LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

next time Castile  goes to wag his tail he finds it weighed down by a bag full of  of treats tied to it  and a note "IN case you wanted to ask  TREATS" " Dr Wong"

Tanya says "yes   and if you want to know THAT OLD DRAGON you will have to visit his office  in restricted garden  , witch you   can go to , the staff from realms with no magic only get to see him  at his  human office "

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily waited patiently for Samuel to make his choice, wearing a small smile. Her brown eyes were bright and her pink cheek circles made her look cute. Up close, you could see her skin was a little shimmery, a bit pearlescent like a frog’s skin. Her hair gave a froggy impression too. It was such a vibrant shade of mint green.

Lily noticed Samuel’s trembling and reached her other hand out to gently rub his back in soothing motions, “Shhh, shhh, it’s okay” she murmured sweetly. “You’re doing great, little one” 

He picked a red one, making her wonder what flavour it was. Raspberry, strawberry, redcurrant or…? “Good boy! Is it tasty? What flavour did you get?” she asked, patting his back as he had a small coughing fit. “You really love playing with Lego, huh? Whatcha making this time?” 

She kept talking to him, trying to engage the child in conversation. It was easier to get to know someone and build a friendship by talking. And Sammy needed some help coming out of his shell. 

==================

He enjoyed making Aurora giggle, seeing her in a positive mood. Castile wanted to help the kids here forget their tragic pasts and have a good time in their new home. The cat taur wouldn’t have minded if a kid filled their diaper in front of him. He wasn’t grossed out easily. He was used to seeing his own kids do it since they’d been slow agers that required diapers up until he lost them. It was a natural and normal thing and he even found it rather cute. It was always funny when the little ones tried to lie and say they weren’t pooping while they were in the middle of filling their pants, or that they weren’t messy when they clearly were, blaming the dog or whoever else for it. Things that parents got to make fun of and have a little laugh over. 

Aurora’s diaper probably wouldn’t smell as bad as the one Milly made earlier though. That had been a doozy!

While he happily chatted with Tanya, Castile looked around the room every so often, surveying the kids to make sure all was good. He could see Aurora’s pink ribbon bow peeking over the top of the dollhouse so knew she was there. 

“Ohhh, so you DO know something about him!” he replied, amused at her choice of words. THAT OLD DRAGON…it made him think there was something dragon related about the man. Was he a dragon in disguise? A shapeshifter? Did he have a pet dragon tucked away in his pockets with the treats and snacks? Was he a dragon summoner or whisperer?

He nodded at her advice “The restricted garden. Oooh, now I wanna go there! That’s probably where he gets his magic herbs” he mused. “I’d like to see his office too. It sounds pretty interesting and I do like gardens and nature. The manor sure has a lot of secrets and hidden spots. Makes me glad for the three dot keycard and being a magical creature” he smiled, happy and a little excited about learning of the restricted garden and secrets about Dr Wong.  

He went to wag his tail and felt something weighing it down. Confused, he curled his tail around towards his front and saw the bag of snacks tied to it, taking it and reading the note. Castile laughed at that, half amused and half in disbelief. 

“What? How did…when did he…without me noticing…?! That old rascal!” he chuckled, tucking the snacks into his uniform pocket as he wondered how Mr Wong knew he wanted snacks for the kids. “He gave me snacks for the kids!” he told Tanya with a grin, shaking his head. “Before I could even ask. Is Mr Wong a mind reader too? Well, I should hand these out” he said as he made to leave. 

He looked at what Tanya was making before he went “Is that a dragon plushie? I’m seeing a theme here today” he chuckled. 

