before flicking it to the ground and stepping on it.

Uncle Jeremiah scratched his bushy grey beard. "I tell you what, I'll help you take in some of you things, then I'll go see what I can find. You tell her to wait right in the car."

And with that they unloaded a bunch of bags and suitcases out of the trunk. Her dad collected David and his things from the back seat.

"Wait here. Your uncle is going to get something for you to wear." He said.

Daria waited and her uncle returned with an article of clothing in his hand. Daria cranked the window down when he tapped on it.

"Here you go, kiddo. They're not much for the cold, but these ought to fit you just fine."

Daria reached and took the pair of sport shorts he was holding out. They were a light purple color with bright pink seams and highlights. She looked at them for a minute, then up at her uncle.

"Oh, hey, I'll give you some privacy. Let me know when you're decent." He turned around and faced away form the car.

In the dark, Daria struggled to figure out which way was what, but eventually pulled the shorts on. They were loose enough to go right over her shoes, and while they did cover her diaper, she was glad to have her dad's jacket. The difficulty came in getting the shorts up over her diaper without lifting the jacket up. Even with her uncle facing away, she knew he could turn around at any moment and see her diaper. The longer she took fiddling with it, the more likely he was to turn around and see what was wrong. It was a nerve wrecking sixty seconds, but she eventually managed to cover herself.

"Okay." she said.

Her uncle Jeremiah was a tall man with big arms and a big bushy beard. Sometimes he looked kinda scary, but he smiled a lot and Daria liked that. Once she was dressed, he cranked the window up for her and turned off the car. Then, before she could even say anything, he scooped her up and carried her into the house. She wasn't prepared for that at all.

"Let's get you inside before you freeze and become a popsicle, yeah?"

The jacket had come up as he lifted her and his arm was under her bottom. Seeming to forget nothing, he also grabbed her bag of toys with his other hand. The snow on the ground was pretty thick and it was very cold, so she really couldn't complain too much about being taken inside so quick. Again her jacket came up as he let her slide to the floor. Every second she was waiting for him to ask her why her shorts looked funny.

The house was warm and apparently uncle Jeremiah thought it was too warm for a thick winter jacket, so he took the one off of Daria. She still had her own jacket, but it didn't cover her bottom and already she felt exposed. But he started helping her out of that one too, and she didn't have a good reason for him not to so she had to let him.

Her dad came around the corner right as Uncle Jeremiah was hanging up both jackets on the rack.

"I see you remembered to bring your toys in. Naturally" He said, talking to Daria. "The only things you even packed."

"I brought those in." Said uncle Jeremiah. "I didn't see anything else."

Her dad took the bag and took her gameboy out of it. "There wasn't anything else anyways. But she can't have this. At least not while we're here. She gets to distracted and well... You've seen what happens then."

Uncle Jeremiah leaned down and looked her in the eyes. "Why don't you go and play with the other girls? They're in the den playing board games. They're way better than those Nintendos and gameboys. Plus you're a girl. How can you be a game boy if you're not a boy?"

Her ruffled her long hair and gave her a nudge on the shoulder, pointing towards the end of the Hall.

"I'm just teasing you kiddo. Run along now."

Daria did her best move quickly while also not doing a penguin waddle. A task she found pretty difficult entirely because she was wearing a soggy diaper. As if wearing a diaper in the first place was not bad enough, her currently wet one sagged and bounced heavily between her legs as she moved. With the thing having swollen in size she noticed she was thinking back to the better times when she was wearing just a regular diaper. Imaging that, thinking that wearing a dry diaper was a good thing... wet diapers will do that to you.

Around the corner she stopped. Out of sight of her dad and her uncle, she put her hands on her bottom and felt around. She was trying to get a feel for how much her bottom was sticking out because of her diaper. That was a mistake. It felt like it stuck out a mile (even though it really wasn't all that visible) and she panicked a little. She looked down. Even the crotch of her pants had a bulge cause her diaper was swollen with pee.

Oh man." She thought. "This thing is huge. I hope no one notices. How am I gonna hide this?"

On top of all that, there was the smell. She had smelled it for the remaining two hours of their trip and she still smelled it. The diapers were scented, but it was more then usual. Even worse, if she sniffed close, she could smell pee to.

She lifted up her shirt a little only to find a white plastic waistband sticking up above her shorts. But she couldn't lament that too much cause she had to put her shirt down because she heard someone coming. She walking again to pretend like everything was normal.

Along the hall came some of her older cousins.
Henry, Jackson, and Sam. Jackson was the oldest and was leading the pack as they joked and laughed about something Daria hadn't heard. They all towered over Daria, who was already short for her age, but Jackson was a little taller than Henry or Sam. Like the others, he wore big baggy jeans and a loose t-shirt that had some picture on it about skateboarding. (Daria was pretty sure Henry was the only one who knew how to ride a skateboard.) Unlike the others, he had a little bit of hair on his chin, and wore a backwards hat.

Daria stood to the side and hoped they didn't notice her.

Lucky for her, they didn't hardly realize she was there. But as they turned the corner towards where she came from, she heard uncle Jeremiah call out. "Jackson. Hey! Take that hat off when you're inside the house, boy."

Normally Daria would have giggled when Jackson got told by his dad, but right now she was just happy no one payed any attention to her.

At the end of the hall she found the other girls playing Mall Madness. Three of them, Mary, Belle, and Molly, they were all giggling and playfully arguing about what the rules meant.

"Oh Daria, you're here. Took you long enough." Mary looked up for a second and then right back to their game.

One of the other girls rolled her eyes. "Yeah finally."

Daria just stood by the door until one of them called her over.

"Come on, we can use a fourth player."

"Well we're not gonna start all over now." Mary started moving her piece along the board. "She can join after we're done. But I sorta want to play Sorry after this."

Daria carefully picked her way across the room to where the other girls sat Indian style around the game board. She had to find the best balance between walking slow enough that her diaper didn't crinkle and rustle, and not waddling so much that they noticed she was walking funny.

But they where too engrossed in the game to hear her. Also the game board was electronic and gave out commands for each turn or made a loud cash register sound. This was perfect and masked to sound of

Daria's diaper as she sat down, plus the gasp she made when she did so. Not that she had forgotten, but she certainly wasn't expecting her seat to feel so wet and squishy as she sat.

Daria spent a couple minutes watching the game. She hadn't played Mall Madness before.

"Ug what smells like baby powder?" Belle looked around the group. She was still trying to fix her brown hair into a pony tail despite having been doing that since before Daria arrived.

Daria's stomach jumped into her mouth. How was she going to explain? They were all starting to look at her already. Was this it? Had she only lasted a couple minutes before the whole house found out?

Mary piled on, looking straight at Daria. "What, do you still have to change your brother's dirty diapers?"

Daria sat stunned for a moment then added sheepishly. "Yeah. I had to change him just a minute ago. That's why it smells like baby powder." She was very careful to confirm that they thought it smelled like baby powder and not diapers, or else they might suspect the truth that she was wearing one. She had been given a golden opportunity to remove suspicion and

she wanted to make the most of it.

"Yuck. I can't believe to have to do that. It's totally gross." Said Belle.

Just then, Jackson came through the room. He had heard what they were saying. "Belle, don't pretend like you didn't just change Janine like a week ago."

She scowled at him. "Shut up! And you did too."

"Yeah, but I'm not the one denying it. I used to change your diapers not that long ago. You were always a mess."

"Jackson shut up! That was like eight years ago!"

"Seven."

"Eight."

"You want to go ask mom when it was?"

"No! Shut up! Get out of here. Go play with the other boys and leave us alone." She grabbed a nearby sofa cushion and threw it at him.

He just laughed again and casually strode away yelling over his shoulder. "And you know mom said to stop talking through your nose." Daria had noticed he was no longer wearing a hat.

Mary and Molly were snickering at Belle. Daria didn't because as we know, she had something to hide and didn't want any blowback.

"Let's just get back to the game." Said Belle, forcibly speaking more clearly.

"Well I actually kind of like the smell." Molly said sweetly. (She had a really soft and sweet voice, unlike Belle's which was very nasally.)

"Let's just get back to the game." Said Belle again, adding emphasis to each word and not talking in a nasally tone at all.

Daria kept her mouth shut and paid attention to the game, trying to learn how to play. Problem was that the at least one of other girls weren't very familiar with Mall Madness so the session took longer. Daria was just glad no one was going to notice her diaper.

Some fifteen minutes later, she had to revisit the topic in her mind because she had to pee again. Not bad at all, but the thought reminded her that she was in a diaper. And again she remembered that she had drank a whole can of pop which she now realized was a stupid thing to do on a long trip. She had already paid for that, as evidenced by the swollen diaper around her waist. For a minute she wondered what she was going to do. Would she have to use her diaper again now that it was already wet? Could she take it off?

But then a thought hit her. She could just go to the bathroom and take it off and leave it off. It seemed weird in her head to have no underwear, but that was better than a diaper, right?

Absolutely.

