LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The encounter with another adult while I was acting and mostly invisibly dressed as a toddler excited me. Just a few days ago I would have hated this but hearing another adult associate baby items with me was quite the experience. I wondered what it would be like to have an outsider actually realize what was going on between me and my husband this week. Could we even find someone who would accept this? It had taken me years to get to this point. This thought kept me busy as I carefully examined all the baby food options. Would someone else feed me too? What would it be like if it was one of my close friends? How would my husband even respond to that? I was brought back to reality when my husband asked if I was going to pick more food than the canned pears or if I wanted him to pick for me. I said, “You pick uckers I am going to pick ummies!” He smiled seeing me go through the rest of the variety of food and counted them loudly as I placed them in the cart. I was secretly hoping someone could hear the exchange going on because it had to sound like a toddler and her dad going through this routine but we would find out after a stroll down the diaper isle nobody was near us.

The diaper packs made me wish I could still fit in them and my husband echoed my thoughts by saying I’d look so cute in these Sesame Street Pampers pointing to a pack of size 7 Cruisers. I had to admit the diapers he had purchased for this week were super adorable and I’m sure way more comfortable than those super thin Pampers.

After leaving the baby section we headed to the women’s and junior’s section looking for any cute clothes they may have. I could see the excitement on my husband’s face as he saw a set of family pumpkin pajamas in my size and his. They were adorable but the thin fabric would do nothing to hide my diaper which is what I knew he loved about them.

Happy with his finds we left the women’s and junior’s department and made our way to the checkout line only to get distracted by the girl’s clothing department. An admittedly adorable dress caught my husbands eye and he pulled it off the rack and sized it up to my body. The dress was light pink with cute bows all over it. It didn’t have sleeves and looked like it would fit me like a slightly short night shirt flared a few inches above my belly button. I shook my head in disbelief as he placed it in the cart along with a similar dress with a light blue elephant with a pink bird sitting on its back patch sewn on the front and covered in various pastel jungle animals. Feeling like he accomplished his mission we got in line to pay right before the checker turned her light of. The urge to pee suddenly hit me. I wasn’t sure if it was the nerves of waiting to pay for all the baby items in the cart that were for me or if the multiple bottles I finished hit me all at once. Knowing my diaper was dry and being so used to using it I let it go and the familiar feeling of being really wet came over me but this time it felt like my diaper was really leaking out the bottom on the outside of my left butt check. I knew better to freak out and figured I my imagination was getting the best of me. Neither my husband or the cashier who undoubtedly was doing her best to get us out of her line so she could go home said a think. I definitely had imagined the diaper had leaked down my leg.

My husband paid and exchanged pleasantries and we headed for the door until my husband padded my butt and told me it looks like I had a little accident and he had better get my diaper changed before anyone noticed my wet jeans. I lost it like a two year old girl. I was so embarrassed and felt ridiculous being led into the family restroom with a shopping cart filled of baby items to have my leaky diaper changed. As soon as he locked the door I started bawling. “I’m fucking done!” I said between sobs. “I can’t do this. I’m not a fucking baby. I fucking hate this. Make it stop!” I continued to kick my feet as he lifted me onto the oversized changing table clearly made not only for babies but for adults with disabilities.

My husband was sweet. He wrapped his strong arms around me and held me tight. He told me it was ok and we could stop. He said I’ve made me him so happy this week and he could never ask more of me and that he knew I wasn’t a baby. He then laid me down and pulled my wet jeans off and then wiped me down with the baby wipes from my diaper bag. The wipes made my skin feel sticky which he took notice too and wet some paper towels to rinse their residue off. He then dried me off with the baby blanket we had purchased and opened the Halloween pajamas and pulled the bottoms up to my waist. He then removed my shirt and put the pajama top on me and told me we could back to the rental with me as a big girl. He tried to pull me off the changing table but I sat there firm. “Not yet” I replied placing my thumb in my mouth. “You forgot my diapee, dada.”

I’ve never felt so much in love with this man. He had put my needs first all week even when this was something I wanted to do for him. When I was frustrated he stopped, giving me my power back. And I quickly put him back in his place as he pulled my pajamas down and slid a fresh diaper under my large bottom with my ankles in his hands. “Thank you daddy.”