Tanya says " dragons are cool  but the old ones are crafty as for the treats the kids are allowed to eat when hungry as they are in diapers  those can be changed and so on ,,,( a certan treat gets  her eye  and says )" may not want to eat that big  cat paw  pastry while on duty less you need a mellow out " she points at it and says " its a catnip cream paw pastry , and i would use your nose to decide who gets what   , though  find coconut  thats all milly  and it it looks like  cotten fluff  thats  one she loves " finnished with the dragon  Tanya puts it on Castile nose and starts to make a tiger

Aurora popped her paci back in her mouth as he went about playing with the dolls in the dollhouse. She was having quite a bit of fun making scenarios with the dolls. She looked around the room and saw a car and crawled over to it and put the dolls in and drove them back over to the dollhouse while she crawled next to it. Once back at the dollhouse she would alternate between using the house rooms and the car 

((Castile will change Aurora as soon as he's done handing out treats. Should be able to next post)) 

“Ah. Yes…good reminder. Lots of magical creatures are cool but there are some you must be careful interacting with” he nodded sincerely, taking in what she had said. He wondered just what kind of dragon Dr Wong might be affiliated with. Maybe if he befriended him somehow, he’d be able to learn more about him. After all, this was HIS home now too. He wanted to know who he lived with. “I’m sure if I treat Dr Wong with respect, it’ll be okay” he smiled hopefully. 

He nodded as she told him the kids could eat when hungry. Since it didn’t matter if they had to go potty after eating, because they were wearing their potties. Or so he figured she was trying to say. Castile saw her look at the bag of treats poking out of his pocket. His eyes widened at her words and he looked down at the bag, moving to open it and peer inside. “Huh, cat paw…oh, there it is. Mellow out? I…oh!” he laughed softly, grinning when Tanya explained what was in it. “Mmm…thanks for the warning. It looks cute and delicious. I’ll save that one for later~ It’ll be a nice way to wind down once I get a chance to rest” he said. “How thoughtful of him” 

Castile was touched by the thought that went into giving him a catnip pastry. He would definitely take time to appreciate it to the fullest once the kids were in bed tonight. As for who gets what, he found it helpful that Tanya told him Milly’s favourite. “Use my nose…got it” he said, nodding once more. “Milly loves the coconut cotton fluff. Do you know what Mitch likes? It’s a bit early to tell for Samuel and Aurora since they only just got here today” 

He giggled when she touched the dragon plush to his nose, taking it and putting it under one arm, pinned to his side via his elbow. “I’ll show this to Milly, see if she wants a new plushie” 

Castile then caught a familiar scent wafting through the air. People who didn’t have heightened animal-like senses wouldn’t notice but he definitely did. Someone had a dirty diaper. Oh well, he’d trace the faint scent to the culprit in good time. For now, he was gonna hand out some treats. 

Castile strolled across the room to Milly, taking out the container of cotton candy from the bag Dr Wong gave him. “Hey Milly, Dr Wong gave me some treats to share with you kids. Tanya says this is your favourite” he told her, handing it over with a smile. “Oh, and would you like this new dragon plushie she made? I notice you like plushies” he said with a small laugh, looking at the ones surrounding her: a blue billygoat, a rainbow owl, a pink toad and two bunnies. 

Castile detected no poopy smells from Milly. He'd have to check her diaper soon though, to see if she was wet and how much. 

After playing with the dolls for awhile aurora looked around the room and saw one of the baby activity gyms and smiled. She gently placed the dolls in the dolls house and crawled over to the activity gym and laid on her back and started to play with all the hanging toys

Samuel looked up at the frog woman next to him and he thought for a minute and pointed to a firetruck toy in the room as he went back to building with the legos, he snapped a few red, white and yellow bricks together.

((Need a reply from Doorset before I post again for Castile :) ))

Lily looked over at where he was pointing and saw the firetruck, “Oh, nice! A fire truck” she said, “Hmmm, I don’t know what to make next” she thought for several moments before snapping her fingers “I know - I’ll make a fire for the truck to put out!” 

