LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks for the nudge @Spanky  

Here’s the first installment of Friday night ?

Part 7

My alarm blared on Friday morning, and I rolled over to shut it up. As I started falling back asleep, I felt the thick Bambino between my legs and remembered what was in store for me later that evening. My cock stirred inside my diaper imagining what Melissa may have in store for me. I couldn’t wait. 

Hopping out of bed I relieved myself into the thirsty Bambino. I made my way from my bed to the kitchen across my studio apartment. I had lived alone for about a year in a huge high rise building with about a hundred apartments. 

I made some coffee and got my breakfast ready. My diaper squished as I sat down to eat. I guzzled down the coffee, hoping to wet myself again before I had to get dressed - these Bambinos really can hold a lot, I thought to myself, as I poured a second cup. 

As I continued getting ready (and sure enough, soaking my puffy pants a second time), I couldn’t stop fantasizing about being “babysat” later that night. My cock stiffened thinking about getting my diaper changed, getting my bottom spanked, surely getting even more. I laid back on my bed and plunged my hand inside my soggy diaper. Laying back, I stroked myself to completion into my warm, squishy mess. 

Pulling it together, I got up to finish getting ready for work. After showering I instinctively walked to my dresser and opened my underwear drawer. The display of diapers on my nightstand caught my attention from the corner of my eye. I paused… dare I? My heart raced. What if my coworkers heard me crinkling, or noticed my puffy bottom? It was too risky. But then I saw the Goodnites. Perfect! I popped the package open, pulled out a pull-up and slid it on. I turned and admired how it hugged my butt as I pulled my pants. This was going to be a good day. 

The work day dragged as I knew it would. Around lunchtime my phone buzzed. 

Melissa: Hey baby boy! Hope you’re having a good Friday and behaving yourself. Looking forward to seeing your cute butt tonight!

My cock swelled inside the tight pull-up. I responded. 

Me: Being very good of course! ? I’m looking forward to tonight too!

Melissa: I’ll be over around 6. I expect your bottom to be well padded when I arrive, or else you can count on being well PADDLED! ?

Me: Yes ma’am!!

I could hardly wait. Turns out it was a good thing I was wearing pull-ups - my cock was eagerly dripping and would have certainly left a stain on my pants for everyone to see. 

Finally, five o’clock arrived. I bolted out the door and raced home. Remembering Melissa’s instruction to be diapered when she arrived, I headed over to my supply shelf. Feeling the crinkle of my pull-up as I walked, I realized technically, I was already in compliance. Of course, Melissa was likely to disagree and I was sure to end up over her knee for my transgression. My cock stiffened at the thought, and I opted to keep my Goodnites on…

Soon after, my phone rang. It was the building attendant letting me know I had a visitor. “Send her up please,” I almost yelled. 

Moments later, Melissa came through my door with a bag slung over her shoulder. I was so happy to see her, I didn’t pay it much notice. She dropped it to the floor and came and gave me a big hug. 

“Hi baby boy!” Melissa embraced me and pulled me in for a big wet kiss. “Being good?” she asked. 

“Yea-” I started to say, as her hand shot down and grabbed my ass. 

“Excuse me,” Melissa cut me off. “Where is your diaper young man?”

“It’s there,” I beamed with a grin. Melissa looked at me sternly. She squeezed my butt and patted it sharply. 

“It doesn’t feel like it’s there…” she moved her hands to my frontside and undid my pants. Yanking them down a bit she revealed my pull-ups. 

“Tsk tsk,” she scolded, tugging on the waistband. “What did I tell you about wearing pull-ups?”

“That I’m too little for them,” I said with a pout. 

“That’s right, mister.” She pushed my pants to my ankles. Taking me by the wrist, she duck-walked me over to the couch. I knew what was coming next and so did my cock. It strained against the tight enclosure of the Goodnite. 

Melissa quickly pulled me across her lap and delivers three firm swats to my diapered behind. 

“You were not being a good listener, little boy.” SMACK SMACK SMACK

“You are not ready for pull-ups.” SMACK SMACK SMACK

“Little boys like you belong in diapers.” SMACK SMACK SMACK

The spanking stung, but was not so intense as to lessen my arousal. My dick dripped into my diaper, creating some lubrication as it rubbed against Melissa’s lap. Her scolding turned me on immensely and I thought I might explode soon. 

“If you can’t behave yourself and wear your diapers like you’re supposed to,” SMACK SMACK SMACK, “then you’ll find yourself over my knee on a regular basis.” SMACK SMACK SMACK. 

Just then, I felt cool air on my backside as she yanked down the Goodnite. “Naughty little boys like you need to be spanked on their bare bottoms. This pull-up is coming down.”

The scolding stopped but the spanking continued, now more intense on my naked cheeks. My cock, still encased in the diaper, rubbed rhythmically against Melissa’s thighs as she swatted me. With a flurry of smacks, I moaned deeply and climaxed, filling the pull-up with hot cum. 