• Like 3

The soft diaper on my bare skin felt refreshing and I removed my thumb from my mouth as I smiled at my husband as he tried to tear the small ring of plastic off the new bottle of baby powder. My smile reminded him that we had purchased a new pacifier for me but I was surprised to see that he had snuck a couple more into the cart as he plopped an orange pacifier with Halloween bats into my mouth. I was surprised he was able to sneak it past me and it made me wonder what else he may have added to the cart that I didn’t catch. While I was excited to use my new unicorn pacifier I picked out this one matched my pajamas perfectly. My husband cooed and praised me for being such a good baby while he powdered me and secured my diaper with the two hook and loop tabs. I giggled and kicked my legs listening to the diaper crinkle between my legs and over my belly button I’m sure sending my husband into a confused state with the drastic change in attitude from moments earlier. Of course my husband took advantage with my legs high in the air to quickly pull my pajama pants down covering my legs and over my butt, much like how he slid the fresh diaper under me. I giggled hearing the elastic band of the pajama pants snap against the upper part of my diaper and laughed harder when he lifted my pajama top up to blow raspberry kisses on my tummy. The constant application of baby lotion on my skin had made it feel softer than it had in years and I started to realize I was really going to miss all of this. My husband offered me his hand and pulled me to a sitting position but before he helped me to my feet he produced a set of Halloween barrettes for my hair. I had not worn a barrette for years and these ghosts and goblins one were adorable. When he was finished placing them he picked me up and carried me to the large mirror placing me on his hip as I started at my reflection. I had to admit I looked adorable. I loved how innocent and sweet I looked and how incredibly happy my husband looked. His grin seemed to grow wider and wider with every suckle I made on my pacifier and I loved watching his eye drift back and forth to my face and my obviously diapered butt partially visible due to the pajama top drifting up my back. I quickly intercepted his looks as they headed to my face and leaned into towards his face to receive what felt like thousands of kisses to my pacifier. I’d quickly found these were my new favorite kind of kisses.

Reality of the situation quickly set in as he landed his last few kisses on my pacifier and set my feet back on the dingy tiled floor. I watched unsure of our next moves as he picked up my wet diaper and placed it in the waste bin along with the packaging of the barrettes and pacifier. He then produced one more item, a Halloween themed pacifier clip, and secured it to my pacifier and pajama top sending the message I was leaving this changing room dressed exactly like this.

He opened the door and asked if his little one was ready to go home. “I can’t go out like this! What will everyone think?” But before he answered I realized it would be ok and I followed him out the changing room door crinkling with every step with a diaper visible for the whole store to see and a pacifier in my mouth. I couldn’t believe I had forgotten it was Halloween.

• Like 1

It had been a long time since I had felt this happy and even the store greeter took notice as we made our way out of the store by telling me I was the happiest baby she had seen all day. My husband said he was lucky to have such a happy little one as my diaper bag rested on his shoulder. She finished our brief conversation that we really hit the costume out of the park and while they were only supposed to hand out candy to children she thought I qualified tonight. I giggled and thanked her behind my pacifier. A group of adult women passed us in our way to our car and I could hear them laugh to each other about my clearly diapered state. I took a quick glance back and caught the  smaller one of the bunch checking out my diapered butt. I then heard her friends tease her for being so curious and joke about how a rounder sized butt wouldn’t be a bad thing for her or any of them.

I jumped in to the car and sat down in my car set quickly as my husband loaded the shopping bags into the back. He then closed the hatch of the SUV and closed my door. I heard the doors latch as he walked to return the shopping cart still with my diaper bag over his shoulder. I watched intently as he walked back to car almost skipping in delight with little care in the world. He opened the rear driver side door and leaned over and buckled me into my car set and placed the bottle of milk back into the cup holder and told me he loved me before shutting the door and getting into his seat.

He loved me. I knew he loved me but it was so nice hearing it. Every morning this week I woke up to kisses and snuggles. Every diaper change I was smothered in love. Meal times I was taken care of. Even when I was a total brat and covered the nursery in baby powder he reaffirmed how much he loved me. I didn’t want this to end. In my head I hoped next week when I woke up and returned from my morning shower in my panties he would tell me how much he loved me. I hoped that after we had dinner and I fed myself without a bib he would tell me how much I loved me. And I hoped the nighttime and morning snuggles would never die out. Diapered or not, I wanted to feel the love like I was feeling now. “I love you too dada.”

