LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to fold a prefold

Hi everybody,

Before I started this thread I made a search wondering if someone asked before me, but look like I'm the only fools here lol

I bought a prefold cloth diaper from Rearz but I dont know how to fold it, I haven't tried it yet because the diaper is in the washing machine right now but I made some research on internet and I saw two diffenrent way on baby diaper

So if anyone have a link it show how to fold a adult diaper it will be appreciated

Thanks!

I prefer the simple pad fold or trifold, where you fold the two sides over the middle, place yourself on top, and pull the corners out at the ends to meet. I have also used the jellyroll fold, where you roll the sides up tightly inward in the center (under your butt)to form something like leg gathers, and again pull the corners out at the ends. There was a lovely youtube video about this when I first got into clothies, but unfortunately it has been buried by far less useful videos in this vein and I cannot find it...

28 minutes ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

I prefer the simple pad fold or trifold, where you fold the two sides over the middle, place yourself on top, and pull the corners out at the ends to meet. I have also used the jellyroll fold, where you roll the sides up tightly inward in the center (under your butt)to form something like leg gathers, and again pull the corners out at the ends. There was a lovely youtube video about this when I first got into clothies, but unfortunately it has been buried by far less useful videos in this vein and I cannot find it...

I saw an interesting video where we fold the diaper in three like you said but with the back of the diaper you make like a triangle, so we can come and wrap it around the hips

Its hard to explain with my basic english, but I think this method wort it, I will try it sunday

37 minutes ago, LiL Marc said:

I saw an interesting video where we fold the diaper in three like you said but with the back of the diaper you make like a triangle, so we can come and wrap it around the hips

Its hard to explain with my basic english, but I think this method wort it, I will try it sunday

I think that is called "angel wing fold"...

54 minutes ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

I think that is called "angel wing fold"...

I made a search about "angel wing fold" and it exactly what I was talking about, and I will maybe try to put a booster so maybe I will be able to wear the diaper much longue whitout having irritated skin

I know, just kidding. 

I fold the back down a bit, the fold the corners of the "front" towards the middle, I guess making a trapazoid, then park my butt in the middle, pull up the right front side and right rear and adjust the front for pinning, pin it, then do the same with the left side. If its lopsided, just unpin and make needed adjustments for the best fit... ??

https://www.littlefornow.com/angel-wing-fold.html