LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time for a Change

I had worked at Salem Municipal as a COBOL programmer for 18 years. I got the job straight out of community college as a two year stint and the next thing you know two years kept getting extended until today.  I just finished a meeting with HR and our new IT manager Mary Hutchinson.  Mary had joined the team as IT manager at the beginning of the year.  The new mayor and council were focused on smaller government and lower taxes and Mary was brought in to find efficiencies in the system.   She inherited a traditional IT department of twenty staff.  Our current system was paid for since we have had it for over twenty years.  We got it during the Y2K crisis. It was expensive at the time so no further major investments have been made since then.  I was brought in to maintain the software as the company that sold the system had since shut down.  I learned COBOL and was happy to continue maintaining the system, run user reports and make small enhancements as requested.  It was a pretty chill job until today.  In April it was announced that the bulk of our department had been outsourced to GSS (Government Support Services Inc.)   Starting in May the network support and help desk had been transitioned to GSS.  In my meeting I had found out that there was a project to transition from the old system to a new web based system also provided by GSS.  I was expected to help the data migration team move to the new system over the summer and then there would be a package that included pay and health care benefits until the end of the year. 

I experienced the change in service with the help desk.  Before, I could speak to one of the guys - now I had to put in a help desk ticket and wait.  If a user wanted a new report they had to put in a ticket and I had to respond to the help desk ticket.  They measured the time to respond and time to completion.  The old help desk of four guys had disappeared.   One of them applied and got work in the municipal works yard, another got a job with an outside consulting firm.  One was left to help co-ordinate things in the transition and another was already posted to some exotic position in the Bahamas or something.  I think he got the deluxe counseling services where they do a complete assessment of your skills and they found some sort of service management position for him.  Part of my package also included the deluxe counseling service.  I understand not everyone was offered that package but, according to Mary, my profile afforded them the opportunity to offer the comprehensive outplacement service.  They thought it would make a dramatic change in my life.

After the meeting with HR I was in shock!   Mary suggested that I talk it over with one of the staff or take the rest of day off to process things and set up my first appointment.  I returned to my cubicle completely dumbfounded and I am sure it showed in my face.  I felt numb when Kim came by and hung over my cubicle just to check and see how I was doing.  I liked Kim, she was a web design/marketing communication person they hired out of college last summer.  I really liked her, her chestnut brown hair flowed easily over her shoulders and framed a sweet face and covered her greatest assets, but she had positioned herself such that her assets were also covered by the cubicle divider.  Her warm brown eyes showed compassion as she inquired as to how I was feeling and if I had any thoughts for the next steps.  I wasn’t sure as I was still getting over the shock of the changes and wasn’t sure that I was that employable and I didn’t want to be on the street.  She encouraged me to take the counseling that Mary had arranged for me.  “They will cover everything for you and you may be surprised where you end up” she said as smiled warmly and then continued on her way.   I flipped through the package and found the card for Marie Couche, her title was Occupation Counselor at AB Occupational Integration Services Inc.  One guy here got a sweet gig in the Bahamas, I am not the adventurous type, but what could it hurt to see what they have for me?  Besides, anywhere is better than being on the street.  I was too nervous to call her on the phone so I sent an email and suggested I would be available on Thursday afternoon.  The rest of the day I was in a fog.   I don’t even remember going home, but I showed up at home and let the landlady know that I got my notice.  She was concerned and invited me in for dinner.  She was happy knowing that I had a package until the end of the year. 

Thursday afternoon I met Marie and she explained they were a full service agency and would take care of all me occupational adjustment needs.  We started with a battery of tests including a personality assessment, what I liked about the job and my aspirations.  It became evident I didn’t really have any aspirations.  I was just happy plugging along and didn’t want to worry about paying bills or ending up on the street.  We concluded the session with an overview plan for the next two months that included a doctor’s assessment and a trip to the dentist all to ensure I was in top notch shape and could endure the stress of change.  She also gave me a list of links to articles and some podcasts.  I was to listen all of the podcasts and do the medical visits before our next meeting in two weeks.

When we met again the counselor had nailed it. I had no aspirations and it appeared I would be happy to fritter away my life amounting to nothing.  The sad reality was that if I died today there would be no one at my funeral.  What a pathetic life!  She had some options for me that could make a difference in my life.  The first option was one taken by a help desk colleague to take job at the municipal works, it paid the bills.  They would need another unskilled laborer to help clear snow and fix pot holes.  My fitness level was fair, but I doubted that I could survive that for long. The second option was a job opening in Colorado.  This meant a big move with no supports in place.  The third option that blew me away was to be retrained starting as a baby.  She thought this option would fit me best because I would not have to worry about paying bills or doing anything but please my new mommy.  If I became a baby again I thought life would be pretty chill.  I was quizzed further on my family and friends and it was not that I had any strong ties with anyone other than my landlady.  As it turned out the stark reality was that I would not be missed.  I had the freedom to take a job anywhere or do anything and I had nothing holding me back other than my lack of motivation to move on.  I suspected that a week after the municipality moved to the new system that the staff that I supported would soon forget me.  I had a week to think about the baby option and Mary gave me some pod casts about the adult baby lifestyle to listen to.  If I was happy with that option my life would change significantly once I was finished with work.  Mary did reinforce one more thing.  I was not to talk about this option to anyone.  This was something just for me to consider.  I was back in a fog as I left the appointment as I thought about what it would be like to be a baby again.  I had a week to listen to the podcasts and think about a totally new life.

Friday I was back in my cubicle working through the data migrations.  The test transition to the new system was going as well as could be expected.  Kim was assigned to train the utilities department on the inventory and purchasing functions and came by to review the migrated data and to do a test run before the afternoon training.  She asked how the job search was going and asked if there were any interesting options.  I mentioned there were a few options including a position in Colorado that may fit. 

Next day I thought I would do a run.  In earlier days I would run through the park and commune with the trees on a weekly basis.  I thought it would be good to do it again and listen to one of those podcasts that Marie gave me.    As I got to the entrance of the park I thought I saw Kim.  It was her.  She waited for me to come to her and asked me if I wanted to join her on her run through the woods.  The podcast was turned off and we started our run together.  I always liked her, and she was attractive.  Her toned body reflected well in the early sunlight.  I worked hard to keep pace with her.  I would glance over to see her breasts bounce in rhythm to her strides.  Between huffing and puffing I replied to her comments and questions about work, the project and my future prospects.  Forty minutes seemed like five as we circled back to our starting point.  As we stopped I bent down to recover my breath with my hands holding me up on my knees looking up at her.  I couldn’t take my eyes off of her breasts and woke up from stupor as she said “I am up here.”  She put her hands under her breasts and pushed them up and said “Sorry Sweetie, these are for boyfriends and babies only.”  I straightened up and apologized.  She seemed okay and let it go with a “see you on Monday.”  We went our separate ways.  I returned home finishing the podcast, showered and thought about feeding off of those beautiful breasts reserved for boyfriends and babies.  Maybe as an adult baby she would let me have a try.  I don’t know where that thought came from.  It was weird since I was almost old enough to be her dad. 

The weekend was wasted away as usual except I took time to listen to the podcasts given to me by Marie.  By Sunday night I was ready to commit to be an adult baby. During my next meeting with Marie we confirmed that the best course of action for me would be to start over again as an adult baby.  Then she covered the paperwork.  It required that I sign a power of attorney and that I get independent advice and be witnessed by a Lawyer.  She referred me to Anne Howe a local lawyer.  With the POA the company could negotiate an even better package for me as well as full control over my adoption process.  The details of the training and placement would wait until all the paperwork was complete.  I was to advise people that I was considering a placement out of state and it would probably be in Colorado.  The company would take care of my placement including the timing of concluding my rental agreement.  They would have control my finances and ensure that all the bills were paid and that I exited with a clean slate.  I did not have to worry about thing.  On the pretext of looking for a job I still scheduled my weekly meetings with Marie.  Next week would be with the lawyer to deal with the legal issues; meanwhile Marie gave me a few more podcasts to listen to in the evenings.

The data migration was going well, in fact too well.  I could see I would be out of my position early.  This new group knew what they were doing.   When I arrived at my next meeting with Marie she reviewed the POA and signed contracts forwarded from the lawyer and the progress of the migration project.  She announced that they had negotiated an extension of my benefits and that my paid vacation would start in mid-August.  This would fit with my initial training and placement.  She also arranged for the termination of my rental agreement with my landlady and the moving and storage of my personal effects from the suite after I would be finished with work and starting my training.  Finally we had agreed on the cover story.  They had found a work placement for me in Fort Collins Colorado starting in October since the truth of my real choice would be too weird.    The next week, my appointment was spent at the medical clinic where they took more samples, surprised me with a chip implant and gave me a prescription to be filled and used up before I started my new placement.  The next set of podcasts I remembered had something to do with diapers, but I could not remember the details.  The podcast of how to act like a baby pulled no punches.  I was worried it was going to show while I was at work, but there were no comments or reactions other than congratulations for the new job starting in October.  In the last week of work the system had cut over and was working well.  I had to stick around just in case things blew up and nothing happened so I spent my time making sure everything was filed away and cleaned up my work area.  In the last meeting with Marie she gave me instructions on how I was to be processed.    After all the goodbyes were said I was to check into the Holiday Inn Express by 6:00 and make myself comfortable and wait until someone came to my room to pick me up.  They would take care of everything.  Your days of worrying about paying bills or being on the street would be over. 

• Like 4

I checked into the hotel and they gave me the room key and I headed to the room.  This was really going to happen!  It was a nice room.  I took off my shoes and set down my wallet, phone and stuff on the desk.  I turned on the TV to see what was up and waited for a knock on the door.   I opened the door and was greeted by two awesome ladies.  Both of them were about five foot ten with long blonde hair and the bronze tan of a Greek goddess.   The one Goddess came in, turned off the TV, and ordered me to strip.  The second Goddess followed, closed the door and had brought in a large black bag and placed it on the bed.  She started to unpack the contents of the bag on the bed as the first Goddess supervised my undressing.  I placed all my clothes in a pile on the floor and stood back up.  The first Goddess said “Before we begin, let’s confirm a few things.”  The second Goddess pulled out her smart phone and pointed ii at me.  “You need to repeat the following: it is your declaration that you willingly and knowingly consign yourself to become an adult baby.” She said as she handed me a page with the declaration.  While completely naked I read the declaration.

I am an adult baby.
I am more of a possession than a person and have no rights except as my mommy gives me.
I am owned by my mommy for the sole purpose of her pleasure and entertainment and the pleasure and entertainment of her friends.
Mommy provides everything that I need and I give every part of me to my mommy to use as she pleases.
The centre of my universe and being is my mommy.
My Mommy sets all the rules and I am always to obey my mommy.
I am not allowed to speak other than what my mommy allows.
I am to call my mommy ma ma and her friends are called na na, da da and ba ba.
My mommy will instruct me on any additional words to be added to my vocabulary.
Clothing is optional and diapers are mandatory.
I am to wear diapers to signify my status as her baby at all times.
I am not to stand or walk; at best, I can sit, crawl or move at mommy's direction.
My mommy will ensure that I am fed and cared of appropriately and I will gladly accept whatever she gives me.
I give my life and independence entirely to my mommy for her use and pleasure and freely give up all rights for her to use me as an object of her care, training and desire.
I declare these things today to my mommy and owner, as her adult baby and possession.

“Good” she said, now we can get started.  The second Goddess put the phone down and got out a tube of hair remover and started to apply it to my skin.  This took some time.  It was fast and easy on my back side and front.  It took more time around my face, neck and legs.  It gave off a very distinct smell and started to burn in a few spots.  When she was finished coating me in the cream they had me walk to the bathroom and then turned on the shower and pulled the curtain open.  I had to wait for awhile as they used a nylon pot scrubber on my back and checked the results.  It must have been good as they had me step into the shower and rinse the rest of the cream off of me.  I was ready to step out of the shower when they turned off the shower and had me sit in the bathtub.  They turned on the water and added some lemon scented soap.  I soaked in the bath water when the second Goddess came back half dressed and said “It is time to wash your hair.”  She put some shampoo in my hair and started to massage my scalp.  After a time she took a small bucket of water and rinsed my head.  She then reached to the front of the tub and pulled the plug and picked up a towel.  I waited for the water to be mostly drained and started to step up and over the tub and was greeted with the towel.  She towel dried me and then led me back to the bed.  The bed was laid out with a change mat with a diaper set down in the center and some bottles on the night table by the side of the bed.  I was centered on the diaper, powdered and the diaper was taped up.  Then a soother was stuck in my mouth and I was pulled into a sitting position.  “Hands up” she commanded as she pulled a black onesie over my head and through my arms.  She pulled it down to my waist and had my lay down so she could pull it through and snap it up. The other lady picked up my wallet, glasses, phone and keys and said “Well Baby what do we have here?  Does a baby need glasses to read?” “No” she said as she handed them to the other Goddess lady which put my glasses on the floor and stepped on them.  She then picked them up and threw them in the trash.  “Does baby need a wallet, phone or keys? No, baby doesn’t need any of these things” she said as she handed them to the second lady who dropped them into her big black bag.  Then the first lady picked up my pile of clothes and one by one starting with my shirt they watched me react as they took their time inspecting each item and then dropping it into the trash.  The second lady packed up the bottle of baby powder, tube of hair remover and the change mat into the black bag.  Looking around the room there was nothing left.  It was either in the bag or in the trash.  I was wearing only a diaper and a black onesie.  I had no plan to go anywhere and now it sank in that my destiny was set.  It was time to live in the moment of being a baby.  I was wondering if anyone was going to miss me.  I don’t think so.  I would miss Kim, but nothing was going to come of it.  “Okay baby boy, let’s get you dinner” said the first goddess lady as the second one rummaged around the black bag and pulled out a baby bottle.  They had me sit back on the bed and then suck from the bottle, when the second lady said “No, no, wait, this is not right.” I stopped and then watched as she pulled out some black bands and two oversized mittens.  She took the bottle from me and said “hands out.”  I held out my hands and she slid and buckled up some restraint type mittens.  These were the mittens used for dementia patients so they don’t harm themselves.  Once the mittens were in place she handed back the bottle between my two mittens and I started back to work on my bottle.  While I was sucking on my meal they fastened the black ankle cuffs to my legs.

It felt like a long emotional day.  I was giving up my old life and trusting the AB Occupational Integration Services Inc for my new life.  So far it was a drastic change and these two ladies made sure I knew what I was giving up and going to.  I feeling tired as I was sucking my bottle and dealing with the emotional trauma of this change.  I was going forward with nothing!  I was having a hard time staying awake as one of the ladies got up and left the room.  Life and time was slowing down as I continued to suck the formula and watched the other Goddess still in the room.  My eyelids were feeling very heavy as I started to suck more air.  She came over to me and took the bottle and put it on the night table. Then she placed a towel over her shoulder, sat down on the bed and leaned me forward with my head on to her shoulder.  Then she started to burp me by giving some solid thumps on my back.   Thump, thump, thump and I could feel the air coming up.  It was quite unnerving as I started to feel I was losing control.  Thump, thump, thump and burp!  One more time and then she let me lean back on the bed as she started to get dressed again.  I guess she did not want me to ruin her fine clothes when I was in the bath or she was burping me.  The tiredness and the events of day were starting to claim me as the first goddess wheeled a box into the room it took effort to keep my eyes open.  They opened the lid to the box and set it down and asked me to step up and into the box.  I was tired and my legs were starting to feel like jelly.  With their help I curled up inside the box.  They made sure my soother was in place and then fastened me down so I could not move.  Finally a set of airpods were placed in my ears and I started to hear calming sounds and a track of “I want to be a baby.  All I want to be is an adult baby.  I need to wear diapers.  I feel secure wearing diapers.”   The lid was closed and I was in darkness as I felt being rolled along a hallway, lifted into something and then a car ride.  I soon fell asleep.

• Like 3

I woke up in the morning secured to a crib.  A lady came in holding a bottle, let down one side of the crib and put the bottle between my mittens.  I was in a new place, secured in a crib and started to suck on my bottle and the lady said “Auntie will come back and get you cleaned up and dressed for breakfast.”  As I started drinking the bottle I heard a puppy bark and a door close.    Auntie came back with a guy dressed up a French maid that followed behind her.  I was lifted out of the crib onto a changing pad.  I was then pulled up as Auntie put my head on her shoulder where there was hand towel.  She then held me tight and started patting my back.  Then she started patting harder.  She was burping me!  Out came a burp.  Then she unsnapped my onesie and pulled the top over my head and then I was lowered on my back wearing just my full messy diaper looking up at Auntie and the maid.  “Okay baby, time to get you dressed for an exciting day.  This is your first full day as an adult baby.  Do you know what that means?” Auntie asked and I started to reply by saying “yes mommy”.  I was greeted with a slap across my face.  “No you don’t.  First babies don’t talk.  Second I am not your mommy.  Once we get you trained in the basics, your mommy will pick you up.    This time I will let this pass, in the future we will make sure you remember your place, Okay!” Auntie said.   I was ready to reply with okay when I was met with a steely gaze!  I nodded up and down a yes.  My Auntie continued with a lecture that babies and children are only to speak when spoken to.  Mommies and their friends will speak to and through babies but they do not expect a baby to speak back clearly.  “So sweetie you can goo-goo and ga-ga all you want, but as a baby you are never to speak back to an adult. When I ask a question I am not expecting you to answer.  I do all the thinking for you.  Your job is to agree.  Is that clear?  Of course it is.  So what are you? You are an adult baby.  You know from last night that an adult baby is possession and that you are owned by me.  Right now your sole purpose is to serve me and my friends and make me happy.  You will learn to do as you are told and act like a baby.” Auntie finished her piece as I saw the maid get a diaper and some bottles.  She was standing behind Auntie holding them in her hand.    

