LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

((Yay, I was able to post again! I'm letting you guys have some choice in what to dress your characters in. Since they are yours, I figured it was only right to let you pick what they wear. But if you prefer me to pick stuff out, I can do that too)).

He was glad to see Aurora in a good mood. She brightened his day with her happy attitude and her cuteness. He had to let out an ‘aww’ when she nuzzled into him. The girl was so affectionate. Probably because she’d been love-starved for so long. He thought she deserved all the love in the world to make up for that. Her cheerful, sleepy reply to his greeting made him grin and his eyes turned into happy rainbow crescents momentarily. When she automatically lifted her legs to make changing easier, he was impressed and murmured a “Good girl” once more. Castile giggled, seeing her spot her toes and begin playing with them. “Wow, such a clever baby. You are super flexible!” he marvelled, amazed, his ears perked up. “That would be good for dance lessons or gymnastics, once we start to pick your daily activities”. 

Giving her time to choose, he waited patiently while she picked a diaper out, making a gesture with his fingers and hand once she picked a pink and white one that suited her perfectly. “Nice choice, Kiddo”. Upon the gesture, the bubbles floated back under the changing table to put the diapers back in their sorting bins, popping to drop them in place. “Oh, thank you for asking for that so nicely. You have the manners of a true princess”, he told her, grabbing the diaper out of the bubble which caused it to pop, soon spreading it out and sliding it under her bottom. He didn’t need to lift her ankles since she was already playing with her feet. Castile liberally applied baby oil and made sure it soaked in before shaking on sweet powder and lightly rubbing it over her diaper area, then cleaned his hands on a wet wipe and taped her all up. Once he made sure the fit was right and comfy and the leak guards were in place, he helped her sit up and gently pulled the night time onesie up over her head and arms before tossing it in the laundry hamper. “Ally oop! There we go. Now we get to pick what to dress you in for the day. What would you like to wear, Princess?” the feline asked, as he lifted a palm and blew on it like he was blowing a kiss, causing magical bubbles to flurry out and pick up clothes from her storage, making them float in the air above and around the changing table so she could see them. “How about a dress, since the weather is getting warmer? Or maybe a t-shirt and shorts. Since we’re going to the aquarium, you want something comfy that’ll dry quickly if it gets wet, so let’s pick cotton things” 

==================

He didn’t respond to her comments about his eyes but she granted him that; he was still waking up. It was hard to organise your thoughts and even talk right after waking. “Well, we’re going to give you some cool shades to wear today since it’s going to be sunny out. That will stop your eyes hurting for the meantime”, she decided out loud, letting him know of her plan. 

She chuckled when he stretched and tried to roll over on the changing table, “Silly boy, you can’t go back to sleep up here!”. When he was ready for his new puffy padding, Lily saw him point and looked down at her hands to see which one he chose. “Ah! This one. Okay, a swamp design. Wow, that’s something I’ve never seen much of” she said, smiling since it reminded her of some of the rainforest swamp areas at her home. This diaper had small cartoon frogs, alligators with toothy smiles, glowing fireflies, lily pads, dancing shrimp, colourful birds and wiggly snakes, herons, turtles, fish…a little bit of everything, sort of like a stir fry but spaced apart as though it was tossed in the air.

She quickly folded the diaper onto him and smoothly sealed the tapes, tracing a fingertip over the leak guards and making sure the fit was good. “Okay, now that you’ve got that on, let’s get you sat up to take off your jammies and find an outfit for today”, Lily said, reaching to take his hands and help pull him to a sitting position. She braced him with an arm around his back just in case he swayed from sleepiness. He really should have had a bath last night but she was going to ask Castile to give the child a bubble wash once he was dressed, to get him clean without having to run a bath in the morning. “Do you want to wear one of your two pairs of shortalls, with one of your four tee-shirts, or would you like to wear a romper for today? Your whale onesie has to go in the wash” she said, pulling the onesie up over his head and bundling it into the laundry hamper beside the change table. “I can pick something if you are not sure. Then we’ll brush your hair”. 

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora babbled happily as Castile changed her and once she heard him call her a goog girl she moved her legs so her head was in the middle and gave him a big smile. She didn’t know what gymnastics was but it had to be fun. She watched the bubbles with the other diapers disappear and clapped her hands giggling cutely as Castile praised her manners. As Castile got the diaper on and her onesie off she watched all the outfits before pointing to a cute ruffled dress adorned with hearts.” Dah one pwease” she said thinking  for was a good choice 

Samuel sat against Lilys arm still rubbing his eyes and listened to her question before pointing to the short tails and tshirts. “T…t…tose pease?” Samuel looked around and fussed a bit when he didn’t see the stuffie he had last night and wanted something to hold onto.

