LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Podcast - The Early Days of ABDL

SWet

Love in Brief Podcast   The Early Days of ABDL (Part 1)

https://player.fm/series/love-in-brief 

As a very senior DL it was a pleasure to find a presentation about the beginnings of the ABDL community.   DiaperedKent (@diaperedkent on FetLife) gave a great presentation in this podcast describing the earliest efforts to communicate with fellow ABDLs.

Personally I came to the party late, only after the internet became a thing. The fascination with diapers and plastic pants began when I was 4-5 years old, so for the longest time I thought “am I the only one?”.  Kent’s comments about the difficulty of accepting older ABDLs into the community, because being younger they couldn’t imagine the love of diapers could be a thing for older folk.  This fascination with diapers has never diminished for me, in fact I continue to seek out new aspects of this fetish.

Just thought I would share this,

SWet

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
On 10/24/2021 at 1:35 AM, SWet said:

Love in Brief Podcast   The Early Days of ABDL (Part 1)

https://player.fm/series/love-in-brief 

As a very senior DL it was a pleasure to find a presentation about the beginnings of the ABDL community.   DiaperedKent (@diaperedkent on FetLife) gave a great presentation in this podcast describing the earliest efforts to communicate with fellow ABDLs.

Personally I came to the party late, only after the internet became a thing. The fascination with diapers and plastic pants began when I was 4-5 years old, so for the longest time I thought “am I the only one?”.  Kent’s comments about the difficulty of accepting older ABDLs into the community, because being younger they couldn’t imagine the love of diapers could be a thing for older folk.  This fascination with diapers has never diminished for me, in fact I continue to seek out new aspects of this fetish.

Just thought I would share this,

SWet

I understand you perfectly, I was same age as you and have been that way all my life. Don’t know how or why I found nappies and plastic panties so alluring but it is just as strong today as it was sixty odd years ago .

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Kent virtually on a video zoom meeting once or twice a little over a year ago.

I found him to be intelligent, articulate and with a firsthand insight into the early days of ABDL emerging blinking into the sunlight that deserves to be captured and preserved.

Kent can be found on FL where he owns the “Older AB/DL 50plus” group. ?

FL ?????

I met the originators of DPF years and YEARS ago, RIP to one of them... 

I  wish I could get on that show, I have been in this along time. Meeting people issues, living with others issues, getting divorced, GF split ups...Diaper / Pinball Parties and lastly sharing a male DL with GF's and wives that like more than one guy around and or watching 2 guys, alot of history here

Fetlife - got it. If it wasn't admins to get DELETE happy over there I would visit there more often. I and Dartplayerinwvc there as well.

I have seen alot good GOOD ABDL stuff come and go and the AB stuff was "vanilla enough" for us DL's and Real Incon persons to use and not have family members FLIP OUT.

I have ideas for ABDL stuff and DL stuff that WOULD SELL fast and long term Sell Well. 

I wonder who IS the oldest one here. Cloth diapers and rubber panties were so much a part of mh "little" world that I cannot even abide throw-aways

Now I know why I dispise podcast It goes on for 5 inutes before they get on topic And the amount of psychobabble about "love" and all would drop a Freudian in hs tracks

The narrative was a bit disjointed; example the guest said, about early businesses, "the first one" then got into something totally unrelated and I had to wait almost two minutes for him to pick up that thread. He did mention a couple of things that I heard of, in retrospect, Mommy Florence/Amber E and INFANTAE PRESS

I quit after a while: TMPI (Too Much Personal Information). Wayyy too into the autobiographical weeds!

I am not surprised that the earliest AB/DL shows up in rubberism. I mean rubber panties and rubber sheets; ya think?

I must go back the longest. I remember twice seeing the, first; peach pink rubber panties, then transluscent sort of ecru plastic ones, as there were about to be put on me. before or about the time I turned 3. At 4, my "blankie" was a piece of a rubber sheet about 2 ft on a side, which when I as about early 5's, my uncle's sister, who was living with us at the time, made into a panty. Also, diapers and rubber panties were part of my little girl world beginning at about 6-2/3 My introduction to the AB community was in Sept '82, via CAROLYN'S KIDS which ad I saw in the Providence PHOENIX, then DPF in March of '83 when I was 37 Go to LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE and see my CV

• 2 weeks later...

I’m 79 years old. I became incontinent as a consequence of a post-surgical mishap when I was 14. I was in diapers 24/7/364 for many, many years. However, after I retired, I found that I am almost always able to stay dry during the day when I’m at home and able to get to the bathroom in a minute or two when the need arises. However, I always need a diaper at night and whenever I go out of the house on any kind of an errand. After I started needing diapers as a horny teenager, I rather quickly discovered that they have an erotic potential and became a DL.