LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Moon Forever

Last night was the full moon. I wish I had enough ready that I could share a bonus page, but all I can offer is an Awoooooo. Also, I plan to get the lil howlers onesie, so just know how much I'm loving this story and hope everyone reading it is too!

• Like 1

Not much extra day this time except happy Friday! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/01/21/first-moon-forever-12/

After taking a shower, I got on the clothes Liliana had picked from yesterday's purchases. Black and white thigh high socks that came from a pair of purple boots and met with cute purple shortalls with little bats over it and a little black crop top. Under it all was another Pull-up. If you paid attention as I moved you could just see a bit of the waist peeking here and there. I was thrilled. It wasn't too much, but just enough to feel cute. How had I blocked out this part of myself for so long? 

"You ready? I told the inner circle we would meet them for breakfast to make introductions." Liliana broke me out of my thought and I pranced out of the bathroom and gave her a twirl. "My my, what a cute little girl I have."

"All your fault! I swear I was tough before I met you." I laughed, sticking my tongue out at her. "But… I just need to do something first." I sat on the bed, picking up my phone. I called the number I had so many times to get the voice-mail again. "Hey mom! I know I said I was coming to the city to look for a place, but I was really doing the thing again… and you know, I did it! And I met the most wonderful girl while I was at it." I smiled up at Liliana who gave me a sad look. "Well… I'll call again later. Love you."

"Oh sweetie…" Liliana sat next to me and pulled me into a hug. "How long has it been?" At first I couldn't say anything. My voice hung in my throat as I fought not to break down. Tears came and gave way to sobs, but when I finally was able to get composed I spoke again. 

"Three years." I choked out. "One night she was fine, the next she was gone. Doctors say a blood clot broke free and it was over quickly. She didn't suffer, but it's still so hard to accept."

"And you call her to hold onto her memory."

"Yea, she was all I had. I never knew my dad, didn't even want to look once I was grown up, so when mom went… letting go felt… like I was all alone."

"Oh, baby… you'll never have to be alone again. I'm here for you and you have the pack. You have a family again."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting out of the car, Liliana shouldered the bright pink Hello Kitty backpack. I didn't know exactly what was inside it, but I had at least a guess as to something. She saw the blush on my face and chuckled. "Oh sweetie, this is just in case you get too excited and have an accident. We have to be prepared after all." This did absolutely nothing to help my blush, quite the opposite actually. I let out a whine as I followed her through the doors. 

It was a cute little diner that wasn't very busy. There were two people at the counter and then a table of a mismatched looking group of people. Liliana led me over to the table and as we went I became very self conscious about my outfit. I tugged at the hem of my shorts. Desperate to make sure they hid the Pull-up, but completely unaware that there was almost no chance it would show to begin with. All I managed was to look more childish as I fidgeted. 

"Stop fussing with it, honey. You look adorable." I pursed my lips in protest, but tried my best to leave it alone. As we took our seats. 

"So this is the new puppy?" A grumpy looking man chuffed. He had a thick British accent and wore a very nice looking suit. 

"Yes Ronnie, this is Rachel. She is my mate and my little girl." Liliana's response brought a shy grin to my already pink face. 

He snorted. "I guess that's up to you then." He sneered at me as he looked down his nose. I wrinkled my nose and stuck my tongue out at him. I was about to give him a tongue lashing when a smaller woman, who looked to be in her mid-twenties, chimed in.

"Well Liliana, I for one think she's just precious." She offered with a song-songy Irish accent. 

"Thank you Winnie, dear." Liliana said with a smile in her voice. Looking around the table, there were seven of us all together. I hadn't noticed at first, but Marsha was sitting to the right of Mommy… Liliana. I gave her a shy little wave which she returned with a smile. 

'Nice to see you again, sweetie.' She thought at me. It was nice that she was not only used to my gift, but chose to use it to talk directly to me instead of having me try and converse as embarrassed as I was. 

"Ey, I wanna know why we weren't asked what we thought about turning someone new to bring into the pack." Barked a man in his thirties. He was dressed in the coolest fashion as if it was still the nineties he seemed to hold himself to a high regard though. 

"Excuse me Nico, but I don't believe even Maribelle would need to come to you for permission to do anything, let alone your alpha. It would be best you learn to remember just who is in charge. I appreciate your skills, but your attitude? Not so much." Nico shrunk back in his seat. Liliana's accent was much thicker when she was upset and he could tell he had better shut up. Maribelle, a bookwormish woman in what I would say was in her thirties, smiled shyly at the mention of her. She didn't seem like the type to want to make waves. 

