LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

“You want me to slide? Okay then, I will!” Lily said with a giggle, climbing the ladder easily. She stood behind Aurora, patiently waiting for her to go down. Once Aurora went down again, to be caught up in Castile’s arms, Lily sat with her legs stretched out in front of her and then counted down “Three…two…one…lift off!” she pushed against the raised sides of the slide, then put her hands in the air as she sailed down, one, two, three bumps before leaping off at the end with a flourish “Yahoo! I did it!” she laughed, “That was fun. I haven’t been on a slide in years. I want to go again” she enthused. It made her feel like a springy young froggy again. 

==============

Castile had caught Aurora and stepped to one side to make way for Lily’s descent and they watched her leap off with a spring, her hair bobbing with the movement. “Nicely done, Miss Lily. Ahehe! Go ahead, I’m not going to stop you” he laughed. “Who says the kids get to have all the fun. We should join in and play together. But…ah…I don’t know if I can fit on the slide” he said, looking at Aurora “It might be dangerous. Should I really try to go down it? What if I squash it flat?!” he joked, grinning and laughing some more. “Wouldn’t cha rather play tag or hide and seek? You don’t REALLY want to see me go down the slide, do you?” he playfully kept asking. He was flip flopping on his decision to go or not. He didn’t want to break the slide…or fall off in front of the kids and look very silly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samuel watched Aurora then Lily go down the slide and he stayed silent as Castile was talking, he got curious at the notion of hide and seek wondering if it would be a good game, he looked around the playground for something to do as the caregivers talked.

((Glad someone finally posted. I hope Aurora comes back too))

Castile decided to go down the slide for fun. The idea made him laugh and it was okay to be silly and ridiculous sometimes. He walked around to the back of the slide and stood looking at the ladder, trying to figure out how he was going to climb it. Castile settled on using his feline paws and began to scale the steps, trying not to put too much weight on them. He wasn’t THAT heavy but he was large compared a human or a child. He managed to make it to the top and lowered himself down with much of his front feline half hanging down the top of the slide. “Three…two…one…go!” he said softly, using his human hands to push himself off the safety rails on the sides. The cat slid down super fast due to his soft fur, going in a wavy pattern, uttering a short “Wheeee!”

He leaped gracefully off at the end, circling around to face everyone again. Castile looked at the slide. It must be solid stuff. It didn’t have even a bend in it from his use. “Thank goodness, I didn’t break the slide, hehe!”

He looked at Samuel. “You seem a little bored now, Sammy. How about we all play hide and seek? I’ll count to ten while I close my eyes, and you three run and hide somewhere in the playground. Make sure to pick a good spot, because if I find you, then you have to be the counter next time” Castile raised his hands to cover his eyes and slowly counted out loud. “Ooone…twoooo…threeee…” His tail swished playfully.

=========

Lily looked around "Does anyone need help hiding? Wait, someone help me find a place to hide! I'm too big" she said, looking around to see where she could fit. She began to run around the playground before deciding to hide in some flower bushes. She crouched in them, trying to keep still. But they weren't very comfortable and the twigs and leaves were scratchy and poked her. She shifted a little, making the bushes rustle. 

Aurora giggled watching Lily and Castile both go down the slide but when she heard they were going to play hide and seek she had to find a spot to hide quickly. She looked around the big play yard and started to try and find a good spot

Lily saw Aurora looking "Psst! Hey, Aurora, there's a spot right there" she whispered, pointing to a play house, then to some tunnels on the play structure, then to a hide shaped like a smiley lady bug with holes in it. There was also a merry go round and some hidey spots under the play structures' legs, bridges and a few mini tables. 

Castile's big soft cat ears twitched and swivelled as he heard all sorts of sounds, people moving and crawling, bushes rustling, the crinkle of a padded diaperbutt, a plastic door closing...he snickered. He was sure finding them would be easy for him due to his feline senses. But he was gonna go easy. He'd make it fun for the little ones. He was also laughing at the fact that Miss Lily seemed to be such a big kid herself, joining the kids in hiding. 

===========

Lily peeked out of the leafy bushes, her heart pounding faster as she watched Aurora scramble to get into a good place. She tried to soften her breathing, certain the cat taur would hear her. She also tried not to wiggle but it was so hard to stay still inside a poky scratchy bush. The thing about this was, right now it was spring and all the bushes and flower beds were flowering. Lily saw flowers in amongst the leaves. She leaned forward to sniff one of them, noting it was a pink hibiscus. The stamen in the middle was sprinkled with powdery yellow pollen. Lily's nose began to itch as she sniffed the flower's delicate fragrance. 

