LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Multiple diaper references in Big Bang Theory

Babyqtboy

So I am binging Big Bang Theory and have noticed almost every episode mentions diapers, someone peeing their pants, being a big baby or some other subtle reference an ABDL would catch. Season 8 episode 10 Bernadette tells Penny her dress looks like she is wearing a saggy diaper. In another Episode Raj is getting ready to watch a horror movie with his new girlfriend and she casually says “I was a nanny for 3 years if you need me to change your diaper”. Most are not that obvious but I wonder if there a writer on the show who is ABDL?

• Like 1

I love TBBT. Yes, tons of AB and diaper references. The horror movie one you mentioned is adorable. Here are a couple more of my favorites:

I remember Amy saying Sheldon smelled baby powder. Sheldon said it was talc. Then she said he was "like a sexy toddler."

https://www.quotes.net/mquote/884695

Another time they were buying tickets for Comic Con. Sheldon told raj to wear a diaper to avoid bathroom breaks.

1 hour ago, safeandhappy said:

I love TBBT. Yes, tons of AB and diaper references. The horror movie one you mentioned is adorable. Here are a couple more of my favorites:

I remember Amy saying Sheldon smelled baby powder. Sheldon said it was talc. Then she said he was "like a sexy toddler."

https://www.quotes.net/mquote/884695

Another time they were buying tickets for Comic Con. Sheldon told raj to wear a diaper to avoid bathroom breaks.

There was also the episode where Amy said she was distracted because Sheldon had put on extra baby powder. And another episode where Bernadette and Raj were comparing Howard to a baby and Raj left saying Howard needed a diaper change

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2021 at 1:26 PM, Babyqtboy said:

There was also the episode where Amy said she was distracted because Sheldon had put on extra baby powder. And another episode where Bernadette and Raj were comparing Howard to a baby and Raj left saying Howard needed a diaper change

Found the episode where Amy said that. Season 8 episode 9 at 10 minutes in.