LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

The cat taur read through the handbook first before anything else, memorising the main rules. He was glad of the ‘no judgement’ rule, certainly. Hopefully no one would give him any trouble due to his appearance. 

He was also interested to find out that kids of every age here wore diapers or similar, but didn’t have a problem with it. He didn’t mind changing diapers and in fact had plenty of practice since he used to have little kids. He thought it was cute. It reminded him of them. The kids here must have been through a lot. Many of them probably regressed due to trauma. 

After that, he clicked on the ‘My Apartment’ app to see what it had in store. Castile browsed the free furniture as well as the ones you had to pay for, the end of his tail waving slowly as he pondered over his choices. His apartment didn’t have much in it, so he clicked on a large sofa and two big soft chairs for the living room that were in the ‘free’ section. They were kind of ugly and plain but they were better than nothing and hey; free stuff! After that, he added a standing mirror, a simple low table for the kitchen and some large floor cushions. More comfortable than standing or trying to fit his body onto a normal chair, or chairs that had been pushed together. All of it was free stuff, though fairly worn, used, or just not very nice looking. Castile didn’t care. He had very little money after using what he got from selling the abandoned village’s remaining livestock and using some of it to purchase a duffle bag, clothes and personal grooming items. 

Still, the furniture that did cost money grabbed his interest even more. He added a bunch of things to his wish list - a big round bed with mosquito nets, a crystal chandelier (it’d make rainbows round the room when the light from the windows hit it), a nicer sofa and chairs with a coffee table, a nicer kitchen table and pretty, thick floor cushions, a nice desk, two bookshelves, a giant cat tower, an in ground bath shaped like a soft swirl, a bigger toilet, TV and table, and some boxy storage units. He figured if there was anything else he thought of, he could come back to the app later. 

Castile closed the app and tapped on the ‘House Secrets’ one, curious to see what it held. His pink and green eyes went wide. “No way, there are 50 gates and portals into this place?!” he said aloud in surprise. “And some of them lead to different lands, huh? So….they adopt kids from other worlds too, maybe” He kept reading and stopped at a photo of a familiar face. “Hey, isn’t that the owner; Mr Balverk? What’s different about him?” he said, spotting the pointed ears quickly. “Ohh, the ears. I see” he wiggled his own ears playfully with a smile. Castile then recalled something he’d seen as he was walking along the road that led up to the manor - he’d seen 6 graves, covered in flowers. Were they for kids who had died here? Maybe this app would tell him. Or he could ask someone discreetly later on. This app WAS labelled ‘secrets’ after all, so he knew he had to keep everything he read from it completely confidential. 

He moved on to the part about key cards. Checking his, he saw it had 3 dots. “So I can’t go into any places that require a two dot key card. Fair enough” he said. The part about foot washing robots freaked him out a little and he wondered where to get socks or booties to fit his giant cat paws. His stomach panged with hunger as he read the bit about where to get free food and what times, then saw he had a tailor’s appointment in 4 hours. He could get socks and booties commissioned then!  What kind of uniform would he need? Hmm. 

With all the new info bouncing around in his brain, Castile decided to leave the apartment and go to the staff cafeteria to get something to eat. He grabbed his duffle bag and slung it over one shoulder then tossed in the tablet, apartment key, map, 3 dot keycard and his wallet with a bank card, just in case he had to pay for something. He grabbed his ID on a lanyard, looping that over his neck.

Castile entered the manor, looking around a bit anxiously for ‘foot washing robots’. Following his keen sense of smell, he made his way into the cafeteria, trying to ignore the stares of any others. He went to the serving counter and looked up at the menu. Steak and veggies with a side of chips sounded nice right now. Then again, so did a baked stuffed potato with all the toppings. Or some marinated pork ribs. The problem with his kind of body was that it had one large stomach, and it took a large portion of food to fill it, and to replenish his magical energy stores. He’d probably eat 2-3 times as much as a normal human male. He’d mostly been using bubble magic to hunt fish or small animals the past few weeks, so he was rather famished and a bit underweight.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see the   new staff  one of the cooks  comes out  tall looks like a young man  his chefs hat is over his ears  blond hair from what little poked out the hat green eyes  says " well  seems old man finely hired some one that wont just blend in , well there big bud we   got ya  and  good thing your paws are clean , those robots  look fun , haha  well  i  can get you hooked up on food  new hires tend to be given more during there first week  " eyes Castile up and down " as most can be thin"

he motions to another chef who brings a cart  full  of  plates of different stuff  loads a near by table  waves then is gone