I was curious how far he would take babying me in public tonight. Surely we would keep it G rated but tonight we could get a way with a lot. “Daddy? I hungwy.” I said with a pouty face. “I want pantakes”. As luck would have it just down the street was a pancake house that looked absolutely dead. We pulled in and we’re greeted by a very bubbly hostess. She introduced herself as Amanda and said she would also be taking our order tonight. She joked about needing a high chair seeing my clearly obvious toddler costume and my husband jumped on it. “He’s joking!” I said dropping my pacifier out if my mouth. He admit he was joking but said it sure would be silly wouldn’t it. Amanda agreed and returned a few moments later with a high chair and bib. She told us it would make her night to see this and with that my husband lifted me into the high chair and tied the bib around my neck as Amanda snapped the tray in. 

• Like 1

I could not believe this was happening. How in the heck could I still fit into some many high chairs? A flat so goofy and was glad that the restaurant was empty except for us and the kitchen staff. My husband pulled out his phone and snapped pictures of me while Amanda left to retrieve our menus. My menu without surprise was a kids menu and came with a 4 pack of crayons. She told me that it is up to my “daddy” but she bet if I was really hungry he could get me something off the grown up menu. I giggled at her obvious and silly over exaggerations. She reacted to my giggles and commented that she wish all their babies were as easy going as me and my “daddy” must feel so lucky while giving him a smiley wink. He smiled back and said she had no idea how lucky and happy he was being my “daddy”. He also commented that I was so smart too pointing to the completed maze on menu in red crayon and then threw in a joke about wishing potty training could come so fast. Amanda laughed and said she did notice that I was still in diapers but loved the detail we put into my costume.

It was fun listening to them talk about me being a baby and I liked how they addressed me as I were a toddler. I also embarrassing so wanted it to continue. “Dada, tan I have more milk?” I asked pointing to the bottle in my diaper bag. He said there’s a little bit left and as he went to hand it to me Amanda intercepted and said she could fix that. While she was gone we worked on deciding what to eat. My husband picked streak and eggs and I decided on pancakes with strawberries and whip cream. Amanda handed my bottle to my husband and said she had the kitchen warm the milk up and asked him to make sure it wasn’t too hot for me. She was really having fun with this silly game and cheered when my husband tested the milk’s temperature by dropping a few drops on the inside of his wrist. “Tanks!” I said before nursing on its nipple. As I nursed the bottle Amanda took my husbands order and as I removed the nipple from my mouth she asked him what this little one would be eating. I’m not sure why I expected she would let me order but she did bend down and ask me if I wanted some yummy chocolate chips on that pancake too in her most babyish way yet. “Yes pweaaase!” I played along.

I colored intently as we waited for our food and my husband caught up on the news on his phone. “Yaaay!!” I clapped as I saw my pancake come up topped with so many yummy things. Amanda smiled and told me she made sure mine came out before my daddy’s and to be careful because it may still be hot. When she came back she saw that my husband was busy spoon feeding me bite after bite of pancake and commented that I was such a big eater. She then asked if he would be ok she fed me and he could eat his dinner while it was warm. He nodded, “But I can feel myself Amanda you have to work.” She dismissed my statement quickly and said she loved feeding babies like this when they were slow and it made her so happy. As she fed me she told me that she was almost 30 years old and loved kids so much. She said unfortunately she couldn’t have any of her own due to a medical issue a few years back that she did not want to dive in to. She also said tonight reminded her so much of being a little girl and playing house and that she always wanted to be the mommy or babysitter in the game. “You would make a great babysitter or mommy, maybe you can adopt some day?” she nodded but knew the logistics of adopting were hard but she was hopeful something like that would happen someday. “I loved house as a kid too but I definitely never played the baby then.” She said she was surprised because I made a really good one.

