LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 INFANT

Marisol

I would like to begin my descent into a 24/7 infant lifestyle. I have been wearing diapers mostly 24/7 for more than a year now. I have always dreamt and fantasized about this lifestyle. However I believe strongly this has been programmed in my mind and it's inevitable I will end up someday as a regressed infant. Looking for others to help give advice or point me in the right direction for more resources about this intense lifestyle and how to make it happen

• Like 1

@Marisol

Welcome to DD!  If you are looking to dive into this lifestyle, I can give you a few pointers. The first of which is, regardless of whether you are in the lifestyle or not, you should always remember that you have adult responsibilities, and you should plan to make sure you can take care of such responsibilities. No one can just go 24 seven infant, and not take care of their adult responsibilities.

Second is: you need to have plenty of supplies. Most of what you would need would be diapers, wipes, gloves, and other things that would help you deal with changing. If you’re changing yourself, you will probably learn the way that would make it easier for you. There are many different ways that you can use when you change your diaper.  

third:  this may not apply to you if you do not have a disability and use a caregiver to take care of your needs: however it does need to be mentioned: if you have a caregiver that is helping you, make sure you keep this relationship professional. If you have someone who you find that You are in a relationship with you on a personal level, keep these two relationships separate, because if you don’t that can backfire and the wrong person can find out information that you don’t want disclosed or you may not want disclosed.  This happened to me: someone disclosed information that was detrimental to me and I had to take care of that problem with my home healthcare agency. That information caused problems and embarrassment, so keep professional relationships professional, and personal relationships personal. By this I mean let’s say you have a wife, and she acts as your “mommy“, and then you have a nurse Who comes in and provide you with “personal care“  these relationship should be kept separate.

you don’t say if you have a caregiver, but I left that information so that you can keep that in mind. When you have a disability, it is inevitable that you may have someone helping you at some point.

also remember: if you are going to be a “infant“ you are still an adult baby, so you should remember that your diet cannot consist of just baby food and finally processed bland foods. Also formula is not good for an adult for long-term use. Some of them may have extra iron extra calcium or extra something that would probably not be good for and adult body. You should keep eating the same foods that you do as an adult, so that it doesn’t mess with your digestion or cause other health concerns. There are individuals who decided to go with baby food as their primary dietary sustenance, But this is not advised. If you are an adult you should remember that you need to keep eating properly to maintain yourself.

another piece of advice: do not worry about wearing diapers. Many of us to do: do not feel ashamed because you are wearing them, and if you choose to use them that is OK too.  One of the things I learned a couple years ago was that I am incontinent, and a DL, and this has been something that I have found has been with me all my life. Somethings are hard to deal with sometimes, and other times it is easy. I learned that I will always be in continent and a DL, so I figure what the hell I might as well enjoy diapers because I need to use them. Make sure you add the fun that you need if you’re going to be a true adult baby.  However as an infant, you may have to decide what you want to do with this. Some people sleep in cribs, use pacifiers, use bottles, you name it: it is all part of the lifestyle. You will have to determine how far you want to go, but you always have to remember that if you go 24 seven, you will bewearing and using diapers for their intended purpose 24 hours a day seven days a week 365 days a year, regardless of where you are what you’re doing or where you’re going. You will change yourself at home, at work, and other places that you visit. You will have to carry your diapers and supplies with you at all times.

also remember that you should take care of your skin: make sure that you change your diaper when it is soiled or when it is wet to the point where it may cause you problems. Prolonged wearing of wet or messy diapers can cause rashes skin breakdowns and other issues that you probably don’t want to deal with. If it gets really bad, you will know it because everything will either H burn or your skin will be very sensitive to the touch and you may end up feeling like your diaper area is on fire. Make sure you take care of your skin and take care of your body. If you keep your body clean, and you shave and trim down all of your hair, it will be easierto deal with.