Lily got up and went to grab a box of loose Lego pieces, coming back and sitting down with it in her lap. She began to pick out red, yellow and orange pieces, clipping them together to make a flame like a small campfire. Lily started to hum a cheerful tune as she played alongside the little boy. “Do you feel any better now with that candy?” she asked, reaching a hand out to feel his forehead again. "Hmmm"

Tanya  says mitch like chocolate , and do keep in mind the smell of what you give each kid as  anything from the DR is Special in many ways  ,and the gem on his staff is one i noticed you have no idea on it is  a scryers gem  it alows him to see the needs of every one  around him without having to ask much    and since he was here i bet the snack cabnet has bin refilled by stuff he thought the kids needed  so despite some of it looking weird   if you sniff out the right things  the kids will be good "

milly looks at the dragon says" not ment for me i dont tink"

the older boy Kurt is brought in  no longer in bandages and  gets a lego bin 

the staff that was with hi come in says " hes your now  his rooms ready and the dr fixed him up where he longer needs bed rest gnarly scars though "

Samuel watched as she constructed the small Lego flame and he shyly rolled the truck over to it and he pretended to put it out. As Lily felt his head it still felt slightly warm but was cooler than before. After a few more moments a small yawn escaped him.

He had listened to what Tanya told him. “Okay” he’d nodded, making a mental note that Mitch liked chocolate. “Sure, I’ll use my nose carefully when handing out treats,” he agreed. He looked impressed when she told him about the orb on Dr Wong’s staff. “Wow, really? That’s so cool! A scryer’s gem. Sounds like a rare and advanced magical object. I liked the rainbows swirling in it” he smiled, tail waving with enthusiasm. “You’re right, I had no idea what that was. I could sense magic from it but I’m not versed in every type of magic. Just the more well known ones such as the elements and healing and stuff like that. There’s a snack cabinet? I’ll have to find that. Kay, I’ll keep that in mind, ahehe!”   

With that, he’d headed over to Milly, handing out the first snack and trying to give her the dragon stuffie, only to look confused when she rejected it. “Huh? How do you know who it's meant for?” he asked, tilting his head as he raised one ear and looked puzzled then chuckled at her words. “Oh well, that’s fine. I’m sure someone will want it” he smiled, “Tanya does lovely work”.

Castile leaned down to gently check Milly’s diaper, noting when to change her next. 

He then walked around the nursery with the dragon plush under his elbow once more and the treat bag, handing Mitch some chocolate snacks and checking his diaper as well before padding over to Samuel and letting him choose what he wanted from the bag, taking the cat paw pastry out and putting it in a separate pocket. 

He went to Aurora last, letting her pick what she wanted. “Hey Sweetie, I have some treats from Dr Wong. You can pick one if you want” he offered, holding the open bag down at her level as she lay on her back playing with the baby gym. The smell around her left no doubt; she was messy. Castile reached out to gently feel the back of her padding, confirming it. “Ah…thought so. Looks like someone made a present in their diapee, hehe! I’ll change you once you finish your snack, okay? No hurry” he told her. 

He straightened up and went to put the treats in the cabinet in the room, which he found after a quick look around. That’s when he noticed someone new brought into the nursery; a bigger boy around teenage years. He watched him go pick out a bin of assorted Lego to play with, then saw the staff member who’d been with Kurt come over to him. 

“Oh, hi there. Shawn isn’t it? I saw you earlier today” he greeted him with a wave and a smile, recognising the snow leopard man with blue hair. 

“So, this new boy is who you help care for” he said, indicating Kurt. “We’ll do our best to make him feel welcome and comfortable here. Ah, okay; his room’s ready, and he’s been seen by Dr Wong. That’s good. I’m glad he’s well enough to come play!”

The smile then slipped from his face and he frowned at the mention of gnarly scars, “Sorry to hear that. He must have been through a lot. I won’t ask him about the scars. Not unless he wants to talk. Anyway, you can leave it to us. Miss Lily and Ms Tanya are here so we should be all right to take an extra kid” he said, giving a grin and a thumbs up as he sounded reassuring. 

Castile surveyed the room, seeing each of the kids with their snacks. He strolled over to Kurt to introduce himself, kneeling down to be face to face. “Uh…hi there, little guy. My name is Castile. I’m one of the nannies here along with Miss Lily with the green hair and Ms Tanya over there. If there’s anything you want or need, just ask one of us” he told him gently. “Oh, and I need to ask you a few questions” He lowered his voice so no one could overhear, “Are you in diapers, training pants or regular underwear? And what age do you prefer to be treated?” 

