LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

tranquility diapers and ABDL

So i have done lots of surveys for different diaper company's  over the last 20 years and this is the first time that tranquility diapers co. has ask about ABDL I wonder if they are looking at a new market or might get in to some new cool stuff?

tranquility.JPG

• Like 1

I remember years ago when Proctor & Gamble got all wigged out when they found out AB’s and DL’s were wearing their Attends.  I believe this is why they sold it off to Paper Pak.  In addition the Vermont Country Store stopped selling their wooden hairbrush because spanks loved to use it. Tranquility may just believe a sale is a sale no matter where it comes from, (Smart). I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

They're certainly not blind to the amount of ABDL brands out there.  Likely trying to expand their marketing base without alienating their core users somehow.  I really believe that us ABDL's have drastically improved the performance of adult diapers with our choices in diapers.

I tried tranquility products (ATN....long time ago) and wasn't really impressed. Yeah they are a medical product, but performance was ho hum....

They might be looking for another "market" but I wonder if they have improved thier products and have something to offer, more than what they currently carry... ?? 

These guys didn't seem to think much of them either( older review....but still valid I believe)

• Like 1