LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your favorite lullaby?

Little Cub Pants

I was on YouTube the other day and I was listening to lullabies. So that got me thinking,? what's your favorite lullaby? For me personally I like, Hush little Baby don't say a word and Twinkle twinkle little Star!??☺️????❤️

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't have a favourite lullaby per se. For me it's not about the what but rather about the who and the how. I love any lullaby when sung by my Daddy as He strokes my hair and holds me tightly against His chest.

Even if I wasn't a huge fan of a certain lullaby, hearing it sung by my Daddy and smelling his scent just makes it my favorite. Nothing quite like a loving partner to make everything better ??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Honestly, I don't have a favourite lullaby per se. For me it's not about the what but rather about the who and the how. I love any lullaby when sung by my Daddy as He strokes my hair and holds me tightly against His chest.

Even if I wasn't a huge fan of a certain lullaby, hearing it sung by my Daddy and smelling his scent just makes it my favorite. Nothing quite like a loving partner to make everything better ??

I know what you mean buddy, Daddies are the best!???☺️?❤️ Daddies also feel very good when they hold you in their arms. You're right there's nothing quite like it!??❤️☺️ Especially when they wrap you up like a burrito and hold you tight! Pure heaven on Earth!????☺️????❤️? it's even better if they're an Twink.???❤️

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Pamperbum_uk said:

There are some very good Disney lullaby CDs that people should check out....

Oh yeah for sure! When I was younger I didn't really like Disney movies, but now I appreciate them for what they are.? They're actually very entertaining!?☺️????❤️

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Brahms' "Wiegenlied" ("Lullaby") for voice and piano, Op. 49, No. 4 (1868). I heard it when I was a little kid, like everyone else. When I grew up and became a trained musician, I got to sing it. I used to think it was cloying and silly, but now, for me, it kind of links the comforting parts of my childhood and the comforting parts of my adulthood.

"You Are My Sunshine" also has a special place in my heart. It's not really my favourite lullaby; it was sung to me as a lullaby when I was a kid, but these days I use it to express affection and love to other adults to whom I am very close.

• Like 1