LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Mitch plays with lego

Milly has a blue  billygoat  a rainbow owl  a pink toad  and two bunnys  Milly says "ones that look diffrent ones of a kinds lookings stuff  not ebery would want"

Tanya  keeps watch and keeps humming  to people with a ear for magic can hear giant voices singing with her hums  tails of  child hood exploits story's that are full of energy and joy

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily saw Mitch get some Lego out and begin playing with it. She wondered what he was making. She hoped that younger babies wouldn’t be able to choke on the pieces. She would have felt it was safer in the nursery to have Lego Duplo - the bigger sized blocks for babies and toddlers. 

She looked at Milly once more, turning her head towards her. The girl had an odd assortment of plush characters surrounding her. You didn’t normally see billygoat stuffies and blue was a surprising colour for one. Or toads. Toads and frogs were kind of similar, Lily thought. Like cousins or relatives. She looked over them all, taking them in. 

“I can see that. Those are some very different looking stuffies. It’s okay to like things that are different or even strange. My favourite is the pink toad, because I feel like he’s my cousin” she explained, giggling softly.

“Those plushies make me think of you as a witch with her familiars. Do you like that idea? Do you know what familiars are?” 

Tanya’s humming continued at the edge of her awareness, so focused was she on the kids. But it was still giving them all an energy boost.

Aurora slept peacefully from both the nice warm milk and castiles reading. She dreamt of all the fun she would be having at her new home and how fortunate she was to get out of her old living arrangements. As she slept her bladder let loosed inside of her diapee but she didn’t even stir just a content sigh as she continued to sleep.

about 20 minutes later she started to wake up full of energy as she stood up and looked around before looking down and seeing Castile.” Hi” she said before going back to her paci and sucking calmly

Lily looked at where Samuel was pointing. She got up and got the box of Lego, placing it in front of him. “Here you go” she smiled, sitting back down on the carpet with her legs criss crossed. “The good thing about Lego is they stick together, so it’s much harder to knock them over,” she commented, watching to see what the boy would make. There was a small pamphlet in the box with the new Lego bricks that gave step by step pictures with instructions on how to build different things. If Samuel was stuck for ideas, he could look through that with Lily. 

Lily heard Milly’s reply and looked towards the girl again, “Oh, well, frogs and toads are related, like we are in the same family” she explained, then realised the girl was referring to her talk about witches and familiars. “Oh! Well, hmm…how to explain? Well, a witch is a female person with magical powers. They cast magic spells, can make potions and can do all sorts of things using magic, like flying around on a broomstick” she said, trying to make it simple to understand, “Most witches have animal companions or friends that are like pets. But these pets are much smarter than normal animals and they help the witch with her tasks. They are basically the witch’s friendly helpers. Even if you don’t have magic powers you can still make believe that you’re a witch and your plushies are your familiars” she said. 

She glanced across the room to see what Mitch was making with his Lego. 

=================

Castile quietly read and watched videos at low volume while Aurora slept, using the tablet work gave him. He watched her in case she started to have a nightmare but thankfully her dreams must have been normal. At one point she gave a soft sigh and at times he even thought he saw a small smile on her face. He eventually heard the girl stirring awake so he put his tablet away and looked up when she said hi to him. Castile got to his paws with a smile and quietly unlatched the side of the crib, lowering the bars. “Hi, welcome back to the land of the waking, Sweetheart” he greeted her happily, picking her up and tidying her hair a bit with gentle touches. “Was that a good nap? You seem to have more energy now” he stated, happy that she was feeling better. “Are you ready to play some more? The other kids are still in the nursery, I think, so we can just go back there and join them. Miss Lily and Ms Tanya are there too. Let me just check your diaper”

Castile stuck two fingers in the leg hole of her onesie and diaper and felt it was a little damp but could probably hold another wetting. “Just a little wet. Not too bad. I think the diaper can take more. They make them super absorbent these days. Anyway, let’s go back!” 

Castile cleaned his fingers with a wipe from a pack of wet wipes he’d found in the nursery near the changing tables and had put in one of his uniform pockets. He then took Aurora back to the nursery and walked around to see what the other kids were doing. “We’re back, everyone. How are you all? Aurora, do you want to play with one of the other children, or do you want bubbles now?” he offered the girl, placing her down on the ground. The princess castle and other stuff they made was still set up if she wanted to go play with that too. 

