LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Mr Balverk   looks at the lady and says " plesure to meet you I am Mr Balverk  , you do not stand out as much as my last hire  and  they are over whelmed  with kids at the moment  so i normly dont hire then put people to work  but i need some to help to day would you have a problem starting today if i hire you"

mitch says" thankyou"

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“No problem, kiddo” Castile replied to Samuel, giving him a friendly smile. He saw the blue rose that Mr Balverk gave him and luckily it looked like it didn’t get any food on it. “Would you like me to put that rose in a protective bubble for you that will follow you around?” he offered. “That way you don’t have to worry about losing it, someone sitting on it, or getting it dirty” 

=============

He checked how Aurora was doing and saw that she had finished her meal, her plate being empty. “Wow, Aurora, you ate it all. Feel better now, with a full belly?” he asked her, watching her nurse the strawberry milk bottle. “I’ll just wait till the other kids are done and then we can go back to the nursery together” 

He’d do some diaper checks and changes, and then see about getting them all clean with bubble baths. Castile decided that putting the girls in one tub and the boys in the other was the best way to do it. He sure had his hands full with 4 little ones to care for, but he didn’t mind at all. Still, he wouldn’t say no to an extra pair of hands and eyes. 

==============

Castile smiled at Mitch “You’re welcome, Sweetie” he replied, watching him enjoy his shrimp and butterbeer. An odd combination of flavours but so long as the kid was happy and eating then that was all that mattered. 

==============

Lily sat there with a light smile, making note of the man’s odd sounding name. She giggled when she was told she didn’t stand out as much as the last person he hired, sweeping back a lock of her bangs “I guess you expected me to look more like an anthropomorphic frog, huh? Nope! I’m just colourful like one and I have some froggy habits and abilities” she confessed. “The colour of my hair and these pink cheek circles probably make me stand out the most, but other than that, you’d never think I was a frog person” she said cheerfully. 

“Anyway, I’m really happy that it’s not gonna be a problem here. I’m excited to see what the other nanny looks like. And I can’t wait to help out with the kids. I don’t have a uniform yet but I’m happy to borrow one until I can get some for myself. Or just work in what I’m wearing. Oh yeah, I don't’ have a problem with that. I can start working straight away! I don’t mind starting today. Just point me where to go and I’ll start helping!” she said enthusiastically, alert and ready for anything.

Aurora heard Castile and nodded before taking her bottle out.” Uh huh it was yummy tanks” she said before going back to her bottle and looking around the room. She was fine with waiting until everyone was done. After a few more minutes she finished her bottle with a hiccup. She let out a content sigh but continued to keep the bottle in her mouth as she found it comforting 

Mr Balverk says " there are uniforms in the staff closet  in that  section of the  mannor you will have a  chance at custom uniforms but the tailor is bussy with the Taurs uniforms as   each staff is given  2 custom  for each day normally worked ,and  use of staff extras  in his case   all of his need made , so ( reaches out with a tablet  a key card ) here is your key card and  introduction tablet  do not lose ether you have  more room to roam then   your  fellow worker as you pass for human , there are other worlds you can visit your  in house pay can be converted  to each worlds money at each gate  , extra work means extra pay   you apartment key is taped to the tablet you have 2 copies do not lose them , othere then that you may start now the tablet will guide you to the id desk then to your section that you will  work  now do consult you  tablet about  what you want in your apartment  befor you get off work  as long as they have at lest 2 hrs  what you pick thats on had will be moved in  any questions or you ready to head off"

Milly finishes and  looks more like a BBQ sauce blob then a kid right now and says  "dones  "

mitch finnishes and says " done can i  be let down  please"

“That’s good, I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Castile told Aurora, chuckling at the small mess she made of herself. “You got a little messy in the process, though. I’ll grab a face cloth to clean your hands and face with”. 

The rainbow cat got some clean face washers and wetted them in a kitchen sink, going to wipe down Aurora’s face and hands first. He noticed that she was continuing to suck on her bottle even though it was empty. “Ah, you need a pacifier” he remarked, “For now you can suck your bottle teat but when we get to the nursery, I’ll give you a nice pacifier to suck on” he promised her. 

“Now, let’s clean your friend here” 

============

He turned his attention back to Samuel, padding over to him and seeing the mess he made while eating. 

“Was that meal good? All the food is gone, so it must have been all right” he said jokingly, “Good job, Buddy! Looks like you got a little bit of food on yourself, so give me your hands and I’ll wipe them clean” he instructed, taking the other cloth he’d wetted and giving Samuel’s hands and face a good wipe down, though he was gentle with him. 

