LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

He finished the pony, which looked very blocky and kind of silly, but with a tinge of imagination, it could definitely be a rainbow pony for the princess. Castile didn’t mind if Aurora forgot what she learned about colors and shapes he taught her. It was just entertaining to teach her things through playing. She would remember them eventually and surprise him with what she knew. It was nice to hear her giggles and know she was having fun. 

He looked at the castle she was making. She had made quite a bit of progress on it as it looked halfway done. “Your castle is looking nice, Aurora. I like the design so far” he said encouragingly. 

His sensitive cat ears pricked up when he heard a long growl coming from Aurora’s middle. He noticed her sitting down and trying to ignore it. Maybe she didn’t want to stop playing but he couldn’t let her starve either! 

“That sounded like your tummy was talking. Are you hungry? We could stop for a snack if you want” he offered. “I’m sure our blocks will be here waiting when we come back. I can take you to the dining hall. They have any food you can imagine” he informed her. “When did you last eat, Sweetheart?” he checked. “It’s not lunch time yet but we can have morning tea. Is there anything you love to eat?”

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora smiled as he praised her castle.” Tanks” she said smiling. Before listening to what he said about her tummy. She looked at the ground before hearing a snack would be fine and cheered up.” You mean it” she said happily.” Me no war since mowning” She said before thinking about food she liked.” Um pizza and cookies and yummy nanas.” She said.” Wha tea” she asked him as she stood up ready to get some food

Mr B says "Samuel you are right i am a elf  , a old one at that , when you entered this house you entered another world , this house  joins  many world we have 8 entrances  to 8 worlds  some like yours no longer have magic , so do  and the first staff i want you to meet   is  special   " since they talked and walked they have made it to where Castile was and opend the door and says " Castile i got another newcomer for you  and he has seen my ears but i think  he might  find you more interesting then some elf ears " Mr B motions Samuel  to enter the room

“Building a whole castle by yourself, that’s something not just anyone can do” he informed her playfully. Well, it was true. It took concentration and perseverance to finish something you started. Especially something like a toy castle. 

He noticed her looking at the ground as though she was going to be in trouble for being hungry. Castile felt bad for Aurora. Whoever she lived with before coming here must have been cruel to her. It was sad that she thought she’d be scolded for wanting or doing normal things. He gave a quiet sigh, then put on another smile for her when she asked if he meant it. “Sure I do. And that’s a long time since you haven’t eaten something. It’s good to snack in between meals” he said. 

He was curious about her favourite foods. His whiskers and ears pricked up when she began telling him. “Pizza and cookies are delicious! And bananas are great too. They’re a good source of energy” he agreed, picking her up with a smile. “As for tea, it’s a drink made from the leaves of a special plant. But we don’t have to have that. All right, we’ll go to the dining room together to see what they have, then come back here and play some more. They might have mini pizzas, pizza rolls, different flavours of cookies and I’m sure there will be fresh bananas”

Castile began walking towards the door when he saw it swing open and Mr Balverk stepped in, accompanied by a small boy with messy, short brown hair and light grey eyes, who stepped out from behind the tall man in the blue suit. He paused about a metre from the elven man and the newcomer, Aurora still lightly held in his arms. Castile looked at the boy curiously, glancing at Mr Balverk as he replied to him. 

“Oh, so you do! Thank you for bringing him to me. As for that, well, I’m sure you’re far more interesting than you realise, Sir. You surely have many secrets and much knowledge and experience” he told him with a soft chuckle. He then fixed his eyes upon the boy with a bright smile. 

“Well hi there, Sweetie and welcome to the House of the Lost. It’s nice to meet you. My name is Castile. I’m a cat taur, as you can probably see” he said, introducing himself as he slowly turned himself around in a circle to show Samuel his whole body. “I’m one of the new nannies here. This little girl in my arms is Aurora. We were just going to the dining room for morning snack if you wanna come with” he offered. “Then we’re coming back to this nursery to play some more. Does that sound good to you? What are your favourite foods?”

