LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

being asked if you feel better after pooping

3 hours ago, Arenvos said:

I would like that, being encouraged like that when I have an accident, I always feel like I am going to be in trouble when I use my diaper, but I know I can't help it

I think that's very cute. it reminds me of when people were toddlers and would hide to go poopie, like they were doing something naughty.????☺️?❤️?? I always kinda wish that that happened to me, but then my Mommy would end up encouraging me to make poopies in my diapie and treat me like a baby, slowly overtime much to my surprise. And I actually end up enjoying it, very much.? Sorta like reverse potty training but without ever realizing it. But then Mommy would always get a smile On her face because she would always know.??☺️??❤️???❤️?❤️??????❤️????❤️ LOL!???

• Like 1
On 11/15/2021 at 10:50 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Awwwww!?

?

23 hours ago, Arenvos said:

I would like that, being encouraged like that when I have an accident, I always feel like I am going to be in trouble when I use my diaper, but I know I can't help it

me too

I know I am not going to get into trouble when I have a mess in my diaper or wet because I cannot control. I have never been asked that by my mommy but that definitely would make me coo. I love when my mommy comes and checks the back of my diaper to see if I made a poopy. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

I know I am not going to get into trouble when I have a mess in my diaper or wet because I cannot control. I have never been asked that by my mommy but that definitely would make me coo. I love when my mommy comes and checks the back of my diaper to see if I made a poopy. 

You could just be like "Mommy could you please start asking if I made a poopie in my diaper, or if I dirtyed my pants like a baby periodically?!"? "That would make me feel really little and babyish Mommy!"???????❤️?????❤️?☺️?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You could just be like "Mommy could you please start asking if I made a poopie in my diaper, or if I dirtyed my pants like a baby periodically?!"? "That would make me feel really little and babyish Mommy!"???????❤️?????❤️?☺️?

She does say those things to me too but because I am only 9 months old I am only allowed to babble so I can't really tell her. So she checks. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

She does say those things to me too but because I am only 9 months old I am only allowed to babble so I can't really tell her. So she checks. 

Awesome!??????❤️

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

It really is awesome. I love my mommy sooooooo much. 

How old is your Mommy buddy?? Also is that your biological Mommy, or is it someone playing the role of a Mommy??

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

How old is your Mommy buddy?? Also is that your biological Mommy, or is it someone playing the role of a Mommy??

No not my biological mommy. Both of my biological parents have passed away. I don't think my mommy would be very happy if I put her age up for everyone to see on this site so I am going to decline to answer that one. ?

On 11/19/2021 at 5:36 PM, Baby Foo Foo said:

No not my biological mommy. Both of my biological parents have passed away. I don't think my mommy would be very happy if I put her age up for everyone to see on this site so I am going to decline to answer that one. ?

But she's dead anyway. it's not like she would care. LOL!??? But I understand buddy. Some women are just very sensitive when it comes to their age. And I applaud you for wanting to respect your Mommy's wishes.????☺️❤️ Since you won't answer that question, will you answer this one?? Why do you like being 9 months old?? And how did you get interested in diapers? What toys do you like? And what do you like to do as a 9 month old baby?!?? Thanks again!??❤️??

• Like 1

My biological mom would have been 80 come April next year. I don't have a problem sharing that. My mommy is the ABDL lifestyle though I will not share. 

Why do I like being 9 months? That is because they are really dependent on there mommies. They are in that development stage where they have not said their first word and are still babbling, they love to be be cuddled. Most are still at the crawling stage and pulling them selves up to hold onto furniture. Because of my rare migraine disorder my balance stinks so this fits me great. I also love the feeling of being fed by my mommy. Mommy does let me feed myself with somethings and it can become a mess so a lot of times she feeds me and she makes it into a game. 

I didn't have a choice with getting into diapers. When I was 34 I started to experience severe and debilitating head pain and this brought on bladder and bowel incontinence. At the time the doctors had no idea what was going on and for years I did not have a clear diagnosis. It was rather frustrating that I had to wear diaper and not really know why. Then a group of doctors figured out I had a very rare form of a migraine disorder that causes side effects and that is what I have. Knowing what I had made me ascept the fact on why I had to wear diapers and that is around when I started to dabble in age play with. I found out pretty quickly I enjoyed it and it made me happy so I stuck with. Eventually I met a wonderful lady and she became my mommy. She is also disabled , but in a totally different way. 

As for toys of course I love them. I love playing with blocks, Trying to stack them and then knocking them down. Stacking cups, circle stacking rings, Fidget Cube, Bath Toys. Poppin Pals.

I love cuddling with my mommy, playing with toys, story time.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

My biological mom would have been 80 come April next year. I don't have a problem sharing that. My mommy is the ABDL lifestyle though I will not share. 

Why do I like being 9 months? That is because they are really dependent on there mommies. They are in that development stage where they have not said their first word and are still babbling, they love to be be cuddled. Most are still at the crawling stage and pulling them selves up to hold onto furniture. Because of my rare migraine disorder my balance stinks so this fits me great. I also love the feeling of being fed by my mommy. Mommy does let me feed myself with somethings and it can become a mess so a lot of times she feeds me and she makes it into a game. 

I didn't have a choice with getting into diapers. When I was 34 I started to experience severe and debilitating head pain and this brought on bladder and bowel incontinence. At the time the doctors had no idea what was going on and for years I did not have a clear diagnosis. It was rather frustrating that I had to wear diaper and not really know why. Then a group of doctors figured out I had a very rare form of a migraine disorder that causes side effects and that is what I have. Knowing what I had made me ascept the fact on why I had to wear diapers and that is around when I started to dabble in age play with. I found out pretty quickly I enjoyed it and it made me happy so I stuck with. Eventually I met a wonderful lady and she became my mommy. She is also disabled , but in a totally different way. 

As for toys of course I love them. I love playing with blocks, Trying to stack them and then knocking them down. Stacking cups, circle stacking rings, Fidget Cube, Bath Toys. Poppin Pals.

I love cuddling with my mommy, playing with toys, story time.

Wow!!!!???? All that sounds very awesome buddy. I like a lot of those same things too. Although my baby age is 1 Year old. So I'm a little bit older than you. Hehehe!? Not by much though, so big brother's still a baby too just like you! And I'd LOVE to play with you.??????❤️?❤️??❤️☺️

• Like 2

It is absolutely lovely being in this lifestyle and having a wonderful supporting mommy. I have such a blast with it. 

One thing I have never done is interact with other adult babies where it be in role playing or in person play. That is something that sounds amazing. 

2 minutes ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

It is absolutely lovely being in this lifestyle and having a wonderful supporting mommy. I have such a blast with it. 

One thing I have never done is interact with other adult babies where it be in role playing or in person play. That is something that sounds amazing. 

Would you like to do that with me sometime?????❤️☺️

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Would you like to do that with me sometime?????❤️☺️

Thank You , you would have to help me with it though. 

I have to go and get my diaper changed and then story time and bedtime. Night Night. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

Thank You , you would have to help me with it though. 

I have to go and get my diaper changed and then story time and bedtime. Night Night. 

Absolutely buddy! I would be more than happy to help you!?????❤️☺️??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1