LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depressed again though I will get over it.

45 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I am depressed today as I got in a fight with the boss at work today.  And coming this Sat I am handing her my 2 weeks notice I am done with this bullshit with this company!  Long story about this company.

Wow really?! It must be pretty bad then. I'd love to hear it if you're willing to tell me. I'm all ears buddy!? And what was the fight about?? I'm interested to hear it.? I think this story is going to be very entertaining!?☺️? Fire away!??

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your rotten day but remember  that you have friends here. It may not be the same as talking to someone in person but it’s still a safe place to get support.  Many of us have had bouts of depression at sometime in our lives an I am no stranger to it myself. Remember thr Simon and Garfunkel song, “Hello darkness my old friend.”  My best advise to you is talk it up. Obviously we don’t know where or what you do, however giving your two weeks notice and moving on maybe the best in this situation. Companies throughout the land are searching high and low for good people.so got up and get out of there!

• Like 1

@BabySpiderBoy @happyindprs

Today at work my boss and I fought it out.  ONe thing that started to piss me off was when she was doing the schedule for next week I told her about my need for the 2 days off to be the 7th and the 9th as those 2 days are for my moms appointments.  

Well she said I will not be taking any more  request like that as I need to make the schedule for the store for what the store needs.  I told her when she became manager that I need to be able to do that so I can make sure my mom gets to her appointments.  She then said to me what about your stepdad.  Why can't he take her I stopped her in her place and told her that he is an idiot and he does not help her and I am the caregiver and I am the one that will be there to help her.

Then I went back to work and I had asked a co-worker if he could sweep before he leaves well she got wind of it and she called me to the office and laid it out to me that I have no right to ask anyone for help.  Well She pissed me off again and I told her off.  I said there was no reason why since he was leaving at 7pm he could have helped me sweep so I can get other things done.  She said it was my job there was other things that were said but I not going into that right now.  So I on this coming Sat will be putting in my 2 weeks notice I am done with this company.  

I have nothing but negativity working there and I can not have that.  My mom is terminally ill and she needs me when she needs me.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@BabySpiderBoy @happyindprs

Today at work my boss and I fought it out.  ONe thing that started to piss me off was when she was doing the schedule for next week I told her about my need for the 2 days off to be the 7th and the 9th as those 2 days are for my moms appointments.  

Well she said I will not be taking any more  request like that as I need to make the schedule for the store for what the store needs.  I told her when she became manager that I need to be able to do that so I can make sure my mom gets to her appointments.  She then said to me what about your stepdad.  Why can't he take her I stopped her in her place and told her that he is an idiot and he does not help her and I am the caregiver and I am the one that will be there to help her.

Then I went back to work and I had asked a co-worker if he could sweep before he leaves well she got wind of it and she called me to the office and laid it out to me that I have no right to ask anyone for help.  Well She pissed me off again and I told her off.  I said there was no reason why since he was leaving at 7pm he could have helped me sweep so I can get other things done.  She said it was my job there was other things that were said but I not going into that right now.  So I on this coming Sat will be putting in my 2 weeks notice I am done with this company.  

I have nothing but negativity working there and I can not have that.  My mom is terminally ill and she needs me when she needs me.

Oh DAMN Eddie!???? I completely understand. I would be pissed off too!?? Is your mom really that sick? It's really going to die?!????? If so, I'm really sorry buddy!????????

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh DAMN Eddie!???? I completely understand. I would be pissed off too!?? Is your mom really that sick? It's really going to die?!????? If so, I'm really sorry buddy!????????

@BabySpiderBoy Yes we have  no choice we all die at some point just not sure when it will happen for her.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, happyindprs said:

Well at least you have your priorities straight. Family comes first especially when it’s your Mom

@happyindprs  You don't know how pissed I was today!  And of course my sister is trying to talk me out of it.  But I will not budge my mom comes first no matter what.

• Like 2