LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A proper introduction to JADL (Just another diaper lover.)

Hey! My name is Justanotherdiaperlover, but I'd prefer you call me JADL (the name for short) or Katelyn (My real life name).

There's no point in going over the things people obviously don't care about so I'll just get into my diapered life.

So, I live with my girlfriend in Florida, a particularly small house that's nothing really impressive. It has a front yard and backyard, the front yard having a driveway built in and the backyard having lawn chairs with a hot-tub. The only one in my area who knows my diaper secret is obviously my girlfriend (and probably a few strangers since there's a high chance they've seen my diaper sagging in my pants when wet. I don't own a crib as I'm just an average diaper lover although I do own a pacifier as I've came to realize how helpful they are, especially when I just feel the need to cry. I make messes quite a lot, in fact, I'll tell you some stories of accidents I've had in public.

1. So, once I was walking around town alone, obviously diapered but with a fairly thin one, one that didn't scream "THIS PERSON'S WEARING A DIAPER!!!". It was alright, everything was normal until I felt a huge need to go. Foolishly, I decided to ignore the feeling which was a HUGE mistake. As soon as I got out of Starbucks (I was thirsty, ok?), pee started dribbling out my you-know-what. I immediately knew what was gonna happen and instantly went to a closed space where I knew I wouldn't be seen... that was the local public bathroom. I locked myself in a stall as it was happening, luckily it only went boom then. When I sat on the toilet which I was obviously not gonna use, everything exploded and I let out a sigh of relief while I absolutely humiliated myself in such a closed space. It went for only 30 seconds, my diaper eventually being filled up with soft poo and a mountains worth of urine, as you may of guessed it was definitely leaking. But, before changing into a new diaper, I played around with it a bit. It was something I don't normally do but I was feeling a bit 'naughty'. I started squishing around on it and bouncing very slightly on it before ending my fun by changing. Although, that surprisingly wasn't the most embarrassing one... the next one is probably my worst one ever.

2. So, it was a normal Sunday. The sun was shining bright like it always did and it was a fun time. I was out with my girlfriend and we were just doing some shopping (not for diapers, I wouldn't do diaper shopping in public, oh HEAVENS no.) for some clothes, mainly dresses that went well with my entire aesthetic while not revealing my diaper. We hopped in a private changing room together, although this was just for trying on the clothes we had gathered. We went in together for obvious reasons and things did get a bit sexually heated but that's for another time... hopefully never. Anyway, while I was trying on a pink-rosey skirt that my GF had got me, my bowels emptied with NO WARNING at all and it left a hugely noticeable mark on the bottom of my diaper. Unluckily for me, I was wearing normal white diapers so the incredibly brown stain was clear miles away! And just as it couldn't get worse (or so I thought), the diaper bag was empty! So I had to walk in just an incredibly thin yet obvious diaper that would easily embarrass me. And the pants didn't help, they made it just as clear as the pants I were wearing (they really weren't great pants.)... and so, I was stuck in a very awkward situation. The only choice I had was to ask my GF to call for staff and so I did... but it was extremely awkward. The staff member we interacted with said she hadn't dealt with this kind of situation before, which I could understand. But, after some discussion, my GF eventually went out ALL the way to the house (I mean, it wasn't too far away but still) and got some extra diapers we had luckily. Still, the entire situation was awfully embarrassing but we got through it in the end.

Anyway, yeah, that's me. If you wanna learn more, just to go my about me.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, justanotherdiaperlover said:

Hey! My name is Justanotherdiaperlover, but I'd prefer you call me JADL (the name for short) or Katelyn (My real life name).

There's no point in going over the things people obviously don't care about so I'll just get into my diapered life.

So, I live with my girlfriend in Florida, a particularly small house that's nothing really impressive. It has a front yard and backyard, the front yard having a driveway built in and the backyard having lawn chairs with a hot-tub. The only one in my area who knows my diaper secret is obviously my girlfriend (and probably a few strangers since there's a high chance they've seen my diaper sagging in my pants when wet. I don't own a crib as I'm just an average diaper lover although I do own a pacifier as I've came to realize how helpful they are, especially when I just feel the need to cry. I make messes quite a lot, in fact, I'll tell you some stories of accidents I've had in public.

