LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Aurora nodded and giggled happily as she was lifted. She looked around for the new employee.” It nice here” she asked kinda shyly not wanting to upset anyone on this new place like she felt she did in her last few foster homes

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cat taur looked shocked at what the goblin said. He didn’t mean to offend him. “Oh! No, not at all! I’m sorry if that’s what I implied. I didn’t mean to offend you, sir. I was just trying to be very specific in what I wanted, as I wasn’t sure what’s available here” he replied, shifting paws a bit uncomfortably. 

“Sorry, I’ll be more careful how I word things. My apologies for the misunderstanding” he continued with a slight bashful aura. “T-thanks for getting my uniforms done so quickly, sir” 

Little did he know he would be needing these outfits right away. As the first outfit was finished and floated off to the side, his tablet chimed from within his duffle bag. Castile unzipped it and grabbed the tablet to check his messages. “Oh I’ve been summoned!” he exclaimed in surprise. “I guess I’ll have to wear that first uniform you made me right now” he said, quicklyputting it back on, along with the paw booties. 

His cat ears absorbed the noise from the speaker. It was Mr Balverk’s voice. He glanced at Vince, “Thanks again, Vince. I’d better be going then” he waved as he approached the wall panel behind him. 

He headed over to the purple door straight away and went through it. Good thing he got his uniform already.

Castile looked around and slowly padded over to Mr Balverk, who was holding a small girl in his arms who smelled like she had a wet diaper. He maintained a little bit of distance so as to not scare the child as he quietly introduced himself. 

“H…Hello there. I’m Castile. I’m one of the new nannies here” he greeted softly with a gentle smile and a raised hand. “I’m…well, I’m a cat taur. As you can see. Half human and half feline” he spread his arms out, gesturing to himself, then turned around slowly in a circle and posed a bit to show himself off to the child. “Ta-da!” 

The fur of his feline body was pastel rainbow hues, swirled like the pattern of a soap bubble. His human half had pale peach skin, a pair of feline type eyes that were pink and green, big soft cat ears atop his head, some whiskers on his cheeks, cat fangs, and his pastel rainbow hair was tied back in a neat ponytail with bangs softly falling around his face. He looked colourful and soft and had a kind and welcoming look on his face. He began purring softly as he looked at the small girl “It’s very nice to meet you, little one. Do you have a name?”

He looked at Mr Balverk, "Is there anything you'd like me to do, sir?" 

Aurora saw someone or rather something come out of the purple door. As it moved closer she was a bit superseded by its appearance. As Castile introduced himself aurora loved the way he looked and his clothes. She giggled happily as he twirled and showed himself.” Pretty kitty” she said clapping. As he asked for her name she smiled” me aurora” she said happy to meet the cat taur 

Mr Balverk says "Castile i think this little one might like you to carry her"

once Aurora is passed to Castile  Mr B leads the way to the nursery and says"  I normally do not  take care of the Kids and the rest of the staff seem to be  occupied"

Castile nodded at the man's request. "Certainly, I'd be happy to" he replied with a pleasant aura. He didn't know his way around yet, so he was grateful to Mr Balverk for deciding to lead him to his new work area. It wouldn't do to get lost. 

Castile smiled when the young girl giggled at his little display. A faint blush tinged the cat taur's face when she called him a pretty kitty and clapped her hands. He chuckled and grinned brightly, waving his tail in a playful response. 

"Why thank you, sweetie heart! You are very pretty too". He continued to purr softly, giving a small bow for the compliment. When she told him her name, he loved the sound of it "Aurora...that's such a beautiful name. I''ll be sure to remember it" he promised with a small wink. Should be easy enough, since she was the only child he'd met so far. 

"Oh..." Castile heard Mr Balverk and stepped forwards, reaching out to gently take the small child from the manor's owner as she was passed to him, "Sure. Come here, cutie. It's okay..."

He held her lightly in his arms, against the clean material of his new work uniform, snuggling her a little. The arm that was supporting her bottom and thighs registered the sensation of some squishy padding underneath her clothes, confirming the fact she indeed was a bit soggy. Castile didn't care. However, he would like to get her changed so she didn't end up with a rash, or spring a leak.

He began to follow Mr Balverk through the manor, looking at everything along the way so he'd remember his bearings. When they reached the nursery, he stopped and looked around at the pastel coloured play land. 

"Wooow....What a lovely nursery! It looks so fun!" he exclaimed, impressed by all the toys and the childish design of the room.

He looked at Mr Balverk once more when the man spoke. "That's okay, sir. I'm happy to watch over Aurora for you while you get back to work. I'm sure you have many things to do. If there's anything specific you want me to know for my shift tonight before you leave, I'm all ears" he said, playfully wiggling his large fluffy ears at the man, mostly to make the girl giggle some more.