Samuel looked at the new person that Mr. B had brought him to and was trembling a bit shyly. “H…hewwo” he said nervously. When he offered to take him to the dining room for food Samuel looked up and slowly nodded as his stomach growled. “U…u…um p…pizza rolls are favorites for m…me” 

Aurora smiled from his praise happy to hear he was happy with what she made.she also lit up when he said they could have a snack and smiled up at him happily. As he lifted her up sh snuggled into him and let him talk about what was good for snacks and energy. As they made their way to the door and it swung open she got a bit startled and her bladder let loose in her diaper. She saw it was Mr.B and calmed down before giving him a wave and then she saw the boy he was with and heard that he would be joining them. She stayed snuggled against Castile as he talked to the boy and hoped he was nice like everyone else here

Mr B says " the proper title to this place IS Balverk Manner though no mater what world  we are atached to  some reasion  it gets called the house of the lost, but that aside   i figure the boy is better off in your hands  and  milly and mitch are in the  dinning hall already , and since the other kids got toys  already if you two let the nurses draw  blood later  you will get to chose a special toy, Castile  sorry to drop you in the deep end but i am a busy man and we are short staff ,  now you little  ones have a good day " Mr B walks out   but not before  putting a blue elfin  rose  in Samuel  hands  and whispers "that rose will never wilt   take care little one"

Castile noticed Aurora’s startled reflex to Mr Balverk’s entrance. Her diaper got very warm all of a sudden, alerting him to her small accident. There’s no way she would need a change after one wetting though, so he didn’t pay much mind to it. The kids were so timid and jumpy, he felt sorry for them. Hopefully they would get startled less the more they got used to living here and got to know people. This place should start to feel like home, but that would take a long time. 

He saw Aurora greet Mr B. and Samuel with a wave and thought that was pretty brave of her. Castile rubbed her back gently as he cuddled her close, trying to calm her nervous butterflies some. 

Samuel made a response to his words and Castile interacted with him. 

Castile noticed his fearful body language and trembling and knew that he was probably very shy and anxious in this new place with everything and everyone being unfamiliar. He thought he had better be gentle and kind, no sudden movements or loud noises. He didn’t want to scare the boy. He wanted to be a friend and someone he could trust and feel comfortable with. So he showed a kindly smile and spoke softly.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to be afraid. I promise I am very nice. And my fur is very soft” Castile told him, “I think you did real well to say hello to someone new like me. I’m here to help you and to be a friend, okay?” he explained, falling silent as his sensitive ears easily picked up the boy’s quiet speech about pizza rolls. “All right then! That’s two people for pizza rolls. We’ll go to the dining hall and look for them together” he said happily. 

“Would you like to ride on my back?” he offered Samuel. “I figured it’s more comfortable than walking around this place, seeing as how big it is” The cat taur gently extended his tail and looped it around Samuel, lifting him to place upon his back just behind his human torso, where Samuel could grab the material of his uniform. “Hee hee, it’s a little like riding a pony. Only this one can purr” he told Samuel. 

With both little ones on board, he turned his attention back to the tall, elven man. “Oh! Right. Of course. Balverk Manor. I’ll try to remember that” he chuckled, “I forgot the real name for a minute there. As for that, well, I’ll do my best to take good care of him, sir” he promised, 

“Milly and Mitch? I take it they’re two more kids who live here. I look forward to saying hi to them when we get to the dining room. That’s great; Samuel and Aurora might have new friends to play with” his tail swayed happily for them.

“The more the merrier, as they say. And thanks, I’ll keep that in mind for when it’s their turn to visit the nurses. I’m sure they’d enjoy picking out new toys that they get to keep and that are specially for them. Everything in the play rooms has to be shared” he said, avoiding mentioning blood being drawn and redirecting the kids’ attention to the toys they would get to pick for letting it be done. He himself found needles pretty scary so he knew it must be daunting for children even more so.

