LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you just let it come out?

I don't have any control over when or where or how much or how slow or fast my poopy decided to make an entrance into my diaper. Having a medical disorder that led to incontinence leaves me totally out of the picture in any of this decision making. ?

5 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

I don't have any control over when or where or how much or how slow or fast my poopy decided to make an entrance into my diaper. Having a medical disorder that led to incontinence leaves me totally out of the picture in any of this decision making. ?

Just like a REAL baby!???????❤️??❤️???❤️?

4 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

Yes it is. When this first happened to me in my mid 30's I was not very happy about it, but now I love it. 

As well you should buddy, as well you should!???☺️?❤️??❤️

My morning Attends Premier diaper is very wet and messy. I wet during the night and messed my diaper so naturally without pushing at all as I walked downstairs to get my morning coffee. The feeling of my diaper filling up in the back and now squishing as I sit here is warm, soft and silky, one of the best primal feelings there is. The dialectic of naughty but nice adds to the emotional sensations that are just as pleasing as the physical tactile sensations of my poopy diaper. I'll never stop going potty in my diaper, I just wish I could mess my diaper whenever and wherever. My wife knows but I don't mess around her to respect her limits and not insult her olfactory senses. This is my morning solitary activity and I won't change for several hours.

I only do it once or twice a month at most. Not wearing often currently.
But when I do, I almost always use a suppository to help because the thing I enjoy most is that absolute desperation and loss of control.
The inevitable impending mess that no matter how hard you try, you know you cannot stop. Its like im going to mess my diaper whether I like it or not, and that feeling when I finally lose the battle and uncontrollably fill the diaper is pure bliss.
I especially love it when im walking along by the river near my house. Literally continuous walking and just fill my diaper as I go.

• Like 1

Like my post on Monday, this morning I messed my diaper walking down the stairs from the bedroom to the kitchen to get coffee. My wife was still in bed, but had anyone been with me, I doubt whether they would have known that I just pooped my diaper, except for a brief glassy eye stare as I went potty in my diaper. No plans to change for several more hours so that I can enjoy the megaload in my Tye Dye MegaMax diaper. Squish on!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 1:40 PM, Neiradolf2 said:

That is how I like it. But unfortunately, my last poop was too firm, so I had to push it out into my diaper. Such is life

I too like the ones which require effort. It feels good standing there working to push a big poop into my diaper. Feeling the diaper bulge out and become tight is also exciting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/26/2021 at 7:19 AM, superdiaperboy said:

alot of the time i poop my diaper naturally

Those are the best kinds!????☺️?❤️?❤️?

45 minutes ago, olympus said:

I too like the ones which require effort. It feels good standing there working to push a big poop into my diaper. Feeling the diaper bulge out and become tight is also exciting.

I bet that feels amazing for you buddy!????☺️❤️?❤️????❤️

I woke up wet as usual, and then so naturally without any effort messed my Tykables Little Builders diaper. My wife is still in bed, but had she been next to me, there would not have been any postural clue that I was pooping my diaper except for a brief glassy eye gaze.

• 3 weeks later...

The best messy diaper for me is when I don't have to push or change my posture. I love it when I fill my diaper so naturally as if nothing has happened and then continue to go about my day so long as I don't offend my wife or anyone else. This morning I literally messed my wet morning NS Supreme purple diaper the second I got out of bed without any effort, all I did was relax and filled my diaper. Now I get to enjoy my poopy diaper for several hours before my wife gets up. I think for a change (pun intended) of pace I am going use cloth diapers and plastic pants today. No more messy diaper though, just wet during the day as the need arises.

Literaaly as soon as I get out of bed this morning and my feet hit the floor, I so naturally without effort messed my Forsite AM/PM diaper. For me, just pooping in my diaper without effort is one of the simple pleasures of life.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we know that babies and toddlers push. It's natural. With some incontinent people, they can push or also not have to push. Like they have no control. It just comes out. That's what I like. No pushing at all. Maybe just a little push to start the poo but then sit back and let it just surge naturally. Usually I do this after a couple of days with some good fiber loading (great healthy foods and psyllium husk). I wait until I can't hold it back anymore. It's easier to poo this way. No straining. With a semi-firm poo it comes out pretty slow. Especially when I don't push. After about 10 slow seconds, the poo becomes a little softer and then... bingo! A gigantic surge that slides up around my balls. Now if you can do this while still cumming at the same time, the massive poo makes a strong jerking climax. Poogasm! Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1

My morning Tykables Little Builders diaper is wet ...wait...oops, now also messy. I had to stand up to mess my diaper, and now sitting back down. Yes, the squish is wonderful. It is 15 degrees outside, but inside my diaper is wet, warm, and poopy.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Moochie said:

My morning Tykables Little Builders diaper is wet ...wait...oops, now also messy. I had to stand up to mess my diaper, and now sitting back down. Yes, the squish is wonderful. It is 15 degrees outside, but inside my diaper is wet, warm, and poopy.

Those are the best kind of dirty Diapers buddy!???☺️?❤️??

• Like 1

Yes i hasn't tried holding myself from pooping or wetting for 5yrs now.  I don't think I can even try to hold it.   Sometimes i wanna try but i still just goes.  Probably because subconsciously I has retrained myself to go wherever my body needs to while having a diaper on.    I dont say I'm incontinent  but I'll say I'm very diaper dependent.  

Most of the time, yeah. I just let it all out. Although I do hold sometimes before I go and fill my diaper while on the froggy potty, helps make it feel like a part of failed potty training.

• Like 1