================

She removed her hand from the boy’s forehead, satisfied that the medicine was doing its job. Wow, that was fast. It must be good stuff, whatever it was. He didn’t feel as hot. She noticed him yawning. It was probably from the sickness, since Tanya had sung a magical, energising melody earlier that recharged everyone’s stamina. 

Lily couldn’t have been more thrilled when Samuel wheeled his fire truck over and started pretending to put out the fire. The frog girl soon began breaking off pieces of Lego from the flames as the fire truck pretended to douse it with water. 

“That’s it, aim the nozzle of the hose at the base of the fire and sweep it from side to side. That’s how you extinguish the flames. Ohh, look, it’s working. The water jets are wearing them down. The fire’s going out. It’s getting smaller…come on, little red fire truck, you can do it!” she commentated as she broke and crumbled more of the bricks away from her fire sculpture, making it scatter about and sweeping the used bricks to one side to hide them. She smiled as they played together.

“We stopped the burning on the East and West side…just a little more to go. We need to get these flames under control before the wind picks up and spreads them further” she said, breaking more bricks off. She continued to talk and remove bricks until at last, the remaining clump was broken apart and swept away. 

Lily took some black and grey blocks and sprinkled them on the spot where the bonfire had been “Great teamwork, everyone. We managed to put the fire out. It took lots and lots of water but the forest was saved! Only ashes and soot are left. Hooray! We did it!” Lily pumped a fist in the air gently as she gave a soft cheer for the successful conquest of the roaring Lego bonfire. “And THAT’s how you put out a fire” she said with a decisive nod. 

Lily then saw Castile wandering around, handing out treats and performing diaper checks. When he came over to her and Samuel, she took one for herself from the bag when it was offered, opening her pack of gummy worms and popping one in her mouth, chewing happily. She looked over to see what Samuel picked, wondering what he liked best. “What did you get, Sammy? You have lots of treats now” she pointed out, feeling happy for him. “Hee hee, putting out fires is fun. Do you want me to make another one? Oh…but first…diaper check time. Let me just check you, Honey” 

She said, as she realised she hadn’t checked his diaper in a while. Lily moved around behind him and discretely pulled out the waistband of his pants and diaper, peering down it. She then also leaned around to the front and lightly squeezed the front of the padding, analysing the state of it. “Hmm…maybe a bit wet” she murmured quietly to herself.

Shawn says " ya well , im a nurse  only time  i am one on one with kids is when they need extra care  , some nurses are good to help with the day to day stuff others like me not so much , i tend to help when you guys are eather overwhelmed or  some one needs the extra care physical or mental that is  but as a nurse can be asigned to new comers for long stents i try and not have any one be dependent on me , becouse if i must atend to  some one long term dont want another upset becouse  a nuse had to care for another you nannys on the othere hand atachments are a good thing , need anything or help with changeing buss the nurse desk ill be there"

Tanya  keeps makeing new plushies

mitch says" thankyou "and  starts to work on a  huge space ship th box says 4784 pices

mill noms on   coconut ball and keeps playing

Aurora was giggling happily as she played in the baby gym when she saw a shadow over and saw Castile. She smiled up at him from behind her paci and when he told her about the treats she wiggled out of the baby gym a bit and looked in the bag. She looked around at all the tummy treats but settled on a nice caramel chocolate she saw. As Castile gave her full diaper a pat she giggled cutely and blushed but nodded when he said he wasn’t in a rush to change her. She crawled out from under the baby gym and slowly started to eat her treat while she looked at some of the other toys in the playroom. Seeing a horsey in one of. The corners she toddled her way over and looked at it before climbing up and taking a seat as it started to gently move back and forth. She finished her treat and enjoyed the ride

((Please remember not to ignore my characters if they say something to yours. And if I’m doing diaper checks, tell me the state of your character’s diaper and/or whether they need a change. It’s easier to do this in-character rather than asking the players ooc every time))

Castile listened to everything Shawn said, learning more about the other’s role. He’d promised he’d bus the nurse desk if they needed extra help or anything medical before bidding him a good day and watching Shawn leave. 