Castile saw what each person was doing. Mitch was building with Legos, Milly was surrounded by various plush animals in a circle, Samuel and Lily also had Legos. And Tanya was humming a song woven with ancient magic that made people feel energised. Okay, great. With her doing that, no one else would need a nap.

Aurora giggled as Castile welcomed her back to the land of the living she watched him lower the bars and once in his arms she snuggled lovingly.” Good nap” she said in between paci sucks before listening to what he was saying and going over the options.” Pway Pway” she said before blushing as he checked her diapee. She buried her face into his fur still not used to being back in diapers without feeling the shame from her past families. She let him go about checking her diaper and soon they were harassing back to the nursery. 

once back in the nursery she looked around at what the other kids were doing and she was still pretty shy but lit up as she heard Castile say bubbles.” Bubba” she said ready to play with bubbles

Not wanting to really bother the other kids Samuel started to play with the legos stacking them and making them into a makeshift car of sorts. He looked up as Aurora and Castile came back in and he just shyed away more as more people entered. He built up a small building and looked around every once in a while to see what the others were doing.

Her giggles were cute, he thought. He was happy her nap was good. Sometimes you could wake up from them feeling more out of sorts than when you went down, wondering what time and day it was now. Maybe that was more of an adult problem. He smiled as she snuggled up to him, being adorable. He wasn’t surprised that she wanted to play more. Even adults wanted to do entertaining things in their free time. 

Castile apologised when she blushed and tried to hide while he checked her diaper. “Sorry, Hun. You’ll have to get used to diaper checks here” he told her. “It’s okay to wear and use diapers. But the carers need to check to see when they need to be changed” he informed her “We wouldn’t want you to get a rash or spring a leak” he said with amusement. 

Castile carried her back to the nursery, patting himself on the back for memorising the way and not getting lost. He’d studied the map of the mansion while Aurora slept as well. Once they were back, he let Aurora choose what she wanted to do. Her answer made him grin. 

“Bubbles? Okay, bubbles it is! Get ready…here they coooome!”

He moved back a short distance from the girl and then put his palms out and concentrated. Immediately a stream of bubbles of various sizes streamed out of his hands, floating around Aurora and spreading throughout the nursery. A sweet tutti frutti scent came with them and the bubbles shimmered with rainbow swirls in the light. The bubble solution he created was a 'no tears' version. Even if a bubble got in your eye, it wouldn’t sting. 

Castile watched to see what Aurora would do. Pop them, dance with them, try to catch one? He was curious to see if the other kids would react to them as well. "Oh no, bubbles everywheeeere! What are you gonna do?!" he playfully called out. 

=========================

Lily watched as Samuel built using Lego, seeing him make what she guessed was a car and then some kind of building (A house? Garage? Restaurant?) . He played with them like most children did, which was expected. Some kids had unique ways of doing things, like sorting the blocks into type or colour. She always found that interesting.

“That looks good, Samuel. Can you tell me about what you’re making?” she asked, curious and wanting to get him engaged and talking. She watched the blue rose bubble float just above his right shoulder as he played. She really liked Castile’s magic. Kind of an oddly specific branch to have. 

“Do you mind if I play?” she asked. Lily started to build a car with the Lego. She thought maybe they could race them or drive them around on the play mat with the roads and buildings on it. 

The frog lady heard Milly’s short reply to her explanations. “So, do you like the idea of witches with magic powers, who have familiars?” she asked Milly. “Or do you prefer to play other things with your stuffies? Maybe tea party or a teddy bears' picnic?” 

She just wanted to get the girl talking. She wasn’t trying to bother her. Just...wanted to get to know her better, find out what she liked. She wanted to build a relationship with all these kids. And she was sure Castile did too. It was their job. 

Lily saw Mitch making spaceships. “Wow, cool spaceships, Mitch! You’re good with Lego” she called to him. “Are they going to explore space and find new planets?”

Samuel ignored the question asked him and continued the build up another structure with the bricks, this one appearing like a statue of sorts but misshaped. He set it down and coughed, sniffling he wiped his nose with his sleeve and continued to build pulling more bricks out of the tub.

Lily sighed as her questions went ignored. It was going to be harder than she thought to build a bond with this child. But she wouldn’t give up. She knew it would take quite a bit of time and a lot of patience. She was immediately concerned when she saw the boy set his statue thing down and start coughing, only to sniff and wipe his runny nose on his sleeve. Seemed like the beginning of a cold.

