LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Moon Forever

On 12/25/2021 at 9:37 AM, LittleBigToof said:

After a few minutes she came back with all of the shopping bags and a new one from the CVS outside the entrance. "Can you be very big for me and wear these?" She asked, presenting me with a pink package of Pull-ups. I whimpered again, but nodded. Liliana helped me out of my wet clothes, putting them in a bag as she went before having me step into the pink Pull-up with one of the princesses on it. She worked it up my legs before stopping.  "Oops, hold on." She pulled the CVS bag over and proceeded to wipe and powder me before pulling the childish underwear over my butt with a quick little pat. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
On 12/25/2021 at 9:37 AM, LittleBigToof said:

up before my eyes, but the word didn't fade. As if a light were turned on I knew the voice had been her the whole time. "You're mine and I'm yours. Forever." With that she pounced up onto me. "Now where were we? 

senko-the-helpful-fox-senko-san.gif

Oh fuck...

Whelp consider me scareroused....??

So after catching up my reaction is basically internal conflict between...

concern-robot.gif

and

miya-smile.gif

kyoko-kyouko.gif

??‍♀️?

Damn it Toofy now I'm going to be stuck thinking about a cute little pup getting taught to enjoy wet and messy pampers by mommy's wand while at work ?? *sulks off to bathroom*

senko-poute-hmph.gif

12 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

So after catching up my reaction is basically internal conflict between...

concern-robot.gif

and

miya-smile.gif

kyoko-kyouko.gif

??‍♀️?

Damn it Toofy now I'm going to be stuck thinking about a cute little pup getting taught to enjoy wet and messy pampers by mommy's wand while at work ?? *sulks off to bathroom*

senko-poute-hmph.gif

Uh oh! I did a good! XD

It's Friday! Back to the normal schedule! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/01/07/first-moon-forever-10/

With a ding the doors slid open to reveal the lobby. I took a deep breath and padded out. With each little step I took, the cartoonish plush tail swayed back and forth, the ears flopped on top of my head, and I crinkled for all to hear. Of course, everyone was just the receptionist and the pizza girl across the lobby, but it was enough. I was sure they could hear it. Though if they could they made no sign that they could. 

I waddled my way over to the girl waiting for me with my pizza. She stifled a giggle and smiled at me. "You Rachel?" I nodded blushing as the ears flopped like mad, she wasn't able to stifle her giggles this time. "I'm sorry, you're just so cute and I wasn't ready. I've delivered for cosplayers before, but there's just something different about you."

I squirmed in place. "T-thank you!" My voice squeaked out, only making her grin widen. I held out the cash I had come down with. "I figured a cash tip was better than the app."

"Oh! Yea, thanks! Here you are sweetie." She handed me my pizza and wings as I grew even redder. She was at least five years younger than me, but she was treating me like she knew I was dipping my toes into the kiddie pool, so to speak. I gave her a little wave and turned to head back upstairs, but she leaned in behind me and gave my butt a little pat.

"Tell your mommy hi for me." She whispered and my eyes went wide. She did know!? How did she know? My mind raced until it hit me. I could feel her. "There she goes, run along you smart little puppy." I swallowed hard, nodded and trotted back to the elevator now fully aware she heard each little crinkle as well as I did. Taping the up button I peeked back to see her still waving at me. 

I wrinkled my nose and thought to tell her 'thank you' again. Her eyes were the ones to go wide this time. Confused, I titled my head. She mouthed 'you're welcome’. She had heard me thinking at her?  This was all so new and exciting. If her reaction was any indication, it was new to her too. When the doors opened, I bounced into the elevator excited to tell Liliana about my first interaction with someone else from the pack. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Liliana had been already giggling when I walked in the door. I stuck my tongue out at her and pretended to be huffy which only made her laugh more. When I brought up that the girl, Marsha, had been able to hear me thinking at her, she stopped giggling and got very curious. 

"You mean that isn't normal?" I asked, unsure how I could've done something new. 

"Honestly, no. Typically it takes through the first Moon for new wolves to tap into pack magic. For you to already feel them was interesting as is, but this is above and beyond anything that's been seen." She sounded proud of me which just made me wiggle my butt happily. She chuckled and took the food and put it on the table. "Okay, let's eat before the food gets cold."

"Alright." I sat down and opened the pizza box and snagged a slice. Taking a big bite, the cheese dripped and stretched. "Mmmmmm! Oh gah! You were riiight! It's so good!" She chucked again, taking a slice herself. I cocked my head. "How did Marsha know?"