============

"Seeeeven...eiiiiggght...niiinnnne.....teeeeenn! Okay...ready or not, here I come!" Castile shouted out, giving the hiders plenty of extra time to hide by counting slowly and stretching every number out. He started to walk around, looking under and around playground equipment. "OH NO, where can my friends be? I can't see them anywhere. They must be really good at hiding!" he said aloud, slowly pacing across the green lawn. His big soft paws barely made sounds, just light thuds. "Is someone...here?" he looked under the slide, bending down suddenly as he shouted 'here'. "Nooo...." 

He kept looking, climbing up the play structure and beginning to peer into tunnels "How about...here?! Or...maybe...here! Ha! I got you! OH NO, there's no one there! They tricked me!" he gasped theatrically, putting his hands to his cheeks and looking shocked. "How could I be wrong? Well, I'm sure I'll find them....heeeeeeerrrrrre!" he stated, jumping onto the suspension bridge which made it bounce and rattle, and leaning over the side to look underneath, turning himself upside down. "Heyyy, I can't find anybody. This is so hard. You three are such great hiders!" He kept slowly prowling around, checking silly and obvious places, purposely pretending not to see them. 

Castile kept playing it up for laughs, looking under a sand bucket, under a leaf, and all over the place. He heard a sneeze and looked over at the pink hibiscus bush “Am I hearing things, or did that bush just sneeze?” he asked aloud so the kids could hear it. 

He then decided that he made them wait and built up the anticipation long enough. Castile went over to the play house and opened the door, “Peekaboo, I see you!” he cried out, pointing at Samuel. “That was a great hiding place. But I found you” he said with a laugh. “Do you want to help me look for Aurora and Miss Lily?” 

He then resumed looking around the playground, and crept towards the tunnels. He looked into them and called down them “Helloooo, anyone here?” His tail swayed playfully. “I don’t think she’s here. Let’s try somewhere else” he said, hearing diaper crinkles from the ladybug hideout. “Is it just me, or is that ladybug suspiciously crinkly sounding today?” he asked Samuel. He knew where Lily was but he wanted the kids to pounce on her hiding place together.

((Anything you guys want to do in particular with your characters? Like any experience you want them to go through? Or a goal or milestone? Go on a trip somewhere, like the beach, mall, zoo, aquarium? Try fishing on the North Pond. Explore the gardens in the Northwest wing. Idk we can brainstorm things. Learning or being taught something new like studies, umm and I had plans to take the kids to get nurse checkups after this and have blood drawn. And then they get special toys for it. And then give them a bath because Samuel's dirty))

((Okay. Then we can get the kids ready and take them to the aquarium the next day in the rp. They still have to spend their first night in their new home))

Castile expected Samuel to laugh but the quiet kid didn’t, only flinched in reaction. Oh well, he had to remember the kid was a bit skittish. It’d take time for his happier side to emerge. It was only their first day at the mansion, still. Maybe Castile would learn what made him laugh eventually. What kinda things he found funny. 

The cat kept looking for Aurora, even though he knew where she was. He could hear and smell her. Due to his animal senses. They were so handy and they gave him an edge over most carers. He prowled around and made silly comments for a while longer before honing in on the ladybug hide out. Castile stepped to one side then leapt into view of one of the openings in the dome shaped structure. “Surpriiise! I found youuu!” he called out with a grin, “Boo!” he leaned forwards to tickle Aurora’s sides, laughing a bit himself. “I got ya! You think you could hide from me? I’m just too good” he laughed.  

============

When Lily heard Castile find Aurora, she had to cover her mouth to prevent her laugh slipping out. This reminded her of her own childhood. Being caught by an adult was more silly than being caught by another kid. Castile was acting so goofy. 

But when she heard the sound of Samuel apparently crying, she sighed and crawled out of the bushes. Seems someone was a bit of a sore loser perhaps. 

“Sammy…I’m here! It’s just a game. No hard feelings. I’m sure Castile didn’t mean to jumpscare you that much” she said, heading towards him with leaves and twigs in her hair, and a flower on top of her head, caught in one of her mint green buns. She crouched by him, putting her hand on his shoulder lightly “Don’t take it too seriously. It’s just a silly game for fun. I’m sure you can find another hiding spot. Or even be the seeker next time” she said encouragingly. “By the way, I brought the bag of medicinal lollies that Dr Wong gave you. If you need another one, let me know” she said, rattling the bag in her apron pocket. She thought maybe he was oversensitive from feeling ill or tired due to his cold.