you should always carry at least:  vaseline, powder, zinc oxide 40%, and possibly some bag balm. Use these when you need to so that your skin is well taken care of. Always have good wipes,And he should probably be the adult size wipes if you’re using adult size diapers. If you’re going to use diapers for a prolonged period like I do, you will have to have some way of disposing of them. What I have found is that if I purchase a Jennibell diaper disposal pail, As well as the proper refills, these bags have a good smelling scent, so if you dispose of a wet or a messy diaper, you will not have to smell that in your house, because even though it does smell and stink, it won’t be really bad because the bags that are in this unit take care of the order because it has a shield that goes inside the pail.  When traveling always make sure that you have appropriate ways to dispose of dirty diapers. By this I mean make sure you have trash bags or disposal bags at your command so that you can eliminate waist. I carry this in my go bag as well. With regards to a “go bag”, it should contain your diapers, wipes, powder and other supplies that you need when you have to change. Depending on what type of bag you want you can either go with a diaper bag that looks authentic, or you can go with a backpack type deal, and you make sure that is loaded with everything you need. When you use a diaper, or any other supplies, set a limit to the amount that you Carry, And then restock that amount in your bag: the worst thing that can happen is: you’re outside your house somewhere else, and you either leak, or you don’t have a diaper available for yourself. I usually go with five diapers, and every time I use a couple of diapers, I go back and refill them so They are never below five for more than a couple of days. Also make sure that you have a Ziploc bag in there so that you can put all of your powders and creams that you use when you change. The worst thing that could happen is you end up opening up your bag and you have cream and powder all over everything in your bag. I also carry GARY where incontinence underwear, and these Would be used over your diaper, so that you were not leaking all over the place. You should use these anytime you’re out, or when you’re active: the last thing you want is to be out somewhere and wet your pants and then find out that whatever you had on did not stop a leak and it leaked through.

if there are any other questions that you have please don’t hesitate to respond here, and I or someone else will be happy to give you further advice or information. Remember, that this is a change that you are in control of, so you can decide how far you want to go, and what you will do when you are in “little mode”.  There are many members who deal with being in “big mode”  and “little mode“. I am sure one of them would be happy to also add advice to the thread.

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed duplicate paragraphs

Great advice Brian.

Ah yes the 24/7 AB, a dream and want many have. It only crossed my mind a few times and I realized for me being an AB is really just a hobby for me. It ebbs and flows and once I realize I am still an adult being a baby again just isn’t practical 

Good luck and hope you get it worked out 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Rachael-Little said:

Great advice Brian.

Ah yes the 24/7 AB, a dream and want many have. It only crossed my mind a few times and I realized for me being an AB is really just a hobby for me. It ebbs and flows and once I realize I am still an adult being a baby again just isn’t practical 

Good luck and hope you get it worked out 

@Rachael-Little

thank you! The problem with wanting to be “24 seven infant“ is been in all reality, just as you said everyone needs to take care of their “adult responsibilities“, and then they can indulge in the play that they do. Being a baby again it’s not practical either, in real life, because there are certain things that you deal with in your mind, or things that happened to you, that bring you to the level of wanting to be little.

That’s why I say, kids should not be forced to grow up too fast. One of the milestones of being a kid is being able to be potty trained. Little kids wear diapers because they don’t have any control or they are learning it. I think most of us would agree that a good many of us feel like we have been trained too early, and for whatever reason want to wear diapers again to satisfy an urge that still remains within us regardless of how old we get. You should enjoy the time that you “play“ as a baby, but as you said you have to remember that you were an adult, playing as a baby. There’s nothing wrong with being an adult baby, and there’s nothing wrong with wearing and using diapers as intended.  In a way, that is one thing that you could do, and if you are a diaper lover and incontinent that could deal with some of the feelings that you have inside and it could help you deal with the feelings you have.

I don’t think I would want to be an infant again. The time between being an infant and two years old flies by.  I think the earliest memories I had  when I was 2 1/2 or three, and I may still have been wearing diapers during some of this time maybe younger. When your 2 to 2 1/2, you have the ability to remember a lot of the memories that you retain. As a young baby, or an infant, the time goes by so fast that you don’t have any recall until you reach 1 to 2 years old. Since most one and two-year-old Kids still wear diapers that is were you would probably remember a lot of what happened when you were a baby. Some of us play younger, but I am sure that most of them would agree that they have to remain Able to switch from Little to big mouth. It is fun to play baby, and it’s fun to take care of one, but it is a lot of work, and anyone who has to take care of a child knows this. However, most people who love children do it because they love the job or they love kids, and that is why they choose jobs where Children are involved. And day care centers, schools, homes or whatever they choose. Many of the people I know chose the teaching path, because they love kids.

sure, being a baby is fun for some: it is the one time when you can do whatever you want, and most times you don’t get in trouble for it. There are restrictions to being a small baby, but if you think about it if you have a caregiver you have nothing to worry about. To me being a infant level does nothing for me because it would be boring and Mundane.  I love my nieces and my nephews and my young nieces are young kids, so they get to do things that little kids do. One of my nieces is still under two years old, so she gets to do what she does, and her daddy and mommy take care of her as you would with a young child.  You have to balance being little with being big, and you cannot forget that you are an adult. Have fun, but remember that you still have other responsibilities: this is an escape from daily activities for a while so you can indulge and relax.

Brian