“Now let’s get you cleaned up and ready for breakfast.”   Auntie said as she stepped away and the maid knelt in front of me.  She undid the tapes to my diaper and then lifted my legs up and back.  She pulled down the diaper and used the diaper to scrape yesterday’s meals that have made their way through me.  She then pulled some wipes and continued to wipe me down as Aunty watched over the operation.  The maid handed the used wipes and the diaper over to Auntie who sealed up the mess and dropped it in the garbage pail by the crib.  My legs were let down and a fresh diaper was slid under me.  A quick slap to the side with the instruction from the maid “up” and I lifted my bottom so she could continue to slide the diaper under me.  Next was a quick inspection of my underside – all was clean – and then a sprinkle of powder before the job was completed by taping up both sides of the diaper.  I could see Auntie rooting around in the closet with about a dozen outfits on hangers.  She did not seem happy with any of them.  She then went over to another shelf and pulled out a mustard yellow and green garment and handed it to the maid. 

The maid pulled me up to a sitting position and said “hands up”.  I put my hands up and looked up proudly to Auntie as the maid opened the garment and threaded it into my arms and over my head.  She then pulled down the garment to my waist. “Lie down” she said and I lay down on the change mat.  She tugged the garment down and then slapped my side and I instinctively raised my hips so she could pull the garment over my diaper and then I heard the clicks of the snaps.  Snap, Snap Snap, Snap – four snaps and then I was good to go.    The maid pulled me up by my hands into a sitting position and got me ready for inspection by Auntie.  It looked like the maid was also looking for approval as she glanced at me and then Auntie.  Auntie responded with “you have done well with this tyke.  Bring him along for breakfast.”

Aunty exited first and then the maid and I followed.   I am a baby and know to crawl behind the maid out the door and down the hallway to the kitchen.   As I crawled to the kitchen a high chair was in sight by the kitchen table that is set for breakfast.   “Puppy” Auntie callrd, “Puppy, come here”.   As I went to the highchair I noticed out of the corner of my eye an exuberant ‘puppy’ running to Auntie.  Except for one thing – this was no puppy.  He was huge and he was a person, dressed like a puppy with a tail ‘running’ on his hands and knees to Auntie.  I stopped crawling as I saw him bounding to Auntie and she said “heel.”  A slap on my diapered bottom kept me going to the high chair.  I stopped at the bottom of the chair and looked up, what do I do?  Can I stand - pleading with my eyes.  The maid helped me up into the chair.  I settled in as she snapped the table around me and then snapped my hands which were still in the mittens from last night to the sides of the high chair.  I was not going anywhere!  Now I looked down at the kitchen table.  It had flowers, salt and pepper and white china with a glass and cup set out for breakfast.  The yellow table cloth was fancy and the white linens and china was very cheery and bright. 

The puppy was still bouncing up and down in front of Aunty – he was very excited!  She announced to puppy it was breakfast time.  Settle down or you will eat outside.  She pulled him by the collar over to a corner of the kitchen and then snapped in a leash to the collar.  Puppy now sat on his knees, he seemed resigned and looked up at me in the high chair with seemingly knowing eyes.  I wondered how long he had been here and why he wanted to be a dog?  So far I loved being a baby.  I do next to nothing and my mommy would pamper me for the rest of my life.  The Maid went over to the stove and dished out oatmeal in one side of the dog bowl, a china bowl and two plastic bowls.  She then went over to the sink and filled the other side of the bowl with some water and brought it down to the corner and placed it in front of the puppy.   As the maid headed back to kitchen counter the puppy wasted no time making a noise as it was slurping the water from the bowl.   Auntie pulled out a small black box and pushed a button on it – quiet – I heard a buzz coming from the puppy.  The puppy stopped and then I heard a very quiet whine from the puppy.  “That is a warning” Auntie said and then added “slow down – you have all day to eat your breakfast.  You are not going anywhere, you just need to obey me.  After I sit down you may quietly have your breakfast.”  Auntie went to the table and made a nod to the maid.  After Auntie sat down the maid came with a china bowl with oatmeal topped with some raspberries and blueberries in one hand and a coffee pot in the other hand.  She set the bowl down and went around to pour her coffee.  The maid went back and put the coffee pot away and then brought a pitcher with Orange Juice and poured Auntie a glass of orange juice.  Auntie started her breakfast as the maid went back to put the juice pitcher away and got a plastic bowl and wooden spoon.  The maid pulled up a chair by my high chair.  Auntie said “time for your breakfast baby, be a good boy and eat it all up.”   The maid loaded the spoon of the oatmeal mush and directed it to my face –“open wide” she said – I opened, but it was not enough.  The spoon got tipped up and into my mouth – ouch - it was hot – it was burning the roof of my mouth and I pushed it back out.  The maid would have none of it and slapped the inside of my thigh and said “eat up now!”  “It is too hot!”  I said.  At that point Auntie turned around, looked at me with daggers coming out of her eyes and said  “That’s it baby – no more breakfast for you and you just earned yourself a spanking.”   The maid took the wooden spoon and bowl with oatmeal and walked over and spooned the oatmeal into the puppy’s bowl.  He looked at me and back at the bowl and continued to eat the oatmeal.

Meanwhile Auntie finished her breakfast as the maid went to the living room.  The maid came back and said everything was ready and took off the table from the high chair and unclipped my mittens from the side and helped me down to the floor.   Auntie got up from her chair, looked down at me and gave me a quick kick to my padded behind and said “move – now!”  Auntie led the way and the maid followed.

Auntie sat down on a chair and motioned for me to come beside her.  I crawled quickly dreading the impending consequences.  She took my chin in her hand and pointed my head up to her and said “I know baby this will hurt you more than it will hurt me, but you have to learn your place.  Babies do not talk.  We do everything we can for you and the least you can do is to show gratitude.”   “but mommy” I said.  I received a quick slap and a rebuke of “No talking.  I am not your mommy.  I am your Auntie and I am getting you ready to meet you new owner or mommy.  You have to learn to be a good baby.  No more talking back or we will triple your spanking okay.   Crawl up and over my lap.”   I crawled over onto her lap.  There was a light slap on my diaper. I thought I could get away with this.  Then there was some pulling and the sound of the snap, snap, snap, snap the onesie was being undone and pulled up to my waist.  The next thing I knew the diaper was being pulled down.  Auntie said “Baby I am going to introduce you to Mr. Paddle”.  Whack! Ouch I cried and put my hands over the area of impact – it stung!  “Baby if you are going make any noise, it will be crying as a baby.  Move your hands as it will hurt even more if I hit your hands, and if I hit your hands that does not count.” She instructed.   “Owie mommy – it hurt.” I said.   “It is supposed to dear, and it is going to hurt some more as you spoke back to me again.  Now move your hands.” She commanded.   I was slow to move my hands and the paddle smacked my hands incased in their mittens.  That hurt and I quickly moved my hands in front of me.  Smack!  My bottom was hit again.  “That is two!” she counted.   Smack – “that is three.” She said.  “Owie! I cried.  Smack – “that is four!” she continued.  Smack!  “That is five!” she said.  Ah ah I knew I had to learn to cry like a baby then maybe she will stop. Smack – “that is six.” She said as this was now really starting to hurt.  I rolled to the side on her lap. Smack, Smack, Smack – “that is nine.  Baby, roll back.” She commanded.   Smack!  “Ten, that is all that would be if you were not so bad.    This is your new life baby.  No talking, no fighting back.  I will show mercy and we will do ten more and then we can go back to normal.  I need you to be crying like a baby and showing me that you are sorry for what you did in the high chair and for talking back.  Let’s finish this up.” She said this as the maid was watching and then turned around and headed back to kitchen.   Smack! I was thankful for the break and it was hard to keep my hands away from the area of impact.  Smack!  Then it came “mwa ahah” Smack.  I was starting to cry like a baby.  Smack it was hurting so much I really started to cry. Smack, Smack, Smack.  Now the tears were coming.  Mwa ahh baa baa gaa gaaaaa.  Smack, smack smack the last three were lighter and showed some mercy. 

The diaper came up and the onesie was pulled down and snapped in place.   I was pulled up and placed kneeling in front of Auntie and crying a real cry with tears rolling from my eyes and my hands rubbing up and down on the back of the diaper.  It felt hot under my diaper – almost as hot the oatmeal I had refused.  “Okay let’s go back and finish up.” She said as she pointed to the kitchen and I started to crawl in that direction.  When I got to the kitchen table the maid was by the highchair ready to help me up.  She pulled me up and then it hurt as I sat down on the hardwood surface of the chair.  I was shifting around trying to find a place of comfort.  There was none.  The table went back into place.  Then the maid went back to the counter without securing my hands.  She came back with a bottle and placed it on the high chair.  She then pulled both my hands together around the bottle.   Auntie had just come back into the kitchen and said “drink up sweetie.”  She walked past the high chair over to the puppy who had his head down so he did not get caught up in the drama. 

“Puppy let’s go out and play fetch while our maid finishes cleaning up and baby keeps her company” Auntie said as she pulled the puppy along to the door.  She rolled the door open and threw a stick outside with the command “go fetch”.  He ran out ahead of her and then Auntie stepped out with instructions to the maid to come out and join them when she was finished cleaning up.

• Like 2

I took my time finishing the bottle as the maid washed the dishes and put them away.  She cleared the table and wiped down the counters and did not say a word.   Meanwhile I was working on the bottle.  I tipped my head back and started to finish the bottle.  She then started to clean the floors.  After she put the broom away she came to get me.  She took the bottle and the high chair table and put them away.  She came back and leaned into me and pulled me toward her and then started to burp me.  I got the thump, thump, thump on my back until something came up.   She did it again until I burped.  She then helped me down on the floor and pointed to the door and said “outside”.  A swift kick to my already bruised bottom and I crawled quickly to the door with the maid behind me.  She stopped to pick-up a few things and met me at the door.  She rolled open the door and waited for me to look outside and crawl onto the patio.  I could see Auntie and the puppy on the grass playing fetch.  I was surprised that puppy did not seem to tire of it.   The maid took me to the edge of the grass by the patio and put down the bag and opened it.  Auntie threw the stick closer to us and watched as the maid pulled out big plastic blocks.  The puppy was bounding in our direction with Auntie strolling behind.

I didn’t know what to do.  I was on the grass and there were now some blocks on the grass so I picked up a block and inspected it.  Auntie walked up to me, kneeled down and put her finger under my chin and directed it to her and asked.  How is my baby doing?  I looked up and waited a minute, was this a trap?  Should I answer, and if I did answer what should it be “fine” or ???.    She looked right through me into my eyes and brain.  She could tell I was processing the question.  “goo goo” was my reply.  “Wonderful, baby I think you have learned you lesson.  Good Boy.” She replied as she pulled her finger away and got up and chatted quietly with the maid. 

“Good Boy” that is what I wanted to hear.  From now on my life goal was to live for “good boy” from my mommy and her friends.   I went back to work inspecting the plastic blocks that were laid before me. Before I could finish my inspection the puppy came up and nudged me – it wanted to play!  So I threw a block and it ran to the block, picked it up in its mouth and came back and dropped it in front of me.  It was wagging its hips and tail.  The puppy was happy so I threw the block again, and again and again.  This puppy would never quit.  Then I threw the block again and the puppy ran further down the yard.  It raised its leg and let go.  It then came back for the block and dropped it in front of me with a woof!  I had no idea of the time.  It was after breakfast and before lunch was all I knew.  Then it hit me – I needed to pee too.  I was wearing a diaper so I let go – no use fighting it – I wanted to be a baby and that is what babies do.

I don’t know how long it had been since we were playing the game, but Auntie and the maid had gone inside for awhile.  I thought I saw Auntie peek out the door to check on us and then came out with a few items.  She had a leash and a big bone in one hand and was heading over to the puppy.  The puppy looked up and dropped the block down in front of me waiting for Auntie.  She came by slapped her side and said to the puppy “come”.   The puppy followed her to a box, no It was a dog house.  She clipped him to the dog house and gave him the bone.  He lay down on the grass outside the dog house and started working on the bone as Auntie came back past me and inside.  I was left to inspect the blocks again.  Moments later the maid came out with something large in her hands and Auntie followed her.  The maid started to open up a play fence and surrounded me with the fence.  It was not like I was planning to escape anywhere dressed as I was.  Then Auntie dropped off a coloring book and some crayons and said “let’s see what my big boy can do.”  I opened the book to a water scene with a pirate boat.  I picked a blue crayon and fumbled around holding the crayon with my mitten trying to color inside the lines of the ocean.  This was work!   I don’t know how long I was working on the picture but it was starting to get hot out and Auntie came out with a tray and placed it on the patio table.  The maid then followed with the high chair.   There was more back and forth from inside to the patio until the table was set.

I looked up and Puppy whined from the dog house at the announcement.  The maid went back to unclip the puppy from the house and he bounded to Auntie.  I waited as Auntie opened one side of the play area for me to crawl to the base of the high chair.  The maid brought out the dog dish filled with water and a mix of dog food and breakfast leftovers.  Auntie snapped her fingers and pointed to the dish and said wait.  The maid helped me up to my high chair and snapped in the table and secured my mittens, tied a bib around my neck and went back to the kitchen.

As Auntie sat down to a splendid table setting, the maid came out with a bowl of salad for her and a plastic bowl of some mush for me.  The mush was toddler food – in particular carrots and peas.  Auntie said “Okay Baby let’s see if we can do better this time?  Okay?”  She shot me a glance with the expectation, that as an object not a person, I would not respond.  I just nodded yes.   “Good boy!” she said as she got up and took the mush and a spoon and with a “here comes the airplane” I knew to open up and gobble the delicacy.  On the other side of the table the puppy was also enjoying his meal.  Now here comes the train “chew chew”  Auntie said as she had another spoon of mushed peas and carrots heading for me.  I opened my mouth and consumed it and licked around my lips to get every morsel.  Auntie commented “baby, this food seems to agree with you – you are such a good boy aren’t you”.  I nodded yes and opened my mouth waiting for the next spoonful of mush.  This continued for a few more times until Auntie was scraping the bowl.  In the meanwhile the table was cleared and the maid brought a sandwich for Auntie.  Auntie sat down to work on the next course of her meal.  The maid came by with a washcloth, wiped my face, the highchair table and took the spoon and bowl back to the kitchen.  The maid then returned with a bowl of cubed cheese and bite sized crackers.  She set it in front of me and released my left wrist.   This would be challenging as I am right handed.   I gingerly moved my hand to the bowl and tried to take a cheese cube using my mitten.  I looked up to make sure it was okay.   I think mommies and aunties can read our minds.  “It is okay baby, you can pick up the food.”  I heard Auntie say.  It was hard work as the mitten restricted my fingers and was very stiff.  I managed to grab a cube and place it in my mouth, chew it and swallow it.  It was okay.  I continued gingerly eating as the puppy licked his bowl clean and Aunty sedately enjoyed her meal.    For the final course the maid cleared the table and set a plate with a banana and small knife in front of Auntie.  Auntie used the knife to cut the banana and then she proceeded to peel it down.   Auntie smiled and looked straight at the puppy.  Now she had his attention as she seductively took the first bite from the banana.  She took her time chewing and swallowing as she stared down the puppy.  The maid and I just watched the exchange.  She took a second bite, finished it and then asked  “what are you thinking about puppy?”   Woof, Woof a whine and then another woof as puppy replied in as animated way that he could.  She then broke off a piece of the banana and said to me “open up” as she shoved it into my mouth.  She took another seductive bite from the banana and left the rest still inside the peel.    “You can give the rest to the puppy” she directed her comment to the maid as she got up and stood in front of me.  She undid the other mitten from the side of the high chair and took off the high chair table.  She took my hands and helped me down onto the patio floor as she said  “Okay Baby. Let’s get you changed and ready for a nap.”  I followed her inside and back into my room.  As I was heading inside I saw the maid take the last piece of banana and place it in the dog bowl and then followed us inside to the kitchen to dispose of the peel.

As I crawled back to my room Auntie laid out the change mat on the floor, patted it and I knew to lay down on it and rolled onto my back.   She unsnapped my onesie and bunched it up to my waist and then un-taped the diaper.  An ammonia smell started to waft through the air.  The maid appeared in the doorway with a bottle that she placed down on the dresser and picked up a box of wipes and brought it down to Auntie.  She pushed my legs over me and then pulled a wipe and started to clean my bottom.  Good news it is wet and not messy, but it was also sore.  She did a quick wipe down, but still kept my legs up as she did an inspection of my diaper area.  Satisfied, she let my legs down and stepped away as the maid came with a new diaper.   The maid pushed up my legs again, pulled the old diaper out and pushed the new diaper under me.  She released my legs back down and said “up” – I knew to use my legs to push up my bottom for a better fit as she slid the diaper further up.  My bottom came down and then the maid sprinkled my bottom area, pulled up the diaper and fastened the tapes with a pat on the front.  She unbunched the onesie and undid the snaps and then stepped away.  Auntie grabbed one hand and the maid the other as they pulled me up and over to the crib.  I was ready to say “I am not tired”, but my bottom reminded me that Auntie made the rules and I just needed to follow the rules.  I settled into the crib and lied on my back as my ankles were snapped to the crib with a click and my mittens were snapped together.  The maid got the bottle that she brought in earlier and put it between my mittens.  She then stepped back and started to leave as Auntie pulled up the crib rails.  “Nap time Baby, finish the bottle and enjoy your rest” Auntie said as she exited the door, turned off the light and closed the door.  I start to suck on the bottle as the room is dark and then I heard the hypnosis tapes start … “I am an adult baby, all I want to be is an adult baby  …”

• Like 3

I don’t know what happened, but I must have fallen asleep.  The next thing I know is that I was waking up feeling very groggy, the bottle was by the crib rails and the light had come on in my room.  The door was open and the maid is came towards the crib and then let down the crib rail, picked up the bottle and placed it on the dresser and picked up a dark blue cloth.   She then unsnapped my ankles from their position and then unsnapped my onesie and had me sit up with my legs dangling of the side of the crib.  Then she unsnapped my mittens and pulled the onesie up over my head.  She sat me up on the crib with my feet dangling as she unfolded the cloth that I recognize as a sailor onesie.  It was navy blue with white trim, a white sailor tie and a red anchor over a breast pocket.  She pulled the onesie over my head and down to my waist turned me back on the crib to lay down and slapped my thigh – I knew to push up my bottom so she could pull down the onesie and do the snaps.  There will be no drama from me because I am an adult baby and I want to be an adult baby.  She then pulled me up and helped me out of the crib onto the floor and then stuck a blue pacifier in my mouth.  I instinctively sucked.  As she headed out the door she slapped her side and commanded “come”.  I followed her out the door down the hallway to the living room where I heard laughing.