He waved a hand, politely brushing aside Mr Balverk’s apology “It’s okay, Sir. I really don’t mind. I love children and I’ll be as much help as I can. I look forward to meeting any new coworkers in the future though” 

With that, he heard the kind man wish the children a good day. Castile waited as he gave Samuel a rare blue rose and whispered something to him, then gracefully left  the room. 

“Wow, he gave you something nice” Castile said to Samuel. “Cool! I’ve never seen a rose that colour. Well, let’s go get food! Hungry tummies are waiting” 

Castile padded through the manor to the dining hall, careful not to let Samuel fall off his back. He purred softly to comfort the kids. When they reached the dining hall, delicious smells greeted them and he saw two other kids, one boy and one girl, sitting at tables with some food. 

“Would you guys like to sit in a highchair, a booster seat, or at one of the kid sized tables with kid size chairs?” he asked Aurora and Samuel. “Once you’re both sat, I’ll make you a plate. Pizza rolls, cookies and some bananas. And whatever else you want”

Samuel trembled a bit as the nanny wrapped his tail around his torso and lifted him from the ground. When he was on his back he hesitantly grabbed ahold of Castile’s uniform. As they walked Samuel looked at the blue rose that was given to him spinning it around. Samuel looked around the dining hall seeing the other two kids before looking at Castile. “H…highchair, p..pwease?” He said quietly not wanting to draw any attention.

Aurora let out a comforted coo as Carole cuddled her and rubbed her back. She let the others talk while she stayed comfy against Castile. As he told them about the pizza rolls she was excited. As they entered the dining hall aurora was amazed by the sheer size and the great smells. As Castile asked her where she wanted to sit she looked over all 3 of the options and saw a super comfy and cute looking high chair and pointed to it.” Chaiw” she said happily

Milly was in a pink high chair eating chicken wings with BBQ on them  the bib she had on was not helping  at all   and was to into  eating to notice anyone yet . Milly is small in size , light brown  curly long hair  blue eyes

Mitch  is  who's is 8 is short for his age  , short black hair  brown eyes  dark skin  wearing  a bunny footed Pj and is in a Green highchair near Milly  and is a lot bigger then her , he is eating  stir fry with chopsticks  and stops mid bite  of a large shrimp as he sees the group come in  then  , BLURTS OUT LOUD " AM I SEEING THINGS?" 

Castile heard Samuel ask for a highchair. He could feel him trembling while he sat on his back. “Okay, you can have a highchair” he agreed amicably, turning his focus on Aurora next. 

“Okay, you can sit in a highchair too!~” he smiled, strolling over to two highchairs, one pinks and purples and the other shades of blue and green. He placed Samuel into the padded seat and buckled the harness before sliding the tray into place. He then put Aurora in the highchair right next to him, sitting her on the seat and buckling the harness before also snapping her highchair tray in place.

As it turned out, the two kids were facing across the table towards Milly and Mitch in their own highchairs. He saw how messy Milly was getting with the chicken wings and chuckled. He’d have to wipe her down once she was done eating them. The small girl was covered in barbeque sauce. 

He then heard the boy next to her, Mitch, loudly ask if he was seeing things. Castile looked at him and Milly and decided to introduce himself. “Ha ha, no, you’re not seeing things. I’m perfectly real. I’m a new nanny working here. My name is Castile and I am a cat taur; one of the fantasy races from my world” he explained. “I take it you two are Milly and Mitch. It’s good to meet both of you. Milly, you seem to be enjoying those chicken wings? Are they yummy? I can help you get clean once you finish, okay? And Mitch, I’m impressed at how well you can eat with chopsticks! That stir fry looks very healthy and tasty” he said in a warm and friendly tone. 