Once that was done, Castile tossed the used face cloths in the laundry hamper in the room. He then raised his right hand and made a medium sized bubble that encased Samuel’s blue rose and floated near his head. “There ya go, now your treasure is safe!” he smiled. “This bubble won’t pop and it’ll follow you everywhere. By the way, do you want to take the rest of your choccy milk to the playroom? Or leave it for the staff to clean up? I’ll get you a pacifier as well, if you want”  

============

Castile heard Mitch and grabbed another washcloth from the pile, wetting it in the sink. He strode calmly over to the boy and smiled as he spoke “All finished? Okay then. Let me just give you a quick wipe down and I’ll let you right out, Mitchy” he promised, reaching to wipe the boy’s hands, arms, face, neck and anywhere else food or drink might have spilled. If he was wearing a bib, Castile removed it, tossing the used washer and the bib in the laundry hamper. He cleared the highchair tray then reached over to unlock it, sliding it out and picking Mitch up, gently placing his feet on the floor. “Okay. You stay nearby while I take care of the others. Don’t go running off” 

==============

Another little voice announced they were done and Castile turned to look at Milly, doing a double take at the state of her. “Ohhh my goodness, is that a little girl or a barbeque sauce monster? I can’t tell under all that sauce!” he playfully joked. 

“Hold on, Milly. I’ll just clean you up a bit before I let you out of your highchair. I’m going to use a bubble magic spell. Just a little one, all right? Otherwise we’ll be here all day” he chuckled. 

Castile didn’t bother getting a wet washcloth this time. It wasn’t gonna be much help. He instead moved his hands so his palms faced the target, then spoke some magic words that translated to ‘bubble wash’. A mixture of no tears bubbles and water surged from his hands and surrounded Milly, removing all the sticky sauce. Castile made a grabbing motion and the mixture of water, kid safe soap and brown sauce pulled itself away from Milly, hovering in the air. Like a traffic conductor, Castile pointed two fingers and drew his arm towards the sink. The mass of brown water and foam followed his orders and snaked through the air, then into the sink, gurgling as it rushed down the drain.

This left behind a (mostly), sparkling clean Milly, without any particle of the sauce on her body anymore. She wasn’t damp either, as the water particles went down the drain once detached from her body. However…she still smelled awful from her messy diaper. Definitely overdue for a change.

Castile slowly approached her and smiled warmly, getting a proper look at the child for the first time “Well, what do you know? There was a pretty little lady under there!” he said cheerfully. “Hi there, I’m Castile. You new nanny! I…I know I look different but I promise I’m really nice, okay? So you don’t have to be scared. I’m just a big pussy cat” he spoke softly so as not to frighten her, now that she had a clear view of him.

==============

Castile cleared off everyone’s highchair trays and let them out one by one. He figured they had staff to clean the chairs after each use so he didn’t wipe those. He knelt down on the floor, his cat body low to the ground “All aboard the kitty express, choo choo! You guys can ride on my back to the nursery. And I can carry someone up front too” he offered. About 3 kids would probably fit on his cat body’s back, while he could pick someone up in his human arms. 

==============

Lily made sure to listen to everything Mr Balverk said. Though it was kind of a lot to remember all in one go. She nodded and made sounds to let him know she was listening though “Okay. Yes…I see”. She didn’t mind having to wait to commission uniforms for herself. It couldn’t be helped that a new staff member needed tailor made uniforms before she did. Wearing extras wouldn’t bother her. “Right, so we get two custom uniforms each. Sounds good. I have some time to think about what I want on them” she smiled. She’d likely pick something the kids would enjoy. 

“Oh, thank you” Lily thanked him as she took the 2 dot key card that would let her access human areas, looking at the tablet and the keys taped to it before slipping it into her tropical tote bag. “Thanks for all the info, Mr B. It’s very helpful” 

She took a little notepad from her bag and noted down things he said in bullet points. She then looked up as she put it back in her bag with the pen. “No, I think I’m good. I can find my way around easy enough. I’ll head off to the ID desk and grab a spare uniform, then I’ll go find the kids” she chirped, standing from her chair. “Thanks for seeing me. I’ll be off!” 

Lily gave a small wave, then turned and practically skipped out of the room. She was happy to be given the job, or at least a trial to see how she went. She was sure she’d have this in the bag by the end of her week-long trial. “First things first, an ID card” she muttered, walking up to the ID desk and greeting the staff there “Hiii! I’m here for an ID card. The name’s Lily Green” she smiled.

Aurora let out a small giggle as she listened to Castile. She was usually a messy eater used to mushy baby foods and finger foods. She was happy to see Castile didn’t berate her for being a messy eater but joked with her and quickly cleaned her up. She blushed a bit when he told her that she would need a paci but was fine with the choice. She watched the other kids get cleaned up and was awestruck by the bubble Castile made. 

as she was let out of the high chair she toddled about bottle still in mouth as she waited for everyone to be ready to go back to the nursery. She waited to see who went where with Castile 

the man at the desk pointed to where Lily need stand  once in place she hears a  click and  the printer come to life  then spit out the hot card  and with a automated voice says " wait for card to cool then please take your card and have a nice day "

Milly's dirty blond hair can now be seen  but is covering her eyes  as it is now a floofy poof  her hair reacted to magic   and now shines  and Milly says " whos doing magics  magics fun" despite still not seeing whats going on Milly knowing there was magic seems to not be shocked at all.