My husband thanked her for her help and said he really enjoyed meeting her and making tonight so much fun. “I had lots of fun too Manda” I affirmed with my pacifier back in my mouth. She said she would be off in about 30 minutes and said if we wanted to meet her down the road at a locally owned quiet bar that she would love to have a drink with us. A cocktail or a few sounded so good to me, “Does this mean I can something besides this milk?” I asked to laughter. Amanda said she just hoped I had my ID because she wasn’t sure they would let me in without it.

My husband told her he was looking forward to meeting up like adults and that she wouldn’t have to keep entertaining his little one there.

For the first time this week other than my shopping trip I was looking forward to not having to pretend to be a baby even though I had really started to like it. It’s too bad Amanda didn’t live in our town as she would be a fun friend to have.

My husband paid the bill and left her a very generous tip for “taking care of my little one” as he wrote it on the receipt. We said our goodbyes and told her we would grab a table at the bar down the road. She smiled and waived us off.

”I really wike her” I said as I was buckled into my car seat. “She’s so nice and bubbly”. My husband agreed and told me that I could act as grown up as I wanted at the bar or I could be a silly baby too if that’s what I preferred. “I tink about it” continuing my baby talk.

In just a few minutes we were in the parking lot of the bar she had told us about and my husband unbuckled me from the car seat and helped me out of the car making sure to bring my diaper bag with us. He continued to hold my hand as we entered the bar and found a table to sit at. The bar was busy but it was quiet enough to have a conversation without yelling. It seemed like a great place to get to know Amanda better. Our waiter soon met us at our table and immediately asked for our IDs. My husband reached into his wallet for his and then opened a side pouch on my diaper and handed him mine. The waiter commented on our costumes and said I definitely pulled off the baby look. He then asked what we wanted to drink. My husband ordered a pint of beer and I asked for a gin and tonic. He said he would be right back with them.

My husband and I talked like adults while he worked on our drinks. We had actually met a couple weeks before Halloween many years ago and he recounted the story. He had planned to meet one of his friends that night but they had canceled last minute on him. I had agreed to meet someone from an internet dating site and had been stood up and was just waiting for my check at the bar. He wanted to pay his bill and struck up a friendly conversation with me mentioning he had a friend bail on him. I told him my reason for leaving was even lame as I had been stood up. He looked in my eyes and immediately fell in love. He would tell me many months later that he knew that night he would marry me. We both ended up grabbing a drink together and hit it off very well and the rest was history. As he finished the story, he looked deep into my eyes and said, he still feels that spark he felt that night he met me. Hearing that made me smile and I got up and sat on his lip wrapping my arms around his torso and said I feel it too. I was lost in a heavenly bliss as he passionately kissed me rubbing his hands up and down both sides of my body and patting my diapered butt. His embrace felt so good and the diaper pats were the icing on the cake.

I blushed as the waiter caught our interaction on his way back with our drinks knowing without a doubt he too had to see the pats on my butt and knowing I was diapered. He sat our drinks down on the table and apologized for not having a sippy cup for me commenting that I wasn’t the only baby in the bar tonight but I definitely was the only one who looked the most like one. “My diaper is that that obvious, isn’t it?” he laughed and said it made the costume.

We ordered a couple appetizers to snack on when Amanda arrived figuring she would be hungry after a likely long shift and continued talking. This time we drifted on to what life would look like next week. My husband said he was really going to miss being able to take care of me everyday. “Why stop?” I asked him. He was puzzled and asked if I was considering wearing diapers when we got back home. “Well I haven’t ruled it out but diapers or not, why do you have to stop taking care of me?” he looked confused so I continued, “Women like to be cared for too not just babies silly!” His eyes lit up and he said he was looking forward to taking care of me regardless if I was in diapers or not. “Now you’re talking my love language!” I said giving him a hug and catching a glimpse of Amanda entering the bar. “She’s here!”

I waved at Amanda as she entered the bar and headed for her table. She looked quite different than she had just a half hour ago with her long hair now in a single braid that sat on the middle of her back. She was dressed in a super cute dress with colorful sugar skulls that covered the dress from the bottom to her waistline, above her waist, the dress was low cut revealing her athletic sized breasts. I enjoyed how the dress had black lace that ran up both sides. “I love your dress! Where did you get it?” Amanda smiled and said her friend made it and sells them online. She said her friends makes all kinds of lovely things and often uses her to model them. “That’s so cool and you’re so pretty!” Amanda blushed and thanked me for my kindness.

