LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming incontinent

I’ve been on and off this year since March. Tried to go the catheter route. Used a foley 16fr. Put in Saturday and had to take out this morning. Urine was coming out around the catheter. Also blood was coming through the catheter when urine did flow through it. Although I tried to drink plenty of cranberry juice. 

One reason why I thought to go the catheter route was to stretch the muscle but also because if I’m sitting for too long, pressure builds up until I stand and then my diaper gets filled up. 

I was going for dual incontinent but messing the diaper while the catheter is hanging in there didn’t seem like a good idea. Years ago, I did damage my anal sphincter muscles I’ve notice before I started my journey on diaper dependency, that after I went on the toilet, I’d have to go back soon after to clean up again. Also if I eat a lot of sugar, when I sleep, I’ll have leakage of some sort of mucus when I wake up. 

• Like 1

Hi there!  Thanks for your progress update. 

I get the sense you are looking for a quick solution to induce long-term incontinence. I think (hope) you are quickly discovering there is no quick and easy fix. Trust me, if there was I would be all over it.  Quick fixes like catheters tend to be temporary and long term use can lead to serious problems.  I’ve never dabbled in catheters though I totally get the appeal for those of us who feel that we should be incontinent.  My understanding is that they do not lead to long term changes in bladder control when used appropriately.   I would caution you against using them inappropriately. 

The human body is remarkably good at maintaining continence.  Most adults can fill and empty 200+ cc of urine without losing more than a single drop.  There are all kinds of redundancies and a strong social pressure to maintain continence.  It’s almost like continence was critical to our evolution as a species!  (Most likely for hygiene reasons and to prevent predators from tracking us by the scent of our pee, but I digress). 

All this is to say that if you desire to be permanently incontinent with as little damage as possible, your only practical solution is unpotty training which takes years. I know, it sucks, but the good news is that it’s very doable.