LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Aurora nodded as Castile went to wash his hands she noticed the mobile over the changing table and reached for the little sheep on it. Soon she found herself being picked up and bounced against the soft fluffy kitty. She giggled happily before nuzzling into him for some snuggles.

she let Castile talk about all the things she could do when she heard him say playground and perked up.” Swing swing” she said happily clapping along as she did so 

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samuel held onto the stuffed toy as he was picked up and he blushed a bit pointing to the pile of onesies and other baby clothes he had picked out earlier. When asked if he wanted to play or interact with the other kids he shrugged and looked over at Aurora as she said something about a swing.

Tanya says in a calm voice " well not all the play rooms are something yet as this place has not had many kids  there are alot more rooms that have yet to be setup fully , for those rooms  we have stuff from storage  witch you saw the warehouse has alot of what we need  put away  once needed  stuff can be brought in and stored as kids come and go  playroom 8 use to be more a toddler space  but  right now  only has  1/4 of the room filled   but the decorations are still in the room  but the size of the ones to play in there  needs to be known so some of the things ment for smaller ones can be sized up  the rest  of the rooms  you did not mention  as said need to be decided ,  and some kids can be listed as  100% watch and others  can be dropped to 50%    as is  they are more independent kids who  will let you know when they need changed and are good alone need  looked on  less while others like 2  here need constant care , and all this is decided by the day nanny's and nurses   witch i am normly a night watch so though i have bin here longer  you are more in-charge"

mitch and mill keep playing

kurt  gets tired and lays on a nap mat

Castile’s ears twitched as he waited for Aurora to reply to the list of options. He smiled once she chimed about the swing. “Okay then; we’ll go outside and play on the swing. I just have to talk to Ms Tanya some more first” he told the girl, holding her as he listened to the senior nanny answer his many questions. There was just so much to know and remember and it was only his first day. He couldn’t be expected to know it all at once. 

Thus, he listened carefully to what the older woman told him, nodding along and making mental notes. “Ohh, that makes sense. Less kids means less need for all the playrooms to be active” he commented, scratching his head with a finger. There had been tons of stuff in the warehouse. That explained why. It was all in storage until it needed to be used. And right now they had…five kids. Kurt, Milly, Mitch, Samuel and Aurora. 

He guessed that, of the five, Samuel and Aurora were the two that needed 100% watched, while Kurt, Milly and Mitch would be at 50% watched since they were a little more independent. “Well, thank you for telling me all that, Ms Tanya. I’m going to take Aurora to one of the outside playgrounds for some fresh air. If you need me, it’s the closest one. If the others wanna come join us, we’ll be out there”

He then looked at Aurora “All right, come on; let’s go” Castile turned and carried the small girl out of the room, through the hallways and outside to the playground. 

It was a sunny day with some clouds and a nice breeze. The cat sashayed over to the swing set with graceful strides and paused, finding the sized up baby seats for children and placing Aurora in one of them, making sure she was strapped in safely. 

“Here we go~” Castile walked behind her and gave her a gentle push, setting the swing in motion. It went forwards, then backwards. He pushed it again, a little harder, sending it slightly higher and a bit faster. 

“How high do you want to go?” he asked Aurora as her hair swished in the air currents along with her pink hair ribbon, which fluttered. His own uniform billowed around him, along with his hair and fur. Sure was windy today. 

================

Lily saw Samuel point and looked where he was pointing, seeing the pile of baby clothes he picked out. “Oh, you want to wear one of your new clothes. We can do that” she said with a smile. “Sure. Come on” Lily took the clothes down and laid them out on the floor. “Okay, point to the ones you wanna wear and I’ll dress you” she said. 

She had noticed his shrug at all the options she gave him but also noticed his attention flick to Aurora when she chose the playground swings and clapped. “You wanna go on the playground too? We can do that. Let’s just get you dressed first” she told him patiently. 