So carefully, so the other girls wouldn't get a good look at her bottom. Daria got up and left the room. Why hadn't she just taken the diaper off as soon as she got the shorts? That was the only reason she had to wear it in the first place, right? Because she had nothing else to wear? It wasn't like she needed diapers. She was just around the corner when she started to feel the clarity of mind.

Down the hall and around another corner the bathroom was the second door down.

"Hey Daria." A voice said from behind her. "Nice diaper butt."

It took a moment for the words to fully register

• Like 1
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Ch 7 added Dec 9]

Chapter 8

Daria froze in place. It felt like ice in her veins. They knew! They knew she was wearing a diaper. Slowly, almost too scared to even move, she turned around to see who it was.

There was Jackson at the corner of the hall. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a big ear to ear grin on his face.

"What are you talking about?" She said hesitantly trying to come up with an excuse.

He didn't stop grinning as he walked cooly towards her. There was hardly a sound except the faint sound of oldies Christmas songs coming from down the hall. At nearly sixteen, Jackson was taller than a lot of kids his age, and with Daria being younger and shorter even for her age, the height difference was substantial. He looked down at her.

"I'm talking about your butt, and that diaper you're wearing. It's all big and poofy."

"I'm not wearing a diaper." She denied.

"Oh yeah? Prove it." He challenged.

"No. I'm not wearing a diaper. Leave me alone." Daria had a thought. If she could make it to the bathroom and lock the door, she could take off the diaper and hide it. If he didn't actually see her wearing it he couldn't prove she ever wore it.

"So, why don't you tell me why you're wearing a diaper? Did you pee your pants? Are you even potty trained?" He crouched and put his palm against the wall, blocking her in.

Daria's hope was fading. He got closer with each word. But just as he was right in front of her, she saw him glance back up the hallway. That was her chance!

She ducked under his arm and bolted the opposite direction, heading for the bathroom. She was almost there when a hand caught her shoulder.

"No!" She gasped.

The same hand pulled her back and pushed her against the wall.

"No!" She squeaked.

The sound of malicious taunting laughter came as a second hand came in and grabbed her shorts. Before she could defend herself, Jackson had pulled her short down to her ankles, her fingers just barely missing as she tried to reach for them.

"No!" She whimpered.

Jackson laughed in triumph. "Not wearing a diaper, huh? Oh yeah well what's this? Looks like a diaper to me."

Tears filled her eyes as shame and defeat washed over her. There was no denying it now. No hiding it either. She was so close to getting away without anyone knowing, but it was too late now.

She felt a hand on her bottom, but she couldn't get away. The wetness of her diaper was pressed against her skin.

"You're not just wearing a diaper, you even went peepee in it. Wow, you really are a baby!" He let her go and stood up again. "You better pull your pants up before someone else sees your baby diaper."

Daria who had been standing locked in complete terror now rushed to do what he said. He was right though, she didn't need anyone else seeing her in a diaper. It was bad enough that he saw her diaper in the first place, maybe she could do some damage control. She tried to edge towards the bathroom as if reaching it at this point might still provide sanctuary or even any benefit at all.

"Where do you think you're going?"

She replied quietly. "To the bathroom." He had had his fun, right? Couldn’t he just let her go? What more did he want?

"Looks like you already did."

"No I didn't."

"Oh yeah, why is your diaper all wet then?"

"I spilled something."

Jackson just laughed. He grabbed her by the wrist and started leading her back up the hall. It seemed he hadn’t had enough fun humiliating her yet.

"Stop pulling. What are you doing?"

He didn't answer until they were close by the door to the den. Then he stopped and squatted down, resting his elbows on his knees.

"Now lemme ask you something. You want me to pull your shorts off and shove you in there so the other girls can see your wet baby diaper?"

"What!!??" No!"

"I'm sure they'll listen to you when you tell them you spilled something. Huh? Do you think they'll believe that's not really a diaper and you're not really a baby? They were already talking about how you smell like baby powder. Just wait till they see it's because you're a big baby who wears diapers."

"I'm not a baby!"

"Oh yeah? What's that you're wearing?"

Daria was silent. She couldn't bring herself to admit it. "Nothing." She whispered.

Jackson started pushing her towards the door. He prompted her again in a teasing song song manner. "What are you wearing?"

The closer she was moved to the door, the more she panicked. "Okay okay its a diaper."

"And what do babies wear?"

Again he had to start moving her closer to the door before she answered. "They wear diapers." Tears formed in her eyes.

"So what does that make you?"

"I'm not a baby." She repeated sullenly.

"Then why are you wearing a baby diaper? And why is your baby diaper wet?"

She didn't answer. She couldn't think of anything else to say except what had actually happened. But her pause to think only earned her another few inches towards that door where she could hear the other girls talking and laughing. If he pushed her in there and they saw her diaper, all they would do was laugh at her.

"C'ome on, tell me."

"I had an accident, okay! It wasn’t my fault."

"So you were already wearing a diaper then?"

She looked up, confused. "No. I had an accident and didn't have any other clothes. So I had to wear this..."

"Then why is your diaper wet?"

Another pause. Another couple inches. "I had another accident."

Jackson relaxed his grip and smiled. "See, was that so hard?"

"What do you want? Leave me alone."

"No. How about I just tell the girls you're wearing a diaper? That'll be pretty funny."

"Nooooo." She whined, squirming in his grip.

"So you want me to keep it a secret?"

Daria looked up with hope. Would he really do that? "Yes, please don't tell them."

"You gotta do whatever I say."

Daria looked up at him. She couldn't figure out what exactly he wanted. "What?"

"You heard me, you gotta do whatever I say no matter what. Or else I go in there and tell them you wear diapers and pee in them." He looked down at her and crossed his arms.

"But what do I gotta do?"

"Everything I tell you to, dummy. Whenever I want you to do something, you do it. Otherwise..." He gestured to the door nearby.

Daria still didn't get it as he hadn't actually made any demands. "So you don't want me to do anything right now?"

"Well now that you mention it..." He scratched the little bit of hair on his chin. "How about this, in order to prove that you aren't lying and are really gonna do what I say. I want you to crawl all the way down to the basement where me and the boys are hanging out."

That didn't sound so hard. "Okay..." She said hesitantly.

Jackson smiled wider and in a way that made Daria worry. "Not so fast. You have to do it without any pants on."

Daria's heart sank and her eyes went wide. "What? No! Someone will see me."

Jackson shrugged. "They might not. But I know they'll definitely see your diaper if I take your pants off and carry you into the den."

Daria didn't know what to do. Of course she had to open her big mouth and prompt him to tell her to do something right now. If she could put it off then maybe...

"Better decide quick, cause in five seconds I'm gonna show everyone your diaper. Then you'll get to crawl around in diapers and everyone will know it."

"What? Jackson!" She whined desperately as her tears clouded her eyes.

"Five... four... three..."

"No wait, I'll do it!" She said in a rush. No choice now. She didn't have any time to make up her mind.

“Gimmie your shorts.”

As much as she didn't want to do it, she forced herself to. The alternative was worse. Trying to hold on to one final moment of wearing pants, she bit her lip and slid her shorts down.

As soon as she was down on her hands and knees, Jackson snatched up her shorts and hid them inside his overshirt. "You'll get these back when you get to the computer room, so you better start crawling."

There was nothing else she could do except start crawling. Crawling and crying the whole way. An ache of sadness and shame began throbbing in her tummy. Without any shorts to muffle it, the crinkle from her diaper was super loud. She could feel its heavy damp padding rubbing against her bottom as she crawled. She knew Jackson was right behind her too, smiling and taking great pleasure as he watched her diapered bottom waggle back and forth down the hall.

Daria didn't find it as funny. She found it terrifying. At any moment someone else could pop around the corner and see her like this. She didn't know where the computer room was either so she had to wait for Jackson to give her isntructions, and he totally took his sweet time about it too.

By the time they got to the stairs, Daria's heart was pounding. And by the time they stopped in front of a closed door, she was sobbing.

"Here you go baby." He tossed the shorts on the floor next to her.

She rushed to put them on.

But as soon as she had them up over her diaper, he grabbed her. "Good, I won't tell the girls about your diapers... for now. But you're gonna stay with me and do whatever I say. Capeesh?"

Before she could answer, he opened the door and pushed her inside.

• Like 1
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Chapter 8 added Dec 10]

This feels wrong. He's 16 and acting this way toward a 9-year-old cousin? What 16-yr-old boy even notices his 9-yr-old cousin, let alone gets off on making her squirm? In any case, given that he's acting this way, I hope the little shit finds out what it's like to wear diapers too. (For once I beat Guilend to this suggestion!) ?

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, kerry said:

What 16-yr-old boy even notices his 9-yr-old cousin, let alone gets off on making her squirm? 

i hope you don't think its sexually. I definitely didn't mean it like that at all. 

He's not very nice though some people are mean.

Chapter 9

The "computer room" as it was called apparently, was called that because there was a computer in it. There was also a sofa and a big TV which sat on the floor. Two boys were currently in the room playing games. They were two more of Daria's cousins of course. Henry and Sam.

