LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Samuel slept through Castile cleaning off his face and the walking back to his room. After a few minutes of being a sleep he started to stir and rub at his face yawning. He opened his eyes looking around blinking as his eyes adjusted to the low lights. He groaned sitting up slowly.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora let Castile clean her face after the yummy dessert and while she was having her breakdown quickly held onto him as he told her he wouldn’t leave her. She stayed snuggled against him as they made their way to the bathroom. She sat patiently while she watched him fill the tub and then she saw all the bubbles and toys and her eyes grew large. She didn’t get all this with her old family she barely got warm water. As Castile placed her in the tub and she felt the warm water she instantly relaxed before she started to play with the bubbles. Once she heard Castile she thought for a minute before smiling.

” aminaw pwease” she asked nicely 

Lily slowly rocked the rocking chair while she sat in it, reading her tablet guide. She had thought of something else about their string pull and button system. For one, a baby or toddler could pull the string multiple times just playing with it, which would signal an emergency when there wasn’t one. For two, the string itself could be a strangulation risk. She noticed the pull strings were short but still worried about it. She was about to resume reading when she heard a slight shuffling sound from the fire truck shaped crib and stopped rocking, shifting forwards on her chair and leaning to get a look inside the crib. Was he waking up, or just moving in his sleep? “Sammy?” she uttered quietly, not wanting to cause him to wake if he was indeed asleep. 

Lily got up, putting the tablet on the chair and drifting to the side of the crib. She saw him yawning then opening his eyes and look around his new nursery. When he groaned and sat up, she spoke “Oh, you’re awake. What’s the matter, Samuel? Do you need something? It’s sleepy time now” she reminded him in a calm and gentle manner. She reached for the side of the crib and unlatched it, lowering it and opening her arms, offering Samuel to crawl into her embrace. “What is it, Sweetie? Are you thirsty? Do you need your pacifier?” she asked, stroking his tousled but now clean hair lightly. “It’s still night time. Morning hasn’t come yet” she informed the small boy. "Mister sun is sleeping now. Mister moon is out" 

=================

Hearing her answer, Castile removed his arm from around her back and began to use both hands to summon and create bubble balloons, making them inflate with air then twisting and shaping them. He was even able to use his abilities to make polka dots and eyeballs on some of the balloons. Once it was done, there was a funny looking pink octopus with googly eyes in his hands. He moved his hands apart and blew a kiss at the balloon octopus, causing it to gently float towards Aurora while slowly spinning, settling on the water in front of her and turning till the googly eyes faced forwards. “There you go; a friendly little octopus to play with you. Do you like the colour? I made it pink since I noticed that you liked that colour” he explained. “I can also…” The taur gained a small grin and placed one hand into the water. After a couple of seconds, Aurora would feel the flow of bubble jets streaming into the tub. When he removed his hand, the little bubbles continued to flow and pop endlessly, making it like a hot tub’s bubble jet feature. “Ahehe, your own personal hot tub with bubble jets!” he announced, watching the girl for her reaction. They were gentle and only stirred the water mildly. Nothing crazy energetic. They were set to be relaxing. 

Castile leaned back from the tub, stretching his arms and arching his back as he yawned “Ahhh, it’s been a long time since I got to use this much magic” he commented, though he wasn’t complaining and in fact sounded happy despite being a little strained. With that catnip cream paw pastry and this, he should sleep well tonight. He’d let Aurora have a little play, then wash her hair and body. “When I saw you pick that undersea crib toy earlier today, I thought that meant you liked sea creatures. We will probably see some octopi at the aquarium tomorrow. Though, I don’t know if there’ll be any cotton candy pink ones like your friend there,” he chuckled, smiling at the little girl as he leaned an elbow on the side of the tub and casually talked with her. "You gotta get a good sleep tonight so we can go tomorrow" 

Samuel crawled over rubbing his eyes and into Miss Lilys arms, he curled up against her slowly shaking a little. “W…w..what happen? Where I” He looked around and started to calm down when he saw the room he designed earlier.

• 3 weeks later...

((I messaged Baby Frost to reply for Aurora. I’ve been slower than normal lately. Tired due to health issue that keeps flaring up))

She could feel his body trembling and felt sorry for him. He was obviously scared. Lily rocked the boy, patting his back gently. 