Lyn  says " oh thankfully you have come "

Castile was glad that someone came out from the kitchen to help him. He gave a polite smile, so the tips of his feline fangs barely showed. He didn't want others to be scared of him. He was a kind and gentle soul. His whiskers fanned out gently, a positive greeting. 

A tall young man with blonde hair and green eyes approached the counter. The chef's hat told him this was one of the cooks at the cafeteria. He glanced at the man's ears for a brief moment, wondering if the tips were pointy and thus, hidden from view. Castile chuckled in a self deprecating manner as the young man addressed him, scratching the back of his head bashfully.

"Heh heh, you might be right there. I do kinda stand out. Ah, thanks a lot. I appreciate it. I'm somewhat peckish" he said about the food; a massive understatement. "Oh, yes! They're clean; I wiped my paws on the doormat as I left my apartment" he said, "I'm a little nervous about those robots. Kinda worried that they'll tickle my feet"

He thought he'd look pretty silly giggling and dancing away from foot washing robots. Didn't want people to think he was an oddball. He licked his lips as the man promised him food, swallowing as his mouth watered. It'd been a while since he had a proper warm meal. He did blush when the man mentioned new hires being thin, shifting under his gaze. He was looking a bit underweight. But he was sure he'd regain mass with plenty of rest, good food, and the chance to heal and find happiness once more. 

As he was reminded of the reason he came here, his eyes looked sad for a small moment but it quickly faded as he affixed a neutral expression, following another cook with a laden cart to the table. His lower haunches sat down, wrapping his tail close around them so as not to trip anyone walking around. He looked eagerly at the food as it was loaded onto the table. "Oh my, thank you so much, this all looks delicious" he said, rubbing his hands together in glee. 

Castile took a napkin and tucked it into his pink shirt collar, then took up a knife and fork, slid a plate towards him and began to eat fast but polite. He had good manners. He would set a good example for the kids. As he ate, he wondered when he was going to get to meet the kiddos and what they'd be like. Castile thought maybe they'd like to pet his soft fur. He could blow bubbles for them to chase, maybe give them rides on his back.

Miguel giggled as he continued to play with his stuffies. He noticed a rocking horse style tauntaun next to his crib. He crawled over to it, his diaper crinkling as he did. 

"I wanna wide it mommy." He said to Lyn pointing to the rocking horse.

Lyn says" go for it sweets "

none of the workers seem  to  surprised with Castile

Castile  gets the scent of a  Wolf  entering the room   but only sees a big man  with a fur coat  after a moment it looks like the coat wags a tail as a coworker  greets him  , but it was not the coat  the boots hes wearing  hides   hes walking digigrade  his tag labels him a gardener for the North west wing . the mans face has a huge beard  and his  gray hair is supper shaggy  , pleasant blue eyes. a second scent can be smelled from him freshly smoked  and dried fish .

Castile began to relax as he feasted, glancing around at the other staff sprinkled around the cafeteria. No one was staring at him or giving him odd looks, which put him much more at ease. He began to hope that he'd be accepted and liked here. He didn't need everyone to be his friend, just to live in peace with each other and help one another in a professional manner. 

Castile finished his first plate and began to chow down on the second, putting the first one neatly aside. He smiled as his tastebuds thanked him and his belly began to feel satisfied. They had some amazing cooks at this place. The kids here must be well fed. Such a thought shifted his inner reflections to an image of his young ones practicing their hunting skills. His little girl bringing him a leaf proudly in her mouth with her head held high. His son bringing him a toy kite that had been tangled in a tree. He sighed, closing his eyes as his heart ached for their loss. 