"Now, this was not a meeting to discuss why I decided to turn her or to know how you wouldn't have done it. No, this meeting was so you could all meet my new baby girl and so that some things could be discussed." As she spoke the waitress came over. She put a child's menu in front of me, complete with crayons. 

"Well aren't you just the cutest!? Excuse me, would you like a booster seat or highchair for your little girl?" I was stunned into silence. Little girl? Was she part of the pack too and just playing along?

Liliana smiled at her. "Oh, no thank you ma'am. I think she can be a big enough girl to not need one."

"Okay, she really is adorable. Such a lucky mommy." She praised, before taking drink orders. Liliana handed her a big sippy cup for my juice. I was stunned. I couldn't feel her in the pack bonds, but here she was acting like all she saw was a two year old. Looking around I noticed Marsha, mommy and Winnie were all smiling. I didn't understand, but when I glanced at the window my jaw dropped. There looking back at me was a toddler wearing the same outfit I was. 

<Edited by @Aliceko_chan over on Twitter!>

• Like 3
18 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

"Okay, she really is adorable. Such a lucky mommy." She praised, before taking drink orders. Liliana handed her a big sippy cup for my juice. I was stunned. I couldn't feel her in the pack bonds, but here she was acting like all she saw was a two year old. Looking around I noticed Marsha, mommy and Winnie were all smiling. I didn't understand, but when I glanced at the window my jaw dropped. There looking back at me was a toddler wearing the same outfit I was. 

Interesting...

Lycans are spell casters in this universe?

Probably illusion and not transmog....

8 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

This just made me so happy! ?

*giggles and blushes* I am a huge genre fiction nerd...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

*giggles and blushes* I am a huge genre fiction nerd...

I absolutely love it and the fact that you're questioning how my wolves work! Basically I did a little playing with the idea that popular media doesn't get it all right.  Each wolf has their own gift, most are more basic things like strength or speed, but some like Rachel get something really unique. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, LittleBigToof said:

I absolutely love it and the fact that you're questioning how my wolves work! Basically I did a little playing with the idea that popular media doesn't get it all right.  Each wolf has their own gift, most are more basic things like strength or speed, but some like Rachel get something really unique. 

O.O Does this mean that there's a chance for some flying wolfies?!

It's Friday! Howl with me!

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/01/28/first-moon-forever-13/

I sat staring at the window as everyone ordered. I could see everyone else as they were, but where I sat was a toddler. I didn't really notice the waitress leaving or what was ordered. I felt like my entire reality was in question. It was Liliana’s giggling that got my attention. Looking around the table I noticed that she and Winnie both had grins.

"What's going on?" I looked at myself and seemed normal.

"What do you mean, little miss?" Winnie asked with a slight chuckle. I huffed a little and pointed at the reflection in the window. "Oh, well the world just sees you the same way Miss Liliana does, if she sees fit that is."

Liliana saw how confused I was and came to my rescue. "Oh dear, do you know anything about the fae?" I nodded, so she continued. "Well, Winnie's gift was inherited from her grandmother, she was a fae you see. So I can amplify her abilities of glamor. It just seemed easier to talk about you as a child if that was what was seen." My head was spinning, but as if to help me understand, Winnie started to change her appearance in front of me.

I had never heard of werewolves having anything beyond basic pack magics, but this was wild. I looked back to the window and waved at the little me who waved back. Liliana giggled again and got back to business. "Now, you know that Rachel is now second in command, but at the same time it will be like a princess. She has the power when it counts, but still has to listen to her caretakers day to day. That would be you all… well…" She eyed Nico. "Within reason of course."

"Whatever. I'm a highly skilled man, I don't have time to be a babysitter anyways." Nico scoffed in annoyance. 

"Nico, boy, you are nothing more than a very lucky hacker." Ronnie laughed. "But I agree. Don't we have more important things to do than take care of the runt?"

"Well of course you have important things to do, but I just want to establish ground rules so there is as little confusion as possible moving forward. The pack is family afterall and Rachel is just the baby of the family now." I blushed furiously and as if on cue, our waitress placed the sippy cup in front of me and picked up my crayons.

