LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Moon Forever

I'll be out of the house again most of tomorrow, so I'm going to go ahead and share this early again. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/12/16/first-moon-forever-6/

I was drying my hair when I heard the knock at the door and hurried over to let her in. "I'll be ready to go in a few minutes if you just want to make yourself comfortable?" I offered, gesturing around the room. This was the first time I'd met someone while I was out of town and had them over to my hotel room the next day. I didn't know what common etiquette was in this situation, but I wanted to do my best to impress Liliana. She smiled and lightly brushed my shoulder. 

"Oh honey, no need to be nervous. I won't bite." A shiver went down my spine as I had the invasive thought of 'I wish you would though.' She picked one of the chairs. "So, you said there were a few places you wanted to check out. Have anything else planned while in town?"

"Not really, no. Was hoping I'd either find something in one of those spots." I gestured to my map on the table beside her. "Or maybe there would be more sightings while I was in town. I have to say, you're the first person I've told who hasn't brushed it off as me being a silly little girl." By this time, I was seated at a little table with a mirror and had started my makeup. 

Liliana laughed softly. "Why would I think it was silly to believe in lore and your dreams? Honestly, I think it's a very attractive trait to, at the very least, have such an active imagination and hope. But it really feels like conviction and I like that." Her words came out with a rumble that brought back the warm feeling from the night before. 

"Well, thank you. It's been a while since I've been able to talk to anyone about it without them laughing at me or changing the subject as quickly as they could." 

"Oh, of course. Why don't you tell me more about what you know and I’ll help you pick your outfit for the day." She tilted her head towards my luggage to punctuate her point. 

"Oh, uhhhh… why not." I had thought it had been a joke when she called, but it seemed not. I shrugged, continuing with my makeup. "So, they stay in packs. Sometimes in the same house, but usually just within their territory. The stronger the alpha, the bigger the territory. From what I can figure out, the alpha here is extremely powerful." I caught a bit of a rumble as she was picking through my clothes. "I know there would be drawbacks of course, but I've wanted it for so long that I don't really care anymore."

"What drawbacks do you worry about the most?" She laid out a pair of my shorts and went back to the bag. 

"Okay, this may sound silly, but… I really like to swim." I trailed off a bit. 

"Well, yea? What would change there? Can werewolves not swim?" She sounded more amused at this than anything.

"I mean… a lot of lore I've seen says that they can't? Like, their bodies are too dense and they sink." I felt like I was defending my research project to a teacher at that moment and she giggled a little. 

"That would be awful. You know I have a pool… I'd have to get you floats or something. Maybe some of those arm things? Or like the big ring float things that have the underwater seat part?" She was teasing me so much I almost missed a detail. 

"Oooooh, did you just casually invite me over to swim in your pool? Wanna see me in my bathing suit, huh?" I cocked my head at her, letting my fringe drape the side of my face, hopefully it was as much of a look as I thought it was in my mind. She grinned at me, putting the rest of the chosen outfit on the bed. 

"Guilty. How about you get changed and we go get something to eat? You can tell me more and I can keep picturing you in my pool." I looked down at the clothes she had picked. Black shorts, my mismatched pink and purple Chuck's, striped socks and a Pokemon t-shirt I had brought to sleep in. I thought about arguing against the shirt, but something inside told me to just change and have fun. I giggled a bit before dropping the towel to reveal my soft pink bra and panties beneath. I began to pull my clothes on.

"Might as well make it easier to imagine, right?" I purred seductively at her. 

"Oh, I knew I liked you." She giggled. 

<Edited by @Aliceko_chan over on Twitter!>

• Like 3
On 12/16/2021 at 7:49 PM, LittleBigToof said:

"Might as well make it easier to imagine, right?" I purred seductively at her. 

"Oh, I knew I liked you." She giggled. 