As I approached the living room I came beside the maid and saw Auntie and three other ladies sitting on the sofas chatting and laughing.  As I surveyed the sight they stopped laughing and turned to me.  “oh isn’t he adorable in his sailor suit, come to me honey”  said the one lady as she patted her hand on her lap.  I looked to Auntie and she nodded a knowing yes.  I also noticed beside Auntie the end table was a really fancy dog crate and that the puppy was inside with the door open.  I crawled to the lady and stopped at her feet.  She pulled me up under the shoulders so that I was kneeling towards her.  “Now look at you” she said “aren’t you adorable”, “he’s so sweet – I could eat you up – num, num, num” as she lunged towards me.  Then one of the other ladies said “maybe you should adopt him?”  While this commotion was going on the maid came back with a plate of snacks and a bottle and placed the plate of snacks on the coffee table.  “oh – could I feed him?” the lady asked.   I slowly nodded no, but Auntie said “of course you can – why don’t we make some space on the sofa beside you and you can feed him” as she shot some daggers from her eyes towards me.  I liked the attention, it was just the utter exuberance coming from this lady was too much for me.   That didn’t matter now as one of the other ladies got up and walked to the other sofa and Auntie got up and held me in place as the lady settled back into the sofa.  I was assisted on to the sofa and laid down with my head on her lap facing up staring at the ceiling as Auntie removed the soother from my mouth.  My mouth was open, gasping to be filled as the lady’s face completely filled my vision.  She pulled me tight into her and then with her one hand let go and grabbed the bottle and coaxed the nipple of the bottle into my mouth.  I started to suck and tasted a vanilla flavor as I settled down.  The lady also settled down as we got into a rhythm.  I was oblivious to what they were talking about as I continued the natural rhythm of feeding until I was sucking air.  The lady adjusted the bottle to help me finish it.  Then I was sucking air again as she pulled the bottle away as I followed the bottle until I could not keep it in my mouth.  Then an arm with a pacifier came from above me to fill my mouth and I resumed sucking as the lady pulled me tight to her.  I was feeling air in me and moving around to let it escape.  The air in my stomach was uncomfortable and I felt pressure and wanted to fart or burp. I didn’t care I just needed it to escape.   I must have been moving too much as I felt a slap on my thigh and heard “Stop your squirming!”  Auntie said “You need to burp the baby, he has some air trapped in him.”  Auntie came to the lady with a cloth that she put on her shoulder and then pulled me up and over so my head was resting on the cloth on her shoulder.  Next thing I know Auntie is coaching the lady on burping me.  It felt weird, yet good.   Thump, Thump, Thump I was helpless, but being helped and cared for.  This is what I really wanted.  Then it came, burp.  My body reacted by moving as another burp and some adult baby formula came up onto the cloth.  Now I really was a baby!  “Good boy” I heard from Auntie.  The lady continued with a few more solid thumps on my back before she was finished.  Then she pulled me back onto her lap facing up at her, with the soother in my mouth, sucking as I watched her talking to her friends about me and the experience of feeding and burping such a big baby. She seemed to like it, pulled me in close to her facing her and patted my bottom lightly.  It was so comforting – I really wanted to be her baby, then I started to really relax.  I tensed up again as I realized in needed to pee.  I struggled as I tried to hold it in and listened to the muffled discussion as she pulled me in so close to her.  I grabbed the gist of the discussion about me and taking care of adult babies as I was struggling to hold it in.  I got another swat and an admonishment to stop my squirming.  Auntie said “He is going to pee”.  Then it came and I was worried that I was going to leak.  I think she heard the sound and moved her hand from my bottom to the front of my diaper area.   She exclaimed “you’re right – it is warming up in the front here.”  After some time I was released from her grip and placed back on the floor.  I could see that my coloring from the morning was on display on the table along with empty glasses, cups and plates.  I snuggled up to the lady, as I sat on the floor and leaned back on the sofa beside her.  I pulled my right arm around her legs and stuck my left thumb in my mouth.  Auntie said, “well I think someone likes the idea of you being his mommy, what do you think?”  The lady tousled my hair and said “I have to get used it.  He is cute and it would be fun to have around – it seems like it could be a lot of work too – I will think about it.”   Then one of the other ladies said “come over here sailor boy” as she patted a spot on the sofa.  I pulled out my thumb and dropped my right arm and started to roll forward to make my way to the lady when a hand pulled me back by my shoulder.  I heard “What are you doing sweetie?  Are you leaving me?  Are you a bad boy?”  I turned and looked up at her and then I look over to the other lady patting the spot beside her.  What am I going to do?  I see Auntie motion her hands up to her eyes – she wants me to cry like a baby.  I get it.  I look up and I look over and then I start with a mwaa.  I think the ladies knew what is coming next and the one by Auntie that was patting the spot by the sofa gets up and walks over to me as I start to cry.  She kneels down and takes my hand and gets up.  She walks back to her spot on the sofa, holding my one mittened hand as I crawl and sniffle beside her.  Auntie got up and went to the other sofa making a spot for me beside my new protectress.  She pulled me up onto the sofa, sat down and then pulled me into her shoulder and gave me a pat and then a circular motion on my back.  “There, there baby.  Everything is going to be alright.  Could you pass me his soother?’ she said as she motioned to the soother on the table top.  Auntie passed it back to her and it then found its home in my mouth as I started to suckle and settle down.  She pulled my legs up and over her lap and pulled me into her shoulder.  “There, there baby, I just wanted to see what it is like to cuddle up to you.  That’s a good boy. That’s a good baby.”  She said as she continued to pat and massage my back.  I could get used to this as I pulled my arms around her and held tight.   Then Auntie broke in and asked “ladies, could you get use to having an adult baby around your house?  You would have someone that needs you and will always love you back. This is someone completely dependent on you and will never leave you.  He would be your doll that you can dress up as a sailor or princess – you have complete power over him – just think of all the fun you would have together.”      When I heard this I pulled my head up from my protectress’s shoulder and a hand pushed my head back onto her shoulder.  She did have the power and I had to trust that she would use it for good.  I remembered that I am an object of her pleasure.

Auntie continued with  “this baby was originally a COBOL programmer with no job prospects.  We gave him a new life and purpose that he wanted nothing more than to please his new mommy.  He is now in the reality of being an adult baby and is learning that he has no choice what he wears, what he eats, what he does or where or when he does anything.  He is completely under your control.  His sole purpose in life is to learn to please you.  We start them from the ground up as a baby and eventually they graduate to be like the maid.  In this case we may grow out the hair of this little guy and give him some hormones so that she really does become more of a princess.  That is all up to you.  You can do whatever you want with them all we ask is that there is no permanent damage.”  I could hear the ladies chatting among themselves but their voices were lowered so I could not recall the details of the conversation.

The maid came in and started to clear the coffee table while my protectress asked the other lady beside her if she wanted to hold the baby for a while and started to shift me over to her.  I unlocked my arms from their grip and opened up to another potential mommy.  This time I was seated in her lap facing out and she held me on her knees and started to bounce her knees up and down.  I was scared I was going to fall off as I was bouncing around on her lap.  Now I had full view of Auntie, the first lady, who looked at me with envy as I was bouncing around on this new set of knees, and the maid as she was clearing the table and going back to the kitchen.  Soon the bouncing stopped and I was pulled into her lap.  I was a head above her and she exclaimed “you are a big boy aren’t you?”  I nodded a yes as I was sucking my pacifier.  She asked Auntie as one of her hands was pawing through my sailor suit to the front of my diaper “do you think he needs a diaper check?”  “No, he is fine” she replied “He was put in new diapers before his nap and he is learning to enjoy his diapers as they are.”  She still continued to paw at the front of my diaper.  By now the wetness of the diaper reacted with the absorbent gel and had expanded.  I could feel her pressing hard, I thought she was feeling for my penis.  Silly mommy, I had a baby penis but it was going to grow if she kept rooting around under my sailor suit.  She pulled her hand out and turned me around so I had my head on her shoulder and faced my protectress.  As she pulled me in and then gave my back a light massage I relaxed into her.  My arms instinctively came around to hold her and hug her.  Auntie continued “there is nothing like the peace and warmth of an adult baby and the good thing is they never grow up to be sassy teenagers. They are yours for life – what more could you want?  As you grow together he will learn even more to give you the pleasure you want as you shape him into what you want him to be.   Every baby and puppy has already declared their dependence on you, they don’t want to be anything but owned by you.  Just think, no talking back, no arguments, someone who will do what they are told.  Every so often you may need to remind who is boss and we include the training and tools to ensure that you and your friends remain in control of him for the rest of his life.”  I lifted my head when I heard that and realized I was committed and there was no going back.  Then a hand moved from my back along my neck up to pull my head down onto her shoulder.  I rested back on her shoulder and continued to suckle on my pacifier.  “okay baby, down you go” she said as she extricated me and had me slide down onto the floor so I was facing her.  I was tired, yet I didn’t do anything.  Auntie then said  “you can’t always be cuddled up – show these ladies how well you can play with your toys”.  I looked around and saw some blocks and a toy truck in the corner.  “Go get the toys and show us what you can do with them”.  I crawled over to the corner and put the blocks in the truck and then pushed the truck back to the table.   Auntie commented “the baby doesn’t have to take up all your time.  You can work from home and have the baby in the play pen, taking a nap or playing with his toys”.   “Baby, crawl over here”.  She commanded, as she was seated beside the first lady who played mommy. Then that lady opened up her arms to me as I crawled toward her. I then crawled between her legs as she pulled me up by my armpits for an embrace.    Then Auntie said “come over here” as she patted the lap of the second lady.  I crawled over there and then gave her a hug and finally I gave the third lady a hug.

Auntie clapped her hands twice and the maid appeared and then she pulled me away from the prospective mommy.   As I followed the maid back to my bedroom I heard Auntie say “Babies and puppies can’t pick their parents – their parents chose to have them.  So now it is time for you to choose.  You saw baby and we have puppy who has been quietly resting here, any questions?”   Now is the time to choose because they will be gone soon.  We can have either of them ready to take home to you in a few days.  We can also include a welcome package with furniture and supplies for a good start.” 

• Like 2

I was now back in my room wondering if I had just met my new mommy.  The maid dumped a stack of giant wood puzzle pieces on the floor with the expectation that I would finish it, turned on the hypnosis tape and then left the room closing the door behind her as the tape recited “I love diapers, all I want to wear is diapers …”   The puzzle was more challenging that I expected so I was taking more time working on it as I learned to love my diapers.  Finally the tape ended as I still had to fit in five pieces of the puzzle and the door opened.  Auntie swooped in with such a smile.  She was very happy and looked like she was ready to scoop me up.  “Come here baby boy let’s get you a treat” she said as she patted her thigh.  I crawled towards her and then followed her to the kitchen and outside where the high chair was set-up.  I crawled to the base of the high chair and waited for Auntie to help me up and secure the table.  “You are such a good boy” she said as the maid came with a bowl full of vanilla ice cream and a bottle.  The maid set the bowl down and then poured chocolate sauce from the bottle over the ice cream.    She secured my right hand to the high chair and then put a long wooden spoon to scoop the ice cream from the bowl in my left mitten facing out.  This was a challenge.   I had to twist my arm and then poke and scoop the ice-cream and direct it to my mouth.  It was meant to use hand eye motor skills that I had not developed and make a mess of my face.  It was hard work to scoop the melting ice-cream with chocolate to my face while the other half made it in my mouth.  What a mess!  That didn’t matter as Auntie was watching and seemed happy regardless of the outcome.  The maid went back inside and brought out sorbet in a clear glass bowl for Auntie and then went back to get a dog bowl full of water and set it down on the patio for the puppy.  I worked though the ice cream as best as I could until I felt sticky and half the vanilla ice-cream was a melted mess with chocolate swirls in the bowl.  I continued slurping on the ice cream as it was melted into a light brown liquid.   Auntie seemed delighted with the day.   The visit with her friends seemed to have ended well.  She skimmed some sorbet from the bowl and savored the spoon as she seemed to be looking at me.   She kept staring past me as the maid came out again with a tall glass of water and set it down in front of her.  That seemed to interrupt Aunties gaze beyond me as she said “thank you” and then went to savor another spoon.   Auntie seemed to be somewhere else as she slowly skimmed the sorbet and savored each spoon.  Where ever it was, it seemed like she was in a happy place.  By now the wooden spoon, my face and the high chair table were splattered with ice cream and chocolate sauce.  I felt some rumbling in my stomach and let it pass.  I called out to Auntie “Na na goo goo” and broke her day dream.  She snapped back and called out to the maid to come and clean up the baby.  The maid came with a wash cloth and removed the spoon and started to wipe down my face, then the mitten and the table.  The maid picked up the bowl and spoon and headed back to the kitchen to return with a coloring book and a small box of crayons and placed it on my table.  Auntie broke in and said “Okay sweetie, do another drawing for Auntie and your future mommy.  Stay here and be a good boy while Auntie needs to finish up a few things.”  Auntie unsnapped my other mitten so both hands were free and then gave further instructions to the maid about cleaning up and preparing for supper as she headed back into the house.  I was left in the high chair with the coloring book and crayons facing the house and could see the puppy leashed up and lying on the patio floor in front of the dog bowl looking up at me.  I flipped through the coloring book and picked another picture of a princess in a castle and started coloring as best as I could.   I was focused on picking the best colors and keeping within the lines while on occasion I felt a release of pee.  It did not bother me and I let it pass as I focused on my task at hand. 

Time passed quickly when the maid came back out to set the table for dinner.   Auntie came out and checked on my art work and then surveyed the table setting.  She picked up the soup spoon from the table setting and called for the maid.  When the maid arrived she told her that the cutlery was wrong.  The soup spoon, which she still had in her hand, was to be placed outside the dinner knife, apart from that minor error, the table was good.  Auntie turned back to me and my artwork.  She picked up the coloring book and exclaimed “what a nice picture of the princess, maybe you will be one some day!”  She collected the crayons with the book and put them on another chair by the patio table and then sat down waiting for the first course. 

The maid came out with a soup tureen and set it on the table and then proceeded to ladle out some soup in auntie bowl.  It looked like a tomato soup.  Auntie asked “Baby would you like some soup”.  I nodded a yes as the maid went back into the house and came back with a plastic bowl and a metal spoon.  This was a good signal in that it meant I was actually going to get something to eat.  The maid then ladled out some soup and left it on the table to cool and went back with the soup tureen to the kitchen.  She then came out with a dog bowl and set it in front of the puppy and returned to the table and stood at the table.  After Auntie had the first sip of the soup and nodded a yes then the maid pulled a chair up to me and brought over the bowl and the spoon.  She took the first spoon from the bowl, blew on it, and then directed to me.  I learned my lesson and accepted the spoon of soup.  Then another spoon was loaded with soup, she blew on it again and then it was headed in my direction.  This continued until the bowl was cleaned.  Meanwhile Auntie had also finished her bowl and placed her soup spoon in the bowl.  The maid got up and collected both bowls and spoons and went back to the kitchen.  Then she returned with a salad plate and main meal and set it in front of Auntie.  She waited for Auntie to start before she returned to the kitchen and brought out another plastic bowl and dog bowl.  She set the dog bowl down in front of the puppy and then headed towards me, but stopped by Auntie.  Auntie exclaimed “Aren’t you a big boy, you get to eat the same thing as your Auntie”.  It didn’t look anything like what she was eating.  It was green with bits of white and yellow.  As the maid sat down with the bowl and served up the first spoon I recognized that it was the salad and the entre of chicken, rice and vegetables that must been put through a blender.  I was indeed eating the same thing as Auntie!  The maid patiently scooped up the mush and fed me until the bowl was cleaned without incident.  The maid stood up and collected the plates and the used cutlery from Auntie with my bowl and brought it back to the kitchen.  She came back with another dog bowl and bottle.  She set the water bowl in front of the puppy and came towards me and clasped the bottle between my mittened hands.  Auntie was sipping her wine as looked towards the puppy cleaning the bowl and then me sucking my bottle.  She seemed very content.   She pointed to a chair at the table and commanded the maid to sit.  Then she said “Today has been a good day.  You have done well as a maid and so has the baby and puppy.  I think tonight you will all get a small reward”.  The maid just sat there and nodded yes and waited while Auntie continued to sip her wine and survey her backyard.   As Auntie continued to savor her wine she released the maid to go back inside finish her meal and then come back to take care of the baby.  I finished my bottle and started to suck in some air.  Auntie turned to me and asked “All finished Baby?”  I nodded yes and motioned to give her the bottle.  She got up, took the bottle and set it on her table.  She then came back took off my bib and then unsnapped the high chair table and took if off.  She then picked up her napkin from the table put it on her shoulder and came back and leaned into me and started to burp me.  Thump, Thump, thump I was starting to feel my stomach settle and some air come up.  The air came up and then some of the ice cream came up as well.  I didn’t expect that!  Some more air came up and arms and legs felt funny – sort of weak.  I looked up and saw the maid coming out of the house and heading to us.  “A bit more sweetie, then we can get you cleaned up and ready for bed” Auntie explained as she continued with a few more thumps on my back as the maid came up behind her.  Auntie stepped away and then the maid helped me down and guided me back inside to the living room.  I looked outside and saw that Auntie was in front of the dog house saying something to the puppy as the maid coaxed me into the playpen that was stocked with blocks and a fire-truck.  The maid went back to the kitchen and I heard the sound of dishes being moved.  I went to work on my blocks making a building.  The building caught on fire and then the fire truck came to put out the fire.  I was oblivious to what else was going on until Auntie came by with the puppy straining on a leash.  Puppy came right up to the play pen, nudged the mesh of the play pen and said “woof”.      Auntie pulled the leash back towards her and said “come” as she pulled the puppy down the hallway.     