"Don't you want to color for your mommy?" She asked, offering me the crayons. Liliana nodded, so I took them and started to color the menu. While I colored, I started to focus on what I was doing and not the boring pack business being talked about around me. Only responding with noises and nods when I was asked if I would like to move in with Liliana. At one point I fished my keys out of my purse to give to Ronnie to his dismay. Plans were made for my things to be packed and moved while I still had the hotel room for the rest of the week, but my menu seemed far more important to the little wolf in my mind. 

When the food was brought out Marsha hopped up to pull something out of the bag. As she tied the bib around my neck, I blushed looking down at my plate of nuggets and applesauce next to my sippy cup of juice. "Don't want my little sister getting messy." She announced with glee to which Lilliana raised an eyebrow.  Marsha blushed herself and grinned, making Liliana smile and nod. 

"Thank you sweetie. Very thoughtful." And as she spoke I saw Marsha suddenly appeared to be about eight. The waitress looking curious for a moment, but smiled. 

"What a helpful big sister you are!" She praised Marsha who was taking in her new appearance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of lunch and the day were pretty low key. Marsha joined us for a bit when we went back to the hotel, she still looked like a kid to me, it seemed pack magic was something I was going to have to learn a lot about. 

"So big sister, huh?" Liliana chuckled once we were back in the room. The glamor dropped. 

"I mean, is it my thing? No, but it seemed fun, so why not?" Marsha blushed and Liliana smiled. 

"Okay, well I think it works fine if Rachel is okay with it." 

"I have always wanted a sister." I offered with a smile. Marsha gave me a big hug.

"Well pack is family, so you can consider me your big sister!" She seemed very happy with this idea herself. 

"Okay, I have to take care of business tomorrow, so you can tag along if you like or you can explore more of the city on your own?" Liliana put on a movie as she spoke. 

"I'm off tomorrow if you don't want to explore alone?" Marsha offered. 

"That would be fun! I'd love to get to know my big sister!" I chirped out happily. As the movie started, I recognized it as 100% Wolf.

"You know this is the reason she wanted to be a werewolf right?" Lilliana teased. Marsha giggled and I knew what I wanted to do tomorrow as I stuck my tongue out in a fake pout.

• Like 6

Had something pop up this morning, but hey! It's Friday! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/02/04/first-moon-forever-14/

"Okay, it's about time for this little one to get to bed. Does big sis want to help me get her changed?" Liliana announced as the credits started to play.  My cheeks felt like they had burst into flames and yet Marsha somehow looked even more embarrassed sitting stunned as she looked up at the diaper her alpha held out.

"I…" She looked at me and took a deep breath. A smile grew on her face. "I think I can handle that!" Her confidence returned as I squirmed on the floor where I still sat in a squelching pull-up.

"Good girl. Okay pup, up up." Mommy patted where she had a changing mat laid out. I scrambled up and Marsha pulled back on my shortalls. 

"Gotta get these off first." She teased as she undid the shoulder clasps. The shortalls dropped to the floor and they both chuckled at the obviously wet Pull-up. "These are pretty soggy, maybe not ready for them yet, huh kiddo? Don't you think… Mom? Mama?" She looks questioningly at Liliana. 

"Whatever you feel comfortable with and you may be right. Didn't even ask to go to the potty, no way she's ready." She answered the unasked question first. While I squirmed and plopped down onto the changing pad, they made decisions about my underwear for me. Marsha showed her claws and ran them down the seams on either side, pulling the soaked training pants away from me and wiping me clean. I was breathing deep until Liliana cleared her throat and I bit my lip. 

Liliana produced a big thick diaper with little lions on it. "That's… that's so cute, but… sooooo baby!" I whined. 

Marsha giggled, taking the diaper and getting it under me. It was so soft and fluffy. I wanted to protest and at least pretend I wasn't a big baby, but it was too nice. Instead, all I got out was a little yipping sound. "Excited little frisky puppy!" She teased while applying lotion and powder that filled the room with the smell of lavender. The little wolf in the back of my mind was in heaven, it seemed she… we really liked lavender a lot. 

Getting me all taped into the diaper, she gave my crotch a teasing pat before helping mommy get me into my wolf jammies for the night. Marsha gave me a big hug. "Alright, be a good girl and I'll see you in the morning, baby sis." And Liliana walked her to the elevator. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how long have you been interested in age play?" Liliana asked Marsha.

"Honestly? I'm still not sure I am, but I see you and Rachel and… I guess I just like… get it now?" She sounded very thoughtful over it all. 

