LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Historical Inaccuracies (Completed)

Well, I finally came back and gave it a full read.  

Feels like you channeled Darren Oronofsky for this plot, except his ending would've had Lina trapped in her machine and Katie/Tim deciding it was super-bad for the world to know about this machine and destroying it.  Or something similarly bleak.  

Really, the mindfucking from every angle during the second arc was brilliant.  Great job! 

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Well, I finally came back and gave it a full read.  

Feels like you channeled Darren Oronofsky for this plot, except his ending would've had Lina trapped in her machine and Katie/Tim deciding it was super-bad for the world to know about this machine and destroying it.  Or something similarly bleak.  

Really, the mindfucking from every angle during the second arc was brilliant.  Great job! 

That's a very fair comparison and I take it as an incredible compliment. I'm very glad you enjoyed the story and that I managed to pull of something that impressed you! :)

2 hours ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

That's a very fair comparison and I take it as an incredible compliment. I'm very glad you enjoyed the story and that I managed to pull of something that impressed you! :)

It was intended as such.  While I can only take Oronofsky films in small doses (for the sake of my mental health), I do enjoy them.  I've watched Pi probably 20 times, Requiem at least 5, and The Fountain at least three.