LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Over One Year

Pampertimmy

Well, it has been over one year that I have been back in diapers full-time. I can say that while I do still have some control of my bladder, if I wasn’t wearing diapers I would have many, many wet, sometimes poopy, pants accidents. Also, there isn’t a morning I don’t wake up to a wet diaper, sometimes poopy, and sometimes damp sheets on my crib mattress. I am very happy with wear I have gotten to and will stay the diapered baby that I am. I don’t think I have a choice anymore without going through potty training again. No thank you. Last time I tried that I was 4 years old. My mom thought when I got out of night diapers at 10 years old that I would be in diapers forever. Turns out she was right. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well congratulations buddy!????????❤️?????❤️? I'm very proud of you!??️??? And I think it's awesome you have a crib buddy!? Have you ever considered a plastic waterproof protective mattress. I hear people absolutely love those. But I wouldn't know because I didn't grow up with one.?? No baby likes a wet bed! It makes babies super fussy, especially at nighttime.??? And yep, your mom was definitely right buddy!☺️? I'm glad your mom's okay with it though. Like you, I also was very smart around potty training age for myself. Although I got to keep my diapies for 3 more years!??? LOL!???

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well congratulations buddy!????????❤️?????❤️? I'm very proud of you!??️??? And I think it's awesome you have a crib buddy!? Have you ever considered a plastic waterproof protective mattress. I hear people absolutely love those. But I wouldn't know because I didn't grow up with one.?? No baby likes a wet bed! It makes babies super fussy, especially at nighttime.??? And yep, your mom was definitely right buddy!☺️? I'm glad your mom's okay with it though. Like you, I also was very smart around potty training age for myself. Although I got to keep my diapies for 3 more years!??? LOL!???

I have a mattress protecter under my crib sheets. My diaper doesn’t leak very often but I’m happy to have the plastic protecter when they do.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

Well, it has been over one year that I have been back in diapers full-time.

Congrats, @Pampertimmy; that is a major accomplishment. At the end of my first year full time in diapers, I couldn't quite believe that I had made it through. The first year in particular is, I think the most challenging - almost every time you do something or go somewhere, you're doing it for the first time, in diapers. That first year really teaches you a lot though, and you refine your techniques, learn from your experiences, and you become a better "diaper pilot" after you've flown in all kinds of weather and landed at strange airports, so to speak. More than anything else, what my first year taught me is that you can live a year in diapers, and still have an active social life, a successful professional life, and, there are not a lot of things you can't do - you don't have to avoid travel or activities or very many situations, while wearing baby pants, if you're smart about it. Indeed, my quality of life has improved, because I feel happier and more confident when I'm in diapers, and, I no longer look for opportunities to engineer "alone time" away from my family, where I can just be myself and wear what I want, because I'm always wearing what I want. 

I wish you luck as you embark on your second year; in my experience, you will enjoy it even more, because your confidence will only grow with your expertise. 

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on being back in diapers full time. It is such a comfort. Being incontinent for 10 years I know the feeling. Also it is wonderful having a crib bed. I have had one since my Stroke out of safety for myself. My bed is a full size bed with protective mattress pad. with for crib like sides so I do not fall out. My balance and gait is not good since my Stroke so it is best to have the guards. I also have the pads around the top of the crib bed just in case of possible seizure activity. Those are the safety measures along with added stuffed animals and toys attached to the sides of the crib to play with and a mobile on the back of the crib. Makes for such a fun place for naps and night night time. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have been wearing diapers for 19 years now and even though there were a few years in the beginning where it wasn't full time most of those years were 24/7. Using diapers for all those years wherever and whenever has made me incontinent of both my bladder and bowel. It took several years for this to be accomplished especially with the bowel. Many say that wearing diapers 24/7 is quite the challenge and I suppose it is, but in the past several years I met two wonderful ladies at a Social Group Event in my area for this lifestyle and eventually they both became my roommates and one is my mommy and the other is my babysitter. They knew each other previously as they have been in a relationship together for sometime. So having a mommy and babysitter to take full care of me makes that challenge much less. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1