Castile laughed at Aurora’s antics, her pose with her head between her legs looking very goofy and silly but totally adorable. Since the kids were still getting settled in, they hadn’t looked at school studies yet but it’s likely they both would be home schooled, with Lily and Castile helping. Extracurricular activities would be good as well. There was a huge range of things to do since the mansion had all the equipment and was big enough. Gymnastics and dance and so much more. 

Seeing which dress she picked, he sent all the other clothes back to their places. Castile pulled it on over her head and then thought for a second. He reached under the table and brought out some clear plastic pants. “I think we better put these on today as well, in case you get splashed at the dolphin show” he said, sliding them up her legs and making sure the fit was good. “This’ll stop water getting in your diaper and swelling it up” he giggled, imagining her sloshing around in water filled Pampers, “And just in case you fall in one of the tanks”, the man teased her with a laugh. “No, don’t worry, I’d never let that happen!” 

Reaching under the table, he found a tray with pacifiers and lanyard clips. Castile chose a light pink lanyard with hot pink hearts on it and then added a pink pacifier that had a bunny and some flowers on the front panel, clipping the lanyard to the collar of her dress. “There ya go. Now your paci is handy for whenever you want it and it won’t get lost”

Using bubbles, he floated over a hairbrush and some detangling spray, along with a hairband and a pink ribbon. “Last thing; let’s do your hair. I’ll put it up in a cute hairdo for you”. The cat sprayed strawberry scented conditioning spray over her hair then gently began brushing it out till it was soft, shiny and tangle free. He put it in twin tails high up on either side of her head, then added two pink ribbons, tying them in neat bows, leaving a small fringe and two longer bangs to frame her face. 

“Beautiful~ Purrrfect!” the cat declared with a playful rolling purr sound. He slipped two Disney princess flip flops on either of her feet, at last scooping her up off the changing table and carrying her out of the room. “Let’s find Sammy and Lily so we can all finish getting ready and eat brekky” he said, going down the hall of many doors towards Samuel’s nursery as his stomach growled. 

========================

“Okay, Honey. Now, now, no fussing. You can have your hippo after we get you dressed”. Lily stated, carrying Samuel with her to pick out a pair of shortalls that had light blue vertical pinstripes with a jumping blue dolphin at the top front pocket and two smaller leaping dolphins lower down on each side pocket. She grabbed a plain white tee with the words Cool Guy on the front in pool water font, a pair of plastic pants, a light blue lanyard and pacifier, some toddler sunglasses and then a pair of aqua crocs. 

She took him back to the changing table and quickly dressed him all up, making sure all the snaps in the crotch and legs of the shortalls snapped closed over the added plastic pants and that the sunglasses fitted comfortably. Lily grinned upon seeing him in the outfit “My, you look so handsome! Who’s this dashing little gentleman?” she cooed, scooping him up again and kissing his cheek. “This outfit is perfect for our little field trip to the aquarium today, Mr Cool Guy. We better grab a hat too, since it’ll be sunny”. She said, going over and picking up a blue hat with a friendly sharky face on it and a fin at the top. 

Lily then thought about what else Sammy needed before he could go get breakfast. She clicked her fingers “Oh! Your medicine”. The woman took a medicinal candy from the pack in her pocket, handing it to Samuel. “Eat this while I brush and style your hair, Buddy”. 

The woman walked over to his dresser and grabbed a hair brush and some detangling spray, sitting down. Spritzing it onto his hair with a lovely blueberry scent she then set about gently brushing it all, styling it with a little bit of baby hair gel. “NOW you’re ready to face the day; looking smart”, she declared, grabbing him and standing up with him snuggled against her hip. Just as she stood, she heard a rap at the door and Castile stepped in, grinning brightly. 

=====================

“Good MORNINNNNG!” The feline greeted loudly and happily “Are you ready, guys? Oh wow, Sammy looks great” he said, noticing his outfit and hair. “Nice job, Miss Lily” he said, giving her a thumbs up and a grin. 

“Hey, umm, before we take the kids to breakfast, I’ll bubble wash him. And then, well, do you mind watching the kids while I dash back to my place and get ready? Then I’ll watch them while you go do the same” he said. 

=====================

Lily laughed, “Morning Castile, morning Aurora; gosh, don’t you look pretty?! My, someone’s in a good mood this morning. Sammy and I are still waking up,” she chuckled, yawning and wincing at how loud he was. 

“Thanks, I did my best. I love how it turned out too,” she replied on hearing him compliment Sam’s look. She looked surprised when he mentioned what he planned. 

