LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Over the years, I have noticed that ALG's who love dolls have really nowhere to go to talk about them. There was the prospect of goining existing doll clubs dedicated to dolls like American Girl or the like. Now, it is no secret that most ALG's are male. This would ppresetn a problem. Doll club members are female; either real little girls and just what would adult males in such clubs bring about, or non AB-aware adult femles.; and how would they feel about that?

This is a kind of sad situation sincd ALG's have nowhere to go. We have clubs I would be tempted to start an ALG doll club but given the level of activity I see in our clubs, that seems like a waste of time. When I introduced  from Girltalk To, Hug Your Dolly Day. I got two whole members, neither of whom are here now and nothing got done unless I initiated it

I wonder what would be the interest in dolls by LG's here

I've come across several male doll collectors on Instagram. They generally seem to be gay men, no indication that they are ALGs or in any way affiliated with the ABDL community, but it appears that they are welcome in the doll community on Instagram. As far as any actual clubs, I have no experience there so I can't really comment on that.

Me personally? I just got my first doll, and she's likely to be my only one at least for a good while. She's cute, I've had fun trying on all her little outfits, but there's only so much I can say about her. I can't see me being very active in any sort of doll club. 

What I have in mind os someplace where we could be confortable as LG''s, which I do not think we would in an ordiary doll club. I am thinking of an age between 4 and 11. How would a hetero male be aceepted in an ordiary doll club I wonder. Many LG's have genuine affection for their dolls and call them "Dolly". I have been such since I was 5. This could also include other topics such as tea 0arty, tiaras, ballet,, fairy and diapers (since a few girls would probably still be in them or put Dolly in them); anything LG under the aegis of dolls

That is just it. What would happen if that came out? Beyond that, what do adult doll clubs do? I have no idea of how an non-LG male appreciates dolls

What would happen of a Male LG goet into a club of actual little girls because that matched her feelings? The kind of Thing I have in mind is fro adults who have little girl personas with respect to dolls

On 8/30/2021 at 7:15 PM, Little Christine said:

Over the years, I have noticed that ALG's who love dolls have really nowhere to go to talk about them. There was the prospect of goining existing doll clubs dedicated to dolls like American Girl or the like. Now, it is no secret that most ALG's are male. This would ppresetn a problem. Doll club members are female; either real little girls and just what would adult males in such clubs bring about, or non AB-aware adult femles.; and how would they feel about that?

This is a kind of sad situation sincd ALG's have nowhere to go. We have clubs I would be tempted to start an ALG doll club but given the level of activity I see in our clubs, that seems like a waste of time. When I introduced  from Girltalk To, Hug Your Dolly Day. I got two whole members, neither of whom are here now and nothing got done unless I initiated it

I wonder what would be the interest in dolls by LG's here

I guess I have my answer. To undersocre it, I just got back from the Little Chr...erm..rubber panty club (sometimes I confuse the title with the most active contributer). Over 50 members and the last activity was a join on August 12 and the last post was August 11. With direct access to RUBBER PANTIES'R'US, you would think that there would be plenty of discussion, too

It seems most persons here that are active as members prefer the second-hand existence of subsisting on only stories rather than doing real things or discussing actuall subjects or taking part in activities

This is in keeping with antoher thing that happened Some years back, I said that, being the 21st century follow-on to DPF. We should keep a list of resorts, like Rainbow Resorts, that cater to exotic groups, It being that Rainbow Resort was the place used by the US branch of GirlTalk. To  LG group, that would welcome ABDL "camp"s. I was told to leave that to Fetlife, which is not even primarily ABDL (and presumably, would have zero interest in doing so).

This seems to me to suggest that ABDL is becoming moribund since the members are becoming couch potatoes rather than active: Spectators rather than participants. Tommy must be spinning in his grave. This is highlighted by a recent post on DPF Baby Week. Does anyone have any idea of what we would have given for this capability 35 years ago?

Oh well...