Melissa stopped spanking and rubbed my tingling bottom gently as I lay limply over her lap. After a moment she helped me to my feet then guided me across the room with a hand on my shoulder and the other firmly on my bottom, gripping both tender cheeks. 

Sticking my nose in the corner, she chided, “You stay put here while I get your diapers ready. Try not to make any more messes in your little pull-ups,” grabbing my crotch and gently kissing my cheek. She adjusted my diaper to make sure my pink bottom was on display, gave me a sharp smack and left me there with my thoughts. 

• Like 3

Great start for a Friday night with a women in charge and a man willing

and able to let her be in charge.

This story has been in my brain all my life.

Now if only she treated him a little younger and had him nurse from her

that and other things would make your story the best I ever read. Great job. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Part 8

I stood in the corner staring at the wall with my pants pooled at my ankles, still glowing from my orgasm. My bottom was delightfully warm and tingly. Behind me, I could hear Melissa rustling around. I was very eager to see what she had in store next. Fortunately she didn’t make me wait long. 

Melissa came up behind me and crouched to the floor. “Ok little boy, step out of these pants,” she said pulling them to the floor. I stepped out of them as she reached for my Goodnites. Tearing the sides she pulled them off of me saying, “all done with these big boy pull-ups. It’s time to get you back in a nice puffy diaper.”

“Yes ma’am,” I swooned. 

Smiling, Melissa turned me around and pushed me forward with a gentle hand on my naked butt. The sight before me made my mouth drop open. 

Spread on the floor was a large changing mat with a babyish pattern of diaper pins, pacifiers and baby bottles. Melissa’s bag sat open on one corner of the mat. I had not noticed when she brought it in, but there was no mistaking it for anything other than a diaper bag - it had a plasticy coating with a print of cartoon teddy bears wearing diapers. Two large babyprint diapers peaked out of one corner of the bag. In the middle of the mat lay a thick Bambino, unfolded, fluffed up and waiting for me. 

As I drooled over the changing area, Melissa smiled and me and nudged me toward the diaper. I smiled back and lay down. Melissa got right to work. 

Producing a bottle of powder from her diaper bag, Melissa cooed at me as she started applying it liberally to my crotch. 

“I know you’re gonna be a good boy for me the rest of the night and wear your diapers, right?”

I nodded. 

“That’s good honey. We don’t want to have to clean up any messy pants, do we. And I know you don’t want me to have to spank your bare bottom again…” she winked. 

I giggled at her, and wiggled my butt a little as she rubbed in the powder. 

“Ok legs up,” she said, quickly scooping up my ankles and raising my bottom off the diaper. She poured powder all over my backside and rubbed it in. She finished with a few firm slaps to my pink upturned bottom for good measure.

I could feel both sets of cheeks blush. I was in absolute heaven. Melissa wore a big grin, obviously enjoying herself too. I felt my tingling, powdered bottom touch back down on the pamper as it crinkled lightly. The sensation was bliss. 

“There,” she said, applying the tapes, “much better. Turn over and let me see that cute little padded tushy.” She again lifted my legs but spun my to the side this time, arching my butt up in the air. Wrapping her left arm around my waist, her right hand affectionately rubbed and patted my diapered backside. 

“What a cute little bottom this is!” she cooed. I was an absolute puddle, wrapped several times around her finger. 

Melissa helped me to my feet and declared, “We’ll just leave your pants off until it’s time for pajamas. That will make it much easier for me to check if your diapers need changing.” She gave my crotch a gentle squeeze. 

My gaze returned to her diaper bag. “You came all the way up here, through the lobby and on the elevator carrying that?” I asked. 

“Uh huh. And pretty sure you’re next door neighbor noticed it as I walked through your door,” she said teasingly. “Who cares anyway? My baby needs his diapies, and diapies go in a diapie bag.”

I blushed and smiled. Crouching down to look closer I asked, “may I?”

“Yes you may,” Melissa answered, adding “what good manners!” 

I pushed the zipper back to discover an array of items. There were several diapers, kids toys, pacifiers… Melissa stepped in and pushed my hands aside. “I got you a little something for bedtime,” she said. From the bottom of the bag, she pulled out a footed sleeper, baby blue with yellow duckies in my size. I could hardly believe my eyes. I stammered, “thank you..” She kissed my cheek and folded it neatly on my bed. 

“Can I go to bed now?” I asked with a smirk. 

“Hehe, no silly we’re gonna have more fun. Besides, I want to admire that puffy butt a while longer. And we haven’t even had dinner yet.”

As if on cue, there was a knock at the door. I froze, but Melissa moved quickly and opened the door. A delivery person stood holding a pizza. I flashed across the room and out of sight. I listened as Melissa paid for the pizza and brought it in, the door closing behind her. I didn’t think I’d been seen, but who could know for sure. 

Melissa opened the box and set out some plates. Dishing up some slices, she cut mine into small pieces. Rifling back in her bag, she came back to the table with a bib and a sippy cup. “Sit,” she ordered pointing to the chair. I complied, and she quickly tied the bib around my neck. “We don’t want any messy shirts.”