“Ahehe, sure, I was just about to say the same thing. I’m waiting for the bathroom and I wanna shower and style up before we eat. You do your magic bubble wash thingy and then go ahead. I’ll keep an eye on Aurora till you get back,” she said. “This is the first time she’s seen Sammy’s nursery so I’m sure she’ll want to look around. Oh, which reminds me…” Lily paused, going over to the crib and picking up the hippo stuffie before putting it in Samuel’s hands. “Here you go, Sweetie; your hippo plushie” 

====================

“Alrighty then!”. Castile nodded, putting Aurora down on the carpet and patting her head “Okay, Princess, this is Samuel’s nursery. You play nice in here with Lily and Samuel while I go to get ready” he told her. “I’ll be back soon”

The cat then turned towards Lily and drew symbols with his hands and fingers, summoning a cloud of magical bubbly water. It leaped towards the small toddler boy like a frothy wave, gurgling and completely surrounding him (except for his hair and breathing holes), moving around all over with watery and bubbly sounds before it pulled back off of him and floated across the room, diving out the nearest window to the garden far below along with all dirt, sweat, dead skin cells and every bit of grime. “And…done!” Castile announced. “Gotta go. See you soon” he said, giving a friendly salute before hurrying out of the room and off to his apartment. 

=======================

Now it was just Lily, Aurora and Samuel in the fire truck nursery. Lily gasped and crossed her legs at a sudden pang of urgency, placing the now very clean and blueberry scented Samuel onto the carpeted floor, his aqua rubber crocs touching down. She was trying not to do a pee pee dance. “Maybe I should have asked to go first. You kids play till Castile comes back and I’ll watch here,” she said, sitting on Samuel’s cot that still had the side lowered and squeezing her legs together, bouncing her foot. "Oof, be quick, Castile! I've been holding it since last night" 

Aurora's outfit accessories are pink. Samuel's are aqua/blue. 

bunny paci.JPG

Paci clip hearts.JPG

dolphin shortalls.JPG

dummy clip.JPG

paci.JPG

Aurora giggled at Castiles joke as he got the plastic pants on her. She watched all the pacis come up and perked up before getting a random flashback of one of her former families matriarchs. “ only dumb babies want pacis” she heard on her head as it was clipped to her outfit. She looked down at it dejectedly and was at odds. She wanted to nurse it but she didn’t want castile To think she was a dumb baby. She watched it hanging while Castile did her hair and didn’t know what to do. She tried to keep up a good smile as Castile did her hair really pretty. She let him get the flip flops on her and gave him a weak smile as he lifted her and said they were gonna go see ms Lily and Sammy. As she was still dealing with the feelings in her head she gave ms Lily a smile.” Mowning” she said quietly before nodding as Castile put her on the ground and looked over the new room to find something to play with. She found a ball and sat down rolling it around while she still though about her former “mother” and soon fresh tears  were falling down her face 

Samuel stayed still as Ms. Lily dressed him. He looked up through his sunglasses and sucked on the candy feeling the brush in his hair. He finished the candy as Castile and Aurora came into his nursery, he snuggled into Ms. lily as he talked with Castile and hugged his hippo stuffie when he was sat in the carpet. He looked up at Ms. Lily confused on what was wrong with her and crawled over to her and held up a story book hesitantly.

• 4 weeks later...

Castile first went to get his pink duffle bag that had his keys in it. He hurried to the Woodland apartments and opened the door of no. 101, noticing all the temporary furniture he’d ordered had been put in sometime yesterday. There was a large, broad sofa and two big, flat, soft chairs for the living room, along with a standing mirror in the bedroom and a simple low table for the kitchen, as well as some large floor cushions to sit around it. Castile couldn’t use ordinary chairs. He didn’t have much time to admire the new furniture though. He hurried to the bathroom first and relieved himself, before washing his hands and grabbing himself a fresh uniform that had been delivered to his apartment after his fitting session with the tailor on his first day. Castile chose a nice light blue uniform today that had a fresh white trim on the folded cuffs of the sleeves and the collar. He also picked out some white paw booties (those darn robot floor cleaners!), and a pair of underwear with fishies printed on them. Shh, no one would ever know! 

The cat taur grabbed several large towels to put on a stool near the shower then disrobed and stepped into the large, spacious cubicle, noticing all the soap and other supplies had been stocked up. He turned on the shower, which had a head with a large surface area, and a rain of water drops fell onto him as though he were standing under a cloud. Castile began to scrub his fur and body clean with tutti frutti scented liquid soap. That was one of his favourite scents. It was similar to the Jelly Belly bean flavour. The soap was coloured pink with little rainbow flecks in it. It was a combination full of tropical fruit flavours like banana, pineapple, orange, lemon, and cherry. He thoroughly washed his entire body, including his more human torso. Castile washed and conditioned his hair as well. He liked to be clean shaven so he also saw to that. Once he turned the water off, he grabbed the towels and rubbed dry, his fur going fluffy and fuzzy, sticking up all over. 

Castile brushed his sharp teeth to minty perfection and blow dried his hair and fur, brushing them both out so they were all soft and silky. He then put his hair up in a ponytail, leaving some bangs to drift cutely around his face and eyes. Castile clipped in some white, star shaped hair clips on one side, keeping some of the longer bangs tied back. He clipped his claws and fingernails, rubbed lotion on his skin, applied some deo, then got dressed afterwards. The stylish bishie then applied some clear glitter polish over the top of his pastel nails on his human hands, using a little spell to quickly dry them. 

