LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diaper Lover Life Habit

I have loved being in cloth diapers and plastic pants since childhood.  I was disabled as a child and cloth diapers in plastic pants are a warm, soft, pleasure that I wear bed and in private. I love wearing nothing but a double cloth diapers, plastic panties and a T-shirt, when I have the privacy. I know that there is a good chance that will one day be discover by family. I will keep the discussion simple. I wear because the are a sexual release and comfort. Have any of you been caught in diapers? What was your answer when asked why you wear? I also have thought a lot about waring cloth diapers under my clothes. I have had mornings when, I did not want to take the cloth diapers and plastic pants off because I was comfortable and it felt wonderful. I can not wear around family because they would give me grieve over the fact, I was wearing cloth diapers as under clothing  so, I keep my habit quit for now. I will cloth diapers and plastic pants under my clothes soon when, I move into my own place. Have any of you had trouble from anyone when wearing in public? What did you say when asked why you had cloth diapers on under your clothes? I am trying to figure out how to ease into wearing full time.  How did this start for you? I am l trying to embrace my being a diaper lover. 

It’s obvious that I have never met your family, however I wear around my family all of the time as well as to work and around people all day long.  BELIEVE me no one will notice you are wearing a diaper,  providing you don’t crinkle when you walk or mess your pants!

I can sympathize. I don't think I crinkle when I walk. And I have worn a cloth diaper and plastic pants under my jeans, and no one noticed. I haven't had the nerve to mess my diaper under my clothing. I'm not sure if anyone would smell it. So I don't risk that.

I wear cloth diapers and plastc pants 24/7/365. I wear cloth because they are better for my skin. I am urinary incontinent and switched to cloth several years ago. I was getting rashes from wearing disposables. I do keep a few disposable diapers on hand just in case but I can't remember the last time I used one. I wear contour diapers during the day and they don't have as much bulk as regular adult prefolds. I have been wearing these for years and nobody has said anything to me. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/20/2021 at 12:20 AM, Clothdiaperman said:

I do not go in my diapers. Thank you for your input. I will wear in private. I crackle sometimes when I walk.

...yep, same here. May wet once or twice in a few month's or so. Never mess.

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky as a child .I got to be put in thick Pampers and also put in plastic pants. I always have to put both on. I feel somethings missing if only wearing a diaper. As far as crinkle i love it. I always love to hear that subtle crinkle as I walk, feels so childish. Theres many that want quiet diapers. I will find the noisiest ones and wear those. 

• 3 months later...
On 11/30/2021 at 3:30 PM, MikeDJ said:

I was lucky as a child .I got to be put in thick Pampers and also put in plastic pants. I always have to put both on. I feel somethings missing if only wearing a diaper. As far as crinkle i love it. I always love to hear that subtle crinkle as I walk, feels so childish. Theres many that want quiet diapers. I will find the noisiest ones and wear those. 

Yes the noise is very nice. Can’t see the point of wearing plastic panties over a disposable as once it starts leaking the panties won’t absorb anything, I wear pin on cloth nappies over my disposable and plastic panties over them if the disposable leaks the cloth nappy absorbs the over flow and my plastic panties stop it from transferring to my pants plus the clean up is so much easier if you mess your nappies 

On 9/20/2021 at 9:52 AM, Clothdiaperman said:

I have loved being in cloth diapers and plastic pants since childhood.  I was disabled as a child and cloth diapers in plastic pants are a warm, soft, pleasure that I wear bed and in private. I love wearing nothing but a double cloth diapers, plastic panties and a T-shirt, when I have the privacy. I know that there is a good chance that will one day be discover by family. I will keep the discussion simple. I wear because the are a sexual release and comfort. Have any of you been caught in diapers? What was your answer when asked why you wear? I also have thought a lot about waring cloth diapers under my clothes. I have had mornings when, I did not want to take the cloth diapers and plastic pants off because I was comfortable and it felt wonderful. I can not wear around family because they would give me grieve over the fact, I was wearing cloth diapers as under clothing  so, I keep my habit quit for now. I will cloth diapers and plastic pants under my clothes soon when, I move into my own place. Have any of you had trouble from anyone when wearing in public? What did you say when asked why you had cloth diapers on under your clothes? I am trying to figure out how to ease into wearing full time.  How did this start for you? I am l trying to embrace my being a diaper lover. 

Nobody will ask you . People see my nappies and plastic panties sticking out my shorts leg all the time especially if you have to bend over plus there is no mistaking a diaperd bottom 

What I wear would be quite noticable if I were not in full cirlce skirts, and I do wet it just like a little girl who would be in that kind of diaper would. They were originally made to go for 12 hours easily  and comfortably without needing to be changed, from 8 PM to 8 AM for a 5 year old. or for an afternoon, 12 to 5 PM, on a girl up to 8 or for a long trip. Making a cloth diaper, one wants a good deal of extra capacity, either in case you cannot change at the appointed time, or if one eats or drinks something that promotes wetting, like tea. And with girls, there is no need to worry about diaper bulge so why not go for broke. Another place where you would want a high capacity diaper is a children's home where those who needed diapers could go for a long time thus not needing too much attention from the small staff by needing to be changed every 4 or so hours