LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Just out side  the town is the largest house any one has seen it is called the  Balverk manner but , most call it the house of the lost. Balverk is a place you go if you have no place , you dont fit in , you lost your house  , famly died , every one at the Manner has a tale to why they are there. the Manners first rule is #1 " do not judge anyone  who steps on the grounds as every one  has a reason they have come " rule #2 " all who  reside at the manner must help with the manner , except the kids "

rule #3 Any one notice  kids who wear diapers need changed  ether change them or  get some one who is able to "

most have there own room some share rooms  but only the adult bathrooms have toilets the kids floor has a huge bathroom with  eight tubs and eight changing tables in there own cubical so you get privacy if you need it . For the most part the kids are watched by nanny s . most nannys are ladys  a few guys can be found .the Manners owner Mr balverk lost all of his family to a fire and rebuilt the Mannor as a safe haven to all who are Lost . the food at the Manner is amazing though you are required to eat what you are given . as all are told You must try everything once if you decide after you eat it you hate it you may add it to your hate list and  you will not be given it again and if you do you can get something different but the first time you must try to eat it.

Milly a 6 year old girl who needs to wear diapers just arrived today quiet shy  and the state she was in when the Cops first brought her in was bad  her cloths had blood she had wet herself so bad it showed though the cloths . The first nanny  to go near  took her and got her into clean cloths and took her to the play room of her choice  as there where  10 different one with different things in it  she chose the Lego room were MIch was .

now dressed in a fluffy pink dress with a triple thick diaper Milly say alone building spaceships , Mitch was 6  thin wearing blue shorts over what was  triple thick diapers and a ghostbusters shirt . Mitch is building a city huge towers  roads and even a spaceport.

( all can join in there are 200 rooms , 10 playrooms , a huge dining hall a small school on the property to make sure  all who came to the manner are safe . so theres room for many roles and many people )

( note  right now  the characters i have are  Mr Balverk , Mill , and Mitch  you may join in how you see fit and intoduce yourself as you see fit )

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 year old Rei Takagei walked up to the house of lost wearing only a torn tshirt and a pair hello kitty panties that were slightly damp the girl was quite small for her age and was often mistaken for a toddler “Ummm hello is anybody here?” She called out. ( if you need a caretaker as well I have no problem playing 2 characters 

FB517724-C4A0-48CF-BFA4-62AE9582CBC8.jpeg

a man if a blue suit with dark blue tie silver hair skiny as a bean pole  standing at 6ft 2 walks over to Rei leans down and says " hello little one  are you a new arrival , if so i will need to fetch a social worker  to get  your stay here formally  A am Mr Balverk this is  the safe haven i built  to help those who have nothing left and from the looks  you fit the bill  ,well lets go inside to the nurses station and get you sorted "Mr ballverk opens the doors and motions Rei to folo

(note have as many charcters as you feel is needed . i will have  namless staff do thing untill  they become a nesary ctr)

The white haired girl nodded her head shyly and followed the man the poor girl had been poorly mistreated at her previous home after multiple daytime accidents and decided to runaway she hoped this new place she heard about would be a fresh start for her.

(Note the picture is just a reference)

2 siblings walk up to the house of lost. The girl, Yuka, nocked on the door of the house. "Why are we here Yuka?" The boy,Reiko, says crossing his arms. Reiko and Yuka was 10 year twins. Thought she to the height difference everyone that had meet though Reiko was the other brother. Yuka rolls her eyes at her annoying brother. "Because I'm tried of living in that hole in a ground you call home"

Brother and sister.jpg

A lady in a nurse uniform walks up to the front door noticing the two newcomers she says " new  hear yes?" she has long pink hair small  half circle glasses ans green eyes

a name tag on her uniform says Darla

Mr Balverk leads the girl to the nurses station once there  he looks her up and down  then grabs a diaper and cloths from  a storage room  looks down at her then

says " i think these will fit  , though do you need help or do you wish to  get clean and change on your own the staff can help if you like if not  there's the  bathroom used for accidents and newcomers  its early so  after lunch will be a introduction  meeting for newcomers. he points to a pink door that says for newcomers and accidents only

Darla smiles and says "well lets get inside and( looks at them carefully ) no bags dears," she opens the door  waits for  reply at the same time trying to lead them in and to the nurses station.

