LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BetterDry Day diapers

Moochie

My pack of BetterDry Day Diapers arrived yesterday from LL Medico. I have not worn them yet, but my goodness they are thin.  I am going to wear it to work and wet during the day which is risky in trying out a new diaper. Just in case I am going to put an extra diaper in my brief case if I have to change during the day. I'll report later.

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

My pack of BetterDry Day Diapers arrived yesterday from LL Medico. I have not worn them yet, but my goodness they are thin.  I am going to wear it to work and wet during the day which is risky in trying out a new diaper. Just in case I am going to put an extra diaper in my brief case if I have to change during the day. I'll report later.

Think you will be pleasantly surprised 

BetterDry are my favorite diaper for bedwetting.

But during the daytime I wouldn't use them for anything other than a long car ride.

They seem to have the Abena M4 effect with clumping and breaking apart.

For me I like the extra absorbency of the full Betterdry or Crinklz diaper 24/7 over a thiner version, no one has ever noticed my diapered butt :) and I just feel more secure in a thicker diaper I can trust.

23 hours ago, Moochie said:

Ok here is my post diaper report. I put on the Better Dry Day diaper at about 6:00 am. I got to work early and started to have some small to medium wettings. I never flooded my diaper. I decided I "better" change at 1:00, so a total of 7 hours in the diaper. The diaper expanded nicely and when I changed there was good wicking. I think I could have continued to wear my BetterDry Day diaper longer, but since this was a "diaper christening" of sorts I was insecure and didn't want to take any chances. I did not have any leaks, but again, I never flooded the diaper and had small to moderate wettings during the 7 hour time frame. Overall a thumbs up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 3:23 AM, Moochie said:

Ok here is my post diaper report. I put on the Better Dry Day diaper at about 6:00 am. I got to work early and started to have some small to medium wettings. I never flooded my diaper. I decided I "better" change at 1:00, so a total of 7 hours in the diaper. The diaper expanded nicely and when I changed there was good wicking. I think I could have continued to wear my BetterDry Day diaper longer, but since this was a "diaper christening" of sorts I was insecure and didn't want to take any chances. I did not have any leaks, but again, I never flooded the diaper and had small to moderate wettings during the 7 hour time frame. Overall a thumbs up.

You were smart not to push a new diaper on its first field test, but I find that BetterDry's expand impressively and really can hold quite a bit more than you'd think they could, considering that they are not an extremely bulky diaper. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 10:25 AM, Little Sherri said:

You were smart not to push a new diaper on its first field test, but I find that BetterDry's expand impressively and really can hold quite a bit more than you'd think they could, considering that they are not an extremely bulky diaper. 

This is the new "Day" model... or level 7 as it actually states on the printing.  Definitely not as thirsty as their main (level 10) product.  But I still get a good 5-6 hours out of one.

I think LLMedico is the only place you can get them in the US at this time.

https://www.llmedico.com/betterdry-day-adult-diapers-w-plastic-backing/