"Though I think the first point of order would be to get the little missy some fresh underwear. She seems to have been visited by that mischievous sog monster" he joked with a smille, giving Aurora's side a light tickle. 

Aurora  smiled at Castile as he wav d his tail and bowed. As he complimented her name and winked she clapped happily.” Tank you” she said before being passed over to him for him to carry her. As she was in his arms she snuggled into him letting out a soft cop and sigh from sheer comfort and feeling safe with him.

as they walked through the manner she was amazed at all the different rooms and areas there was. Up on making it to the nursery she smiled seeing al the toys and the overall room.” Me wike” she said ecstatically. As he made the comment about being all ears aurora saw his big fluffy ears move and giggled happily.

aurora was happy until she heard him talk about her pull-up but heard the word undies and knew that meant she would be going into panties again and how it led to people being upset with her about accidents. She shook her head clearly upset before the tickles got to her and led to more giggles 

Castile was already growing fond of the warm little person in his arms. Thanks to her, he remembered holding his own little ones, 5 and 3, their soft fur and tiny purrs. He felt a sudden burst of happiness as he thought of them. Though humans were easier to hold than baby cat taurs, certainly. He felt protective and caring towards Aurora too. He wanted to make sure she was safe and happy here. Hopefully there would be other children to play with. He didn't want her to be lonely. 

The girl had nice manners, thanking him for the compliment. She must have been taught by someone. “You’re very welcome,” he replied. 

He noticed her looking around the manor as they were led through to the nursery; she seemed just as curious as he was.

“Maybe we’ll get to explore this place and see what’s in some of those other rooms at some point. I’ve always loved exploring other people’s places, even though that's nosy” he confessed with a small laugh. “It’s like peeking through a window into their lives, getting a story from the surroundings. Everyone’s home and lifestyle is different. It’s fun to see how others live” 

He laughed softly again when Aurora proclaimed her liking for the nursery. “Me too! Doesn’t it look great? I’m sure we can have lots of fun here. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you don’t get bored. It's my job!” he promised with a cheerful grin and a nod. His tail swished playfully. He beamed when she giggled about his ears. He liked making her laugh. 

Her smile faded at his comment about new underwear and he realised he must have upset her. And even though he got her to lighten up again, it was only because he tickled her. She had shaken her head and looked unhappy. Little did he know, she thought he meant panties. But he actually called them ‘underwear’ to be polite and not embarrass her.

“Oh, do you not like changes, Aurora? It’s okay. I know you have to stop playing but it’s only for a short moment, and then you can go back to playing. I’ll make it real quick” he said, taking her to one of the padded changing tables. “We have to change it, otherwise you’ll get a rash, or start leaking” 

He gently laid her down and moved her clothing out of the way to get a look at her padding. “Aha, you have Pull Ups! But just as I thought; they’re full and leaking. Well we had better kiss these goodbye! So, would you like some new Pull Ups, or a diaper?” he asked her, giving her a choice.

“By the state of these training panties, I don’t think you’re ready for big girl panties yet, Honey”. He gently pinned her to the table with a hand on her belly so she couldn’t roll off or fall. 

Aurora was comfortable with Castile naturally being more of a snuggly person. As he talked about doing some exploring she nodded always liking seeing her new surroundings and meeting new people even if she was a bit shy.

the little girl was more than ready to play as they talked over the nursery and how fun it would be. But as the tickling stopped and the talk about changes came back she become upset knowing he wouldn’t be happy with her having had an accident like all the people from the families that adopted her before. Tears started to fall from her eyes as she was laid down. She listened to him talk about the state of her pull-up but when he died her if he wanted another pull up or a diaper and she looked up at him confused.” No mad” she asked before hearing the next statement he said. She knew she wasn’t ready for panties or pull-ups and missed the comfort she had from her diapers. Through tear stricken face she looked up at Castile.” Diapee?  She said before her thumb entered her mouth trying to calm her self down. She didn’t know why he wasn’t upset about her having a accident in her pull-up 

Mr Balverk says " i will leave you  with her and  once they have time the other staff will say hi  as far as  diapers little one  most if not all the kids in this wing have chose diapers over anything elce  and  no mater how old you get  you are welcome to stay in diapers  no one will judge you here infact  this wing is for those who need more time to grow up"

Mr B  whispers in Castile  ear " box says new admission tablets   get one   follow the instructions and have her answer as much as shes able   a room will be prepped for her based on her  and  anything she requests  that we do not have in stock  will  be ordered and gotten within a week  and temp stuff will be in place till it shows up "

Castile, being so new and all, wasn’t familiar with the layout of the manor, nor its many rooms. He’d read there were 10 different play rooms(!) in the text guide on his tablet, which was kind of mind boggling. He hadn’t seen the Lego room or the Dress Ups/Role Play room or the TV and gaming rooms that the other kids had been in earlier. Maybe he and Aurora would discover them together.

