LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's up?!

Erious

Howdy ? I’m new to getting involved on this site and new-ish with reaching out to the community. I’m mainly here to chat with likeminded folks, maybe connect with local pampered pals, and learn more about potty stuff in general. Although I’ve been a big baby all my life, I’m a bit of a diaper noob that’s still exploring/experimenting. I didn’t discover the awesome world of getting padded until early adulthood. I used to be pretty passionate about collecting pacifiers and one day a free diaper sample came in the mail with the purchase of an adult binky. I ended up trying on the diaper and everything just clicked, then things snowballed pretty quickly from there. And here I am now ?‍♂️

So far, I’m committed to living a pretty babyish lifestyle on a daily basis but only get to indulge in diapers occasionally. A diaper-related craft that I really enjoy is decorating adult diapers, customizing the fit of baby diapers, and creating landing strip stickers… so I’ll probably be posting mainly those kind of pictures here. I’m excited to be here and explore the forums! Thanks for reading ?

Though we have already been talking, allow me to be the first to publicly welcome you to Daily Diapers! Tis an interesting place, with many interesting people! Fun topics are discussed, stories are available, and there are many new pamper-padded friends waiting to meet you! Mommies and daddies also! Got a soggy heinie? You’re in the right place!

3 hours ago, Erious said:

Howdy ? I’m new to getting involved on this site and new-ish with reaching out to the community. I’m mainly here to chat with likeminded folks, maybe connect with local pampered pals, and learn more about potty stuff in general. Although I’ve been a big baby all my life, I’m a bit of a diaper noob that’s still exploring/experimenting. I didn’t discover the awesome world of getting padded until early adulthood. I used to be pretty passionate about collecting pacifiers and one day a free diaper sample came in the mail with the purchase of an adult binky. I ended up trying on the diaper and everything just clicked, then things snowballed pretty quickly from there. And here I am now ?‍♂️

So far, I’m committed to living a pretty babyish lifestyle on a daily basis but only get to indulge in diapers occasionally. A diaper-related craft that I really enjoy is decorating adult diapers, customizing the fit of baby diapers, and creating landing strip stickers… so I’ll probably be posting mainly those kind of pictures here. I’m excited to be here and explore the forums! Thanks for reading ?

Welcome to daily diapers! 

• Like 1

Hi, and welcome to DD. Glad to have you here with us, the more the merrier. I’m sure you’ll come to love this place, lots of good likeminded people. Come on in , and feel at home. Any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!