The three of us sat at the table and snacked on the appetizers the waiter had brought out. My husband and I were ready for another drink and placed our order with Amanda’s request for a glass of red wine. We learned a lot about her as we drank our cocktails and it turned out she was actually from our city and was hoping to move back when her lease was up in a few weeks. She was really happy to hear we would be there. I definitely felt the effects of alcohol with my third drink and joked about having an accident in diaper. Amanda joked that she hoped my daddy had a fresh diaper for me in my diaper bag. Not losing an opportunity to embarrass me my husband pulled out one of my diapers and said of course he did. The look on Amanda’s face was priceless when she saw the pink bunnies on the adult diaper. She said she had no idea they even made diapers like this and was surprised  they weren’t just for novelty. She really could not get over how adorable they were and asked if this is what I had on now. “Yes! They are so cute aren’t they?” Amanda nodded and commented how much puffier they looked on my butt. She then asked how they felt. “They’re super soft but they’re also very bulky. I definitely like them more when they’re dr……” I covered my face in shame.

Amanda did her best to remove the awkwardness I had created. She patted my back and said it’s ok and she would have tried to pee in them too. My husband piped up and said he needed to come clean. The costume, the diapers, the baby routine were his idea. He told her I had agreed to be his baby all week and we were taking advantage of Halloween to make that a bit more real in public. He said he was so sorry for letting her play into it.

Amanda smiled at us, don’t be sorry, and said she wouldn’t have come if she wasn’t interested in seeing an adorable woman donning diapers and followed up that she was willing to babysit whenever we needed one.

“Saaa…. Saaa. So you’re not weirded out? You’re bit weirded out that I have been treated like a baby all week? You’re ok with all of this? I don’t understand. I’m still struggling with accepting his desires to see me like this.”

Amanda seemed surprised by this and asked why did I go along with it if I didn’t like it. She said she wasn’t offended by any of it and didn’t expect a couple to share this part of them. She also said she had also felt like someone who wanted to care for someone I conditionally and caring for an adult like a baby was the epitome of unconditional love. A baby could not choose to love someone unconditionally. They did not have that concept and they really just relied on their parents for survival. An adult got to choose, and nothing was more beautiful than an adult choosing another adult to care for their every need. Then she said what I had been thinking but unable to verbalize all week, and the adult being babied gets to choose how vulnerable they want to be. In her opinion the one being baby was the strongest of the group. Changing diapers was easy, wearing and wetting them and having someone you trusted change them was not.

Trusted. That word meant everything to me. I trusted my husband and I began to trust Amanda. Why Amanda? She got it and I could tell she meant what she said. I didn’t trust many people outside of these too for reasons I do it want to share, at least not yet.

”Daddy? Can Amanda have a sleepover tonight? I want to show her my nursery and can she take me to the bathroom? I really have to pee.”

My husband looked at me not knowing what to say. He said babies use their diapers sweetie and staying over is up to Amanda.

Amanda without skipping a beep said she knew how to change diapers and would love to stay over before ordering another round for all of us.

Amanda could not stop with the questions and I was loving it. She understood what I felt and why I agreed to this dynamic for the week. She asked what would happen next week? Would I miss being a baby? How did my husband feel about this all ending?

It was a lot to think about. “I’m looking forward to using the potty and wiping myself,” I joked likely due to the amount of alcohol I consumed. “But I’m going to miss my pacifier and my night time bottles.” I thought about the things that were uncomfortable like having a diaper bag tag along everywhere we went or worrying about my diaper being exposed to someone accidentally. “‘My not going to miss the logistics that goes along with being a baby” I continued, “and I don’t think he will either” I said leaning into my husband. “But I will miss the naps, the baths, the lotion applications, and the snuggles.” I wish I could have the best of both worlds but did not know how that would work. I wanted to be babied but not be a baby. I wanted to be an adult but didn’t want the stresses that went with it. “I just want to be a permanent adult baby.”