Mitch however  seems like magic is a new things to him and has his jaw a slack

Castile motioned Aurora to him “Come here, Sweetie. I can carry you if you want. The other three can sit on my back” he said, opening his arms in a lowered position so he could scoop her up. His green and pink eyes looked so warm and kind. His big, soft cat ears and whiskers made him look cute. And his hair was rather girlish; a sorbet of rainbow colours, several bangs draping around his fair face prettily and the rest in a ponytail with a cute hairband. He could be a model if he wanted to. But no, he was here looking after children, because they needed him more and it was a lot more fun and rewarding. To be truthful, he needed them too. They were going to be his new family. The ones he lost, always in his mind and heart. In the end, it seemed the curse took it’s final revenge before finally disappearing. 

==============

Lily smiled for her staff photo, standing exactly where she was told to. She heard a click and followed over to the printer, waiting until the card cooled down before grabbing it up and looking at her picture “Ooh, not bad. I’m pretty happy with this” she stated. “ID cards usually take bad pictures but I look all right here. Lucky!” she giggled, making a V sign and grinning. She looked for a lanyard to attach it to, clipping it on. She then put the lanyard around her neck, adjusting it so it sat just above her breasts. “There. All set. Now people will know who I am” she said. 

She then checked the map on her tablet and went to where they had spare uniforms, putting one on and stuffing her pineapple dress in her tropical tote bag with the other stuff. Lily then asked around for where the other staff were and someone pointed her towards the dining hall. She entered the room and saw a small group of kids, pausing to stare at the colourful cat like creature who seemed to be the adult in the room taking care of them “Whoa! Never expected that. Never seen something like him before” she said to herself. “Well, I gotta talk to him. But I’ll wait a moment. Looks like he’s getting the kids ready to go somewhere” she mumbled, waiting a short distance back at one of the tables. 

===============

“I’m doing magic! I’m standing right in front of….Ohhhh…you can’t see me” he chuckled once he saw Milly’s hair. Geez, it was all a mess, and covering her eyes pretty well too. Did no one help these kids with their hair before today?! 

“Ah, I’ll help you tidy your hair and then you’ll get a good view of your new carer. But for now, sweetheart, I’d like you to climb on my back so I can take you all back to the nursery for some diapee checks and fun playtime” he advised her, before he had gotten down on the floor for the kids to get aboard like a game of horsey or choo choo train. He already knew she was messy since the smell was unavoidable but he didn’t want her to run off to avoid being changed into a clean nappy, so he just said he would ‘check’ diapers. He was really glad she wasn’t spooked at all about the magic. And he had to agree with her; magic WAS fun! 

===============

Castile clicked his fingers to try to get Mitch’s attention “Mitch…Mitch…ahehe, what’s the matter, buddy? You look a little stunned there. It’s okay, kiddo. That was just a little magic spell. I have bubble magic, so you’ll see things like that from me. Bubbles…bubbles, and more bubbles!” he said reassuringly “Don’t worry, it’s completely safe. I hope you like it” 

His tail swayed in amusement, snaking to and fro with a wiggle upon the floor. “Wanna come climb on my back, Honey? You can hold onto me or the person in front of you. I’ll take ya to the nursery”

Aurora giggled s she heard Mitch and Milly, as she wa much closer now the full scent of Molly’s full diaper hit her. Aurora didn’t say anything knowing herself how comfy a full diaper could be and just let her go. She watched Castile as he moved about and made of show of interacting with the kids and smiled. She sickles on the nipple of her bottle happily a bit of drool leaving her mouth as she watched his tail move clearly entranced until he told her he could carry her. She nodded and toddled over to him holding up her free hand for him to lift her

Milly Giggles then says " Me hair reacts to magis and grows and glows duuud for makeing me hair  longers to  has new hair styls but cant wash with magic less wan give me hair cuts"

Mitch  is kind of  shocked   seems Milly  knows magic and he had no idea  Mitch just sits watching with a stare

Samuel took the bubble that held the rose in his hand and looked it over as he was taken from his high chair. He watched the others talk with Castile but he remained silent and kept his head down not wanting to draw attention to himself.

• 2 weeks later...

((OMG guys I’m so sorry for the wait on replies. I had some pretty bad writer’s block hit me for a week or so. I’m catching up today!))

Castile tried to ignore the stench of the poopy diaper but it wasn’t easy with his heightened senses. He opted to breathe through his mouth as much as possible till they could freshen up Milly’s bum - and the air around her! The cat taur happily scooped Aurora into his human arms once she toddled over and reached for him. “Upsy daisy! There we go” he smiled, ruffling her hair with a gentle pat. He saw her sucking the empty bottle teat and thought she must be swallowing air so he’d make sure to burp her once they got to the nursery. 

