LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard Choices for Sissy Babies

Sweet Baby Katie

A hard choice I face as a sissy baby (who always wears a diaper cover over her nappies) and I wonder how other sissy babies choose:  Do I put on over my nappies (cloth and plastic nappies both) nursery print plastic panties or plastic lined rumba panties that match my dresses?  The virtue of nursery print plastic panties is that anyone they immediately telegraph to anyone seeing them that I am definitely wearing a nappy, I love their soft texture on my fingers and rubbing the insides of my thighs when I move (I.e. superior tactility), and they are totally cute and baby looking.  The virtue of the rumba panties is that  I am undeniably - can not hide that I am -  a baby girl wearing an adorable baby outfit, but leaves the question of whether I have nappies on underneath as an open question for the observer; and while that question can be resolved by simple further inspection (e.g. a pat on the butt if the observer knows me, or looking for “diaper bulge” if the observer is a total stranger).  Probably 65% of the time I pick the rumbas, but when I do I always miss the plastic nursery print plastic panties (and vica versa of course).  How do you all resolve such a hard choice?