He still had the round pink duffle bag casually slung over one shoulder with his meager belongings inside. He’d have to put it somewhere so he could pick it up later. He spotted a shelf and put it above the changing tables. Didn’t need to be carrying that around while he and the tiny miss were playing. Though he decided to take out the 3 dot keycard and his iPad and put them in his uniform pockets. He had no idea what to call the odd clothing. It was kind of like something a pony would wear - a smock or a drapery. It had pockets in the front and sides too! 

Speaking of the little miss; Aurora was clearly eager to play but something about the change was upsetting her. He wasn’t sure why she was crying. “Hey, you look pretty sad there. Is everything all right?” he asked with concern, grabbing a tissue to wipe her tears. “Are you scared of being changed by someone new? It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be fine. I promise I’m nice…and I’m great at changes! Huh, you look confused though” 

Castile blinked in surprise when she asked why he wasn’t mad. “What? Mad?” he put a hand to his chest in mild shock as he gasped, “No, of course not, sweetie! I’m not angry at you in the least. There’s nothing to be mad about” he said with a smile, patting her head affectionately. “I’d NEVER be angry at you for that” He paused, smiling as she asked for a diaper. “Diapee? Sure thing, princess!” Castile picked one with bright colours and fairies decorating it, cheerfully showing it to her “How about this?”  

As he tore the sides of her Pull Up open and began to clean her up with wet wipes, he wondered and just had to ask. 

“Did other people get mad when you used your Pull Up? I’m sorry to hear that. Well, you don’t have to worry about that with me. I don’t mind at all. That’s what Pull Ups and diapers are made for. I never get mad at anyone for having accidents, even in big kid panties. They are called accidents for a reason” he told her. 

He listened to Mr Balverk as he continued to clean Aurora up with gentle touches, tossing out the soaked Pull Up before rubbing on scented baby oil then shaking on some white powder and lightly rubbing it in, making her smell like a baby.

"Sure, I'd be glad to meet the other staff, sir. Oh yes, I read that in the guidebook on my tablet. See, Aurora? What Mr Balverk says! Diapers are totally normal here. Anyone can wear them and nobody gets mad~" he reassured her. "Does that make you feel better?" 

He washed his hands at the small sink beside the changing table then picked the small girl back up. "There. Now you're all ready to play" he said as he booped her nose. His fingernails had purple tinted polish on them with flecks of glitter and tiny stars. His ears twitched as the tall man leaned down to whisper to him "Uh...okay" he said, following the instructions. He grabbed a tablet from the box that said 'New Admissions' then sat down at a kids table shaped like a red apple to go through the questions with her.

"Wow, you hear that, Aurora? You're gonna get your very own room! Won't that be nice? Now, just tell me everything you want in your new room. I'll put it in this tablet so the workers can make your room how you want it" He felt excited for her.  "You want...a toddler bed, a bassinette, or a crib?" he asked, showing her the pictures on the tablet. "Select one by tapping the picture you want"

And on it went, asking what walls, floor, bedding, furniture and decorations she wanted to make her room feel unique to her. Castile let Aurora tap the pictures of each thing, helping her to understand by reading out the questions. 

Finally, they were done. "Good job, Aurora" Castile praised her. "You wanna see what there is to play with in here now?" 

Aurora was still a bit fussy as she laid on the changing table as Castile out his things away. As he came back and wiped her tears she looked up at him. She shook her head not worried about who was changing her but more about then getting upset. As he told her he wasn’t mad or wouldn’t get upset she started to calm down, a few small sniffles were still audible but for the most part she was ok. She giggled at his head pats and when he showed her the diaper she clapped happily.

when he asked her if other people got upset about her using her pull ups she nodded knowing how some of the other families acted when she did. As he talked about how he wouldn’t do that she smiled up at him lovingly. She giggled happily as the powder and lotion was applied it tickling a bit before she heard me balverk say she was fine not getting potty trained yet and was relaxed by the statement. As the diaper was taped on she smiled at the comfort it brought her being back in soft padding and sighed fully relaxed. She watched as Castile washed his hands and came back and lifted her up and giggled at him boooinf her Jose before hugging him and giving him a kiss on his cheek.” Tank oo” she said lovingly as she snuggled into him.