Damn it your going to make me have to get the wand out again... *giggle snorts*

• Like 1
On 12/18/2021 at 7:50 AM, LittleBigToof said:

This was the loveliest comprehensive l compliment to wake up too! Glad you enjoyed her silly little reverse strip tease. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

It's Friday! Tomorrow is Christmas (Merry Christmas to those that celebrate!), but I'm already ready for next Friday so I can post the next page! I'm really enjoying this and hope everyone reading is too! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/12/24/first-moon-forever-7/

Dressed for the day, we headed out to a waiting car and on to a local restaurant I had never heard of. "What if they don't have anything I like?" I playfully whined. 

"Oh, I'm sure they have something. If you want, I'll order something I think you'll like." She offered as we waited to be seated. 

"As long as it doesn't have a bunch of raw onion or peppers. Bet!" I felt a surge of giddy energy at the thought that she wanted to pick for me, but also made sure it was okay. I took in our surroundings. They were playing some folk sounding music with what I thought was a balalaika. The walls were a deep red that was contrasted by the soft white wood furnishing and art. As we were led to an unfinished wooden table I looked up to see an art installation in similar woods that looked like someone had set up for a kinetic energy show. This might have been the most elegant restaurant I had ever been in. 

My attention was brought back to the table as Liliana pulled out a chair for me. Blushing, I took my seat before she sat across from me. "Let's see… oh look! A kids menu! Would you like the nuggies?" She chuckled as my cheeks grew more flushed. 

"I don't… I could if that's what you want to order me." I could tell her teasing was meant to be flirty, but a part of me wondered if I had made a bad first impression with that.

"I'm kidding. And chicken nuggets are delicious, you don't need to worry." I lifted my menu to try and hide my pink cheeks. 'Volt i yagnenok' I didn't speak Russian, but looking down the menu, I could recognize the alphabet to an extent. On one side they had everything in Russian and the English version was on the other. I quickly skimmed down taking in a bit as Liliana lowered her menu. Blini, Pelmeni, Borscht, Okroskha… I put my menu down. Just so many new things, I wouldn't have even known where to get. I hadn't had much Russian food before, so this was going to be an adventure.

"Ah yes, I'll have the shaslik with a baked potato and for my lovely lady friend…" a grin has crept across my face as she spoke. Her Russian accent sounded much deeper now. It had a powerful ring to it that I was falling for. "... we'll get the lamb stroganoff, easy on the onions if you could." She tilted her head at me for approval to which I nodded. 

"Could I get some perogies as well?" I wanted to show her I knew at least a little about Russian, but I also just loved those little potato dumplings.

"Of course you can, add an appetizer of perogie please." She said, handing the menus back to our waitress, whom is barely noticed. Liliana was just too breathtaking for me to really notice much else. "You know, they were always a favorite of mine growing up? Grandmother would make them for family dinner and she would let me help as I got older. Maybe I could show you sometime?"

My heart swelled. "I honestly would love that. I've always loved to cook for and with people. I've been told I make outstanding beef and broccoli, if you like Chinese?" I felt excited. I had known this woman for maybe twelve hours and I was already offering to cook her dinner. I was infatuated in a way I had never been before and then my phone started to ring. I groaned, pushing back from the table. "Excuse me, I'll try and be quick."

"Hello?" I put the phone to my ear as a walked away from the table a bit. 

"Yes, is this Rachel?" Came a very no nonsense voice I didn't recognize. 

"Ummm, yuh? Who is this?" 

"My name is Jennifer, I believe you spoke with my brother. He said you're trying to find the Werewolf I saw…" I began to answer, but was quickly cut off. "... stop. Don't poke around in the supernatural." And with that the phone clicked off. I tried to call back, but it just rang without going to an answering message or anything. I took my seat and must have looked confused. 

"Everything okay?" Liliana asked, looking at me with concern. 

"Yea, it's just… you know how I told you about a werewolf sighting outside that club?" 

"Of course, was that the girl you said was supposed to contact you?"

"It was, but she was very serious and just told me to stop looking for werewolves. She hung up before I could ask why. I think she blocked me."