But first, he had to round the other kids up~! He listened to what Milly said, ears pricking forwards attentively. “Oh! Is that so? Wow, that’s an interesting ability. I’d never heard of someone’s hair reacting to magic like that before” he chuckled. “You remind me of those dolls whose hair will grow longer when you push a button or twist their arm. And then you can style it. Sorry about washing you with my magic earlier, I had no idea it’d make your hair grow. Heh heh. I’ll help you put it up once we get to the nursery and we can see about a haircut later. Now, alley oop!” Castile wrapped his long tail around Milly’s waist and gently deposited her on his back, “Grab onto the back of my uniform, Honey” he told her. “Just like riding a pony. Gotta hold onto something so you don’t fall off” 

Seeing Mitch was in shock, Castile nudged him towards his furry cat body and then placed him up behind Milly. “Mitch, please put your arms around Milly’s waist so you don’t fall off” he told him. “We just gotta grab one more kid. Samson, come ‘ere little Buddy” Castile placed Samson onto his back behind Mitch “Grab onto Mitch’s waist so you don’t fall. Okay! All good! Let’s get ready to go. Choo choo….!” Castile gently stood up, careful not to jostle the kids too much. He turned and began walking out of the dining hall when he saw a new girl with mint green hair, pink circles on her cheeks and bright brown eyes. Her skin was pale and kind of shimmery. “Ah! I didn’t see you there. Are you…wearing a nanny uniform?” he questioned, tilting his head at her. 

======================

Lily gave the group a wave and a beaming smile “Hi there! Sorry, didn’t mean to frighten you. I didn’t want to interrupt. Yes, I am wearing a spare nanny uniform. I’m one of the new caretakers! Today is my first day. My name is Lily Green and it’s lovely to meet you all” she explained with good cheer. “So…can I follow you back to the nursery? I can help take care of the kids too. If no one minds” 

======================

“Oh, no it’s okay. We’re fine. I don’t think anyone got that scared. Nice to meet you Lily, I’m Castile Lightswirl. I’m a cat taur, as you can see. And I’d be happy to have you join us. As you might know, in a place like this, we can always use more caretakers” he said with a soft laugh, “It’s my first day too. And no, I don’t mind. I’m glad to have another set of hands to help. Come along! I’ll show you where the nursery is” he turned his attention back to the little ones. “Let’s go kids. Chugga chugga chugga chugga - choo choo!”

Castile playfully began walking out of the room and through the mansion, beckoning Lily to walk alongside with a wave of his hand. When they reached the nursery, he announced the train was stopping at the station and everyone was to get off. 

Castile gently placed all the kids upon the soft carpet then glanced between him and Lily. “All right - time for diaper checks. Miss Lily can check two and I’ll check the other two” His gaze snapped to Milly and he went towards her, “You first, Munchkin. Let me see the damage” he said softly, leaning down to pull out the back of her diaper and check. He felt the rump of the diaper with his hand and guessed not only was it full, but it was probably in danger of leaking. “Okay, time for a diaper change. Come on, Sweetie. Let’s get you freshened up” he smiled, taking the girl with dirty blonde hair over to a changing table and laying her down.

Castile gave her a toy from the box of baby toys on the shelf above. “Now you can play with this while I get your bottom clean” he told her soothingly. He removed any clothing that was in the way then ripped open the diaper tapes and opened the front, beginning to clean her with wipes while humming a nursery rhyme. The wipes were a bit cool but they were getting the job done. 

=====================

Lily meanwhile, decided to check on the two boys. “Okay boys, come here. Let me see those diapers” She felt the rear of Mitch’s diaper and peeked down the back, then did the same to Samuel. “Hmm…” She glanced at Aurora too “Do you want me to check you, or would you like to wait for Castile?” she asked the girl. “I heard him say he would get you a pacifier so I’m sure he will after he’s done with Milly” she smiled.

Samuel stayed silent as he sat on Castile’s back and looked at the new person with confusion as she followed them back to the nursery. He watched Castile take Milly and when Lily looked she could see he wasn’t in a diaper yet.

Milly smiles says " hair can change colors to dun know what it eXspose to be  cusssys changes  stay MR B says i hac go with any colors i want  but i normly stays  normal looking ," milly stays still for the change

the bins  with diapers  switch to   have the diapers for the  person on the table  its made to look robotic to magic can be noticed in making it work better

coming in early Tanya makes her way in  many of the kids are  being taken care of by other staff have bin taken on a  trip  to  somewhere they wanted to go see.       (( note any one  who took a break  this is a good excuse as any  and as all trips  may be longer or shorter this allows for free return at any point ))

Tanya being 6ft5in  makes a entrance  in her sparkly blue nanny's outfit  with pink sparkly fish  he silver hair  down to her shoulders   her plump shape with  her height and the sparkles  make it impossible not to see her enter a room .

smelling the  ripe mess removed off Milly Tanya remarks " i herd there where two new  ones on staff   smells like  a certen little  gave ya the Milly ripe one  to break ya in , well  if you two have it in hand i will  get a few things ready  as the  two newer kids will need to choose  diapers to try and  pick rooms if they have not already "