Samuel sniffles looking up at her and as lily out her hand on his shoulder he tapped it giggling slightly. “F…f…f…found ou” Samuel looked down and sneezed lightly as she mentioned the medication and he looked down trying to hide his running nose.

Lily looked surprised at his reaction, then started laughing. “Oh my gosh! You totally got me! How sneaky!” she giggled, “Putting on an act to draw me out. You were so convincing. I think you’d be a great actor. I couldn't even tell those were crocodile tears” she told him, laughing some more as she started to pick leaves and twigs out of her hair. She saw the blue rose Mr Balverk gave him floating in the bubble near his shoulder. “I guess that followed you so it didn’t give your spot away” she grinned, poking the bubble and watching it bounce in the air. "I'll never get tired of that, hehe" 

When he sneezed, she grabbed some tissues from her pocket and put one to his nose, wiping it and instructing him “Blow” Once that was done, she tossed it away in one of the outdoor trash cans. Lily then handed him another medicine candy. Still not noticing the flower on her head, she put her hands on her hips casually “Well…what should we do now? Is there anything you wanna do? I think we still have to take you kids for your nurse check ups. And we should really get you a bath” she mentioned, “Looks like your hair hasn’t been washed in a while” 

=============

Castile grinned as she giggled, picking her up and spinning her around in a circle “Wheee!” he said playfully, before coming to a stop. “Well, hide and seek’s over. Unless you wanna play something else. We probably should get you guys to see a nurse though” he stated “Just in case there’s any medical conditions or allergies we’re not aware of. And after that, maybe a bath for you kids. You get a bit dirty playing outside”

• 2 weeks later...

((I don't know if Doorset's ever coming back, guys. Last time I asked him he said he was under a lot of stress. I didn't want to keep pestering him to come back so I thought we could just continue the rp ourselves and take the story where we want it to go. I'm willing to play his characters as NPCs. That way if he did want to come back, he can take the reins again. So I will play Darla the head nurse and Lyn and Tori the nannies for now. If you wanna help me brainstorm ideas for the plot or stuff you want to do with our characters, my Discord is RainbowPixieCat#7705))

His ears drooped a little as she whined and he hurried to reassure her, lowering her down into a hug and rubbing her back. “Oh, no, no, no, Sweetheart, don’t worry. The nurses are very nice and they won’t hurt you. They are there to help make sure you are healthy and don’t have any allergies or health issues. I will come with you and sit with you the whole time. And I read that everyone who gets a check up gets a special toy from storage room 11 as a reward. I promise it won’t be painful in any way” he said, having read about the medical process for new kids. 

Sure, they would want to do a blood test but they used anaesthetic cream on the area so the kids couldn’t even feel anything, and they had a VR set for them to play with as well so they wouldn't see any needles or blood either. 

“Don’t you want a rare or special toy that will be yours and no one else’s?” he stated, starting to carry her back towards the manor. “The head nurse is Darla and she is very good with kids. I think you’ll like her because she apparently is very small and has long pink hair” he told Aurora. “That’s what my guidebook says. I don’t know how Tanya is her mommy, because she is 6 feet tall. But Miss Darla is tiny” he chuckled, tickled pink by the idea. 

===========

Lily picked up Samuel, noticing Castile comforting Aurora at the same time. She smiled in slight amusement, seeing that both kids’ reactions were the same. She let him hide his face in her uniform dress but picked up the pacifier attached to his onesie with the picture of a whale on it and replaced his fingers with the matching dark blue paci. “Oh no, don’t put your fingers in your mouth, Honey. There could be germs on them and you already have a cold. Suck on this instead” she told him, putting the bulb between his lips and gently patting his back as she tried to reassure him. 

“It’s okay. The nurses are really kind and they won’t hurt you. They just want to do a check up to make sure everything’s okay. Me and Castile will come with you kids and it will all be over in minutes. If you let the nurse do your check up, you earn a special expensive or rare toy afterwards. That would be nice. And the toy is just for you, no one else. So you can keep it in your Fireman themed room” she told him, falling into step alongside Castile. “There’s no need to cry, they haven’t even done anything yet. And I promise it will not hurt one bit” she said, “They will look in your eyes and ears, check your temperature and even let you play with a special virtual reality game”

Aurora listened to Castile the toy sounding good but she never was a fan of doctors always wanting to stick her in random places. She tries to nod her head seeinf there was no arguing and just go along with it 

She was glad that he calmed down. Lily saw the mess Samuel made of her clothes. It was a little gross but she didn’t worry too much about it, taking a couple of wipes from the pack in her pocket and wiping at her shift as well as Samuel’s face. “Oops, you’re a little sticky now. Let’s get that sorted. There. There you go. All better” she smiled, throwing the used wipes away as she went by a trash can. 