“Are you feeling okay, Sammy? You seem like you might be coming down with a little cold” she mentioned, reaching to feel his forehead with one of her lovely cool hands. “Hmm…” she waited, trying to gauge his temperature compared to hers. She looked at Tanya, “Tanya, what do we do when a child is sick?” she asked, “Do we have a first aid kit or thermometer?”

Aurora stayed snuggled into Castile as she was checked and listened to what he said.” I sowwy” she said from behin her paci still not used to getting checked and not being in trouble afterwards. As they made it to the nursery she smiled as Castile let loose the bubbles and was amazed by them. At first she just watched all of them and enjoyed the smell but she soon found herself trying to catch and pop bubbles having quite the good time as she did so

Tanya grabs the phone and asks  for a nurse to be sent along and looks at Lily and says " the nurses station is fully stocked  , but i called for a nurse  , normally there's one on shift but we have bin short staffed"

“It’s okay. No need to say sorry” he told her. He felt anger towards her previous family for treating her badly. Poor Aurora, she deserved better than that.  

Castile stayed in one place and kept making bubbles for her, smiling, first as he watched Aurora watch the bubbles, then as she ran around and played with them. His tail raised in the air and his whiskers splayed forwards as he smiled, glad to see someone enjoying his magic bubbles. Just generating bubbles didn’t take up too much magic, so he could do it without getting tired. Other spells were more powerful. The room smelled amazing now, the sweet scent reminding him of scented kids’ toys and playtime with his own kids. Aurora looked like she was having fun, carefree and happy.

He would stop and let her take a break if she got tired or out of breath. He didn’t mind if the other kids joined in too. "Wow, you popped so many bubbles!" he called to Aurora with a grin. "You're really good at this!" 

===============

Lily saw Tanya pull out her phone and call a nurse. She didn’t think they’d need one just for something like a cold but she guessed it made sense for someone with medical knowledge to check him out.

“Oh okay. They’ll have thermometers and medicine then” she nodded, listening to Tanya.

She got up and grabbed a box of tissues from a kids' table, walking back over to kneel beside the sick kid and offering him the box, placing it on the floor next to him “Here, Sammy. When your nose is running, blow or wipe your nose on tissues, not onto your clothes or hands” she told him. “That way you don’t spread germs”

Samuel sniffled again and watched Lily and the woman that she called Tanya talk and call for a nurse. He looked at the tissue box nodding a bit and grabbed one wiping his nose before going back to playing and sneezes a few more times.

Aurora continued to catch and pop the bubbles when she heard what Castile said and smiled before toddling over to him and hugging his leg lovingly. She has never been this happy and didn’t want any of it to stop as she loved this new environment 

instead of the nurse Tanya asked for  one of the drs showed up a kind old Japanese man with a long bead and  old wood cane that's all curvy and carved to look like a  serpent dragon that's holding  a shiny orb that gritters of many colors

he is wearing a fancy silk outfit  under  a lab coat  in his bag has tong of stuff and the pockets  on his lab coat are filled with snack and treats from any where you can think of seeing Samuel  and his rose  the dr walks over and in a thick accent  says " i  am dr Wong what is wrong young one , I am here to make you better then go have Tea with Mr Balverk the one who gave you that rose  i have bin working here since  he started this place , you can call me Dr or grandpa what ever makes you feel better ,  so with that , how do you feel and how may i help?"

(( note you drive whats wrong  so note me like this and i will go with what you say is wrong ))

Tanya pays no mind to  the dr and starts to work on sewing  a plush dragon

milly keeps playing and Mitch gets  new sets of lego to build and

She watched him use the tissues as instructed. “Good boy. We can throw the tissues in the trash now” she said, going to grab a wastebasket and bring it over to him so he could toss the used tissues away. 

Lily finished building a simple and rather odd looking car with square wheels and then made a basic garage with Lego for both their cars to go in.  She saw the boy sneeze a few more times as they played. “Make sure to cover your sneeze with your elbow or sneeze and cough into tissues, Sammy” she told him. “It will stop the sickness spreading to other people. I'm sorry you're not feeling well” 

She looked around the room at all the bubbles and giggled as she popped a few that came near her. “Mmm, that tutti fruitti smell is wonderful! The bubbles are so pretty” she exclaimed, looking over at Castile, impressed at the little magic show. “He has some fun powers, doesn’t he?” she chuckled. “My powers are less noticeable. I have the abilities of a frog” she told Samuel happily. She lashed out her tongue, pretending to catch a fly. Then winked at him. "Hee hee!" 