“I’m sorry, Honey. You fell asleep earlier when we were having dessert. So I took you to your new room. You’re at the Balverk mansion; a big house for kids who lost their family or have nowhere to live. You’re in your fire station room, inside the big house. This is where you live now. This is your new home” she said, glad that she had left a night light on in case he woke up. The bubble with the blue rose in it floated just above his head, following him as usual. 

“Do you remember what we did today? It was your first day here. Mr Balverk gave you a special blue rose. You played with Aurora and we looked around the big house. And Mr Wong came to give you medicine for your cold” she stated, moving her hand to his forehead. He wasn’t coughing or complaining of a sore throat but she thought it might be good to give him another dose of the medicinal candy just to keep symptoms at bay.

“Tomorrow, we are going to the aquarium. But it’s night time now. You need to sleep so you have energy to play tomorrow” she explained, checking his diaper quickly to see if he needed a change.

Aurora watched Castile as he did his magic and soon saw the octopus coming her way and clapped ecstatically she nodded as he asked her if she liked the color.” Thank oo” she said as she happily played with the octopus before she felt the water jets and smiled. She never had a bath like this before and was super happy from the experience. She let out a content sigh a she pet the octopus before giving it a nice soft hug. She played happily as she listened to Castile about seeing octopuses at the aquarium and nodded.” Dolphin too” she said always wanting to see a dolphin. She heard him talk about sleeping and nodded.” Me sleep good pwomise” she said smiling up at him 

• 2 weeks later...

Castile grinned upon her reaction to the toy octopus. He was glad she liked it. His kids used to ask him to make stuff for them too. It was a durable bubble so it wouldn’t pop for about a week. Meaning more bath time fun for Aurora at the end of each day. “You’re very welcome, Sweetheart” he replied, impressed by the little girl’s good manners. She was so polite and sweet. 

Castile supervised her playtime and was glad she liked the water jets too. They were probably good for circulation and hearing her content sigh made him happy. Hopefully all this would help her feel calm and tranquil after her bath, so she’d be able to drift off to sleep easier. The octopus withstood the soft hug with ease, its eyes and legs wobbling slightly. What a silly thing. 

“Oh, you like dolphins? I hope there will be some there for you. And if they have a dolphin show, I’ll make sure to book us a front row seat. I’ll ring them tomorrow before we get there so I can check” he explained, letting her know what was going to happen. “I’m pretty sure they will have them since it’s a popular aquarium in a big city and tons of people like dolphins” he told Aurora. “Maybe we can visit the gift shop before we leave tomorrow and see if they have any dolphin stuff you can buy” Aurora and Samuel would receive their own bank cards with their phones from Mr Goodie; each card with $500 on it. 

“It’s funny; both dolphins and octopi are really smart animals. You picked two of the smartest ones” he chuckled. “But…y’know, I think a lot of fish and sea creatures are smarter than people realise. It’s just that they can’t talk like people do, so we can’t understand them. But I think mermaids can”. He heard her promise to sleep well and sighed softly with a gentle smile “Atta girl. Do your best. But if you have trouble sleeping, that’s okay too. I’ll be there to help” he reassured her. 

“Kay, time to wash up, Pumpkin” Castile got up and began to look in the cupboard under the sink, finding an all-in-one kids’ soap that was a combined body wash, shampoo and conditioner with a cartoon strawberry on the front. He also found a soft sponge shaped like a smiley starfish and a pink, wavy bath hat that would keep soap out of Aurora’s eyes. “I think you’ve had enough playtime. Let’s wash your hair and body and then hop out n’ get ready for beddy bye” he said with a kind smile, walking back over to the tub.

“Hair first. Let’s put the bath hat on to make sure soap and water doesn’t get in your eyes” he said, placing the hat on her head and clipping it at the back to fit her head snugly, making sure her hair was through the hole. He then grabbed a jug from the side of the tub and filled it with warm water from the tap, slowly pouring it over her head to get her locks wet. Once they were soaked, he began to rub the strawberry candy scented wash in, massaging her scalp with his fingers. Castile began to sing a nursery rhyme while he worked, hopefully entertaining her to make this go by more quickly. "The grand old duke of York, he had ten thousand men. He marched them up to the top of the hill and he marched them down again~..."