Lily placed Samuel on the floor and let him pick out his outfit. There were two pairs of shortalls, four t-shirts, three onesies and two rompers. Once he chose, she dressed him, noticing how unkempt and dirty his hair was. He was going to need a bath and a shampoo tonight for certain. Lily picked Samuel up again, now in his nice new fashion, and put the rest of the upsized baby clothes back with her tote bag on the shelves above the changing tables.

The frog girl then walked over to Mitch and Milly, and finally, Kurt “All right, Sammy and I are going outside to the playground. If anyone else wants to come, follow me now. Otherwise you’ll have to go with Ms Tanya” 

With that said, she carried Samuel outside, seeing the playground and two figures near the swingsets. One was very obviously the cat taur and the other, the 4 year old, brown haired, blue eyed girl he was caring for. 

Aurora nodded and snuggled into Castile as she was Carrie diver to miss Tanya. She nursed her paci contently and let the two adults talk while she looked around the room at some of the other kids. As their conversation ended she smiled u pay him and he told her they were going outside she was more than ready to play.

max they made their way outside aurora was amazed at how large and nice the play set was. It was like a parks play set in size and looked relatively new.

as she was placed in the baby swing she giggled happily and was soon swinging through the air. She enjoyed the nice breeze and heard Castile.” High” she responded as she enjoyed the swinging motions

Samuel picked out a onesie with a whale design on it and blushed a bit hiding it as she changed him. He held onto Ms Lily as they walked outside and pointed shyly over to a small sandbox. “O…o…over tere pease?

((Sorry for the long wait. I wasn't well for a week or so))

Castile knew he made the right choice when Aurora responded positively to being put in a babyish swing. Her giggles drifted across the empty playground. They had the whole place to themselves, more or less. There was all the typical playground stuff: a climbing frame, monkey bars, a zipline toy, a slide, tunnels with window cut-outs, ride on bouncers, a sandbox, some teeter totters and a merry-go-round. There were also different types of swings. For the slides, there was one corkscrew slide and another that was wavy and was actually two slides joined together, with a dividing bump in the middle, so kids could race each other down together. 

The cat wrapped his tail around his back legs as the wind swayed it. He reached up to tie his hair back better, quickly taking the hairband out and putting it back in, preventing all the loose strands covering his eyes. He then started to push Aurora’s swing with a bit more force, sending it faster through the air. It swung like a pendulum, carrying her light weight with ease. Castile pushed a little harder, until she was swinging to and fro at a quick pace, and her feet went high in the air when she swung forwards, tilting the girl back a little and giving her a view of the sky. “Is that okay? Not too high?” he asked. He wasn’t pushing it as high as it could go. He didn’t want her to get scared. He kept gently pushing the swing after it swung two or three times, adding more motion to it. 

================

Lily saw the whale design on the onesie he picked out “Cute. Do you like whales? They make me feel so little because they’re so big” she commented. “Most are gentle creatures” She noticed Samuel hiding his blush and cooed softly. He was very adorable. Once he was all snapped up in his new onesie, she again picked him up and took him out to the playground, following Castile’s path after a glance at her tablet’s map. 

When they reached the playground, Lily spotted the rainbow cat taur straight away, pushing the tiny girl on the baby styled swings. She looked like she was having a lot of fun. Lily took a few steps in that direction, thinking Samuel would want to join in, but he surprised her by pointing elsewhere in the playground. She listened patiently when he spoke up, smiling as he actually spoke to her!

“Okay, since you asked so nicely. What good manners, Samuel! You’re more polite than some adults” she told him, switching track towards the sandbox and placing him down in it. She spotted a bench nearby some flower beds and went to sit down, able to view the whole playground from her seat. “I’ll sit right here next to the sandbox in case you want anything” she said. She pointed to a toy box. “I bet there are sand toys in there. Like buckets and spades and sand moulds” she said.

Samuel nods and crawls in the sand over to the toy box and opens it looking in it and pulling out a blue sand bucket and a shovel. He crawled back over and unknown of what to build he started to fill the bucket mindlessly looking around at the rest of the playground.