Sam who was a dark haired kid with wide glasses, was playing a game on the computer. Daria didn't know what it was, but there was lots of red and awful screaming sounds. (it was Doom 2) Henry had blonde hair which he had spiked up with gel. He was sitting on the sofa playing a game on the TV. Daria did recognize that one as it was Mario 64. (and boy oh boy did she ever wish she could get a Nintendo 64 for Christmas)

Jackson walked Daria over to the sofa and had her take s seat next to him. She didn't say anything because she was just dealing with the mortal dread that one of the boys would discover her diaper. Wasn't Jackson supposed to keep it a secret?

Sam was playing happily, with Mario leaping and flying around the level. He kept missing a particular jump over and over, but he didn't seem to be phased. Over the coin dings, spring sounds, game music, and frequent "wahoos" from Mario himself, Sam was also loudly and poorly singing really dumb variants of Jingle Bells. The current one had something to do with Batman, but Daria didn't know anything about Batman and she didn't get it.

"Jingle bells
Batman smells
Robin laid an egg.
The Batmobile
Lost a wheel
And the Joker got away.
Hey!"

"Shut up dude" Jackson said.

Sam paused for a moment, looked over at Jackson and Daria, then started singing again, only much louder. Then Henry joined in from across the room.

Jackson got annoyed, but had to wait until the song was done before he could say anything. "You guys are idiots, you know that right?"

Sam laughed. "Then how about something more quiet?"

"How about no more singing..." Jackson started to say but he was cut off.

"I hate you, you hate me."
"let's get together and kill Barney."
"With a great big shotgun, shoot him in the head."
"Now we say that Barney's dead."

The whole thing was sung to the tune of the "I love you" song from Barney and Friends. Jackson rolled his eyes.

"You're still an idiot."

Another several minutes later Sam finally finished the level he was on. Jackson jumped up.

"Well that took you long enough. Cause you stink at games, dude. I wanna play something split screen." He looked across the room to Henry who was still engrossed in the computer. "Hey dorkface, you wanna play split screen?"

"Whatever, not right now."

Jackson turned back. "Well then if it's just two player, let's play Wave Race."

Sam switched the game out. Shortly they began a head to head race with jetskiis. The clack of buttons, blaring music, and a constant back and forth of complaints and taunting. Daria shifted in her seat a little. She could hear her diaper crinkling, but the others couldn't since it was loud in the room and they weren't listening for it.

Daria was worried at first that they might notice the smell of diapers, but that fear quickly vanished as any odor was overpowered by that of three teenage boys. Not that that was a pleasant smell, but it at least meant they wouldn't smell her diaper. She could still smell it's baby powder scent, and Jackson probably could too, but the others didn't.

"Dude, I should of brought my Playstation so we can play Tekken." Jackson was saying.

"You have Tekken? Man it sounds cool. Is it good?"

"Totally."

Daria watched them play for a few races. She was bored, but scared that if she said something it would prompt Jackson to make her do something like crawl up and down the hallway in just a diaper again. She certainly didn't want that.

But then she saw something sitting on a little table nearby. "Hey. Is that a gameboy?" She pointed to the table.

"Yeah." Jackson answered. "That's mine."

Daria wasn't sure if she should ask whether she could play it. She really wanted to though.

"What? You wanna play on it?"

She looked at him in surprise. "Um yeah."

Jackson shrugged. "Go ahead. I don't play much anyways."

Daria collected the Gameboy and started playing. The game was called Road Rash and it was really hard for her. It was a motorcycle game but the other racers kept punching her off the bike.

"Why is she even in here instead of playing with the girls upstairs?" Sam asked.

"I don't know." Jackson said and shrugged. "I think she wanted to play videogames instead."

"Huh? But she's a girl."

Daria ignored them and kept playing. More and more she got frustrated with the game, and soon really didn't feel like playing it, there was just a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. The Wave Race game they were playing on the TV looked much cooler. But she was really just trying to distract herself from another problem. One that had only been getting worse since before Jackson found out about her wearing a diaper. It wasn't the feeling in her tummy though, but the thing she was trying to distract herself from was making the butterflies in her tummy go crazy with anxiety about what might happen.

Looking carefully as Jackson played intently, she quietly got up and crept towards the door.

"Where are you going Daria?" Jackson said slyly.

"Um, to get my coloring book." (She really was thinking about getting it, just after going to the bathroom which was why she was trying to sneak away.)

"How about you stay here. Your dad didn't want you just wandering around so I kinda need to keep an eye on you." He gave her a look which almost said more then his words. "You remember?" He prompted.

There it was, the sentencing she suspected but didn't want to hear. She remembered what he would do if she didn't listen. Of course she did. How could she not?

"But..."

"Don't argue about it. I can take you to go and get your coloring book in a little while."

"But..."

"Come on, sit here." He patted the spot next to him.

Daria reluctantly took her seat. Jackson tousled her hair.

"What kind of coloring book?" Sam asked in a taunting voice. "Is it a Barney the dinosaur one?"

Sam and Henry burst out laughing.

"No it's not." Daria said indignantly.

But they kept laughing anyways.

Daria tried to ignore them. She didn't want to play Gameboy any more. Now all she was worried about was finding a way to get away from Jackson. Whatever he was trying to do was getting in the way of her going to the bathroom. But she couldn't tell him that or it might give him bad ideas of embarrrassing her.

Henry apparently got bored of whatever computer game he was playing. For a few minutes he played with his skateboard. The basement floor was concrete and there was some space behind the sofa they were all sitting on. He managed a couple hops, but many unsuccessful attempts later he gave up trying to do a trick.

"Give it up dude, your dad's just gonna tell you not to do that in the house. Plus you suck anyways."

"What do you mean I suck? You can't even do an ollie."

"Whatever dude." Jackson scoffed.

Henry leaned the skateboard against the wall and came over to them. He shoved Sam to the side and the two of them fought for a minute before Henry ended up sitting on the arm of the sofa. "Let's put on GoldenEye so I can play also."

"Fine, but you can't play Oddjob."

Jackson switched the game and they started arguing about what level to play. Daria saw there was a fourth controller, but she wasn't sure if she should play. Her dad definitely wouldn't let her play a game with all that blood and shooting. But mainly she didn't need the distraction.

She needed to concentrate. She had to come up with a way to get away from Jackson so she could use the bathroom and ditch the diaper she had on. But time was running out. It was taking more and more of her concentration to not have yet another accident. She was right on the brink and her bladder was begging her for release.

They started playing while Daria continued to fight the urge.

Sam started singing again.

"Rodolph the red butt reindeer."
"Had a very shiny butt."
"And if you ever smelled it."
"You would even say it stinks."

Henry giggled and laughed. Gunshots from the game began. Daria could not decide whether it was better to try and focus on watching the game so she wouldn't think about having another accident or whether that only made it worse. It seemed like the more she thought about how badly she had to pee the more she had to go. And the more she had to go, the more she thought about it. It was getting harder and harder to sit still.

Time seemed to drag on and she wasn't coming up with any ideas. The only option she had was one she didn't want to go with. But she had to. But first she made one more attempt to just leave on her own. But Jackson grabbed her shoulder firmly and pulled her back.

"I said you need to stay here, Daria." He added a strong emphasis to her name. She knew what he meant by that.

She waited another minute, building up her courage. She didn't know what he would say, but she had to try.

"Jackson please, I have to go to the bathroom." She looked up at him, trying to make her face as convincing as possible.

He concentrated on the game for a few more seconds as Daria heard gunshots and the sound of someone dying. Then he looked over at her and leaned in with a half smile and wispered. "No. You're gonna have to hold it until I'm done or go in your diaper."

Jackson reached over and pointed to the front of her shorts.

Her eyes went wide as he said the word diaper out loud. She glanced at the other boys. "Shhhhh!" She needed Jackson not to say that. She lowered her own voice. "Please, I really have to go."

Her turned back to the game and shrugged. He said. "I'll take you after this match is over."

"But..." She trailed off.

But she couldn't last until the end of the match. She had no idea how long that would be. At this point she was twitching trying

to hold it. She tried to make a break for it, but again Jackson grabbed her and pulled her back. As she landed on the sofa, she felt something burst. A spurt of warm pee went into her diaper. She trembled and clenched as more spurts came. She had to get out of there.

"I said sit still." Jackson said, laughing.

Daira waited a moment until it looked like he was paying attention to the game. Then she jumped up and tried to go over the arm of the sofa. With each movement she felt another little spurt. She got up and got a foot up on the arm, and was about to leap over it when she felt a hand on her back. Her hair started to pull. Jackson was trying to grab her shirt but she kept going and he didn't want to pull her hair. She felt his grip slipping down until it reached her shorts and they started to pull down. (It was the only thing he happened to grab)

"Stop. Don’t you’re gonna" Jackson said.

But she was too far along now. She was having more and more little spurts force their way into her diaper. And with the thought of her shorts being pulled down, she panicked and tried to jump away. But her other foot got caught in the fabric as it tangled around her ankles. She tripped and tumbled and felt over the edge of the sofa.

