LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stay in diapers day

5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Doc gave me a steroid shot to try and help my back some. Its not working, but it does have my heart racing and I'm sweating and peeing like crazy. Full diaper day to be sure.

That's good buddy. Diapers always make me happy!???☺️???❤️?????❤️? Nothing like a good diaper day!???❤️

5 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Let the doctor know, your side effects! And there may be a different steroid he can give you next time. 

I will. This was a "first attempt" of a cocktail that has worked for me in the past for migraines, so he decided to try it for nerve pain.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I will. This was a "first attempt" of a cocktail that has worked for me in the past for migraines, so he decided to try it for nerve pain.

That makes sense buddy!☺️

8 hours ago, Diaperednwet said:

A full diaper doesn’t sound too bad lol

A full diaper sounds awesome buddy. Nothing like sitting on a nice soft warm poo-poo in your diaper!☺️❤️ It's heaven!?❤️????❤️?

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Doc gave me a steroid shot to try and help my back some. Its not working, but it does have my heart racing and I'm sweating and peeing like crazy. Full diaper day to be sure.

Good luck I ended up with ablations I didn't do so well with the shots myself , I was more anxious than usual the staying padded help me a bit but mmj helped me recover from the pain. ??