LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

being asked if you feel better after pooping

17 minutes ago, justanotherdiaperlover said:

I mean, if we consider my GF a caregiver, then plenty of times! It's more of a friendly teasing thing but it doesn't bother me! I find it a little bit nice that she says that.

awww how sweet if her

• Like 2

No, but I would love to be asked if I feel better after a good poo-poo!☺️???? An Daddy would be like, "Does baby feel better now that he made a big doo-doo in his diaper?!" Or he would say, "does baby like his dirty diapie?!" Or, "baby did you make a poo in your diaper?!" Or he would say, "do you have poopie pants buddy?!" "Can daddy change you, my little grown down?!"?☺️?????❤️?❤️ Or he would say, "you wanna diaper?!" Or, "Does baby want his diaper changed maybe?!" And check my diaper before I had time to answer!?☺️???❤️ Such a good Daddy!!!!!!!? Taking care of his little boy!☺️???❤️

• Like 3
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

No, but I would love to be asked if I feel better after a good poo-poo!☺️???? An Daddy would be like, "Does baby feel better now that he made a big doo-doo in his diaper?!" Or he would say, "does baby like his dirty diapie?!" Or, "baby did you make a poo in your diaper?!" Or he would say, "do you have poopie pants buddy?!" "Can daddy change you, my little grown down?!"?☺️?????❤️?❤️ Or he would say, "you wanna diaper?!" Or, "Does baby want his diaper changed maybe?!" And check my diaper before I had time to answer!?☺️???❤️ Such a good Daddy!!!!!!!? Taking care of his little boy!☺️???❤️

that's almost exactly what I want except I want a mommy 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JP403 said:

that's almost exactly what I want except I want a mommy 

We all have our preferences!?? I wouldn't mind a Mommy, as long as it was @ghostie she'd be the perfect Mommy for me!?☺️?❤️?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JP403 said:

ah what's perfect about her?

Well for one thing she's a lot younger than my actual mom. My mom's old, as much as I love her.? She has short hair, I love Mommies with short hair. And she said she would take me to the park, and play with me, and buy me toys, and give me rules. She also said I don't have to be a big boy and do potty training or wear big boy underwear.??☺️??❤️ Plus her boobies would be huge, so she'd have plenty of milk for her teeny tiny little guy. I would LOVE to be breastfed by her!???❤️ And she LOVES changing diapers and making meals. She also knows what I want and how to baby me!?☺️???❤️ She also has a very similar personality to my mine. And we like the same kinda things, and she's a hugger and a kisser like me and very affectionate???❤️

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well for one thing she's a lot younger than my actual mom. My mom's old, as much as I love her.? She has short hair, I love Mommies with short hair. And she said she would take me to the park, and play with me, and buy me toys, and give me rules. She also said I don't have to be a big boy and do potty training or wear big boy underwear.??☺️??❤️ Plus her boobies would be huge, so she'd have plenty of milk for her teeny tiny little guy. I would LOVE to be breastfed by her!???❤️ And she LOVES changing diapers and making meals. She also knows what I want and how to baby me!?☺️???❤️ She also has a very similar personality to my mine. And we like the same kinda things, and she's a hugger and a kisser like me and very affectionate???❤️

wow that's awesome except I prefer long hair

5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I would want mine to be in her early 20s or early 30s.???????❤️☺️?❤️??☺️

ah cool

5 hours ago, Andrewmegamax said:

Yes always in a diaper it feels so ecstacy

too bad I don't know that too well because I don't have diaper very often

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I have never been asked this by my mommy or babysitter, but it does feel much better in my tummy after I go poopy in my diaper. 

oh I bet your little tummy does feel better after going poo poo in your diaper