A new scent entered his nose, rather strongly shaking him out of his reverie. Castile's eyes flickered open instantly and he turned his head towards the source of the scent. "Huh...?" Wolf. The man that had just enterred the room smelled intensely of wolf. The pastel rainbow cat taur couldn't help studying the man curiously. He was big, tall, and - did that fur coat just wag a tail? His boots made heavy falls upon the floor. Another staff member greeted the man casually so he must be a regular here. Castile narrowed his eyes to get a better view and spotted a tag that spelled 'Gardener'- Northwest Wing. 

Ohh, so there were gardens in the northwest wing then. Good to know. He didn't know if he had access to that area. Castile continued to eat more cautiously, taking medium sized bites and quietly chewing as he tried not to stare too much. That guy had a huge beard and shaggy hair. He certainly looked very wolfish, even in a humanised form. Castile guessed he could be a shapeshifter, a la werewolf style. He wanted to be sure to get on this guy's good side and be on friendly terms with him. Castile was a little afraid of canine races. His cat instincts caused this fear but he could override them once he got to know someone well enough and trusted them. Another scent was mingled with the man's wolf smell though...something familiar and enticing. Castile paused to take a drink to clear his senses, then inhaled slowly. "Mmm...smoked fish" he murmured with a lick of his lips. 

He glanced down at the now empty second plate as he polished off the last piece and got up to walk over to the man. "Uhh...um...excuse me. I - I'm new here and I just saw you come in. You're one of the workers at the manor, yes? My name's Castile. I got accepted for a nanny position here. I thought I'd introduce myself to the other staff slowly but surely" he smiled, shifting his paws a little nervously but making every effort to appear friendly. "You seem...like someone who knows what it's like to be different here. I was thinking we might get along" he smiled. "Also, you smell like smoked fish!" he blurted out accidentally. Oops. Yep, he definitely wanted to know about those fish. 

the Wolf says " relax cat ya want to see the shaggy me have visit my area  and as far as the fish i just smoked a bunch " pulls out a small bag and hands Castile the bag witch has 1/2 lbs of dried fish " help yer self   fishing's good on the north pond  ,now be mindful  of who you draw attention to  not every one   minds being noticed , me  i am Hearndrry , and don try spell it , i  use Henry on tags bu it not right "

Castile took a breath and let it out slowly, forcing himself to relax and fight back the illogical fear triggered by the man's scent and appearance. He didn't know which area Hearndry usually stayed around. "Okay, which area of the manor do you usually work in?" he asked, taking it as an invitation to visit. "I might drop by some day just to say hi. Oh, and that makes sense about the fish smell" he chuckled, licking his lips. 

Castile took the bag that was handed to him and grinned, "Wow, thanks! I didn't expect a gift. Thank you!" he said happily, tucking the bag into his duffle bag with the other stuff. "I'll have to remember that about the north pond. If it's okay to try fishing there" He sombered again when Hearndry reminded him to be careful around others. "Oh. Sure. I guess there are people who'd like to stay undercover for whatever reasons. For me, I can't hide what I am, so I'm used to being noticed" he chuckled softly. His ears swivelled towards the man as he told him his name. "Hearndry. Hm. That's different. I won't try to spell it!" He laughed a little. "Well, I'll just call you Henry too then. That's easier. Say, do you mind showing me around the manor? I'd like to make sure I don't get lost when I'm taking care of the little ones tonight" 