A few minutes later Auntie said “Baby time for a bath, change and bed time” as she approached the playpen and then helped me out onto the floor.  I crawled up the hallway to my room and heard the puppy whining.  I paused as I saw the door was open to Auntie’s room and I could see the puppy lying on a dog bed, leashed to the foot of the bed.  I got a slap on my bottom as Auntie said “Keep going baby”. I continued to crawl to my room and stopped in the middle of the floor by the changing mat.  Auntie followed and then kneeled by the mat and patted where she wanted me to go.  I laid down and then she started to unsnap my sailor suit and pulled it up over my head.  She removed my socks and then undid the diaper tapes and started to pull down the front of the diaper.  She lifted my legs up and then I held them in place so she could wipe my bottom with the diaper and then pulled the diaper out and balled it up.  “Legs down, time for your bath” she instructed me.  I let my legs down and wasn’t sure about the bath since I didn’t see a bathroom attached to the room.  She pulled out from a shelf a plastic sheet, a baby bath or laundry basket and some fluffy towels.  She placed the tub on top of the sheet and told me to go in the tub.  This tub was only a foot high and just over three feet long it was hardly a bath tub, but big enough for a real baby or a dog.  I got in and pulled my legs in to fit and then she pulled up the sides of the bath so that it expanded a foot or two higher.  “Stay there baby we need some water and shampoo” she instructed as she stepped out of the room and down the hallway.  A minute later she came back with the shampoo, soap, sponge and the maid following with a kettle of water.  She took the kettle, tested the water and then poured it into the bath and handed the kettle back to the maid.  The maid disappeared as Auntie soaked the sponge and applied some soap to the sponge and then proceeded to wash my face.  Then she worked her way down my neck as the maid came back with another kettle of water.  Auntie tested the water, poured it into the bath tub and gave it back to the maid.  Then Auntie continued to work her way down my neck to my back, then my front to my belly button.  “On your back” she commanded.  I hesitated as I was afraid I would take in some water and got a slap on my thigh. “Now” she commanded and pushed me into position so she could finish wiping down my feet .  “In crawl position” she commanded and then she worked on my upper legs and my backside.  The maid came back with the kettle again and placed it on the floor by the tub and then stood back and watched.  Auntie finished my front and the instructed me to sit in the tub.  She then poured a bit of water on my head from the kettle and made sure my hair was wet and then put some shampoo in my hair and worked up a lather.  Some of the soap got in my eyes and it stung and I reacted “it stings.”  That brought a swift reaction from Auntie as she slapped my face and remarked “that is not the only thing that will sting!”  She looked up at the maid and instructed her to bring the paddle.  “I am sorry” I said which brought a swift rebuke from Auntie.  “Baby, you were doing so well all day and now it comes to this – you know babies can’t talk and I did not ask you to talk.  The only two people in this house that can talk is the maid and myself and the maid is smart enough not to talk unless it is necessary.  I am using baby shampoo if it hurts then you know what babies do when something hurts – you cry, you cry like a baby.”

I saw the maid return with the paddle in hand.  “Okay, let’s get you finished up” Auntie said as she used the water in the kettle to rinse the shampoo from my hair.  “Stay in the tub and get in the crawling position” I did as I was told and the next thing I knew I felt a sting and heard a loud smack.  “Owie” this really did hurt!  Then there was another smack the paddle on my wet skin amplified the pain.  “Smack” this was the third smack and now I was ready to cry. “Smack” the fourth time and I started with the “mwaa”.  It was not authentic and I was met with a fifth smack, then a six smack it was hard to stay up, but I had no place to go – I was confined to the tub and if I knelt down I would be in the water.  Now tears were starting to well up as I was assaulted with the seventh smack.  I think Auntie could tell that the tears were authentic and she let up on the last three smacks – it was not as hard.  She put the paddle down and pulled out the fluffy towel and they helped me out of the tub as I was dried down.  My backside was burning and the heat was intense.  I was then laid back onto the changing mat with a diaper waiting for me.  Auntie placed some cream on me that cooled down the pain.  She then powdered me and taped up the diaper.  The maid then dragged the tub out of the room and down the hallway as Auntie proceeded to get me to sit up so she could pull my pajamas over my head and hands.  With a bit more work I was dressed in a space theme footed pajamas for the night. 

Auntie then brought me to crib, with the side down.  She proceeded to have me crawl into the crib and she followed.  She sat down in the crib and patted her lap. “okay baby, one final treat before you go to bed tonight”.  I looked around and then put my head in her lap, like when I was fed by the lady earlier today. I was expecting Auntie to pull out a bottle, but then she started to undo the front of her blouse.  I am sure my eyes got bigger and that was not the only thing that got bigger!  She continued “Baby some mommies really want to give you the best they can and breast is best.  What do adult babies, like you have, that new born babies don’t have.”  I knew this was a rhetorical question.  “Teeth” she answered as she then unclasped the front of her bra and her breast came out and then she pulled me in tighter.  “Real breastfeeding is not sucking on my nipple, no you take it into your mouth, watch your teeth, suck it into the roof of your mouth.”  I opened my mouth and took it all in.  “That is good, now suck, a gentle suck you pull down with your tongue and let’s see what happens.”  I did a tentative, gentle suck pulling my tongue down – nothing happened and then I did it again.  “Keep going baby, gently and slowly” she instructed me as she held my head up to her breast in her one hand. I slowly continued to suck as instructed and then I got into a rhythm and then I thought I tasted something new.  She was giving me her milk – it tasted like the ice cream I had earlier without the chocolate sauce.  Now I leaned into her some more as I continued to suck.  Then she put her finger in my mouth and pulled me back.  I was disappointed and she could see it on my face.  “We are not done” she said as she pulled me up and adjusted our positions so she could feed me on her other side.  As she pulled me in she reminded me “Remember you have teeth and they can hurt, if that happens either you will lose your teeth or lose your treat.”  As I got started on the other side I could feel the light patting on my side as she continued to feed me.  She then instructed me “Baby I hope you are listening, use your diapers to their fullest tonight as you will not have use of them during the day after you are cleaned up in the morning.  Suck up baby this is your extra treat.”  We continued for a little longer until her finger came and released my grip.  She sat me up and gave me a quick burp and then set me back in the crib.  She came out, clipped my wrists together, then clipped my ankle to the one side of the crib, pulled up the side of the crib and then clipped my other foot to the side of the crib. She moved to the door and turned on the hypnosis tape, turned off the light and closed the door on what was the most important day of the rest of my life. 

I woke up with no idea what time it was or even if it was day or night the room was dark.  I needed to pee and I was thirsty.  I remembered my treat and the instructions from last night.  I used my diaper and wondered if I cried nicely like a baby if I could get another treat.  I started to cry.  Auntie came in, turned on the light and came to the side of the crib, covered up in a bathrobe and asked  “what’s wrong baby?” I replied pointing to my mouth “num-num”.  I think she understood, left and then came back with a bottle and placed it in my mouth and between my mittens that were clipped together.  “Good night baby, I don’t want to hear from you until the morning” she said as she left the room, turned out the light and closed the door.

• Like 4

I have added a few more line breaks - I trust this makes it better:

The next morning I was greeted by Auntie as she turned on the light, pulled down the side of the crib and unclipped my ankles and mittens.  She pulled out the bottle and set it on the table by the crib.  “Okay Baby, today is a special day for you, I want you to pretend that you’re my puppy dog –just like puppy did yesterday, but today YOU are the puppy – I need you to be the best puppy you can be.  The maid will come by and will help get you ready.  So, what do you say puppy?” 

My only reply was “woof”.

“I think you can do better than that -try again puppy and show me how excited you are to be my puppy today”. 

“Woof Woof” I exclaimed. 

Auntie helped me down on the floor on to the change mat.  I lay down and she started to unsnap my pajamas.  As she was unsnapping my pajamas a new maid appeared at the door to my room.  He was the puppy dog from yesterday, but now he was dressed in a French maid outfit and you could see a diaper peeking out from under the dress.  “We are going to get you cleaned up and then you can go outside if you need to pee, but before we do that I have a gift for you” Auntie said as she pulled out a collar with a small box on it.  As she fastened the collar on me I could feel two bumps on my neck.  “This is a shock collar to keep you in line” she said as she then pulled out another small transmitter.  “Right now it is set to buzz as a warning – let’s try it out!”  She showed me the transmitter and then pressed a button and I could feel the buzz on my neck.  It was uncomfortable to say the least.  “If you step out of line it can shock you too – do you want to find out what it feels like?” she said as she moved her finger over to another button. 

I shook my head no and whined and woofed. 

“Quiet or you will find out” she said as she got up and backed away so the maid could come and clean me up.  The new maid wasted no time cleaning me up as Auntie came back with what I recognized to be a rubber tail in her hand and a jar.  There was no diaper coming on me, I was bare.  Auntie commanded “on your knees”. 

I got up on my hands and knees. She came down beside me and pulled me over to her and said “Good boy, now every puppy needs a tail to wag so you can show me how happy you are to be my puppy.”  “Stay” she commanded as she opened the jar and put some of the cream on the plug at the end of the tail.  “Okay Puppy spread you legs a bit and stay still”.  I did as I was told and then felt the cold plug and goop invade my rectum.   I felt the pressure of it invading me and the pressure of the plug opening me up.  The pressure was relieved as I swallowed the plug and felt the rubber tail tight on my ass.   “Show your Auntie how happy you are with your tail”. 

I looked back, woofed and moved my hips which waged the tail. 

“Well puppy, we will have to teach you some new tricks, shake your paw” she held out her hand and I placed my hand in hers.  “That will not do – that is not a paw, we will have to fix that, won’t we Puppy” she said as she undid my mitten and pulled out a dark paw type mitten and placed it over my hand.  “That is better” she said as she secured the paw on my hand.  “The other paw”, she said and I extended my other paw out and she quickly removed the mitten and replaced it with a new paw.  The leather paws were both secured by at the wrist with a built in leather collar.  The leather band was threaded through the buckle and secured.  My hands were now useless.  I looked up at Auntie as she got up and turned to leave the room.   “Let the puppy out for a minute and then get him settled in the living room” she instructed the maid as she went across to the other room.    

I followed the maid to the sliding door out to the patio.  She opened the door and let me out.  I ran outside onto the grass and sniffed around while I waited to release some pee.  It took some time, but I knew I should go since I had no protection while I was inside.  I also didn’t want to stray too far otherwise I could expect some shocking results.  I continued to sniff around the yard while periodically looking back.  I could see the maid go back into the kitchen and I heard some clanging of dishes.    Not too much later I heard the maid roll open the door and call “Puppy, come here”.  I ran on all fours as fast as possible and stopped at the door.  The maid pulled me in by the collar and dragged me over to the living room to the end table that doubled as a dog cage.  “In you go” she said.  I climbed in and turned around so I was facing out.  She left the door open and returned to the kitchen. I continued to hear the maid’s footsteps as she headed up the hallway.  I stayed where I was and wondered what was a puppy to do while waiting?  The answer was to lie down and sleep or just wait.   So I waited as the boredom of a being a puppy set in until I hear footsteps coming from the hallway to the kitchen.  It was Auntie and the maid heading to the kitchen.  I heard more commotion and it was another baby that they are setting up in the highchair.  Then I hear “puppy come” and I wasted no time coming into the kitchen and came directly to Auntie’s feet.  I bounced up and down, wagged my tail and went “woof.” 

She replied “settle down or you will have to eat outside” as she pulled me by my collar over to a corner of the kitchen and then snapped a leash to the collar.  I laid down and looked up at the new baby in the high chair.  That was my spot just yesterday.  I wonder what happened to the other maid.  Will I be a maid next?  How long will I be a puppy, and will Auntie be happy with me?   I had to ponder these thoughts to myself while I waited for the maid to serve Auntie, the baby and then me.   I was served with the same oatmeal mush as yesterday and a bowl of water.   I went to the water bowl and started to slurp some water when I felt a buzz on my neck. 

Auntie said “Dogs don’t slurp, they lap up their water, this is a warning” she said as she pressed the button on the transmitter a second time for good measure.  

I stopped the slurping, and tired to lap up some water before moving over to the bowl of breakfast mush.  There was no way I could clean this up without getting the mush on my face.  I blew on the mush to cool it down and then I looked up as I heard some commotion from the baby as the maid was stuffing the baby’s face with the mush.  The baby then started crying and said it couldn’t eat anymore which drew a swift rebuke from Auntie.  I went through this before so I kept my head down and proceeded to finish the mush in the bowl.  I could feel the mush on my face but didn’t think I could use my paws to clean it, rather the plan was to dip my face in the water bowl to clean it off.   I took my time and tried not to draw any attention to myself.  The last thing I needed was to be caught up in the drama.  I watched as Auntie finished her breakfast and the maid came back from the living room to the kitchen and let Auntie know everything was ready.  They then took the baby out of the high chair and the baby crawled to his impending judgment.  I could not go anywhere so I made sure my bowls were clean and then laid down on the floor and waited until the baby’s punishment was over.

The maid came back and cleared the table and high chair.  She came by and picked up the bowls and took them to the kitchen counter, washed and stored the dishes.  I looked forward to seeing Auntie come out of the living room and hoped that we could do something, anything actually, as the boredom of being a puppy was starting to drive me crazy.  Next thing I knew I saw the baby crawling to the high chair and the maid made her way over there as well.  She helped him up into the high chair and snapped the table in.  The baby was shifting around in the chair as the maid went to get a bottle for him. 

Auntie came over to me with a stick in hand and undid the leash. I then followed her to the door and looked out as she threw the stick to the grass and said “go fetch”.  I ran out and picked up the stick with my mouth and looked back to Auntie.  She stepped out on to the patio and was walking towards me, stopped and commanded “bring it here”.  I came to her and then looked up with the stick between my teeth and presented it to her.   She took the stick and threw it out to the grass again and said “go fetch”.  I ran out to the grass and collected the stick and trotted back to Auntie.  This time Auntie took the stick and threw it further down the grass area and continued to walk to the edge of the grass.  I woofed and ran to the stick grabbed it in my mouth and wagged my tail before coming back to my Auntie.  I was getting used to this.  I presented the stick to Auntie and this time I could see she wanted to trick me.  She made motions of throwing the stick and wanted to see me chase after it.  She made an exaggerated motion to throw it in the grass and as I started to run in that direction she threw the stick to the house.  So I doubled back to the house and picked up the stick with my mouth.  This time it was harder as the patio is made of concrete and I didn’t want to scrape my nose on the patio.  I picked it up and bounded over to Auntie.  I think she was having fun!  She took the stick and then threw it far into the grass.  I ran, collected it and then came back.  I went to give the stick to Auntie and expected to go fetch it again when she said “Puppy, it is time for you to learn some new tricks; Roll-over”.  I laid down on the grass and rolled over.  “Beg” I got up on my hind legs and put my paws forwarded and whined and then “woof”.  “Good Boy” she declared as she took the stick and threw it down the grass area.  I ran down to grab the stick.  I got the stick between my teeth and looked up to Auntie and wagged my tail.  I could see the maid and baby coming out to the patio as I started to run back to Auntie.  I came up to Auntie and had the stick in my mouth ready to give to her as she looked towards the baby sitting on the grass by the patio.  The maid had just dumped out some plastic blocks for the baby to play with when Auntie said “I think it would be so cute for you to play fetch with the baby, go on”.  I dropped the stick at Auntie’s feet and I went up to the baby and nudged him with my nose.   I showed him I wanted to play!  It was wagging my tail hips and tail and did a quiet woof.  The baby threw a block onto the grass, I ran to the block, picked it up in my mouth, came back to the baby and dropped it in front of him.  The baby seems bored and I gave him a distraction.  He picked up the block between his mittened hands and threw it further down the grass.  I ran after the block picked it up and returned it to the baby’s feet.  The baby seemed amused, picked up the block and threw again.  I scrambled down the grass to find the block, pick it up and bring it back.  The baby picked it up and threw it again.  All this exercise was starting to make me sweat and then I felt I needed to pee.  This time I ran a bit past the block and released some pee, hoping the baby would not throw the block next time to where I peed.  Peeing as a puppy is much more public than using a diaper – everybody could see what I was doing.  I finished up, circled around to pick up the block.  Once the block was firmly in my mouth I ran back to the baby.  The baby seemed amused by this repetitive activity as it let out a small chortle as it picked up the block threw it again.  I was getting tired of this, but really had no other option.  I was clearly at the bottom of the pecking order here so I continued to run down to where the block landed.    I took more time picking up the block and returning it to the baby in the hope that Auntie or the maid would come back with another distraction.  As I was heading back to the baby I could see Auntie looking out the patio door.  I came to the baby and dropped the block by his feet and gave a woof, hoping Auntie would come out before he threw the block again.  No such Luck!  I took my time running down to the block before I picked it up and sauntered back to the baby.  I had no idea of the time, but Auntie had a leash and a big bone in one hand and was heading over to me.  I looked up and dropped the block down in front of the baby and waited for Auntie.  She came by slapped her side and said “come”.  

I followed her to the dog house where she clipped me to the dog house and gave me a bone.  I was happy for the rest as I laid down on the grass outside the dog house and slowly started working on the bone.   Then Auntie went back inside and moments later the maid came out with something large which I remember as the play fence.  The maid started to open up a play fence and surrounded the baby as Auntie came up to the fence and gave the baby a coloring book and some crayons.  It was starting to warm up and felt I was dozing as I periodically licked or chewed the bone.  Then I drifted off to sleep.