Mitch  acts extra good seeing Tanya he always though she was a giantess  not hes  sure of it and plans to not misbehave when shes around

Aurora let Castile lift her and snuggled into him his warm fur super comfy.as they stared moving and stopped she looked up and saw Lily. She was still getting used to Castile and was pretty shy so she stayed snuggled into Castile. As they made it back to the nursery and she was set down she watched milly get taken away and then the boys get checked. As Lily asked her if she wanted to check her too she didn’t know what to say but tried to get something out before a hiccup left her small body. She put her head down after that and shyly looked up at Lily. As Tanya made her way in she looked at the taller woman and was a bit scared, her bladder releasing into her diaper as she toddled Over to Castile and hugged his leg softly crying as she did so overwhelmed from all the new people in such a short time

((Sorry for the wait again! >.< Also, I'm bolding and colouring speech so it's easier to read and to see which character's talking)) 

Castile noticed how silent Samuel was being and thought it was understandable, seeing as how shy the new boy was and how everyone and everything here was new to him. It was probably all a bit much. He wanted to try his best to make the boy feel comfortable and have a good experience at Balverk manor but he knew it would just take time. Time, and building up trust and good memories. He hoped Samuel would begin to open up and come out of his shell eventually though. He wanted to see him smile.

Milly began telling him that her hair could change colours, surprising him with the new info. “Wow, really? That’s so cool! What a fun ability to have~” he replied as he continued to wipe her up thoroughly, removing the messy diaper and piling used wet wipes into it. “Good girl for staying still for the change. We’re almost done, I promise”

He checked that Milly’s diaper area was completely clean, then looked down and noticed the diaper bins under the changing table automatically switching to diapers specifically FOR Milly. The tray had her name on it. “Oh, that’s handy. Mr B. really has thought of everything”. He reached down and took a diaper, opening it and placing it under the little girl then applying baby oil and finally, shaking on a good layer of powder, gently rubbing it in. 

That’s when he felt someone hug one of his cat legs, startling slightly. His ears turned back to catch the sounds of Aurora crying into his fur and he glanced over his shoulder, then noticed the bright, sparkly new person that just entered the room. Woah! She sure stood out! And she was even taller than him! Judging by how the girl acted when meeting Lily and the other new kids, plus the sudden appearance of the new lady, he guessed she must be overwhelmed by them all. Too many new people at once. “Oh, Aurora, I’m so sorry, Darling. I know you’re upset and I know it’s a lot of new people to meet today all at once. It’s gonna be all okay, okay? You just snuggle my leg for now and I promise I’ll help you as soon as I’m done changing little Milly here. And we’re almost finished. So not long to wait” he said, his tail curling around to gently rub her back as though it was a 7th limb.

Castile looked over at Tanya and greeted her with a wave and a smile while lightly placing a hand on Milly’s belly to pin her still on the change table while he looked elsewhere. 

“Oh! Yes, myself and Lily are new nannies here. I’m Castile, good to meet you. And that’s Lily” he pointed at the frog woman. “Ha ha, yeah, it’s a little smelly but nothing I can’t handle. She sure did a number on that diaper” he chuckled.

“Oh…yeah, I think we have it pretty well in hand. Okay. Yes, sorry, we haven’t had the chance to help Samuel pick a room and diapers yet but I did Aurora’s room with her this morning. I gave her a fairy diaper but she still needs to pick a list of what diapers she wants to be used, too” 

While he spoke, he’d balled up Milly’s poopy diaper. Castile looked down at Milly after throwing the dirty bundle into the diaper genie. “Okay, nearly done, Sugar Pie”. 

He taped the poofy new diaper up, making sure the leak guards were in place and it fit Milly comfortably. “There we are. All done! Now, let’s just put your hair up, Sweetie” Castile let Milly pick a hair scrunchie, then did her hair up in a cute style so it was out of her eyes. He lifted her down from the table, giving a friendly pat to her bum. “We can brush your hair later. For now, I’ll let you get back to playing. There are plenty of toys here, so take your pick” Castile turned to the sink beside the change tables and washed his hands, moving slowly so Aurora could move with his leg. 

He then turned and scooped the crying tot up, cuddling her close and pressing a kiss to her forehead as he rubbed her back, rocking her gently “Awww, it’s okay, Baby. You’re all right. I’m here for you. You’re safe with me” he cooed, trying to reassure her and calm her down. He tugged some soft tissues from a box on the change table and wiped her tears and runny nose gently. “There, there, it’s okay” Castile tapped Aurora’s back lightly, seeing as she’d swallowed air from nursing on the empty bottle. He wanted to see if she’d burp. 

“Here Honey, I might have something that would make you feel a little better”. He took a tray of new pacifiers down from the shelf above the changing table, each one still in new packaging, “Would you like to pick a paci? There’s lots of different kinds” he said, waiting for her to reach for one so he could remove the empty bottle she was holding. “You can suck on it and it’s much nicer than an empty baba. Just ignore the new people for now” 

=======================

Lily discovered that Samuel wasn’t padded yet when she checked “Ohh, no diaper here. Do you want to wear one?” she asked him “I can get my iPad and let you choose diapers”. 