Hearndrry Says "Sorry  there but   the gardens in the north end need  alot of work  alot of food comes from there  though more commes from the  green house , but what i tend grows wild    and if you  like your wits   if you visit do not pass the  rows of purple flowers  past them is a plant make a  flower cat like you high as a kite , makes good medication but  only wolfs can tend it   and once done tendeing have to shower  , so  i am always clean  , but i yammer  on  , only   place to realy avoid is  halls you see shimmer   thats a warning  your not spose to be there  only magic folk see it    most of those area are human only   well i need to eat  and you might  check in with the storage house  if you find your board they pay for extra work and  as you have  a special rear that   might alow you to carry more   , you may find  it pays well "

after a moment  he waves bye and  gets in line for food

Castile listened to Hearndry carefully, taking note of everything he said. He tilted his head slightly as he wondered why the gardens were allowed to grow wild instead of being neatly tamed. Maybe because they didn’t have a gardener before. “Oh, home grown food is the best” he smiled, recalling the farm he used to run with his wife. He blinked, “Oh, that glass building I saw when I was walking up to the manor must be the greenhouse” his eyes widened at the mention of losing his wits to some plant. “Avoid the purple flowers - got it” Though….why did that sound so tempting? Being high as a kite, he could forget all his pain and sadness there. No, no. He was here to find a new family to love and care for. He couldn’t do that. He shook his head as he dispelled the thought. 

“I’ll remember it’s a good medication in case any of the children fall ill during my care. It’s good that you keep clean. I wouldn’t want to get a whiff of that plant and go loopy” he giggled. “Okay, thank you for telling me that. I will avoid places that have shimmering areas. Don’t wanna scare the humans…” he tugged on his sleeve cuff bashfully. He hated when people saw him and ran and screamed. It always made such a scene. He coughed and blushed at the mention of his ‘special rear’. “Er…you can just call it my cat body. Special rear sounds a bit odd” he laughed. “All right. Well, have a good meal, gardener Henry. I’ll finish up here and go check out that storage house” 

He waved goodbye and went back to the table, sitting to devour his last plate of food, gulp the rest of his drink and eat a few side dishes. The trolley was emptied. Castile covered some quiet burps and licked his lips clean. He then took the map from his duffle bag and studied it, pinpointing the storage area. Castile started walking over there and when he reached it, he waved and called out a greeting, holding up his ID card to show the staff there. “Hi! I’m here to see if you have any work. I’m a new nanny for the night shift but a man named Henry told me I might find some extra jobs here”

• 3 weeks later...

once in the storage area  Castile had got the attention of the foreman who was  a small looking but intimidating man   in a blue jumpsuit and hard hat  huge mu-stash and glasses he says " yes yes  get a hard hat  (points to a wall with hard hats and a clock in device that you tap  the id to to clock in) and clock in   we have a pallet harness that will fit on you back  we can then load you up and you can run stuff from the different gates to here we get  mail and supplys from  almost every gate the more you   get moved in a day the more pay you get "

Lyn helps Miguel and ajusts the seat so he can stay on better

Castile looked at the hard hats. It didn’t look like any would fit him without crushing his cat ears uncomfortably against his head. “Oh, I’ll just make myself a hard hat. One moment” He summoned a large bubble from his palms and it wobbled in the air, floating over to his head. The bubble shaped itself into a clear hat around his head and cat ears, then with a snap of Castile’s fingers, it solidified. It was still clear but impenetrable by normal means. This would protect his head from falling objects and hard surfaces. “There we go, a little bit of bubble magic with a hardening spell. I’ll leave the hard hat here after I’m done, so if I come back, I can wear it again” he said to the foreman. He could hear well enough through the bubble magic and still move his ears if he wanted. The hardened yet flexible material moved with them. Anything that hit this helmet would bounce off. Unless it was some kind of negating magic that hit it.

Castile walked to the clock-in device and swiped the staff ID card he was wearing on the lanyard round his neck. Something beeped and a green light showed. “Looks like I’m clocked in” he told the foreman. “Now where’s this pallet harness? Oh. I see it!” he hurried over and let the pallet harness be put on his cat body by the other workers. “All right, I’m ready. I’ll go to the gates to collect mail and supplies for you” he gave the man a playful salute and off he went.