He gestured politely towards Aurora and Samuel “These two are Aurora and Samuel, two newbies here at the Balverk Manor. They just arrived today. I hope you can all get along and make friends with each other” he said. “But for now, I’ve got to get them some food. So I’ll be back in a moment” Castile tied bibs on Aurora and Samuel. He then let Aurora and Samuel point to whatever kiddy plates they wanted and went to serve the food onto them, walking around the table. The plates had raised dividers to make sure different foods would not touch. 

Castile put pizza rolls in one section, some chewy chocolate chip cookies in another section of the plate and some chunky, chopped banana pieces in the other. He set the plates down on Aurora and Samuel’s high chair trays, along with kid’s cutlery; a knife, spoon and fork. The cutlery had plastic handles with cartoon characters on them and were small so they could fit a child’s mouth easily. “Now, what do you two want to drink? Chocolate milk, strawberry milk, any kind of juice, or maybe water or soda?”

Milly paid no mind to anything but her chicken

Mitch  took a moment to  think before saying " I bet your  farts smell worse then Milly's diaper right now  shes messy in more then one way "  Mitch had a snicker on his face knowing the big cat has to deal with two others and  Milly  , and double when she finely  notices what  Castile is.

Shawn   enters the  dinning hall , he is wearing a badge with his name and a male nurses uniform  his hat seems  to twich  a bit and  his long blue hair drapes down   he his tall and lanky  and a slight sent of snow leopard  can be  caught by Castile, he is pushing a cart and a slip that says  Kurt's order  can be seen   he passes Castile says greetings and heads to go get food to take back to Kurt

Okay, so Milly was hyper focused on her meal, that was fine. Castile would try to greet her again without scaring her once she was finished. He really didn’t want her to be scared of him. He wanted to gain the trust and friendship of the kids here, so he could be a better help to them. 

“I - ah  - what?!” He blushed at what Mitch said to him, rather taken aback by it. Of all the things to say to someone you just met! How rude and inappropriate. He guessed the boy was just testing him, teasing him, or trying to wind him up. Besides, what he said was definitely not true. 

“Mitch, that’s not a very nice thing to say at the dining table. Let's talk about something nicer. Thank you for letting me know about Milly’s diaper, though. Now that you mention it, I can definitely smell that”,' he chuckled softly, waving a hand in front of his nose as he made a slight face.  

“Don’t worry, I’ll change everyone’s diapers once we’re finished here and go back to the nursery room” he promised. “Looks like she still has a way to go with her chicken first. Barbeque wings are delicious” he smiled. Being a cat, he appreciated most kinds of meat. “Is there anything I can get you? Do you want something to drink?” he offered. 

He noticed someone new entering the room and caught a whiff of snow leopard as the other man bid him a brief word of greetings. Castile waved to the other worker with a sunny smile “Hi there! I see you’re wearing the nanny uniform. I’m Castile, and I’m also a nanny. Just met these four kiddos today” he gestured to them politely. He read the name tag “Shawn. It’s a pleasure to meet you” he said in a friendly way, going to give him his hand to shake. “Your hair is such a brilliant colour” he complimented the other man “I like it. I’m also very colourful, as you can see” he showed him with a small laugh.  

Castile noticed the slip and read it without meaning to. “Kurt, huh? Is he another child here at the manor?” he asked curiously, watching Shawn walk around the table, making up a plate of food for Kurt.

Mitch went quiet

Shawn says  " I am a Nurse  a bit Different , i  can deal with injures a and  other things needed  on the medical side  , and it seems  at lest one cats out of the bag  , i will have to ask Mr B if my hat is still needed  , but i have little time as  the person i am caring for  has some major wounds and can not leave the room there in "  Shawn  waves then says" pardon my hast "as he leaves the room