Gathering everything up, he checked he had all he needed in his duffle bag, making sure to put the wipes from yesterday’s uniform into his pocket, along with his phone. Castile wandered to the big standing mirror and turned around slowly, checking his appearance over. Once he was sure everything was done, he hurried back to the mansion, heading for Samuel’s nursery. He’d been as quick as he could, but it probably took him 15 minutes all up. He lightly knocked on the door with the back of his knuckles, not wanting to startle those inside. “I’m back!” 

================

Lily, distracted by her full bladder, wasn’t paying as much attention to Aurora as she normally would, seeing the girl wander around before finding a ball to play with. She didn’t notice the girl had started to cry silently, since Aurora’s back was facing her and her head was down. She was still playing with the ball, so it looked like she was fine. 

Lily had noticed that Aurora’s greeting when they came in was quieter than Castile’s. Less cheerful. But she put it down to the girl’s shy and gentle nature, as well as the fact she probably was still waking up. She looked down to see what Samuel was doing while he hugged his new stuffy, noticing the bubble with the blue rose was floating above his right shoulder. The woman wondered again why Mr Balverk gave it to him. She decided to ask when the man introduced Mr Goodie later this morning. There had to be some use rather than it just looking pretty. Lily wedged a hand in between her thighs and continued to gently jiggle one leg, keeping them tightly crossed as the minutes ticked by. “Come on, Castle; hurry up!” she muttered under her breath, feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed. She saw Samuel find a book and come over to her, holding it up. 

“Aww, hello Sammy. Do you want me to read you a story? Okay. By the time it’s finished, Castile should be back,” she said, taking the book and turning it so the pages faced him, keeping it held open. 

“You can sit or stand to look at the pictures,” she instructed before she began to read, saying the title of the story on the first page. It was a kids book about some children visiting the fire station and meeting some firefighters, getting to try out the bell and the sliding pole, the fire truck and the clothes, before assisting the firefighters on a small emergency blaze. Lily found it hard to read the parts about them using the fire hose and spraying lots of water on the fire, wincing as she read it. 

As she finished the story, she heard a knock on the door. “Castile!” The woman practically flung the book aside as she leapt to her feet, doing a hurried shuffle to the door and yanking it open “Finally! I need you to take over! I really have to go potty!” she informed him, not even caring as the words tumbled out of her mouth. They were childish because she always liked to use language appropriate for the kids, that they’d understand. Her face turned bright pink.

==================

Castile chuckled at her kiddy language and cute blushing face and bounded into the room. “Oh, sorry to keep you waiting. Go on then! I’ll watch the kids,” he said, shooing her off. “Bye!” he called out to the already retreating figure, waving as she ran away. He felt bad for making her wait and would have let her go first if he knew it was a potty emergency. But it was kind of funny the way she burst out. 

Looking around, he noticed the book spread out on the crib. “What have you kids been up to? Did Lily read you a book, Samuel? Are you two hungry for your breakfast?” he asked, seeing Samuel clinging to his hippo and Aurora playing with a ball. He wandered over to the little girl. “Auroraaaa, you found a ball! Oh…are you okay, Sweetie? What’s the matter?” he asked, voice switching from cheerful to gently concerned as his front paws lowered him to a crouch beside her and reached out to place a hand on her back. “Why are you crying?” he asked softly, keeping his tone sweet. "Today is meant to be a happy day".

Aurora heard  Castile and tried to formulate words but couldn’t get anything out and just looked at him. Today was supposed to be a happy day and now she was ruining it. That was all the little girl could take as she started to cry and reach out for Castile 

• 2 weeks later...

Castile’s heart ached for the poor girl as his questions only seemed to make her cry harder. 

“Aurora…what’s wrong? Hey, hey…come here, baby,” he cooed, pulling her into his lap and cuddling her close, gently rocking the girl while petting her head.

“Shhhh, shhh…it’s okay. Let it all out. It’s okay to cry and feel sad. You can let all your sadness out,” he soothed her, the scent of tutti frutti washing over her from his clean self. He listened to her continued cries as he lightly swayed her back and forth, giving her some time. “...Maybe, once you’ve calmed down a little bit, you can tell me what’s making you sad”, he gently suggested. “I might be able to help”. He looked at the pacifier clipped to her dress, dangling against her chest. Castile reached out and picked it up tentatively with two fingers gripping the shield, raising it to hover before her lips. “You want your paci? Sucking it might help you feel calmer”

Aurora continued to cry nestling herself in castiles sweet smelling fur. She continued to cry listening to Castile until she found him holding the paci in front of her saying using it might calm her down. She thought over what he said him offering it to her. She thought of her old mother always taking the paci from her but here Castile was offering it to her and he wasn’t mad. She slowly opened her mouth for the paci hoping he wouldn’t be upset with her for taking it 

Samuel had ignored Castile’s questions about Lily reading him a book and whether he was hungry for breakfast. But that was okay, since Aurora needed attention, distracting him momentarily. 