When she turned her questioning to Aurora, she instantly felt bad for upsetting her, hearing the little hiccup she gave. Lily waved a hand gently “Oh…no, it’s okay. You don’t have to answer me. I’m sorry if I startled you” she replied softly. “I’ll leave you to Castile, okay?” she smiled reassuringly. But that’s when Tanya walked in, overwhelming Aurora even more. Lily watched her hurry to Castile’s leg and begin crying. She watched sadly. “Aw. Poor thing” she whispered.

She then looked over at Tanya, greeting her politely. What an entrance this new person made! Sparkles AND bright colours; she was sure the kids would love those two things, once the newer ones got used to her. 

Castile pointed at her and told Tanya Lily’s name and she nodded. “Yep. Hi! Lily Green here. You have a wonderful uniform” she told her. “Oh. Umm, well, what Castile said. Samuel needs the most help right now with that stuff” she said. “Though I’m wondering if we should put a diaper on him straight away to prevent any accidents. And let him choose more diapers after”  

She then looked at Mitch “Do you need a change? I wasn’t able to tell from the diaper check” she asked him. “You’re being very quiet over there” she smiled at the boy. He seemed to be acting extra good for some reason.

Aurora peeked out from Castile leg she didn’t want to hurt Lily’s feelings but she was just overwhelmed at the moment. Aurora nodded hearing Castile would be with her when he was done changing milly. She was a bit startled when his tail started rubbing her back but it did help with calming her down. She held on to his leg as he walked and snuggled close when he lifted her into his arms. She stayed in his embrace letting the rest of her tears out when the gentle pats on her back made her let out a burp. She blushed as she did so but between the snuggles and the rocking she was feeling much better. She looked up at him shyly.” Sowwy” she said she watched him beak out the pacis and looked them over before pointing to a pink one with a sky blue ring.” Dah one” she said before wanting to say sorry to Lily as well.” Sowwy lily” she said hoping she didn’t make her or Castile mad with her crying.

Tanya says "well Deary diapers are the norm on this wing , as far as Mitch its best to change all the kids at the same time  even if its nothing more then to  freshen up powder and  skin protection , and Mitch here knows  i am the one who take care of  extra goodies  we give out so he is extra good for me , .............. and make high use of the tablets  it will show you  whats there is to do and what we have on hand to give out  , now  that  magic  has bin shown to the kids  new items  are able to be given ,     .... and sorry if my size  scared any you young ones , I am just a big softie " Tanya preps a bunch of bottles and updates the tablet on Milly's current hair color

Milly lets herself be changed  and playfully  bats Castile fur  at random moments

Mitch keeps quiet

Castile was relieved when Aurora let out a burp, freeing the swallowed air. He didn’t want it to cause her any problems, like a bloated tummy or a belly ache. “It’s okay, burps are natural. Nothing to be embarrassed about. If you want, you can always say ‘excuse me’ afterwards” he reassured her, glad to see her calming down. Castile wiped away the last of her tears with a few tissues while he let her look through the paci’s, calm and patient. 

Aurora looked up at him with her cute face and apologised. Castile shook his head slightly with a gentle smile “Hey, it’s okay, there’s nothing to say sorry for. You didn’t do anything wrong, hehe. It’s okay to let your feelings out and it’s okay to cry when you need to. You won’t get in trouble for that. No one expects little kids to always control their emotions” he told her kindly. “Feelings are tricky things sometimes; even adults can’t always control them” 

He looked at the pacifier she chose and tore open the packet to give it to her, the packaging stating that the teat was already sterile. “That one? good pick!” he said as he put the paci in her hand, pausing while she apologised to his coworker. “It’s okay. I’m sure Miss Lily is fine. Now, try putting that pacifier in your mouth and sucking on it. It’s nice” he said, “It should help you feel calmer and less anxious”

Glancing down at Aurora’s diaper, he noticed it was wetter than before. He did a quick diaper check, feeling the padding to assess whether it could hold more. It could, but…He then heard what Tanya said about changing everyone at the same time. 

“Ah, I’d better give you another diaper change while we’re doing them, then. Even though you’re not that wet, Miss Tanya said it’s best. Come on, over to the changing table we go~!” he told the little girl, walking over to a clean one and laying her down. 

He hummed a nursery rhyme while Aurora sucked on her paci. The cat took out supplies from under the table and grabbed a new diaper, this one a soft pink with big red strawberries on it. Since Aurora was only wearing a t-shirt, changing her should be simple. 

He ripped off the old diaper tabs, grabbed handfuls of wet wipes to cleanse her body, then once she was fresh and clean, tossed the used diaper and wipes bundle into the diaper genie. “Ooh, I like this print; it’s a fun one. Strawberries are cute!”