My husband smiled hearing this but he didn’t understand what I meant. Amanda seemed to get it though.  She said you can just be my best friend and it’s ok if you wear diapers. Then she insisted that if I wanted extra love and attention that’s ok too. I smiled at her and she wrapped her hands around me giving me biggest hug gently rubbing the back of my pajama pants as I flooded my diaper with the alcohol I had drank tonight. Sensing my embarrassment Amanda hugged me tighter and whiskered it was ok in my ear and she would be happy to change me when I was ready. She then picked me up and sat me in her lap bouncing my wet diaper on her thigh as my husband emptied my drink into my baby bottle and handed it to her. The nipple would soon land in my mouth and the last thing I remembered before having my diaper untapped on my changing table by hands much smaller than my husband’s was snuggling into her chest as she fed me my bottle.

• Like 2

I looked down at the adorable 34 year old woman laying down on the changing table in her vacation rental’s nursery. She looked so relaxed half asleep instinctively sucking on her Halloween styled pacifier. “Shhhhh honey, it’s ok baby, I’ll have you in a nice dry diaper as soon as I finish cleaning all that icky pee pee off you.” I felt her thighs tighten and saw her soft abdomen flex and was worried she would sit up and feel scared as my first attempt at calming her didn’t seem to do the trick. “It’s ok sweetie, yes it is, everything will be ok, I promise” I said gently rubbing her tummy with my left hand and running my right hand through her hair. After a few seconds her muscles relaxed and her eyes closed as she drifted back to sleep. I grabbed a couple wipes from the baby wipe warmer and began to clean up her diaper area. To my surprise she slept through all of it. Satisfied with my clean up job I balled up the large printed adult diaper and placed it in the diaper genie surprised that it fit without issue. I grabbed a dry diaper from the changing table shelf and before I could do it myself her husband grabbed her ankles and lifting her bottom off the changing table’s thick changing pad allowing me to slide it under her rear end. “I like the team work” I said smiling at him. “She’s got quite the rash doesn’t she?” He nodded and said he had been treating it with the cream next to the bottle of powder. I opened the tube and and rubbed a good size amount of it on to my fingers and began working it over her irritated skin. “Poor baby, that rash has to hurt. You’re so strong for handling this so well,” I whispered to her knowing she likely could not hear me at all as she still seemed sound asleep. I grabbed the bottle of lavender scented powder and sprinkled it generously over her diaper area before pulling the diaper up over her crotch causing her to wake up briefly enough to smile and say “thank you daddy” before falling back to sleep. I suppose it made sense she was used to him changing her and his hands were still holding her ankles ensuring I made her diaper for nice and tight as I secured the tapes. I finished her diaper change by pulling her pajama bottoms back up to her waist and pulling down her pajama’s shirt letting it rest on the waistband of the new diaper about 2 inches above her pajama bottoms’ waistband.

I didn’t realize how much I needed someone to careful until I was done with the diaper change. I knew she needed to be placed down in her crib for the night but I didn’t want to leave her. I felt a strange connection to her which did not make much sense as I had met her just a few hours earlier. “A little snuggle never hurt anyone right?” I asked myself as her husband had left the room presumably to pour a glass of wine for me in the living room.

I picked her up and carried her to the rocking chair and began to rock her gently kissing her forehead. “You are the sweetest baby girl I have ever known” I said to her knowing she couldn’t hear me but wishing she did. It felt good being able to share the love I had to give and care for someone who voluntarily depended on someone else to take care of them. It made me feel strong, loved, and accepted, all feelings I had been missing for quite sometime. 

I wanted to rock her close to my chest all night but knew I couldn’t and finally carried her over to her crib and kissed her goodnight. As much as I enjoyed her husband’s company I wished I could have snuggled her all night in my bed but I knew the crib was safest place for her and reluctantly closed the door to her nursery before meeting her husband in the living room.

In my mind I imagined him trying to seduce me or regress me to a baby like his wife. I pictured myself having my panties taken away and being put in one of those bunny diapers perhaps getting bottle fed or held in his lap and bottle fed. It wasn’t something I wanted but I had made myself believe that’s all he was interested in.

To my surprise, I was wrong. He thanked me so much for taking care of her and asked what he could do to make sure I was comfortable with him, her and what inspired tonight and by the tone of his voice and the obvious look of solace in his face I knew he was being genuine. I felt silly having those other thoughts about him making me his baby or seducing me enter my mind l, though I wouldn’t be lying if I said I wasn’t starting to feel attracted to him.