While he comforted the crying girl, he didn’t notice Samuel’s fussing and whining at first, since Aurora’s crying drowned it out. But as she began to calm down and he gently placed the pacifier in her mouth, rubbing her back, the cat registered the sounds of another upset child. 

Getting to his feet, he shifted Aurora onto his hip and padded across the room to the boy, who was reaching up to the closed bedroom door, obviously wanting Lily to come back.

“Heya Sammy, it’s okay. Miss Lily will be back soon. She just had to go and get ready for the day. I’m sure she’ll come back in 10 to 15 minutes. She won’t be gone long,” he said, leaning down to place a hand atop the boy’s head in a comforting gesture.

“Come on, you’ll be okay. Just remember how brave you were yesterday at the nurses’ office. I’m sure you can tough it out till Miss Lily gets back!” he said, trying to instil some confidence in the boy. “Hey, what say we play a game until she returns? That way, time will go by faster and you won’t miss her so much”. 

Castile looked around the room, “Sammy, since this is your room, do you think you could find something for us to play with? Aurora had a nice ball over there. Do you kids wanna play ball with me? I’ll throw and you catch. Or, we can roll it to each other”, he said.

“When Miss Lily gets back, we’ll all go have breakfast”

• 2 weeks later...

Auroras dries turned to sniffles before stopping all together as she let Castile comfort her. He didn’t say anything mean to her just gave her her paci and let her use it. She nuzzled into him lovingly sorry for her her little outburst. She listened to him try and get Samuel to calm down and thought about why she would even think he would be upset with her using a paci when he’s been nothing but nice 

Castile was relieved that Aurora stopped crying, her emotions finally settling. He didn’t know what set her off but with the paci in her mouth, it was gonna be hard for her to tell him, so instead of making her recall what just made her cry, he chose to say; “All better now? Thaaat’s a girl”. 

He used the hem of his uniform to wipe away her tear stains, then carried her over to talk to Samuel, since he couldn’t be in two places at once. The small storm in Aurora’s mood was over and now he just had to distract Sammy so he wouldn’t fret over Lily being gone the whole time. He waited for the boy to respond to his comments and questions. 

===============================================

Meanwhile, Lily was back at her apartment, the ones for humans instead of magical creatures, using her keys to get in. The place looked pretty standard. Just a small, one bedroom apartment with an open kitchen and living area and a bathroom, equipped with the bare basics. She didn’t pay it much mind, rushing to the toilet and getting relief before washing her hands and going to look around a bit. 

She found her newly tailored uniforms in the walk-in closet of her bedroom and got excited over the patterns and designs she selected for them, not to mention the fact she didn’t expect to have a walk-in closet in the first place. Looking through them all, Lily picked out a shift style nanny dress with a tasteful v neck plus two large front pockets that had a cute pattern of frogs on lilypads for the fabric, pairing it with some stretchy leggings that had a butterfly print with pink, purple and hints of orange. This should keep her cool and be easy to move around in. 

She headed to the bathroom, where she found it fully stocked with towels and amenities, such as grooming tools and deodorant. Lily wasted no time in stripping off her dirty uniform and underwear, tossing them in the hamper, before hopping in the shower, letting her hair tumble down her shoulders as she tilted her head back with her eyes closed and sighed, enjoying the feel of cool water on her amphibious skin. Unable to resist, she let out some small croaks and ribbits, careful not to be too loud lest the neighbours hear. After all, though she looked mostly human, it was clear that she wasn’t. She had no clue why Mr Balverk had decided to house her in the human apartments instead of the ones for magical creatures where Castile lived. Oh well. She didn’t care. Hopefully no one would complain. She’d do her best to make sure to keep a low profile and not stir up any trouble. 

Lily reached for the soap and shampoo, finding tropical scents for the hair products and a rainforest blend for the body wash. She shaved, scrubbed clean and washed her hair before stepping out and wrapping herself in a verdant green bath sheet; those big, luxury towels. Lily dried off a bit before going to pick up the set of new lingerie the manor provided for her, discarding the towel while leaving her skin still damp and dewy, which, being a frog person, felt good to her. She applied deo, got dressed, donning a pair of white crocs for the shoes, brushed her teeth, dried and styled her hair, applied a little lip gloss and makeup, then checked herself out in the mirror, doing a slow spin to look from every angle. Lily was happy with her appearance and clapped her hands together with a grin. “Perfect! I feel so much better in this. That other spare shift was so plain”, she said to herself. 