"Oh, she sounds like loads of fun. I'm sorry about the dead-end though." Just then the waitress was back with the perogies, so we started eating, the subject going back to food and cooking. Everything was so delicious. After lunch we went out to find the same car waiting for us. Liliana took me around town for the rest of the day. Showing me some of her favorite spots as well as checking out the ones on my map. None seemed to have any signs that would lead me anywhere. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

In the late afternoon we pulled into the parking lot of a mall. "Oh! I haven't been to a mall in years!"

"Well that's great! I love shopping and figured we could have some fun with a little spree?"

"Oh, I don't think I can…"

"My treat." I was going to protest, but somewhere in my subconscious I heard 'yes ma'am.

"Yes ma'am, thank you." I said with a smile as the voice in the back of my mind praised 'good girl'.

• Like 5

Oh yeah. She's goin' down the... werewolf-rabbit hole... the wererabbit hole! (Oh look, an idea for an adorable story... werebunnies!) alright. My guess is that the girl who called got turned or something and is now having to deal with a "side-effect" of being bitten by an alpha... one that requires padding!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Oh yeah. She's goin' down the... werewolf-rabbit hole... the wererabbit hole! (Oh look, an idea for an adorable story... werebunnies!) alright. My guess is that the girl who called got turned or something and is now having to deal with a "side-effect" of being bitten by an alpha... one that requires padding!

That does sound cute and... who knows what her deal is.  She "saw a werewolf" and now is all cagey.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

That does sound cute and... who knows what her deal is.  She "saw a werewolf" and now is all cagey.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Beware the werebunnies! Under  the light of a full moon, an unsuspecting guy suddenly turns into... and adorable anthro bunny boy! What's that?! He also needs to be diapered? Well, curses and all...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Beware the werebunnies! Under  the light of a full moon, an unsuspecting guy suddenly turns into... and adorable anthro bunny boy! What's that?! He also needs to be diapered? Well, curses and all...

He turns into Jessie? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

He turns into Jessie? 

Silly. Jessie's a skunk. Dante's the bunny. But now you got me thinking of wereskunks too! And werefoxes! And werejackrabbits and wereredpandas! (That last ones sounds the cutest! And THAT'S the real curse of it! You become so adorable, no one can ever take you seriously!)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Silly. Jessie's a skunk. Dante's the bunny. But now you got me thinking of wereskunks too! And werefoxes! And werejackrabbits and wereredpandas! (That last ones sounds the cutest! And THAT'S the real curse of it! You become so adorable, no one can ever take you seriously!)

X3 I meant my Future Derailed Jessie, but now all the cute werebaby animals. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, LittleBigToof said:

X3 I meant my Future Derailed Jessie, but now all the cute werebaby animals. 

>.<

Whoops! But... sooooooooo CUTE!

"Uh... so you're a bunny now?"
Sighs "Yes. It was in the company memo that I accidentally underwent... a species change..."
"Ooooookaaaaaay... so... were you just sucking your thumb just now?"
Blushes "Nope! I just... got a... staple stuck in the fur on my thumb, that's all!"

Hehehehe... ah geeze... is this really forming into a story for me?

1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

>.<

Whoops! But... sooooooooo CUTE!

"Uh... so you're a bunny now?"
Sighs "Yes. It was in the company memo that I accidentally underwent... a species change..."
"Ooooookaaaaaay... so... were you just sucking your thumb just now?"
Blushes "Nope! I just... got a... staple stuck in the fur on my thumb, that's all!"

Hehehehe... ah geeze... is this really forming into a story for me?

Do it! Do it do it do it! 

• Like 1

You know what? Merry Christmas! Have my favorite page so far! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/12/25/first-moon-forever-8/

Liliana led me from store to store. I heard 'this will look cute on you' more than I ever had before in my life. I was surprised when we seemed to only be going to stores I would shop at on my own. After an hour of shopping, I already felt like I had a whole new wardrobe, all of it things I would normally wear if not just a little bit cuter.

"Oh! A Halloween 365! Let's check it out?" Liliana was pointing to a store near one of the entrances. Sure enough there was a store that looked like a Spirit Halloween that had costumes for any occasion. 

"How ever did you guess I loved Halloween?" I stuck my tongue out playfully. 