Kurt, on the other hand, seemed to be a boy of few words. He didn’t respond to anything Castile said or asked. Deciding to leave him to play with his Lego for now and try again later, Castile went and put the dragon plush with the other plush toys before heading back over to Aurora to see how she was going. He felt a little bad that she had to wait for a change but with so many kids to care for, that was going to be a regular occurrence from time to time. 

He found the girl with the pink onesie on a toy rocking horse, smiling and having fun. Her hands and mouth were a little sticky from the treat she ate, so he pulled a few wet wipes from the pack in his pocket, getting ready to wipe her off. 

“Hi Aurora, I’m back. Just had to hand out treaties and check diapees. What a nice horsie you found to play with while I was gone. Did they take you for a ride?” he asked with a smile, waiting for her to slow down to a stop.

“Did you enjoy your treat? It looked super yummy! Your hands and face got a little sticky from that chocolate caramel. Can I wipe them clean?” he asked, waiting for her response before cleaning her hands, around her mouth, and wiping the handlebars of the horse where she’d been holding. He stuffed the crumpled wipes in the pocket with the other ones to throw out later. Castile then bent down to pick Aurora up, settling her against the side of his torso. “Okay, time for a diaper change, Honey. Come on” 

He carried her over to the changing tables and laid her down, handing her a baby toy to play with while he pulled apart the snaps on her onesie and pushed it up to her tummy, reaching to peel open the tapes of the stinky nappy. Castile grabbed some wipes from the container on the table and lowered the front of the diaper, spreading Aurora’s legs slightly to begin cleaning her up. He had to hold his breath and breathe through his mouth to ignore the smell but he soon had her front area and then, after lifting her legs by the ankles, her bottom cleaned with flurries of wipes, tossing them in the bin along with the balled up dirty diaper last.

“Phew, that’s much better. All nice and clean. Now it’s time to choose a new diapee” he said, checking through Aurora’s box of diapers to see what she had. “How about this one with pink stripes and stars; it matches the colour of your onesie and hair ribbon” he said, holding the diaper up to show her, “Orrr…would you like this one with pastel rainbow candy hearts?” He held up the other to show her. He stood there, a diaper in each hand, waiting for her to pick one. 

After Aurora was seen to, he’d change any others who needed it and then try talking to Kurt again. 

==================

Lily ate her gummy worms, savouring the fruit flavours of the candy. The gelatinous, bouncy texture of them made them fun to chew and she finished the snack pack faster than she thought. She saw Castile doing diaper checks when he was handing out treats, then taking Aurora to the changing area. She didn’t know if Mitch or Milly needed a change yet but she’d help out if she was needed. From what she saw, Mitch was making an enormous spaceship and Milly was still enthralled with her plushies while snacking. 

She turned her light brown orbs back to Samuel and after performing his diaper check, wasn’t too sure if she should change him or not. It depended on how wet he was. Was it just one wee, or multiple? Was he gonna leak, or not? She didn’t get to fully confirm it because he scooted away from her, not letting her finish her checkup. Samuel hadn’t answered her question about what treat he received but she saw it was something sweet.

Hearing him whimper did make her feel a little guilty but it had to be done. “Sorry Samuel but I need to finish checking your diaper to see if you need a change. How wet do you think you are? Does it feel soggy, or just a bit damp?” she asked, hoping he’d tell her verbally if he wouldn’t let her check physically.

“If you don’t want to tell me, I’ll have to check it again. We can’t have you getting a rash or leaking” she told him. “It’s okay. Diaper checks are normal. It might seem a little embarrassing but you’ll get used to them. There’s no need to feel shy. Everyone gets diaper checks here, even big kids!” she tried to sound comforting and soothing, giving him a smile. 

Lily decided she'd take Samuel to the nap room soon, maybe after a change if that was needed. He'd been yawning before and the illness was probably making him tired and whiny. 

Aurora finished her treat as she rode on the pony having quite a bit of fun. As she finished her treat she rode along happily until she heard a voice and looked up seeing Castile. She listened to what he said and giggled.” Good pony” she said hugging the pony. She then nodded.” It yummy thank you” she said before holding up her hands to be cleaned before he did her face as well.