"Look!" She heard Henry say. "Holy cat!"

She barely managed to catch herself as she tucked and rolled on the floor, shorts around her ankles. Daria rolled onto her back and tried to sit up. Her legs splayed out and her diaper was fully exposed. That was when she couldn't hold it any more. The shock from the landing forced her to let go. She felt pain as her muscles strained one more time and then the spurts turned into a flowing trickle which grew into a rushing stream. Warmth spread quickly between her legs and under her bottom as she once again peed helplessly in her diaper.

But then, oh horror, she looked up and saw something that made it even worse. Jackson was looking over at her with an annoyed look and was palming his forhead, but also the other two boys had seen her trip over the arm of the sofa. Henry had seen her shorts get pulled down and they both jumped up to look as she fell, both of them wore looks of confusion and shock. So there she sat in a compromising position while the three boys watched her wet her diaper like a baby. They could see everything. The front of her diaper wasn't crumpled and white, but was swollen from her accident earlier. But now as she felt the shameful warm liquid flood and soak into her even more shameful diaper, the outside of it got darkened even more with a tinge of yellow. Everyone could see what was happening and they did.

And that's when she began to cry.

• Like 2
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Chapter 9 added Dec 11]
2 hours ago, Allman90 said:

hope you don't think its sexually. I definitely didn't mean it like that at all. 

He's not very nice though some people are mean.

Oh, no, I got that. I just meant that it is unlikely that a teenage boy, especially an obnoxious one like this one, would do anything with a young cousin—no matter which sex, but especially a girl—other than pretend they are not there. 

2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I’m enjoying this story and look forward to finding out what happens next.

Thanks

I'm trying to keep it going as fast as I can

Chapter 10

Daria sat on the floor of the computer room with her shorts around her ankles and a very wet diaper around her waist. The three boys on the sofa had seen the whole thing as she couldn't stop herself from having an accident in front of them. The other thing she couldn't stop from flowing was her tears. All was lost. In that moment she couldn't even imagine a worse shame. What more would be lost of her dignity if she just sat there and bawled her eyes out? Henry and Sam were in shock, and then laughing loudly, pointing and making jokes.

"Oh my god." Said Sam. "Daria wears diapers!"

"Dude! And look! She peed herself right now!" Henry laughed and pointed.

Jackson shook his head then chuckled quietly and got up. Even though he laughed a little, he wasn't grinning like the other two. He came over to her and leaned down close. He whispered quietly. "I told you to wait. I was going to keep your secret but you didn't listen. Now look. They all found out about your diapers. This is your fault."

He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to her feet. He smiled at her in a mean way. "But you know what. I think it's good they found out. It's funny. Maybe you'll learn something."

The other boys were too busy laughing to hear him. She stood there limply. She didn't even know what to do. What could she do? Nothing, that's what. You can't undo something like this. You got two boys laughing and jeering while you stand there in your soaked pampers. And that's exactly what she thought.

"I thought you were nine years old, Daria. More like nine months old." Henry laughed. "Aren't you too old to be wearing diapers?"

"Yeah, only babies wear diapers. Do you need your bottle and rattle?"

Jackson reached down and pulled her shorts up. He turned to them. "Guys it's obvious she needs diapers. Look, she's starting to leak. It doesn't matter how old she is."

"Yeah, what a baby."

"Alright alright." Jackson said. "You guys stop teasing her. She's had enough already. You two keep playing without me. I gotta go take care of this."

Henry immediately bounded back over to his controller. Sam followed him.

"What? Are you gonna change her diaper?" Henry taunted.

"No, idiot. I'm gonna go take her upstairs to her dad."

Before Daria could do anything (not that she would since she was completely distraught) Jackson grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her from the room. She stumbled along beside him until it dawned on her the one single way that this could get worse. If her dad found out. The deep worrying ache in her guy was there again. Her dad obviously knew about her diaper since he was the one that put it on her, but he didn't know she had had another accident in the car. And he definitely didn't know she had had two accidents. If Jackson told her dad that she wet her diaper or that it was already wet, who knows what he'd do. She would probably get in trouble. With that thought, all sorts of punishments started racing through her brain. Her tummy hurt and she wished she could run away.

She panicked and planted her feet. "Wait, Jackson please!"

"What?" He asked.

"Don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't tell my daddy."

"Well I can't leave you like that, you're starting to leak. You need to get your diaper changed." Her let her go and crossed his arms.

"I don't wear diapers." She knew the one thing she needed to do was explain that she forgot her clothes and the only reason she was wearing a diaper was she was waitng for the laundry to finish running.

He rolled his eyes. "Ug. This again."

"No really, I just forgot my clothes and..."

"Look, Daria." He said as he cut her off. "You couldn't wait two minutes before you had an accident in your diapers. So there's no way I'm gonna believe you don't need them."

"But I don't!"

He shrugged and smiled. "Fine, then let's go talk to your daddy and see what he says about it." He said, putting a childish emphasis on the word "daddy."

"No!"

"And why not?" He said, still smiling, a knowing smile.

Daria couldn't answer. It didn't matter, from the look on his face she knew Jackson already knew he had yet another thing over her. There was a look of confidence and a little cruelty in his face. He probably didn't know what her dad would do, but he knew she wouldn't want it.

"Come on, tell me. Why don't you want me to tell your daddy? What, are you gonna get in trouble? I bet you're already in trouble and that's why you're in diapers."

"No!"

"I bet you're gonna get in even more trouble if he finds out you had another accident." He said as his smiled widened.

"Stop it!"

He shrugged and his smiled vanished. "Oh well." He said casually. "You know, I shouldn't have let you play with my GameBoy. I heard your dad say you're grounded. You could get in trouble and I could get in trouble. I'm not gonna get in trouble for letting you leak all over the sofa. It's time to stop this so come on." He grabbed her wrist firmly and started to pull. She couldn't pull free as he was way stronger than she was.

"Let me go. I can change myself."

But he didn't let go. He did stop pulling at least. "Oh really? You're just gonna wander off and hide somewhere and do something stupid and somehow it’ll be my fault for letting you. I’m not an idiot, I know what kids do. You wet your diapers like a baby so you need them changed like a baby. So we're going to tell your dad."

By now she was desperate for any other option but that. "No, don't tell him."

"If I don't tell your dad then who am I gonna tell? Huh? You want me to get Grammy to change you? Cause if you're worried about someone telling everyone your little diaper secret, she's gonna." He started doing an impression of Grammy.
"Where have you been Grammy?'
'Oh nowhere, I just had to give Daria a diaper change!'
'Isn't she too old for diapers?'
'Oh heavens no, the poor little girl was soaked, I had to use a half a package of wipes to clean her, she'll probably be in diapers until college!'"

The worst part was that his impression was spot on, Grammy would say that for sure. Daria knew it and her heart sank even further. He wasn't even teasing her at this point, it was just the truth.

"Is that what you want? You want me to tell Grammy to change you?" He asked again. They both knew she didn't.

"No!" She whimpered.

"Well, someone's gotta change your diaper, if it ain't your dad and it ain't Grammy, then who? It sure isn’t gonna be..."

A moment of realization and then he looked at her seriously and she didn't know what to say. He narrowed his eyes sternly. Then he said it, the words she didn't want to hear and definitely didn't want to be true.

"Don't tell me you want ME to change your diaper."

She couldn't bring herself to answer, but she managed to nod her head a little.

Jackson laughed and threw his head back. "So all of a sudden you need a favor from me. You really want me to get my hands all covered in gross pee? And I gotta see your naked butt?"

Her lip started quivering. Her legs felt weak. Her tummy hurt.

He turned to walk upstairs. "Forget it, I'm just gonna tell your dad."

"No! Please"

He crossed his arms. "Please what? I can't leave you in a wet diaper all night. You'll get a rash"

She managed to stammer out a resposne. "Please... please... please change me."

• Like 2

Where is he going to get diapers to fit her anyway. Her spare diapers is prolly in the car somewhere. I doubt her father would assume she would wet again so the diaper package is the the car somewhere as i doubt he about adding his daughters diapers to his son's diaper bag and bring it inside. The spare diapers may be left behind at the pharmacy. :)

oops i forgot to change the headline.

Chapter 11

Now Jackson seemed to stand even taller over Daria as he scratched the little hair on his chin and smiled ear to ear. Or maybe she just felt even smaller as she asked the most embarassing thing in her life.

"You have to change me. Please." She said. The words hurt as they came out. Even as she was, standing there in a soaking wet diaper and even after wetting that diaper in front of Jackson and two other boys, she still felt a new crushing wave of shame descend upon her as she openly admitted she needed her diaper changed and begged someone to do it for her. She wanted more than anything to be able to do it herself and just throw the diaper away without putting another one on. But that wasn't an option and having Jackson change her was better than any of the others.

But still he smiled. He knew he had her between a rock and a hard place. He had all the cards. He let his forced smile fade to a relaxed look.