Exiting the bathroom, Lily packed a few things into her rainforest print tote bag (sunscreen and a hat, water bottle, wallet), making sure she still had all the stuff she started with. A 2 dot keycard (access areas for humans), a tablet, x2 apartment keys, ID card. That seemed to be all of it. She looked through her small collection of jewellery and accessories that had been brought to her room and fitted a waterproof watch around her left wrist, plus some raindrop shaped earrings and necklace. Checking the time on her watch, Lily saw she’d been 20 minutes already and decided to hurry back, feeling like a proper person now. She grabbed her tote, slung it over her arm and jogged out of the apartment, pondering what things she wanted to order for it and pay off using her nanny salary here. All the free stuff was very bland and colourless. Not her taste at all. Still, it was decent of them to provide starter furniture. 

Lily approached Samuel’s nursery and gently opened the door, peeking in to see what the kids and Castile were up to. She then slipped into the room with a smile and announced “I’m back! Sorry for keeping you waiting. Did you miss me?”, she asked, noticing that Sammy seemed to be upset and had been crying. “Oh my, I can see that Sammy missed me a lot. I’m sorry, Sweetheart, I just had to shower and get ready for the day. I’m here now. I hope you behaved for Castile while I was away”, she cooed, going over to pick him up and plant a kiss on his cheek. “What do we want for breakfast, hmm? Shall we go see what they have in the dining room?” Lily thought over how she could talk to Samuel about the fact that while she had to go away sometimes, and couldn't be with him every hour of every day, she'd always come back and would never leave permanently. 

What Lily is wearing: the shift style dress but with the frog pattern. 

2110835209_LilyGreenUniform.JPG.926254a91df6ee24d5a61e72a0af9741.JPG1371506605_butterflyleggings.JPG.42624fa11f5e557abeceb9dc4390b653.JPG926766183_uniformsnannydress.JPG.e01cffe310ecb6178c6fea8ed63edb30.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Samuel looked up as Miss Lily returned and calmed down trying to wipe his tears and sniffles. He nodded to her as she suggested they go find something to eat and laid on her shoulder hugging his stuffie close. He looked over at Castile saying “s…s…sowwy fo cwying”

Aurora giggles at Castile as he asked if she’d all better and nodded before letting him wipe the tears away. She felt much better knowing he didn’t care if she umstilk used a paci or her diapers and was happy with where she was at the moment. She wat he’d miss Lily come in and console Samuel and once she heard her say breakfast she was ready to eat

• 2 weeks later...

Samuel didn’t answer his questions but Castile didn’t mind, blowing it off. Small children often remained silent when asked things or spoken to. It didn’t really matter. He was just trying to distract him from missing Lily. 

She came back sooner than he’d have thought. He was relieved to see her, since Samuel did have a level of separation anxiety. It was understandable, given that she was the only person he really knew here and had bonded with. She was probably like a new mother to him, in some ways. 

When the boy apologised, Castile responded with a sympathetic and knowing look. “It’s okay, Sweetie. It’s nice that you missed Miss Lily that much. I can tell that she means a lot to you. She came back, just like she promised. So there’s no need to be sad anymore. But it’s okay to cry when you feel sad, too. Just know that Miss Lily and I will always be here. We live at Balverk Manor now, along with you kids. This is my home and I promise not to leave you. I know Miss Lily feels the same way,” he said. 

========================

Lily wiped Samuel’s eyes and face with some pocket tissues and helped him blow his nose, tossing the used tissues in the small bin in his room. She smiled when he agreed to eat breakfast, glad that he had an appetite. The cold medicine must be helping. 

The frog lady placed a small kiss on his temple as he lay on her shoulder, clinging to his hippo stuffie. She twisted to and fro gently, cuddling him close. She was slightly surprised when he apologised to Castile but nodded at what the cat taur said. 

“That’s right. Castile and I might not be with you every moment of every day. But we will always come back and always be around here somewhere. We’re never far away. Sometimes we have to take rest days, though. But we will ALWAYS come back,” she promised with heart. “I’m glad that you missed me, though. I missed you too, Buddy”. 

Her brown eyes skimmed over to Castile then. “Alright, let’s get us all something good to eat before our adventure to the aquarium begins”

She began to walk out of the room and Castile fell into step behind her, walking up alongside once the hallway widened out. They soon found the dining hall and put the kids in highchairs beside each other. Lily sat at the table to look at the menu while Castile waited to take their orders so he could go type it into those touch screen things like you saw at McDonald’s. 

======================================

“What do you want for breakfast, Aurora? See the pictures on the menu?”. He put one of the laminated kids’ menus on her highchair tray, where Samuel could see it as well. 

“Point to whichever looks good. There’s cereal, fruit, oatmeal, muffins, toast, eggs and bacon…” he slowly read each option out, gently gliding a sparkly fingertip over each image as he pointed to each one. “And what would you like to drink? Milk, juice, water…” 

======================================

Lily watched the bubble with the blue rose in it floating above Samuel’s shoulder. She idly patted it, watching it bounce gently back to its place after dipping down in the air. 

