LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those who have never wet the bed...

Brajan32

I don’t remember when I was potty trained or anything like that what I do remember was the strong urge to want to be diapered growing up. I never actually wet the bed consistently aside from the occasional accident which happened probably once or twice around middle school age but after that I never wet the bed. Now that I am a DL (and I don’t wear 24/7) I have these dreams about wearing a diaper and I end up wetting my bed. I enjoy it when it happens but it does make me nervous to sleep in the same bed as my Girlfriend!! That would be quite embarrassing to wet the bed with her in it ?. In closing I can’t connect anything with why I grew up to be a DL ?‍♂️

• 3 months later...

Memory fragments for me but I never wet the bed, but was very worried about it happening. I remember around 4 running around naked after a shower in my home and my great grandmother yelling at me to "put your panties on or I will put you back in diapers."  Sticks in my mind. I went to sleep-over summer camp at a very young age and there were always kids wetting the bed.  The first camp (which was awful and I refused to talk to my parents for days afterwards) I remember the majority of the young kids' bunk room had bedwetters.  I didn't wet the bed despite being one of the youngest kids there.  It was one long month at that coed camp.  The silence treatment of the folks led to me being able to weigh in on the next camp selection the next summer although this was double the duration to two months.  I was also on the youngest side at this camp but the majority of kids in my bunk room (12 boys or so as it was not coed like the first one) were not bedwetters.  SO this time the bedwetters were shamed and so began the fear of bedwetting.  I remember vividly the crap that was given to the bedwetters and their walk in the morning with wet pajamas and bedding.  All the mattresses had waterproof covers so that was not an issue.  I would stay awake at night worried beyond belief that somehow I would wet the bed.  My company was listening to WABC on my little radio. There were always the comments that they should be put back in diapers but none ever were, but the random comments stuck in my mind.  No walk of shame in the morning if they were in diapers!  Funny interlude, my counselor got so trashed one night he too peed the bed (and pooped) which left an impression but the poop stories from that camp are fodder for the other thread on being stinky!  Fast forward a couple of years and I began to notice that some boys of that era had white briefs that had extra layers on the seat and were advertised as  "extra absorbent" which I equated then to more able to absorb if one did have an accident.  That began a fascination with double seated briefs and layering them up which was my first attempt at a diaper.  I experimented with using them and I was on my way to becoming a DL may years later. I think it was my mid-twenties before I figured out the availability of adult diapers and their pleasures.  I still occasionally worry about wetting the bed to this day.   

On 1/23/2022 at 8:03 AM, diaperedboilerman said:

Now that is some good parents you had. I do the same with my kid. Nothing wrong with wearing diapers still when older

Actually, one of the reasons she gave for keeping me in diapers was that without the I was touching my self a lot, and with the diapers I was not. She also said I was a lot calmer when I was in diapers. To this day I still feel a lot of anxiety if I am not able tho be diapered.

• Like 1

I was forced to be potty trained before I was ready. I never was a bed wetter. I do remember wearing diapers at 3 to a church thing my parents went to and I pooped my diaper in the nursery. but I always had an attachment to diapers. now I wear 24/7

• Like 2

I wet the bed until I was almost 15 years old. Then I "Dried up" and didn't bed wet for many years! In my 30's, I started wetting the bed again, but rarely, like a few times a year. Over the years, the bedwetting happened more often, like several times a year. When I started wetting the bed 2 - 4 times a month. I went to the doctor. They ran a bunch of tests and scans, could not find a cause. But now it's listed in my medical records that I'm a bedwetter. Over the last couple years, it's increased a lot, and now I wake up in wet diapers every morning!! 

Well, maybe almost. I am diapered in such a way that I must stand up to wet, I have a wetproof liner under my diaper thant lets wetness run into it only directly between my legs This keeps most of my chastity area dry for a MUCH longer time between changes. One day, about 7 or 8 years ago, I awoke haveng wet the diaper a few times and there was a wet spot under my upper thight wherere there must have been a leak. The rest of me was fine. When I felt to the left the rubber sheet next to the left side of my body, the area was wet from just under my arms to the spot that I already know about, which was the hem of my babydoll, which is made of wetproof material. I could just hear Nursie saying "See, Christine; THAT is why we make you wear rubber babydolls"

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely went from bedwetter to ABDL.

I don't recall it, but my mother said I was an absolute terror to potty train because I made it clear that I didn't want to be potty trained.

In any case, I only had daytime/waking control from that.  I wet the bed pretty much every night of my life until I was about 6 years old.  Apparently from the time I was daytime potty trained until the time I outgrew the largest baby diapers at the time I was diapered for bed, but eventually I outgrew the diapers in the stores and had to wear regular underwear to bed.  Without fail I'd wake up in the morning in a soaked bed after that.

I remember wishing I could wear diapers just so I could wake up in a dry bed.  I remember once finding an old pack of my diapers at my grandparents and vaguely remember trying to diaper myself, wanting to go back into diapers and be protected for bed.  I was, of course, caught and the diapers were thrown away and my parents and grandparents got a good chuckle out of it, I was humiliated, and told that I'd outgrow bedwetting one day so stop worrying about it.

My bedwetting slowly eased off over time.  At 6 I was wetting every night.  Slowly I started to have more dry nights until I was about 10 or 11, when I was down to only once a week or every couple of weeks I was wet. . .just often enough to know I might do it any night and that I didn't dare go to a sleepover or camp or anything.  

I was 12 when I finally stopped wetting the bed.  I still remember fearing just randomly bedwetting out of nowhere for years, even after the last time, because I'd gotten so used to going days dry, then suddenly bedwetting.  I was probably 15 or 16 before I stopped fearing waking up wet. . .but I still wished I could be diapered and protected at night.

Around the age of 15, I remember seeing the first TV ads for Goodnites, and instantly wishing I had those when I was younger. . .and my mother was in the same room and she said she wished they'd existed a decade ago.  I asked my mom what she meant.  She told me that she figured diapers weren't an option anymore for me because I had outgrown everything at the store, and if they made diapers for bigger kids she told me she absolutely would have had me in them every night until I stopped wetting the bed.  She said she'd tried to find diapers for bigger kids when I was a kid, but couldn't find them.  I remember being slightly weirded out standing there talking with my mom about her preferences for diapering me, if I was only a little younger. 

It made me instantly feel like I'd had a huge lost opportunity.  

I was THIS close to telling her I still wanted to be diapered and asking her if I could still wear diapers anyway, but I decided against it because I figured there was no way she'd agree to it.

I never stopped craving to wear diapers at night.  That desire to be padded and secure when going to bed as a kid have NEVER left me, and has grown into a full blown ABDL side to me, with an emphasis on bedwetting fantasies and desires.

• 2 months later...

Teen ager 14 to 15 new I liked diapers. Never wet the bed as a child.   But I'm a bedwetter as an adult after years of training myself.   I'm so happy when I crossed the bridge of wanting to be diapered to needing to be diapered.   I suspect in the future I will return to diapers full time

• 4 months later...

I never wet the bed. I had family members and a friend that wet the bed into their teen years. I always felt so jealous of them getting to wear diapers to bed. I’m dealing with some day time incontinence issues but haven’t ever truly wet the bed. The thought of waking up in the morning in a soaked diaper sounds heavenly. 

I didn't try the DL life until I was around 30, although this probably was because I didn't know you could get adult nappies before then. 

I wasn't a bed wetter once toilet trained, and probably wouldn't thought about wearing nappies as an older child. I only got into nappies via wetting myself for pleasure as an adult, and stumbling over an advert for adult incontinence products when I first began to really explore the internet in the very early 2000's.