"Fine." He said, shrugging. "But you owe me. And this time you do what I say when I say it. No arguing. No trying to run away You got that?"

Her stomach was turning over again and again, but Daria nodded cautiously.

"Say it."

"I got it."

"No. Say what you're going to do. Say the whole thing out loud."

"I'm going to do whatever you say whenever you say it and I won't argue."

He looked pleased. "Good. Now let's go find you some diapers."

Through the house they went as Jackson led the way. Daria wasn't really following as much as she was being dragged. Jackson had her by the wrist and there was no way for her to break free. He was way too strong. The worst part was that she wouldn't break free if she could. She needed him to change her and not tell everyone, so she was trying to do what he wanted.

A lot of the walls were dark stained paneling which meant some parts of the house were kinda gloomy if the lights were off. This was a good thing for Daria as they stood out in one of the hallways which led into the main living room.

Jackson let her go and she massaged her aching wrist right aways.

"Wait here and don't move." He ordered. Even without the blackmail he had over her, that tone of voice was enough that she obeyed.

Jackson walked casually into the room with his hands in his pockets. He didn't seem to do anything except grab some cookies and a can of pop. Then he returned.

In the hallway he cracked open the can and took a sip. "Over there against the wall by that stack of suitcases. There's a blue bag. I think that's your brother's diaper bag. Go over there and get a package of wipes, a bottle of baby powder, and a clean diaper."

"But what if someone sees me?"

"That's your problem not mine. If you don't wanna do it I'll just take you into the next room over and tell your dad you need a diaper change. Everyone's in there. Is that what you'd rather do?"

Daria shook her head.

"Then go. Do it quickly and maybe no one will notice."

Daria gulped down her gripping fear and went towards where Jackson had pointed. Butterflies in her stomach were having a party it seemed. Enough to make it hurt. She was now even more aware of how big and heavy her diaper was. It was sagging from the weight of all her pee and it jostled around between her legs. It was also even more swollen than before so that didn't help her remain inconspicuous. It was all she could do not to waddle the whole ways. There were a bunch of aunts and uncles around in the room, but they didn't pay get much attention. Thankfully the diaper bag wasn't in the den (the next room over) where the other girls were, they would notice her for sure.

But she found the bag and found the items. She didn't bother asking why he wanted baby powder because she already knew. At least maybe David's smaller diapers would be easier to hide and make less noise when she moved. With the items bundled tight against her chest, hoping to keep them hidden, she scurried back into the hallway where Jackson was waiting.

"Good. Let's go." He took the powder and the wipes from her leaving her to carry the next diaper she would be wearing as he pulled her down the hallway. And so they returned to the bathroom she had almost made it to earlier.

Daria's heart was pounding as they entered and Jackson locked the door.

"Lie down." Jackson said.

Still clutching the diaper to her chest, Daria lied down on a fuzzy mat in front of the bathtub. Jackson set down the wipes and powder and immediately started by removing Daria's shorts. She wasn't ready for that at all and grabbed for them instinctually.

"Stop, Daria, you wanted this." Jackson said with annoyance as he pushed her hands away.

She didn't want this at all but she knew there wasn't any point in trying to explain again. But Jackson had stopped. He should be reaching for the tapes. And as much as Daria didn't want him to do that, she needed all this to be done.

"Hang on a sec. Let me see that diaper." He said and snatched the diaper from her before she could even respond. He looked at it for a few seconds then tossed it aside. "This isn't the same kind of diaper. Why's yours different? Where did you get it?"

Daria gulped. "Daddy got them when we stopped. They're still in the car."

Jackson looked at her then smiled wickedly. "So it looks like your daddy got special diapers just for you. That means you lied."

"What?" Daria was worried now. "No I didn't."

"You said you were only wearing one because you didn't have clothes. If that were true, why didn't he just use one of your brother's? This one's big enough to fit you, but he got some just for you, huh?" Daria was about to answer but he cut her off before she could. "I bet he got tired of you wetting your pants all the time and put you back in diapers. So, do you wet the bed too?"

"No!" She said desperately. "And that's not..."

Jackson stood up, not listening to her at all. "Get up." He said.

Daria was confused, but he grabbed her hand and pulled her up. The moment she was on her feet he grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. By the time she began to protest it was already off. She backed away from him, wondering what he was doing.

"Hey! Gimmie that back!" She grabbed for her shirt but he held it up above her reach.

He just laughed at her attempts and dangled the clothes over her. "You're not getting this back. I gotta go out to your dad's car and get diapers for you. But I can't trust you not to run off and try and hide while I'm out there. And you can't go out in the snow in shorts."

"Can't I just where that one?" She pointed to the diaper on the ground.

Jackson snatched it up. "No."

She felt her lip quiver a bit, still unsure what he was trying to do. But she gave up on the hopeless effort to get her clothes back.

"You stay here just like that and I'll come right back to change you. But you better hope I can another one of your diapers, or I'll have to go ask your dad." He laughed and went to the door. "I bet you won't go running through the house in just your diaper." And with that he shut the door.

Daria was left with her thoughts and a few sniffles. She hated the way he kept saying "your diaper," she hated that he took all her clothes so she wouldn't sneak off. And she hated that he was right because she probably would try and do that because it was a good idea. She hated being at his mercy and needing him to be just a tiny bit less mean and not make everything worse for her. The dread of what was to come made her insides turn over and grumble. Why couldn't he stop being so mean? This Christmas sucked and she hated it.

What was taking him so long anways?

While she waited she had time to think about how stupid she had been. She shouldn't of told him she had any more diapers or where they were. Somehow he would have probaly figured it out anyways. But she had been a idiot to tell him like that. It seemed like forever that he had been away. She was just starting to worry that he had gone and told her dad but he finally came back alone. Sadly he did manage to find the diapers her dad had bought at the drug store.

Jackson laughed as he came in. "Well well well, there's a whole package of these diapers just for you. I guess you won't be going back to panties for a while."

Daria tried to give him her most defiant look. There was no way. She was going to get out of diapers just as soon as the laundry was done... And also when she wasn't wearing a wet diaper so her dad wouldn't get mad.

Buy Jackson didn't care about her attitude or plans to get out of diapers. He just told her to lie down again. So she did.

"Keep your hands out of the way this time. You be good and I'll let you play games with us." He said as he reached for the tapes on her diaper.

With a rip and then another rip, she felt cool air on her skin as the soggy diaper was pulled away. The promise of videogames was something completely unexpected. She really liked videogames more than board games or even dolls. But she didn't have time to contemplate the possibility. Or maybe she did, but she was distracted. Splayed out on the floor like that with no clothes just made her want to sink into a deep hole and hide from the world. Her cheeks were bright red as waves of shame washed over her. As the realization of what was happening truly began to sink in, her lip started quivering again and she found herself on the verge of tears.

By Jackson didn't pay attention to her humiliation. He just removed the wet diaper and then took out some wipes. Daria gasped as the cold wipes touched her skin. But before she had any time to get used to the feeling, she could already feel him wiping all around. He cleaned her whole bottom and all between her legs. He made sure to use a second wipe to give her private parts a second good cleaning before he was done. Daria couldn't remember ever being wiped like this. She always cleaned herself and this was humiliating. The worst part was that she didn't really have a choice in all of this. (and also that it felt good to be clean, which she hated because she didn't want to like any of this.)

Next thing Jackson did was unfold the fresh diaper and place it by her bottom. For just those short few seconds she was free of diapers, but he grabbed her feet and lifted her bottom. She could have lifted her bottom on her own, but he didn't even ask. That just made her feel even more helpless. When her bottom came down to rest, she once again felt the billowing crinkly cushion of a diaper under her bottom. So much for that short moment of freedom. But then came the powder. It felt like a soft coolness as he sprinkled it in her skin. As if the diapers themselves didn't have a very noticeable scent, the baby powder made the whole room smell like a nursery.

Daria choked back a sob as she once again felt the thick crinkly prison pulled up between her legs, forcing then apart with all the bulky padding. The two tapes were stuck down and it was done. There was no getting out of it now, those tapes might as well be jail bars. A few hours ago she never would have thought she'd wear another diaper in her whole life, but now here she was wearing one. And this was the second one that day. She hoped and prayed it would be the last.

Her older cousin smiled down at her with a look of satisfaction. "All done, baby. No more leaks for you ." He said and got up to throw away the wet diaper.

Daria just lied there and stared at the ceiling trying to think of some ways to get out of this. It seemed hopeless and that made her start to cry. But then Jackson came over and stood her up. Then he opened the door and started pulling her outside.

She pulled back with all her might. She didn't have any clothes on. Was he crazy!? She couldn't go out there in only a diaper.

"Wait! No! I don't have any clothes on!"

But his strength was massively overpowering and she found herself being dragged helplessly towards the door while Jackson laughed. It was only when she was halfway into the hallway that he stopped and let go. She stumbled backwards.

He kept on laughing and said. "What's the matter? Babies don't need clothes. They can just run around and play in just their diapers."