Once her hair was all soapy, he got some more warm, clean tap water and rinsed all the soap out several times, then wet the sponge and began washing her body. “We’re almost done, Honeybun” he told Aurora playfully, intentionally rhyming the words. “Mmm, you smell so sweet, I could just gobble you right up” Castile said teasingly, tickling her sides a little. “Are you sure you’re not a strawberry candy now?” 

Samuel trembled more as she checked him for a fever and he listened to her as he started to calm down. He took a deep breath looking up at a the bubble. When she checked his diaper it was wet, but no fever. “Wh…wh…wha tim it?”

Lily checked her iPad screen. “Umm, it’s around 9:15pm. You haven’t been sleeping for long” she informed, taking him over to the padded changing table and gently laying him down. “Let’s get you a dry diaper first, then I’ll give you another medicine candy” she told the boy, gently pulling open the snaps at the crotch of his whale onesie and  pushing the garment up his torso to make some space. She peeled open the diaper tabs and grabbed some wipes from the warmer to one side. Lily began cleaning him up, taking her time and humming a sweet lullaby. She pulled the diaper out from under him once the front was clean and lifted his ankles in the air to wipe his bottom, all movements slow and steady. 

Lily put all the used wipes in the soggy diaper then balled it up and stuffed it in the diaper genie. She reached for a new one from under the table. “What design do you want this time, baby?” she asked Samuel softly, keeping her voice quiet and the lights dim so he wouldn’t fully wake up. “How about teddy bears?”. Lily held up a diaper with a cute teddy bear pattern. 

She remembered his new hippo (edited) plushie that he earned today from his first visit to the nurses. It was lying in his crib right now. She’d give him that to cuddle with soon. It might help him go back to sleep easier.

Samuel rubbed his eyes more as she spoke quietly. He reached for the toy basket on the ground as he was laid on the table. He laid still just rubbing his eyes and whining slightly at the light over the table even though it’s dimmed. When she asked what design he wanted and nodded.

Aurora listened to Castile as he talked about the dolphin show and was ready to see all the dolphins. She smiled just thinking about actually getting to see a dolphin. She relaxed and let him take over as he said it was time to get her clean. She let go about cleaning her hair as she enjoyed the water but soon her eyes started to grow heavy and she was struggling to stay awake

• 2 weeks later...

The sleepy eye rubbing made him look very cute and little. She saw his arm reach for something as his gaze fell to the toy basket near the changing table. Lily decided not to give him one since he was going to have the hippopotamus stuffie to snuggle with right after this and wet changes didn’t take very long. If he was fussing or being squirmy, she might give him a toy to keep him calm and redirect his attention. Oh well, next time. 

Lily heard Samuel’s whines and wondered what he was whining about, noticing the continued eye rubbing and squinting, along with blinking. “Does the light bother you, Sweetie? Maybe this will help,” she said, moving a hand to shift the light to another direction so it wasn’t directly in his face. “There, there,” she murmured quietly, rubbing his upper calf to comfort him. When he nodded upon seeing the teddy diaper, she smiled. “Okay~”

Lily lifted his ankles, raising his bottom off the table slightly as she used her free hand to open and spread out the diaper before sliding it under him. She then applied baby oil and shook on powder, lightly rubbing it in. Lily pulled the cushiony diaper closed and taped it snug, checking the fit and leak guards before buttoning his onesie back up and lifting him off the table, “There, all done” she cooed, stroking a hand through his tousled hair. 

She walked over to the crib and leaned down to scoop up the hippo stuffie he got after the nurse today. “Here’s your new friend. I think he might like a cuddle to stop him feeling lonely in his new place,” she said, offering the toy to him. Lily also took a piece of Mr Wong's candy from her pocket. “And here’s your candy. We’ll make sure to clean your teeth in the morning so you don’t get cavities,” she said, voice soft and kind. This candy medicine would keep symptoms of his cold down and hopefully he’d feel well enough to go to the aquarium tomorrow. So long as she kept him medicated. 