Filling the sippy cup with wine, she screwed the lid on and set it in front of me, “big boy juice,” she called it. She poured her self a glass and sat down. I took a big gulp and started eating the pizza with my fingers. 

Leaning into the babysitter role, Melissa spoke up, “Now, your mommy said bedtime is 8:30, but if you can behave yourself we can put on a movie after you’re in your jammies for the night.”

Wagging a stern finger at me she added, “but if you’re naughty… then I’ll have to put you to bed early with a sore stinging bottom under those diapies. It’s up to you.”

Feeling bratty, I grinned and stuck out my tongue. 

“Keep it up,” Melissa chided, “you’ll be back across my lap in no time.”

When we finished eating, Melissa wiped my hands and mouth with a baby wipe. Checking my diaper both front and back, she said, “not too wet. We’ll change you later. You go play while I clean up,” sending me toward the changing mat with a swat to my padded rear. 

I decided to keep investigating her diaper bag. Packed neatly were several more diapers, two oversized pacifiers, some baby books and a few toys… then, at the very bottom, I found the same hairbrush she had used to punish me last weekend. My mouth went dry and my bottom tingled instinctively as I pulled it from the bag. 

Suddenly Melissa was standing over me. “I told you I would bring that along, in case of any bad behavior,” she said snatching it from my grip. I felt so little sitting at her feet in a thick diapers, as she tapped the brush against her open palm. “Were you a good boy all week, wearing your diapers to bed as I instructed?” 

I nodded. She walked over to my bookshelf where the stacks of diapers and supplies were still displayed. Taking a quick inventory, she demured, “hmm… looks like you’ve used a few of these,” running her fingers across the stacks of pampers. “I suppose I believe you.”

“I promise I wore them every night!” I said indignantly. 

“Alright buster, no need to get huffy. I’m just going to leave Mr. Brush right here as a reminder,” setting the implement on top of one of the diaper stacks. “Maybe I’ll give you a ‘just because’ spanking at your next diaper change so you don’t forget who’s in charge around here.”

I pouted on the floor, while my cock stiffened inside my padding. “Oh don’t give me that look,” Melissa scolded, “here, this will make you feel better.” She handed me my sippy cup which she had refilled. 

After an hour or so, the wine did it’s work and I flooded my Bambino. I enjoyed the warm squishy feeling and knew better than to ask for a change. Soon though, Melissa announced it was pajama time. “And I bet that soggy pamper is ready to be changed, huh?”

Guiding me back to the changing mat, she untaped me and began cleaning me up. Lifting my legs over my head, she wiped my bottom thoroughly. Holding my legs there for a moment, I realized she was reaching for her hairbrush. Looking down at me, she lectured. 

“Your mommy gave me permission to spank your little behind anytime I think you need it. And it’s clear to me that she doesn’t spank you often enough. So even though you’ve been a good boy tonight, I’m going to paddle you again as a reminder to keep being good.”

A sudden smack landed on my cold, slightly damp bottom. The sting was intense. Melissa did not let up. She seemed to be trying to prove a point. I began to squirm and writhe, but she held my legs firm and continued the barrage. After several minutes, tears welled in my eyes. I tried to be brave, but eventually gave in to the emotional and physical sting and started crying. 

Melissa landed five more hard swats, then stopped and began rubbing my bottom and shushing me. Rolling me on my side, she lay down next to me and hugged me tightly. 

“Good boy,” she cooed, “that’s my good boy. I know that stings, but I also know it will be a good reminder for you to behave yourself.” She kept me in her embrace and stroked my head gently. My butt hurt a ton, but I felt oddly safe and cared for. 

Laying me down on my tummy, she reached into the diaper bag. She popped a pacifier in my mouth, and began rubbing my bottom with baby lotion. Between the cool lotion and the soothing paci, I felt calm and carefree. Melissa finished rubbing in the lotion and moved on to applying baby powder. Rolling back over, I flinched as my sore bottom connected with a waiting fresh diaper. Melissa made quick work of powdering my front and taping me securely into the clean diaper. Sitting me up, she helped me out of my t-shirt and reached for the footed sleeper. 

“Jammies time!” she cooed. I blushed as she helped me into the soft fleecy onesie. I stood, and she guided my feet into the pajamas then zipped me up. Taking a step back, she gushed. 

“Oh my what a cute cute cute little boy you are! Turn around and let me see that puffy bottom.” I smiled and obeyed. “Awww, what a cute little tushy!” She patted my rear for emphasis, making me wince slightly and bite down on my paci. 

“Ok little one, it’s already past your bedtime, but I promised a movie. Cuddle into bed and we’ll find a Disney flick for you.”

I suddenly felt exhausted, so did as I was told. Melissa turned on the TV, slipped out of her jeans and snuggled into bed next to me in just her panties and tank top. I squeezed her tightly and almost instantly fell asleep with my head on her chest.  

• Like 4