As she was lifted she snuggled into him even though she knew he was going to take her for a diapee change. As she was laid down and given the toy she played with it happily before she discovered her toes and she started to play with them not even paying attention to Castile cleaning her up until he asked her which diapee. She looked over both before deciding on the one with the pink stars.” Dah one” she said before going back to playing with her feet

Seeing which diaper she was looking at, he put the other one back. “Okay” 

He laid the diaper under her, lifting her bottom to place the waistband at her lower back, then reached for the bottle of baby oil, pouring some onto his hand and rubbing his hands together then smoothing the oil onto Aurora’s diaper area with circular motions. It was very soothing and a light massage. He then shook on plenty of soft, cold powder and lightly rubbed it in. The clean, fresh scent of it overrode the lingering smells from before. 

Castile wiped his hands with wipes and dried them. Now it was time to tape the diaper up. The only problem was, Aurora had grabbed her own feet so her legs were in a weird position. “Excuse me, can I have those little leggies? I promise to give them back, as soon as your diaper’s taped on” he asked the girl, sounding slightly playful.

He grabbed Aurora’s legs from her grasp, gently lowering them to the table before he pulled the diaper up, wrapping it around her snugly. He peeled and stuck one tape, then the other and tugged at the diaper to make sure it was sitting comfortably and fitted right. Castile ran a fingertip around the leak guards of the leg holes to make sure they were standing properly. He then went to reach for the fabric of her onesie before getting an idea. “Oh, let’s find out, does baby Aurora like...raspberries?" he grinned, leaving the question hanging, "Get ready, here they come! Ahhhh-pbbbbbbbt!~” Castile leaned down and blew raspberries on her bare tummy, hoping to make her laugh.

Aurora let him get the disper under her and relaxed as he massaged in the oil and powder. She wasn’t used to such a nice and comfy diaper change when she was stinky. Normally it was a rough and fast change just to get it over with. This was much more loving and personal. She heard him ask for her legs and let him take control and just laid back sucking her paci and watching him as he got her new diaper taped on and comfy. As the disper was taped on aurora wiggled her bottom the diaper nice and fluffy. She looked up at him confused as he talked about raspberries but when she felt them on her tummy she instantly started to giggled uncontrollably. This was her first happy diaper change and she loved every minute of it  

(Sorry, I meant to but forgot and I apologize for being absent.) Samuel looked down as the damp front of his diaper and frowned blushing slightly embarrassed, he moved back over to Lily as she explained it to him and he held his stomach a bit as it gurgled

Milly was dry

mitch was damp

kurt  keeps to himself  building a  large building

kurt easly 5 ft 5  has on  a tshirt  and shorts with a  thick diaper pokeing out scares easly seen

(for any one who can sence or see magic all the scares  emit a  arora of magic as that was how they healed)

((It’s okay, Grumvakk, I was mainly talking to Doorset. You’re good. )) 

Castile blew a few more raspberries on her tummy, laughing along with her screeches of laughter. He then pulled down the material of her onesie and snapped the snaps closed again with satisfying little clicks, brushing his hand over the butt ruffles to make them sit the same direction. He strapped the safety strap over her and got her attention “Stay put for a second, I gotta wash my hands then I’ll come let you down” he told her. 

Castile went to the sink for employees and washed his hands with soap and water, drying them on some paper towels. He went back to the change table and removed the strap, picking Aurora up and bouncing her in his arms slightly. “Upsy daisy, my fresh little flower. Okay Sweetheart, you wanna do something else? Should we go outside and get some fresh air? They’ve gotta have a playground around here” he said. 

“Or maybe you’d like to watch a cartoon, or play a board game or video games. I know there are ten playrooms in this place but I can’t remember them all. I gotta check my map to see what all there is to do around here” he said, walking over near Ms Tanya to ask her, keeping Aurora in his arms. 

“Hey Ms Tanya, I’m still new, so I haven’t memorised everything yet. Can you tell me what the ten playrooms are? I know a couple. 1. The Lego Room, 2. The tea party room with plushies and a stage, 3. The Gaming Room with like…board games and electronics…that’s all I could remember though. There’s a relaxation room but I think more play time would be better right now. And I know there must be playgrounds outside but not sure how to get to them. Oh, and…when do the kids get their check ups with the nurses?” 