Castile jogged to the first gate and got a load of supplies, bringing them back to the warehouse as quickly as he could without running. Once the pallet on his back was unloaded by others, he headed to the next gate and got mail and more packages, then back to the warehouse. He’d make sure not to wear himself out. He had to be ready to mind kids on the night shift so he couldn’t be tired for that. Castile made as many trips to the different gates and back to the warehouse as he could over three and a half hours. He looked curiously at all the stuff the manor was getting. There were all different kinds of things.

once he clocks out The phone Castile was given chirps as a message received " money has bin deposited to your work account "

his balance was $1000  for his days work  as it was his first time  they 2X  for his first  extra days work

a note  reads " extra work pays  for the fist time  doing this you have bin given 2X your days work"

as Castile shows for his appointment with the tailor  the tailor says " well this is a first" 

the Tailor looks like a small old man at first then a slight shimmer and a old goblin is reviled and says " no hiding you   my orders are to fit you not hide you  good thing  you start tomorrow  it will take time  to fit you  for everything" he waves his hand and a needle with thread comes to him " thankfully i do not have to hide so it will go faster but given your size , well there many fun patterns your allowed to wear the cut and style are  to be the same  just adaped to your shape  questions?"

Castile clocked out with his ID staff card, sighing in relief now that he could relax for a while. His new tablet pinged.

Castile took it out of the pink duffle bag and looked at it. It was a reminder to visit the tailor to get his uniforms and clothing made up. "Oh, right; the tailor! I almost forgot" he said, glad for the reminder. "Well I had better head over there now"

He then got another ping on the tablet and his eyes widened in surprise as he quickly read the messages. "A THOUSAND!...ahem!" Castile lowered his voice, "A thousand dollars for three and a half hours of work?!" his voice squeaked in disbelief and glee, "Woohoo! That's amazing!" he pumped a fist in the air as he did a little happy dance on his paws. He couldn't hide the big grin on his face. That was more money than he'd had in a long time. He felt so good for doing the extra work now. He knew it'd disappear fast from the expenses he currently had but he was still glad he did it. 

Anyway, right...he had to go to the tailor. No more dilly dallying! 

Castile studied his new map of the grounds and manor and found where to go. He arrived at the tailor and combed his fingers through his ponytail and bangs, tidying up his hat hair from working earlier before stepping into the tailor's shop and calling out a hello. He blushed lightly at the tailor's first words to him, giving a small chuckle "Heh...yeah, I know I kind of stand out" he joked, fidgeting slightly as he put his tablet and map away in his bag. "Guess you don't see many cat taurs round these parts" 

The young adult slowly moved closer to the old man, catching a glimpse of his goblin form through the enchantment upon him "Oh. You're one of the fantasy folk too. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about it" he promised. "I know some like to remain hidden and that's fine with me" he smiled gently. 

He chuckled again at the man's words "You're right indeed; I really can't hide what I am, no matter how hard I try. Even with enchantments, it gets tricky. I'm sorry if I'm providing a bit of a challenge for you, but I thank you for helping to make me some nanny uniforms, all the same. Or, attempting to" he laughed good naturedly as he bowed his head at the goblin. 

"Oh, I start tomorrow? I thought it was tonight. Must have forgotten. Well like you said, at least that gives you time to make the uniforms" he stated. "Where would you like me to stand to get measurements?" 

He watched the man summon a needle and thread then listened to him speak. "Oh, that's good. Sure, you don't have to hide around me. I'm trustworthy" he said, holding up a hand as he placed one over his heart.

"As for what I can wear. Um..." he looked himself over, "Would that just be shirts and hats on my human torso, or do I have to cover my feline half as well? I can wear underpants and pants if I really have to. And what do the uniforms look like here? Or can we wear what we want, so long as we keep to a dress code?" 

Castile wore any kind of tops on his human body (shirts, t-shirts, hoodies, singlets etc.), but for his cat body, he usually left it plain. After all, his fur was very pretty; juicy pastel colours like a soap bubble's rainbows. And his 'boy parts' so to speak, were hidden by his legs, tail and fur. But if they wanted him to cover up, he'd comply. 

the goblin Grinned and says " it will look famine  i warn you,  butt your not security i cant cover you in  bullet resistant armor   , so  having a sort of  drapery that has places  to carry things will do nicely  ," ( a tape measure   dose it thing getting measurements   on Castile  the goblin  displays a number of playful fabrics  then says ) " the staff you will be working with  are no stranger to magic , Mr B is the oldest being here , the hose of the lost  seems like a new thing to many but i have worked her 150 years and i will be here alot longer , now  is  that nerves  or you normally  keep that back right paw at that odd angle?? , i can have your shoes  help fix that if so"

Castile was confused by the remark about armour. "No. That wouldn't be much help. I want to be soft and cuddly, not intimidating" he commented, "A sort of drapery with pockets, eh? Like, a dress? It does sound funny but I'm fine with that. Whatever I have to wear so I can work with the children" he agreed. 