• Like 1

I was awoken to the noise of my leash being unclipped by the maid.  As I came to my senses I could see the patio table was set for lunch and Auntie was letting the baby out of the play area so it could crawl to the high chair that was set-up outside near the table.  I got up and went to the patio table as the maid went back inside.  I landed near Auntie’s feet and stayed by her side and watched as the maid brought out the dog dish filled with water and a dish with a mix of dog food and breakfast leftovers and set them on the patio a few feet away from the table.  Auntie snapped her fingers and pointed to the dish and said wait.  I went over to the bowls as the maid helped the baby up to the high chair and snapped in the table, secured his mittens, tied a bib around his neck and then went back to the kitchen.

As Auntie sat down to a splendid table setting, the maid came out with a bowl of salad for her and a plastic bowl of some mush for the baby.  Once Auntie had a forkful of salad I knew it was safe for me to indulge in my meal.  I was thirsty so I started with the water and then sampled the exquisite mush of dry food and leftovers.  I kept my head low and out of trouble as Auntie and the maid enjoyed their meal between taking care of the baby.   I watched as the baby was now picking away at the cheese cubes and crackers when a cheese cube hit the patio floor.  I wanted that cheese so I whined as I came up to the high chair and licked up the cube. 

Auntie looked down and said “Are you hungry Puppy, show me how you can beg for food.”  I got on my knees and raised my paws in front of my face while looking at Auntie and gave her a “woof”.  The maid came by and cleared the table and went back into the kitchen.  She then came out and set a plate with a banana and small knife in front of Auntie.  Auntie used the knife to cut the banana and then she proceeded to peel it down.   Auntie smiled and looked straight at me and slowly took a bite from the banana.  She took her time chewing and swallowing as she stared down at me.  I was still in begging position and it was starting to hurt my knees so I did a “woof” while engaging directly with her.  Auntie took a second bite, finished it and then asked  “what are you thinking about puppy?”   Woof, Woof a whine and then another woof as I replied.  She then broke off a piece of the banana and tossed it up at me to catch.  I dove up for the piece and missed it.  It hit the patio floor and I went down to lick it up.   She waited to get my attention and then took another seductive bite from the banana and left the rest inside the peel.    “You can give the rest to the puppy” she directed the maid as she got up and stood in front of the baby.  She undid the other mitten from the side of the high chair and took off the high chair table and helped the baby down onto the patio floor.  “Okay Baby. Let’s get you changed and ready for a nap” she said as the maid took the last piece of banana and placed it in the dog bowl and then followed Auntie inside to the kitchen to dispose of the peel. 

I stayed outside and finished the remnants of the banana that was left in the bowl for me.  The maid came back and took me by the collar and clipped me back to the dog house and then proceeded to clear the table and the bowls and bring them back inside.  I lay down in front of the bone and rested.  The life of a dog is just to chill, eat, sleep and provide entertainment.  I thought I could hear some fuss coming from inside but it did not concern me.  I wasn’t sure if Auntie was going to have me do more fetch, some new training or just leave me for awhile after she was finished with the baby.  I dozed away thinking it was not so bad to lead a dog’s life.

I was half asleep, dozing, and occasionally gnawing on the bone when I heard the clack, clack, clack of Auntie’s heels coming in my direction.  I looked up and saw Auntie was dressed in a black dress and black heels.  She came over and unsnapped my leash and asked “does puppy have to go, then go.” I got up and ran down the grass to relieve myself and then turned and quickly came back to Auntie.  She watched me as she waited and walked over to the edge of the grass.  “Let’s make sure you understand some basic commands.” She said as I looked up attentively.  She continued “When I say speak I don’t want to hear a word, just a woof, got that?” “Woof”, “Good boy” she said as she raised one hand and said “beg”.  I got up on my knees with my paws in front of my face and whined and then woofed.  “Good boy” she said and then said “play dead”.  I went on my back with all four of my legs up.  “Good boy” she said as she kneeled down and gave me a light belly scratch.  She then got up and commanded “roll over” and immediately complied with her request.  “Good boy” she said as patted the side of her leg and proceeded back in to the house and said “come.”  I got up and followed her inside to the living room where she pointed me to the end table that was also a fancy dog crate.  I noticed the coffee table was set with four sets of cups, glasses and small plates.  I think we are having guests again as I curled up in the crate and looked out.  I could just as well doze here as the dog house.  Auntie went back into the kitchen to give the maid some further instructions.  

My dozing was interrupted when I heard a knocking on the door.  I thought it was my doggy duty to let Auntie know so I gave a “woof, woof” and again a “woof woof” until I heard Auntie said “that is enough” when my eyes seemed to deliver a shocking white light and pain went searing through my neck as I realized she pressed the button to activate my shock collar.  I stopped and dropped back to the floor of my crate.  The life of a dog was not so much fun after all!  I heard the clack, clack, clack of Auntie’s heels go through the hallway to what I would expect to be the front door.  I heard her open and answer the door and then the customary greetings of hello and how are you being exchanged.  They did introductions and exchanged their names in the hallway and then I could hear her heels and the animated conversation between three or four ladies coming towards the living room.

I looked up and saw Auntie with three other ladies.  One lady was a head taller than everyone each and was built like an Amazon.  I called her the goddess.   “Oh this is lovely” exclaimed another of the ladies as they came to the living room.  Auntie motioned for them for them to have a seat and asked “Would you like, water, iced tea or coffee?”  As the ladies took their positions on the sofa and love seat the maid came to the entrance of the living room holding a water pitcher.  One lady said “I will have some water” and another said “I will have some too” as the maid went over to their positions and poured water in their glasses.  Another lady looked up and said “I will have Iced tea’” and the first lady said “I would like some coffee too”.  The maid took note and went back to the kitchen as Auntie sat down in a free spot on the love seat.  There was Auntie and three ladies in the room when the maid came back with a pitcher of Iced tea and poured it and then left.   Auntie waited for the maid to leave when she addressed the ladies with “We all know why we are here.”  There was a pause and she was going to start again when the maid came back with a tray with a coffee, cream, sugar and a plate with some finger sandwiches.  Everyone watched as the maid set down the tray, placed the plate with the bite sized sandwiches on the coffee table, along with the cream and sugar.  She then went to pour coffee for the one lady and Auntie and then left.

Auntie started again “we all know why we are here, it is to learn about the adult baby adoption process. It is more than adoption, it is the care and ownership of your new property and it is more than just adult babies.”  She looked around the room to ensure everyone was on the same page as she picked up her coffee and had a sip before she continued  “Everyone you see today has signed their life away to a new mistress or mommy, they are completely given over to you for your pleasure and use.  What you will see today are some objects that are going through training.  They are not perfect, but they will be ready for you to mold as you wish for your pleasure.” 

One lady remarked “this sounds like fun”.  “Today you will meet in person three subjects that are going through basic training with me.  You have met the maid and now I would like to introduce you to the puppy” she said as she clapped her hands and exclaimed “Puppy, come out”.  I came out of the end table crate and came close to Auntie and panted like a puppy dog.  Auntie instructed me to go to the open area of the living room, beyond the coffee table and stay there as she then continued with her talk “This one is a little older than what we would normally take in, but so far he shown that he learns quickly and that indeed you can teach an old dog new tricks, right puppy.”

“Woof” I interjected as I focused my attention on Auntie and not the ladies who were partaking of sandwiches and their drinks.  “Lie down” Auntie commanded, “Roll-over” was her next command. I complied and then I hear a “wow, you should teach my boyfriend to obey like this”. “Sit” was the next command as I sat and panted like a puppy.  Then one of the ladies took a part of her sandwich and threw it at me with the command “catch”.  I caught the bread by one corner in my mouth.  I didn’t know what to do, should I return it to her?  “Come here Puppy” said the lady that threw the bread to me as she patted her lap.  I held the bread in my mouth as I came over to her and placed the bread in her open hand.  She took the bread and held it up and said “beg”.  I knew what to do, I got on my knees with my paws in front of me and whined and begged.  She then dropped the bread in my mouth and said “here you go, good boy.”  I gobbled the morsel of bread as she then directed her next comment to Auntie and said “It is hard to get a dog right now, I will buy him right now, cash on the spot for two thousand dollars.”  My eyes went wide as I looked at the lady and then Auntie as I awaited her reply.

Auntie replied, “let’s wait until you have seen everything before we consider adopting out puppies.”  Auntie then instructed me to go back to the open spot and sit.  She instructed the ladies “at the end of our time together you may choose to bid on what you see here or the additional stock we have in our portal.  Membership to our club gives you exclusive access to our stock as well as additional supplies and training resources so your ownership experience will remain pleasurable. By the time these little guys have gone through the basic training they realize that their sole purpose in life is to serve and please you.  What gives me pleasure right now is for the puppy to play dead”.  I thought I heard a command and looked at Auntie with a quizzical look as she repeated “play dead.”  I got down and rolled on my back with all four paws up.  The ladies broke out in laughter as Auntie said “let’s get up and inspect the merchandise”.  The ladies got up and came towards me and the one lady that wanted to buy me on the spot knelt down and picked up a paw and started to inspect me.  Auntie also came over and kneeled down across from the one lady and gave me a belly scratch, as one of my legs instinctively moved.  One of the other ladies pointed down at me and exclaimed “That is hilarious, I want one too.”  The one thing with being on my back is that my babyhood was exposed and the potential purchaser said as she pushed up my balls and said “is that all there is?”  Auntie replied “Yes, that is all there is. He really is a baby so you don’t have to worry about him getting anyone pregnant, there is nothing there to worry about.”  My face flushed hot in embarrassment as I then felt a tug on my penis to the left and then let go.  “All our merchandise goes through basic training as a baby, puppy and maid.  Today he is a puppy and he does not a have name until he has an owner that will shape him and name him as she pleases.  This baby will also learn the basics of being a puppy and a maid so you can use him in other roles.  We believe this gives more value to our product.”  Auntie slapped the inside of my thigh and commanded  “up”.  The ladies stepped back and went back to their seats as I rolled over and got up on all fours.                

Auntie commanded “turn around”  as I turned around and wagged my tail for the ladies to see.  The goddess commented “it looks like you were a bad boy, come here”.  I came over to the voice and sat down, looked up and panted at her.  She commanded “up” so I was on all fours as she walked behind me and then inspected my tail and attachment.  She then commented “it looks like a welt on his backside, is that right?”  Auntie said “it was part of his training, they get spankings as well as they wear a shock collar to keep them in line.”   The goddess lady then spoke up and said “can I try that?”  “Try what?” Auntie replied.  “The shock collar, can I see what happens when you use the shock collar?” she said.  Auntie went on to explain that the shock collar can cause some damage and it has to be used sparingly unless the product is poor.  This puppy has been good, so what we can do is put it to vibrate since the puppy has done nothing wrong.  We can do that to remind our product of who is in charge.  As I heard this I was concerned and started to whine as Auntie pulled out the transmitter, fiddled with it and handed it over to the goddess. 

The goddess took the transmitter in hand and then exclaimed “I am not sure about that, the fact that he is white male acting as a puppy shows something is wrong.”  She pushed the button and I got a buzz on my neck and whined.  She pushed it again and I got another buzz.  I looked up at Auntie and whined again.  Yesterday I had a protectress that looked like she would take care of me, today that was not the case.  I was at the mercy of these females and the one that wanted to buy me looked like she wanted to do damage to me.  I looked at Auntie and whined again as she moved to take the transmitter from her.  As she went to get the transmitter the goddess pushed another button and I got a shock on my neck and exclaimed "oww" and turned it into a dog howl knowing otherwise I would be subject to another punishment.  I instinctively lay down and put a paw on my neck by the collar.  Another lady slid off the sofa to me and pulled me up into her and said “Are you okay Puppy, it’s okay, you will be fine, be a good boy, settle down, that is better” as she held me she rubbed my back and then rubbed behind my ears.  She must have had a dog before.  I felt better now and quietly whimpered.  Auntie grabbed the transmitter from my attacker and said “we will have none of that, if you do adopt a dog we will make sure it is not white trash.”

“Can we continue” Auntie said “All of our merchandise is vetted before it comes here for basic training.  We make sure that they are fit, compliant and able to serve you. As part of the full plan we have a welcome starter package that includes a crib, high chair, play pen, and an end table like the one we have here.  It also includes four outfits and a week of supplies.   We will make sure your place is ready to accept your adult baby.  We don’t expect you to have ten or twenty thousand dollars in your purse so we have monthly finance plans that also include all the supplies you need to keep your property well kept.  It includes food, diapers and a gift for you and your baby to explore all for a small monthly fee.”

Auntie continued “We are not looking to unload a puppy for two or three thousand dollars, you could wait in line for a covid dog and pay more.  By the time we are finished training this little pup he will be worth more to you than any dog.  Typically we start with five thousand dollars and it can be financed over twenty four months.  So the payments are like buying a car and depending on how much you bid for him we can extend the payments for up to five years.  During the finance period we do ask that you subscribe to the monthly care package.  In addition to the supplies the package includes a membership to the club, and today, as a thank you, we will give you a free one month membership so you can check and bid on the merchandise from your home.”

As Auntie finished her talk the lady that was holding me leaned down and whispered in my ear “hey puppy, do you want to be my baby?  I nodded yes and nuzzled further into her.  The goddess asked “what if the product is not up to standard, can I return him?’  Auntie replied “yes you can, there is a one week money back guarantee.  If you are not satisfied with him for any reason then return him in his original condition and we will take him back, no questions asked.”   “Are you ready to view the baby?” Auntie asked.  The ladies agreed that they were ready to check out the baby.  Auntie commanded me to go back into the end table and I complied as the lady got back up on the sofa.  They were ready for the baby.

Auntie pulled out a paper from a folder and handed it over to the ladies as she said “Our little princess was given a choice this morning to color any picture he wanted for you today and she chose the princess at the ball.”  As Auntie was talking the maid came to the entrance of the room and you could hear the baby crawling behind her.  The baby appeared at the entrance of the room dressed in a yellow bonnet with white frills and a short yellow dress with white ruffles that made no attempt to cover the yellow diaper cover with white ruffles or the yellow socks with white ruffles.  The yellow and white outfit was matched with a blond wig and pink blush.   As the baby entered the room the maid went to the kitchen and returned with a tray full of snacks and a baby bottle and set the snacks on the coffee table and gave the bottle to Auntie and then retreated to the kitchen.  With the bottle in hand Auntie asked “Who would like to feed the baby?”  One of the ladies volunteered and Auntie got up with the bottle and helped the baby onto her lap.   After they positioned the baby on her lap Auntie pulled the soother and the lady took the bottle and placed it into the mouth of the baby that was gasping for anything.  Then the lady pulled the baby closer into her and you could hear the baby begin to suck.  Auntie continued our little princess wants nothing more than to please his new mommy.  He is learning that he has no choice what he wears, what he eats, what he does or where or when he does anything.  He is completely under your control.  His sole purpose in life is to learn to please you.  We start them from the ground up as a baby and eventually they graduate to be like the maid.  In this case we may grow out the hair of this one and give him some hormones so that she really does become more of a princess.  That is all up to you.  You can do whatever you want with them all we ask is that there is no permanent damage.  I could hear the ladies chatting among themselves but their voices were lowered so I could not recall the details of the conversation.  I got the gist of the conversation as they contemplated the various options available to them.  It seemed like someone must have pulled out an iPad to view the portal and browse the merchandise.  Then I heard the baby sucking air.  Auntie came over and helped pull the baby up and placed a towel over the lady’s shoulder and they placed the baby’s head on her shoulder.  Then the lady instinctively started to burp the baby with the attendant results.  I could hear Auntie encourage the baby with a good boy and then saw them reposition him back into the lady’s lap and his mouth was filled with a soother.  He was starting to squirm around when the lady helped him slide down onto the ground.  Auntie asked if anyone else wanted to hold or inspect the baby when the Goddess volunteered.  The baby didn’t know anything and started to crawl towards the goddess.  The goddess patted her lap and said “come on up sweetie”.  I dreaded what she would do to him/her.  He crawled to her feet and then, with some help from Auntie, crawled up onto the goddess’s lap and was positioned with head over her shoulder and gave her a hug.  She replied by holding him tight and giving him some pats on the back.  Then you could see that they relaxed into each other with the goddess giving him pats and a back rub and the baby sucking on the pacifier.  Auntie broke in and asked “could you get used to having an adult baby around the house?  This is better than a puppy wouldn’t you agree?  You would have someone that needs you and will always love you back. This is someone completely dependent on you and will never leave you.  He would be your doll that you can dress up as a princess – you have complete power over him – just think of all the fun you would have together.  All this baby wants to do is love you and please you.” 

The goddess had really relaxed with the baby and you could see she was whispering something in her ear.  The baby nodded and continued to suckle on the pacifier as the Goddess continued to whisper and pat the baby’s back.  All could see that the Goddess wasn’t all that bad – she just didn’t like me or maybe she didn’t like puppies and showed it. 

Auntie continued her sales talk as the Goddess moved one hand down to the front of the baby and said I think she needs a diaper check and started to root around the front diaper area of the baby and declared she’s wet.  Auntie replied “she is fine, she can sit in it for awhile as she was just changed before she came in here.”   The maid came in and started to clear the coffee table when Auntie asked her to take the baby back to her room.  The maid put down the dishes and then the Goddess reluctantly let go of the baby and let her slide down on to the floor and crawl behind the maid out of the room.

Auntie continued “there is nothing like the peace and warmth of an adult baby and the good thing is they never grow up to be sassy teenagers. They are yours for life – what more could you want?   As you grow together he will learn even more to give you the pleasure you want as you shape him into what you want him to be.   Every baby has already declared their dependence on you, they don’t want to be anything but owned by you.  Just think, no talking back, no arguments, and someone who will do what they are told.  Every so often you should remind them of who is boss and we include the training and tools to ensure that you and your friends remain in control for the rest of their lives.  Babies and puppies can’t pick their parents – their parents chose to have them.  So now you have the time to chose.  You saw the baby and the puppy are there any questions?”

