LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need some info on Rearz

Hi guys I am thinking about buying Rearz diapers again now I notice there a new option on the check out option it said “Standard (Free - No PO Boxes)” I haven’t been shopping in there online store since the pandemic started so what is this shipping option does?????

Oh and Ps. I have no idea if this the right place to post this topic in ????

• Like 2
15 hours ago, adam4landry said:

Oh and Ps. I have no idea if this the right place to post this topic in ????

@adam4landry

No worries:  I think you hit the right place :)

As far as buying rearz diapers, I have only done it once, and I got the Rearz Rebels with the Black Skulls:  That was sometime in 2019, when I was test-driving diapers, to find the one that would work best for me - I found them too tight, and uncomfortable, so I didn't get anymore:  they are cute, but I need the ability to use them for intended purposes, and While these may do the job, they are NOT what I need to get the job done.

9 hours ago, KittyMerriweather said:

I truly wish more people cared about the shitty way this company has presented themselves.

11 hours ago, ~*PrincessZozo*~ said:

also please don't buy from Rearz because of their shitty history with the ABDL community.

@~*PrincessZozo*~

I cannot speak to the "damage" that REARZ has done to the community, but I have heard some rumblings about their "InControl" Line, and I think that was from BabyBlair.  I would be careful purchasing from this company, however.... as I think I would agree with @KittyMerriweather  If this company has presented itself the way it was stated, it sounds like they may have done things that are pretty nasty:  I will leave it to other members to decide if damage has been done, and if so, how bad the damage is, as I am not really qualified to make a judgement on the goings on, as I have been a member of the community for 2 years.

I also share @KittyMerriweather's sentiments:  ANY company that wants to succeed in business has to have a pretty good reputation, or they will have problems.  Those that are IN business need to realize that they should be making sure that they are taking care of their customers, and as far as I see it, customers are what make your company, and if they TRULY made the mistakes I have heard rumors about, the customers may not be happy, and all it takes is ONE or TWO customers, and a few posts online, and the company's rep is stained:  Since they cater to the AB/DL Community, this would be a hard blow, and I would hope that they understand that actions speak louder than words.  Looks like the "damage" has already been done, and it would take a LOT of work to repair their reputation in the community!

As they say @adam4landry "buyer beware" :)

Brian

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Hmmmm….. Well I do want to try something different what can you tell about abu universe I want to order some super dry kid diapers are the diapers any good??????

SDK’s are my favorite ABDL diapers, actually. Very good absorbency, I love the two tapes look and fit. Good for feeling little! Fast shipping, also.

Lately, they have been having supply problems. Check with them, of course, but they’ve been out of my size for at least two months...

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

SDK’s are my favorite ABDL diapers, actually. Very good absorbency, I love the two tapes look and fit. Good for feeling little! Fast shipping, also.

Lately, they have been having supply problems. Check with them, of course, but they’ve been out of my size for at least two months...

Hmmmm…. Interesting I notice they have a branch in Canada are they any good?????

8 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Hmmmm…. Interesting I notice they have a branch in Canada are they any good?????

Quite good. Comparable absorbency to anything on the market, good leg cuffs and overall design. And classically cute, of course. I wonder sometimes about where some of the ABDL diaper companies get their fanciful designs. Cute, but unlike anything I ever saw on a real little one’s heinie...

15 minutes ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

Quite good. Comparable absorbency to anything on the market, good leg cuffs and overall design. And classically cute, of course. I wonder sometimes about where some of the ABDL diaper companies get their fanciful designs. Cute, but unlike anything I ever saw on a real little one’s heinie...

Well for what I heard the sdks are like classic pampers baby dry that what they remind me of plus I always wanted to pump them up full of urine and super pack them full of poop I will try to order some before October they look super fun to fill up.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Well for what I heard the sdks are like classic pampers baby dry that what they remind me of plus I always wanted to pump them up full of urine and super pack them full of poop I will try to order some before October they look super fun to fill up.