Maybe if he looked silly in his uniforms, it would make the kids laugh. He liked the playful fabrics the goblin showed him and picked out different types. He stayed still so the tape measure could get accurate measurements. He was being so careful not to move that he was a bit stiff. "Well that's good. I plan to use a little bit of my bubble magic to entertain the kids and even help me care for them. I'm glad that won't shock the other staff members" he said "Though I won't go overboard with it. Hmm, I did wonder how old Mr B was when I met him today. I really couldn't tell" he smiled, "I respect him though. He seems like a good man. And this place has no doubt helped many people. I'm sure it's changed a lot over the years. It seems very modernised these days though. It's kind of fun to imagine what it was like 150 years ago. Oh, sorry. It's just nerves. I'll move my paw for you" he said, moving his paw to a better position. 

"Can I have cushioned booties with non-slip bottoms? That will let me be on my paws for hours without them getting sore, and the non-slip soles would make sure I don't slip on wet surfaces like when there's a spilled drink, or giving kids a bath or taking them to the pool for a swim". 

Aurora was a dropped of in front of the mansion. The 4 year old girl looked up amazed by the sheer size and beauty of the house. She looked to he lady that was dropping her here as she watched her get the few things she had out of her car. After 3 failed adoptions for various reasons her handler figured this would be the best place to put her.

aurora was dressed in a pink top and a black skirt. A soaked pull-up under the skirt easily visible. She got her stuffed lynx from the lady and watched her ring the doorbell. If the outside of the house was this nice she couldn’t wait to see the inside 

the goblin sneers " you think me  new at this "  once he had all he needed Castile was shrouded in fabric whirling around him folloed by " first ones done now take it off " the fabric drifts to the side to reveal Castile fist outfit indoor shoes included

a slender tall man  in a nice blue suit  blue eyes silver hair opens the door and leans down and says "hello little one "

he holds out one had to the lady for the papers  and the other hand to greet the young girl

Aurora watched as the door opened and she saw the tall man. She was a bit scared at first a bit of pee spurring into her soaked pull-up and slightly running down her leg from leaking. As the man for lower and greeted her she smiled. 

“ hi” she said still a bit nervous but reached out to take his hand with her free hand, the other gripping her lynx tight

the lady smiled and handed the man aurora papers and mouthed a thank you to the man 

Mr Balverk says with a smile "i am the owner of this manner  Mr Balverk but you may call me Mr B ,  your papers seem in order so would you like to walk or me carry you as this is a big place  ,( thinks of something) now to think  you like cats right?" ( with his free hand taps on a tablet  and sends a msg with a  chirp)

befor Castile can think to get his current  outfit changed   i page over the speaker  come in  annoying the tailor

Castile pleas report to mannor main gate south have  Vince send you though the purple door

the tailor says " yes my names Vince and the door ya need  is behind  you"

a pannle in the wall shifts and   a door looks like it gos into the other end of the mannor  and would put him  12 ft from where Mr B is standing

Aurora smiled up at Mr.B before shyly saying.

” Up”

she said always enjoying being carried. She looked around the big place and saw how nice it was compared to the few homes she was in before. She came to when she was asked if she liked cats.

”I wike kitties lots”

she said happily showing him her stuffed lynx

Mr B says " in my place things are special  and   i have a  new employee  i think you will be  perfect to meet first  "

MR B leans down and picks up Aurora up  papers in a pocket  steps inside with her  and waits for  the beep of the purple door .