One lady asked what about the maid?  Auntie replied “what about the maid?”  “Is she for sale too?” the lady asked.  Auntie replied “of course, I neglected to tell you and we will make her available for inspection when she comes back.  Feel free to grope her and test her.  What would you like her to do for you?”  “What can we have her do” the lady replied.  Auntie suggested that they could grope her, spank her and have her give them a foot massage.  The maid returned and started to clear the table when the goddess told her “come here.”  The maid looked at Auntie and Auntie nodded her approval so the maid put the dishes down and stood in front of the goddess and looked down.  The goddess instructed the maid to come closer as everyone watched.  The goddess then pulled the short dress up and felt around the front of the maid’s diaper area, she then spun the maid around and felt the back.  She then spun the maid around to face her and inspected her hands and then instructed the maid to kneel.  The maid complied without saying a word.   The goddess then instructed the maid to lay over her knees and then flipped up the skirt and then began to unsnap the onesie holding up her diaper.  She pulled down the diaper and all could see the butt plug firmly in position.  Then the goddess took a smack with her hand on the maid’s one side and then another smack on the other half.  The goddess exclaimed “that feels good” and then proceeded to smack the maid again when Auntie interjected and said “you are free to do him as you please when you buy him, until then does anyone else want to inspect the merchandise?”  One lady spoke up and said “I would like a foot massage.”  The maid got up, pulled up her diaper, buttoned up the onesie and straightened her dress and knelt at the feet of the lady.  She asked quietly “may I remove your shoes?”  The lady lifted one foot to the maid and then the other.  The maid removed both shoes and then started to caress and kiss the lady’s one foot. I heard “I could get used to this” and then she gave the maid the other foot.  The goddess and Auntie watched and then the other lady interjected with “now it’s my turn.”  The lady withdrew her foot and let the maid slip the lady’s shoes back on.  The maid then went to the other lady and started to remove her shoes and then kiss and caress each foot as they were offered to the maid.   Auntie ended the session asking if there were any more questions.  The foot massage ended and the shoes were returned to their owner. The maid got up and returned to clearing the table and taking the dishes to kitchen.  As she left Auntie and the ladies also got up and prepared to go.  As they were leaving for the door the one lady made a point to look down at me and say “Hey Puppy, hang in there we may see other again” and then took her hand and blew me a kiss.  I looked up and gave “woof”, “woof”.  The ladies proceeded to the door and there was chatter about what they saw, access to the portal and how good it was to feel that the merchandise was real.  Then I heard the door close with Auntie’s final comments of “we will be in touch”.  As that was going on, the maid came back to clear the rest of the table and then returned to the kitchen.  Then I heard the clack, clack, clack of Auntie’s heels heading back to the room.  She slapped her thigh and said “come on puppy, let’s get you outside”.  I came beside Auntie and then we went to the patio door.  She rolled open the door and then we stepped out.  I followed her to the dog house where she clipped me to the leash.  I circled around and faced out of the house looking out at the backyard.

Auntie went back inside and I could hear her giving some instructions to the maid.  The maid came out a wiped down the table and highchair and then went back inside.  Then Auntie came back outside with the baby following her.  The baby was still in her yellow and white frilled outfit as she crawled to the base of the high chair.   I watched as Auntie helped the baby into the high chair and then snapped the table in place.  She then snapped the baby’s right mitten to the side of the high leaving the left paw, I mean mitten, free.  The maid had her back towards me and blocked what exactly was going on but I could imagine that she attached the wooden spoon to the left mitten.  That would keep the baby occupied trying to get some ice cream.  Shortly after that the maid went back into the kitchen and came back with Auntie’s clear bowl of sorbet.  The maid placed the sorbet on the table, curtsied to Auntie and then went back into the kitchen and came back out with a dog bowl of water and placed it in front of me and then returned to the kitchen.  The maid then came out with a cup and coffee or tea kettle and placed the cup on the table and then poured the hot liquid in the cup.  I could see Auntie nod her head in approval and then the maid returned to the kitchen.  I think if this is the life of a diaper maid you would get your 10,000 steps in every day!  All I had to do was lie down and enjoy the warmth of the day.  I watched as the baby smeared the ice cream all over his face and Auntie live n the moment of sorbet and a hot drink. 

Auntie snapped out of her reverie and called out to the maid to come and clean up the baby.  The maid came with a wash cloth and removed the spoon and started to wipe down the baby’s face, unsnap and clean both mittens and then the table.  The maid picked up the bowl and spoon and headed back to the kitchen to return with a coloring book and a small box of crayons and placed it on the high chair table.  I could see Auntie address the baby and the maid as she got up, came past me and into the house.  Time passed slowly as I lay on the floor and watched the baby coloring and listened to the occasional bird chirping and a light wind rustle the leaves of the trees in the backyard.  I never really noticed or paid attention to such things in the past. Now I had no responsibilities, cares or thoughts so I was free to listen and be in the moment.  There was some clattering of dishes in the kitchen and the occasional instruction from Auntie to the maid – all of which I paid no attention to.  Eventually the maid came out with a place setting and set the table.     

As time passed by Auntie eventually came out and inspected the baby’s drawing and then the table.  The table seemed to meet Auntie’s approval.  Auntie then took the baby’s artwork and crayons and placed them on another chair by the table before she sat down at the table.  The maid came out with a soup tureen and placed it on the table and then proceeded to ladle out some soup in a bowl in front of Auntie.  There seemed to be some discussion between them and then the maid went back into the kitchen.   The maid returned with a metal spoon and a plastic bowl, set them down on the table and then ladled out some soup into the plastic bowl. She left the bowl to cool and then returned the soup tureen back to the kitchen.  The maid came out again with a dog bowl and set in front of me, beside the water bowl, and then continued back to the table and stood beside Auntie.  I watched as Auntie took the first sip and nodded a yes.  Then the maid pulled up a chair by the baby and brought over the plastic bowl and spoon and started to feed the baby.  While they were having their soup I inspected my bowl to find it had some mushroom soup.  I started to lap up the soup.  Having the soup was a challenge since me mouth was not really constructed for lapping liquids from a dog bowl, but I started and continued until it was clean enough.  As I finished the soup I looked up and saw the maid return to the kitchen with both bowls and spoons.  Then the maid came back out with Auntie’s salad and main course and set it in front of her.  Once Auntie started the maid went to the kitchen and returned with another plastic bowl and spoon.  It seemed I had to wait for them to finish before I got anything.  If I was close I could hope for Auntie to throw me a scrap, but I was too far away.  I watched as the maid fed the baby and Auntie enjoyed her meal.  I thought I would try begging for something so I got on my knees and with my paws up and whined.  They continued eating and ignored me.  So I gave a woof and whined.  This earned sharp rebuke from Auntie and a buzz on my collar so I lay back down and waited.

When they were finished the maid stood up and collected the plates and the used cutlery from Auntie and the baby and scraped any leftovers from the salad plate and main plate into the plastic bowl.  She then put the plastic bowl and used cutlery on the main plate and headed back to the house, but then she stopped by my place and picked up both dog bowls and then put down the baby’s bowl and continued into the house.  The maid came back out with another dog bowl and bottle.  She placed the dog bowl in front of me, it was filled with water, and then continued her journey to the high chair.  She snapped the bottle between the baby’s mitten hands and then sat down at the table.  In all this time I noticed that the maid never had a chance to eat anything!  With all the running around and food reduction this should be a great weight loss program.  It appeared the Auntie was instructing the maid in some things as the maid nodded and let Auntie sip and savor her wine.  Then the maid got up and returned to the kitchen. 

From my vantage point in the dog house there was not too much to do.  I watched as the baby finished his bottle and then Auntie burped the baby and helped him down.  The maid had come by and then shepherded the baby past me into the living room.   Auntie followed the parade and stopped at my abode and addressed me sharply “Puppy, time for some more training”. 

She unsnapped the leash from the collar and then proceeded to the end of the yard by a garden or tool shed.  I followed as she was walking on the grass, but then I need to pee.   I stopped, raised my leg and released the pee into the garden.  Auntie waited for me to finish my release and then addressed me “Puppy, we need to expand your sense of smell”.  She then went into the tool shed and came back with a small can.  She then brought the can to me and put it under my nose and commanded “Sniff.”  What a foul smell and I instinctively recoiled from the smell. “Puppy, you need to find the source of the smell.  There is something back in the garden or in the grass that smells like this.” Then she commanded “go fetch!”  I have seen dog s do this before so I got down and moved my head side to side sniffing for something with that wretched smell.  It was not within my area so I move forward and continued.  This took time and I think Auntie was getting bored so she declared “you are getting colder”.  I knew that I had to retreat back and try again.  This took some time until I found a fabric tied to a stick under a plant in the garden at the edge of the grass.  Good thing I did not pee on it!  As I found the stick with the offending smell Auntie repeated the command “fetch”.  As a dog “can’t” and “won’t”  was no longer in my vocabulary so I picked up the stick and ran back to Auntie and dropped it at her feet.  She said “good boy” and gave the back of my ears a quick massage.  She then picked up the stick and threw it into another area of the garden.  “Puppy, come” she said as she slapped her thigh and returned back to the entrance of the house.  She turned around at the door and said “stay” as she went around the side of the house and pulled out a garden hose.  “Come here Puppy” she commanded and I came to her and then she said “time to get you cleaned up”.  I was hit with the cold water of the garden hose as she circled me and sprayed me.  She then commanded “on your back”.  I felt gross but complied as she sprayed my front and then she commanded “back on all fours”.  She gave me a final spray and then said “stay” as she took the hose and returned it to the side of the house.  She went inside as I was starting to shiver and then she returned to the door with a towel in her hand and commanded “come here”.  I ran as best as I could and collected some sand on my paws by the time I approached Auntie.  She dried me down and then at the entrance to the house asked me to raise each paw, then she dried it and had me put each clean paw in the house.   Now that I was inside I could see into the entrance of the living room where the baby was playing in the playpen.  I started to head over to the baby when Auntie came down and clipped my collar to a leash and pulled back hard.  She then pulled me down the hallway to her room.  As I entered her room I could see the bed, a night table and a dog bed at the foot of her bed.  She pulled the leash over to the foot of the bed and then had me lie on the dog bed and clipped the collar to another leash at the foot of the bed.  “Okay Puppy, I will be back after we take care of the baby for some more training” she said as she exited her room and firmly closed the door.  I looked around and saw a dresser, the night table, a vanity with a mirror and an assortment of potions on the top of the vanity.  I also saw another door that looked like it led to her en-suite bathroom.  My observations were interrupted as I heard the procession of Auntie, the baby and the maid heading to the nursery.  I suspected it was time for baby’s bath and final feeding for the night – lucky baby!  I was dozing away as I heard the maid drag the baby bath to the bathroom for disposal.  After the bath I knew there would be some feeding with Auntie; however, I heard some other noises as well.  I heard the maid’s steps up and down the hallway, I heard another set of voices at the door and I heard something being rolled up the hallway to my nursery.  I surrendered to the idleness and must have fallen asleep as the next thing I knew Auntie had returned to her room.  I awoke as she closed the door.  She remarked “I don’t think we can market you as a watch dog!”  She turned on the lamp on her night stand, sat on her bed and then proceeded to take off her shoes.  She then got up and removed her clothes except for her bra and panties and watched me with interest.  She then remarked “puppies can’t have sex with their owners, neither should they even think about it.  Right now I see you as a puppy, get up and wag your tail and show me that you are happy to see your owner.”  I got up on all four and wagged my hips and tail furiously.  Auntie proceeded to her en-suite and I followed until the leash held me back. I stayed at the end of the leash and watched as Auntie continued to remove her make-up, brush her teeth and then use the toilet.  Auntie flushed the toilet and then came out and asked “Is puppy thirsty, do you need some water?” I said “woof” and nodded yes so Auntie undid my leash and took me to the toilet and said “drink up”.  This was revolting, but I could not say no.  I lapped some water from the toilet and then woofed as a signal that I was done.  She pulled me back and then said “let’s get you ready for bed”.   We exited the en-suite and she pointed to an open part of the bedroom and commanded me to stay.  She then got a diaper and a few other items and then knelt on the floor and said “on your back with your legs over your head.” I pulled my legs over my head and held them in place as Auntie proceeded to remove my tail.  She then slid a diaper under my backside and I instinctively dropped my legs back into the diaper baby position.  She taped up my diaper and then attached the leash back to my collar. My collar, I was getting used to this.  She commented “you are back in diapers because I don’t want to get up in the middle of the night to let you out – I need my sleep.”   She went to get a night gown from her dresser, unhooked her bra and the pulled the night gown over.  She then removed her panties and collected them with her bra and placed them in a laundry basket in the corner of her room.  She came back and then sat on the edge of her bed and patted her hand on the bed beside her.  I came to the spot and was unsure about climbing on to the bed when she said “No, puppy! No pets on the furniture – stay on the floor.”  She then pulled my face onto her knees and then started with the next level of training.  “Whether she decides you are her baby, puppy or maid your sole purpose in life is to please your mommy.  Today you were a good puppy despite what the one lady thought of you.  Tonight you need to learn another way to please your mommy.” She said as she spread open her legs and repositioned my head.  “Babies and puppies never fuck they can only suck” she continued as she raised the front of her nightgown and then placed it behind me so I was encapsulated under it.  “I want my puppies and babies to play with my pussy” she said as I could start to smell a vaguely familiar musk emanate from between her legs as she pulled my head in closer.  She instructed “I want you to start with long and slow licking from the bottom and eventually you will work your way up.”  I started to lick from the bottom as instructed and licked until I got tired and then kissed and then went back to licking.  She continued to guide and encourage me until I got to the top of the hill as it were.  Now I had to extend down and lick up to the pleasure point, again and again.  I knew I had struck gold as her legs wrapped over me and then her heels started to kick back into the bottom of my back.  “Keep going baby” she encouraged me as she laid down on the bed with me kneeling and serving her.  She continued to kick my back and scream.  Suddenly my face was flushed with liquid and she encouraged me to continue, don’t stop.  “Baby you need the practice – keep going” she encouraged me.  My mouth and tongue were tired and my lower back was getting a beating as she pulled my head back and then rammed it into her for another lick and suck.  I had no idea of how much time had passed but eventually she came again and let go of me.  I pulled my head back from under the night gown and continued to kneel in front of her.   There were a few more minutes for her to calm down and after her breathing returned to normal she sat up in front of me.  I was hoping with all the action I might see some release when she said “Good Boy – now it’s time to get some sleep.”  I was pissed and her juices were all over my face.  I guess that is how women feel when they give their guy what he wants and then he has no energy for them!   She got up and pulled me back to the foot of the bed, pointed to the dog bed and said “you sleep here - goodnight.”  She went back into bed and turned off the nightstand light.

The morning came quickly.  I started with a fitful sleep and then slept though until Auntie, dressed in a bathrobe, kicked my bed and woke me up.  I felt and tasted the remnants of the juices from last night and slowly woke up and stretched myself spilling over the dog bed.  I felt muscles I did not know I had as a result of running like a dog yesterday.  Auntie sat down at the side of her bed and slapped the bed beside here.  I knew to come to her and then I kneeled down on the floor looking up.  She said “Today puppy you graduate to be my maid for the day.  This is a quick reminder that your sole purpose in life is to please me.  Today will be more work for you as I expect to you take care of yourself, help me with the baby and our new puppy and most of all serve me and my friends.”  She then unclipped the leash and then asked me for a paw.  She took the paw and undid the buckle and pulled the leather paw off of my hand.  I put my hand down and she reached for the other paw and undid that.  She instructed “You have three minutes to take off your diaper and take a quick shower and then come back here.”  I got up and went to the bathroom, lay on the floor and removed the tapes from my full diaper.  I rolled up the diaper and set it aside and then started the shower.  I noticed as I went into the shower that Auntie had gotten up and left the room.  It felt good to stand up and feel the warm shower.  The water washed away last night’s juices and the remnants of the overnight diaper.  I felt human again!  I finished quickly and stepped out and grabbed a towel and dried myself as I saw Auntie return to her spot on the bed dressed in her bathrobe.  “Hurry up” she said. I came to her quickly and knelt at her feet completely naked except for my collar with the shock device still attached.  “Today you will be back in a diaper and maid outfit, like you saw the other maids wear before.  Detailed written instructions for how to prepare meals are set out in the kitchen.  After you get dressed you will make coffee and bring it to me, then we will get the new puppy ready, you will let him out and then we will get the new baby ready.  I expect that you will have the oatmeal prepared and served in accordance to the written instructions.  I hope you would know enough to pour orange juice and coffee without having to be told.  Let’s get you ready. Lie on the floor.”  I laid down and Auntie kneeled in front of me and pulled down a diaper and butt plug from the bed.   “Knees over nose” she instructed and I complied by pulling my legs over me.  I knew she was going to plug me up.  “Down” she commanded and I put my feet on the floor and let her pull the diaper up to my front and tape it up.  Next she pulled a black tight fitting onesie over me and then snapped it up.  Finally she instructed “get up.  See your outfit on bed, put it on.”  There were a set four cuffs with buckles, white lace gloves, white lace stockings and a black dress and white apron.  I pulled on the stockings and pulled up the dress.  Then I put on the white lace gloves and then fitted the apron and four cuffs.  I stood up and waited for Auntie’s inspection.  “looks good baby, go start breakfast and bring my coffee” she said as she gave my diapered butt a slap.  I left Auntie as she prepared herself for the day.  I went to the kitchen with a new perspective.  I saw the coffee maker and there was a card taped to counter by the maker that showed me to put four cups of water in the maker and to spoon out three spoons of coffee and press start.  Then I looked at the instructions for breakfast.  I got out the Oatmeal, found the juice in fridge and read through the instructions for breakfast.  I set the table for Auntie and then the coffee was ready so I poured her a cup and returned to her room.        