“If we see Mr Balverk this morning, I have to ask him about this blue rose. There must be some reason he gifted it to you, Sammy,” she mused, waiting for him to pick from the menu after Aurora had chosen hers. Once the kids had chosen their meals and drinks, she’d pick something for herself and let Castile know, sitting at the table beside the highchair that was closest to her, where Samuel was sitting.

“Can you see the menu on Aurora’s highchair? Once she is finished telling Castile, it’s your turn to choose. Just point to the picture you want to order,” she instructed slowly and clearly. Lily herself was having a craving for insects right now, but wasn’t sure they’d have that on the menu, like back home. She could always catch some later or on her day off, not wanting to make other residents and kids uncomfortable. Some people found it rather gross seeing her eat insects but they were an untapped source of nutrition that was sustainable. A nice, crunchy dragonfly or a few crickets wouldn’t go amiss, Lily thought as she licked her lips.

Ry had just arrived at the orphanage the young dragon looked around he was a dark blue nightfury who had just turned 12 a year ago and had no where else to go, the dragon wore a black jacket jeans red boots and a red shirt he knocked on the door curious if anyone was there "hello I was told that this would be my new home" ry said a bit nervously.

• 4 weeks later...

Balverk Manor or ‘House of the Lost’, as it was also known, welcomed the new, young dragon. Lyn, one of the nannies here alongside Tori, Tanya, Castile and Lily, opened the door to greet him on the doorstep, since Mr Balverk’s schedule was busy today. 

“Good morning, Ry. My name is Lyn. We’ve been expecting you. Now, no need to be nervous. Please, follow me and I will show you to the nurses’ station for intake,” she explained in a calm, friendly manner, standing to one side as she held the door open for Ry. 

“You don’t look like you’re from around these parts. Must be one of those from one of the many portals around this place, hm? We don’t see many dragons!” she exclaimed, rather thrilled to have a dragon join the household. As she led him inside and began walking through the mansion, she began speaking.

“I’ll explain what happens with all newcomers,” she said, hoping that if he knew what was happening, it would put him more at ease. 

“First, you go to the nurses’ station and the social worker, (Kate). They will handle the paperwork then give you a small check up, plus either Pull-Ups or diapers for underwear. As you may know, all children in this manor must wear one or the other. The bathrooms in this place, due to its size, are almost impossible to get to with weak bladders and most kids here right now are in diapers for one reason or another,” she said kindly.

“Not to mention, the kids’ bathrooms don’t have toilets. There is one on this floor with 8 cubicles that each have a bathtub and a changing table, though, in case kids need changes”. 

She continued on while they made their way along the corridors of the massive place that had 200 rooms, 10 play rooms, a huge dining hall and a small school on the property.

“Once you've changed, the nurses will hand you over to the nannies’ station. That’s what I am; a nanny. We are the ones who take care of all the kids here. While you’re with us, one of us will help you pick a room from the floor map and give you a folder with pictures and check boxes, so you can choose what you want your new room to look like, what furniture to put in it and what new clothes you want made. It will usually all be done before the end of the day, except for the clothes, which might take a week or so. After that’s done, we can get you some food or let you play and explore. You get to pick which nanny you want, as well,” she smiled.

“Oh, and don't worry; I won’t be upset if you don’t pick me,” she said with a soft laugh. “By the way, let me tell you the rules for this place”.

Lyn took out her staff iPad and began to read the rules of the manor out to him from it. (These can be found on the first post by Doorset, on the rp’s front page. Please have a quick read! Thank you ^^).

"ok Mrs Lynn it's very nice to meet you" ry said smiling to her as his tail wagged he already was liking her the most, "Mrs Lynn can I tell you something I'm already padded up you can even check if you need to" ry said with a childish giggle to her as he was super excited to be here and it was true he was infact a padded little dragon he was also curious about what the nurses office looked like.

Samuel looked at the menu and after aurora was finished he pointed to the pancakes and milk on the menu showing Miss lily not wanting to talk really this morning. He looked around the room and smiled a bit at the colorful designs on the wall.

Aurora looked over all the pictures of yummy food on the menu and saw a blueberry muffin and pointed to it.” I hab dat” she asked Castile before pointing to the bacon too. She listened to him talk about what drink she wanted and her face lit up as she heard milk.” Miwky pwease” she said as she got comfy in the high chair ready for a yummy breakfast 

The blonde nanny smiled at Ry’s good manners and happy face, hearing some crinkles as the dragon’s tail waved from side to side. She half suspected that he already liked her, since most kids bonded with whoever first helped them. It was called imprinting and was similar to what happened with baby animals with their initial rescuer. 