Castile didn’t move to change Mitch since he was only damp. His diaper could hold more wettings. No sense wasting good diapers. If it had been wet or soggy, he’d change it then. Milly was, amazingly, dry. She had some power to hold it, that’s for sure. He hoped she would go soon though. It wasn’t good to hold your pee that long or you could get urinary tract infections. 

On closer inspection, Kurt was clearly diapered, the padding puffing out his shorts and the diaper waistband standing up proudly out of them. He noticed all the glowing scars littered over the kid’s body and felt bad for him but could tell they’d been healed with magical treatments. Hopefully Kurt would be able to overcome the memories of what gave him those scars. They told a story of where he’d been but not where he was going to. His future could be better than his past. The scars told a story, but it was up to him to make the rest of the story, the way he wanted to. Not let the past define him. 

======================

Lily didn’t get a peep out of Samuel. He wouldn’t answer her questions so she went into investigation mode, sussing out the state of his diaper for herself. Huh…okay, it was just damp. Not wet or soggy. That was fine. No need to change his bum yet. Like Castile, Lily didn’t like wasting diapers. They were expensive and not good for the environment. 

She moved back away from him, sitting on her knees with her legs underneath her, feet behind her butt, one foot crossed over the other. Her pink uniform skirt spread over her legs loosely. Her pale skin shimmered under the nursery lights, reminiscent of some types of nail polish. Lily watched Samuel move an arm to hold his stomach, tilting her head as she heard a gurgle. She smiled "Ooh, your tummy’s talkin’. What’sa matter? Gotta go poopy?” she asked, “If your stomach hurts, just let it out. It’ll feel better” 

Samuel looked up at the frog woman again and he looked down blushing embarrassed. “B..b…but…” he said until he couldn’t hold it anymore. “O…ok m…Ms lily” He let his bowls loose and soiled his diaper crying and he curled up more embarrassed.

When Lily heard him stammer and try to make an excuse, she realised he was extremely embarrassed by the fact someone would see him use his diaper. 

“Oh, Honey, it’s okay. I won’t look. I’ll turn around to give you some privacy, okay?” she said, turning her back to him and looking around the cute and colourful nursery filled with toys and baby stuff. It made her smile. When the kid stammered out his agreement and called her Miss Lily, her heart near broke for him. Poor baby. He was so shy and sensitive. He was such a sweetheart! “Okay, baby. Do it!” She encouraged him with confidence. “Get that mess outta your system! Go for it! I don’t care!” 

After a moment, she heard the sounds of flatulence and messing, along with breaths and little grunts and straining noises from behind her and wasn’t bothered or disgusted by it at all. It was totally natural to her. Everyone had these body functions. Actually, she thought it sounded cute; just an adorable baby soiling their Pampers. 

She heard Samuel start to cry after some minutes had passed and turned around to check on him. Lily saw him curled in a ball, crying hard. She crawled over and placed her hand on his back “Awww, Sweetie. It’s okay. All finished? I bet your belly is thanking you for that” she cooed, rubbing his back, 

“You did good, Angel. You didn’t do anything wrong. That’s what your diapers are for. I promise, no one is laughing at you or thinks any badly of you for using them. It’s totally normal and natural around here. Diapers help you be happy, right? So we caregivers don’t mind you using them at all!~ We’re not embarrassed, so you don’t have to be either. Kay?” she gently pulled him closer, scooping him onto her lap and into her arms. Miss Lily rocked him gently as she rubbed his back and cuddled him, feeling his diaper slightly smush against her lap underneath his pants. Yep, that was definitely full. 

“Shhhhhhhh, shhh, it’s okay now. You did good!” she told him again happily. “Eventually, you’ll be so used to pooping and peeing in your diapers, you won’t even notice or care” she told him, taking tissues from her pocket and gently wiping his tears.

“Look at Mitch and Milly! Everyone here wears and uses diapers. Heck, if it’d make you feel better, I’ll wear diapers” she told him. “But for now, let’s get you into a nice, clean one. I think that would make you feel better, wouldn’t it?” 

