LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poo...poo and poo. Anyone else who had Labor Day full of poo?

It really was a nice holiday here at Labor Day. I walked from my house deck and wanted to take out my boat. Perfect weather. Sunny, no humidity, calm and 80 degrees. I was wearing my usual 24/7 Confidry disposable over 2 pull-on cloth diapers (Kins-Babykins) and plastic pants. Kinda thick? Yeah, I guess. But that's what I usually wear. At home and even in public. (I love Nullo) Like always, I just wear very baggy shorts and a triple size long fishing shirt. 

I had changed from Sunday evening and had put on some clean and fresh diapers. I woke up Monday with just slightly wet but no way saturated. I had been doing some  supper "fiber loading" (double large spoon psyllium husk ~ each dosage every 4 -5 hours) since Thursday. I kept fiber loading until Sunday night. A had a couple loads Friday, Saturday and a few on Sunday. They were pretty big and actually kinda semi-firm. I'd been taking some Hydrocodone 3's for my knee that has been really bothering me from a lot of golfing. I used them for about 5 days. It did constipate from the drug. The poo's were big but firm. As you can imagine I was really bloated. 

I woke up on Monday and felt that usual urgency. I didn't take any Hydrocodone since Sunday late afternoon. I went outside and sat out the house deck with my coffee, the sun rising into a perfect day. It didn't take more than 15 minutes when I felt that extreme pressure. Sitting in my chair I leaned back with my feet on a stool. Eventually I felt a massive poo slowly pushed out into my diapers. There was so much pressure I didn't have to push but the poo was so firm it just slowed everything. And I never pushed or strained. But the pressure was so strong it just came out all by itself. I was so full and it was really slow it must have taken maybe 25 or 30 seconds. The relief was perfect. Then I went back to the house and to my bedroom. I laid into my bed face down and finally released a slow and warm wetting. The pee spread into the front of my diapers. I didn't want that huge turd to get mushy. Surprisingly I still felt full but no urgency. My diapers were warm and I could feel that very firm bulge.

I got up and waddled around the backyard and watering my flowers. Then I laid down at my deck and took a little nap for a couple of hours. Latter on I got up and I could feel that urgency hit again. Not as as intense but still strong. One neighbor over the fence was getting his boat out for some fishing. Nice guy. His boat is right next to mine here in the bay. Just a perfect kind of day. About an hour later and looking at my laptop, I realized the growing pressure was getting stronger. I didn't want to load my diapers just yet. I decided to take out my own boat. I waddled up to my boat deck and carried a few cold beers. Uncovered my boat, got everything ready and shoved off. I moved out into the bay about a 1/2 mile. I settled myself under the sun-cover, leaned back and raised my knees over the bench. All that activity got me feeling even more uncomfortable. Bloated, pressured and completely full. I had been holding back since later that morning. Normally without all that Hydrocodone I probably would have had at least 4 or 5 loads since yesterday night. Now I was really uncomfortable. And I it was only a matter of time. Usually I would just let the poo come out whenever it came. But that day I'd been holding back for almost 8 hours. By 4 PM I was at the last end for me. I finally let go and without pushing out it came. It was like I was actually incontinent. Uncontrolled. No straining or stopping. It just came out, loose and free. A mighty surge began with a gigantic and semi-firm poo for maybe a slow 10 seconds and then it became semi-soft for 5 more seconds. The poo spread up around my nuts and then spread up into my unit. And it kept coming. That monstrous poo just filled my diapers. It must have been a 30 second slow but powerful surge. I'd never had to push. It just kept filling that warm and soft enormous pile of poo. I took a long breath and relaxed. Jesus. A few minutes later I got up and I could feel the sagging weight of that unbelievable load of poo. I moved up to the cockpit and got the boat running back toward the house. It felt like I was sitting in a very big pillow of poo. I landed the boat and waddled back up to my house. I settled into my lounge chair and watched some tennis at the US Open. 

Later that evening I had another gigantic poo. It was completely slow, warm and soft.  I never even had to push. By then I was full of poo, front and back. I could feel tingling chills through out my crotch. And then I had a jerking poogasm. Yikes. Later that night i finally went out to my bedroom. Too tired for changing. Tuesday morning I eventually changed out my wet and poopy diapers. That load must have been a 10 pounder. I took I nice shower and ended up airing out my skin for a while. So tonight it's Wednesday evening and I'm back on diapers again. And having but normal fiber loading. Anyone else had a great Labor Day holiday? And of course, poo...poo and poo? Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time. 

It didn't take more than 15 minutesIt didn

• Like 2

That’s not special on Labor Day in my life . I have very little sensation and constant obstipation, with little sensation there is no warning or urgency sensation for my body to do anything .

I take a daily prescription regimen, it overrides my bodies   Ability to retain and replaces it with inability to retain , the medication gives urgency to use a toilet if your nerves function ,either way if you ignore it or don’t feel it , it gets working harder and sooner rather than later takes any control you may have away and diaper filling happens .