”Just let me babysit again, ok?”

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would later find out as I slept freshly changed on my back with the diaper’s plastic edge slightly over my exposed belly button blanketless in the nursery’s crib my husband and Amanda continued their conversation in the living room just outside the nursery’s door. They seemed to really take a liking to each other bonding on how much they loved to take care of someone, evident by both of them focusing on the baby monitor’s video every time I made a subtle move. I could not lie, a large part of me felt very special knowing two people were watching me sleep. While the crib was lonely, knowing they could see me made me happy and feel safe.

”She’s precious, isn’t she?” Amanda asked glancing at the monitor and then to the three stacked diapers on the coffee table sitting next to it and her wine glass.

”She sure is!” My husband gleamed back. “I’ve waited for this for so long, I’ve always wanted to care for her like this and she seems to be adapting so quickly. I’m really getting the feeling she’s loving it.”

”She sure is adorable. I think she likes it too. Once you get past the embarrassment, what’s not to like?” Amanda inquired.

”Do you want to see for yourself?” My husband asked unfolding one of the disposable diapers on the coffee table and handing it to Amanda.

”It’s really not my thing but these diapers are sure cute. How about we just let her play in one of these and her T-shirt in the morning?”

”Oh, are you planning on staying the night?” My husband asked.

”If it’s ok, besides, you should take advantage of this free babysitter while you can.” Amanda smirked while taking a closer look at the baby monitor. “I’d love to watch her a bit more in the morning and maybe you could sleep in.”

”Are you sure?” My husband asked.

”I just need something to sleep in, I can’t sleep good in these clothes. Tell me your wife has something more adultish to wear?”

”Well, she does but I’m not sure how she would feel about you wearing the lingerie set we just got when we went shopping. But you could wear any of her pajamas that are in the nursery.”

”Or how about I sleep in these?” Amanda asked as she unzipped her jeans revealing sexy black panties. “They match this” she said as she removed her shirt exposing her matching bra and leaving her large breasts and cleavage out for my husband to see.

”I… I… I…” my husband stammered.

”I know, you’re used to panties that crinkle aren’t you? I promise I’m potty trained. How about I sleep snuggled up to you big daddy?”

”Amanda...”

”Shhhhh, it’s ok, your wife told me it was okay. But she said only if she got to be the one in diapers.”

• Like 1

I woke and laid on my back gazing toward the nursery curtains that were clearly blocking the morning sunshine. Between the sounds of the furnace kicking on I could hear the slightest sounds of birds chirping outside. I wondered if they were hungry and waiting for their breakfast to be fed to them like I was. Part of me thought about calling out to my husband but another part wondered how long he’d keep me in here if I didn’t. I knew he could see and hear me on the baby monitor which I passively used to try to wake him and get his attention. My diaper was wet and the area between my thighs and up felt squishy and warm. The fresh scent of the nursery mixed with the smell of stale urine really making me feel like a baby. I thought about pulling down my pajama pants and undoing the velcro tabs to air out but as I  bent my legs to do so I was met with a pleasant surprise. I noticed as I moved my legs the diaper felt a bit cooler and the more I moved the closer it felt to the cool gelled padding that covered most of my butt cheeks. That cool damp feeling was something I was realizing I enjoyed, it was almost pleasant, kind of like sitting  on an ice pack that had been left out overnight. The rash cream must have worked wonders on my thighs because the ruffled leak guards certainly did not bug me today. I kept moving my legs almost as if I were pedaling a bike and while doing so plopped my pacifier still tethered to my pajamas in my mouth. I’m not sure how long I kept this up as the mobile above my head and the crinkles of my diaper and crib mattress put me into a trace until the nursery door opened.

”Good morning daddy!” I said to the silhouette that appeared against the bright living room light momentarily blinding me and making me cover my eyes with my hands.

”Definitely wet aren’t you?” A voice asked that was clearly not my husbands and immediately made me feel worried, scared, embarrassed, and extremely vulnerable, so much that I began to cry.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Amanda set the baby monitor's parent handset down in the crib next to my leg and gently rubbed my back while telling me it's ok, she's here to take care of me. While she patted my back she skillfully pulled my pajama shirt up slightly while pulling the back the waistband of my pajama bottoms and diaper ensuring nothing was going on with my backside. Her motions seemed almost instinctual and in a weird way put me at ease. "It's okay sweetie pie, we'll feel soooo much better when we get you all nice and dry, won't we baby?"