Milly plays with her chicken   not paying any attention to anything

Aurora giggled happily as she was sat in the high chair. Between the comfort of the chair and the soft squish of her diaper she was in a good mood. She let the others tak while she carefully swung and kicked her little legs in the high chair enjoying the nice breeze her legs were making. As she was having a look around the room the smell of a poopy diaper hit her nose and she looked around and saw no one getting upset yet. She knew she would get in trouble for having poopy accidents even though she couldn’t help it.she grew a bit sad and looked over to Castile and saw him asking what plate she wanted. She looked over the animals and cartoons and pointed to the bear plate that she liked and watched as he filled it with food. She was in a better Jose as the food was placed on the tray of the high chair.” Strawberry moo moo” aurora said as she was asked what she would like to drink before digging into her food with her hands the bib going to come in handy 

Aurora was such a cutie, Castile thought as he watched her in the highchair. He was glad she was feeling happy. She seemed to have plenty of energy, kicking her legs while she sat and waited for food. He then noticed her expression change, happiness fading like melting snow. She wrinkled her face a bit and then started to look worried, then sad.

Castile was trying to block out the smell too. So, Aurora noticed Milly’s messy diaper. Welp, it was gonna be hard not to with a stench like that. The poor girl probably thought she’d get in trouble if she had a poopy accident, he figured, considering how she reacted earlier when she was in a wet Pull Up. The kitty boy wasn’t upset with anyone. He’d never be mad just because of some stinky padding. Even though he didn’t enjoy the scent either.

Castile smiled at Aurora’s choice of the teddy bear plate, getting it for her straight away, along with Samuel’s. Once it was loaded up, he heard what she wanted to drink

“Aww, that’s cute. I’ll get you some strawberry moo moo” he giggled, petting her head with a smile. He grabbed a baby bottle and filled it with cold strawberry milk, putting it on her highchair tray. Castile watched her start eating, not minding that she used her hands. It was finger foods, after all. He was glad he put a bib on the kids before letting them eat. Not like you could make THAT much of a mess with cookies, pizza rolls and banana chunks, could you? "Enjoy, Sweetie. And if there's anything else you want, just let me know" 

---------------------

Castile’s feline ears pricked towards Mitch again, waiting for any kind of answer but the other had fallen silent. He wondered if he said the wrong thing. Maybe Mitch was just shy. Maybe he shouldn’t have gotten so embarrassed and shocked by the boy saying what he first said. Still, gotta discourage that kind of talk, right? How the heck was he supposed to respond to something like that anyway? He really wasn’t sure. 

----------------------

And then Shawn pointed out he was actually a nurse. Ooops! Castile felt pretty stupid once he realised their uniforms were different. Of course, Shawn was clearly a nurse now that he took a second look. 

“Oh, oh, um, right! Sorry, my mistake. Of course you’re a nurse. The uniform…I should have taken a better look. Sorry” he apologised rapidly. He was making a few mistakes on his first day. Luckily, they were small things. He did smile at Shawn’s cat pun though. “Heh heh, yeah. I can’t hide what I am... I hope Mr B. lets you ditch the cover up if that’s what you want. It’s nice to meet a fellow cat person” His face fell and he looked sympathetic for the man’s patient. “Oh…sorry to hear that. I wish them a speedy recovery. All right, bye bye then” he waved back at Shawn as the other man left. Castile sighed. 

------------------------

He glanced back at each of the kids, checking to make sure they were okay. Milly was still totally absorbed with her meal but seemed to be playing with it more than eating. “Milly, are you full?” Castile asked her.

MIlly replys not looking up " noooos  just aallmost out checkens " playing with the bones  hair now coated  enough  in BBQ she can not see past her plate  , how a kid can  be covered so bad is a mystery

Mitch eats most of his food  then says  " i want more shrimp please "

Fyi all the shrimp and crab on the bar is now empty as Shawn took it all for Kurt so more needs asked for .  

Samuel remained quiet as he was placed in his high chair and jumped at the lord outburst from Mitch covering his ears and trembling more. After it was done, he watched as Castile made his and Auroras plates bringing the plates to them. “Uh, um c…coco moo moo?” *he said very quietly not wanting to really be noticed by anyone else.