As I returned to her room she was dressed and putting on a pearl necklace and checking herself in the vanity mirror.  “I gave a bottle to baby to keep him quiet and now we are going to get the new puppy ready for the day.  You remember what that was like, don’t you?” Auntie asked rhetorically.  I nodded yes and waited for Auntie to take a sip of coffee.   She took a sip of coffee and then rotated from the vanity to me and held out a foot.  “Get down on your knees and put on my shoes.”  She commanded and pointed to a pair of black pumps beside the vanity.  I took one shoe and slipped it on her foot as she took another sip of coffee and watched me.  She let her foot down and then extended the other foot.  I put the other shoe on as she took another sip of coffee and continued to watch.  She put the other foot down and then put her coffee on the vanity and said “you show promise.  Let’s get going.”  We got up and went to the baby’s room.

I followed Auntie to the baby’s room and watched from the door as she went in, turned on the light, pulled down the side of the crib and unclipped the baby’s ankles and mittens.  She introduced the baby to his new role. “Okay Baby, today is a special day for you, I want you to pretend that you’re my puppy dog –just like puppy did yesterday, but today YOU are the puppy – I need you to be the best puppy you can be.  So, what do you say puppy?”  He replied “Woof Woof”.  This puppy showed promise as Auntie helped him on the floor on to the change mat.  Auntie beckoned me to the change mat and instructed for me to clean up baby / puppy.  I started to unsnap his pajamas and removed them. I then waited as Auntie exclaimed  “I have a gift for you” as she pulled out the collar with the shock device fastened to the collar on the puppy.   “This is a shock collar to keep you in line - right now it is set to buzz as a warning – let’s try it out!”  She pulled out the transmitter and then pressed a button and you could hear the buzz from the puppy’s neck.  “If you step out of line it can shock you too – do you want to find out what it feels like?” she said as she moved her finger over to another button.  The puppy shook his head and whined.  “Quiet or you will find out” she said as she got up and backed away so I could finish the clean up.  I wasted no time cleaning him up by wiping him down, rolling up the diaper and then a final cloth wash of his butt.  I don’t think either of us appreciated this.  Auntie returned with the butt plug tail in her hand and a jar of KY jelly.  I stepped back as Auntie commanded “on your knees”.  He got up on his hands and knees as Auntie came down beside him and said “Good boy, now every puppy needs a tail to wag so you can show me how happy you are to be my puppy.”  “Stay” she commanded as she opened the jar and put some of the cream on the plug at the end of the tail.  “Okay Puppy spread you legs a bit and stay still”.  She inserted the plug into the puppy and said “Okay puppy, show your Auntie how happy you are with your tail”.  I watched as the puppy looked back, woofed and moved his hips which waged the tail.  I thought the whole show looked ridiculous until I realized I did the exact same thing yesterday.  “Well puppy, we will have to teach you some new tricks, shake your paw” she held out her hand and he placed his mitten in hers.  “That will not do – that is not a paw, we will have to fix that, won’t we Puppy” she said as she undid the mitten and pulled out a set of dark paws and placed one over his hand.  “That is better” she said as she secured the paw his hand.  “The other paw”, she said and he extended the other paw out and she quickly removed the mitten and replaced it with a new paw.    Auntie then turned to me and said “let the puppy out for a minute and then get him settled in the living room” as she got up and went across to the other room.   

I went down the hallway with the puppy following me to the sliding door out to the patio.  I opened the door and let him out.  I watched as he ran outside onto the grass and sniffed around while I waited for him to release some pee.  I went back to the kitchen and set out the bowls for breakfast and then boiled the water for Oatmeal.  As the water boiled I checked on the puppy and called him back to the house.  When he arrived at the door I pulled him in by the collar and dragged him over to the living room to the end table that doubled as a dog cage.  “In you go” I said as I watched him climb in and turn around so that he was facing out.  “Stay” I commanded as I went back to the other baby room. 

I came to the door of the other baby room and watched as Auntie stepped away from the baby on the change mat on the floor.  There is a fresh diaper and wipes beside the baby and I knew what I needed to do.  I knelt down in front of the baby and undid the tapes to the diaper and then lifted his legs up and back.  I pulled down the diaper and used the diaper to scrape yesterday’s meals and mess from the skin of the baby.  I pulled some wipes and continued to wipe down the baby as Auntie supervised the process.  I put the used wipes inside the diaper, rolled it up and then handed the diaper over to Auntie who dropped it in the garbage pail by the crib.  The baby’s legs were let down and a fresh diaper slid under him.  A quick slap to the side of the baby with the instruction of “up” and I watched him lift his butt so I could continue to slide the diaper under him.  Everything looked good so I sprinkled some powder before the job was completed by taping up both sides of the diaper.  I heard Auntie rooting around in the closet and then another shelf where she pulled out a navy blue onesie and handed it to me.  I pulled the baby up to a sitting position and said “hands up”.  I opened the onesie and threaded it over his arms and head. I pulled the onesie down to his waist and instructed him to lie down.  Once he was back on the floor I pulled over the diaper and then I snapped up the onesie.  I pulled him by his hands back up to a sitting position and waited for Auntie’s inspection and approval. 

Auntie approved and then exited to the kitchen for breakfast.  I got up and beckoned the baby to come and watched as he followed me out the door to the kitchen.  Auntie had gone ahead and called for the puppy to come for breakfast.  She directed him to his corner in the kitchen and snapped him in as the baby followed me to the high chair.  I helped the baby up into the chair and then snap the table in place and then his mittens to the side of the chair. 

I went over to the stove and dished out oatmeal in one side of a dog bowl, a china bowl and two plastic bowls.  I had washed some raspberries and blueberries early and placed some on top of Aunite’s Oatmeal and brought it over with the coffee pot to Auntie.  I placed the bowl down and then poured her coffee.  I returned to the sink and filled the other side of the dog bowl with some water and brought it down to the corner and placed it in front of the puppy.   As I returned to the kitchen counter the puppy wasted no time making a noise as it was slurping the water from the bowl.   Auntie pulled out the small transmitter to the collar and pushed a button on it and I heard a buzz coming from the puppy.  The puppy stopped and then I heard a very quiet whine from the puppy.  “That is a warning” Auntie said.  I was glad that Auntie could keep track of the transmitters as I was still wearing my shock collar.  I then brought the pitcher with orange juice and poured Auntie a glass of orange juice.  Finally I went back to get a plastic bowl and wooden spoon and pulled up a chair by the baby.  It was time to give the new baby a real taste for a life of helplessness.  I loaded up the wooden spoon and shoved it into the baby’s mouth.  It was still hot and it was a lot.  It didn’t all fit in and I made sure enough was smeared over the front of his face.  I could see the baby protest, but he took in what he could.  I loaded up another spoon and tried again.  He did not break under the torture so I let up after that and scooped up the oatmeal and fed his face.  When we were done I am sure a quarter of the food was on his face and high chair table. 

I got up and took the bowl and spoon back to the counter and then came back with a washcloth and bottle to wipe the baby’s face.  I cleaned his face unsnapped his mittens form the chaired and then snapped then to hold the bottle.  After I finished getting the baby fed Auntie got up and went towards the puppy, unsnapped his collar and said “Puppy let’s go out and play fetch while our maid finishes cleaning up and baby keeps her company.”  The puppy wasted no time heading to the door and waited for Auntie to roll the door open.  They left me with the dishes and the baby.  I picked up the dog bowl and then went to clear the table and started washing the dishes.  I dried them and then put them away back in the cupboards.   I then went to damp mop the kitchen floor as the baby was finishing his bottle. After I finishing mopping the floors I watched as the baby tipped his head back to get every last drop out of the bottle.  After the mop was put away I came to the baby and took the bottle and put it on the table and then unsnapped the table from the high chair and put the bottle and table away.  I came back to the baby with a towel and put it on my shoulder and then leaned him forward into me and started to burp him.   Up came a burp, so he was ready to go outside.  I helped him down to the floor and pointed to the door with the instruction of “let’s go out.”  I went to the door and rolled it open as the baby crawled behind me and looked outside.  We could see Auntie and the puppy playing fetch on the grass.  I picked up the bag of plastic outdoor toys on the table by the door and walked outside with baby following behind me.  We stopped on the grass beside the patio and I dumped the toys on the grass by the baby. I watched as the baby picked up a plastic block and then noticed Auntie and the puppy coming our way.

Auntie came up to the baby, kneeled down and checked him out and then got back up.  The puppy came up to baby and dropped his stick by the baby.  It looked like the puppy want to play fetch with the baby.  Auntie asked me to join her inside.  We left the puppy and baby as I followed Auntie inside.  I left the empty bag on the table by the door and followed Auntie into the Living room where she sat down on the sofa and motioned with her hand for me to kneel in front of her.  I got on my knees and looked up to her.  She told me that in order to please your mommy / owner you have to do many things.  There will be a time that they get tired of cleaning up after you and serving you.  To make them happy you need to serve them.  While you want to be a baby you will more likely be a dog slave or a diaper maid.  In all cases you don’t have to worry about a thing.  Your world, your universe is your mommy / owner.  Your mommy worries about taking care of you and paying bills.  The least you can do is please and serve her.  Think about your Auntie walking around in heels all day – they hurt!  While these are not heels I need to see if you can praise and care for my feet.  I want you to gently remove my shoes and give my feet a massage.  As you massage each foot you will also worship it and care for it like you do the rest of me.  So let’s start.  I positioned myself in front of her as she raised one foot.  I carefully took off the pump and set it to my side and then started to give her foot a massage.  Then I bowed down and kissed the top of her foot.  “That is good sweetie” she praised me and then added “now take both hands around my calf and slide it down like this.” She demonstrated and continued “It is like taking the stress and draining from our calves to our toes.”  I tried the technique and then she lifted her other foot.  I removed her other shoe and then started to work on her other foot ending with the final stress relief and kiss.  “Good boy” she said and instructed me to straighten up the living room while she checked on the baby and the puppy. 

I vacuumed the sofa and love seat and then wiped down the dog crate and then damp mopped the floor as Auntie went outside with a leash and bone for the puppy.  As I finished up, Auntie asked me to bring the play fence for the baby and then advised me that I would need to prepare lunch. I went to pick-up the folded play fence and followed Auntie outside to the baby.  I unfolded the play fence around the baby to ensure he knew his limits.  Then Auntie gave the baby a coloring book and crayons to pick and complete a picture for his future owners.  We went back inside and then Auntie gave me the menu and instructions for lunch. 

• Like 1

I never had a chance to eat my breakfast in the plastic bowl this morning so it was going to be added to the puppy’s lunch along with whatever left-over and scraps from today’s lunch preparation.  I set out to boil the frozen peas and carrots while washing the lettuce and preparing the salad.  Auntie’s main sandwich was a sliced Turkey Breast on multi-grain bread with slices of avocado and tomato.   Once the peas and carrots were over boiled and drained.   I filled the baby’s plastic bowl with the vegetables and mashed them up.  The rest of the peas and carrots were put in the dog dish with the left over breakfast.  There was enough in the dog dish that I did not have add anything.  Lunch was starting to look like it was ready, so I knew to go outside and set-up the high chair.  When I came back I loaded a tray with a glass, dishes and cutlery for Auntie’s place setting and then went back to set the table.  Auntie came to the kitchen and did a quick inspection and then went outside to check on the baby.    I filled the other dog bowl with water and then took the bowls and set them down in front of the puppy.  I noticed that Auntie had taken the baby to the high chair and had already had him snapped in.  I returned to the kitchen and loaded the tray with the baby food and Auntie’s salad and headed to Auntie.  I waited for her to get seated and then set the tray on the table and served Auntie her salad.  I then pulled up a chair to the baby and got ready to feed the baby.  The green goop mixed with some orange was loaded onto the wooden spoon and directed to the baby.  He opened his mouth and took it without complaint.  This baby was not a fussy eater.  I scooped up some more and continued until I had scraped the bowl clean.  The baby had slowed down in his enthusiasm with the last spoon.  Auntie watched us as she finished her salad.  When Auntie and the baby were done I collected the bowl, spoon and Auntie’s salad plate, loaded it on the tray and returned to the kitchen.  Then I collected Auntie’s sandwich and a plastic plate with crackers and cheese cubes and returned to Auntie.   I served Auntie her sandwich and then placed the plate on the highchair table.  At this point the baby could only feed himself by planting his face into the plate since his handed were clipped to the side of the chair.  Auntie asked me to unclip the baby’s left hand so that he could eat the cheese and crackers.  Meanwhile puppy was fully engaged in eating his food, washing it down with the water in the water bowl.  I went by and observed that the water was contaminated with some of the food, but what was a dog to do?  Back in the kitchen I prepared a baby bottle with water, got a washcloth ready and set a banana on a fruit plate with a knife as per Auntie’s written instructions.  I set all the items on the tray and then went back to the patio table, set the tray on the table and stood waiting for Auntie and the baby.  When Auntie signaled that she was ready I cleared her plate and set out the fruit plate.  I then went to the baby and removed his cheese plate and wiped down his face and mittens with the wash cloth and then returned with the tray back to the kitchen.  From the kitchen I could see Auntie use the knife to cut the banana and then she proceeded to peel it down slowly while looking at the baby and then the puppy.  Auntie smiled as she looked straight at the baby and as she seductively took the first bite from the banana.  She took her time chewing and swallowing as she stared at the Baby and then down to the puppy.    Auntie smiled and looked straight at the puppy and then asked  “what are you thinking about puppy?”   Woof, Woof a whine and then another woof as puppy replied in as animated way that he could.  She then broke off a piece of the banana and said to the baby “open up” as then shoved the banana in into his mouth.  She took another seductive bite from the banana and left half of the banana rest still inside the peel.  I returned to the table as Auntie was teasing us with the banana when she said “you can give the rest to the puppy.”  She got up from her place and then went to unclip the baby’s other mitten and then removed the high chair table.  She then helped the baby down and directed him to follow her inside for his nap.  I picked up the remaining dishes and headed to the kitchen with a stop by the puppy.  I unpeeled the rest of the banana and dumped it in his food dish for him to enjoy and then continued inside.  I had about an hour to clean up and get things ready for Auntie’s visitors.  I had quick bite to eat of the Turkey Sandwich while cleaning the dishes.  I went back out to wipe down the patio table and checked up on the puppy.  He was finished with his meal so I brought in his bowls to clean and refill later. 

The next step was to make the snacks and set-up the living room as per Auntie’s instructions.  I finished reviewing the instructions as Auntie came out from the Baby’s room and checked if I understood everything.  Everything was clear so she went out and put the puppy through his paces for this afternoon’s demonstration for today’s guests.  I focused on making and setting out cucumber sandwiches, crackers, and other treats.  I ensured the living room was straightened up and then set out cups and plates and napkins for our guests.  The plates were set and put in the fridge to take out when the visitors were ready.  Auntie came in with the puppy by her side and she directed the puppy to his place in the corner table kennel.  I had a few minutes to straighten myself up and make sure everything was ready. 

• Like 1

The door bell rang and Auntie directed me to answer the door.  I opened the door and was greeted by two middle aged ladies and what looked like a college student.  For a moment I was frozen, as the college student reminded me of someone I knew, and then heard Auntie call out “invite them in.”  I stepped back and invited them in while directing them down the hallway.  I could hear Auntie’s heels clacking on the hallway as she made her way to meet them at the entrance of the living room.  I stayed a safe distance behind them as she invited them to sit in the living room and asked me to get them water.  I went to the kitchen and bought a pitcher of water to serve to the ladies as they had seated themselves on the sofa and love seat in the living room.   I came to pour Auntie some water as the two older ladies also asked for some water.  I went over to them and poured their water.  The college student asked for some iced tea.  I went back to the kitchen and got the iced tea from the fridge and returned to the living room and poured the iced tea for the girl as I overheard Auntie launch into her talk with “we all know why we are here, it is to learn about the adult baby adoption process.”   I returned to the kitchen to bring out the tray with sandwiches and cut carrots and celery with a dip.  I set it on the table and then went back to get the coffee.  I stood by Auntie with the coffee as she paused and let me pour coffee.  The ladies held up their cup and let me pour coffee.  I checked the room and left when I heard “he is well trained.”

Everyone had some coffee so there was no point in going back and asking for tea.  I started to make another pot of coffee as I heard the puppy woof.  It was time for the ladies to learn how well he could do his tricks.  He seemed to me to be a young pup in his twenties and I am sure he would do well.  The second pot of coffee was ready and the ladies were checking out the puppy so it would be time for me to go and prepare the baby.  I went up the hallway to the baby room and opened the door.  I went to the crib and let down the crib rail, picked up the empty baby bottle and placed it on the dresser.  I then unsnapped the ankles and one mitten that were attached to the crib and helped the baby to a sitting position on the crib with his feet dangling over the side of the crib.  I unsnapped the onesie and pulled it over his head and then I tried to figure out how to fit the dinosaur custom onesie with a hood onto the baby.  I slid it over the baby’s head and fed it through his arms to his waist.  I give a slight push for him to lie down and then have him push up with his legs so I could finish pulling up the outfit and snap him in.  I grabbed a pacifier and stuck it in his mouth and then helped him down to the floor.  He followed me out the door down the hallway to the living room where I heard the ladies laughing and then a sigh.  I heard Auntie ask the ladies if they wanted to meet an adult baby and then I heard them answer. At that point I approached the living room with the baby crawling behind me.  The ladies stopped their chatting and turned to the baby.  The young lady, seated on the love seat, commented “ isn’t he cute. Are you pretending to be a dinosaur?’  “Rarr” she added.    One of the older ladies patted her hand on her lap and said “Come to mama baby.”  You could tell the baby was conflicted as he looked to Auntie for direction.    Auntie nodded a knowing yes and the baby went to his potential new mommy.  This lady looked old enough to be his mother or maybe even his grandmother.  He crawled to the lady and stopped at her feet.  She pulled him up under the shoulders so that he was kneeling towards her.  “Now look at you” she said “aren’t you the cute one, so adorable all dressed up to meet us”.  The other older lady that sat beside her took one of his mittened hands and played with it.  Then the young lady said “Mom , maybe you should adopt him and he could be my baby brother?”  I left for the kitchen as they were discussing the possibilities of the baby and realized that the three ladies were all related.  I loaded the tray with some more snacks and the baby bottle filled with diluted milk and returned to the living room.  I heard Auntie ask who would like to feed the baby.  The older lady that could be his grandmother already had him in her grips and volunteered.  Auntie instructed the other older lady to move so the baby could lie on the sofa and nurse from the bottle.  Auntie assisted the ladies with getting settled and helped the baby onto the sofa and positioned him in the one lady’s lap.  The lady took the bottle and Auntie pulled the soother out of his mouth which was then filled with the nipple of the bottle and he began to suck.  Auntie put the soother on the table and had me clear some dishes and return to the kitchen.  I came back with a fresh pot of coffee, but there was no interest.  Auntie waved me away as she continued to engage the ladies in their conversation.  The one older lady, not holding the baby, looked up to me, checked her coffee mug, and then went back to watching the baby and listening to Auntie.