(Note background post this is to show whats going on in the house in places no ones  ctrs are at)

the nurses station  is abuzz with activity  as new people get in the nurses get the papers  and inform lawyers where the new people are and have investigators go out and find out more of why they have come and if criminal charges need filed on the  children's last legal caretakers.

after the new ones are  cleared by the nurses the nanny's take over the nanny s station is a buzz  once children are there they must find cloths to fit and get a room ready as there is a warehouse full of furniture cribs from small to  adult size . the rooms are filled  at lest minute to ensure that it feels safe and is the best for the kids .

right now there is a few teens and adults but as the manner is  only  bin finished  just last year there is not many  the flyers and adds  say " lost not safe at your home abused , no food , come to Balverk Manor where all who are lost or need help can find safe haven " so that slogan  made people call it the house of the lost

the road to the manner  you pass by a electronic gate  if its children  the operator lets them walk in if its adults they stop them  as all staff cars have a buzzer that opens the gates   as they pull up . on the way up the long and curvy road theirs a graveyard  with 6 graves all covered in flowers   .

the huge manner is white  and rosebushes  line under every window on the ground level . in the back is a 2 glass buildings one is a green house one is a indoor pool

the pool  has a huge shallow side with slides  to get to deep waters you must enter a 2nd area  where only who prove they are good swimmers are allowed

the decor  in the kids areas  are all fun colors and shapes  with  huge paintings  to the theme of the room

the newcomer handbook

" Welcome to Balverk Manner

pleas follow the following rules

#1.  do not judge anyone  who steps on the grounds as every one  has a reason they have come

#2.all who  reside at the manner must help with the manner , except the kids "

#3 Any one notice  kids who wear diapers need changed  ether change them or  get some one who is able to

#4 do not be rude  or mean

#5. if you do not have something you need ask and some one will ether get it for you or give a reasoning why you may not have it  .

#6. most children are  given the choice of pull-ups or diapers as  most who come here  have accidents for one reason or another and it is better to keep every one  in thesame boat then make any one feel ashamed of something they need  no mater what the reason is  . so please look to rule one if you have a problem with this rule

#7 listen to the nanny s and nurses at all time and teachers at the school house . and  listen to Mr Balverk he is head of house and the reason this house is able to have you

#8 do not take  things that belong to others  ask a nanny and she will se about getting one for you

food rules

#1 you are able to make a list of foods you hate after you have tried it once .

#2 you are expected to eat what you are given at meals or no snacks till next meal

#4 make sure all allergy's are listed on file  so your food is safe to eat. that said do not share food unless you know it is save for who your giving it to .

#5 snacks are given by nanny s so do not hoard food

bedroom rules

your bedroom is yours  so the rules are simple

#1 ask a nanny  for what every you want in your room keep it reasonable  most requests  are granted . " note if you want a room  that's babyish  that's OK"

#2 keep your room clean.

#3 do not go in others rooms with out permission

#4 if you change cloths without help make sure all dirty cloths are in the  hampers dirty cloth diapers in there bin  disposable in the trash 

#5 no food in the rooms unless it was given to you.

#6 you may have toys that's only your in your room

rules may be added or changed my MR Balverk at any time at his wish

Mr Balverk looks at Rei and smiles and says "well dear parden me passing you off but i think Nurse Darla can help she should be in any moment  and will" a nurse waves interrupting him  and she says " i can take care of her we seem to have two more newcomers that Nurse Darla ran into on the way in " the short nurse takes Rei in the bathroom  and quickly helps her undress then puts her in  a large tub filled with bubble the waters warm but not hot . the nurse says sorry deary for being rough and fast i try and stay away and just fech whats needed  the Head Nurse Darla  handles most things  though this is a first  to have more then three in a day new the only one whos bin here long is Mitch  little Milly  just got here today as well " as she talked on she trys to help Rei bathe then get dressed once dry the nurse helps rei on a changing table then puts on the diaper  Mr Balverk picked witch was realy thick to witch she remarks " is that man nuts  or he know something i don't sorry dear seems he chose the right size but  grabbed the thickest disposable we have  if its to thick after we get you  dressed all the way " once clean and diapered the nurse helpes Rei down. and shows the pink dress and black marryjane shoes  he chose and helps her in them  and says " well dear  they will show you  a place you can pick out the diapers and cloths you want  later these are just for now ok"

Darla leads Yuka and her brother to the nurses station and spots Mr B and says hello Sir odd to see you here " MR Balverk says well we just had another come in i forget her name the short nurse is cleaning her up now " MR B looks at the two kids up and down  then says " theses too look rough  but in better shap then the one i brought down"

Darla says " oh MY  well you did want this to be a safe haven " MR B replys " yes i did and welcome you two i am Mr Balvark  you may call me what you will as long as its polite and  be shure to tell them what you would like in your rooms and  what to wear  " hand the two a hand book ( note look at post above for refance )

Mr B heads off befor replys could be made  Nurse Darla says that man i know he lost his whole family but i wish he would not be so ridged well read that  and i will go get some bacic cloths for you  and i have a question  that i want a honnest reply  honestly do eather of you want pull-ups or diaper  the bathrooms in this place due to its size are almost impossible to get to with weak bladders and most kids here right now are all in diapers for one reason or another so what do i need to get sweeties "