Aurora was busy eating when she saw Castile come back with bottle of her milk and grabbed it happily.” BABA” she said hugging to tightly kicking her little legs before looking to Castile” tank oo” she said face covered in banana before she happily nursed her bottle holding it with both hands

Castile could hardly believe it coming from such a small girl. She must have a good appetite, or maybe was going through a growth spurt. “You want MORE chicken, Milly? Wow, you really like that chicken, don’t you?” He laughed good naturedly. “I’ll get you some more then. Just give me a few minutes”

No point in cleaning her up if she was going to eat even more of the BBQ wings, she’d just get sauce everywhere again. Better to wait till she was done with her feast and THEN see about cleaning her. The way she spoke was adorable, though he did wonder what colour her hair was supposed to be when it wasn’t full of sticky sauce. She might need a bath. 

Castile quickly fetched Milly more BBQ chicken wings, walking over to her highchair. “Okay, here’s your chicken wings, Sweetie. I’ll just take these yucky old bones away” 

He placed the plate of fresh wings on her tray and picked up the old bones she was playing with, putting them on her used plate and taking it to put in the section for stuff that needed to be washed after throwing the gnawed bones in the trash.

================

He heard Mitch ask for more shrimp. Castile smiled at him “Sure, buddy. I’d be glad to get you more shrimp, especially since you asked so nicely. Let me go check the buffet” he said, walking over there and seeing the trays of shrimp and crab were empty.

“Ohhh no. They’re all gone!” he muttered under his breath, a bit worried. ‘No problem, I’ll just place an order for more’ Castile thought.

He put in a new order to the kitchen staff, letting them know to make a fresh batch of cooked shrimp. He then went back over to Mitch with a look of apology “I’m really sorry, mate, but it looks like there’s no more shrimp left on the self serve tables. But I placed an order for some new shrimp to the kitchen, so I hope they’ll bring more out for you soon” he explained. “Would you like a drink while you’re waiting for them?” 

=================

Castile checked back on Samuel. The kid barely made a peep since he was placed in his highchair but Castile didn’t forget he was there. He had noticed him flinch and cover his ears at Mitch's shout earlier. He guessed he didn’t like loud sounds. He seemed very sensitive.

Once he had given him his food, he caught the soft words from Samuel, feline ears able to pick it up. “Sure! One bottle of coco moo moo coming right up!” he grinned, quickly fetching a bottle of cold chocolate milk and placing it on Samuel’s tray. “There ya go, lil guy” 

===============

When Castile had given Aurora her milky ba-ba, he had chuckled at her response. Gah, she was so cute and energetic! “You’re welcome” he chirped back happily. “Lovely manners, Sweetie” Castile praised her for remembering her pleases and thank yous. Her face was covered in banana, he noticed. Maybe the kids would need a bath after they had diapers changed. And if Milly wasn’t wearing a bib, she’d probably need new clothes too. And Samuel's hair looked messy and tangled....yep, baths were gonna be necessary. Could he bathe them all together in one big tub? Or maybe he'd have to wash the girls in one tub and the boys in another. Yeah, that could work. 

((NOTE: I'm making another nanny to help out. This time, a woman. She's a froggy girl))

MR Balverk  walked to his desk  looked at  the file of waiting interviews   let out a sigh and  muttered " well  i already  hired a  taur  why not a frog  " ,then hits the intercom  and says  "Ms Barns i am ready  for the next potential hire"

since  the cat is out of the bag and the kids in the special wing will know magic is a real thing  Mr be sends a  Meggage out to the Healers message boards  that  he  is in need of one on his staff  for  short to long term care .

