LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Wrestling? (Not referring to Sumo Wrestling)

daryll

what would you guys think of diapered wrestling? just imagine having your opponent in a tackle on the ground and then accidently wetting on him/her.  i'd personally think it would be nice 

18 hours ago, daryll said:

what would you guys think of diapered wrestling? just imagine having your opponent in a tackle on the ground and then accidently wetting on him/her.  i'd personally think it would be nice 

Hell yeah buddy!!!!!! I'm a huge wrestling fan! I would absolutely love that! Combining my 2 favorite things: Diapers and wrestling?!??? An match made in heaven.??☺️? (No pun intended.) I had no IDEA you were a wrestling fan!? Are you a wrestling fan??? I like you even MORE now and I definitely wanna talk with you some more! And I actually remember that crybaby match. It was a lot of fun!?☺️???❤️? I loved it!?☺️???❤️?

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I had no IDEA you were a wrestling fan!? Are you a wrestling fan???

yeah, I love wrestling! I can just imagine a match where two people are in messy diapers, just doing the best they can! Only to fall over because they've made too big of a mess!

17 minutes ago, daryll said:

yeah, I love wrestling! I can just imagine a match where two people are in messy diapers, just doing the best they can! Only to fall over because they've made too big of a mess!

It's funny that you mention that because there was actually a match with Andre the Giant in it. I think it was like, a tag team match.? I don't remember, but in the middle of the match Andre had a accident and pooped all over the ring.??? I'm not even joking! one of the guys actually had to go leave the match to take a shower after that.? LOL!?? Apparently Andre was a heavy drinker and the alcohol had upset his stomach to the point where he just lost control. Bam Bam Bigelow actually tells the story in an interview before he died.

• Like 1

Some sports I like and some I hate.  I love NFL football.  I can tolerate a few minutes of baseball, barely if they show a clip on the evening news.  I really dislike basketball, and I hate tennis!  Pro Wrestling comes right below tennis for me.  There.  I said it!