=============

Castile noticed that Aurora had become more and more quiet as the bath went on, and that she didn’t react as much to his words or actions. She had a sleepy look on her face and her body language was droopy and sluggish. She was definitely sleepy. So sleepy she was trying not to fall asleep right there in the tub, poor thing. Castile thought with some guilt that maybe he overdid it with her. Probably shouldn’t have chatted so much and entertained her so much when she was trying to wind down. The girl’s energy levels were depleted. 

“Okay, time to get out,” he said aloud softly, talking more to himself than anything. Castile pressed the button that drained the tub and grabbed a large, soft towel, wrapping it around Aurora and carrying her to her nursery. He laid her down on her changing table like a small infant and began rubbing the towel on her hair and body, drying her off as much as possible. He then took a thick overnight diaper with a pink design, sliding it under her bum and adding baby oil and powder before taping it closed. Castile found one of her new onesies and dressed her in that, the soft pastel colours and cute prints making her all too adorable. The cat taur gently gathered the little girl into his arms and cuddled her, padding across the room to her crib. He folded back the blanket and sheet then slowly laid her down and covered her up, letting her shift to whatever position she was comfortable sleeping in. He pressed a red button and the crib soon closed on its own, counting down 20 seconds. Castile wound the mobile dangling above Aurora’s head and the toys on it began to spin while a tinkling lullaby filled the air. “Goodnight, Aurora. Sleep well. I’ll be here” he whispered with a smile, settling down on his haunches as he curled his front paws neatly in front of him. 

Once he was sure she was asleep, he took out the paw shaped pastry Mr Balverk gave him earlier that day, the preservation bubble around it dissolving. He took a bite and enjoyed it, purring softly. He didn’t mind drifting off. He was sure Aurora crying or speaking would be enough to wake him if need be. While he ate, he reflected on the first day here. It seemed to have gone pretty well and he was getting familiar with the layout of the mansion in the most common areas. He thought Aurora and Samuel did pretty well too. They were settling in nicely. Hopefully tomorrow would go just as well as today. He had to wonder about the blue rose that Mr Balverk gave to Samuel that morning. Perhaps Lily should ask him what it was for. 

Samuel calmed down as the light was directed away from his face and he laid still for the remainder of the change. When he was picked up he clung to her uniform and laid his head on her shoulder as he grabbed the stuffie. As she produced one of the candies from earlier her took it and sucked on the candy slowly liking the mango flavor and his eyes started to close slowly.

Aurora gave Castile a tired nod as he said it was time to get out. She gave a wave to the Hubble octopus as she was carried out the tub. She let out a small coo as she felt the soft towel surround her body and was calm as she was laid down on the changing table. She was totally relaxed as castile patted her down. As he went about diapering her she was slowly falling asleep. By the time the final tape was attached she was out. Her thumb entering her mouth as she slept peacefully feeling more loved than ever

While Samuel cuddled his hippo pal and sucked the candy, Lily treaded softly across the carpeted nursery back to the thickly padded rocking chair. She gently sat down, slightly shifting the sleepy child into a comfortable position against her torso and on her lap while she cradled him lightly and began rocking. The dimly lit room was quiet and peaceful. One hand rubbed up and down his back. “Make sure that candy is all dissolved before falling asleep, Sammy,” she murmured faintly into his nearest ear. “I wouldn’t want you to choke”

She’d have to get him a pacifier once he finished the medicinal candy. No doubt he would fall back asleep soon and then she could nap in the rocking chair. The frog lady in her pink uniform began to quietly sing a lullaby. 

Lily wondered what she and Castile were going to do in the morning. They had to shower and get changed into fresh clothing, wear deodorant, clean their teeth, brush their hair… Maybe she could leave Samuel with Castile and Aurora while she went back to her apartment to freshen up. Then she could take over watching the two kids while he did the same at his woodland apartment. There’s no way she was going to go out in public unwashed and unkempt. Her newly tailored uniforms would be in her room the next morning, no doubt. The lullaby came to an end. “Sammy; all done medicine?” she asked, “Ready for a binky?” 

She didn’t think Samuel would sleep through the night, so she was prepared to be woken up if need be. 

==============

Castile could feel the relaxing and giddy properties of the catnip infused pastry working their magic. It was delicious. He was smiling without a care in the world, gentle rumbles filling the room as he purred and his paws kneaded at the carpet. Finishing the last bite, he licked some cream off his fingers and wiped his mouth. He then luxuriously stretched out into a more comfortable pose, laying on his side, the human torso doing the same.