Lily heard someone approaching, oddly sounding like they had three footsteps. When she looked up and saw the old man with the cane, it all made sense. The cane was tapping the floor like an extra leg! “Hello sir, I take it you’re here for Sammy” she said, indicating the boy next to her. 

She gave Tanya a confused glance, wondering why a doctor appeared instead of a nurse. But the woman wasn’t paying attention, busy making some kind of plushie. She looked back at the doctor, impressed by the silk clothing he wore under his coat, as well as the valuable looking staff he carried. It was probably magical. She wondered what he had in his bag; probably medical stuff. She grinned when she saw all the snacks and treats stuffed in his lab coat pockets. They must be for the kids but she kind of wanted some. Lily heard him speak after a moment. So, this was Doctor Wong, eh? He seemed pretty cool. She smiled and placed a hand lightly on Samuel’s back for reassurance, knowing meeting new people was hard for him. “He’s been coughing and sneezing and has a runny nose, Doctor. Samuel also feels overly warm; he may have a fever. I think it’s a cold” she explained, speaking up to help the boy not have to talk as much if he was nervous. 

She smiled when the doctor mentioned the blue rose. “Mr Balverk gave him that? Wow! Lucky” she said, smiling at Samuel. “He didn’t give anyone else presents” she said playfully. “You must be special” she rubbed Samuel’s back gently while they talked. She looked at Doctor Wong “He could call you Doctor Grandpa!” she said, being silly. She was trying her best to cheer Samuel up. “Oooh Sammy, look at all those yummy snacks in Dr Wong’s pockets! If you’re good and let him look at you, he might give you some” she said. 

=================

Castile was shocked that Milly and Mitch didn’t react to the pretty bubbles floating around everywhere or the nice smell. He figured the kids were enjoying the experience but were just content to keep focusing on what they were already doing. Mitch was making some impressive Lego structures from what he could see. And Milly appeared to be talking with the stuffed animals around her, moving them around as she played. The hairdo he gave her made her look super cute and Castile grinned at the sight.

The colourful cat taur watched Aurora play with his bubbles, hoping she didn’t trip over anything. The pink onesie with ruffles on the bottom plus the ribbon in her hair amped up her adorableness times a hundred. He giggled softly as he watched her having fun. Her laughter was music to his ears. Distantly, he remembered the laughter of his own children playing with the bubbles. The cat began purring when the little girl waddled over and hugged his leg. He stopped the magic and leaned down to cuddle her in return. “Aww, thanks for the cuddles, Hon. You’re sweeter than sugar plums” he smiled, still purring. "Heh, ya tired out now? Need a rest? Wanna do something else? If you want, we could play with Mitch…or Milly” he stated, pointing them out to her. “Or just go over and talk and try to make friends. I’ll be with you the whole time so it’s not scary” he promised. 

He saw the old man come in and recognised him as a doctor from the lab coat and medical bag. “Oh, wow, a doctor. I did hear that boy sneeze and sniffle before. Samuel must not be feeling well. It’s best we give him some space so the doctor can help him feel better” he explained to Aurora. “Also, we don’t want you or Mitch and Milly to catch his illness” he said as he lightly stroked her hair. Kids got sick pretty often. And in places where there were groups of them together, things tended to spread rather easily. 

Samuel looked at the gentleman approaching him and he curled up a bit as he explained he’s a doctor. He coughed and looked up at Ms. Lily as she explained to him and he tried to go back to playing.