Lily watched him play. She had her tablet on her lap, reading the staff handbook and other stuff on there but looking up now and then to watch the child. She spotted some objects inside the toy box. "Looks like there are things to decorate sand sculptures and sandcastles with" she said, pointing to the toy box. 

There were containers that had flags, large pebbles, fake flowers, shells, driftwood, garlands, polished sea glass in multiple pretty colours, dried sea stars and other such things. You could use them to add colour and fun to any castle or figure you made. There were also sticks for doing finer details and tools for making shapes easier. A flat paint scraper and a plastic measuring spoon would be able to make small round domes for example. The moulds were plastic animals and sea themed stuff like crabs, mermaids, fish, octopus etc. 

"If you want to join Aurora on the swings, let me know" Lily said, "If you're feeling daring enough to make a friend" she smiled. "Being on your own all the time can get lonely and boring after a while" 

Aurora continued to giggle as Castile pushed her higher and higher. She enjoyed the seining motion quite a bit her little legs flailing as she swung through the air. Through all the fun she was having her diaper received a heavy wetting. After a few more minutes she looked for Castile and pointed to the slide.” Swide” she said to him smiling 

After a few minutes of building and decorating a small castle Samuel looked over at Aurora and Castile on the swings and crawled over to Lily pilling her uniform and pointing over to them shyly. As they approached them he hid his face in her shoulder hugging to her.

Castile pushed her decently high, but not so much that she could tip out of the seat. The swing was swishing with a jaunty pace, giving those small swoops in the belly as it whooshed through the air, hovering for a beat at the top of its climbs. The happy giggles of the little girl filled the air with delight, making the cat beam and chuckle. He was having fun watching and helping her, remembering how he played with his kids, the sounds of their laughter and chatter. He caught the slight scent of fresh pee due to his heightened senses and gathered that Aurora wet her nappy. It’s a good thing she was well padded, or the grass would be getting a watering! These diapers could hold a lot, so he didn’t worry about having to change her for now. He remembered his little ones loving their wet diapers; how warm and soft they felt. He was sure it would bring snuggly joy to Aurora too. 

When the girl pointed to the slide and named the object, Castile heard her clearly. “Slide; sure thing, kiddo”, he smiled. He grabbed hold of the swing’s rubber covered chains to slow it down, gently making it slower and slower before pulling it to a stop. Castile came around to the front and freed the little one from the safety belt, picking her up in his arms. “I’m glad you had fun on the swing, Sweetie. Let’s go over to the slide. Wow, it looks pretty high. Do you want some help climbing the ladder?” he asked her. He would stand behind her and hold his hands in the air, ready to catch her at any moment if she slipped or fell while climbing the ladder rungs to the top. “I can catch you at the bottom as well, if you want” he said reassuringly. The slide itself was made of silky hard plastic, and it was a wavy patterned slide in a bright yellow hue.

==============

Lily looked up at Sammy now and then, seeing what he was crafting from the sand. It looked like he was making a castle. She admired the way he decorated it, knowing it was his own unique design and that no other child would have built a castle quite the same. Lily held up her work tablet and took a picture of the boy with his castle, liking how the photos came out. She kind of wanted to keep a daily journal for all the kids, each with pictures and writing about their day, what they’d done, learned, eaten, and so on. It was something daycare centres did and it would be a good record for both the carers and the kids to look back on as they grew up. It wouldn’t hurt to make a ‘Family Photo Album’ actually. Lily wrote that idea down to tell to Mr Balverk later on. 

When Samuel crawled over to her, she felt the tug on her uniform and looked down, stowing the iPad in her pocket once more. “Oh? Sammy? What is it?” she asked, then looked over to where he was pointing. “The swings? You wanna go on the swing? Sure, we can do that!” she said, picking him up and taking him over there. She saw Castile and Aurora go over to the slide right as she got there. “Hey Castile, Aurora. You look like you’re having fun” she greeted, nodding at them happily before turning her eyes back on Samuel. “All right Sammy, which do you want: the swingy, or the slide with Aurora? I’m sure she’d love a playmate” she said brightly. “If you can’t say, just point to what you want” she encouraged, rubbing his back in a comforting way. The bubble with the blue rose in it hovered just over his shoulder, following him everywhere like a faithful puppy. 