"No!" She said and tried to make a mean face. She stomped her foot. "I want my clothes back."

"Oh all right." He said jokingly. "I guess you can have this. Remember, you already made a deal to do whatever I said. But now you owe me double for changing you and not telling your dad."

He tossed her her shirt and she quickly put it on. He didn't even shut the door so she was half expecting someone to come down the hallway and see her at any given moment. When she was done she looked at him, expecting him to give her her shorts next.

But he didn't.

"Gimmie my shorts."

He pretended to be offended. "That's a very rude way to say things. Try asking nicer." He said in a patronizing tone.

As much as it infuriated her, she swallowed her pride and anger and asked nicely. "May I please have my shorts back?"

Then, instead of giving back her shorts. He made a face like he didn't know what she was talking about. "Now why would a baby care about covering up her diaper?"

The swallowed pride landed like a rock in the pit of her stomach as the difficult act had earned her nothing. She knew it was a trap. She had already tried denying that she was a baby already, and she knew he was prepared with an argument about it. She felt her lip quiver and her voice sounded desperate no matter how hard she tried to hide it. "Please, Jackson." She begged.

"The shorts are in the computer room. Henry has them, they used to be his anyways. You'll have to ask him. He said he doesn't want you getting pee on them and they've already got little damp patches on them."

"Please don't make me. Please."

For a minute he toyed with her, pretending to think while scratching his chin, relishing the torment it inflicted on Daria who was still trying to hide towards the back of the room in case someone walked by and saw her.

"You're being very argumentative for someone who owes me a big favor." He said raising his eye brows, hinting that she should just do it.

She held out for just a few seconds longer,

Then he snapped his fingers and fished a quarter out of his pocket. "I tell you what, I'll flip a coin." He showed her both sides of the coin. "Heads, I bring you the shorts, but you have to crawl all the way in there and don't stop crawling until I say. Tails, you don't have to crawl, but you only get the shorts once you get to the computer room. And you have to ask Henry for them."

Daria didn't say anything.

"Well, that's the best you're gonna get. You want me to flip for it or just pick the one I want?"

Both of those sounded awful. But she definitely didn't want him picking. She knew somehow that would be worse.

“You’re mean.” She said indignantly.

He leaned down. “And?”

She stared at him but he didn’t flinch. She decided her luck would be better with a coin than with him. "Flip the coin." She said.

"As you wish." He said with a grin and sent the coin flying into the air with a pling sound.

• Like 2
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Chapter 11 added Dec 13]

Chapter 12

Daria crawled out of the bathroom and down the hallway. Then down the stairs and around the corner. She was thankful for the shorts but he hadn't been lying about the damp spots. They weren't very big though, so it didn’t bother her much. Jackson opened the door door her but she hesitated. The other boys were already staring at her and giggling.

"Keep going." Jackson said, giving her a swat on the bottom which made a hollow sound and crinkle. "Go over to that chair by the sofa then wait."

Daria crawled and approached the chair in question. Each wiggle of her bottom that brought her closer also made the sense of dread hang more darkly over her head. It dawned on her more and more what was about to happen and as much as she didn't want to believe it, she knew it deep in the pit of her stomach. The chair had a child's booster seat strapped to it and there was a card table next to it with little jars of baby food and a baby bottle sitting on top.

Now she realized why Jackson had taken so long coming back from the car. And where was he now anyways?

The other boys were still playing that shooting game, but they took time out of their match to stop and jeer at her.

"Hey look who's back. It's baby Daria. Did you get your diaper changed?" Henry said, laughing.

"I bet a nice clean diaper feels so much better than that icky wet one." Sam added.

Daria could only stay put on her hands and knees. She didn't know what Jackson was up to, but she worried if she made any commotion with the other boys that would provoke Jackson to do something worse.

"Alright, up you go." Jackson's voice said as he reappeard.

Daria was startled as hands went under her arms and lifted her. Soon her feet were off the ground and swinging helplessly. Another moment later and she landed on her padded bottom. There was just a tiny tiny moment when she was able to appreciate the extra cushion of the diaper where the booster seat was lacking, but then she remembered she was now sitting in a booster seat and Jackson was now buckling her in place. She did her best and didn't protest.

Next came a big plastic bib. It was white with purple trim and had cartoon depictions of Barney the dinosaur and other characters from the show. Daria struggled with this as another wave of humiliation washed over her, accompanied by more giggling from the other boys.

"This is so baby Daria doesn't make a mess." Jackson said as he slid the table over in front of her and right up to her belly. At this point she figured the only reason he hadn't put her in a highchair was because he couldn't find one.

"Put your hands down under the table. You won't need them."

Daria obeyed.

Jackson sat down and opened one of the jars. Her scooped a nice big spoonful of something yucky and green.

"No, I don't wanna eat that." She whined and shook her head. She knew he wasn't going to listen, but she had to try. Or at least delay the inevitable.

But Jackson smiled. She was beginning to hate it when he smiled.

"No. Baby needs to eat." He said with a tone that let her know he wasn't going to argue. "Don't forget I can take those pants away whenever I want."

"Or would you rather I take you back upstairs with the girls?"

She looked at him in surprise. Would he really let her go?

He read her expression and smiled. "Before you say yes, did you know your diaper was peeking out of your shorts the whole time? It's only a matter of time before they notice, and that's only if I don't tell them. I know my sister isn't big on changing diapers, but I'm sure she'd love to come down and feed you this baby food instead."

Daria's answer died on her lips and she said nothing.

"You can take your chances upstairs with the girls, or you can run around without any pants and we'll see how long it is before someone notices, or you can be a good baby and eat this food. You’re not going anywhere until you eat this, got it? "

Daria didn't want to tempt fate and she didn't want to tempt Jackson, so with wet eyes she opened her mouth. It was at that moment she wondered how babies ever ate this stuff. The green paste looked like barf and didn't taste much better. With difficulty, she managed to choke it down.

Jackson was smiling as he held up the baby bottle. "Would you like your bottle now?"

Yes, she absolutely would. Anything to get that nasty taste out of her mouth. She nodded then accepted the nipple as it reached her mouth. Suckling as hard as she could, she couldn't wash away the nasty taste fast enough. When about half of it was gone, he pulled it away.

"I know you're thirsty baby, but don't drink it all at once. You still gotta eat."

Then came another spoonful of baby food. Just as nasty as the last. But he didn't offer her a sip from the bottle, just another spoonful. Two more after that and she was finally rewarded with the bottle of milk. She sucked it down quickly and there was nothing left in it.

And then more baby food.

By the time the first jar was finished, she was feeling yucky. It felt just as bad in her tummy as in her mouth. The only thing was she was actually kind of hungry, but not hungry for that gross stuff. The second jar was only a little bitty bit better, and it tasted like a sort of fruity paste. A few spoonfuls in and she felt like she couldn't eat another bite. Not without something to wash it down.

"Can I have more milk?" She said, finally mustering the courage to speak between messy spoons of yuck.

Jackson stopped the spoon in front of her. "Okay, just one more spoonful first."

She choked it down, and he messed up her hair with another smile. Then he called over to the other boys. “Hey, you guys wanna feed her? I gotta get her another bottle.”

“No way dude.” They both said, laughing.

Jackson turned back to her. "Okay, here's something for you to nibble on while I'm away. Don't make a mess." Before he left, he poured out a big handful of animal crackers and some orange blobs she didn't know what they were.

"What are those?" She said, pointing as she was finally allowed to move her hands.

"Dried fruit. They’re apricots I think."

Apricots huh? Daria liked apricots. They were her favorite jam her dad put on toast, but these didn't look very good. All dried and wrinkly. (they were dried apricots after all) Daria quickly ate several animal crackers, hoping they would help get rid of the flavor of baby food in her mouth. They didn't help much. When those were gone, she took a small nibble out of one of the apricots. It was actually pretty good. It wasn't the same as the jam she liked, but it was better than the baby food.

By the time he came back, she had eaten all the animal crackers and all the apricots he'd put out. She was hoping that because of that, he wouldn't make her eat any more. She was wrong. All he did was offer her the bottle of warm milk which she drank quickly. Then it was right back to feeding her more of that nasty stuff. Another spoonful and the second jar was finished.

Then a third.

Then a fourth.

Then the rest of the bottle of milk.

The jars and bottles weren't very big as they were obviously baby sized, but they added up quickly. The result was a very full and uncomfortable Daria. It turned out she had actually been kind of hungry. The sad emptiness in her stomach had turned out to be real emptiness and as nasty as the baby food was, it had filled that emptiness. But Jackson had just kept feeding her well past that, or at least she seemed to think so. Now the emptiness was replaced with a discomforting overfullness in her tummy. She felt like if someone poked her she might pop. (she wasn't that full, but she was in a bad mood so it seemed worse.)

But that last bite of baby food still lingered in her mouth. Jackson prepared another bottle and let her drink about half of it. Much as she didn't think she could fit any more inside her, she needed to wash out the tast of baby food more than anything. He had also put out more animal crackers and dried apricots but she turned them away.