She brought Samuel to the nurses’ station back at the mansion and walked up to the front desk. “Hi there! You must be Darla, the head nurse” she greeted a short woman in a nurse uniform with long, bright pink hair, half circle glasses and green eyes. “I’m Lily Green, one of the newly hired nannies at the manor. I’ve brought one of our newbies for their first check up. This is Samuel. He’s a little nervous” she explained, rubbing his back as she cuddled him. “But I’ve told him there’s no need to be. And the nurses are very kind” 

Darla looked at her and smiled brightly “Oh, well, it’s good to see some new faces around here! Welcome to Balverk Manor, you two. Hello Samuel. Yes, Miss Lily is right! We are very nice nurses here. Your checkup will be so easy, it will be over before you know it” she said, “If you just want to bring him this way” she said, motioning to a small ward with a couple of beds and comfy chairs. She gathered her supplies on a trolley and washed her hands before putting on gloves. 

Lily brought Samuel to the room and sat on a chair with him on her lap. “Okay, are you ready, Sammy?” she asked, smiling and patting his knee reassuringly “I’m right here” she said. 

Darla wheeled the trolley over, keeping it out of view of the boy. She sat on an office chair and scooted closer, smiling at Samuel, seeing the blue rose in the magic bubble that floated above his shoulder. “Oh my, it looks like Mr Balverk gave you a rare blue rose! That’s so cool. I heard they have magical powers. Alright, let’s begin your assessment. Here we go” She picked up an anaesthetic numbing patch and opened it. “Okay, I’m just going to put some ointment on the back of your hand. Which hand do you normally use most?” she asked, “Your left, or your right?” Darla gently touched each arm as she asked the boy. “It might be a little cold but that’s all. You need to leave it on there for a few minutes while I do the rest of the health checks. Don’t worry, there’s no pain. I am just going to look in your eyes, ears, mouth and nose. I will listen to your heart and breathing and test reflexes. Little things like that” she said with a warm smile. “It’s okay to be scared. But you really don’t have to be” 

============

Castile followed after Lily into the manor, purring to keep Aurora calm. He was so proud of Aurora for being brave and agreeing to have her health check “Good girl!~ You are being so brave. I’m very proud of you. Let’s follow Lily and Sammy inside then and get this over with” he said, cuddling the little girl close with a smile, his kitty fangs peeking out the corners of his mouth. Castile walked a metre or two behind Lily, wanting to give them some space and let them go ahead. There was no rush after all. And he wanted to give Aurora a little time to mentally and emotionally steel herself and gain her composure before they started the check ups. Castile let Lily go to the front counter first, then walked up and spoke to another nurse while Darla saw Sammy. “Hi there. Castile Lightswirl here!” he pointed a thumb towards himself “New nanny for the Balverk Manor and happy to be here. I’ve brought this beautiful little pumpkin for her very first health assessment. She’s a new member of the Balverk family and she needs her medical checks” he stated, “And she’s a little scared but she’s being very brave! I promised her nothing will hurt” he said, giving the nurse a meaningful look. 

The nurse had light blue hair and yellow eyes. She smiled “Oh, how delightful, a new family member. It’s so good to meet you, Aurora and Castile. Aren’t you two a colourful pair!” she replied with a grin, admiring Aurora’s adorable pink onesie with the frilly ruffles and Castile’s rainbow swirls over his fur, “Well Darla is busy with the other new boy right now but if you like, I can perform the check up for little miss Aurora. My name is Nurse Lacey. Come right this way. And yes, it will not hurt a bit! I am very good at not hurting my little patients” she said, with an encouraging tone and smile towards the little girl in Castile’s arms. “Aurora, do you like video games? I have a special pair of glasses you can wear that will let you play a virtual video game” she stated, taking them into a side room where there was also beds and chairs.

Aurora was a bit shy and stayed snuggled close to Castile as they entered the medical area. She watched Lily and Samuel go in first and soon was greeted by nurse Lacey. She whined a bit as they headed to the back but trusted Castile enough to hope she would be ok. As nurse Lacey asked her about video games she nodded. While she never got to play them at her last house she always like watching the other kids play them