Aurora smiled as the slide came to a stop having had her fun on it. As Castile lifted her into his arms she snuggled into him naturally a snuggly little but the soft fur and nice scent of her new caretaker along with the soft warm wetness caressing her bottom had her in a extra snuggly mood. While she nuzzled into him she listened to what he was saying.

“ i ok wif cwimbin buh you catch” she asked as she looked up at Jim from her spot in his fur. She then saw Lily and Samuel come over to greet them and smiled and waved at them both

Castile’s fluffy ears twitched around “You can climb it all by yourself! Are you sure about that? Well, alright then, I’ll take your word for it” he agreed with a smile, walking behind the slide and placing Aurora at the bottom of the ladder. 

“Okay, I’ll go around this side and catch you at the bottom. Better get climbing, Cutie” he said with an encouraging grin as he padded around to the front of the slide and knelt on his feline paws, his human hands held out to catch her once she reached the bottom. His tail swished side to side on the lush grass. He was in a playful mood. Playgrounds held happy memories for him. And all the kids here deserved as much carefree funtime as they could get. “I’m ready when you are!” he called out. 

He saw Lily coming their way, holding the brown haired, silver eyed boy from earlier. Castile chuckled at her greeting, casually waving at her. “Yeah, we’re having a great time! Feel free to join us” he invited, watching Samuel wave at Aurora. Getting the kids to interact had been challenging so far. It’d be good if they could start to get to know each other. He felt a little excited seeing Samuel wave at Aurora. That was a start! 

================

“Thanks! I’ll wait and see what Sammy wants to do” she replied to the cat taur happily. 

Lily watched Samuel wave to the other child and beamed at the gesture. She was proud of him for trying. She waited while he took a moment to think, eventually pointing to the slide. “Wow, you wanna play on the slide? Sure thing! Let’s do it!” Lily beamed. “Gosh, that’s a nice big slide. It’ll be fun to ride allll the way down” she enthused, looking at it. Aurora was still climbing, almost at the top of the ladder by now. 

She carried the boy around to the back of the slide and lifted him onto the ladder too, placing his feet on one of the wide steps with a textured anti-slip surface. Lily continued to lightly hold Samuel’s waist as he held onto the rails of the ladder. “All right, I’m right here. You climb and I’ll hold you to make sure you don’t fall. Aurora gets to go first and then it’s your turn. I believe in you - you can do it!” she said with confidence. 

Aurora nodded giggling at Castiles praise. As he put her down she looked to the ladder before going and giving his leg a hug and then going back to the ladder and starting to climb to the best of her ability to the top

Samuel wobbled as he stood on the steps and looks up at Aurora as she climbs up the ladder. He looked back at Lily before climbing up the ladder slowly as Lily held his waist, waiting for Aurora to slide down he looked at the bottom of the slide seeing Castile waiting for her.

He was content that Aurora was confident about climbing the ladder herself. He saw her hesitate and then start coming over to him and figured that maybe she changed her mind and wanted extra assistance after all, but she surprised him with a hug instead. He felt his heart melt at the gesture, smiling and patting Aurora’s head while starting a soft purr. “Aw, thanks for the hug, Sweetie. You’re so sweet” he told her, leaning down to put his arms around her and return the hug briefly. He wanted to encourage that kindness in the girl. 

He watched her go back to the slide and start climbing up this time. Once she was at the top, he decided to cheer her along. “Well done, you made it to the top. Now you just have to slide down, ahehe! Get ready…set…go!” He slowly said each word, waiting for her to sit and then push off, spreading his arms to catch her at the bottom. The slide had a wavy design, making her go down four small dips before reaching the bottom at a nice speed. The slightly undulated design made the ride more fun. Once he caught her at the bottom, he lifted her into the air and wiggled her playfully above his head. “Yaaay! She did it!” he lowered her to his chest, putting her back on the ground and to one side so she was out of the way on Samuel. “Wanna go again?”