Listening to the first of what she predicted would be many questions, Mrs Lyn nodded to show she was listening. “Of course. You can tell me anything, Love,” she replied kindly then chuckled at what he told her. “So I can hear! That’s very good. At least you can skip one step,” she said cheerfully. After a minute, the nurses station appeared before them at an intersection of corridors. 

“Well, here we are; the nurses’ station. I’ll hand you over to Ms Darla, the head nurse. You see that shortstack there with the half circle glasses and bright pink hair? That’s her,” she said as she pointed her out. “You’ll come back to me at the nannies station once they’re done with you,” she stated calmly, placing a hand on his shoulder and giving it a small press by way of reassurance.

The nurses’ office was fronted by a large desk in a U shape that had computers, telephones, printers, a light up pager/nurse call system and other office and medical paraphernalia.There were various rooms behind the large desk and to the sides, where nurses could do check ups, blood draws and other treatments. The social workers’ office was along the left side, towards the back, making it easy to get everything done in one go. As Darla walked towards them, her shoes clicked neatly upon the floor. 

“Good morning, Mrs Lyn. I see you have someone new for us today. How lovely. Who is this young gentleman?”, she asked with a smile, emerald eyes peering at Ry curiously over her glasses. She seemed excited to see another magical species join the household. Most of the kids tended to be humans. 

Lyn answered readily, her hand still resting upon Ry’s shoulder. “This sweet boy is Ry. Can I leave him with you and Ms Kate for the intake procedures and paperwork? Oh, by the way, he’s already wearing a diaper. You might just want to check it. I’ll leave him in your capable hands, then…”. She said, looking at Ry before she left. “Now, don’t be nervous, Dear; Darla and her team are all very kind. They mostly just need to check your stats and ask you questions today. So nothing to be fearful of,” she comforted him. 

She didn’t mention the blood test that would have to happen a bit later on. Something that the two other new orphans, Aurora and Samuel, had also had to do. But the nurses made it so painless that kids barely even felt it. 

Darla looked at Ry, grabbing a new client file and a clipboard with paperwork for them to fill out. Stepping out from behind the desk, she approached the pair at a calm pace and smiled down at Ry, leaning down and putting out her hand. 

“Nice to meet you, Ry. Would you like to come with me? I’ll show you to my office so we can get this part done and out of the way,” she said with a warm and gentle voice. “Then we’ll give you to Ms Kate for a chat and she’ll pass you back to nanny Lyn; a little bit of pass-the-parcel,” she joked lightly. She imagined he would feel a bit like a present at a childrens’ party game of such. 

=============================================

Castile nodded, “Sure, you can have a blueberry muffin. Do you want it warmed up? With butter?”. Seeing her point to something else, he added, “And bacon. Yes, you can have bacon too, Sweetheart”. Castile then watched her choose a drink, smiling when she got excited over having milk. “Some milky? Okay. Plain, or flavoured? Chocolate, strawberry? And do you want it warmed up?”, Castile asked, making sure to get every detail right so that the child would actually want to eat and not cause a fuss. 

He turned his head toward Lily to tell her something “Miss Lily; I’ll grab some bibs for the littles, as well. When I go up to put in our orders”. After all, he didn’t want their nice clothes for today’s outing to get messy. 

Once Aurora told him everything, he passed the menu over to Sammy’s highchair. 

================================================

Lily waited patiently while Castile helped Aurora make her choices. She smiled and nodded at the fellow nanny’s comment. “Sure. Thanks, Castile. I almost forgot about bibs”

Now that the menu was on Sammy’s high chair tray, Lily paid attention to what he was pointing at. “Pancakes... and milky for this one, as well!”, Lily announced, “Good thing the pancakes come with different toppings in plastic bowls, so the kids can choose what they wanna put on them. They think of everything here,” she exclaimed, pleased with how well planned the menus were. “And I’ll haaaave…” she paused, quickly scanning the items on offer. “The tropical smoothie bowl; reminds me of home~ Oh and a cup of jasmine tea” Turning her gaze back to Samuel, Lily asked

“Do you want your milky heated up? And what flavour? Or just plain?”.

================================================

Castile leaned over to stare at the menu for a moment and picked himself out a big English breakfast with eggs, bacon, baked beans, sausages, fried buttered toast, fried tomatoes and mushies plus some bubble and squeak. And a cappuccino for the drink. As a big creature with lots of energy storage needs, he could eat a LOT. Once he got everyone’s orders, he sashayed over to the virtual kiosks and began putting everything in, keeping a perfect memory.

"sure miss dara I understand" ry said smiling as he took her hand walking into the office looking around on aw as they entered the room, ry sat on the big bench right where dara told him to sit for his tests figuring it was the smart thing to do, and for a young kid ry had a lot of muscles underneath his clothes that he looked like a small muscular body builder who still had baby fat for a dragon.

• 2 weeks later...