"Aw, I think baby is full." He said in a patronizing tone and smiled (and again his smile made her uncomfortable). Then he moved the table and unbuckled her and picked her up. "Maybe the baby has gas..."

Before she knew what was going on, she was being held with an arm under her bottom and leaning over his shoulder. She started to grumble, but he started patting her on the back. That actually felt... kinda good. And sure enough not even a minute later she felt her tummy rumbling and then let out a loud burp.

Jackson laughed and then so did the other two boys. Then he started to put her back in the booster seat.

"Go on, finish your food."

Even thought the burp did make Daria feel a little better, she still didn't think she could fit another bite in her mouth. She didn't have to try and sound desperate, it just came out that way when she whined. "I can't eat any more, really."

"Well then..." He said, and took a napkin and wiped around her mouth. He carried her past the table. "I was gonna let you color, but you need to finish your food first. If you aren't going to eat then you'll sit with us."

Daria watched as they passed her coloring book and barbies which she hadn't seen. As much as she wanted to just sit and color so he'd leave her alone, she really couldn't eat any more. And also she knew if she backed down he would probably say she was lying.

"There's no room." Daira said. They were standing in front of the sofa where the other two boys were sitting. Henry was no longer sitting on the arm and it wasn't a big sofa.

"Of course there is, silly." Jackson laughed.

Jackson set her down and took his seat, forcing the other boys to move over and make room. Then he picked her up and set her on his lap. He slid her over so she was sitting to one side, then he gave her the bottle of warm milk and then grabbed his controller for the game. With his arms wrapped around her, he rested his hands in front of her and clicked away at the buttons. Daria had Jackson's gameboy again, but she didn't want to play. She just held on to it.

“You can play with that I guess.” He said. “But if you wanna play with us, you gotta finish your food first.”

Sam started singing again.
"Jingle bells"
"Something smells."
"Daria wears a diaper."
"She did a dance"
"And wet her pants"
"And Jackson had to wipe her."

That earned Sam a swift punch to the side of the head, but he was too busy

laughing about the song. Henry laughed too. Jackson didn't find it as funny but all he said was "shut up, nerd."

“He’s the nerd, not me.” Henry said.

“Fine, then Sam’s a nerd and you’re an idiot.”

She had to admit (but only to herself) that it was kind of comfortable sitting on his lap. She could lean back against him and his arms held her in place. She ignored the Gameboy and just watched the other boys play. The game they were playing had such cool graphics, like nothing she had seen before. She was actually excited that they might let her play, but to do that she had to finish the food at the table and she just couldn’t do that right then.

The problem wasn't any of sitting on the cramped sofa or listening to the annoying songs from Sam, but that the earlier gnawing at her gut hadn't gone away. The fullness from eating hadn't fixed it and now she felt bloated instead. But what was really happening was everything inside her was moving. It was like it was making room for all the food she just ate. A sense of horrifying dread decended upon her like a dark storm cloud. But the storm wasn't here yet. It was just really close and she knew it. In her mind she prayed the feeling inside her wasn't what she feared.

But it was.

Every minute that passed she could feel it more clearly. She needed to go to the bathroom, but it wasn't to pee. She had to go number two. At first she tried to wait it out. Maybe Jackson would want to get up eventually, or maybe the feeling would go away.

That was a stupid thought. He just kept playing and playing. She began to fidget and squirm on his lap as the pressure at her bottom steadily increased. Several matches went by and her need to go number two went from not much to urgent. This was bad. She couldn't have an accident... like that! That would be the worst thing ever. Fear set in as she realized that it was very likely Jackson wouldn't let her go to the bathroom... just like he did before. But even he and his teasing wouldn’t want to deal with a dirty diaper, he would surely send her off to her dad.

But she held out hope and held out resistance. Maybe it was the same as before when he said she just had to hold on until he was done. Or maybe he wouldn't want to deal with the smell or clean up and would take her to the bathroom to avoid it.

Despite her urgency, she couldn't bring herself to say anything. How could she say it with the other boys right there? This was the same as before. And just like before, her dire situation eventually won out over her shame of saying anything. The feeling wasn’t going away until she dealt with it.

She turned her head to the left, away from Henry and Sam, and tried to whisper back to Jackson. "Jackson?"

"What is it Daria? Are you ready to finish your food? Do you want to play with us?" He responded after a few moments of still playing the game.

Unfortunately, and as much as she would like to play games with them, she had more urgent matters. "Can I get down?" She asked

"I can put you back in the booster seat so you can finish your food."

She didn't want to go back in the booster seat. How could she even think of eating at a time like this?

"No, Jackson." She whined, being very careful not to raise her voice above a whisper. "I need to go to the bathroom."

She felt him jiggle as he laughed quietly. Thankfully he at least chose to whisper when he replied. But she didn't like the reply.

"Don't be silly." He whispered, and patted the front of her lap. "You're wearing a diaper. That's your bathroom. You're dad wouldn't have put a diaper on you if he didn't want you to use it. Isn’t that what they’re for?"

Her heart sank. That was a terrifying thought. A minute later she tried again.

"But Jackson..." She whined. "I have to... go... poop." And she quickly looked over to see if the other boys heard. It didn't seem like they did.

There was a pause. Then Jackson chuckled again. "Like I said, you got a diaper on."

"But..."

She felt her chest heave and her lip quiver.

"Can't I..." She said and had to pause to choke back tears. "Can't you take me when you're done with the game?"

"I can put you back in the booster seat when I’m done if that’s what you want."

"But..."

All hope was lost as her heart sank once again. Now it was inevitable. It was just a matter of time. Was he right though? Is that really why her dad put her in diapers? Some part of her had been thinking Jackson was just being mean and that she had had accidents but... She shivered at the thought that she had been put back in diapers on purpose. Not that that mattered right now. She couldn't ask her dad. And there was no way she could escape either. Not that it had worked last time, but now she was on his lap and his arms were around her. All she could do was hold on for as long as she could and hope for a miracle.

No Christmas miracle or anything of the sort unfortunately. She sat and watched them play games for a while, and all the while her tummy was complaining more and more. The fullness inside her was at her waist now and the pressure in her bottom was building stronger and stronger. Her muscles were starting to twitch from holding it.

"Jackson, please..." She whispered one last time.

"You're in a diaper."

That was all she got. That simple reminder of what she was wearing. She knew what it was for. Babies used their diapers for everything, but she wasn't a baby. She was nine years old! This wasn't supposed to happen!

But it did.

The pressure inside her was too much and she couldn't hold it any longer. She couldn't get down from his lap so she leaned forwards and a little to the side so her bottom was off one way and her legs were across his. Her body was pushing even though she didn't want to and something was slithering out. Alarms were going off in her head, screaming at her that she needed to be on the toilet for this. But she wasn't. It felt like she was growing a tail at first. Her bottom was spreading apart to let something through, something big and firm that felt like modelling clay. It was slippery and warm in all the worst ways. It should be dropping into the toilet, not squishing into her pants and the back against her bottom, but she couldn't stop it. She grunted in protest, trebmling helplessly as her body just kept pushing more poop out of her bottom and into the back of her diaper. She could hear her diaper crinkle as it filled, but also a wet crackling sound as the big and unwelcome intrusion squished out and pressed back against her. It felt so nasty as it smushed and spread, and it seemed to just keep coming. She tried to lean forwards more as if to get away from it, but her diaper kept it right against her, only giving enough room for it to conform to the shape inside the back of her pants as more piled on top until she was done.

Finally it was over, but she was frozen in place, still gripping the GameBoy she hadn't even turned on. She had completely lost the battle to control of her bowels and had instead filled her diaper with poop. But now what? Nobody seemed to notice, not even Jackson. What would they say? She was too terrified to cry even though she really felt defeated and hopeless.

Jackson kept on playing for a few minutes, then she heard him sniffing.

"Uh oh, I think someone had another accident." He said, half chuckling. He pushed her forwards until she was standing between his knees, and suddenly she felt herself being leaned over his leg. A hand on her back pushing her over, she felt the back of her diaper pulled out.

"Phew! Yeah, someone's got a stinky diaper!" Jackson said as he let her diaper snap against her. "That's a biiiiiig poopy you got in there!"

There was a momentary pause from the commotion of the other boys.

"No way!" Said Henry's voice.

"Eww dude, I can smell it!" Said Sam.

"Yeah, get her away. She stinks!" Henry said.

Jackson got up saying "You're right, good idea. Pause the game a sec." He led her away from the sofa. The other boys were laughing in uproar.

Daria had already broken down into tears once again. She turned to Jackson pleading. "Please, you gotta change me again."

But he just smiled and kept pulling her by the wrist. They weren't going towards the door though, but instead towards the table and the booster seat.

"Sure thing, baby." He said and scooped her up in the air. "But remember, you have to finish your food first. I told you you aren’t going anywhere until that food is all gone."

And with that he set her down in the booster seat and buckled her in.