she was happy to hear that she would be getting her own room and as they sat down and he asked her what she wanted with pictures she went through the process. She picked the crib, walls with a soft pink color, a nice fluffy rug for the flooring,  bedding adorned with hearts and stars, some furniture they would need like a rocking chair and a comfy changing table like the one they had just used and some princess decorations. She smiled up at him as they finished” Aw done” she said before hearing what Castile said about playing Amos nodded happily before toddling over to some of the toys having no problem going about in just a top and her diaper. She made it halfway before turning to look at Castile again and toddling back over to him.” Pway wif me?” She asked looking up at him smiling

((I was Googling toddler rooms in daycares, as well as toddler and baby toys. Feel free to do the same and use an image of what you want Aurora to play with/do)) 

Castile didn’t leave the table to put the bag away. He merely lifted the bag to one of the high shelves above it, putting a few items in his uniform pockets before he did so. He wouldn’t leave a child unattended on a high surface without supervision (in case they rolled off). If he had to move away for any reason, he’d use the safety strap the table came with. Thankfully, the small sink was at the end of the table, right next to it, so he was still nearby when he washed his hands. It was important to have clean hands in a place like this. 

He was glad to know that Aurora didn’t mind being changed by someone new. Some kids were really shy and wouldn’t trust or feel comfortable with strangers straight away. It was easier on both parties when it went smoothly like this instead of becoming a battle. He didn’t wanna cause her any additional stress. Castile was happy that she liked the fairy diaper and mentally patted himself on the back for his choice. Most little girls loved fairies, mermaids, unicorns and such. There were so many diaper designs here, he just kind of went on a hunch with what she might like. 

The cat taur was sad to learn that people would get mad at the poor girl for something she couldn’t control. Those jerks! She must have had a rough time before finally coming to the manor. He knew most, if not all, kids that ended up here had been through traumatic events. He just hoped he could make her days here happy and carefree. He was here to make a new life for himself but also for the kids in his care. Mr Balverk’s words definitely had a soothing effect on Aurora. Castile was grateful to the man for what he said since it really helped her. It was a pretty cool lifestyle they had here, Castile thought. 

Castile beamed when Aurora gave him a hug and kiss in thanks for changing her. “No problem! You’re welcome, any time, Sweetheart” he said happily. She seemed so much happier being put back in a diaper. Amazing that something that simple brought so much peace and joy. 

They soon sat together, picking out her new room on the tablet. Castile enjoyed seeing how it all began to come together in his mind’s eye. ‘You have good taste, Aurora. Your princess room is going to be so pretty when it’s all done up’, he thought. 

He pressed ‘send’ once the form was completed, putting the tablet back in the box. Now it was playtime! Castile sat and watched the little one explore the toy and game-filled nursery, curling his tail against his side as he kept an eye on her. 

Thankfully, it was a sunny day so she was warm enough in just her t-shirt and a diaper. The light came in through the windows, making the room bright and airy. When Aurora came back over to him, Castile smiled and nodded, gracefully rising to his paws 

“Sure! What do you wanna play?” he asked her. “There’s a lot here. Building blocks, a doll house, picture books, or do you want to pick a specific toy to play with? I could make us a bubble balloon to toss around if you want. Or maybe a stream of bubbles to chase and pop”

EDIT: This is the kind of diaper he put on Aurora. I forgot to attach the images last time. ? 

Fairies 2 3.jpg

Fairies 2.png

Fairies.jpg

aurora thought for a moment and was really just happy that someone would play with her. She looked around the room for a bit before pointing at the blocks.” Bwocks” she asked him not knowing what he likes to play and not wanting to bore him. She waited for his reaction but thought about what he said about the bubbles.” Bubbles sound fun” she said smiling not wanting him to grow bored from playing with her.

Castile looked at the wooden blocks. Painted in bright colors, they came in different shapes and sizes. “Okay. That looks fun” he replied, slowly strolling over to them and sitting down with his front paws folded neatly under him. He smiled as he pulled the handle on the cart full of blocks, moving it into an open space where Aurora had plenty of room to spread out and build. 

“Do you know your shapes and colors yet, Sweetie?” he asked her. “Okay, well, how about we play with the blocks first and then bubbles after? Does that sound good?” he smiled, the end of his tail lightly waving upon the soft carpet. He was content to do whatever the little miss wanted. He didn't get bored easily. Castile was a creative person with lots of patience. 