"Oh, I don't know, little miss werewolf lover." She grinned and tugged me along. They really did have just about anything you could think of. Up front they had a section for different winter holidays, but the majority of the stock was different things for a costume party at any time. After wandering for a while, we came to a rack of really nice footed pajamas. Some with hoods, tails or both. She suddenly pulled out the fluffiest silver wolf pajamas I had ever seen. "Oh look! If you don't become a werewolf, you can still be my little werewolf." 

The last words echoed in the back of my head. My cheeks aflame as I managed to stammer. "I...I would like that a lot." 

Pulling me into a hug, she whispered in my ear. "I knew you would. Let's check out and we can go."

"Y-y-yea… ummmm… would you like to come to my hotel room for the night? I could get us pizza and we can watch cheesy movies or something?" I had started to shuffle my feet as we walked. 

"I. Would. Love that! There's a really great local place. I'll have Jeremy, you know my driver? I can get him to grab my overnight bag before picking us up." Her voice was so full of joy that I could feel my nervousness wash away. I shouldn't be nervous, she was here with me. I leaned into her as we walked without realizing it, she was just so warm. 

Walking back towards our exit I spotted a bathroom and it hit me I hadn't gone all day. "Oh, hold on. I'll be right back." And started towards the door when the voice in the back of my head came back. 'Just go now.' Without thinking twice about it I just let go. The warmth spread across my shorts and down my legs. I stood in shock at what I had just done. Tears grew in my eyes as I whimpered pitifully. 

"Rachel, are you okay… oh… oh dear. It's okay, don't cry. I've got you." She squeezed my shoulder and led me into a stall in the bathroom.

"I… I… I don't know what happened. I needed to go and just… I did… I'm so sorry...I…" I was a blubbering mess, but Liliana held me close. 

"Sweetie, no need to be sorry. You're a good girl. Sometimes accidents happen. Can you wait here? I'll take care of things and be back as soon as I can." Her tone was so caring. I nodded weakly and sat down on the toilet. My wet clothes clinging to my skin made more tears flow, but Lilliana was handling it. I would be okay. 

After a few minutes she came back with all of the shopping bags and a new one from the CVS outside the entrance. "Can you be very big for me and wear these?" She asked, presenting me with a pink package of Pull-ups. I whimpered again, but nodded. Liliana helped me out of my wet clothes, putting them in a bag as she went before having me step into the pink Pull-up with one of the princesses on it. She worked it up my legs before stopping.  "Oops, hold on." She pulled the CVS bag over and proceeded to wipe and powder me before pulling the childish underwear over my butt with a quick little pat. 

"Okay… those look so cute on you!" She grinned and I did my best to pout at her. She just laughed and fished out a new outfit from the clothes we had just gotten. "Okay, all set! Let's go get some pizza. Sound good, my little Pull-up Princess?" I grumbled. That should've been so humiliating, but it just made me want to giggle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, the pizza place has over an hour wait, is it worth it?" I asked, holding my phone out as if offering to let her pick another place. "I don't mind waiting if you don't, but I would hate to bore you after how great of a day we've had..." 

"Sweetheart, I would be happy to just watch some stupid movie with you, but if you're worried about how to pass the time,  I do have an idea." She had opened her bag she brought up and I could see a strapon with a baby pink dildo that matched the stars in her hair and pink plasticy rectangle. 

My heart leapt to my throat. She was moving so fast, but I wanted it more than I could've ever imagined. Liliana smiled wickedly at me, the look on my face must've told her all she needed to know, but she still continued on. "Rachel, I'm going to need a yes or no. That's just how this works. I would love to play, but not without your consent." 

"Oh my... yes.  Yes please." I wiggled in anticipation as she nodded and began to take off her pants. "Want a hand?" I purred as I moved closer to her and helped her out of her top. She stepped into the harness and I helped her work it up into place. I gave the little silicone phallus a playful flick before she grabbed me and pulled me close. 