Darla nods and says "ok sweeties if you decide later  you want something different just ask but as far as diapers there's a few  options regular  nighttime and the custom thick one Mr Balverk orders , he want every one happy and to feel safe  so thanks to Mitch he ordered extra thick ,(| she giggles ) and Mitch still wears them three thick the silly boy, so what would you like"

Mr Balverk looks at Rei and smiles and says "well dear parden me passing you off but i think Nurse Darla can help she should be in any moment  and will" a nurse waves interrupting him  and she says " i can take care of her we seem to have two more newcomers that Nurse Darla ran into on the way in " the short nurse takes Rei in the bathroom  and quickly helps her undress then puts her in  a large tub filled with bubble the waters warm but not hot . the nurse says sorry deary for being rough and fast i try and stay away and just fech whats needed  the Head Nurse Darla  handles most things  though this is a first  to have more then three in a day new the only one whos bin here long is Mitch  little Milly  just got here today as well " as she talked on she trys to help Rei bathe then get dressed once dry the nurse helps rei on a changing table then puts on the diaper  Mr Balverk picked witch was realy thick to witch she remarks " is that man nuts  or he know something i don't sorry dear seems he chose the right size but  grabbed the thickest disposable we have  if its to thick after we get you  dressed all the way " once clean and diapered the nurse helpes Rei down. and shows the pink dress and black marryjane shoes  he chose and helps her in them  and says " well dear  they will show you  a place you can pick out the diapers and cloths you want  later these are just for now ok"

Rei allowed herself to be bathed by the caretakers as all the dirt and grime  was washed off her before quickly finding herself on the changing table and found herself in a thick diaper  and pink dress that barely covered her protection before being set down and walked around abit it was more like a waddle as her diapers crinkled slightly “This is fine for now.” She said shyly on the plus side at least she get to pick out diapers she might like

the nurse says"ok dear  there are a few rules you need to know  and can you read a book or do you need me to " she waits for a reply  (note reply dose not change what she says next )   after says OK got it "then says "OK next thing you need to know is a social worker will ask you tons of questions later about why you came here to file paperwork and make sure no one you do not want near you can do so we have security here that is armed but you more then likely will not see them so you are safe with being safe in mind you will get to chose what going in your room the only thing i need to know befor i let you go play and relax for a bit is , do you want a crib a regular bed  a toddler style half crib , keep in mind  the first one is temporary"

the nurse says " ok" then grabs the phone and calls some one and says Rei will need a crib for now please ( looks at Rei and asks ) whats your favorite number dear between one and one hundred"after getting the number repeats it to the person on the other end of the call then hangs up and gives Rei a handbook (note look at handbook post )

and asks  "what type of toys do you like we have 10 play rooms  though  the only one in use is the lego room Milly and Mitch are there"

Darla slips into  anther room and quickly pops out with a arm lead of cloths  and sets them on a table  and says " i think all of this will fit both of you  we do not care what gender cloths  are listed  you wear what makes you feel safe and if you need help i will help please pick your outfit  and your diaper  you will get to pick more cloths later"

there is  five dresses five skirts  10 shirts  5 shorts  5 pants and 2 of each of the 3 sizes of diaper  the regular is one of the everyday find it at   any store diaper the nighttime one is  a expensive  on found at  high end stores  the third witch is 2x thicker then the nighttime  has a cute  rainbow paw print all over with a light blue  set of paws in front that fade when wet.

Darla hands them the cloths and smile then asks " and the diaper?" after they pick one she then says "next is baths  do you need help and together or separate"

A case worker walks by not paying the kids any mind asks a free nurse " wears Milly she first then the other two this will be a long day . and i hate stressing the kids but we have to folo the law and  make sure they are safe , and as this place reputation builds you will land with more" the nurse nods and the case worker then says " well thankfully Mr Balverk is here for them shame about his family" and with that comment she walks  out of sight  finds Milly and gets all the information she needs legally and for decorating her room and food she likes witch will take a few hrs

(Note Milly is now out of play for a few hrs as she is  getting quizzed)

the nurse looks at Rei and says" Well i have something for you then give me a moment to make a call and we will get you a toy"

the nurse makes a call and can be herd saying " set room 7 up for Rei  make sure it has a plushy net and a crib the scocial worker will find out what else  later " then hangs up gos back to Rei and motions her to folo and takes her into a room filled with plushies and hands Rei a net bag and says "fill that up sweetie anything you want"

Darla nos and motions the two to folo her and leads them to a large tub and sets the cloths diapers and towels on a bench then fills the tub with bubble bath with slightly hot water ( note hot enough to be comfy not hot enough to hurt) then says ok  please take a bath , and take you time there is a blue hamper if you wish to keep the cloths you have on or use the trash bin  keep in mind you will be given the chance to get all the cloths you want so......... if you want to keep them for any reason that's fine but if you do not  feel free to depose of them i will be just outside at the nurses station theres a pull string on the wall above the tub if you need me  other wise  come out after your clean and dressed " she waits to see they understood then gos out to her desk