Dr Wong takes out a small bag of  what looks to be hard candy  and hold them out to Lily and says " this should help  i make them  there a berry flavor  candy with a few things in there that should help   with no side affects and  cant over do so theres alot there  , they taste good and should help "  with a nod and wink  he walks off  and  the sound of his steps stop the moment hes out of sight ( note Castile may have smelled  many different magic herbs candy's   and the sent of a live  creature along with Dr Wong's sent  )

Aurora was about to respond to Castile when she saw the doctor guy walk in and saw all the candy he had. She watched his interaction with Samuel and just like that he was gone. She turned back to Castile and thought about what she wanted to do. She had quite a bit of fun with the bubbles. She looked around the room and saw some dolls and started to toddle over. As she made her way over she felt a rumble in her tummy and knew what that meant. She tries to ignore it for now and made her way to the dolls and plopped down and started playing with the dolls hair

Lily was confused that the doctor didn’t want to take Samuel’s temperature or check him over like most doctors would. She accepted the bag of hard medicinal candies while listening to his advice. “Oh. Thank you, doctor. So these are medicine in the form of candy? Okay. Well, I’ll make sure Sammy has some to help him feel better” she smiled, watching Dr Wong begin to walk away, seemingly confident in the medicinal candy’s ability to soothe symptoms of a cold. 

Lily opened the bag and let Samuel see the colourful hard candies inside. “Okay, which colour do you want? Dr Wong said they taste like yummy berries. They will help lower your temperature if you have one, as well as helping your sore throat, coughs and sneezes and that runny nose. Doctor Wong said so and since he’s a doctor I trust what he says. They could even be magic!~ Eat as many as you want…well, not too many. We don’t wanna run out” she said with a smile, rubbing Sammy’s back encouragingly as she waited for him to pause playing and take a medical candy. She really hoped Dr Wong wasn’t lying about them tasting good. 

==============

Castile noticed Aurora looking at the doctor. Dr Wong sure was an interesting sight to see, with those clothes and his dragon orb staff! He would have asked the old man if the other kids could have some snacks or candy but the doctor had handed Miss Lily some candy and started to leave the room before he could even make his way over to him. Castile found it odd that he disappeared as soon as his footsteps left the room, tilting his head with a raised eyebrow. He also picked up various scents of magical herbs, candies and some sort of creature he’d never smelled before. Castile inhaled, mulling over the scents with all his feline curiosity. He wanted to see Dr Wong again and ask him a bunch of questions. 

He then looked at Aurora and shrugged “I was gonna ask if he would give us some candy but he was too fast for me. Beaten by an old man! I must be so unfit!” he exclaimed, putting the back of his wrist to his forehead as he tilted his head back in exasperation and lifted one front paw. It was a dramatic pose that he hoped made her laugh. 

“Oh well, hopefully whatever he gave Miss Lily will help Sammy’s cold” he stated. “Maybe next time someone is sick, I can catch him then” he chuckled “Not that I want anyone else to get sick”

He paused to let Aurora pick what she wanted to do, seeing her look around before beelining towards a large doll house with some nice looking dolls. Castile watched the diaper waddle she made as she toddled over to it and began to play, making him smile. Since she was happily occupied for now, he decided to stroll over to talk to Tanya. 

“Hi Ms Tanya, what are you making there?” he asked her as he got her attention, “Hey, do you know anything about Doctor Wong? I smelled magic herbs, lots of candy and snacks…and a strange creature along with his own scent” he told her. “He sure is a mysterious man. Oh by the way, I met a werewolf earlier today too, in the dining room. His name is Hearndry and he told me he’s the gardener for the Northwest wing. He’s super big and shaggy and he smelled like freshly smoked, dried fish” he chuckled, “He gave me some to eat! So far everyone I’ve met has been nice here. Can’t wait to meet more of the staff”

Aurora giggled at castiles dramatic pose finding it pretty funny. She noticed Castile didn’t follow her to the doll house and was a bit happy. She loved Castile dearly but she was pretty shy when it came to filling her diaper.she went on the back half of the dollhouse which was still open and played with the dolls while she sat on her knees. She played with the dolls carefully as she felt more rumbles coming from her tummy and knew she wouldn’t be able to hold it much longer. She thought about how her other families got upset when she used her diaper that way and usually didn’t change her afterwards to teach her a lesson. While she didn’t mind being stinky the other kids in the house would always tease her for it but things were different now and she didn’t have to worry about that which made her smile as she looked over and saw Castile talking with miss Tanya. She went back to her dolls and changed the way she was sitting and that was all it took as the mushy mess started to rapidly fill her diapee along with her bladder emptying. After a few minutes she finished and sat down giggling happily as she went back to playing

Samuel looked at the different candies and trembled a bit and slowly grabbed a red one popping it in his mouth and sucking on it. It tasted like cherry and he coughed a bit before going back to playing with the tiny colorful bricks.