She started grinding against me, her strapon between my legs, I could hear the muffled crinkle from the Pull-up and went to push away from her, but she pulled me in closer. Her face against my neck, her breathing deep, she took a big whiff of me and growled out... "Mine." In a low tone. Her accent was thicker than I had heard before. She turned my head to kiss me deeply before pushing me to the bed and climbing astride. 

She pulled the Pull-up down my legs and rolled me into my stomach. "One last chance. You're sure you want to be a werewolf?" I wasn't sure what that had to do with this, but I wanted her. I wanted to be hers. Here, now... hers. 

"Yes! I want to be a werewolf! I want to be yours! Your little puppy!" I didn't care who could hear it. It was true, even if I didn't understand it myself. 

"Good girl." She snarled in unison with the voice in my head. I felt something sharp running along my skin. The pain didn't match the pleasure as I felt the warm wetness as my blood trickled down my cheek. As quickly as it had begun it was over. After a heartbeat I felt something cool and wet against my skin and looked back to see her licking her handiwork. Her eyes were bright silver, teeth sharp and her obsidian claws rested on my butt where they had just carved the word 'BABY' into my flesh. The cuts seemed to be closing up before my eyes, but the word didn't fade. As if a light were turned on I knew the voice had been her the whole time. "You're mine and I'm yours. Forever." With that she pounced up onto me. "Now where were we? 

• Like 4

I have another page of Displayed written, but not edited. I should be able to have that up Friday, so I'll just switch the order for this week. Enjoy! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/12/29/first-moon-forever-9/

I lie in bed still panting. Everything had been so fast and intense, now that I was coming down I began to notice things. I could feel Liliana. Not just lying in bed next to me, but if I closed my eyes it was like I felt her energy. It wasn't just her either. There were more, a lot more all spread out. 

The others were fainter, but there were definitely different energies I could sense. "That's the pack." Liliana answered the question I hadn't asked yet. 

"So, I'm a werewolf? I'm a part of the pack… oh no! Will the alpha be mad?" I began to panic, but Liliana just giggled at me. It took me a few seconds longer than I'd like to admit for it to click. "You're the alpha."

"Yeap."

"And you turned me."

"Mhmmm."

"I had sex with one of the most powerful Alphas in the country." 

She snorted. "You sure did, pup."

"Pup… the pull-ups, me… wetting myself… the voice that praised me… all you?"

"Well, yes and no. Sure I used some of my pack magic to connect with you, I mean you were so cute that I just wanted to spend the night with you. But once I touched your energy, I found that it wasn't just looks. You wanted it. I don't think you acknowledged it, but I'm sure if you think about it you'll remember seeing diapers and lingering on them."

"I… I don't know what you're talking about." I honestly couldn't remember any particular instance, but just thinking about it gave me warm, fuzzy feelings.” 

"That. That's what I'm talking about. That's why I knew you were my mate. I needed a little to take care of and you showed up wanting to be like me. It felt right. So, I may have encouraged it, but you really ran with it." She nuzzled against me causing me to thrum happily. "Think about the diaper that's in my bag right now. That warm feeling? That's just your emotions playing at the pack magic."

I did feel the warmth. I had been assuming it was just her and honestly I couldn't be sure it wasn't, but I wanted her to put that diaper on me. I wanted to be as cute as she kept saying I was. I wanted to be her puppy. I began to whimper softly. 

"Little one want her diaper?" It could've been her teasing, but really it was just her addressing what my mind was begging for. I nodded shyly and she pulled the bag up onto the bed. She unfolded a princess changing pad and had me scoot onto it. I saw the diaper was pink with bunnies on it as she took it out and unfolded it. I lifted my butt when she tapped my thigh. When I lowered back down, I could feel the soft cottony cushion under me. It was like heaven. 

Liliana sprinkled a lavender scented powder over me and rubbed it in. I let out a little moan. "Ah, ah. Not again so soon. We have to get the princess pup into her padding." I stuck my tongue out at her with a giggle. She pulled the diaper snug between my legs and up to my tummy, giving me a little pat as she did up each of the tapes. She lifted me up and gave me a playful spank. "There, all safe. Now let's get your new jammies on so you can run down to the lobby to get the pizza."

• Like 2