• Like 1
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Chapter 12 added Dec 14

Chapter 13

Daria was set down in the booster seat. The mess in her diaper was squished even more and spread all over the place. If she wasn't already crying, that would have been enough. But she was sobbing and the nasty mess against her skin only made her cry even harder.

Jackson pushed the table in front of her again, like the tray of a highchair. Then he just went back to the sofa.

"Jackson please!" She cried. "This is so gross!" She tried to shift her position so it didn't feel as bad, but that only made it worse. It felt like she was sitting in warm sticky dirt. Nothing had ever grossed her out as much as this, and she'd already changed David's diapers many times. None of them seemed as bad as hers now felt.

"Eat your food, then I'll think about it. But you're gonna sit right there all night so long as there's still food in front of you."

It was only several minutes later that Daria calmed down and stopped wailing. Her mind slowly caught up to her and made her think what if her dad heard her crying and came to see? If he found her sitting there in a dirty diaper... she didn't even want to think about what he would do. Nothing good. She couldn’t let that happen.

Her diaper.

Those were words she never thought she would would ever say. But they were true. She was wearing a diaper (and a poopy one at that) and there was another one waiting for her. Never in her life had she thought she would be actually hoping someone would put a diaper on her, but here she was again. Wishing to have someone put a diaper on her made sense when it was a clean diaper instead of the dirty one she was wearing. But overall, no one should be wishing to be put in a diaper. What happened? This was supposed to be Christmas with her cousins and Grammy and Papa. It was supposed to be fun. This wasn't fun at all. She hated this. So she just lay like that, flopping her head down on the table, her hair was fanned out all over her and over the table, it was even laying on top of the crackers and fruit that Jackson demanded she had to eat.

How could she even think of eating while in a dirty diaper? It made her feel sick just thinking about it. And she was still feeling full inside. Even though her body had tried to make room by emptying out her bowels and putting it all in her diaper, it wasn't enough. Her tummy was still really full and bloated.

But nothing was happening. If she didn't eat, Jackson would probably leave her sitting there all night. Finally she pulled herself up to a sitting position and looked down at her food (after removing the animal cracker which had gotten stuck to her face). She put a couple of them in her mouth.

Several crackers later, her mouth was feeling dry. She drank a little milk from the bottle. Then there were the apricots. She did like them better than the baby food, but they were still kind of dry. And they were very filling, not something she wanted right then.

"Do I have to eat all of these?" She whimpered.

"Grammy picked those, pitted them, and dried them out herself. She did a lot of work and she would be very upset if you just threw them away." Jackson said and turned and have her a strong look. "So yes you have to eat all of them."

Henry started teasing Jackson. "Looks like you got another diaper to change. I'd hate to be you."

Jackson just shrugged and kept playing. "Whatever. I always get stuck looking after the little kids. I'm used to it. How about you shut up before I make you change her?"

Henry didn't respond.

It took her a while, but she managed to get all of the remaining food into her. She felt even more full and bloated as a result. But it had been a while and her diaper wasn't feeling any better because of it. She wanted out of it as soon as possible.

"Jackson?" She whimpered. "I'm done now."

"Okay." Jackson said flatly. It was almost like he didn't know what that was supposed to mean. Daria didn't like the sound of that. He knew what that meant. When she was done he was supposed to change her. She'd done her part.

She waited. He kept playing.

"Jackson?"

He ignored her.

"Jackson!" She said. She couldn't help but whine.

"What?" He asked.

"I said I'm done with my food."

"And I said okay. I heard you the first time." He said. But he still didn't even look up from the game they were playing.

"But you said... you would..."

Jackson sighed and got up. He quickly grabbed one of her coloring books and some crayons and dropped it in front of her. Then he grabbed a binky (which she didn't know where that came from) and tried to put it in her mouth. She tried to back away.

"Take this, open up."

Daria obeyed. She didn’t want to, but if it got her closer to a diaper change...

"Good, now keep that in there and keep quiet." He went back to the sofa and started playing again. "I said I would get you changed when I'm ready. So you just sit tight until I'm done. Be a good baby."

Daria sniffled. That wasn't fair. He was supposed to change her. She NEEDED to get out of this poopy diaper!

The betrayal caused her to break down. She fumed as hot tears filled her eyes. She slammed her fist down and then slid the coloring book and crayons off the table and onto the floor in a fit of rage. But it wasn't enough. She kicked her feet as they dangled, then hopped up and down in an attempt to free herself from the seatbelt.

And that stopped that right away.

Hopping up and down was the worst thing to do and the icky feeling in her diaper reminded her instantly of that fact and why. (she knew the right way to get out was to unbuckled herself, but she knew it would make Jackson mad and she was really angry herself in the first place). Her rage died down in favor of sadness and defeat. By now the mess in her diaper was flattened like a pancake. The other boys looked over at her short tantrum, but Jackson intentionally ignored her.

Now she was stuck there and didn't even have her coloring book. She hoped Jackson wouldn't get mad about her actions and decide not to change her. He'd been kind of a jerk in the past, but it was just teasing. Daria had always liked Jackson's older brother Bill because Jackson would never mess with anyone when Bill was around. Jackson didn't like Bill and was glad when he went off and joined the army. But there was no Bill around now. Just Jackson being mean. Some ten minutes passed and Daria had to pee again. All those bottles of milk had caught up with her. This time with only a sniffle as protest, she let go and wet her diaper.

The next ten minutes felt like ten days to her, but finally Jackson got up, celebrating a win on the game they were playing. Then he came over and unbuckled Daria.

"Come on, let's get you changed." He said, setting her down. Then he stopped and pressed the front of her diaper. "Looks like you're wet too, huh? So do ypu want me to change you or should I get your dad?”

Her heart skipped a beat and she quickly replied. “You do it.” She said.

He chuckled to himself as he took her by the hand and lead her out of the room. Every step was nasty. All she could think about was the yucky feeling of poop smearing against her skin. But if this was what would get her changed and out of this mess, she would do it. This time Jackson stopped by the bathroom and told her to wait and not take the binky out of her mouth. He didn't have to tell her not to run off because she wasn't even sure if she knew how to clean up such a mess on herself. Not only that but she didn't want to go anywhere near any of the rest of the relatives because she was sure they would smell her right away. She waited with the door half open while Jackson vanished around the corner.

A couple minutes later he reappeared with the package of wipes and bottle of baby powder in his hands. But he didn't come towards her, he just kept on going out the front door and out into the cold. (He was getting another diaper for Daira.)

Daria waited, listening to the distant voices and people laughing in the other room. There was the smell of evergreens and Christmas cooking, which was nice so she could try and think about that instead of her own stinky pants. What a mess she was in. Carefully she reached around and felt the back of her diaper. To her hand it felt like someone had dropped an entire can of Play-Doh down the back of her pants. But to her bottom it felt like a squished banana.

But then she heard a voice which sent cold shivers down her spine as if she ran out and jumped in the snow with no clothes on. It was her dad's voice, and it sounded like he was coming towards her.

"You saw him take it and go this way? Why? That doesn't even make any sense."

Daria was about to close the door and hide inside the bathroom, but several things happened at once. The front door opened and Jackson came back in. Then Daria's dad and uncle Jeremiah came around the corner and practically bumped right into Jackson. (all of this was in sight of where Daria was standing.) Then everyone stopped and stared at each other.

"What are you doing, son?" Said Uncle Jeremiah. He didn't sound happy.

"And why did you take those from David's bag?" Daria's dad said, looking down at the wipes and baby power Jackson was holding. "What are you doing with that, anyways?"

So there Jackson stood for a moment with his mouth open. No response. In his hands was the baby powder and wipes from David's diaper bag, as well as the diaper he'd just got from the car. Daria wondered what he was going to say. It actually looked like he was scared of something. If Jackson was scared, Daria was happy about it. Didn't matter what it was.

"Oh, um..." He said, fumbling for a response.

"What's that diaper for and where'd you get it?" Asked Daria's dad.

"Outside. Um... in your car." Jackson said and cleared his throat. He tried to sound a little more confident. "It's for Daria. I was gonna... um... change her diaper."

And he pointed down the hall to where Daria stood. The three of them looked and saw her standing there. Right then she wished she could open up a hole in the ground and crawl inside.

• Like 2
  • Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Chapter 13 added Dec 16
5 minutes ago, Babytom948 said:

Justice for that meanyhead!!

Nah everyone knows Retro Dads like this beleive not in justice but having time to socialize with friends/family, saving money, and not listening to anything their children say cause they are not grownups the only ones who are trustworthy. :)

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

You are silly  :)

I have been called much worse

20 hours ago, Babytom948 said:

Justice for that meanyhead!!

19 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Nah everyone knows Retro Dads like this beleive not in justice but having time to socialize with friends/family, saving money, and not listening to anything their children say cause they are not grownups the only ones who are trustworthy. :)

you will have to wait and see I'm not done yet though and there will be more to come

soon hopefully

I hope you guys are enjoying it anyways. thanks for the replies

• Allman90 changed the title to Merry Christmas, Baby [Final chapter added Dec 24]