She almost dropped the pizza from laughing too much. "Oh my gosh, I called her after you left the room!" I gave her a pout hoping there had been some other pack magic to it. "I told you, your gift is unique, you're my special little girl."

<Edited by @Aliceko_chan over on Twitter!>

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Awww, just so cute! Just a cute little waddly puppy!

So! Because of this story, I've been feeling very Rachel/wolfy recently and you're trying to keep me from going to work today. XP 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

So! Because of this story, I've been feeling very Rachel/wolfy recently and you're trying to keep me from going to work today. XP 

I don't understand what any of that is, but I know that it's adorable!

3 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

I don't understand what any of that is, but I know that it's adorable!

I put a lot of myself into my characters. Since I've started writing this, my sister has taken to calling me "little wolf/pup"

• Like 1

Oh! It is Friday! Sorry I didn't upload anything Wednesday. I'm getting closer to my envisioned end to Displayed and having to figure out just how I'd like it to go.  But that's neither here nor there. Enjoy!

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/01/14/first-moon-forever-11/

After dinner we curled up on the bed. Liliana put on an old animated movie I hadn't watched since I was a kid. I scoffed at first, but within ten minutes I was really enjoying myself. I loved it. I loved her. I was hit with the worst thought.

"Do I really love you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think I love you? But… I've known you for all of twenty-four hours. That's not long enough to love someone." I couldn't keep the panic from creeping into my voice. 

Liliana paused the movie and held me close. "Breathe. So, did you like me today?"

I gave it a bit of honest thought. I was attracted to her as soon as I saw her. We had an amazing day, even if she had pulled something from deep inside me without me knowing it was there, but I was actually enjoying that. I really did like her a lot. "Yeah?" My voice came out more winsome than I thought it was going to. 

Liliana chuckled and gave me another squeeze. "I think when I changed you…" I could feel her grin and I groaned. "... it amplified feelings that were already growing. The pack will know that I've claimed you as my mate and maybe that's adding to it, but I'm not going to push you to love me if you really don't. That would be awful for me as much as you. For now we can treat it like dating in the fast lane and see how it goes."

I felt much calmer about everything as she nuzzled the back of my neck and started the movie back up. Wiggling back against her I whispered. "Love."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yawning, I stretched out and bumped Liliana. I thought 'sorry and she mumbled. Still sound asleep. As gently as I could, I got up to get my laptop and as I went to get back in bed I realized I needed to go to the bathroom. After a moment of deliberation, I climbed back into bed and snuggled up close to Liliana. I put the TV on some early morning kids cartoons and started scrolling my usual morning sites while I told my body to let go. 

Scrolling through Facebook, I stopped on an ad for a tabletop game Kickstarter that used a plushie batwolf thing to entice you to back the project. "Ooooh! I want that!" I heard a voice and looked around. It sounded like a young girl with a little raspy undertone. "What ya lookin for?" 

"Who's there?" I asked the room. I didn't see anyone and glancing at the door I saw it was still safely locked.

"Ooooooh! There's no one in the room silly." It wasn't coming from anywhere in the room, it was in my head. Another voice. Again. When I thought about it, it was like I could see who it was now. Like looking into my own mind and finding someone else. But there was no consistency. One second it was a little girl, the next a small silver furred wolf. She looked at me and smiled. "Hi, Rachel!"

In shock, I gasped and let go. My diaper warming and swelling under my pajamas. The little wolf girl giggled. "I didn't mean to scare the baby! I'm sorry." I flopped back on the bed and prodded curiously at the diaper. 

"Well good morning baby girl!" Liliana teased and I sheepishly looked over at her. "Enjoying your diapers?" I gave a nod.

"It feels so nice! Warm and squishy and… nice. Wait! There's a wolf… girl… in my head?" 

"Oh, you've already met your wolf? It usually takes much longer for that! What's she look like?"

"Silver fur and then a little girl. Sort of back and forth, but constant at the same time? Why is… my wolf? Why is it a little girl?" 

"Oh, she's probably not really, she appears in a form that matches your emotional state. She's you after all, just the more wolfy you." The wolf girl giggled. 

"I'm little cause you are!" I let out a little huff that made Liliana chuckle. 

"Were you feeling like a little girl? Is that what it is? Is my puppy feeling like a baby?" She glanced at my computer and saw the Batwolf. "Oh! That's a cute plushie! That's it huh? Little wolf wants a big Batwolf?" I squirmed and hid my face against her. "It's okay, this is all normal for little puppy girls." And she held me close as the kids' show drowned off in the background. 

<Edited by @Aliceko_chan over on Twitter!>

• Like 3