===============

Lily knew Samuel wasn’t as confident as the other girl, seeing him wobble from nerves. They’d have to work on his motor skills, it seemed. He looked up and probably got a view of Aurora’s legs and padded rump, clad with a pink onesie that had ruffles all over the bottom. It wiggled cutely as she climbed, making Lily bite back an amused chuckle. The little girl certainly was adorable. Her lovely long hair made the woman wish to brush it out and style it in a princess updo. But she seemed to be Castile’s little shadow for now. 

Lily kept a firm but gentle hold on Samuel’s waist as he climbed, holding him steady until he reached the top of the slide. She had to step up a few steps to keep hold of him. It was a tall slide. They waited while Aurora sat down at the top and then pushed off, shimmying down the smooth surface at good speed. Unlike the old fashioned metal slides that you could stick to if sweaty or damp, this one was made of that plastic stuff that tended to get static on it. It was very slippery. 

Lily helped Samuel move onto the platform and sit down “Okay, are you ready? I can give you a push if you want and Castile can catch you at the bottom. Since he’s already there. If you’re scared, we can slide down together. Do you want to do it yourself, or sit on my lap?” she offered, knowing how high up it must feel from a small child’s perspective. Being caught by Castile surely wouldn’t be that scary for Sammy, would it?   

Aurora let out a soft coo from behind her paci as she snuggled with Castile. Once she made it to the top she toddled over to the slide and plopped down on her squishy well padded bottom. She giggled happily as he got her ready to go and as he said go she pushed off and headed down. Plenty of giggled were heard as she made her way down and she was soon in castiles arms and giggling as she was lifted . As she was bounce on the ground she bounced about happily before nodding at him asking her if she wanted to go again and started to toddle off to climb up again

((How do you quote someone on here? I need to ping Doorset 'cause this is his rp and he's not posting in it. Are we supposed to make up the plot on our own?))

EDIT 8/08/22 - Got him in private messages. Doorset said 'post as you will'. Real life is keeping him too busy to rp much lately. I guess we can make the plot as we go. 

(I mean I don’t feel right about it but if he says it’s ok)
Samuel watched as Aurora slid down listening to her giggle, after a few moments he sat on the top of the slide looking back at Lily as she let go of his waist and he slid down the slide into castiles arms. He looked up at him then down. “T…t…tank ou”

((Not much we can do till he gets back))

He watched her every moment she was on the slide, not taking his eye off her except for blinking. He would pounce forward in an instant if he saw her fall. But no, she slid down the wavy plastic without any trouble. Her giggles made the day seem lighter and happier. He put her down and watched her bounce about, wishing he had that kind of energy. Castile watched her head back around to climb again and switched his focus to Samuel, knowing Lily had Aurora’s back while climbing. 

Aurora seemed to show the boy just how fun it was, spurring him to go down. The cat taur easily caught him at the end of the ride, picking him up more gently than Aurora and smiling as he held him in his arms, jiggling him slightly both as a playful gesture and to soothe him. “Ayyy, well done, matey! No problem. That’s what I’m here for” he smiled, showing his kitty teeth. “Miss Lily will be so proud of you” he told him warmly before placing his feet back on the ground. “Alright, go again if you want, or do whatever you wanna do. You’ve got the whole playground” he said. “Maybe we’ll start a game of tag or hide n seek in a bit and see if you guys will like that” 

==============

Lily clapped when Samuel rode down the slide, cheering for him as Castile caught him. “Yay, woohoo! You did it!” she said, “Isn’t that fun? Hey, do you guys think I could go down the slide?” she asked them, pointing to herself with a grin. She thought if she did, it would make them laugh.

aurora clapped seeing Samuel go down from where she was and got back up to the top of the stairs. She heard Lily and giggled.” Lily slide” she said wanting her to go down too.” Castile slide too” she asked him