LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unsure what to do

2 hours ago, babykeiff said:

. As a result, the bowels release to get the irritant out - similar to what causes one to sneeze / cough / vomit.

could that nasty stomach virus that was going around cause that, and cause one to blast out both ends,,,,,, at the same EXACT time?

1 hour ago, Diapered Wookie said:

IBS is not my issue here. It's my bladder and I mentioned the alcohol since feralfreak mentioned it. I also no longer work around aircraft and haven't since 2016. Thing is that something may not cause problems right away. 

I already advised....

in your case, there is an addition to your diet plus the work environment that is causing your issues. A decent dietatian / allergist / gastroentrologist should be able to find out what is causing your core problem.... after all, the I.B.S. / bladder issues are symptoms, not the core problem.

The fact that you may / may not be having IBS issues at the moment does not negate the fact that they are both symptoms, not the core problem which requires, at least, some medical intervention, not the expertise of a fetish site!

On 9/24/2022 at 3:36 PM, feralfreak said:

could that nasty stomach virus that was going around cause that, and cause one to blast out both ends,,,,,, at the same EXACT time?

...possible, but not definitive.

Conclusions need premise and proof. The premise is sound, but it is advisable to seek proof (via a test) to either concur OR deny the validity of the supposition. All it is at the moment is an assumption or hypothesis.