Lily stood, lifting Samuel with her and settling him on her hip with a mush as she curled one arm under his butt and the other around his back. She carried him over to the changing tables and laid him down on his back, letting his head rest on the padded, waterproof table covering with baby designs on it.

She placed a hand on his tummy, fingers splayed out as her other hand reached for his pants waistband “Are you ready for Miss Lily to change your little bottom?” she asked, making sure he was calm enough before starting. “Here, Honey. You don’t have to watch. Look up above you - there’s a pretty mobile” she told him, reaching out to turn it on. It began to move the dangling toys around while playing a tinkling melody. She gave Samuel a plushie to cuddle as well. “Here’s a lil friend to keep you company, Sugar”

Samuel sniffled a bit as Lily held him and wiped his tears away, he looked around and giggled a bit as she said she’d wear the protection but shook his head. As he was laid on the table looking up at the spinning toys and listening to the music he cuddled the stuffed toy nodding to her and closing his eyes.

Samuel shook his head to her offer of getting padded so she decided not to action it. But Lily would do it if it made things easier for him. 

Lily smiled when he said she could change him. “Okay” she said softly, pulling the waistband of his pants down as she removed them, taking them off and laying them aside. She gently pushed his shirt up out of the way too, then reached over and tore open one diaper tab with a small ripping noise and then the other. 

Lily casually reached for the container of wipes and plucked some out. She lowered the front of the diaper, using it to move some of the mess away from his front area. Lily began to clean him up with wipes, humming along to the soft music coming from the slowly spinning mobile. She kept dropping used wipes in the diaper pail, yanking out more and wiping him up thoroughly but still being gentle. Once she was sure his front was clean, she took his legs by the ankles and lifted his bottom, pushing his legs up to give easier access. She held her breath a bit as she worked and continued to hum softly. “Okay, let’s get rid of this old diapee. Bye bye, diapee, you served us well!” 

Lily tugged the full diaper out from under him, scooping off as much mess as she could with it and balled it up, throwing it away. She then grabbed more handfuls of wipes and cleaned up his bottom really well. Once she was sure he was sparkling clean and had gone through lots of wet wipes, she reached for a new diaper from under the change table. Lily found the box with his name on it and took out one of the diapers with colourful cartoon designs that he liked and that suited his interests. She unfolded it and smoothed it out, then lifted Samuel’s legs and bum again, laying the fresh, soft padding under him.

She grabbed baby oil and dripped a good amount on her hand and began to gently smooth it over his diaper area, getting the back, then the front. She then added plenty of sweet, clean smelling baby powder and lightly rubbed it in. Lily wiped her hands clean and dried them on her uniform, then reached to wrap the fresh diaper around the boy’s body, securely taping each tape onto the landing zone. She tugged at and fiddled with the diaper a bit to make sure it was all sitting right, the waistband was at the correct height, the fit was not too tight or too loose and the leak guards were properly placed. Once she was satisfied with her job, she pulled Samuel’s pants back on. She then used the safety strap to hold him secure while she stepped to the sink beside the change table and washed her hands well, drying them with paper towels. The soap smelled of sakura blossoms. 

Lily turned back to the padded table, removing the safety strap and scooping Sammy back into her arms. “There we go Baby, all done. You did fantastic. You were so well behaved for your diapee change. I’m very proud of you” she said, cuddling him close and swaying with him in her arms as she leaned down to place a kiss on his forehead. “Good boy. You can keep the plushie to cuddle. Would you like to play something else now? What do you like to do? Or, we can go and see what Mitch or Milly are doing. Or we can go see what Aurora and Castile are up to. Castile’s a big, soft pussy cat. He’s really nice” she told him. 

“Aurora seems like a sweet girl too. Do you want to try and make friends with her?” she asked, watching the bubble with the blue rose in it hovering above Samuel’s shoulder. It was present during the diaper change but floated overhead so as not to get in the way. “You’ll be lonely if you don’t make friends with…well, technically, your new brothers and sisters,” she said. “Since you guys are all living here now, these guys would be your family. Do you want to get to know them? I'll be with you the whole time”