Castile smoothed out the new diaper then grabbed Aurora’s ankles and gently lifted her bottom up, placing the soft padding under her then adding baby oil and plenty of Curash baby powder (a zinc based brand that was medicated to prevent rashes).

He taped up the new diaper, checking the fit and the leak guards.Castile grinned “And we’re all set. Just let me wash my paws” he said to the little one. 

Strapping the safety strap over Aurora’s chest, he washed his hands at the sink. He then grabbed her back off the table and pointed to the coloured wooden blocks they’d been playing with earlier, still where they had left them. “Do you want to continue building your princess castle? I haven’t forgotten to make bubbles for you once we finish that” he reminded her. 

Castile looked at Milly, whom he had put down before changing Aurora. “What do you wanna play with, Milly?” he asked her. 

=================

“It’s okay!” Lily smiled and waved off Aurora’s apology. She wasn’t upset in the slightest, just felt bad for the girl. 

Lily turned her gaze on Tanya, listening to the more experienced woman and nodding. “Okay. I’ll get Samuel padded up as soon as possible then. We can use the tablet after the boys are changed” she smiled, taking her tablet out of her tropical tote bag and putting it in her uniform pocket for later. She placed her tote bag on the shelf above the changing tables, seeing a pink duffle bag already there with Castile’s name on it.

She turned back to talk to Tanya, “Okay, ‘change everyone together’, I got it. Though I don’t like the idea of wasting diapers…but if that’s how it’s done here, that’s fine. Oh, does he, now? Well that’s good that someone knows how things work around here~” she winked at Mitch, “I’ll have to ask Mitch what kind of extra goodies you give out” she giggled, curious about them.

“Hopefully, if I’m nice, he’ll be a good boy for me, as well! And okay, I’ll read the tablet as soon as I get a good chance to. And that’s cool. Magic is a lot of fun! I can’t wait to see what new items we can give the kids. But for now, there’s a little boy who needs a diapee, ASAP!”  

Lily approached Samuel slowly, crouching down to give a friendly smile and speaking softly, “Hey there little guy; Sammy, was it? My name is Miss Lily. Would it be okay for me to get you into a nice, comfy diaper?” she asked him. “We just go to a changing table right there and I’ll let you pick one” she offered. “Then you get to play with my iPad to pick out your very own room here” 

She looked over at Mitch “I can change you next, Mister. I promise I won’t bite. Or would you like nanny Tanya to do it?” she asked him, as Tanya prepared some bottles for the kids.

Aurora's new diaper: 

Strawberries.jpg

Trembling a bit at all the information and discussion in the room at once. Samuel just stood off to the side with the bubble looking at it. When Lily started talking he looked up and nodded at her when she asked him his name. “S…s…Samuel.” He took a step back and looked at where she pointed and after a moment nodded to her stepping towards her slowly.

Mitch says " you please "

Mitch turns out to be wet  but in a  way  that the whole diaper was  really damp

Tanya after the bottles are made and in the fridge to cool  gos and gets  a few  racks of  hand  sewn cloths   each rack is the right size for  one of each of the kids

Tanya says " once clean you can  fill a basket full of the cloths you like  i made these my self "

Aurora relaxed seeing Castile and Lily weren’t upset with her and listened to what she was told and emotions. She nodded her head and took the paci in her hands and placed it in her mouth as Castile said. After a few soft sickles she instantly calmed down and relaxed. Aurora blushed again as she knew Castile was checking her diaper. She listened to him. Talk about changing her and let him take over. As she was laid down she lifted her legs for him and started to happily play with her toes as he hummed to her while he cleaned her. She looked up at the diaper liking her new diapers and  enjoyed  the colors and the strawberries as the diaper was taped up she a relaxed sigh could be heard from behind her paci as the soft padding encased her. “ tank oo” she said the paci making it harder for her to talk .She watched Castile go and wash his hands while she waited for him to come back, as she did she nodded ready to play and finish her castle from earlier and once back on the ground and she toddled back over to the block 

Lily nodded and smiled at Mitch “All right. I’ll do you after Samuel” she told him. “Please wait right there” It should take her no more than 5 minutes. 

Lily saw how Samuel was trembling. She felt sorry for him as well as Aurora. There was a lot of chatter going on and a bunch of new people around them. Her heart went out to the shy kids, knowing it must be hard for them. She wanted to try to make them feel more comfortable and relaxed here so they could have fun. They kind of got thrown in the deep end today. It was pretty much like the first day of school. 

“So, you prefer to be called Samuel? Okay, then. Don’t worry, it’s gonna be okay” Lily responded quietly with a warm smile. When he accepted being put into a diaper, she waited as he stepped over to her, then gently picked him up, balancing him on one hip. “Upsy daisy! That’s a good boy” 

Lily took the boy with the tan skin and silver-grey eyes over to the table and gently laid him down on the padded surface before giving him a plushie to cuddle and play with “Here, you can play with this while I get you diapered. A little friend for you~” she said softly, her warm brown eyes smiling down at him. Lily gently removed any clothing that was in the way, then reached under the table and picked a thick diaper with a tropical print on it. There were various pineapples on a bright teal background. One of Lily’s favourite fruits. She gave a soft giggle at the diaper before unfolding it, lifting Samuel’s legs and bottom to slide the soft padding underneath him. 