1. So, once I was walking around town alone, obviously diapered but with a fairly thin one, one that didn't scream "THIS PERSON'S WEARING A DIAPER!!!". It was alright, everything was normal until I felt a huge need to go. Foolishly, I decided to ignore the feeling which was a HUGE mistake. As soon as I got out of Starbucks (I was thirsty, ok?), pee started dribbling out my you-know-what. I immediately knew what was gonna happen and instantly went to a closed space where I knew I wouldn't be seen... that was the local public bathroom. I locked myself in a stall as it was happening, luckily it only went boom then. When I sat on the toilet which I was obviously not gonna use, everything exploded and I let out a sigh of relief while I absolutely humiliated myself in such a closed space. It went for only 30 seconds, my diaper eventually being filled up with soft poo and a mountains worth of urine, as you may of guessed it was definitely leaking. But, before changing into a new diaper, I played around with it a bit. It was something I don't normally do but I was feeling a bit 'naughty'. I started squishing around on it and bouncing very slightly on it before ending my fun by changing. Although, that surprisingly wasn't the most embarrassing one... the next one is probably my worst one ever.

2. So, it was a normal Sunday. The sun was shining bright like it always did and it was a fun time. I was out with my girlfriend and we were just doing some shopping (not for diapers, I wouldn't do diaper shopping in public, oh HEAVENS no.) for some clothes, mainly dresses that went well with my entire aesthetic while not revealing my diaper. We hopped in a private changing room together, although this was just for trying on the clothes we had gathered. We went in together for obvious reasons and things did get a bit sexually heated but that's for another time... hopefully never. Anyway, while I was trying on a pink-rosey skirt that my GF had got me, my bowels emptied with NO WARNING at all and it left a hugely noticeable mark on the bottom of my diaper. Unluckily for me, I was wearing normal white diapers so the incredibly brown stain was clear miles away! And just as it couldn't get worse (or so I thought), the diaper bag was empty! So I had to walk in just an incredibly thin yet obvious diaper that would easily embarrass me. And the pants didn't help, they made it just as clear as the pants I were wearing (they really weren't great pants.)... and so, I was stuck in a very awkward situation. The only choice I had was to ask my GF to call for staff and so I did... but it was extremely awkward. The staff member we interacted with said she hadn't dealt with this kind of situation before, which I could understand. But, after some discussion, my GF eventually went out ALL the way to the house (I mean, it wasn't too far away but still) and got some extra diapers we had luckily. Still, the entire situation was awfully embarrassing but we got through it in the end.

Anyway, yeah, that's me. If you wanna learn more, just to go my about me.

Well, it's nice to meet you Kaitlyn!????❤️ I really enjoyed hearing your diaper stories. Although you should probably wear thicker ones. LOL!?? I LOVE your profile pic! It reminds me of Minecraft, and I LOVE Minecraft! Hi, I'm BabySpideyBoy! And I hope my cute little heart will bring you lots of joy!????❤️?☺️?❤️? Let me just say it's nice to meet you again, and I hope we can be friends until the very end! Everybody knows and loves the spider here. So just be aware I'm very popular here!❤️☺️?❤️?❤️?❤️? Till next time!? From your friendly neighborhood Spider-Boy!!!!!?❤️?️?️?❤️?

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to DD JADL. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Well, if you should have a poopy accident here, it would be ok. ? You can be sure there are lots of understanding, likeminded people here. So come on in, and make yourself comfy, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Oh, and ? maybe it might be a good idea, to get yourself some better diapers, if you haven’t by now. ? Hope to be seeing you around!  

• Like 2
18 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

maybe it might be a good idea, to get yourself some better diapers, if you haven’t by now.

Don't worry, I got better diapers! I think, at least since I have Northshore (i think thats how you spell it) White Megamax Diapers!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, justanotherdiaperlover said:

Don't worry, I got better diapers! I think, at least since I have Northshore (i think thats how you spell it) White Megamax Diapers!

Oh, Mega Max are one of the best! ?