I nodded slightly but it was enough for her to notice.

"Oh yes we will, yes we will." she answered rhetorically while lowering the railing of the crib because she was obviously not strong enough to lift me out of it like my husband was.

"Now honey, I know we talked about this last night but I just want to make sure you know that you can tell me no," she reminded me as she embraced me with one hand under my bottom and the other one around my back and carried me with her stomach touching mine over to the changing table. "I do want you to know that I'm a pro when it comes to taking care of babies but you're certainly the oldest one I have seen" she continued as she laid me down on the soft vinyl changing pad and secured the cloth safety belt across my tummy.

I could not help it or understand these feelings but smiled at her and felt completely relaxed as I resumed kicking my legs feeling how the wet diaper moved against my crotch. My leg motions become much quicker as I squirmed on the changing table reacting to the tickles to my sides and stomach. I blushed and felt my face get hot as I let out the loudest giggles when Amanda advanced the tickling with raspberries on my bare tummy. "S.... S.... Sttt. Stop!" I giggled as the raspberries continued. Luckily for me she complied but not before she rubbed her nose with mine and kissed my forehead. "Amanda, you make me happy." I said.

"You make ME happy!" Amanda responded as she kissed my forehead three more times. "Yes YOU do" she said rubbing her hand over my tummy. "You make me happy too!"

I smiled and felt the most safest and loving feelings come over me. I could not explain it but it was wonderful. A few days ago I had so many worries and my days were consumed with anxiety and the unknown of tomorrow would bring. I did not feel that now. I knew Amanda slept next to my husband last night and I know they had to be cuddled up next to each other. She was too pretty not to be and given her lack of clothes left no doubt to that. It would be a lie if I said I found her attractive but her large breasts that sat behind her lacy bra made me fall in love with her in a non sexual way. It was like I immediately admired everything she did and was capable of. She was capable of dressing like an adult, she was capable of keeping my husband company, she was capable of taking charge, she was capable of using the potty, evident by her black lace panties, she was capable of taking care of me, and I immediately loved that about her. "Tank you Manda" I said behind my pacifier.

"Thank you honey!" Amanda said pulling my pajama bottoms off and dropping them into the clothing hamper. "I am so happy I get to take care of you." she said with a dry diaper in her hand and undoing the tabs of my diaper. 

• Like 1

Amanda handed me the dry diaper before pulling the front of my diaper down and started to wipe me clean with a warm baby wipe. "You still have a bit of a rash around your thighs honey" she said as she applied diaper rash creme. The cool morning air mixed with the cream felt refreshing as she fanned my diaper area dry with the diaper I had been holding, "You're such a big helper!" she said as I lifted my legs up exposing my plump behind to be wiped clean, "Can you lift your bottom up for Manders now?"

I pulled my legs back towards my head and Amanda pulled the used diaper out from under me and quickly slid the fresh one under me by grabbing my ankles and push back on them every so slightly. The feeling of the dry cotton was wonderful and it was only made better by the thick layer of baby powder sprinkled all over my butt, diaper area and lower abdomen. Amanda seeing the amount of powder that landed on my stomach took her finger and drew a heart making me smile.

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...

While laying on a changing table and having my diaper changed by practically a stranger who just snuggled with my husband all night felt strange and embarrassing the thick disposable diaper being pulled up between my legs and tightly secured around my waist made up for it. There was something nice about a fresh diaper, I liked how it felt flat and how the tiniest breezes of trapped air blew the baby powder off my freshly cleaned bottom and collected down at the bottom of my crotch. If luck would have it, I’d have a few more of those feelings as the back of my diaper was pulled back checking its status and knowing at least one reward was on its way being praised for being dry, being praised for being wet, and of course, the scent of baby powder that would soon intoxicate me.

”So honey, let’s get you dressed and go and do fun things while your dada sleeps,” Amanda said as she removed my pajama top leaving me naked on the changing table except for my colorful bunny hops diaper.

• Like 1