(open call for a healer now  magic is in )

Mitch says "ok  i have a butterbeer PLZ"

Milly still not seeing much past her hair says " thankiess " then starts to  nahm  on her new chicken making  a light sound that sounds like    NAHM

Shawn returns to kurt with his food  and helps him  shelling the crab and  helping him eat as much as kurt will allow

Lily Green was waiting somewhat nervously in the waiting area outside Mr Balverk’s office. She had come here from a nice world with a good deal of rainforests because she loved children and wanted to help out at the manor. She couldn’t have her own children but she had heaps of love to give to the orphans and hoped to become a motherly figure and a friend to them. She also loved taking care of people. It made her happy. Plus, she was excited to see other worlds while she was young. 

The frog woman’s appearance was mostly human with hints of froggishness: she had medium length hair the soothing shade of bright minty green (kept in two large buns either side of her head) with a fringe and side bangs, pale pink circles on her cheeks, warm brown eyes, pale whitish/cream skin, with a slightly sparkly sheen to it. Her lips were a pale pink and always bore a peaceful smile. She was on the shorter side, standing at 5 ft 4 in and weighing something in the normal range around 53kgs. Today she was wearing a cream coloured dress with pineapple prints on it, paired with some matching white sandals. She was also carrying a large tote bag with prints of lush, green, tropical leaves on a background with pale green stripes. Given the warm climate she came from, her wardrobe had lots of tropical themed clothing. 

Thankfully it was spring, so she was comfortable in the dress she had chosen. The secretary, Ms Barns, called Lily forwards for her interview with the owner. She stood from her chair and approached Mr Balverk’s office, stepping inside. Lily licked her lips and approached the desk, politely taking a seat in the chair facing towards Mr Balverk. She neatly crossed her legs at the ankles, propping her tote bag on her lap. 

“H-hello. I’m Lily Green. I put in an application for the nanny position here” she greeted the man with a smile. 

=============

Castile listened to Mitch’s answer. “Okay, but I’ll be giving you the kids’ version of that drink” he agreed, going to fetch a version that was made with cream soda, butterscotch syrup, butter and heavy cream. He brought it to Mitch’s highchair and placed it on the tray. “Here you go, enjoy, Kiddo” The original version of the drink was slightly alcoholic, so he went with the one geared for all ages instead. 

=============

Castile smiled towards Milly’s thanks. “You’re welcome~” he replied honestly. He was happy to get them things. He laughed softly when he saw her eating them with gusto, making adorable ‘nahm, nahm’ sounds of appreciation. Eating was one of life’s great joys, and Milly really did seem to be having a great time with her chicken wings. 

============

As soon as more shrimp appeared in the tray at the buffet, Castile headed straight over and piled a decent serving of them in a bowl for Mitch. He came back and set the plate on Mitch’s tray. “Here’s your shrimp, Cutie”

-----------------------Lily's Profile----------------------

Name: Lily Green

Role: Nanny 

Race: Frog person (looks mostly human) 

Appearance: (Based off Lily the frog from Animal Crossing) medium length hair the soothing shade of bright minty green (kept in two large buns either side of her head) with fringe and side bangs, pale pink circles on cheeks, brown eyes, pale whitish/cream skin, slightly sparkly sheen to her skin, wears tropical themed outfits or nanny uniforms with fun patterns and designs, loves jewelry that looks like rain drops and insects

Other: amphibious, can breathe underwater, hands can become sticky at will so she can adhere to and climb surfaces, tongue can stretch out like a frog’s, can jump high, can make frog sounds. Came from a rainforest area of her world which was nice and peaceful. Good swimmer, doesn’t handle the cold too well. Her parents run a tropical resort hotel in the rainforest but she wanted to leave to help out in Balverk Manor as she adores children but can’t have any of her own.

1382166333_LilytheFrog.png.fc95d31c4b34ac57bacabccfb915674a.png325653447_Lilystote.jpg.9062268f35b0e29322bca2e68c66fa1a.jpg

Samuel ate the food on his plate getting a little bit on his face. He watched as Castile put a bottle of chocolate milk on his tray. “T…t…tank ou” He took it slowly and started to drink the milk that was given to him keeping his eyes on his food.