Castile quickly made himself a soft pillow out of bubble magic and rested his head, yawning while gradually falling asleep on the ground beside the crib like a loyal companion. He realised dreamily that he had forgotten to reattach Aurora’s pink paci with the sky blue ring to her new sleep onesie tonight. It was tossed in the hamper in the bathroom, still on the lanyard. Oh well. All the tags and stuff had her name on them. It’d be returned by the housekeepers the next day. For now, she had her thumb. It was a clean thumb. No germs. She’d be fine… his consciousness floated into the foggy dark of sleep.

Would the little girl sleep right through the night? He’d find out. A nightmare could always wake her. 

Aurora was sound asleep tired out from a day full of fun and love. The small girl nursed her thumb rhythmically as she slept. For the first time in awhile she felt loved and safe somewhere and couldn’t be happier.while she slept her bladder flowed freely into the thick overnight diaper

Samuel nodded as he sucked on the candy and it dissolved in his mouth. He cuddled the frog lady as a pacifier was placed in his mouth and he fell asleep nursing on it. He woke up a few more times during the night but ultimately slept well.

Castile had slept wonderfully and had happy dreams thanks to that cat paw pastry. He’d have to thank Mr Balverk later. He was going to have to see him about meeting Mr Goodie this morning before they went on their field trip. Castile remembered that he’d have to call the aquarium this morning before they got there, to try and book the kids in for the dolphin show. But it was still too early. It wouldn’t be open till 8:30am and right now it was only 6:15am. Castile always got up early. He was in the habit because his two little angels used to wake up anywhere between 5-7am most days. So he automatically tended to wake with the sunrise. 

His feline nose caught the scent of urine and baby powder and he figured Aurora would need a change. Since she had a bath last night, he could change her and get her dressed in some of her new clothes, then attach a new paci to the outfit. He’d also brush her hair and put it in a pretty style with another ribbon. The little girl had seemed to pick out lots of pink outfits from Tania’s cart the other day. So it was likely she’d end up in something pink, but he would of course let her choose. Castile padded silently on his big soft paws over to the side of her crib. “Aurora? Good morning?” he whispered, not wanting to wake her if she needed more rest.  “Are you awake, Sweetie?” 

Castile felt like he had to use the bathroom as well. He usually only needed to go once or twice a day due to his magical biology. For now he could hold it. But he was also looking forward to a shower and a clean uniform. He thought he should take Aurora to find Lily and they could take turns watching the kids while they went back to their apartments and got ready, pottied and freshened up. Then they could take the kids to breakfast before meeting Mr Goodie. Samuel likely needed a bath since he missed out last night. Castile thought he’d just use a bubble wash spell on the kid to save Lily the hassle of trying to give him a bath that morning. Funnily enough, while he was thinking of meeting up with Lily and Samuel, the froggy was thinking the exact same thing. Adults had needs too! 

"Remember to ring the aquarium, remember to ring the aquarium, remember to ring the aquarium" Castile was muttering under his breath, taking out his phone and setting an alarm reminder. He didn't want Aurora to miss out on the dolphin show. 

================

Lily was awoken by her new work alarm on her phone going off. It sounded like a chorus of frogs calling in a rainforest. She fumbled around, patting her pockets until she found it and turned it off. She then put it away and stretched in the comfortable plush rocker, arching her back and yawning. Her skin shimmered faintly in the morning light peeking between the curtains.

Even with Samuel waking up several times during the night, she’d gotten him settled again quickly, falling back asleep easily in the rocking chair. She couldn’t believe how well and deeply she had slept and was feeling completely rested and recharged. Ready for a new day! 