That’s most definitely what I like to do with them! As far as I know, SDKs are the one that started it all for ABU. I’ve been buying them for almost a decade, myself...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, adam4landry said:

Hmmmm….. Well I do want to try something different what can you tell about abu universe I want to order some super dry kid diapers are the diapers any good??????

ABU is great. I have 2 half cases right now and I barely order from Tykables anymore.

7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@adam4landry

No worries:  I think you hit the right place :)

As far as buying rearz diapers, I have only done it once, and I got the Rearz Rebels with the Black Skulls:  That was sometime in 2019, when I was test-driving diapers, to find the one that would work best for me - I found them too tight, and uncomfortable, so I didn't get anymore:  they are cute, but I need the ability to use them for intended purposes, and While these may do the job, they are NOT what I need to get the job done.

@~*PrincessZozo*~

I cannot speak to the "damage" that REARZ has done to the community, but I have heard some rumblings about their "InControl" Line, and I think that was from BabyBlair.  I would be careful purchasing from this company, however.... as I think I would agree with @KittyMerriweather  If this company has presented itself the way it was stated, it sounds like they may have done things that are pretty nasty:  I will leave it to other members to decide if damage has been done, and if so, how bad the damage is, as I am not really qualified to make a judgement on the goings on, as I have been a member of the community for 2 years.

I also share @KittyMerriweather's sentiments:  ANY company that wants to succeed in business has to have a pretty good reputation, or they will have problems.  Those that are IN business need to realize that they should be making sure that they are taking care of their customers, and as far as I see it, customers are what make your company, and if they TRULY made the mistakes I have heard rumors about, the customers may not be happy, and all it takes is ONE or TWO customers, and a few posts online, and the company's rep is stained:  Since they cater to the AB/DL Community, this would be a hard blow, and I would hope that they understand that actions speak louder than words.  Looks like the "damage" has already been done, and it would take a LOT of work to repair their reputation in the community!

As they say @adam4landry "buyer beware" :)

Brian

Brian - They tried to trademark "ABDL" and threatened to sue someone because they got the sizes mixed up on the incontrol pullups.  The latter one was four MONTHS ago.

When the people on r/abdl called rearz out for that, Rearz said they will no longer interact with the subreddit and made their own. 

They're hazardous to the community.

• Thanks 2
53 minutes ago, ~*PrincessZozo*~ said:

ABU is great. I have 2 half cases right now and I barely order from Tykables anymore.

Brian - They tried to trademark "ABDL" and threatened to sue someone because they got the sizes mixed up on the incontrol pullups.  The latter one was four MONTHS ago.

When the people on r/abdl called rearz out for that, Rearz said they will no longer interact with the subreddit and made their own. 

They're hazardous to the community.

@~*PrincessZozo*~

That's what I heard from Baby Blair's Youtube Video on the subject:  They sound like a bunch of EEEDIOTS, to put it mildly, and "Family Friendly" - Heard about that Reddit stuff also, and there has been a posting made here about how r/abdl is "Toxic"  I would agree that if they are doing things like this, they ARE bad for the community.  [It was a warning telling us to steer clear of the reddit, because of being "toxic"]

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
On 9/25/2021 at 6:22 PM, ~*PrincessZozo*~ said:

r/abdl is not toxic, and I know the mods pretty damn well. And mindlessly diapered is popular in the community, you may know her as riley kilo.

@~*PrincessZozo*~

With all due respect:

*I* never said that that Reddit “is toxic”. What I referred to was a post that’s told a whole bunch of people to “stay away from “R/Girls in diapers” because it was “toxic“.  This posting was right here on DD, but I cannot find it at this time, but I knew it existed.  I don’t hang out in Reddit: I find that even though I subscribe to at least one or two in my email, that when they add new content, it seems like it is very very confusing, And I try to stay away from things that are confusing. They always want me to join discord to get further information on some of the things that may be on websites, but I try to stay away from that too, because I cannot figure out how to communicate in it. I was a long time IRC 2 Channel operator and server operator from 1995 until 2017. I know how to use that particular system, and I know how to use the DD chat system, but those things are hard to navigate, and I prefer to stay away from them.

