LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mini brands

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

I legit love them! So tiny, but so real. If I had money and space I'd be setting up a market lol But then I don't think bodega cats play well with tiny groceries.

71paSfF30mL._AC_SL1080_.jpg

Hahaha!??? That's SO cool buddy!????❤️ I think you would definitely have a lot of fun with that!?☺️❤️?❤️☺️?

• Like 2

@DailyDiYeah they’re really cool, I’m just hoping the have a pampers one since pampers has played a huge roll in my life lol..

I think it would be bad if you had cats they’d think they have new toys!  I know mines like that has to mess with everything and loves loves cords and wires.. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Kaylaindiapers said:

@DailyDiYeah they’re really cool, I’m just hoping the have a pampers one since pampers has played a huge roll in my life lol..

I think it would be bad if you had cats they’d think they have new toys!  I know mines like that has to mess with everything and loves loves cords and wires.. 

They have Wet Ones wipes, so they are half way there!

• Like 3
10 hours ago, baka said:

A supermarket chain here in Australia had a promotion with things like this. They had nappies as one of the items.

tumblr_pd9xpkwsSu1so985do4_640.jpg

too cute!

You can also get dollhouse sized diaper boxes on ebay.

• Like 1
On 10/16/2021 at 1:54 PM, Kaylaindiapers said:

I’m just hoping the have a pampers one since pampers has played a huge roll in my life

Mine too, mine too. My dad worked for a company that distributed them when I was a kid, so he had access to them at a good price. Thus. I was pretty much raised in the Pampers of the 1980's. I remember wishing at the time that I could try Luvs - they were being heavily promoted. But looking back at it now, I should have been happy with what I had! Unlimited Pampers. What a time to be alive.