Lily’s mint green hair buns were a little messy this morning, strands that had escaped framing her face. She brushed them back and got up, padding over to the side of Samuel’s crib and lowering it, greeting him with a bright smile and warm brown eyes. Her pink cheek circles were cute in the morning light. “Good Morning, Sammy. Time to get up. Sorry if my alarm woke you. It is a bit loud” she said. Lily felt the urge to use the bathroom herself but held it for the time being. “Are you looking forward to going to the aquarium later today?” she asked, giving him time to properly wake up, as she leaned down and picked him up, cradling the sleepy bundle to her chest and stroking his hair. “Let’s get you a diapee change, first. I’m sure your Pampers must be soaked, hey Honey?” she said, reaching to gently squeeze the puffed out and slightly sagging diaper that was clearly visible under his onesie, since it had swelled with urine. "Oops, yes they are~" 

Aurora began to stir hearing her name. Her thumb leaving her mout and letting out a yawn. She stretched for a minute feeling the warm soggy diaper full of a nights potty snuggling her bottom and then turned on her back and looked up to Castile letting out a soft coo and reaching up for him. “Mowning” she said cutely before her thumb re entering her mouth

Samuel fussed slightly as lily picked him and rubbed his eyes. “M…m…Miss lily, too bwight” Whimpers at the lights that are turning brighter with motion. He tried moving a bit which only made him feel uncomfortable in the wet diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

He noticed the girl stir upon her name being whispered, clearly waking from her sleep. If she awoke that easily, that had to mean she was fully rested. Any child who was still tired would have rolled back over or ignored him. Watching her yawn and stretch, he chuckled softly. She was really so cute. When she rolled onto her back to greet him sleepily, he smiled at her greeting and leaned down to scoop her up, cuddling her close as he stood with one arm supporting her bottom and the other wrapped around her back. “Well, good morning to you! It’s a nice new day” he said with a warm, friendly tone, heading across to the changing table and laying her down. “Let’s change that full diaper and get you ready for your day, Sweetheart”. 

Castile pulled open her onesie, enjoying the sounds of clicks from the poppers. He pushed it up to her waist then peeled the tapes of her diaper open and pulled down the front, gently cleaning her up with warmed wipes. Wet diapers were super easy compared to messy ones and he soon had her clean, balling up the old one and stuffing it into the diaper genie. 

“Okay, princess. Do you want to pick which diaper you wear today?” he asked, offering her a choice as diapers floated into the air for her to see, each one inside a medium sized clear bubble. She could pick from every design available in her changing table’s stocks. “Once you’re safely padded, you can choose one of your new clothes to wear and I’ll dress you. Then we’ll brush your hair and put it up in a pretty style”. And he’d have to clip a new pacifier to her clothing. 

===================

Lily was surprised by Samuel’s response to the morning light. She hadn’t even turned on the lights in the room. “Sammy, that’s just the morning sun peeking through your window coverings''. She thought for a moment before asking, “Does the light hurt your eyes? Maybe they’re sensitive. You might need an eye test and some glasses”. While speaking, she carried him to the window and pulled the blinds closed tighter, trying to cover the gap where the light was getting through. The room dimmed again, its ambient light becoming softer. 

The froggy took her young charge over to his padded changing table which had a cute pattern of fire fighter objects and dalmatian puppies on it. She lay him down delicately, movements deliberately slow and careful with the half asleep child. Lily then pulled open the snaps on his whale onesie and revealed the bloated teddy diaper, tearing it open and reaching for the wipes. She began to clean him up with cool swipes of the moist napkins, soon leaving his skin fresh and clean. Lily patted it dry with a clean, soft cloth before rubbing in oil and applying powder, then checking the selection of diapers stocking his table. “We won’t worry about an eye test today, Sugarplum. For now, let’s get you some new underwear. Which one do you want?” she asked, holding up two handfuls of diapers for him to look at, each bearing a different design and colours.

Aurora coo’d happily as she was lifted and nuzzled into Castile smiling as he said good morning.” Mowning” she said happily and let him lay her down on the changing table. Wanting to be a good girl she let him open her onesie and then happily lifted her legs before seeing her toes and happily starting to play with with reaching for them. As she saw the diapers she looked them over before pointing at a white one with pink accents and big heart on the back.” Da one pwease” she said nicely looking up at Castile in infantile bliss

Samuel cuddled Lily calming down slightly as the room dimmed again, the light hurt his eyes for some reason but he didn’t know why. As he was laid on the changing table he stretched out and tried rolling on his side but quickly rolled back as she started cleaning him. He opened his eyes to look at the padding she had in her hands and pointed to one that had a colorful swamp design on it.