The frog girl confidently applied baby oil then plenty of baby powder before taping it up nice and snug, making sure the leak guards were standing. She dressed Samuel’s lower half again, then used the safety strap to hold him secure on the table while she washed her hands in the sink a few steps away. She came back and gathered him up into her arms after unbuckling the safety strap, placing his feet back on the ground. The whole time the change was happening, the blue rose inside the magic bubble hovered around near or above Samuel. “There we go; all done! You did very well, Samuel, good job for your first diapering!” 

Lily couldn’t help asking about the magic bubble and its contents “…That’s a very pretty rose you have there. Was it a gift from someone?” she asked him curiously. “Well, can you wait here while I change Mitch? Then I’ll get us using the iPad” she promised. 

Turning her attention to the other boy; Mitch was dark skinned with short black hair and brown eyes, wearing some footed bunny PJs, Lily walked over and picked him up “Now your turn, Mister!” she smiled as she carried him to the same table she just used for Samuel. She laid him down, giving him a toy from the box on the shelf above the table. “Here, you can play while I get you changed, Honey” she told him sweetly. She gently removed his footed bunny sleeper and peeled the tapes open on his wet diaper, quickly cleaning him up with plenty of wet wipes. 

Lily saw the boxes of diapers under the table automatically change to a box with Mitch’s name on them. She got out one of his personal diapers and smoothed it out, lifting his legs and bottom to place it under him. The frog girl added baby oil, rubbing it in gently, then shaking on powder and rubbing that in. She taped the diaper up snuggly, giving it a playful pat at the landing zone where the tapes stuck to. “There! Nice and comfy!~” she giggled. Lily put his bunny sleeper back on, letting him down from the table.

She heard Tanya tell the kids that once they were clean, they could come and pick out any of her handmade clothes that they liked. “Oh Mitch, that sounds fun. Do you want to pick some clothes from Tanya?” she asked him, pointing over at the woman and her racks of wares. “I have to help Samuel now but I’ll be right here in the nursery, where you can see me” she promised. 

Lily took her tablet out of her uniform pocket and approached Samuel again then pointed to a small table in the nursery. “Let’s go sit over there at the red apple kiddy table and pick out what you want your room to look like and what you want to put in it” she said, guiding the boy over to the table with a hand lightly upon his back. 

Lily pulled out a kid’s chair for him to sit on and kneeled beside him, placing the tablet/iPad down in front of him with the program open. “This is the catalogue. All you do is look at the pictures and tap the box next to it to pick each thing you like. You can pick the walls, floor, furniture and toys” she told him. “It's okay if you want a babyish room, something for a toddler, or something for an older child! Just have fun with it” 

==================

Castile could visually notice Aurora's body relax as she took the paci and sucked it. “Hehe, works like a charm, every time” he said with slight amusement. Pacifiers always worked wonders with his kids too. The little sigh from the diaper feeling so nice made him chuckle softly. “Diapers are good too, of course!”

Aurora thanked him, her cute voice ringing in his ears. 

Castile smiled at her thanks “Lovely manners, Sweetie” he replied, glad to see her feeling back to normal. Castile had put her down and she agreed to go back to the blocks. He followed her and then laid on the ground beside her, furry cat body sprawled out, resuming his own creations from the colourful wooden blocks. “Now, you were making a princess castle and a wand for the princess. And I was making…hmm…gotta try to remember” he tapped his lower lip as he thought, tilting his head cutely before perking up. “Ah, I recall. It was a playground for the princess. And a carriage for the pony. And maybe a rocket ship and a train for her to travel even more~” he lilted happily. 

As they were sitting there, playing, he heard Tanya speak up about her racks of clothes. “Ooh, Aurora, do you want to go and see what kinds of clothes Tanya has got? She said you can pick some out to keep” he told her, pointing over at Tanya and her homemade outfits on racks. 

Castile looked over at Milly, who hadn’t chosen what to play with yet. “Milly, Sweetheart! Do you want to see what clothes Miss Tanya has? Why don’t you go have a look?” he urged her gently.

Samuel's Diaper: 

Pineapples.JPG

Most of the cloth was  just random cute things some looks like they have all bin made to go with diapers , modern to retakes on old  furry fluffy, frilly  gothic . its all there  and all has easy access to the diaper

Tanya got  a few more racks till there was at lest 2 racks  to each size

Tanya smiles and sits in a chair that has her name on it  and is bigger then most due to her size .

A worker in overalls come in  and brings in a chair designed for a taur   waves then leaves

Tanya had drought in a rack of nurses outfits   once Lilly looks her way she points at it

Mitch  after being changed says "thank you" then gos and looks at the cloths his size

Milly gos and looks at the cloths  geting a few