“Okay, what shall we build? How about a princess castle? And a playground for the princess. I could make her a carriage and pony too” he suggested. “If you lay the blocks on their sides, you can make pictures with them too,” he pointed out to her, expanding her knowledge of how to play. "Maybe you can tell me what else to build for the princess. A rocket ship and a train might let her travel the world" 

Samuel approached the house nervously, he had read about this place, and wanting to try being a abdl he sought it out. It wasn’t easy to find but eventually he did, looking up at the large house he stepped up to the front door and knocked with a trembling hand.

Aurora toddle dover to the blocks with Castile plopping down on her soft padded bottom. As he poured out the blocks she was ready to play. She listened to hi masjid she knew her colors and shapes and she wasn’t too sure so she shook her head. She clapped as he talked about playing with the bubbles when they were done with the blocks and nodded happy with the plan.

aurora listened to Castile talk about what they could do with the blocks and was happy with the choice.” Castle” she said before going about grabbing what she thought she would need.” Me make wand for pwincess” she said as she went about starting the castle and the wand

Mr Balverk opens the door and looks Samuel over getting a good look trying to figure out there age and says " hello how may i help you  young one "

(Samuel please describe self )

Mr Balverk is  in his usual blue suit is ans tall with silver hair and blue eyes

Samuel looked down and his short brown hair is kinda wild, not being washed or combed in days. The light made his gray eyes appear silver. He only stood around 4’8” due to a rare birth defect and had tanned skin. “U…u…um yes sir, I…I was looking for the House of the Lost? Sorry if I’m bothering you, if this isn’t it can you p..please point me in the right direction?” Kinda timid and shy, he never once looked up at the man just looking at his faded jeans and red shirt.

(Sorry, I’ve never done anything like this before)

Mr Balverk Says " this is Balverk manner though many call it  the house of the lost , I am Mr Balverk  the  owner of this  place , if you will folow me i will take you to where you need to go  , a few questions first do you wear diapers? , and do you belive in myths "

Mr B  motions Samuel to follow as he speaks  and starts to walk down  the long halls

Samuel followed behind the man slowly looking around as he entered the house. “U…um I wanna try w…wearing them, as for m…myths, I believe in them yes. Wh.l,why ask?” Samuel kept his head down and eyes on the floor only looking at the man’s feet to know where to go 

Castile saw her shake her head to his question. “That’s okay, we can learn them by playing with these blocks” he said, “They are all different shapes and colours!” 

He ran his hands through the blocks, making them rattle woodenly. He was enjoying this. Castile smiled happily when she clapped for the bubbles after. “Wow, you really like bubbles, don’t you? Hee hee, I’m happy! I like making them for people. You never know where they’re going to float, or when they're gonna pop!” 

Aurora seemed to accept his list of ideas for how to play and what to make. He just wanted to help jumpstart her imagination. “Great! I can’t wait to see how your castle turns out. And a magic wand is a fantastic idea. Magic is wonderful” he said, picking up a small, blue, square block 

“”I’m making a pony for the princess. This block is blue. And the shape is a square. But since it’s three dimensional, we also call this a cube” he told her, placing four cubes on the ground, then adding one more to each of them. 

He then picked up a rectangle that was green “This one is green. Like the grass, and leaves on trees. This one is a long shape, like the square. You can think of it as a square that got streeeeeetched out” he spread his arms wide to demonstrate something elongating. 

“It’s called - a rectangle” he revealed, wobbling it to and fro in his hand with a chuckle. He laid the rectangle on the square blocks, “It’s going to be the horse’s body” It was gonna be quite a stubby looking horse. Maybe he should have made the legs longer.  He watched Aurora build the castle and the wand while he slowly built together the block pony in different colours. He had to balance some blocks on top of others for the head and tail. He used two small triangle ones atop the head for the ears.

aurora listened as Castile went over the colors and shapes giggling about as he was pretty animate with the way he explained everything. She was having quite a bit of fun between what Castile was teaching her and building the castle. She was halfway through building the castle when her tummy let out a loud gurgle. She hasn’t eaten since early that morning before they set out for the long car ride to the manor. She sat down and hoped Castile didn’t hear her tummy. During her first stay with a family she was only about 2 but the family had quite a few kids and the mother believed in 3 scheduled meals nothing more and if you so much as asked you would get in trouble so she didn’t want to get in trouble so she sat down and watched him build the pony. She looked around the room and was happy here and even had someone that was nice enough to play with her.

Mr Balverk knowing full well with his newest staff  hiding the  nature of this place from the kids in the special wing was not going to happen  pulls back his  longish hair  to show his pointed ears kneels and says " ok little one  i have new staff who  can not hide  who they are just by long hair like mine  do Ye see my ears  any idea what that may mean " after a pause  waits for Samuel answer with a kind look on his face