4-5 X’s a day for me regardless of diet , it controls frequency, consistency and volume.

label says 3+ soft formed stools per day , a diaper has a lot more resistance than a water filled toilet. 

at least it’s job security for my aides to keep me fed , watered and changed. Been diapered 2 decades for bladder incontinence before requiring bowel containment , fortunately there was no needing to accept or reject diapers as that was already my underwear. 

On 9/8/2021 at 10:40 PM, diaperjack101 said:

It really was a nice holiday here at Labor Day. I walked from my house deck and wanted to take out my boat. Perfect weather. Sunny, no humidity, calm and 80 degrees. I was wearing my usual 24/7 Confidry disposable over 2 pull-on cloth diapers (Kins-Babykins) and plastic pants. Kinda thick? Yeah, I guess. But that's what I usually wear. At home and even in public. (I love Nullo) Like always, I just wear very baggy shorts and a triple size long fishing shirt. 

I had changed from Sunday evening and had put on some clean and fresh diapers. I woke up Monday with just slightly wet but no way saturated. I had been doing some  supper "fiber loading" (double large spoon psyllium husk ~ each dosage every 4 -5 hours) since Thursday. I kept fiber loading until Sunday night. A had a couple loads Friday, Saturday and a few on Sunday. They were pretty big and actually kinda semi-firm. I'd been taking some Hydrocodone 3's for my knee that has been really bothering me from a lot of golfing. I used them for about 5 days. It did constipate from the drug. The poo's were big but firm. As you can imagine I was really bloated. 

I woke up on Monday and felt that usual urgency. I didn't take any Hydrocodone since Sunday late afternoon. I went outside and sat out the house deck with my coffee, the sun rising into a perfect day. It didn't take more than 15 minutes when I felt that extreme pressure. Sitting in my chair I leaned back with my feet on a stool. Eventually I felt a massive poo slowly pushed out into my diapers. There was so much pressure I didn't have to push but the poo was so firm it just slowed everything. And I never pushed or strained. But the pressure was so strong it just came out all by itself. I was so full and it was really slow it must have taken maybe 25 or 30 seconds. The relief was perfect. Then I went back to the house and to my bedroom. I laid into my bed face down and finally released a slow and warm wetting. The pee spread into the front of my diapers. I didn't want that huge turd to get mushy. Surprisingly I still felt full but no urgency. My diapers were warm and I could feel that very firm bulge.

I got up and waddled around the backyard and watering my flowers. Then I laid down at my deck and took a little nap for a couple of hours. Latter on I got up and I could feel that urgency hit again. Not as as intense but still strong. One neighbor over the fence was getting his boat out for some fishing. Nice guy. His boat is right next to mine here in the bay. Just a perfect kind of day. About an hour later and looking at my laptop, I realized the growing pressure was getting stronger. I didn't want to load my diapers just yet. I decided to take out my own boat. I waddled up to my boat deck and carried a few cold beers. Uncovered my boat, got everything ready and shoved off. I moved out into the bay about a 1/2 mile. I settled myself under the sun-cover, leaned back and raised my knees over the bench. All that activity got me feeling even more uncomfortable. Bloated, pressured and completely full. I had been holding back since later that morning. Normally without all that Hydrocodone I probably would have had at least 4 or 5 loads since yesterday night. Now I was really uncomfortable. And I it was only a matter of time. Usually I would just let the poo come out whenever it came. But that day I'd been holding back for almost 8 hours. By 4 PM I was at the last end for me. I finally let go and without pushing out it came. It was like I was actually incontinent. Uncontrolled. No straining or stopping. It just came out, loose and free. A mighty surge began with a gigantic and semi-firm poo for maybe a slow 10 seconds and then it became semi-soft for 5 more seconds. The poo spread up around my nuts and then spread up into my unit. And it kept coming. That monstrous poo just filled my diapers. It must have been a 30 second slow but powerful surge. I'd never had to push. It just kept filling that warm and soft enormous pile of poo. I took a long breath and relaxed. Jesus. A few minutes later I got up and I could feel the sagging weight of that unbelievable load of poo. I moved up to the cockpit and got the boat running back toward the house. It felt like I was sitting in a very big pillow of poo. I landed the boat and waddled back up to my house. I settled into my lounge chair and watched some tennis at the US Open. 

Later that evening I had another gigantic poo. It was completely slow, warm and soft.  I never even had to push. By then I was full of poo, front and back. I could feel tingling chills through out my crotch. And then I had a jerking poogasm. Yikes. Later that night i finally went out to my bedroom. Too tired for changing. Tuesday morning I eventually changed out my wet and poopy diapers. That load must have been a 10 pounder. I took I nice shower and ended up airing out my skin for a while. So tonight it's Wednesday evening and I'm back on diapers again. And having but normal fiber loading. Anyone else had a great Labor Day holiday? And of course, poo...poo and poo? Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time. 

It didn't take more than 15 minutesIt didn

Wow.   That had to be absolutely amazing. 

Yes, it was amazing. Just about 36+ hours. If you're jealous, fiber and hydrocodone really works. Surprisingly, my diapers were saturated but I never leaked. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1