I let time pass as I heard the occasional outburst of laughter come from the living room.  I stayed engaged by washing the dishes and wiping down the counters.  I reviewed the dinner plan and pulled out the dishes for Auntie’s place setting and put them on the kitchen table for later.

I thought I heard Auntie clap her hands twice, but I was not sure.  I then felt the buzz on my collar.  I made haste to the living room and was instructed to take the baby to his room.  I helped the baby down from the young lady who was holding him at the time and led him back to his room.  I overheard Auntie explain that baby’s, puppies and slaves can’t pick their parents or owners.  When we entered the baby’s nursery I gave the baby a puzzle and then turned on the hypnosis tape and quickly left and locked the room.   I returned to the living room to clear up when I heard one of the older ladies ask “What about the maid?”  Auntie replied “What about the maid?”  As I came to the entrance of the living room the other older lady said “tell us about the maid.”  Auntie instructed me to kneel in front of the older ladies and then asked if they would like a foot massage.  One lady was quick to kick off her shoe and offer her foot to me as Auntie continued to talk about me.  This baby is older than most than we take in, but his life was just as worthless.  He was an uninspiring COBOL programmer with no hobbies or skills until we took him in.  He has had twenty more years experience than the other two, but he basically frittered his life away.  As your baby you would give him a purpose in life and that is to please and entertain you and your family.  The lady then offered her other foot and then Auntie looked to the young lady.  Could you see the maid as your baby brother?  The young lady replied  “No, not now, unless I saw him wearing a diaper and acting like a baby.”  Auntie asked the other ladies “would you like to see him as a baby?”   “Sure” was the one reply “but, I will miss my massage.”  Auntie instructed me to step back and take off the maid dress and apron.  Now I was in my black onesie with collar and cuffs.  “That didn’t take long” commented the one lady.  The young lady called “Baby brother come to your big sister!” I crawled over to her and snuggled up beside her knees and put one arm around her legs and a thumb in my mouth.  She then tousled my hair and patted her knees.  I looked up to Auntie who nodded her approval.  I was now on the college girl’s knees and she faced me forward looking to her mom and the other lady.  She extended my arms and held each hand out and then started to bounce me up and down.  This was a different experience than the last time.  This time I had a butt plug in me and the bouncing up and down gave me a new sensation as it started to massage my inside passage.  Then her mom asked “Would you like an older baby brother?”  The girl replied “it would be fun to boss around someone older than me. Could he stay with me at college?”  Then Auntie asked if anyone would like to feed this baby?  The young lady replied right away “Mom, can I feed him?”  Auntie got up and went to the kitchen.  The ladies discussed buying me as a gift for the girl and her older sister, but that I would be her baby brother.  They were thinking that her mom would take care of her new baby brother at home at least until Christmas.  The girl could come home and visit and train her new toy, but it was important for her to finish her degree this year.  As they were discussing their options Auntie returned with the bottle and helped position me on the lap of the young lady looking up to her excited face.  The bottle was put in position and the young lady pulled me into her as I overheard what seemed to be some serious discussions of actually buying me.  The young girl spoke up and said “I would like a baby slave that is almost forty years old.  He had the freedom to make choices.  Now he knows what he has lost and what he has gained.”   The girl looked down at me and asked “Would you like to be our baby?”  Auntie reminded her that I had no choice in the matter as I nodded yes.   I continued to suck on the bottle as the girl asked “Mom, Aunt Amy would you buy us this baby to be my brother and our slave?”  The two older ladies were rationalizing the decision and her mom replied “Yes, he will be my new son and your brother.  He can be all yours when you graduate.”  The deal was effectively done as I started to suck air from the bottle.  I went from maid back to baby in five minutes.  The mom asked to burp the baby.  Auntie came over and helped me down from the college senior and helped me onto the lap of her mom.  She draped a cloth over her shoulder and I could smell a light perfume from this lady.  I was positioned over her shoulder and then she started to burp me.  The first two pats were light, then she got into the swing of things and I could feel and hear the thumps.  She commented “it has been a long time since I have done this.  It is like riding a bicycle – you never forget.”  Up came a burp.  I had that helpless feeling again and then fully relaxed into this experienced mom.  The other older lady, which I later learned was her sister, soon to be my Aunt, said “I think your house would be perfect for a new little one, even if he is an adult. It would also give you something to do while Julie is away at college.”  Up came another burp.  The mom asked “when can we have him?”  Auntie replied we can push things along and he could be that special package delivery to you in a week.  So he could be in your home a week before Julie goes back to college and that would help in the bonding process.  I would arrange for an express set-up of the welcome package and then we can get you on the monthly support package.  It appeared that nothing else was going to come up so the mom to be pulled me off of her and held me on her knees facing her.  Then she asked “What do you say baby?”  “Goo Goo Ga Ga” I replied as I clapped my hands!  The other older lady said “I missed my foot massage, could a diapered baby still give me a massage?”  Auntie replied “yes, would you like me to help the baby back on the floor and he would be happy to massage his new aunt’s feet.”  I was helped to the floor and positioned to kneel in front of my new aunt’s feet.  She then kicked off one of her shoes and then I started to give her foot a massage.  After a few minutes she kicked off the other shoe and offered the other foot.  I understood this deal was not to go through the normal process.  The ladies bid the top price and I was theirs.  The deal was done.  It was time for the ladies to go, and as much as they wanted to take me with them, they got up and discussed the confirmation of payment and the delivery.  Auntie directed me to stay on the floor and remain the baby.  The ladies got up to exit when my new sister came over to me, bent down and gave me a hug as she said “Good Bye Baby Brother, we will see you at home soon.”  I stayed on the floor and waited for Auntie to return.  I overheard something about the three hour trip to get here and they had to return and start to get things ready.  

Auntie could hardly contain her joy as she sold me for ten thousand over what they were expecting.  She instructed me to get dressed and clear the table and then get the afternoon snack ready.  I was sold as a baby, but right now I was still a maid and under Auntie’s command.  I put on the dress and apron, straightened myself out and cleared the dishes and took them back to the kitchen.  While I did not like the slave aspect of being a maid I felt there was a new purpose in life with being part of this new family – I was to make them happy.   I checked the instructions for the snack and set out the dishes to be filled.  I was to set everything up outside on the patio so I went out to the highchair and wiped it down.  I returned to the kitchen and started to spoon out the ice cream and sorbet when I saw the baby follow Auntie outside.  

I watched as Auntie helped the baby into the high chair and then snapped the table in place.  She then snapped the baby’s right mitten to the side of the high leaving the left mitten free to eat.  Auntie sat down at the table as I came out with a tray with the bowl of ice cream for the baby, a wooden spoon, the chocolate sauce and the bowl of sorbet for Auntie.  I placed the sorbet first for Auntie and then set the ice cream bowl down on the high chair table.  I took the wooden spoon and placed it in the mitten for the baby and the finally I poured the chocolate sauce in the ice cream bowl for the baby.  I glanced at Auntie and she nodded yes as approval and then I took the tray and returned to the kitchen.  I then filled a dog bowl with water and came back out and set it in front of the puppy.   Auntie seemed absolutely delighted with the day as the visit with the family ended better than she could have imagined.  She skimmed some sorbet from the bowl and savored the spoon and watched me as I came out again with a tall glass of water and set it down in front of her.  She looked down at the glass and then back up to me as she absentmindedly said “thank you” and then went to savor another spoon.  I say absentmindedly since she did not have to say thank you.  She clearly was somewhere else as she slowly skimmed the sorbet and savored each spoon.    

I returned to the kitchen feeling much lighter knowing that I was going to have a secure place in this world.  I felt loved, I felt safe.  I dished out a scoop of ice cream and started to enjoy it when I heard Auntie call out to come clean up the baby.  I picked up a wash cloth and headed to the baby. I removed the spoon and started to wipe down the baby’s face, unsnap and clean both mittens and then the table.  I picked up the bowl and spoon and returned to the kitchen.  I then picked up a coloring book and a small box of crayons and took them to the baby and placed it on the high chair table.  Auntie asked the baby to continue with his coloring and then we both headed into the kitchen.  Auntie reviewed the instructions for dinner with me and then said she had to go finalize my arrangements.  She went up the hallway to her office and closed the door. 

• Like 2

I got to work preparing the soup.  While the water was heating up I took the dishes out and set the table for Auntie.   I came back and started the vegetable soup and then washed the lettuce for the salad.  I continued preparing dinner by heating up the main dish of lasagna for tonight.  While the lasagna was heating up I finished the salad and got out the soup tureen and the baby and dog bowls.  Things were coming together as Auntie emerged from her office and checked the progress in the kitchen.  She then went out to check up on the baby.  Lasagna would stay in the oven a little longer as I poured the soup into the tureen and took it out to the patio table.  Auntie was seated at the table and the baby was also waiting. I placed the tureen on the table and then ladled out some soup for Auntie.  I returned to the kitchen and collected a dog bowl, baby bowl and spoon to take back to the baby.  I ladled out some soup for the dog and took him his soup.  I then ladled out some soup for the baby and then pulled up a chair to feed the baby.  Once I was finished feeding the baby I took his bowl and collected Auntie’s bowl and spoon and returned to the kitchen.  Now it was time to serve the main meal.  I took the lasagna from the oven and let it cool as I set up the salad on Auntie’s plate.  I then took some salad and lasagna and dumped it into the blender and ran the blender.  I scraped out some food from the blender into the baby bowl and let it cool.  I took another piece of Lasagna and placed it in the dog bowl.  Auntie always got served first so I took her meal out and set it in front of her.  I then returned to serve the puppy and the baby.  I sat in front of the baby and started to spoon the lasagna mush to him. As the baby was finished it appeared that Auntie was also done as she placed her cutlery on her plate and sipped her wine.  I collected Auntie’s dishes and scraped the few pieces of salad and bits of lasagna into the baby bowl and headed to the house with a pit-stop in front of the puppy.  I swapped the dog bowl for the baby bowl and then got back up and proceeded to the kitchen.  I got a baby bottle and filled it water and refilled the dog bowl with water and returned outside.  I placed the dog bowl in front of the puppy and headed back to the high chair.  I clipped the bottle between the baby’s mitten hands and then sat down at the table facing Auntie.   Auntie let me know that she was very happy for me and the family I was about to join.  She instructed me to take care of the baby and set him up in the play pen in the living room and then clean up the kitchen and make sure everything was ready for tomorrow as she trains and washes down the puppy.  After I got my instructions I returned to the kitchen and cleaned the dishes as I watched until Auntie burped the baby.  I then went outside to get the baby and lead it back into the living room.  I placed the baby in the playpen, gave it some toys and then went to finish cleaning and storing the dishes.  I went outside and collected the highchair and brought it back.  I looked outside and wiped down the table, chair and countertops and watched as Auntie sprayed down the puppy.  Auntie came to collect towels to dry down the puppy and then she led the puppy to her room.  She then came back to claim the baby;  she led the baby to his room and I followed, stopping at the bathroom to get the soap, shampoo and sponge.  When we arrived in the baby’s room Auntie got him set-up on the floor and started to unsnap his outfit.  I put the items I collected down and went to fill a kettle with warm water for the bath.  I returned to see the baby in the baby tub and Auntie waiting for me to arrive with the water.  She took the kettle, tested the water and then poured it into the bath and returned the kettle to me.  I went to the kitchen and filled the kettle again with warm water and returned to the baby’s room as Auntie had started washing down the baby.  She used the kettle to rinse the shampoo from the baby and then had the baby get on all fours and crawl out of the tub onto the mat.  She towel dried the baby and asked that I remove the tub and close the door.  I dragged the tub to the hallway, closed the door and continued to drag the tub into the bathroom.  I started to dump the water from the baby tub into the bathtub as I heard a light knock on the door.

I was finishing up rinsing the baby tub, when I heard a light knock again so I went to the door, turned on the outside light and peeked out to see one of the goddess ladies that I met at the hotel a few days ago.  I opened the door to let her in.  She came in and looked me up and down and then pulled me into the hallway and up to the other baby’s room.  We went in and she did a quick inspection to make sure everything was set.  I was about to witness the delivery of another baby.  She left the light on in the nursery and we went back to the door and she turned off the outside light.  We then went to the van, where the other lady from the hotel was waiting with the back door open.  I was asked to assist unloading the box, which I assumed included a new baby, onto the dolly.  I helped load the box on the dolly when I was instructed to go inside as they wheeled the box inside, up the hallway and into the nursery.  I followed the box into the nursery when they locked the wheels of the dolly and opened the top of the box and revealed an adult baby curled up inside.  So this is how I arrived!  The two ladies picked up the baby and laid him out in the crib and fastened his ankles to the inside of the crib.  His two wrists were clipped together and the side rail was pulled up.  The one lady pulled me to the kitchen as the other lady rolled the box down the hallway.  The first lady said “you cleaned up nice as a maid. You are coming with us to get you ready for your new owner.”  “Strip down to your diaper.” Commanded the second lady.  I took off the maid outfit and then started to unsnap the black onesie as Auntie came out of the other nursery and down the hallway with a diaper, white onesie and two mittens.  The three ladies had a chat about my time with Auntie and my new home.  Auntie said “don’t stop, take off your diaper.”  I took off my diaper and it was wet.  “Turn around and get down on all four” she commanded.  I was naked except for my collar, cuffs and plug.  She then kneeled down and started to pull the plug out.  What a relief, but then I could feel pressure to void my bowels despite how little I ate.  “Get up and this will be the last time you can use a bathroom.” She instructed.  I quickly got up and ran for the toilet, leaving the ladies to chat.  I used the bathroom and came back out to the kitchen where Auntie was still waiting for me with the diaper and mittens.  “Down on the floor” Auntie commanded.  I lay down and let her slide the diaper underneath me and then pulled the diaper up and taped it shut.  The onesie was pulled over my head and I got up for the final snapping in place.  The onesie kept the diaper tight against me.  Finally I held my hands out as Auntie fastened the mittens back on my hands and then the mittens were snapped together rendering my hands useless.     A ball gag was placed in my mouth and fastened behind me.  I was then asked to step into the box and curl up inside.  They did not put the lid on, but rolled me out to the van.  The back door to the van was opened and an empty dog cage was also in the back.  The one lady asked me to step out of the box and then step into the cage.  I needed their help to get in since I could not steady myself with my hands.  I was curled up into the dog cage when they clipped my ankles to the top of the cage and closed the cage door.  They then put the empty box beside the cage and then closed the back door of the van.  That was the last I was going to see of Auntie.  

This time I was more aware of what was going on as the two ladies drove off with me in a pet cage in the back.  It was dark out and they drove for what seemed to be hours.   Time stood still, as I was scrunched in the pet cage and dribbling urine in my diaper.  The last four days were an abrupt change to my former life, yet it felt good.   It seemed like I made some people happy and that felt good.  We must have gone on the interstate as the outside road noise had changed and there was a constant vibration, not the stop start that you get in city traffic.  Sometime when we were on the highway I must have fallen asleep as all I remember was waking up when I heard a garage door close and the van passenger door open and close.  The two ladies opened the back door and then put a blanket over the cage and proceeded to slide and lower the cage onto a dolly.  Through an opening in the blanket I could see the concrete floor of the garage and see them roll me to a door.  They lifted the dolly over the ledge and rolled me into a house and then slid the cage onto the floor.  I could see some flashing lights and some bright boxes and then heard them leave with the final instructions “be a good boy and stay quiet until someone removes the blanket – good bye.”  It was starting to fell cramped and my legs muscles were feeling sore and crampy.  It was a fitful sleep, but eventually I fell asleep to be woken up with the blanket being removed from the cage and a scream of exclamation of “look who’s here!”   I quickly awoke and had to focus my eyes on the source of the outburst as they also had to adjust to the blinding light.  “Hello Baby, I am going to be your new babysitter for the next while.” I heard as I adjusted myself to meet my new babysitter and got an idea of the room.  I was in a pet cage by a Christmas tree – which explained the flashing lights.  There were some other boxes also with Christmas gift wrap.  My babysitter got to work unsnapping the ankle cuffs from the cage and then opened the door and reached out a hand for me the come out while saying “come to Nana baby.” 

I oriented myself to slide out of the metal womb onto the carpet as Nana encouraged me to come out.  I thought I was sold to the two older ladies and the young girl, but apparently I landed here.  Nana sat down on the sofa and encouraged me to come to her.  I really must have looked like a baby as I was working the stiffness out of my muscles and starting to crawl to Nana.  It was hard work as she encouraged me with “that’s a good boy” as I made my way to her.  She helped me up into her lap and then took a bottle which was on the end table and gave it to me.  I started to suck the bottle and looked up at her.  Her eyes were kind and she pulled me into her and then started to pat the back of my diaper.  A rhythm was established between sucking and patting and the world seemed good.  I did not have to worry about anything.  She was going to take care of me.  I started to bond with Nana and then fell back asleep.

• Like 2