"Well I'm very happy to have you if you want? Do you…"

"Want to wear diapers? No. I can say for sure I'm not feeling that, but calling her baby sister? You… Mommy?" Her voice thrummed happily with that. "I think I like that?" She paused for a beat. "Look, I've lived as an eighteen year old for twenty years. I guess I've been doing this for a while already? What we are and time is weird already, so I was never sure what my thing was, but it felt good today and I would like to give it a shot if you'd guide me."

"I'd like to think I've been guiding you since Winnie brought a scared stray to my home fifteen years ago, but I'd love to help you explore more." She hugged Marsha close. "Get some sleep, I think you'll need your energy to watch your little sister tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as mommy sat on the bed I pounced on her. "No ma'am, not tonight." She chided me and I realized I had been grinding against her. "You're already padded for bed in your Little Kings my little princess." And with that, she pulled me down with her to lie down for bed. I whined a little, but mommy had already said no.

• Like 4

Good morning! It's Friday again! ?

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/02/11/first-moon-forever-14-2/

I woke up to a light knock at the door. Instantly I knew Liliana wasn't in bed anymore and I let out an involuntary whimper before I saw her slip over to the door. She opened it as quietly as she could to let Marsha in. 

"Good morning, she's still asleep. I'm about to head out." Marsha could see me slowly getting up on the bed and for her credit didn't give me away. I took aim and left at Liliana, pouncing on her with a giggle. 

"Morning mommy!" I squealed. 

"Well good morning, puppy." She purred out. She spun me around off her back and held me like I was really as small as I had appeared the day before. "I'm about to go deal with business, you going to be okay with Marsha today?"

I looked like I had to think about it before nodding. "I think so, it'll be nice to get to know her better." Marsha ruffled my hair from behind before pulling my hood back in place. 

"Okay, I got the tyke. You better get going." As Marsha told her to get going, Liliana let me down and I gave her a big hug.

"Have a nice day!" I sang out with a mischievous grin that made her raise an eyebrow before she kissed me on the forehead. She shut the door with a laugh and Marsha waited until we could hear the elevator going down to turn to me. 

"Okay, what do you have planned?" She asked, smiling. I rushed to grab my phone and show her my appointment. "Oh! So… she teased you about that movie and…"

"I'm going with pink and lilac highlights!" I blurted out to her amusement.

"And you're sure you weren't into this before, ya little mischievous brat?" To which we both got a good little laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent the rest of the morning hanging out watching shows before she got me into another of my new outfits, leaving me in the slightly damp diaper from the night before. So I spent the rest of the day in a huff as we went around town. After lunch she finally said it was time for a change, but just put me back in another Lil King before we went to the salon to get pink bangs and lilac tips in my hair.

"You know, she's going to love it, but the fact that you did it because she teased you is just such a little brat move and I'm here for it." Marsha admired my hair as we got back in my car to go meet Liliana for dinner. 

"Hey, I'm not going to give up who I am. I was going to do something like this soon anyways, so why not now?" I shrugged, starting up my car. When my stereo connected to my Phone, it started playing 'Trouble by Shampoo' and we both burst out laughing again. 

"Okay, that was perfect, but how do you even know that song?" Marsha asked, still laughing. 

"The Power Rangers movie? I was always a little nerd and… Kimberly was cute…" I blushed a little thinking back on my crush for the original pink ranger. 

"She's really nice you know? Amy Jo Johnson?"

"Yea?"

"Oh, yea...I was an extra for the movie, back when I was actually twenty. I was in front of her in the end scene when they're watching the fireworks. I was so nervous, but she was so sweet and made me feel a lot better."

"Oh that is so cool! My big sister is a movie star!" I giggled.

"Haha, very funny. Anyways… you're moving in with Liliana Wednesday? That'll be your first full moon too, won't it? How are you feeling about everything?" She sounded concerned. 

"Well, being a werewolf has been all I've ever wanted, so I'm pretty excited still? I know it'll probably be different from what I've had in my mind, but having mommy and you… I think it's only going to be better than I had hoped? I got my dream, learned about a part of myself I had kept buried and got a little family all at once. I'm feeling pretty blessed honestly." I gave her a shy smile as we pulled up to the restaurant. Liliana was waiting by the door when we walked up and literally face-palmed seeing my hair. 

"I'm going to have a time with you, huh lil pup?" She feigned exasperation. 

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Only if I become an anti penguin. *converts her mass to pink and goes boom.

Whelp looks like somebody needs a change

smirk-anime-anime-girl-smirk.gif

• Thanks 1