There *is* a difference between Riley Kilo and staydiapered.com, and  Paige at mindlesslydiapered.com. They are two different distinct individuals. Riley is also a member here on DD, and I have seen her videos on her YouTube channel and on her website so I can attest to the fact that there are two separate distinct individuals, with two different websites.  I monitor both of them and I’ve learned a lot from both of these individuals.

I just thought I would set the record straight.  ❤️

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
General Edits: also corrected erroneous info

Meh....buy from who ever you want to.  People get bent out of shape over the strangest things these days.  If everyone truly knew where half the stuff they bought actually came from then no one would buy anything anymore.

I like Rearz products.  They fit me well and they perform awesomely.  That's all that matters to me.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, drynot said:

Meh....buy from who ever you want to.  People get bent out of shape over the strangest things these days.  If everyone truly knew where half the stuff they bought actually came from then no one would buy anything anymore.

I like Rearz products.  They fit me well and they perform awesomely.  That's all that matters to me.

Hmmm…. I do agree with you I been buying there stuff for years but I think I will try some new stuff I got some forsite am pm stripes in may and they were very comfortable and very absorbent so I think I want to try something different like some super dry kids from abuniverse.com I heard they more absorbent than before I have to order some.

7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@~*PrincessZozo*~

With all due respect:

*I* never said that that Reddit “is toxic”. What I referred to was a post that’s told a whole bunch of people to “stay away from “R/Girls in diapers” because it was “toxic“.  This posting was right here on DD, but I cannot find it at this time, but I knew it existed.  I don’t hang out in Reddit: I find that even though I subscribe to at least one or two in my email, that when they add new content, it seems like it is very very confusing, And I try to stay away from things that are confusing. They always want me to join discord to get further information on some of the things that may be on websites, but I try to stay away from that too, because I cannot figure out how to communicate in it. I was a long time IRC 2 Channel operator and server operator from 1995 until 2017. I know how to use that particular system, and I know how to use the DD chat system, but those things are hard to navigate, and I prefer to stay away from them.

There *is* a difference between Riley Kilo and staydiapered.com, and  Paige at mindlesslydiapered.com. They are two different distinct individuals. Riley is also a member here on DD, and I have seen her videos on her YouTube channel and on her website so I can attest to the fact that there are two separate distinct individuals, with two different websites.  I monitor both of them and I’ve learned a lot from both of these individuals.

I just thought I would set the record straight.  ❤️

Brian

girls in diapers and r/abdl have different mods. also I think you're using reddit wrong because it's a message board, and the discords are all optional?

also you're right, they just look similar at quick glances.

2 hours ago, ~*PrincessZozo*~ said:

girls in diapers and r/abdl have different mods. also I think you're using reddit wrong because it's a message board, and the discords are all optional?

also you're right, they just look similar at quick glances.

@~*PrincessZozo*~

Reddit,  I don’t mess with because I couldn’t even respond to it and there is a hierarchy all over the place so I leave that alone. With regard to discords, I tried to use one of them when I was trying to modify one of my Nintendo switches. It just seems harder to communicate on a discord then it would be in a chat system probably because I am not used to it. I have over 30 years of online experience, but this one gets me!

I actually went back and looked to see if I could find the post that I was referring to when I could find it. When I read it it said r/girlsindiapers, and not r/ABDL: these are two different Reddits, and have two differing purposes. I guess some Reddit’s are more “toxic“ than others, because of whoever is a member of that Reddit or whoever is a moderator on that Reddit. I stand corrected, because I looked again to determine what read it what is considered “toxic“, and I was wrong and for that I apologize.

yes there is a difference between stay diapered.com and mindlesslydiapered.com.  Both of these individuals provide the community with valuable information, and they know what they are talking about. I am glad that we have both of them in our community, and I am glad that Riley gives us the rundown on products that she “test” and then tells us how good or how bad they are. Paige also does the same thing, And may review similar products, so it helps to have two opinions on products that are reviewed, because it’s always good to have more than one opinion as to whether a product is good or bad.

I again apologize for my “confusion“ I guess I thought one Reddit was the other.  Silly me ??

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
General edits