LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BEST TERMS FOR DIAPER COVERS?

AbabeBill

FAVORITE TERMS FOR DIAPER COVERS  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What’s you most favorite term for your diaper cover? What do you most enjoy them referred to as?

• Plastic Pants
    • Plastic Panties
    • Rubber Pants
    • Rubber Panties
    • Baby Pants
    • Baby Panties
    • Vinyl Pants
    • Vinyl Panties
    • Waterproof Pants
    • Waterproof Panties
    • Rubbers
    • Diaper covers
    • Other

On 11/2/2021 at 3:39 PM, Little Christine said:

I have never heard "diaper shorts" 

yea, just a term i came up with. i consider pants to have long legs down to the ankles (or there about), most diaper covers do not go that far and are in fact very short. panties has the strong connotation for me for lady's underwear, as i don't wear lady's undies (no judgement if anyone does) i don't like calling them panties. covers works and i do use the term, but i find it a boring and utilitarian word... or something like that lol and diapers are fun! so shorts works for me! shorts is a fun word, another word for men's underwear (i do wear boxer-briefs when not in diapers), and it's in the title of one of my favorite old school original nickelodeon shows (salute your shorts!).

• Like 1

The long legged ones are "trousers", Pants are the short legged ones If they do not have a fly, they are "panties". Go to RUBBER PANTIES'R'US and look at the escerpt from the 1950 Sears Layette

• 1 month later...

Bout a week ago, in the nursing home, I was talking to one ofthe nurses. she was 26. She was tellongmethat a certain antibiotc was used for "pink eye" whicb she said came from getting poop in ones eye I said that THAT would be quite a trick and she said that some presons might use the pillow for lumbar support and then moved it back under their head after it got some facal matteri on it it. I siad "I have the ure fot THAT; rubber pantis" and she laughted and said " Rubber pants?: I haven't heard that one in years"

• Haha 1

Waterproof pants or diaper covers. Although I have diaper covers that are not plastic--they are cloth "bloomers" that I wear oveer waterproof pants and diapers. Rubber isn't used any more. It is either vinyl or in my case, polyurethane laminate (PUL) diaper covers.